Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man that could only mean one thing on this radio program, all things. Self proclaimed simple man that means all things. Bill O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly at Bill oreilly dot com, his best selling book on Bill O'Reilly dot com, Amazon dot com. We have it on Hannity dot com and bookstores around the country. Confronting the presidents, no spin assessments from Washington to Biden, and mister O'Reilly, sir, before we get into the guts of what your analysis is. There are a lot of liberals in this country that are melting down. Puffington Post has an article today. My husband and his family voted for Trump, so I'm canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's There's one. Women are shaving their heads, Bill. They are wearing blue bracelets. It's something called the four B movement, where they are swearing off physical romantic relationships with men. They are stockpiling abortion pills, they're vowing never to have children. They're wearing blue bracelets to signal to each other that they are liberal, and they are slamming the media. And on top of that, the Washington Post is offering a guide on how Americans can leave America and flee to other countries. The co host of that hard hitting news show, The View are just flat out saying that you shouldn't have to have Thanksgiving with people you don't like. What's going on, mister O'Reilly well, and I don't know if I don't know if you're exactly the right person to ask for I don't know mental health advice, but I'm going to try anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely the best person you could possibly talk to in the world about this issue. So here I go.
Speaker 3: Ready, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Got a message of today on billoreilly dot com. It deals with Sonny Houstin's opinion that if somebody didn't vote for Kamala Harris, you should not have Thanksgiving or any other dinner with them. So I'm a simple man. My simple analysis is this is an American. That's what that is. In addition to being mean, petty, and stupid. I think those are the three adjectives I'll use because I don't like to call.
Speaker 1: People an American because in America you have freedom, and if she did freely chooses not to associate with people, I'm not going to stop her from doing it. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and just like all these people that think that, you know, Donald Trump was going to do all these horrible things and they believed all the lies about him. But if that's her choice and she doesn't want to sit and throw turkey legs and mashed potatoes at fellow family members, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: I'm not I think it's an American And thank you for challenging me. I mean, I don't I like the non cupcake stuff, so it's un American. Because Bill, what do you.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm challenging you. I'm just giving a different opinion. Go ahead, you.
Speaker 2: Don't think it's an American and I do, And let me explain it then, because.
Speaker 1: We believe in freedom, Bell, if she doesn't want to hang out with I don't want to hang out with people that don't want to hang out with me. You know that there was a moment somebody invited me to a country club and it's not far from where you live, and I was, and that person was later told when it was revealed that I was going to be going, he's not welcome here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no phone call to you to tell you that. Did you?
Speaker 3: Will you? Did you you hear about that. Hey, I did forgotten and right.
Speaker 2: So the scolding that I gave that, oh boy, I wish I had that on tape.
Speaker 3: What are they going to?
Speaker 1: What do they think I'm going to stand on at the table with a bullhorn. You must vote for Donald Trump. Every one of you. Listen to me, now, vote for Donald Trump. What did they think I'm gonna do. I'm gonna sit there, eat a hamburger and go home.
Speaker 2: Listen. So let's get back to Sunny Hostin who by the way, I'm responsible for her being on television. I'm the one that gave her the first exposure on the O'Reilly Factor. She was a young lawyer and she was a liberal. But I liked to have those kinds of people to hear their points of view. This is why telling people it's okay to insult your friends and family on Thanksgiving is un American. Our whole system is based on the freedom to dissent. That's everything. If you read the Constitution, if you study the Revolutionary War, we Americans are dissenters. We dissented from the king. We boot him out of here. We dissented from the European style governments. We forged our own constitution in the process. If you're reading Killing the Witches, the founding fathers had each of the throats, but they did want to shun each other. They weren't keaning each other, and they came out with an almost perfect document that protects all of our freedoms today. And one of those freedoms is to say, this is the way I see it, but I would like my opinion to be respected if it's sincerely held. Sunny Houston and her ILK are not respecting sincerely held opinions, and in my humble opinion, that is Unamerican.
