Speaker 1: Welcome in its verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator I think we can just go ahead and start the show with simple we told you so on this show a long time ago, that there was in fact people that were working with the FBI in and around January sixth at the Capitol.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to say, at this point, it is getting striking. Everything that has decried as a conspiracy theory just a few months later is proven right. It wasn't that long ago where the media and Democrats were screaming if you said the COVID virus escaped from the Wuhan lab in China, you were painted as a crazy conspiracy theorist until it was confirmed very likely to be true. It wasn't that long ago. If you said, as we did on this podcast that Joe Biden has deteriorated mentally severely and will not be the Democrat nominee for president twenty twenty four, that was derided as a crazy conspiracy theory until again it was proven right. And it wasn't that long ago that if you said that the FBI had confidential human sources, had undercover agents at the January sixth riots, participating in those riots, as we did on this podcast that was decried as a crazy conspiracy theory. All three of those statements verdict was ahead of the curve. We laid out the facts for them early on, and now all three have been proven accurate. This week, the Inspector General of the Department of Justice revealed twenty six FBI informants were present on January sixth, multiple entered the capital and participated in the riots on that day. We're going to break all of that down, and we're going to lay out how this podcast laid out the evidence long before it was now acknowledged publicly. We're also going to talk about how the Biden administration in the final days it reminds me of you remember in the nineteen nineties, in the two thousand those films on Cable of Girls Gone Wild. Oh yeah, that is the Biden administration. They're drunk and screaming around like crazy and just pushing every crazy left wing theory that they have, and this is something that pisses me off. We're going to talk about the Biden administration is literally trying to auction off portions of the border wall that have not been constructed for as little as five bucks apiece. Why because they desperately don't want Trump to use it, so they're trying to basically rob the American taxpayers to keep an open border as long as possible. All of that is on today's podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We've got a lot to cover.
Speaker 1: It is the holiday season, and this Christmas and Honika season, it is a time of hope and peace for many of us, but for those in Israel facing the ongoing war, it is a time of fear and a lot of uncertainty. The hardships are felt by everyone, with many people struggling to afford food and basicness cities during this holiday season. Many living through the war in the Holy Land are grieving the loss of loved ones while also enduring isolation and hunger. We must not let them feel forgotten by the rest of the world. And that's why I'm proud to say I partner with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Now, your special holiday gift to the Fellowship helps provide a honk of food box filled with basic necessities and essentials to bring nourishment, warmth, and comfort to someone in need. So give the gift of hope and answered prayers this holiday season. Go to SUPPORTIFCJ dot org to donate now, that's support IFCJ dot org. Or you can call and give over the phone eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ or four three two five. So let's just go back in time to start with this FBI story center. And I think there's a lot of Americans now that are just livid. I want to go back to what we already knew and the FBI's refusal to answer your question on this exact issue in twenty twenty three told us everything we need to know, which has now basically become true. Now set this up for everybody, say, know who you're talking to before I hit play.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here questioning a senior official from the FBI, Jill Sanborn, about what happened on January sixth, and I'm trying to get just some basic facts. And for a spoiler alert, the FBI, like the Department of Justice both under Joe Biden, just stonewall. They refuse to answer anything. So listen back. This is over a year ago, and we're going to find out that everything I was asking about then well, it's pretty much proven true today. Give a listen. How many FBI agents are confidential in fullm ormans actively participated in the events of January sixth, Sir, I'm sure you can appreciate that. I can't go into the specifics of sources and methods. Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of January sixth? Yes, Orday, Sir, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't answer that.
Speaker 2: Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on January sixth?
Speaker 4: I can't answer that, sir.
Speaker 2: Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and insight crimes of violence on January sixth?
Speaker 3: Sor, I can't answer that, Miss Sadburn.
Speaker 2: Who is Rey Epps? I'm aware of the individual, Sir, I don't have the specific background to him. Well, there are a lot of people who are ustandably are stard about mister f On the night of January fifth, twenty twenty one, Epps wandered around the crowd that had gathered, and there's video out there of him channing tomorrow we need to get into the capitol. This was strange behavior, so strange that the crowd began chanting fed fed Fed, Fed Fed Fed, Miss Sandburn, was Ray EPPSA fed? Sir?
Speaker 3: I cannot answer that question.
Speaker 2: The next day, on January sixth, mister F's is seen whispering to a person, and five seconds later, five seconds after he's whispering to a person, that same person begins to forcibly tear down the barricades. Did mister Epps urge them to tear down the barricades, Sir?
Speaker 3: Similar to the other answers, I cannot answer that.
Speaker 2: Shortly thereafter, the FBI put out a public posts seeking information on individuals connected with violent crimes on January sixth. Among those individuals in the bottom there is mister Epps. The FBI publicly asked for information identifying offering cash rewards leading to information leading for information leading to the arrest. This was posted, and then some time later, magically, mister Epps disappeared from the public posting. According to public records, mister Epps has not been charged with anything. No one's explained why a person videoed urging people to go to the capital, A person whose conduct was so suspect the crowd believed he was a FED would magically disappear from the list of people the FBI was looking at. Miss Sandburn. A lot of Americans are concerned that the federal government deliberately encouraged illegal and violent conduct on January sixth. My question to you, and this is not an ordinary law enforcement question, this is a question of a public accountability. Did federal agents or those in service of federal agent actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on January sixth?
Speaker 1: Not to my knowledge, sir, So let me just ask the obvious question center, what was the basis and how did the FBI, back when you were asking these questions in twenty twenty three, get away with not answering one of your questions.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately, particularly under Joe Biden, both the FBI and the DOJ behave as if they are utterly unaccountable to Congress and to the American people. So every time I asked the Department of Justice or I asked the FBI about anything about their abuse of power, about their politicized enforcement of justice, about their weaponization, they stonewall. Often they will say I don't know, I don't know, I don't know that. That has happened many times when you ask about them or they refuse to answer reasonable questions, or they do is they just as they do just there they say, they just stonewall.
Speaker 1: I can tell you, is that because that you don't have to worry about like any.
Speaker 3: Consequences.
Speaker 1: I mean they go into the meeting clearly saying, if there's a question you don't want I answer, just don't answer it.
Speaker 2: So, yes, there are several reasons. Number one, under the Democrats. And remember the Democrats have the majority in the Senate right now. So no Democrat cares about the answer to this question. No Democrat asks these questions. No Democrat will enforce a subpoena, no Democrat will vote for a subpoena, No Democrat will do anything do in post consequences. But not only that, Merrick Garland and the entire Department of Justice and the FBI, I think they have an arrogance that they believe they don't answer to anyone. And I'll tell you this is a problem that is extended. It's been a bipartisan problem. It's been a problem at DOJ and the FBI through Republican and Democrat administrations. I can tell you I spent over an hour today meeting with Cash Patel, who's President Trump's nominee to run the FBI. I met previously with Pam Bondi, who's President Trump's nominee to be the Department of Justice. I am hopeful that both of them. I think both will be confirmed, and I'm hopeful that both of them will bring much much greater transparency to the Department of Justice and the FBI than we have seen under Joe Biden. That they will answer these questions, and based on the conversations I've had with them, I have real reason to be helpful because they're telling me that they intend to substantially increase the transparency. I think that's an obligation. I can tell you I have had this conversation directly with Chris Ray repeatedly, and he views his job as I've got to protect the FBI, and so when his people's stonewall, he's just going to circle the wagons around them and try to try to protect their stonewalling. And I think there's an obligation, particularly on something such as the riots on January sixth, where there is intense public concern, what was the involvement of the federal government of the FBI, and listen, we now know, not through any transparency from the FBI, but instead the Inspector General of the Department of Justice, Michael Horowitz, put out a report, and the report concluded just this week that twenty six FBI informants were present on January sixth in the crowd outside the Capitol, only three were assigned by the FBI to be present for the event. And now the Inspector General report stresses that none of the sources were authorized or directed by the bureau to quote break the law or quote encourage others to commit illegal acts. Now that's they weren't authorized and to do so. But what it doesn't say conclusively is they didn't do so. The report says, quote. Today's report also details our findings regarding FBI confidential human sources who were in Washington, d C. On January sixth. Our review determined that none of these FBI confidential human sources was authorized by the FBI to enter the capital or restricted area or to otherwise break the law on January sixth, nor was any confidential human source directed by the FBI to encourage others to commit illegal acts on January sixth.
Speaker 1: However, that sounds like some lawyer terms I know you're reading this, and I want to read. So it is it's written by weren't encouraged to break the law, like that's that's some that is written by a lawyer.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, you're actually you missed one of the verbs. I'm ready directed by the FBI to encourage others to committee the illegal acts. So there's a double that. There's a double set of verbs. It's saying the FBI did not order them to encourage others to commit illegal acts. That doesn't say they didn't encourage others, They didn't incite others to committee legal acts. It just says they weren't ordered by the FBI to do so. And it also says they weren't authorized to enter the capital or the restricted area. But interestingly enough, it concludes, however, that they went far beyond their authorization. So three confidential human sources, according to this report, were tasked by the FBI to attend the rally, and one of the three tasked by the FBI to attend the rally entered the Capitol building, which, minds you, the Biden Department of Justice contends is illegal and they're prosecuting people for it. The other two entered the restricted area around the Capitol, which I believe they are also prosecuting people for doing. And one thing to understand that if a confidential human source is directed to be at an event by the FBI, they're being paid by the FBI for their time. Here's what the report says. Quote. One FBI field office tasked a confidential human source to travel to DC to report on the activities of a predicted domestic terrorism subject who was separately planning to travel to d C for the January sixth electoral certification. A second FBI field office t a confidential human source to travel to DC to potentially report on two domestic terrorism subjects from another FBI field office who were planning to travel to DC for the events of January sixth. And a third confidential human source who had informed their handling agent that they intended to travel to d C on their own initiative for the events of January sixth, was similarly tasked by their field office to potentially report on two domestic terrorism subjects from other FBI field offices who were planning to travel to DC for the events of January sixth. Twenty three of the confidential human sources present on January sixth came to the Capitol on their own. So of the twenty sixth that we were.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is where my BS monitor goes off center. You're telling me that on January sixth, I'm supposed to believe that over twenty FBI informants just on their own accord, not being paid, not being directed by anyone in our government, just said no, let's go to January sixth and just see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what the report says. And it says of those twenty three, three entered the Capitol during the riot, and an additional eleven sources entered the restricted area around the capitol.
Speaker 1: So if eleven are restricted areas and three are inside, then my next question is how many of them have been charged with crimes?
Speaker 2: Well, the report doesn't answer that. And mind you, look, these are questions. These are all the questions that I was asking the FBI years ago, and that they were refusing to answer, and and and their view, there's an arrogance. They don't think the they owe the American people an answer, and and and and mind you, this FBI has has a bad pattern. If you look at the they brought a domestic terrorism case in Michigan. If you if you recall with the individuals that that were charged with attempting to kidnap and murder the governor Michigan, and and they prosecuted them, and they ended up having the case thrown out because because they concluded the FBI agents and trapped these guys that it was basically uh confidential human sources in the FBI that were saying, hey, don't you think this is a good idea. Let's let's let's go kidnap and murder the governor. And and the basic rule of criminal law is the federal government can't go entice you to commit a crime, all right.
Speaker 1: So so so then let's go back to January sixth that day and the questions that you were asking if if any of these FBI informants who are there on their own accord, is they want us to believe? Over twenty are there.
Speaker 2: And by the way, three were directed by the FBI to be.
Speaker 1: There, right, So if if the three that are being directed or directing people to commit crimes, let's start with those three then and then we'll move on to the other twenty.
Speaker 3: What does the law say about that? And the caple.
Speaker 2: So nothing in the report says whether these twenty six directed anyone to commit crimes.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: What the report says is the FBI didn't instruct them to encourage others to commit crimes. If you're whether they write.
Speaker 1: It or not, right, If you're a whay you're writing that, why are you writing it that way?
Speaker 3: Explain that? What is the strategy here? Is that?
Speaker 1: Because you and I know what the answer probably is, so therefore they're writing it that way.
Speaker 2: You know, Look, I don't know, and I will say I believe we will know much much more about this, uh in the next couple of months, once we have Pambondi and cash Ptel confirmed. I think they will release significantly more information to the public. I think they both understand the public has a right to know what was the FBI, what was the FBI's level of involvement, what was the culpability. I think there is significant public interest in the answers to that, and I think the Biden Department of Justice desperately wants to avoid anyone from knowing that. But you know what, that's the Democrats lost the election, and elections have consequences.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the lie aspect of this real quick and what this means. Will there be accountability for the administration? Will there be accountability for the FBI if more of this comes out? Because revealing that twenty six FBI informants were presented, President, I should say on January the sixth, that is going against what we've been told since January the sixth.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, it's not clear to me that the FBI lied about this. We started this podcast playing my cross examination of a senior FBI official, and she just refused to answer me. She didn't lie, she didn't say no, they weren't there. She just said, I can't tell you that. I can't tell you that. I can't tell you that. So that's not a lie. That's not something that could be prosecuted for lying under oath Congress, because she just refused. That was stonewalling, that was a view I owe no responsibility to Congress. And understand listen at a hearing when members of Congress are questioning the administration. We're not doing so for our own edification. We're not doing so just because we think it'd be fun. We're doing so because we're trying to fulfill our responsibility to our constituents, in my case, to the thirty million Texans whom I represent, and ask questions on behalf of those Texans that I think they have a right to know and they have an interest in knowing. And so when the FBI and the Department of Justice arrogantly say I won't answer that, they're telling the American people you have no right to know what's going on. And I got to say, there is a reason. I don't think there is a single institution of government whose credibility and respect has been diminished more in the last four years than the FBI. And listen, that's tragic, I'm to tell you.
Speaker 1: By the way, the American people right now, it's it's like fifty over fifty one percent, if I remember correctly in the poet saw just the other day, say they do not have faith in the FBI.
Speaker 3: That is a travesty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, And as I said, I spent over an hour talking with Cash Hotel today in my office, and one of the things I told him is I said, regularly in Texas when I'm back home, people will ask me, shouldn't we abolish the FBI, And I tell them, no, Look, the FBI does hugely important things. They stop terrorists are trying to murder Americans, they stop serial killers, they stop ch child predators and kidnappers. All of that. There is a massively important law enforcement and national security mission for the FBI. And one of the massive negative consequences of Joe Biden the Democrats weaponizing the FBI and DJ is far too many of their officials are spending time going after and trying to persecute the enemies of the White House rather than going after actual terrorists who want to murder Americans. And it is it I think, and I told Cashptell this today. I think he has He and Pam Bondy may have the two most difficult jobs in the entire administration because they have been nominated to restore integrity to two institutions that are tremendously important to the rule of law and keeping Americans safe.
Speaker 1: All Right, final question on this, because I want to move on to some of the other stuff. But I do think this is a very important question. If you are someone who has been convicted of all the crimes that they threw at you, you took a plea deal because you were so afraid of what the government was going to do to you because you were in and or around January sixth.
Speaker 3: Let's say you're an individual that was.
Speaker 1: Not violent, for example, and was not attacking the capital on that day, but you were there and they came after you. How could this affect your case now? Knowing and what does this mean for your status if you're in jail right now, knowing that this report reveals twenty six FPI formants were president on January sixth. With the questions now that we're talking about could that change your case?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends, could it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: And listen, I have long said there's a fundamental distinction between those who commit crimes of violence and those who do not. If you commit a crime of violence, if you violently assault a police officer, I believe you should be prosecutor. I think you should go to jail. I don't think anybody has a right to assault a police officer. And that is true whether I happen to agree with your politics or disagree with your politics, nobody has a right to commit violence. Nobody has a right to violently attack a police officer. The flip side of that, everybody has a right to engage in peaceful protest and peaceful speech. And by the way, that's true whether I agree with you or disagree with you, I may love what you're saying, or I may hate what you're saying. You might be a complete idiot knucklehead. You might be a klansman or a Nazi or whatever. And I despise klansmen and Nazis. But you know what, they have a right to speak under the First Amendment. They don't have a right to commit acts of violence, but they do have a right to speak. Everyone has a right to speak. And what the Biden Justice Department has done is it is used a limited number of acts of violence as an excuse I believe to target and persecute a large number of people who are engaged in peaceful speech and protest. Now, I have, over and over and over again asked the Biden Department of Justice simple questions. How many people have been prosecuted for crimes of violence on January six? How many people have been prosecuted for nonviolent offenses on January six? How many people are in solitary confinement. They refuse to answer every question I've asked them in writing. They won't answer in writing. I've asked them in hearings. They won't answer in hearings. They stonewall, and they stonewall and they stonewall. It's infuriating. And you know, when I go home to Texas, people ask me those questions and I tell them frustratingly, I don't know the answer. Because the Department of Justice has the answer, they will not tell us. Well, here's the good news. I think they're getting ready to tell us. And I think they're getting ready to tell us because when Donald Trump becomes the president puts new leadership there. I think they understand that they're accountable to the American people in a way that the arrogance of this current administration believes they have zero accountability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the question that many are asking is was this entrapment? And more importantly, why did it take us four years to learn about this? And that is I hope what we get some answers to as you're mentioning in this in this new administration. Amen, I want to get to this other story, and it deals with the border security, in the border wall. But before we do that, let me tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you are like and you are just sick and tired of giving your money to companies who are actually fighting against your values, your family values, your Christian values. Well, if you've got a cell phone bill, you need to check who you're giving your money to, because Big Mobile has been giving big donations for years and years and years to radical democratic causes, candidates and organizations. I'm talking at the local, state, and national level. They've also been giving your money to organizations that support abortion on demand and are even paying for abortions. That is why Patriot Mobile was founded more than a decade ago by a group of conservatives Christians that said, hey, we got to have a cell phone, but why do we have to give our mind to people that are fighting against what we believe in. Well, in twenty twenty four, it is easier now than ever to.
Speaker 3: Make the switch.
Speaker 1: And when you do make the switch to Patriot Mobile, you're going to get the same nationwide coverage is the big providers, because Patriot Mobile operates on all three major networks, plus they backed up service with a coverage guarantee. Now, the best part is when you pay your bill, you're actually supporting and fighting for your First and Second Amendment rights, the sanctity of life, as well as sending with our military, our first responders, and our wounded warriors. Patriot Mobile takes about five percent of your bill every month at no extra cost to you, and they actually give it back to those to these types of organizations and causes that I just mentioned.
Speaker 3: So make the switch.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a cell phone bill, why not make sure you're making a difference every month when you pay it. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict, or call them ninety seven to two Patriot right now, and you're gonna get a free month when you use the offer code verdict.
Speaker 3: So join me.
Speaker 1: Switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider, Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to Patriot for that free month of service today.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's go to the border.
Speaker 1: And this might be one of the biggest just asinine middle fingers from this administration. I don't know how you want to categorize this one, but when I saw this report, it actually made me angry. And that is that the Biden administration is saying, Hey, we don't respect the voters, We do not respect that the American people decided we want security at our southern border, and what are they doing to stick it to you? They're saying, all right, watch this, We're going to sell pieces of the border wall that have not been erected yet, just to say screw you to the American people.
Speaker 2: You know, I wish what you were saying was hyperbole. I wish it was an exaggeration, but it's not. The Daily Wire broke this story, and it's an exclusive story that is just it's stunning, it's infuriating. Here's the headline, exclusive, Biden races to sell off border wall parts before Trump takes office. The goal is to move all of it, all of it off the border before Christmas, an Arizona Border Patrol agent tells the Daily Wire. Let me read from this story. The Biden administration is using its final weeks to haul a massive amount of border wall materials away from the southern border to be sold off in a government auction on apparent effort to hinder President elect Trump's efforts to secure the border. The Daily Wire has learned. Videos obtained exclusively by The Daily Wire from a US Customs and Border Patrol agent show unused sections of the wall being hauled away on the back of flatbed trucks from a section of the border just south of Tucson, a hotspot for illegal crossings during the Biden administration. The agent estimates that up to a half mile per day of unused border wall is being moved. This is not a small amount, this is a massive amount. Continuing the quote quote, they are taking it from three stations, Nogalis, Tucson, and three points. The Border patrol agent, who was granted anonymity to speak freely, told the Daily Wire the goal is to move it all off the border before Christmas. And here's something If that doesn't make you furious, listen, listen, listen to this. The auction website shows that sales occurred as recently as December fourth, for precisely the types of materials being pulled off the border. Gov Planet has online auction set for December eleventh and December eighteenth for more border wall material, which is listed on the company's website as quote thirty two point nine to one feet by seven point nine to one feet steel ballered wall sections with grout. The bidding for each section of wall panels is set to begin at five dollars according to the website, and this article has multiple screenshots showing showing these being sold for five bucks apiece. I got to say, we talked in the first segment about the arrogance and unaccountability of the Biden Justice Department, of the Biden FBI. This is, at the end of the day, that identical arrogance, and it's an arrogance of Joe Biden, of Kamala Harris, of Alejandro Majorcis, of Merrick Garland. And let's be clear of Chuck Schumer and the Senate Democrats and Congressional Democrats. Every person in America knows that the voters of America voted to secure the border. They want that to happen. And you know what the Democrats are saying on the way out, screw you. We don't care. We don't care about the voters. And what we're going to do. If Trump's going to build the border wall, We're going to make it that much more expensive because we are so bitterly ideological that we will openly defy the will of the voters.
Speaker 3: And let's just be honest about the logic.
Speaker 1: If you're just talking about that, the logical math that you do here, there's no doubt that the Biden administration knows that this wall will be used, and if they do sell it all off before Chris at five dollars a panel, that this is going to have to be repurchased at a much higher price because they just sold what we had purchased before that has not been used and it will be used and it will be done. So this is just trying to make the American taxpayer suffer a little bit and to say we can't stand you and what you guys just voted for. This is a retribution for you voting them out of office and their way of sticking it to the American voter and taxpayer.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right now. I will say there's an aspect of this story that broke tonight. You and I are recording this very late at night. It's twelve fifty seven in the morning, Thursday night, and just this evening, the Lieutenant Governor of Texas, Dan Patrick, a good friend of mine, went on Laura Ingram Show, and he said the state of Texas is preparing to buy up the border wall segments from the Biden administration that they're selling for five bucks apiece and then donate them back to the Trump administration, and Dan Patrick says he has up to a billion dollars of state funds to work with. I want you to listen to Dan Patrick this evening on Laura Ingram laying this out.
