Speaker 1: Cutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right.
Speaker 1: Now in the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Me, Big Ben and back from a weekend away vacation Danny G Radio in the audio Dojo as the weekend has begun. Here a spin off of the Overnight Show, only available right here in the podcast format. We thank you for downloading, supporting listening. No matter what happens on this podcast a wild weekend, It was like mister Toad's wild ride last weekend on this podcast while you were away, Danny G. As we slide into this twenty sixth day of July, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday to you, and you know it is the start of the Olympics today. No, no, you want to talk Olympics for three straight days.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny you bring that up, because I do have something that I would like to get to about the Olympics. I do have something about the Olympics. Yeah, no, I do. Yeah, I'm part of the Olympics. I bet you didn't know that. You had no idea.
Speaker 3: Are they doing speed walking? Because I've seen you do that around the studios. I try to dodge the homeless people. So that's what I go as fast as I can around the hole. But I will point out later on how I relate to the Olympics and how I'm a big part of the Olympics, and I could point out to you, right, I'll get this later, but I'm arguably the most important part of the Olympics, and I'll explain why. So we'll try to celebrate what is it National Aunt and Uncle Day?
Speaker 1: No, Arkansas, another one of those made up holistic therapy day to day. Okay, is that you a holistic therapy guy?
Speaker 3: No, But I love how the ads for like a vape pen say for your aroma therapy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. It's a National Bagel Fest day to day. I always smoke my aroma therapy. Yeah, bagels, bagel. It's bagel Fest Day, not bagel Day. It's bagel Fest Day, which is different than Bagel Day. It sounds like it would be the same thing because it's about bagels, but it's bagel Fest Day, which is not National Bagel Day. Nothing better than a fresh donut or bagel for that matter. I don't know anyway. All Right, so on this podcast, I don't know what we're gonna get you. I don't know what I have time for. But I've got the Netflix star the Illuminati, George jetson uh and also we'll have the of the Week as well as some foodie funds, so we'll see what we actually get to all that. Probably not, but we'll try. So we begin here roughly a week ago, around the time you went on vacation, Danny, I started getting these very odd messages. People were sending me direct messages on Facebook, Instagram, and x Some of them were threatening, threatening violence, questioning my career, my life, calling me fat and ugly, lot of profanity.
Speaker 2: Blank my blank, and blank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Many of them not from America, right from all over the world. And this has continued up until today. We're talking on Friday, and these messages are still coming in. Better cover your ears. I was like, what did I do? And then many of the messages. You don't have secret service as far as I know. No. Yeah, but many, many of these she just mentioned an Olympic athlete, and that seemed odd to me. I don't really talk much Olympics other than the basketball team. This is a weird story about swimmers going through poopy water in France in Perie. Then I'll talk about that. But a lot of them mentioned the name Simone Biles. I was like, I don't I'm not a gymnast. Do I look like a gymnast guy?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Do I called you Eddy Dan? Do I look like a gymnast guy? How about shut up? Do I look like a gymnast guy?
Speaker 3: No, I I don't know. I've never seen you in one of those Simone Biles outfits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it seemed very odd to me. And yeah, something like that. I don't know. But she's not someone we talk about. I mean I have talked about her in the past, but not very often. So then I was like, my mind starts wondering. I'm like, did I get hacked that somebody? Is this like some kind of am I getting punked?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Is somebody out to get me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Are the bots attacking me, you know, exactly like Ai. I. Really it was very confusing to me because it made no sense. I get people sending me messages because I'll rip the Lakers or Lebron James or stuff like that and people, or I'll rip your local team and people will say, ah, how dare you? You're against my tribe, so I got to attack you. I get all that, but like the Olympic gymnast Simone Biles, I'll like, oh, that seems kind of odd to me. And so as the Hall of Fame radio broadcaster would say, you know what the news is, but now you're going to hear the rest of the story. So it turns out, Danny, are you intrigued at all by this? Are you? Are you curious boy this? Yeah? I want to know who wants to kill you. I have not talked about this on the Overnight show. I saved this for the podcast because I figured I didn't want to go down that road on the We won't have enough time on the on the radio show. The podcast we can dedicate time. I'm still getting, you know, random messages from from people, and a lot of them in different languages. There are a fair amount in English but there's some various languages. I don't even recognize some of the languages racist and so I'm like, this is very weird to me. And it turns out that way back in twenty twenty one, I did a Mallard monologue about Simone Biles quitting on the US Olympic team. I ripped her. I actually remember you doing that. It was one of the great monologues I've ever done. I wouldn't say all that, but I remember you doing that. I dotted the eye. I nailed it so much so that the producers at Netflix, who just made a documentary about Simone Biles, put me in the documentary ripping Simone.