Speaker 1: The only thing I would say is that I love this about our country is that they can go on The View and all these late night hosts, and I think you would agree with me that we are now on like a cancelation countdown. I don't think that Colbert is going to survive. I don't think Kimmel's going to survive. I don't think Gibe Follon's going to survive. And I think that they have alienated more than half the country and the most important part of what their show should be about, humor is nonexistent on those shows. You see what you probably read the story about fake news CNN, they are about to fire pretty much everybody rumor on the street is is it's for sale. There was a story that MSDNC and CNBC are for sale. There was a very good column about how Fox News was right about pretty much everything involving Donald Trump, going back to Russia, Russia, Faiza, all these other issues. We've been in the forefront of that, and I would argue that's why Fox has has continued to do so well over the years. But legacy media, bill, I will now argue, is officially dead. If you look at every major newspaper, three networks, every cable channel, and celebrity culture is also dead. They all came out nine years straight slamming Donald Trump, and they all got their asses kicked a week ago yesterday. And to me, that speaks volumes about the future. People were rejected them and they are not listening to them anymore.
Speaker 3: They have no influence.
Speaker 2: I agree that done. Legacy media is done. Late night is done. On fact, I was with Jay Leno on Friday night. He had a show here.
Speaker 1: On Long Island and yeah, I heard he introduced you and you got a standing out?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I mean I don't. And that's a mixed crew by the way. But the point of the matter.
Speaker 1: Is this that can I interject and don't be mad at me. You know why Leno? You know why Leno was so successful versus these guys because.
Speaker 3: He was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he didn't.
Speaker 3: Care about politics.
Speaker 1: He I bet he made jokes about Trump and Kamala Harris am, I am I wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't do any political material and he told the audience he wasn't gonna en it, and he did an hour twenty stand up when it was good. But I talked to him, you know, off the record before and I said, gee, I bet you glad you're out of there right now. He rolled his eyes. But the major point is that in an election, any election, dissent and opposing points of view not only should be tolerated but respected to some unless there's a destructive aspect to it, as there was in the Donald Trump coverage. Now, Isaac Shore is a guy who wrote the column here referred to. You can read it on media Height. It's an excellent column. And I am very happy with the outcome of the election, not because of Donald Trump the man, but because the far left progressive movement has been shattered, at least in the short term, and in my opinion, based on history, that is a monumental plus for the United States of America. This is a pernicious movement that wants to destroy all of our traditions. Now I want to enlist your hell penalty. Are you willing to listen to me for a moment?
Speaker 3: Not really, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: I knew it, Linda. We had just slapped him and just let him listen to me.
Speaker 3: Form with pleasure. Go ahead. Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, Linda has been in full gloat mode the entire since the election day.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, no.
Speaker 2: Glow, Okay, just give him a little tap. Hannity now soon is the new Senate majority leader, replacing the turtle Mitch McConnell. That is a huge upgrade. And I want you, Hannity, to join with me to reintroduce Kate's Law. Trump was a backer of it. Ted Cruz was the biggest backer of it, the senator from Texas. Just one reelection, Mitch McConnell's single handedly killed Kate's Law because I a punk TV guy, introduced it. Kate's Law. Just for those who don't remember Kate Stanley was killed by an undocumented migrant with a long rap sheet in the United States who came back six times after me being deported five times. This federal law would say, if you are convicted of a crime and you're undocumented in America and we deport you, you come back, you get a ten year mandatory prison term. Standalone bill. It would pass, Trump would sign it. We could get this done in thirty days after he's inaugurated. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 3: Of course it does.
Speaker 1: I supported it back then, will support it again, and I agree it should be reintroduced. And you have my full backing. And there's no selling point here.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: We're on the same page. And I will tell you this country is about to head into a very very interesting time. I don't know if you saw the interview, and we have Tom Homan on today on radio. I don't know if you saw the interview that I had with Tom Holman on TV the other night.
Speaker 2: I now we have, but I read the transcript.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, and it was very powerful. These people that we have gang members here, we have cartel members here. We have had dozens and dozens of Americans murdered, raped, and hundreds and hundreds of Americans victims of violent crimes, and we have thirteen thousand murderers. I've gone through all these statistics, and we have known terrorists in our country. They have to go Bill, and I'll tell you, I don't know how we're going to be able to find them all. But what they have done is created the biggest national security threat in our lifetime and it's got to be dealt with. And as soon as people start getting sent back home, the left in this country is going to go nuts. I don't know why they would defend keeping people like this in our country, but they will.
Speaker 2: That's too bad. But let's see Irish guys, hannony O'Reilly, let's start to you know, lobby for this case. Laws stand alone, don't attach anything to it. It'll pass. And the people who vote against it, this is the best part. The liberal senators who vote again stick and House members will be exposed. They're voting against public safety because the law is very sharply defined.
Speaker 1: I will work with you. I'll use every contact I have and I will push it hard.
Speaker 3: You have my word, well, we'll do it then.
Speaker 2: And because nobody's going to stand up to you, and me.
Speaker 1: Right, nobody's going to stand up to me. You know, everyone knows that. You know if we go in the octagon that you're going to be down in thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: And it's over all.
Speaker 2: Right? Are we now brawling again? Is where we are?
Speaker 1: No, Bill, I've invited you to train with me and you're too chicken to come. You need to show up. You need to just hang with us one day and just have fun.
Speaker 2: Right by the way.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you who trained with us once is Jesse Waters and Laura Ingram.
Speaker 3: But I can't get you to come hang.
Speaker 2: I'm putting in a water's Ingram bout. I'm putting my money on Laura.
Speaker 3: That's probably a good bet. I don't know. Well, it's to me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Linda's been gloating and I'm not gloating. I'll tell you where how I feel. I feel a sense of relief and a sense of gratitude. And I'm grateful for the American people that, in spite of every major massive media outlet, every major celebrity, and everything that has been done and said to this man, that they were able to rise above it, not listen to the noise, and they made the right decision for the country. And I give a lot of credit to you. Throughout your entire career, you never endorsed a candidate, and this was the first election you ever did because you saw that this was an inflection point for the country.
Speaker 3: I give you a lot of credit for that.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you acknowledging that you and I are both in business now to help the country. We got enough money, got enough fan That's all.
Speaker 1: I care about. I don't care about anything else about that. In our families, that's.
Speaker 2: All I can tell the audience. It's true. And savan he says something it isn't true. I come write down on I mean, everybody knows. But that's basically that is true.
Speaker 1: And oh, Bill O'Reilly can attest to the fact. Am I really pretty much a loser in my real life or not?
Speaker 2: No, why would you be a loser?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't do anything but work and hang out with my friends and family, and then I don't do a lot.
Speaker 3: No, I work out.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody's afraid of you. They don'tant you know, they don't want to get killed.
Speaker 1: Frank, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly, you can go to Bill O'Reilly dot com for everything you want to ever hear about Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, all right, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to our busy telephones. Here. Robin is in Ohio, Robin High. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Sean Hi Son. I'm brokenhearted. I'm absolutely astonished that my gay daughter and her wife after the election wrote on Facebook that they were disgusted and in total disbelief with me her family, myself and my husband included, because we're conservative and voted for Trump, that we don't align with their beliefs and that we can no longer be family.
Speaker 1: They've forget well, So your daughter and her wife came to you and your husband and said that they don't want to be a part of the family anymore.
Speaker 5: They wrote it on Facebook. So when I confronted both of them, they went on about how Trump is this evil fascist home of Bobe Fellon that's going to take away their birth control, abortion rights, He's going to ban their gay marriage and take the non bio mom of their two kids off of their birth certificate. I mean, it goes on and on. They're trying to figure out how they're going to move to Canada. They're worried that now we are aligned with the KKK and that their very lives are in danger, and that my daughter in law, who's blacks, she believes her civil rights will be returned to the fifties. And it just blows my mind. And the thing that is crazy is that there is blown away by us as we are by them. But my question is, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't been.
Speaker 5: Able to find a whole lot on Trump's social issues regarding these things.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump, is there's nothing that you have stated that they they have been indoctrinated into believing that I have heard that is true.
Speaker 3: Not one thing.
Speaker 1: The one thing that you will have working in your favor is over time, they're going to realize that none of it's true. Now, whether they want to acknowledge that or not is going to be up to them.
Speaker 3: But none of.
Speaker 1: Their aborture rights aren't going to be taken away. Nobody is it cares of. Look, let's be out of Most people don't care about other people's private lives. You obviously were loving family before this, and and you know the fact that there they would allow politics to get in the way of that family love and support is you know, I'm sure very painful and difficult for you.
Speaker 3: Can I give you some advice please? Okay?
Speaker 1: My advice is I would I would write both of them, I would say, and I would just I would go point by point with them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a member of the Klan. No, I don't support people that are evil like that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is not taking away contraception. Uh No, he's not going to ban gay marriage. No, he's not taking away abortion rights. With that said, I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. Over time I will be proven true. But I want you to know this. I want you to know you will always be my family. I love you with all my heart. I will continue to love you with all my heart. I hope you will reconsider uh and that I'd like to remain a loving family.
Speaker 3: And I have a whole in my heart.
Speaker 1: At the thought that that you feel this way about me. And if we can sit and talk and have discussions and and come to a meeting of the minds, I think that would be in everybody's best interest. In other words, love, just just just love. Right now, they're in a lot of pain. They believed a lot of lies, and I would just kind of like love on them and understand that. You know, when people when people are told over and over again that you're a piece of garbage and a fascist and a racist, and you know, you support Hitler and and not and Nazism and you support Moussolini and Stalin and and he's going to take away your right the contraception, and he's going to take away Grandma or grandpast, social Security and Medicare, and he's a racist and he's you know, it's some people believe the lie and it's just not true. Because I I can tell you right now, if if that was the Republican Party, I would not be a part of it because that's not who I am and that's not the way I think, and it's not what I believe. And I'm sure you feel the same way. And you were loving it sounds like you were a loving family all before this election. Am I understanding that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Very very loving family. They knew we were conservative, but I don't think they ever thought we pause for Trump, right, And.
Speaker 1: You have no issue with the fact that they're married. You don't have any issue with none at all, none whatsoever? All Right, So I would I would remind them of that and just say, you know, I love and respect both of you so much that this is maybe the most painful letter I've ever gotten, and that I'm not the person you're describing, and I wouldn't support the person you're describing. And I know that a lot of rhetoric was used during a campaign, but it's not true. I know I will be proven true on this, and you know, I just want our family to be back to together, and my door is always open, and I always want and I will always love you both forever.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And at that point, you know, you know, you're basically holding up a mirror to them because this is on them now, you know, because they're believing things about you that just aren't true and things that unfortunately, this is the danger of legacy media. This is the danger when Kamala Harris and her her you know, most vocal supporters go out there.
Speaker 3: And say these things.
Speaker 1: So that's how I would handle it, and I i'm and I'm I'm also going to add I'm very sorry that you have to go through that. You know, as a Christian, I just believe that, you know, in times like this, you've you've got to go the extra mile. You've got to you've got to show that you're willing to do your part. And it sounds like they're just struggling with this and it's way more serious than you know what I've been making fun of, you know, people shaving their heads and you know, you know, stocking up on abortion pills and you know, not having sex with their significant others and planning to divorce men and all those nonsense. You know, look at the headline from the Hvington Post. My husband and his family voted for Trump. So I'm canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas. I mean, if I had, if I have a family member that disagrees with me, I'm not throwing a turkey leg or mashed potatoes at them.
Speaker 5: Well, we celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving and Christmas together every year, and it's not going to happen this year. Maybe next year.
Speaker 3: I'm just very very sorry.
Speaker 1: Just let them know that your door is open and that you're not the person they're describing.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: You know, If people draw conclusions like that, it's very hard to prove. You know, when when did you stop beating your wife? It's kind of like that situation exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging there and you.
Speaker 1: Know, look, just just I would just love on him, you know, pray for them, stay with them, stay in touch with them, and and always remind them that you want to be a family.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens over time when what they are saying is going to happen doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ringing in there. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I really am.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, quick break right back. More of your calls coming up. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: America, listen, say Sean, Henny and on.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean. If you want to join us, Let's say hi to Richie. He's in Valley Stream in Long Island, New York, not far from where I grew up in Franklin Square. Richie, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: How are you Sean back to talk to you. I've been a fan for a long time, been following you since you have had your show with Alan Holmes in the early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, thank you. By the way.
Speaker 4: Like you, I'm a Brooklyn Maids Alongland transplant.
Speaker 1: Like my father was the one that lived in Brooklyn. I grew up in Franklin Square. Do you remember Carl Hopples. I don't know how old you.
Speaker 4: Are, Oh man, I fifty seven.
Speaker 3: So you probably remember Carl Hopples in Valley Street.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been in Valley Street for just a little over twenty years. I'm in North Street.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was it was before that got it anyway, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted to chime in on your on the conversation regarding ev mandate. You know, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind either way. About the vehicles. I can give you both side of the perspective. I've owned a Tessler for eight years, and I also know my way around a vehicle, like I re built my books three point five three, you know, three fifty five seven, three fifty engine like three times of the last twenty years. And I have an old truck with two hundred and fifty thousand miles on it that I maintained, So I love them both. But what I want to note is that I got too many points to make about EV's and anyone who compares an electric car or an EV so an internal combustion in in my opinion, they've lost the argument before it again, they look similar, but they're just two different species. You know. In July this year, Donald Trump said that he would end EV mandates on day one. And one of the reasons that I respect them and Elon must so much, and I love Elan for it, is because he's all for ending government mandates or EV vehicles. You know, he believes that in the markets decide the winners and losers, not the government. The consumers should be the charge and the jury as to what they're going to spend them on the ond, not the government. And you know, after eight years of only my tesla, let me tell you it's uh when I when I bought it eight years ago, it's a rocket seven hundred host powers. There were sixty and two point six seconds my battery at the time, three d and thirty miles.
Speaker 1: I have a ton of friends. They love their Tesla, they love it, and and the thing all I'm saying I have no problem. I believe in freedom. If you want a Tesla, you want an electric car, you can absolutely have one. And if you want a hybrid, you can have one of those too. I had a hybrid at one point, an escalator hybrid. If you want a different car, a gas power car, you ought to be able to have the choice. I don't want to be told what kind of dishwasher to have. I don't want to be told the washer and dryer I need to have.
Speaker 3: I want to. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want the freedom to choose what I want and leave me alone and get the hell out of my life. And I think most Americans think like we do.
Speaker 4: That's what makes this country great. Choice, not the government. So I'm going I'm actually buying a whole new kitchen. So right now I'm fearing that I'm overpaying for something that's not gonna have the same efficiency as the old dishwashers or the old stuff. You know, I wouldn't trade my Tesla right now for the world. Last year, Testla manufactured the most vehicles built in the United States, and three years in a rows had the most popular model with the why And I think why this year became the bestseller in Europe. You know, and look when it comes to like the criticism you get online and you look at these comments of these people, they just they're just like the last poller. I felt sorry for her. People who suffered from from the ranging curn drome, people self, the phone, all types of things. I mean, I remember in the in the seventies how expensive was it to buy a cell phone and it was unaffordable, like the battery technology and electric vehicle is. I compare it to like cell phone technology or personal computer technology. Every year it gets better, they get good.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, maybe one day I'll go one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Richie, I appreciate the call. You're informing our audience. And as long as people have the choice and we don't have these mandates, and we don't force Ford to produce cars that their customers don't want want and lose four point five billion dollars in a year and risk losing I paying career jobs, I'm all for it. We have about a minute left. Hillary is in Stanford, Connecticut. Hillary, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hi? San? Thanks so much for having me on. I've been a fan since I'm about fifteen years old, so this is an honor.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, The honors are all mine.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 6: I just I just wanted to share that I love Peter Doucy and I think he would be such a fantastic choice as press secretary for President Trump. You know, he has experienced being a journalist for so many years right out of college. I believe covering.
Speaker 1: Can we stop rating like the Fox News contributors and hoes and you know, I'm just teasing.
Speaker 6: I just I love him and I think, you know, I think compared to the other potential picks, you know, he brings such unique experience to the table, having dealt with Jemsaki and Karine, Jean Pierre, and he knows how to handle the inevitable. I'll go back and forth seal experience. And I hope he's being considered. I haven't seen him on any lists, and I scour them.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I love Peter. He's so gifted and talented. He'd be great at it. But I think he's pretty committed to his craft and he's at the top of his game, and I think he will continue that.
Speaker 3: Listen, I got to run Hillary.
Speaker 1: It's only because of the constraints of time, but I do appreciate you being out there.