Speaker 4: We mean business in Texas, and Tom Holmans means business and President Trump means business. And I don't know if you heard the latest today, Laura, but Joe Biden is now hauling off the border wall that's been lying down for years, and he wants to auction it off, starting at five dollars a piece. Message to your White House right now. I will bid on all of that wall, and we will buy it in Texas and we will give it to Donald Trump. So I'm going to find out first thing in the morning. Where are we going to take the bid. I've got a billion dollars in my pocket to do it. I write the budget with Senator Joan Hoffman.
Speaker 2: We have the money.
Speaker 3: We're going to have about.
Speaker 4: Six billion in our budget for bordershipper.
Speaker 3: Down Joe by the costs, don't drive up the costs.
Speaker 1: It's only five bucks of five bucks, I noticed to the wall, and I will go in and buy it all.
Speaker 3: Ye I'm tell you, yeah. Well, what does this tell you about the Biden people?
Speaker 4: Tells you they're essentially green lights.
Speaker 3: There a lot more people coming in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're despicable what they're doing to the American people, and the American people obviously aren't tolerated. That's why they were thrown out. But the idea, We've been trying to buy this wall form from them for four years and they wouldn't sell it to us.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Check in with our Department of Public Safety. Maybe we need to start pulling over these trucks to be sure they don't have too much weight on those trucks. Maybe these trucks need to be slowed down. We need to do everything we can in Texas to stop them. The taxpayers paid for this, and they want to stop President Trump in thirty eight or thirty nine days from rebuilding the wall. I want to This is the legacy of Joe Biden. He lets off his son, he's letting off all these criminals. He's doing everything he can with these blue state governors and mayors to destroy this country. They are traders to this country, leaving terrorists, leaving murders, leaving rapist in this country, and now he wants to sabotage this president before he takes off. It is disgraceful and discussing he will go down as the worst, most despicable president in the history of this country because no one has done more to damage this country and hurt American citizens.
Speaker 3: I would agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: I think the point he's making here is absolutely right. But even if it's five hours, you're double paying for something that we've already paid for, and it's just solely out of spite.
Speaker 2: Well, and let me say number one, thank god for Texas. Thank god for Texas stepping in into that leading Dan, I'm glad you're doing that, but I've got to say also, listen, I'm going to call on the incoming administration to investigate whoever made the decision to do this. And let me be clear. Let's say you're a government official, Ben and you're pissed off at the people who are coming in after you. They're mad at You're mad at the voters because they elected someone different. And let's say, for example, that you're running you're running a police department. Your dad's a cop, You're running a police department, and you've got a bunch of police cars that let's say we're forty grand apiece, and you're mad because there's a new sheriff that's been elected, and so you decide to take the forty thousand dollars police cars. Let's say you got ten of them, and you go out and say, I'm going to auction the forty thousand dollars police cars off for five bucks apiece because you want your successor not to have any police cars. And so you sell forty thousand dollars police cars for five bucks apiece. I'm going to tell you right now that is theft from the taxpayers. The idea, I guarantee you those segments of the wall. They don't cost five dollars, they don't cost fifty dollars, they don't cost five hundred dollars, they don't cost five thousand dollars. And I got to say it is grotesque, and I am calling right now for the incoming administration to investigate every person that made the decision to steal from the American taxpayers because they are such bitter partisans that they want to deprive the federal government of assets that the taxpayers paid for. You don't have the right to do that it doesn't matter. Nobody has the right to steal from the federal government. If you're selling segments of this wall for five bucks apiece, that, in my view, is absolute theft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to share this podcast wherever you are on social media so people can hear what we're exposing on the show.
Speaker 3: Every day.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe or follow or auto download button. Make sure you listen to this Monday, Wednesday, Friday my show. I'll keep you up to date on what's happening on those in between days. So grab the Ben Ferguson podcast as well, and I'll keep you updated there and the center and I will see you back here also for our week in review, which we do if what you may have missed some big stories during the week. We do a weekend review on Saturday, so you can grab that as well, and we'll see you back here Saturday morning.