Speaker 3: Biles, demoting this on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't watched it, so I was getting screenshots. I'm going to watch this now.
Speaker 3: I wasn't planning on watching this, but I'm definitely gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I just for that. That explains why I was getting random messages from people very comparable to the Manu Genobili rant that I had a couple of years ago where I said he's not a Hall of Famer. And I'm still getting randos from Argentina sending me hate messages so in Spanish. Yeah, yeah, exactly, so I listen. I love the keyboard tough guys. I love the guys Danny to hold their phone and are real tough and all that they're all fake tough guys. But I part of me wants to thank Netflix. It's great publicity for the Mala brand. And these are people that searched out my social media, that gave me views and whatnot of my content. So I thank them. And I do a gymnastics monologue every four years or so, as you know, Dan, and this one, this one happened to go viral.
Speaker 3: Now do you know have you researched this series? Is it a docu series? Is more than one episode?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just know that I connect. How much of this do I have to watch to find this? Yeah? I assume it's a docu series, but I have no I I didn't know anything about it. Like I'm not a big Netflix guy, and I'll watch it occasionally, but I didn't know much about it. But people were like, you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm like, no, I'm not ashamed of myself. This is you know, how hard I do? We all do this? Dandy in radio. We love radio and broadcasting, but it's a disposable form of entertainment. Once it's done, it's done. You move on. Right. Every night is its own entity, and then the next night is a new night. And usually it's not like like you think you're like a book or something. You can go back and read an old book. People read books from way back right, the Bible, the oldest book of them all right, people read that very old book.
Speaker 3: It is a docu series, by the way, it looks like the first two episodes are available, so that's not that hard. I'm gonna watch both.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and it might be in the first one. I don't know which one it's in. I don't and I don't know that I'm gonna watch it. But I'm not upset by this. It was saved in a time capsule. I mean, these documents entries get rebroadcast for years, and Netflix is kind of a big deal, so I kind of part of me wishes they would have paid me for it. I contacted the people at Fox Danny, and I was like, Hey, did they get permission to use the clip? And nobody said they did. I guess they just used it, but usually have to get clearance to use something like that. But I guess they just did it as far as I know, and maybe I talked to the wrong people, but as I understand it, they did. But that's my take. I stick by my take. It's a great take. These takes are usually not free, and as an artist into the take that was, I'd like some compensation for my take. But so thank you Simone Biles for quitting on the US Olympic team in twenty twenty one and allowing me to have a great monologue that night. And here we are all these years later, and it's it's getting some play.
Speaker 3: It's getting surprised you weren't canceled after that monologue because there were some people that were kind of scared to go after her. Remember, yeah, I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: We know. You don't give an f nah, I don't care. And let me point out when I say that if she does win a medal, I'm taking credit because this proved go. No. No, let me explain.
Speaker 3: This is when you this is when you talk shit about an athlete on the air, they do really well right after you talk shit about them, and you say it was because of me.
Speaker 1: They heard me all right, take a breath, let me explain. Okay, So the way this works here, the most important thing in sports is the hater. My entire life. Every time a team wins a championship, what do they all say, what do they all say at the parade?
Speaker 3: They always talk about how no one expected this from them, nobody believed in us.
