Speaker 1: It's almost time for your prank call. And you've probably been in a situation where you really want to hang out with your friend and they say, well, hey, come do this yoga class with me, or you know, some fun activity with me, and even though you don't really know much about it, you're willing to try. Sure. Well, that's what happened with a woman named Jennifer recently, because her friend asked, Hey, do you want to come to a protest with me this weekend, and Jennifer texted back sure, not knowing what exactly the cause was for. Wow, that's not smart. She's about to find out in your phone tap right now, you're Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties. Hello, Hi, Jennifer, my name is Randy. I'm calling from people for people.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Are you able to hold on? I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm calling because you and your friend Trina. It says the two of you both signed up to be a part of a group protest this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm actually one of the organizers here, So we really appreciate you being on board.
Speaker 2: Whatever it takes to make change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the spirit. So if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a supporter?
Speaker 2: Well, this was actually something that Trina put together. Uh huh, so she hasn't given me all the information yet.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, so you're a you're a newbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could say that I'm a newbase.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we cover a few different worthy causes, but this week, the one that you'll be assisting with is the mam.
Speaker 2: Can you say that one more time?
Speaker 1: Yes, the mam, the march against marching. What you know, how many marches in protests the city has now, so we're trying to put an end to that.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't tell people not to protest. That's a basic human right.
Speaker 1: Totally agree. We would just prefer a softer term, maybe stroll or a leisurely sidestep. Those would be fine. It's just the connotation of marching I could be so aggressive, don't you agree?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I do. Well.
Speaker 1: It used to be back in the in the eighties, it was all about marching bands and that was kind of fun and joyful and unifying. Now it's marching on things or four things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's what the march against marching is all about, and we're really just trying to change the wording.
Speaker 2: Okay, So just so I understand this, I don't want to be confused. I'm marching against the using the word marching.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're actually getting it better than some of our members do.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, two weeks ago we did a March four march and it wasn't in the month of March, so people got confused, and I really don't think our message was coming through.
Speaker 2: But that was pro marching. But now you're anti marching exactly.
Speaker 1: In fact, we're actually thinking of protesting to get rid of the whole month in general. Price changed the name, you know, drop the c.
Speaker 2: M Marhuh yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, sorry, totally getting off track here, but it sounds like you get.
Speaker 2: It, I guess. So.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, would you be open to holding a sign saying these hips don't skip?
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with marching though?
Speaker 1: It doesn't you refuse to march?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know if this is for me. This is actually kind of confusing.
Speaker 1: Well, your roommate Trina, who signed you up, said you were fully on board with it and that you'd be willing to donate one thousand dollars towards the cause, So I will need to get your credit card, you know, when you get a chance.
Speaker 2: No, No, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: No that is happening.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well this prank phone call on the radio is so can I get your information for that? At least?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my real name is jeff from a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. So I'm not not organizing a protest. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's in insane.
Speaker 1: It was your roommate Trina's idea. No, she said that you agreed to do a protest with her this weekend, and you weren't.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: You weren't exactly sure what it was for. So hopefully this cleared everything up.
Speaker 2: This made everything really confusing. I really don't know what the protest is.
Speaker 1: It's a march against marching the word, not the action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, that is just too funny.
Speaker 1: But will I see you out there? We're gonna put you at the front of the line.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think you want that because these hips don't.
Speaker 1: Skip now you're getting it. It's broke in Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties