Speaker 1: I would like to give two very special kudos, one to each of you. We just got back from Vegas, which, as our dear dear listeners know from hearing you talk many at times about it, Vegas is both of your least favorite.
Speaker 2: Place in the world.
Speaker 3: It's up there, and.
Speaker 1: We were there for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, and you guys were such troopers. Will is a little bit more of an extrovert than Writer is, but an extrovert in an environment where he's not super comfortable with some music people he doesn't necessarily know, is still it's an uncomfortable situation. Writer is just nowhere. Writer feels like he belongs less than in that environment. And he's not at all an extrovert, and he like his idea of fun does not involve being goofy or weird and social media all of it's.
Speaker 3: Just I think presence of like cameras right right right, anytime there's there's presence of cameras and a whole bunch of famous people, I just shut down. I just go inside.
Speaker 1: We were asked to do some so like a social We didn't even know what it meant. They were like, you guys want to pop over into this other room for socials. We were like, sure, let's you know, let's go, let's go do that. And then we got there and it was set up like a fake wedding chapel, and I could feel the souls of Will and Writer to me just leaving, just evaporating from their bodies. And they were like, Okay, so here's this idea we have and it involves you crashing a wedding and putting cake in your mouth and throwing a.
Speaker 3: Photops and there's actors, there's a dresses Elvis and all I'm thinking is, oh my god, i am fifteen years old again. We're at a photo shoot. Their handing me, the kids want to jump, do something fun, be sayny, be entertaining, go now.
Speaker 1: And the worst possible person to be with in those moments is the person who just goes.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing this. I don't want to do this. No, no, you do it, you do it.
Speaker 1: And instead what we got was both of them going yeah, I'm game. I'm in, and Writer said I'll do it. I'll do this, and and he put on the little red heart sunglasses and he took charge. I just my heart, my little grinch heart grew fifteen sizes for you both.
Speaker 4: My favorite part of that was it's so we get in there and it starts and they're like, all right, so here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna and then here's what we want you to say. We're podmeets World and we're gonna crack. Who wants to start? And I just hear Rider go.
Speaker 2: Me, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: And the way you said it was so like and then I knew, but I knew you were kind of you were like forcing it in that high school kind of Oh me, this is all about me right now, I'll be cheer captain. It was great it and so if I started laughing immediately instantly because I knew what you had just it.
Speaker 3: You guys weren't expecting to it if you if we had just rolled, but instead they were like, oh great, Riders going to do it well.
Speaker 2: And then Jensen in the background was like.
Speaker 3: Huh I heard, oh really okay, and his camera to film it, and I was like, oh no, now it's the thing. I was just losing it because I was like, I know what Rider just did.
Speaker 4: I know the fakeness in that voice of oh me, I'm the captain in this ship, oh man, and so I lost it and then we couldn't get through it.
Speaker 2: It was great, well, and it was a very busy weekend.
Speaker 1: We took what could be a three and a half hour drive to Vegas, and we did it in nine hours because we stopped in a bunch of different places and filmed a lot of different content.
Speaker 2: And then we arrived, we had to record some.
Speaker 1: We had to do some little podcasts stuff, and we had cocktails and dinner, and then can we talk about the drive to Vegas?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Where I drove most of the way. I drove from eleven to fifteen in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, yelling everybody in front of.
Speaker 1: You, not everybody, only like the other people, just two or three other people. There were a few bad drivers, in my opinion, so I was yelling.
Speaker 3: At how do I getting around them?
Speaker 1: Fifty five miles an hour on the freeway in the fast lane?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: On the way to Vegas? So anyway, right then you drove and uh, how's that going to go?
Speaker 2: How to go for you?
Speaker 3: Well, we got off the freeway because we were going to some landmark that we had to.
Speaker 2: Hit, the Seven Magic Mountains, right.
Speaker 3: So we get off the freeway. Everyone's debating where we're supposed to go because different everyone's running their own apps, their own map maps, so we're trying to figure it out. And so we find ourselves right next to the freeway on one of these roads. It's a two main highway with no traffic on it, not a single other car until there was a highway patrol car right on the right hand side, and I see him and I go, oh, is that any lights us up? Like this up?
Speaker 1: We had even passed him, and I'm going was I was?
Speaker 3: I speeding fast? Is he mad? I Am just suddenly like, oh, okay, we're we're getting pulled over. This is happening. This is happening. And I pulled the car over and Danielle like a pro in the backseat. I'm like, she's like trying to key off with your hands with on the on the steering wheel, car down her window and back and she's like, we're not getting this ticket. We're getting out here.
Speaker 1: It's the thing everyone should know, no matter who you are, if a police officer is walking up to your car, give them zero reason to be concerned for their safety. So you roll all the windows down in the car so that people in the they can see the people in the back seat, and keep your hands where they can see them. So for the driver and the passenger, put your hand up pie and people in the.
Speaker 3: Back send out of the ticket. Be the cast of boy me It's helpful.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: If you are to Panga, or can pretend to be to Panka, you might charm that police officer. It's just giving you a warning. You might as well.
Speaker 4: You might as well because Danielle just said an important point. It's also if it's night, turn on the lights inside the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And one of the other things you can do.
Speaker 4: Have a friend whose police officer is you take the keys and you put them on the roof, right, that's the other thing you can do.
Speaker 5: So that's important.
Speaker 3: But being the cast of boy means world does help. It really helps. At the end of this is one of the only situations in which I am praying to get recognized exactly inside going please please know who I am. Please have grown up in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like partially why too, because writer, how many tickets did you get this summer?
Speaker 3: Actual tickets, right, actual tickets, actual tickets? I got one during.
Speaker 1: Got warning, I got I got got the warning three times, three times, okay, donald By.
Speaker 3: I have not been pulled over since the age of eighteen. Like, I don't get up. What's happening. You're making changing states like for instance, when you go from South Dakota into i Geest, it was it Minnesota, it like drops from eighty miles per hour speed limit to seventy And if you're not like paying attention you cross that state line, it's that they're just waiting for you. Yeah, but yes, yes, I got pulled over.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because we normally don't bring this stuff up.
Speaker 3: And I just hear the guy.
Speaker 4: You hear the crunch of the boots as he's walking up and he walks to the front and he says, you can know how fast you're going?
Speaker 3: Righter says, I'm sorry, sir, I don't. Do you know what the speed limit is? I'm sorry, sir, I don't. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I just hear Danielle go, we're the cast of Boy Meets World and we're here to shoot something like.
Speaker 3: She's like, we're going to do a show, and he's a show.
Speaker 2: Was like, well, let me tell you gone.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he said, where are you guys going. He wanted to know what are we doing on this little two lane road, and I thought, this is a perfect opportunity to say we were distracted because we were looking for the Seven Magic Mountains because we're doing a shoot there.
Speaker 2: And then he said a shoot. What what are you? And I said, we host a podcast and he said, I know who you are. I loved Boy Meets World.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was.
Speaker 2: He was so nice and we were like yeah.
Speaker 1: He asked to see Writer's license, and Writer showed it to him and he said, I'm gonna give you a warning, but slow down. And then he said, can I take a picture with you?
Speaker 2: And we did.
Speaker 1: We hopped out of the car and we took a picture with him, and we said, thank you so much, sir. It will not happen again. We will go fifty five miles an hour the rest of the way to Vegas, and we did, which is why it took us nine hours to get there.
Speaker 3: Exactly, ving very slow the way there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that was it was a it was a great trip.
Speaker 3: It's a great trip.
Speaker 1: So much fun, really lots of fun. I mean, Jensen ended up in the er. But you know what else?
Speaker 2: So what else is the.
Speaker 1: Whole different story. Welcome to Pod Meets World. I'm Daniel Fischel, I'm Righter Strong, and I'm Wilford. Well, we recently had a very competitive draft and we find ourselves almost done with season three, where the three of us each picked eight Boy Meets World characters to create a squad that we think you, the listeners would vote as the best. So we had the Leather Jacket Gang, the Matthews Family and John Adams Hijinks. Well, now we are going one step further as we prepare for another half draft, this time for episodes.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be, this is top, this is off.
Speaker 5: If I'm in the middle again, I'm gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 1: Now you I'll tell you right now, just like last time, a draft order has been randomized and we will proceed with a snake draft, which barely makes sense to Will. And each of us will pick eight episodes spanning from season one episode one up to season three episode eleven, which are the same episode markers we used for characters.
Speaker 2: Again, we are.
Speaker 1: Looking to you, our listeners, to pick which of us selects the best episodes, and you can vote on our Instagram at Podmeats World Show. So are we gonna look at this like it's a binge marathon of these eight episodes like back to back. I want to know what you guys are thinking, what's your game plan for how to pick them?
Speaker 3: I think I want to have the most representative of the strengths of Agreed Agreed. So I'm seeking some balance and I'm seeking some like, you know, an episode that highlights certain relationships or certain character marks that are great and you know, not be like all one version of Boybys World, right, but maybe you know, based on the way the draft goes, I have to change up my strategy and decide that, like I'm going to make a very very specific show and like avoid complete relationships or characters. Maybe I'm not sure, but my goal right now is balance.
Speaker 2: And will you said you agree?
Speaker 4: I just went by length of title. Oh okay, that didn't matter. No, I think kind of what writers said. I I'd like to go for a nice balance, but it is going to be kind of relationship based, okay.
Speaker 3: But we'll see as we get. As we get.
Speaker 5: It's also just I want to snag the best episode.
Speaker 3: The best episode, right, That's what it is. Someone is the best episodes that's just how it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, the order as set before using a randomizer is Danielle writer.
Speaker 3: Will, So I'm in the middle.
Speaker 1: You're in the middle, which means you never get the double choice, which is where Will was last time. I get to pick first, and then Will will have Will and I will both alternate a double chance.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna get rookeed in round one though going last.
Speaker 2: You know with number I did really well with being last.
Speaker 5: Last time choice. I'll bet you my first choices are going to be gone.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, you don't you never know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes me going first this is really hard because.
Speaker 2: Oh man, there are.
Speaker 1: So many, so many one, so many episodes that I absolutely love that have a lot to do with like the Sean and Turner dynamic, and all of my favorite episodes seem to be those, But then a lot of my favorite episodes are also It's hard for me to separate my own nostalgia of favorite episodes from from like thinking about what the audience will think, because I like.
Speaker 2: Corey's Alternative Friends for me is.
Speaker 1: Such a nostalgic, wonderful Also, like just it's I don't know, I feel like I have to go with Corey's Alternative Friends. But then I think, am I only picking that because for me it's nostalgic? Or is it because I really feel like it sets the tone for what we're in for for Corey and Topanga. But we haven't really seen that yet with where we are season three, episode eleven, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're on the clock.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: With Corey's Alternative Friends.
Speaker 3: That was all. That was all number of debate Jesus. Okay, So I think we all have to. I have a feeling we're all going to be staking our claim in season one, uh with this first choice, because I feel like we all need to like establish the show. Yeah, and I think so I think I'm going to take Boy Meets Girl episode Oh yeah, because I feel like that is you know, the payoff of Cory's Alternative Friends. It's the caller moment with Tapanga, It's the laugh the plane SoC basketball scene, which is so good, so good one. Yeah, that's a very good one.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Now you're leaving me with a tough choice. Oh, I get two in a row, don't I? Yep?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, since I get two in a row, that I'm going to start with the pilot.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take the pilot episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, you love that pilot episode.
Speaker 4: It does seem Yeah, I'm taking the pilot. It establishes Phoenie the Phoenee Corey relationship right off the bat. It's very important, and so I'm grabbing that for my first all right, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, pilot and.
Speaker 3: I actually don't love the pilot, so.
Speaker 4: I think I need I need it for the establishing. I wanted to establish again. You've got Phoene, you got everything there, You're meeting the family, getting Alan in there, you got everybody. I'm happy. I was happy with the pilot. So yeah, I wanted to grab the pilot. Okay, it's my second.
Speaker 3: Choice.
Speaker 4: That's a little crazy because I'm between two. Okay, and I'll let you know the two that I'm between, just for the heck of it, I'm between. Grandma was Rolling Stone, which is which is a great episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or that's where Phoene's niece comes for a visit and Eric gets Morgan to help you and then also the kid's grandma and then he makes it. She makes a promise to him and then bails. Great episode.
Speaker 3: For one of the greatest lessons. It's it's an awesome episode, but so is the future.
Speaker 4: Oh god, so I And with the fugitive still on the table, that's a tough one to leave for somebody else to grab, because the fugitive is hugely important for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the fugitive off the table.
Speaker 3: I want, I will. Wow, I just took it from me.
Speaker 4: Yep, I want the fugitive. I'm saying, my characters, I'm taking.
Speaker 3: Episode, and you just took it.
Speaker 4: I am, I am, I'm taking it from you, and I'm taking it only solely for Eric's performance in that episode, which frankly I don't even remember what it was.
Speaker 1: And find that their friendship has come under threat from the former's careless involvement in a cherry bomb prank.
Speaker 4: Done this this is an important episode in establishing Sean entirely, and.
Speaker 3: Sean also just dramatic. Yeah, so I'm taking the fugitive.
Speaker 5: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 3: Pick A great episode. Turns of atmosphere too, at the rain, nighttime in the classroom.
Speaker 2: Just a.
Speaker 3: Memorable episode. It was a great episode.
Speaker 5: That's why I wanted it.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, Right, or you're next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is tough. I'm gonna take Grandma was a rolling stone. I knew it. It's it's it's got probably the best Allan speech ever, right, which we need you. You've got Alan Corey father son advice just great. Will You're hysterical? So, like, I feel like it's a great Eric episode. Yes, it was the first Eric Feenie episode.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I ever got to work with Bill, So that was a big one.
Speaker 3: That's why that was up there for me, but I couldn't. That's the one where you have the piece of pizza in your hand, right, Yes, I remember that run through. So yes, I feel like this is such a hugely important episode and great guest star, you know, a big a big guest star to like welcome us to television.
Speaker 5: So and my first on screen kiss.
Speaker 3: Yep, maybe that's right, a classic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have two choices now, back to back. And I was trying to think, Okay, we know we've got eight episodes we have to pick. We're only halfway through season three, so we all know how much I love season one. But again, we have to think of the fans who are going to be voting.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: They're gonna end up voting at the end of this for who has the best grouping of eight episodes. And I think we are in a little bit of a minority for how much we loved season one. But if it were up to me and I didn't have to think about the fans, I might have three out of my eight episodes at least be from season one. But right now I've only had one pick. I picked Corey's Alternative Friends. I am definitely going with another season one episode for my second pick.
Speaker 3: And I really.
Speaker 1: Man, I loved the Killer Bees episode the Corey enters a geography b for a chance to be a bat boy in the World series. Eric is going to an Aerosmith concert with a date and is embarrassed his mom is going to the same concert his parents.
Speaker 3: First episode we shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that episode, but gosh, I also really love ooh. I feel like the Father Son game when Corey and Eric find out that Alan has lied about the Father Son softball game being canceled because he knows they don't want to attend. Talk about another great Rusty scene. That's one of those scenes where it has that nice sentimental moment at the end and he just kind of hits him on the tummy teachers bet.
Speaker 3: Yeah's a classic as a classic, Oh my gosh, that's probably the best dramatic Cory episode from me.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, you're right, so good. Phoene makes a bet with Corey to teach his class for a week. If more students pass, Corey wins, and if more students fail.
Speaker 2: Phoene wins. Man, I think, I'm then we've got of course, we got kid gloves. Who's taking kid glove?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or It's a Wonderful Night. Yeah, that's that's Those are the two eighteen and nineteen The.
Speaker 2: Little Man, you know what gosh.
Speaker 1: And then also there's again for me separating my nostalgia, there's the plays of the thing. I loved that Hamlet episode. That episode so fun, and I have such like Lee is so phenomenal. In that episode, we get great great Dusty cameo.
Speaker 3: You all good, really hard.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It is also some model family.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, which is Kathy Ireland.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh that's right, that's the Kathy Island. Yeah, yah, yeah, that is. I was just thinking about the scenes at the classroom when we were all like doing impressions of each other. Oh yeah, and like you're just Cory and that is some of the Those are some of the funnest first first season well the scenes.
Speaker 1: Something I hadn't mentioned yet that I just saw, and again I know is based on mostly mine nostalgia, but I'm taking it. She loves me, she loves me not where Tapenga develops a crush on Eric after he comes in and speaks to the school. That's my second pick. She loves me, she loves me not. That's episode thirteen from season one.
Speaker 2: And then I get a second pick.
Speaker 1: I know that one is mostly for my own nostalgia, but I just love it so much. My final pick for this little round here is, oh man, gosh, it's.
Speaker 2: So hard, you guys. This is truly terrible. Why do we do this to ourselves.
Speaker 3: Because we love it?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm I'm going to take Teacher's bet episode eight Teachers.
Speaker 3: Bet yep, smart smart, Okay, I am jumping right into season two and I am taking breaking up is really really hard to do. Oh man, episode I have the old men, they want you to take the rolls. Yeah, it is just a classic good episode. Yeah, and I think that there's like the Feenie Turner playing racquetball. So it's a good like Turner Feenie episode, like that little bit that you know he uh, Phoenie convinces him he's like not going to be good and he is. Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so really great episode.
Speaker 1: And you jumped right into season two, so you have but you did have two episodes from season one.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And Grahama.
Speaker 3: Right, that's that's solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get to your choice.
Speaker 4: In a row. I'm staying in season two and I am going to take uh, I'm going right for Career Day. I want Chet, I want Chet's first episode, and I want Rusty not really sure what he was going to do. There was something great about that episode that I loved.
Speaker 3: Wow, you've got you've gotten some Sean heavy. I've gotten sewn heavy stuff. You got the Fugitive and Career Day. Those are Shawn episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some pretty big Sean episodes.
Speaker 4: And to take it back to the pilot, which is really showing the Feene Corey relationship. For my second pick, I will be taking Danger Boy.
Speaker 3: Oh, such a good episode. So there we go.
Speaker 4: I've got the pilot, the Fugitive, Career Day, and Danger Boy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I've got to find Danger Boy. On my list so I can cross it off. So I know it's no longer available.
Speaker 5: I'm doing the same crossing crossing.
Speaker 3: These are tough.
Speaker 2: I know, this is really hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna have to just jump in with the Double Lie. Oh it's gonna be one of my favorite episodes of the whole show yet. It was a revelation doing the rewatch like I just had. I mean, I remembered some parts of it, but I just didn't think it was But it's a quality, quality turner.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 1: And so that season three, well, both of your choices were from season two, right correct?
Speaker 2: Okay? Great? Oh you got the Double Lie rider man, that's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I am jumping forward into season two as well.
Speaker 2: Here he's down. Season two.
Speaker 1: I had so much dropshock at the beginning of it. It was hard for me to It's hard for me to feel like I really settled in and when I really loved one and you took breaking up is.
Speaker 2: Really hard to do and danger boys gone. I'm gonna go with wake Up, Little Corey.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I loved that episode again for Tapega, I thought that was a really strong topanga moment. I'm leaning very uh, very heavy, nostalgia heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Leaning heavy on that, which I again, I think it's really hard for me to separate my own nostalgia for it.
Speaker 2: Very heavy.
Speaker 4: I think your I think your your team should be called team opang t.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are the nicknames? You've been called? Topi, topangersang to.
Speaker 5: So many there's been a bunch.
Speaker 2: This is season two, this is season two.
Speaker 1: My next pick is going to be home the season finale of season two.
Speaker 3: Nice, okay, Wright back to you. Yeah, this is this is tough. I'm gonna then. Wow, I don't know whether it's stay in season two. There's so many great Okay, you know what I'm gonna go. I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna stay in season three, Okay, and I'm gonna take truth and consequences. This is the one where Seawan and Cory are the hunt for a juicy topic for their video journalism.
Speaker 5: A great episode.
Speaker 3: It's a great episode. Janitor bud gets fired. I think I think the lesson and the like dynamics really are great. And everybody gets apart, like Alex is part of it. He has this great like you know, no one is like, it's the It's one of those great episodes too, where like the adults don't know, there's no easy solution, and and then of course it's probably the best Joey the Rat episode. You know, that's where he says you suck, you suck. Yeah, Oh my god. You know that's a great episode. That's a great episode.
Speaker 2: So we're back to me huh yeah, you get two again.
Speaker 4: I'm taking it back to season two, and I'm gonna make kind of a controversial huh oh for my next pick. Okay, because we didn't love it, but I think the reason we didn't love it is because of the drop shock. But we get to meet Harley, we get to meet Joey, we got to meet uh Frankie. So I'm going to take back to School. Wow, I'm going to take season two episode one back to School, that choice, man, I know, I know, And I'm doing it for a reason though, And the reason I'm doing it is because more of my second pick, which I really think was a standout.
Speaker 5: Episode because of the actress on the show.
Speaker 4: So I'm pairing back to School with Sister Teresa, So.
Speaker 3: Go to that next was so good.
Speaker 4: So great that she was just she She was so great in that episode.
Speaker 3: There was so much about that episode that.
Speaker 4: Was fun that I wanted to pair those two together again.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 4: We had serious dropshock, but it was also talking about the nostalgia. Eric got a chance to like, you know, Eric and Corey at the end, I'm hopping over the fence to kind of to save him from the bully, and it seemed like they were trying to establish Eric a little bit more so. We didn't love it, but it really helped to So I've got the pilot and then essentially the redone pilot right where it's season two episode one, so I wanted to grab those two.
Speaker 3: I'm happy with my decisions.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I'm good. Ugh r right just through. They got through Danielle too.
Speaker 2: That's right, our sister.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a classic. Okay. I I really don't know what to do here. I have how many left? I have won two, three, four, so I have three left. Interestingly, I don't have a great shan Oh. I have double Lie, but I don't have a good Sean drama episode. No.
Speaker 2: I am also shocked by the number of Season three episodes you have.
Speaker 3: I know, I kind of am too.
Speaker 4: I had to shake.
Speaker 3: To grab some season threes. Okay, I'm gonna say, God, it's either it's this is my choice. It's either Wrong Side of the Tracks, okay, because it has the great Sean, you know, thinking he's trailer trash, but it's a weird one because it's the alternative Harley. So it feels a little wrong to pick when it's not Danny. But it also has the Nancy Carrigan, which is an amazing, legendary Beast storyline. That's a great It's either that or Home, which ended season two. I already picked Danielle. Shoot, okay, well, then that's it. I gotta take Yeah, okay, I gotta take.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't do this to Danny. I can't take the other hardly, it just feels wrong.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's such a big storyline for Sean though. I mean, I think Danny would understand why you would be taking that episode, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta I gotta take it the tracks, Wrong side of the Tracks.
Speaker 1: Okay. I can't believe you just picked the worst week of Danny's life.
Speaker 4: I know, way to go, dude, I believe him that mean to do to your friend, and I meant both of you, Danielle.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: All right, I get to I get two choices in a row. And honestly, all a lot of my starred ones that I was like, yep, I want this, I want this. They are all crossed out except for one, which is not gonna bum any of you guys out at all.
Speaker 2: But I want The Thriller and Philla.
Speaker 5: That was gonna be my next pick.
Speaker 3: Because we need a little like you got to pick one that's a little crazy and crazy.
Speaker 5: That's a great episode. Yes, that was I want.
Speaker 2: The Thriller and Philla. I want Adam Scott.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want Thank you, Bob, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 1: All right, that's The Thriller and Philla, which is also season two. So I'm I'm now I only have one. I only have two more selects. So I need to start thinking about moving into season three. If there's something in season three I really want. And the only thing in the only two that I had starred in season three the Double Eye and Truth and Consequences, and both of you you guys have stolen those.
Speaker 5: I have one more actually.
Speaker 2: For season three.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I mean it cannot be hometown hero for me. It can't be about the little pig ravon. No, Missy Robinson assaulting Gry. It's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: One of mine.
Speaker 1: The train episode, No, thank you. You need a little bit of I have thriller and full of there So I'm taking city slackers, all right, take out to mister Feenie's cabins and we get the back.
Speaker 3: Exactly good episode. It is a good episode. It's funny though, like it just feels like a one off. It doesn't feel like a Boy Meets World episode. What what is the B storyline?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 3: What is Eric's storyline?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Do you? Do you remember? Is that baggy Bagwell? No?
Speaker 2: Was the it might be Baggy Bagwell?
Speaker 5: Baggy Bagwell? Was that hit by Pitch?
Speaker 3: I can't it's something like that?
Speaker 4: Is this is when Eric was like it was it's something bizarre or or may it might have been the one where Eric is hooked up to the to the sleep machine, one of those you're not You're not that episode for the B story whatever it is, because you can't even remember what it was.
Speaker 1: No, I can't remember the B story, but I that may have been one where we had three storylines going.
Speaker 2: It may be when where I was like, what these there may have been too much.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm really happy about that pick for me as a writer.
Speaker 2: We're back to you your second to last week. Don't you get to Danielle I did? I did? I did? Joe, Thrilla and Phila and City Slackers.
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: That means we're back to writer. Second to last pick for writer.
Speaker 3: Man, I need I need some silliness. Mm hmmm, I need some real like classic. Well, I guess I have. I have the Dreaming Nancy Kerrigan sequence. Yeah, it's pretty silly. Then you know what I'm going to take turnaround? Oh, just a classic. Remember how we all felt Yeah at the end of that episode with like, yes, the Cory Eric Sean dynamic, it felt great.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Very topanga heavy. I'm actually like, we have Boy Meets Girl, which is a big topanga episode, but otherwise I don't know if I have enough to panga, but I definitely yeah, I feel like, but for.
Speaker 1: How much we've seen tapanga at this point in the series, Right, if you have one good topanga episode, but.
Speaker 3: I have breaking up is really really hard to do and turn around, which you're about Corey dated.
Speaker 1: Girls at this point, those were those were stronger storylines totally. Well, you have your last two right now, you're back to back last two.
Speaker 5: One of them.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have a season three episode yet.
Speaker 4: Really now season three had had has kind of missed, I would have taken the Double Lie, which was a great episode, and.
Speaker 3: I would have taken Truth in Consequences, which is another great episode.
Speaker 5: The rest of them have been kinds for me.
Speaker 3: In season three.
Speaker 4: However, there's one B storyline that personally meant an awful lot to me. Hmmm.
Speaker 3: And because of that, I have to.
Speaker 4: Throw the A storyline into the wacky category, even though it was awful.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope we're going to take something. I was just thinking about, go on, go go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take this little piggy.
Speaker 3: Are you this little piggie?
Speaker 4: Because Eric and Feenie at the opera, Yes, was awesome for me and hugely important. Yeah, and I just loved we were in tuxedos.
Speaker 3: It was that bad. I mean, it was just your uncomfortable because you had to work with the pig the whole time. You were stuck with this animal that didn't want to be there. I think it's one of those episodes that people remember. Really, it's a classic for Points World fans.
Speaker 4: So I think so too. Yeah, so I'm taking this little piggy.
Speaker 3: I think we're most harsh on this, I think because we were we were so upset about Topanga being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were just upset about Tapanga coming back and coming in so strong, and she was s to Sean, and you were really hard on yourself because you could tell that Toreen and just broken up with you, my broken heart, and so you were really hard on yourself there.
Speaker 5: So it's the next one.
Speaker 2: I'm between two, Okay, are they in season two?
Speaker 5: One is in season two and one is in season three.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're back to possibly having another season three pick.
Speaker 4: And the only reason I would take this season three pick. The only reason is because of the guest stars. Okay, that would be it. Because the episode itself, it's not particularly good.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna take rave on?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because my other possibility for my last pick is season two.
Speaker 5: Feenie Weenie.
Speaker 6: Oh, Notorious was not a bad episode, wasn't a great episode, but but the Feenie Weenie became kind of a thing for world fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, Phoenie is a weenie is.
Speaker 4: So between having the monkeys on the show, which is again didn't make a whole lot of sense. But reg Reginald Fairfield is You've got Davy Jones. The story doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: But the rave doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: The rave is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Chubbies is gone, gone, but he's really there. But it's hugely memorable.
Speaker 5: But Feenie Weenie is another one that's hugely memorable.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna grab ravon.
Speaker 4: What the hell I'm taking the monkeys, Yep, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the monk, working with the monkeys, working with the Madden from the Partridge Family. It was a wacky, crazy look at all the television people we could throw in.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be my last pick, that's mine. I would have taken Thriller in the Filler, right, I would have Thriller and Pill.
Speaker 4: It was gonna be my was easily gonna be my next one. Danielle snagged it, so I will. I will take raveon and I'm I'm pretty happy with.
Speaker 5: My picks right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll recap for everybody in just a bit. If you have your last pick.
Speaker 3: I have one left, so I have right now, three from season two, yep, two from season three, and two from season one rebalanced. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm lacking. I'm lacking in some Femie actually interesting, which is a little bit of a bummer because he was my first choice when we were doing the character draft. I really wish I had gotten Danger Boy because that's probably my favorite Phoenie episode. I'm going to go back to season one, WHOA yes, and I'm going to take because I want I want to. I want to go back to like what the heart of Boy Meets World is. I think the B Team of Life, oh a remake of the pilot, and I think it's a better version. And so I'm gonna go with the B Team of Life because it's that scene where Benn is doing the like monologue where he's playing basketball and gets all that is such the essence of Boy Meets World in this and I just love it, and like there I can't remember exactly the Phoenie dynamic, but he's there when the parents are out, you know, when Corey's left alone. So I just yeah, I'm gonna go with the team of Life. I kind of thought you were going to throw in.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna go with Father knows Less when you had when you had said you wanted the Phoenie kind of stuff, I figured that's the way you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: So it was Phoenie Allen.
Speaker 4: We were talking about how much we got to see them together and how good that was.
Speaker 5: That's where I thought you were.
Speaker 3: Going to see. I already had grandmothers rolling Stone. So I've got the I've got the Allen stuff.
Speaker 5: Got you so nice? Good call?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, here we are my last pick. I have three episodes from season one. I have two three episodes from season two, and one from season three. Looking at season three episodes, I don't think there's another one that I love, but hot take, I think the audience might love what I meant to say, the Jean jacket, Corey climbs through her window, the mistaken I Love You episode.
Speaker 4: That's that's if you're if you're playing to the audience, that's.
Speaker 2: If I'm playing to the audience.
Speaker 1: For season three, I'm thinking maybe I go back to season one as well.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna find something in season two?
Speaker 1: Man, do I have a starred episode in season two that wasn't taken?
Speaker 2: Doesn't look like it.
Speaker 5: Did anybody grab the uninvited?
Speaker 2: No, no one has grabbed the uninvited? Where's the uninvited?
Speaker 5: The uninvited is season two episode five?
Speaker 4: Corey tries, it's when Sean is actually not invited because it's the it's the party for the cool kids.
Speaker 3: Oh is that the one where you're Corey and I'm Sean and that's all we ever need to know? Is that where that line comes from?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good Corey Sean episode, which, if I'm looking at my episodes, I'm kind of missing a good just the boys friendship dynamic.
Speaker 3: Name yours again, alternative friends.
Speaker 2: She loves Cory's alternative friends. She loves me.
Speaker 1: She loves me not teachers, bet Wake up Little Corey. The thriller in Phila City Slackers. That's a good friendship episode with you guys. And then my my last pick.
Speaker 5: No wait, you missed one?
Speaker 3: You at home too? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have home. I have home. Sorry, wake up Little Corey. And then Home I passed right over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Uninvited is Notorious is kind of good?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's Corey Sean and that's a big audience favorite.
Speaker 5: That was a tough call for me.
Speaker 3: What is the Eric storyline? You dating a senior?
Speaker 2: Eric dates a new senior. That's not DESIREE is it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: Notorious is Desire because me and mister jonas her second one.
Speaker 2: I think Desire is also a fan favorite. I'm taking Notorious.
Speaker 1: An episode three of season two, Notorious I made.
Speaker 2: I made at the last minute here, I made a knee jerk pandering. Some might say I'm pandering.
Speaker 3: Lineup. You have a great lineup? Did you use the back of a script? Writer? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Writer?
Speaker 2: What was your last pick that you had.
Speaker 3: B team of?
Speaker 2: Like team from season one?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think we've actually all got pretty strong I know teams Frank.
Speaker 2: Will do you have you have one from season three? Right?
Speaker 5: I have two from season three? I have this little.
Speaker 1: Piggy and Ravon right, okay? And writer, how many did you end up with season from season three?
Speaker 3: Uh? Two?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Okay? The Double Lie and Truth and Consequence.
Speaker 4: Those are the best two of season three. You've got the best two of season three. I took two from season three that we didn't like all that much but kind of had, you know, had stuff going on, but right, double consequences were we're definitely the best two of season three.
Speaker 2: I thought no one took band on the Run?
Speaker 3: Right, No, No, that's you know what that's like one that probably have to be taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so all right, so all right, so quick question. Then we can't do this because we were we all have made our beds, will lie in them. But if you could trade one of your episodes for band on the Run, would you?
Speaker 2: Good question?
Speaker 5: And what episode would you trade?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Right? Right, let's see, I might trade Ravon for band on the Run. Yeah, that's a possibility for me.
Speaker 3: You know what's an underrated episode that I almost thought one of us would take is I Dream of Phoene the end of season one.
Speaker 4: I thought about that too, actually, because that is in the hospital scene with them together weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they think they killed him or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was.
Speaker 4: All Ben that whole episode. Remember when we saw it was just Ben Be and Ben and it was great. And that was That's another probably at the very least an honorable mention.
Speaker 3: Episode that should have been taken. Oh, Danger Boys, such a good episode.
Speaker 2: It's so good that was that was a great steal.
Speaker 4: Will Yeah, career day too. I love the Islan thing, and I love the first time you get to meet Chet.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, and the fugitive and the fugitive.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: This is a tough call. I it's tough. What's what's cool is that we have this many good episodes.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and that where there's still so many that were like, oh man, I should have maybe grabbed that one, right, Why don't you go ahead and tell us what your picks are?
Speaker 2: So name your whole team.
Speaker 3: So my team from season one, I have Boy meets Girl B Team of Life and Grandma was a rolling Stone, which I think is a good representation of season one. It has the Corey to Panga dynamic with Boy meets Girl and getting older. The B Team of Life is just the classic Cory Stuck as the middle child.
Speaker 2: The pilot you think is the better pilot?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then Grandma was a rolling stone, just a great guest star and probably the best lesson of Boy Meets World. I just love it. It's from season two. I have breaking up is really really hard to do. Yeah, which is when probably my favorite episode when Ben and I had so much fun. Is Jeff McCracken's first episode to direct. Yes, so we had the I want you to take the role, still probably the most quoted line. Yeah. Also from season two, I have Wrong Side of the Tracks, a good sewn episode.
Speaker 2: Wow man.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then and then I have a Turnaround from season two, which is an amazing episode about like you know, unfortunately it's not to Pango, but a great Corey dating episode, and I just love the dynamic at the end of the dance. You know, the three boys end up together, and she like the fact that she wants to be cool and lets this makeover happen and then kind of still bails on Corey at the end. It's just a great character. Okay. From season three, I have the Double I I think probably just all around solid, funny, good episode. And then I have Truth and Consequences, which again is probably the most complicated as far as the like moral values of the show. And I just love it. And it's a great Eli episode, a great Phoenie episode, a great to Panka episode two where you have some funny stuff. Yeah, when you're doing the news reporter, the news reporter.
Speaker 2: I'm listening like a pig.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't work like this.
Speaker 5: We should have said.
Speaker 1: It, giving me a note, giving you a note, thank you. All right, Well, what what's your team? I mean, writer, that's a strong team.
Speaker 3: Do you have it? Do you have a team name writer? No? No, I'm gonna think about.
Speaker 4: It, Okay, I I from season one have the pilot. I think is whether you like the pilot, you don't like the pilot. We are establishing the show. We're establishing the characters. We're bringing us all into this world. It's Ben dancing in front of the desk, It's Phoenie and Ben by the fence.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Everything the show is going to be.
Speaker 2: You know, Ben feeling lost in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, it's set up there, he's lost in the middle.
Speaker 4: And then my other season one episode is the Fugitive, which is just a such a solid Sean. We are establishing Sean, We're establishing their relationship.
Speaker 2: There's such a turning point for the show too.
Speaker 3: It does feel like a turning point for the show because you know, I was actually there's another episode from season one with the drama with Sean that we all kind of forgot about till we did the rewatch. Remember this episode where my dad gets fired for Christmas or whatever. Yes, that was all. That was also on my list. Actually it's not as good. It's not as good, Like we all remember The Fugitive more than anything.
Speaker 4: It's just was the thing is That's what it came down to you. But I thought of the same thing, and that was the episode was It wasn't on the fence.
Speaker 5: Where is it?
Speaker 4: He gives them the Christmas and the basketball. Yeah, Santa's little helper, that's it, which was which was great.
Speaker 5: That was also on my list of possibilities.
Speaker 3: And Santa Claus having a heart attack with Morgan is a.
Speaker 5: Which is very fun.
Speaker 4: But the Fugitive is one of the quintessential episodes of season one. It's up there to me with Corey's alternative friends for some of them the most important defining episodes. So those are my season one episodes. Season two, I took the second pilot essentially with starting with back to School, and I know that we didn't love it because of the drop shock factor, but it's now they're being aged up there.
Speaker 5: You've got Harley, you've got Frankie, you've got.
Speaker 3: To think that was a political choice. And I think you're right. You're gonna you're, you're, you're, you're gonna suffer for that. I don't think I'm gonna ig nerd storyline that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you John now is the moving up as well as the principal of the school. You've got Eric stepping up more other bigs.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: So that's fine for you to say that, because when you then pair it with Sister Teresa, which is what you gotta do, the and the two of those together, I think become kind of the strong powerhouse team. Well well, danger Boy, Yeah, you got date, but Danger Boy is just the quintessential that I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you needed back to School because between Danger Boy and Sister Teresa, I think you've got season two pretty well covered. Ye.
Speaker 4: I like establishing. I like the establishing though. I love bringing us into the new school. It's the first time we get to see John Adams.
Speaker 5: I feel weird. That's fine, that's fine. It's not your team bro me.
Speaker 3: With the like bad like the drops, Yeah, you got your butt like Somemmer is very good. It's a lot of good.
Speaker 5: Land of the crowd, ling of the crowd, Land of the crowd.
Speaker 4: You wait to see, you wait to see as I win this walk away. By the way, I am Team Piggy for the.
Speaker 2: Rest, for the Team Piggy, not only for uh uh.
Speaker 4: This Little Piggy, but also for Piggy and Lord of the Flies, because it's it's reason and nobody wants to hear that, including Rider apparently. So I'm keeping my third season. I have This Little Piggy, which I do think we were too harsh on. And I love the BT storyline with Eric and Feenie at the opera. It's one of my favorite and then a total pander to the crowd. The monkeys are on, Dave Madden's on It's wacky, It's crazy, Davy Jones is singing, He's doing Reginald Fairfield.
Speaker 1: I ended with ravone, did you mention career day that you have career day too?
Speaker 3: Oh No, I did not. I did not even mention career day.
Speaker 4: Where you've got Chet, You've got Alan feeling bad about himself.
Speaker 3: It's a great adult.
Speaker 2: Story, so good.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I have career Day and home blended in my mind right which one, yeah, because because Chet's on the phone in home right, and Sean's running away where you got a microwave, You got a microwave, You're welcome. It's all career day. But how does career day end then?
Speaker 1: Uh, with him leaving, right? Isn't that the one where he has to take off? I leave to with the Matthews and then it still with.
Speaker 3: The Matthews at the end of career right, and so that home is where I'm moving with exactly. I think Home is a better episode, but I do I know Blake coming.
Speaker 4: In so.
Speaker 3: Developing Sean's family finally, you know, it's like the payoff on all the trailer park jokes, right, It's like, now we're going to see what this what this kid's home life is actually doing to him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, so it's I'm I'm happy with my team, Team Piggy. This little Piggy goes to the winner circle. That's how I look at it. So pretty excited, all right.
Speaker 1: I have from season one Corey's Alternative Friends, which we all would have.
Speaker 5: Taken number one. Everyone would have taken number one.
Speaker 2: Definitely feels like a real setup for the show. That the moment, yeah, pivotal moment.
Speaker 1: Also obviously for myself, the most memorable week of my life, the most nostalgic week in my life, something I have thought about just so many times over the course of my life. I just I'm I'm really lucked out with the first pick there, and then I went still from season one, she loves me, she loves me? Not which again I Eric is brought in as a guest lecturer for high school to Corey school to Panga develops a crush on Eric, while Corey thinks she has a crush on him. Maybe doesn't mean anything to anyone else, but again.
Speaker 3: For myself, Annie, the smell of Will, the.
Speaker 2: Smell of Will's palm.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna get over it.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna get away from it. Maybe the second most memorable week of my life.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm gonna I'm gonna say that was not a great choice.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you think that's not a great choice, And you know what, I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't think it's a good choice. It's not a panda, It's just a for me. It was an episode for me. I remember, I remember all the things I was excited about for it, and I just Nebula Nebbia and we met Nebbie, my sister that goes on to be so important, and the rest I.
Speaker 3: Want to see Nevi and Stacy. Yeah. I was gonna say, you've got Stacy and Nebbie episode, so you could have just your whole your team could be the Lost Sisters.
Speaker 2: Exactly lost Sisters, Lost.
Speaker 3: Sisters, and and Phoenie's wife, lost wife. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: My next episode is also from season one, Teachers Bet Phoene makes a bet with Corey to teach his class for a week. If more students pass, Corey wins and if more students fail, Phoenix's.
Speaker 3: Went christ tearing up.
Speaker 1: Incredible guest star, incredible acting in that one. The talk about wanting to develop the Phoene Corey dynamic and that whole situation, Phoene being the smarter one with the bet.
Speaker 2: I love that episode.
Speaker 3: And Lindsay was so good. We were all as child actors watching her being like, oh, that's what you do. And now that Corey is so great because you know, the whole arc for Corey to like let the class go crazy and then respecting Phoene and becoming a great teacher and having this you know, and Frank moment oh social good episode was that?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 4: With?
Speaker 5: This was season one? Yeah, okay, yeah, it was great because we did didn't we do something similar in season two?
Speaker 4: Well it was they kind of do the same thing where it's he's running for office. So it's because I remember Tony going like, I'm looking forward to Matthew's four day weekends or whatever. So it's the same kind of letting him, letting him run the circus until he realizes there has to be a better way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the better.
Speaker 3: One of those was that season one episode Agree so good.
Speaker 1: So that concludes my season one episode groupings. Then I move into season two and I've got wake Up Little Corey and again not necessarily a panderer, definitely something that was memorable for me. But if I'm thinking about my episode as my little grouping as being like the Lost Sisters and also female empowerment, We've got the Lindsay the Lindsay Price episode, not that she's like empowered in it, but the fact that she has gone through something.
Speaker 2: It's really about her.
Speaker 1: And then with wake Up Little Corey, Topanga feeling like hurt, you know, she has been ashamed at the hands of somebody else by.
Speaker 3: Far your best acting scene until we get to.
Speaker 2: Season three, until we get to season three.
Speaker 3: You confronting Corey in that you know.
Speaker 1: In that kitchen. Yes, great, yeah, yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Establishes pangas standing up for herself and yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I love that one. Wake up Little Corey.
Speaker 1: And then uh, for season two again, I have Home, which for me writer, like you, those last two episodes of season two really do blend together between Career Day and Home, and man, I totally get the appeal of Blake's first episode and all of that, but I'm not disappointed with Home, where we get Sean moving in, leaving the Matthews house, moving into his new life in Turner's apartment awesome, awesome, yeah, where he shows up on his doorstep, and I just I love that.
Speaker 2: So that concludes my season. It does not conclude my season two.
Speaker 1: Pick because then I have a romp of a good time with the Thrilla in Philla.
Speaker 2: Again some incredible guest.
Speaker 3: Doctor's episode's crazy. I was kind of down on it, like when we did the rewatch, but in retrospect it's such a fun sandom little like flavor to have. But that really is like a big part of Boy meets World, Like yeah, that we have these like one offs that are just absurd.
Speaker 2: It's so and it's just so fun.
Speaker 1: I mean watching it, of course it brought up all the memories of us shooting it, and of course shooting it's a disaster and there's all that energy tied to it.
Speaker 2: But when you're thirty years removed.
Speaker 3: From it or so, it's great.
Speaker 2: Man, it's just funny.
Speaker 5: I mean, I only don't think that could have made it better?
Speaker 1: Would have been ya mean, right, had she been in it for even I've been in the audience.
Speaker 2: I definitely was in the audience.
Speaker 1: So I won't say my memory of shooting it is crystal clear, but watching it just so much fun. So I'm really glad that I have Thrilled and Philla, and then I have moving into season three, I have City Slackers. I love this Corey and Sean dynamic. I absolutely love that I have the first real bond between Feenie and Sean and where we get to see Sean really go out of his way climbing through a sewer to retrieve the watch that Corey so carelessly knocked down.
Speaker 3: The drain, and we know you like counting crows after this episode.
Speaker 1: Exactly sets us up for knowing about Sean. And then my final pick is going back to season two is Notorious, which you know Feenie Weenie.
Speaker 2: We've got Feenie Weenie.
Speaker 1: One of the first little how do we raise the stakes for these kids kinds of conversations and they've got to get up into some sort of hijinks and what can we have them do that isn't too bad? Well, they change Phoene's name in the paper to Weenie.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think, like I said, I feel like I did a little pander and a little bit of just for me. So they'll balance each other out.
Speaker 5: But you know, are you lost sister?
Speaker 3: If you decided, Yeah, I think I'm gonna She doesn't have t K so I know have lost sister. Team lost Sister. My team name is tough Lessons, Soft Roles.
Speaker 5: Oh wowow wow.
Speaker 2: Look at the look at the writer over here, the writer.
Speaker 3: Right, tough Lessons, soft roles.
Speaker 2: They want to take the roles?
Speaker 3: I want you to take the lessons?
Speaker 1: Well do you have any you're this little piggy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll go with lost sisters. Why not? I'll go with lost sisters.
Speaker 1: So a little final reminder to all of you. You can vote for our teams who has the best teams on Instagram. You can follow us there of course as well Pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails Pod Meets World Show at gmail dot com and we have merch March March.
Speaker 5: I was trying to we like Ryder does this squeeze.
Speaker 2: Wheech I squealing. Thank you all for joining us, well, send us out.
Speaker 3: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 4: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensen Carp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Taras Sudbach, producer, Jackie Rodriguez, engineer and Boy Meets World superfan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon and you can follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show or email us at Pod Meets Worldshow at gmail dot com