Speaker 1: We proved the doubters wrong. The Celtics were overwhelming favorite to win the championship. They won the championship, and they have to all these athletes have to manufacture outrage, right, and so sim own Biles, You're welcome. Okay, You're welcome. That's a three and a half year old take okay, And so there you go. The most important thing in sports is the hater. And welcome to the Haters Ball. It's open every night from two am to six am, the Haters Ball, right there. Enjoy. There you go. That's my my Olympic story. You in Netflix a matchmate, and hell, I wanted to flash back to last week and now you were not here, Danny, one of the more controversial weekends in I didn't think going into the weekend with Alex the Vegan that it would be on the same level with talking to Lenny Dykster or Scott Farrell when he was naked on a bed in a casino in Atlantic City, or just Lenny Dykster being Lendy dextra. But here we are, so Alex the Vegan went full Alex Jones on the On the last weekend, it got progressively worse. Friday he was kind of okay, Saturday was really ridonculous, and then Sunday he like, all right, here I am, this is my masterpiece. One of the things that came up was Antarctica. The conspiracy theories about Antarctica. We talked about some of these, but a listener named Mike in Dallas, who's a big conspiracy guy, he sent this to me and he said, these are the top conspiracy theories about Antarctica, and he wanted us to mention this. So I want to go through some of these. I don't know if I'll get to all of them. There's a lot of them. But there's a lot of mystery around the continent at the southern tip of the planet. Right it's isolated, there's apparently extreme weather conditions there, and it is the continent that we don't know all that much about, right so these are from Mike in Dallas. These are conspiracy theories. He said that in World War Two Adolf Hitler had a secret base on Antarctica. That's one of the conspiracies. And apparently the Germans did go there from nineteen thirty eight to nineteen thirty nine, just before the start of the Second World War. All right, so there's the conspiracy theories, hopefully in Frozer balls off. Then there's the obviously we talked about this one with Alex Levegan.
Speaker 2: Some people think, I'm ns.
Speaker 1: There are UFOs in Antarctica, that that's why people aren't really allowed to go there. There's UFOs there. There's another theory. I think we covered this one also, that there's a lost civilization in Antarctica, maybe the mythical city of Atlantis is there. And there's apparently a claim that goes back to the fifteen hundreds that shows Antarctica's continent before it froze over. So that's that's a theory. These are all conspiracy theories. Antarctica has a secret passage to the Hollow Earth. I kind of like that one. We didn't cover that. I still get email from the Hollow Earth people. Oh, boy, Yeah, I still still email me. The idea of the Hollow Earth first mentioned in eighteen eighteen by an American Navy officer, and it gained traction later on in a lost diary was found, and so there's apparently there's some some legs so that there was another conspiracy. For Mike, there was a secret pyramid in Antarctica, or a bunch of pyramids in Antarctica. Okay, I've heard that one. You've heard that. Okay, what else? Antarctica is guarded by the military, which I think is is that a conspiracy? Is that true? I thought that's I thought that was true. Yeah, I don't know that they claim that's a conspiracy. The US air they have a research base in Antarctica, there's a supply base from a supply base in New Zealand. Antarctica does not exist. It's just an ice wall. There's another conspiracy. It's not real. It's just an ice wall that even with Aliens and secret civilizations and a Nazi bas it's just there's nothing there. I like the UFO, I don't believe it, but I could see there's some weird stuff going on there that they don't. But who's going to just show up to Antarctica. That's the part of it. Like, it's very hard to get there, right, The weather's terrible conditions you know for travel, not good to get there, So how do you even get there? There's no way to prove what you believe. You can't take an uber, you can't do that, you know, fly there. I don't think Southwest Airlines is going there.
