Speaker 1: They get.
Speaker 2: They called me.
Speaker 1: Broadcast line from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball Alert Show. I go by the name Ferrari.
Speaker 2: I go by the name you know, b too, man.
Speaker 1: South Carolina. In the building, sack right in the building. Health. You pulled up with some health and some wealth.
Speaker 3: They gotta keep it like that.
Speaker 2: Man, what you was at last night?
Speaker 1: You was at strip clubs out?
Speaker 3: No no, no, I was out shopping man.
Speaker 1: Now you you was in Paris though I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Paris though, like last week.
Speaker 1: You God damn baller who just goes to Paris? Like you? Just what did you go to Paris for?
Speaker 3: When I checked the music saying now we're gonna go out there and open up shop.
Speaker 1: Stop saying, stop talking.
Speaker 4: Wait you just said you you flew from South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to Paris to check the scene.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to hear in the vibe.
Speaker 3: You go out there and connects from that to those met other artists. You know what I'm saying like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody know what they say. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Now, I was gonna ask you, uh, where's your name come from?
Speaker 1: But obviously uh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the sack I always right, man, always.
Speaker 1: Where did your name come from who started calling you Sack?
Speaker 3: Right when I was locked up, I had met this dude and I had kind of started getting money with him. He kind of just gave me the name Sack right. It stuck with me.
Speaker 1: And it's spelled differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spelled differently?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why the spell him that way?
Speaker 3: Is how he spelled it. I don't know he spelled it like that. I just rocked it with it?
Speaker 1: Feel how long have you been doing music?
Speaker 3: Like ever since I got locked up?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: But when I had camera to the kind of series with my home buschlun dollars and he ended up getting locked up, So like I had just kept us on on my own. So that's why I'm met not with.
Speaker 2: It now going through all that, you know, being locked up and stuff like that, Is that one of the things that motivated you to be like, man, I'm about to start taking this music series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of did. Like when I was locked up, I was seeing my home and I'm slim. I was popping you feel me? I was talking to him, so he was telling me. I came home like like, you gotta go hard. What you got the image?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: You got you got the lyrics? Go all just push it. You feel me? So I count my phone and gas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, our first meeting was kind of fun. My boy Jehovah one time with Jehovah. You're playing some music for me. I was like, oh yeah, he hard and then he played.
Speaker 1: This wrong record. What're my boy at that?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 4: Damn forgot the lyrics in the music video what's his Name?
Speaker 1: Man? Got the lyrics the hardest verse ever. Bro. But we're playing the video at my boy, don't he not rapping the lyrics? I'm over here like I won't here, Like wait, who is this guy? Like? Is this kim rapping? He's just like it's back b roll. He's just like this right here in the music video. But he turned.
Speaker 4: I was like, dog FaceTime him right now, bro, facetimed on my customs ass.
Speaker 1: I was like, Bro, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Bro, he said the video do a b roll to his verse? Yes?
Speaker 1: So what's up with my boy? What he got going? Man?
Speaker 3: He got showing Dallas on knife.
Speaker 1: He from South Carolin.
Speaker 3: Now he's from Alabama.
Speaker 1: So he's from Alabama, And what part of South Carolina are you from?
Speaker 3: From Sparburg.
Speaker 1: State that's what is that where South Carolina state from?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's what like, that's what Colombia Orange Burrow. Okay, okay, I'm side Greenville, like yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You gotta drive past Greenville and Spartanburg to get the Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's two Greenville.
Speaker 4: There's a Greenville in South Carolina and there's a Greenville in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the North Carolina. I'm not about the South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Here, y'all go man, all right, so all right, So look, man, we got a couple of satements on the show. I hope hopefully you will participate. Sir, it is now time for dude you like me. This is when you look at that.
Speaker 1: Camera and shout out to your crush.
Speaker 4: Do you have a crush on somebody, a celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Who sack right, a celebrity crush? Crush? You can shoot your shot because it's ball alert, bro.
Speaker 3: You know my celebritor crash is k car Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, now what's up? Baby? So Kby's wife is this right down? What's your tele bit?
Speaker 3: Get with me? You know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Right, it's right?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying health and well fun tell you you know what I'm saying. Okay, that was a good one. Now it's time for you. Got me fucked up? Some things that get sat right fucked though with some ship that get on your nerves.
Speaker 3: The leeches. Man here, niggas coming around and be in the club. They're looking at that shifting the bottles and ship ain't putting it on the bottle. Take yours on, get out the bed for work in the morning.
Speaker 2: Man, get right, like Yo, that'd be crazy. I ain't gonna lie. I'll be saying. I'll be seeing that in the clubs.
Speaker 3: Too, Like nine days, the females popping ship harder than the niggas.
Speaker 1: And you right about that.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more femininity getting that bag too, You women getting that bag.
Speaker 3: More committed to the hustle. You know what I'm saying. Niggas lost their way out here, man, so trying to help them find that way that what sack right, you feel, help and find that way back in.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now it's not time for my One of my favorite parts of the shows called the Mental Health check in brought to you about the Faith Project one time for Keisha. Keisha, Now when pack writers having a bad day or bad moment.
Speaker 1: What's some things you do? Do you go to therapy? Have you went to therapy? What are some things that you do to get your mental really?
Speaker 3: Go to the studio. I just go to the studio, and so music is your therapy? Is event? Really like how express myself you feeling?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How I get it out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now I know that sound easy, brother, but I just want to unpack.
Speaker 4: It just a little bit more because you know, you did jail time, and you had to when you were locked up, and then you get back into society, what is your mental state of mind?
Speaker 1: Like, how did you get right back to it? Was it something that was just easy for you to get right back into it?
Speaker 3: Or I'm gonna be real like what I went through, Like most people would have gave her a hope on all, Like because I was in jail hustling. Then I had lost the money and came home broke, you feel me? So I had to recuperate, like I had lost myself, so I had to start from scratch. I was like the boogets and the cleaners, you feel me, I'm paying for yeah, my Mond the cleaner. Now though this one man not with it.
Speaker 4: So like, but what's the mental state of mind that you gotta be compass to be like, damn, okay, I gotta have a plan. I gotta do this because you know, some people will quit and just be like, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Have people counting on me. I know if I quit, then a lot of people are gonna be fucked up. So like, if I don't hustle, nobody don't eat around me, bro, So like I try to keep them in my mental state. I know, like I gotta do this for them every day and for myself. You feel me, so like, that's up.
Speaker 2: That's how you stay motivated. You motivated by other.
Speaker 1: People know that they need. Yeah, you ain't got no choice, Like you gotta us.
Speaker 3: I gotta do it.
Speaker 1: You gotta be successful. You gotta get to that bank, bro, I.
Speaker 4: Got to And that was the mental health check in brought to you by the Faith Project.
Speaker 1: I go by the name for I go to n you know, bt Keisha's in the building. Now what is the Faith Project?
Speaker 5: The Faith Project is an organization that assists individuals coming out of the penal system, whether it's jail or prison. So it's pretty much like an ex offender or someone with a drug charge that is trying to provide self sufficiency for themselves in a better way of living. So we provide mental health services, whether it is drug addiction, just allowing them to have a more healthier lifestyle.
Speaker 4: What qualifies someone to get eligible to be a part of the Faith Project.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is a lot of people are sitting in jail right now not knowing that they are eligible to be released. For instance, if someone is a first time offender or if they have a drug charge, the judge or the attorneys would suggest that they get into a program like mine to be able to provide them with structured living. So someone that will qualify is if they're a first time offender, they'll just content and we were doing acceptance that they would serve their sentence with the Faith Project instead of being incocerated. Someone that is a drug user or has struggling with addictions or alcoholism, they will also contact us and we'll send them through programming so that way they can develop a healthier lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Now, how can they contact you?
Speaker 5: Instagram is Faith Project Underscore, Inc.
Speaker 1: And the website is.
Speaker 5: Faith Project atl dot org and there's a contact for him there.
Speaker 1: Let's get back into this episode, all right, So let's talk about the music.
Speaker 4: Man, go ahead and promote everything you got going, you know what I'm saying, Like mixtape album singles.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about at the drop on a single coming up like next week with me and BH on Peasy Life.
Speaker 2: Of a Truck PZ.
Speaker 3: That's the Home and the Draw that I got the tape from the come out King of the Here following them Probab drop like two more singles behind that though I don't know what singles yet though, but I'm probably dropped like two more after the moment me and Peas and then drop the whole mixtape.
Speaker 2: How how you how you gonna pick your singles?
Speaker 3: I really let my manager pick them. But like so far we looking there, we don't pick We got like three singles we like so far we gonna pick out it on okay, dah yeah go for nothing.
Speaker 4: Now, how does the artist you know that have one foot in the streets pop potentially still for one foot in the streets trying to get out of the streets.
Speaker 1: How does the artist stay safe? What's some advice you'll give an artist to stay safe?
Speaker 3: Stay working, like stay working on the music side of it, because if you don't, you gonna, god damn go back to the streets. But as long as you like working on the music side, you really ain't got time for the streets. M feel what I'm saying, So like, you ain't got time for this shit. So like, as long as you're working, you straat with them. Many you start working, ain't no income, you gonna go back to the streets, and then you're gonna be one for that one foot. Then you don't want to be like that.
Speaker 1: That's dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's dangerous, really, and you out you I'm not. I just wrapped, that's all I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, sack right in the building. Man, any shout outs, you.
Speaker 3: Don't give a shot of my team. J Young, you know what I mean. Carolina sign and that's it, man, talk of Carolina.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he was talking to, but I just kept saying, the South Carolina is uh they having a nice little voice? Yeah, hey brother, it's something in that South Carolina water. That's ah, that's motherfuckers is tapped in now.
Speaker 3: It's starting to wake up and see what's going on.
Speaker 4: But y'all been had a movement because I've been tapped into South Carolina artists, but I like to see now I'm seeing multiple artists come.
Speaker 2: From South CAROLINAE y'all just getting more local support now, Yeah, because it always start and where you at, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like what but like when we front though, is start like on the outside, oh gotcha, and you come home they kind of like got They kind of like.
Speaker 1: Sack right in the building.
Speaker 4: Man. You know the vibes is ball alert, Yeah, ball alert.