Speaker 3: Oh that too, but they are going to assign your seat now, Oh yeah, I saw that, bastards, Which means they're going to charge more, is what that means, right, that's what they mean. They're gonna start charging us for bags too. That's not far behind, trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the first step. And then once people get used to this, then they'll start charging for bags. And there's no reason to fly Southwest Airlines then, right, the whole point, the whole gimmick was a free bags and it's a better deal. If it's no different than the other airlines, then what's the point. Now, I'm still not flying Spirit Airlines like Rob Parker, I need a cold shower. I'm not doing that anyway. Turning the page here, Danny meet George Jetson. Now, when I was a little kid and we didn't have the Internet and we needed entertainment. We turned the cartoons. Now, usually we had to wait till Saturday morning because I'm old, and we had the Saturday morning cartoons, which is a big day. It sucked getting up early, but the gift was you get the cartoons, and we love the cartoons. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: We watched reruns of Different Strokes at like six thirty AM, right before the cartoons began.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was so good. And where I was the cartoons would lead into like professional wrestling with me and Gene Oakland. We're a couple of the Anahype Convention Center. This weekend, WWF, come out and see Hall Coger this weekend. You know, I was like, okay, all right, brother. But during the week sometimes we would get episodes of the Flintstones and the Jetsons. And I never imagined as a child that the Jetsons would inspire a new form of travel. But here we are. Is it true that a new law called the Jetson's Law is clearing the way for flying cars? Did you see this? Didn't see this? Yeah, it's a great story. Yeah. I was a big fan of the Jetsons. I wish Rosie would have been my maid when I was a kid. I thought that would have been great. And I have that machine that spits out the food. But yeah, a new Jetson's Law paving the way for flying cars from August first and will allow future aircraft to be classified as vehicles. It turns out Minnesota passed a new road law that sets the stage for flying cars. Listen, Jetson, he said, well, this is great. We can avoid all the traffic until you're just stuck in traffic in the air, right, because that's what's going to happen. But state lawmakers in Minnesota pass the so called Jetson's Law, goes into effects starting here in just a few days on August first, and the legislation defines a roadable aircraft as a vehicle that can both fly and drive on public highways. The definition includes airplane to car hybrids designed for road use. The story says, I'm reading out of the store here that are capable of taking off and land at an airfield. Right, So there you go. Is Elon Musk going to be selling these? Also, who's going to be selling the cars that you get can fly with? I don't know. I'm sure someone's making them right now, we just don't know about it. I hope they're not as ugly as that truck. Oh yeah, I think's discover. I see a lot of them where I live. There's a lot of those Tesla trucks around, and the people that have seen driving them are like kind of petite, small people. And it's very odd when they get out of it, because it's a massive truck and it looks like they get out of a dinosaur. As we talked about in a previous episode. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we had an assignment in junior high school to make a soapbox racer out of like a block of wood. If you're bad at it, it looks like that. It's just like a triangle, you know. I like, that's not very good.
Speaker 3: What's up with all the smears and fingerprints all over them too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not not a good look. Not the greatest of situations. Hey, a reminder, A week from tomorrow is the Malor Palooza. Love for you to come out to Vegas and hang out with us. It is a rare occurrence where everyone on the Overnight Show is there and This is not sanctioned by Fox Sports Radio. They would have to spend money on it. We're spending our own money. We have no budget, very proud of that. We wish we did have a budget, but we don't, so we're just doing us on our own. This is just grassroots movement to hang out with you and thank you for listening to the overnight show. So if you're interested in that, all the details are on social media. But we're gonna meet at the Stakeout Bar and Grill, and that's at forty eight hundred South Maryland Parkway in Vegas. It's near the UNLV campus, so be hanging out there from three o'clock. This is not tomorrow. This is a week from tomorrow, August third, three o'clock till five. I'll be there, Eddie Coop and Loraina. Danny because of a scheduling snaffoo, will not be making it.
Speaker 3: You bastards on Big Baby Coa's birthday weekend.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, so Danny will not be there, but everyone else will. We'll all be there hanging out with you and having a grand time. And I don't know how many people are going to show up. I did get an RS VP from a friend of mine who lives in Vegas is very excited about this. And I haven't seen this guy in a long time and I'm looking forward to catching up with him. And so we'll see see who else shows up. But Malapalooza weekend. We have some foody fun. Are you ready for foody fun? I had some food he fun? All righty for food foody fun. Let's do it all right? I love this story out of Japan. You ever been to Japan? Never been? Neither of I. Cooper Loop just went to Japan this year. I've never been. I don't know that I want to go. I guess at some point, when I get older and there's nothing else to do in life, you just travel around. I think Europe is probably up first when I cross a major ocean. But Japanese restaurants have announced that they are not charging tourists extra. There's been a long standing belief that the Japanese restaurants price gouge the tourist. Here's what the Japanese restaurants are saying. They're saying that they're just charging the locals less. Is what you're saying. We're not charging the tourists more we just have a we have a different fee for the people that live here. Wink wink is what they're saying. That is tremendous. That is outstanding, hyperbole, outstanding. A guy that owns one of the top restaurants in Japan says, people say it's discrimination, but it's really hard for us to serve foreigners and is beyond our capacity.
Speaker 3: The owners said, I thought you're not supposed to say foreigners anymore.
Speaker 1: He said it right here. Cancel him. He's racistist. He says, we need this pricing system for cost reasons. He maintained is that he doesn't charge tourists extra. Instead, he offers a thousand yen discount to locals. How how is it harder to serve foreigners? Is it because they eat more? Is that why? Because we actually expect good service? Wow? Shots fire?
Speaker 3: No, I mean I'm saying maybe if you're a local and they're slow, you're used to that, where we like, we're more demanding, So I'm not saying we're better customers.
Speaker 1: They're worried that the tourists are going to drive away their loyal and frequent local customers. What does that mean? Like we're too loud? Evil evil foreigners. How dare you? How dare you turning the page? Well, this story's gone viral this week if you saw it the other day. The Ohio Supreme Court has decided that chicken wings advertised as boneless can't have bones. Yeah, it's fine to have bones. Put some bones in there, nothing to worry about. So you cannot expect boneless chicken wings to actually be free of bones. Going to the Ohio Supreme Court, they rejected claims by a restaurant customer who suffered he claims a serious medical complication from getting a bone stuck in his throat. The guy from Hambleton, Ohio, was at a restaurant with his wife. He ordered the usual boneless wings with parmesan garlic sauce. When he felt a bite sized piece of meat go down his throat the wrong way. Three days later, he was unable to keep food down. He went to the emergency room, where doctors discovered a long, thin bone that had torn his esophagus ah and caused an infection. The guy sued the restaurant, a wing shop in Hamilton, Ohio, saying that the restaurant failed to warn him that the so called boneless wings had actual and they were actually a nuggets, but they contained bone. Come on the Supreme Court, it said that boneless wings refers to a cooking style and that the guy should have been on guard against bones, since it's common knowledge that chickens have bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, bs, Supreme Court of Ohio. Who I believe, Supreme Court of Ohio. I blame Justin and Cincinnati. That's who I blame. Those are his people.
Speaker 1: Bad job by him. Well I think we I said this to you the other day. Chick fil A no longer America's best fast food restaurant. The new winner. This is bad Del Taco wrong, which is not even everywhere? Right.
Speaker 3: Del Taco is not a national chain correct for a good reason. I mean, they're okay, but they're nowhere near the top of the list. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, but there you go. How about this Seven eleven's are getting a Japanese inspired revamp. There they're claiming they're going to vastly improve the menu. Oh, thank goodness, you're gonna get rid of those hot dogs that have been laying around for twelve hours.
Speaker 3: We actually tried this past weekend. We tried to go into a seven eleven's really quick before going to the movie theater, so we could sneak some stuff in one candy bar. Ben one candy bar three dollars and eighty nine cents and it had dust on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible, it's embarrassing. It says here that the seven to eleven chain is taking things from Japan. A convenience store in Japan. They claim there that they have the usual snacks, beverages on the go meals, but they have fried chicken, sushi, egg sandwiches, fresh cakes and pastries and a bunch of other Japanese dishes that I won't even try to pronounce. And supposedly these are coming. Some of these things are coming to America. So there you go. See that soon. I texted you a foodie fun story, Oh I said about Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Yes, right, And we talked about this on a Foody Fun edition. Influencers quote unquote influencers who were going into Chipotle videotaping the you know, the portion size, and then Regular Joe's started taping the employees, trying to put pressure on them to make a bigger bowl at Chipotle. And now the CEO has come out and said that they're re emphasizing bigger portions for all customers after the backlash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the things called the Hawthorn effect, where when people know they're being recorded, they tend to perform better.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So that's why you should tape your significant other when you're having sex.
Speaker 1: As long as they know the camera's on. I think it's not on. It might be in all states, that's true. Yeah, look at your local state laws. What else do we have here? I saw McDonald's is extending the five dollars meals because business is booming. Traffic is picked up at McDonald's restaurants, So the five dollars meal is gonna go into August. There was some chatter they were gonna get rid of it right away, but apparently it's gonna be there, you know what. I think that's that's enough, unless unless you can go to bo Jangles, which is not out here, but I like bo Jangles. It might go to when I'm in the South, I ate at bo Jangles. It might go to fast food. They have a barbecue pulled pork sandwich and a new WWE sandwich combo with a collectible cup. So if that's your jam, knock yourself out and I forgot. We also have the phrase of the week, the phrase of the week. Phrase of the week. This sent in indirectly from DJ Spin Patrick in San Diego. Spin. Longtime listening to the show, friend of the show, friend of the podcast, big support of what we do. We've met him, he's been in studio. I think he was in studio when you were there. Maybe not, Yes, okay. So the phrase of the week is lions share. You're getting the lion's share, right, you get the lion's share? Well, where did that come from? It actually originally goes back to Aesop's fable story according to what Patrick sent me here, where the lion goes out with some other animals to go hunting, and then they're dividing up what they killed. But the lion takes the first share, right, king of the jungle takes the first share of food and then leaves the rest for the other animals. But in the Middle Ages, kings and nobles held grand parties, and they had lots of food. They were gall of feasts and events and all that, and the main dish was served first. And if you were very important, if you were one of the one percent, was one of the elitists. You got to eat the lion share, meaning the largest portion of the food. So there it is lions share.
Speaker 3: The phrase of the word, or as we called it when I was a little kid, stepped as a fat ass.
Speaker 1: Well there's that also, I will get out on that is Friday. It's a chicken. Yeah, it's Friday. What do you got going on? You got Covino and Rich today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna have a fun Friday afternoon with a game bend that's been sweeping the nation in the past couple of months. I don't know if you've heard this game that I put together called Chipotle Worker or WNBA Player.
Speaker 1: No, I've not heard that.
Speaker 3: At first, Rich was slightly offended and thought we'd get some blowback, but it's been a lot of fun because everybody is suddenly a WNBA expert. But when I give these names to the crew, we go around and they guess wrong almost every time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I like this. This is like, this reminds me. We used to do a coach player entertainer on The Overnight Show and I stopped that game. But nobody knows anybody. Yeah, nobody.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously I don't give any WNBA stars names out, but these guys don't know those players from a lady who's an executive for the Michigan Chipotle. And so it's a lot of laughter, a lot of fun. That's on Friday afternoon with Covino and Rich two to four pm on the West Side, and that is five to seven pm. Give me somewhere in upstate New York. Albany, Albany, Oh, we have an affiliate there. How about Almira, where Tom Looney's from. Tom Looney owns me. I'm his bitch, clearly without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He used to talk about Elmira, New York. In Elmira, New York. Hey, listen, I've been. I've driven all over upstate New York. There by mistake. I went to Buffalo, and you drive to Buffalo. I drove to Buffalo from Pennsylvania and then drove back down to New York City. So I drove through pretty much all of New York on the New York Expressway. That's where Tony Soprano used to whack people.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're right, my job is extremely stressful.
Speaker 1: But not Syracuse. I didn't go to Syracuse. No, I went to Syracuse. I didn't go to Cooperstown because it was too far off the main road, so I chose not to go there. Anyway, have a wonderful Friday. I'm done for today. I did the Overnight Show last night. I'll be back with Danny tomorrow. We'll have more wild tales from our lives and whatnot, and we'll catch you next time later. Skater gotta murder. I gotta go