Speaker 1: Hi, friends, where's the things? I don't know? This is your playground. I'm just here to play. But it's supposed to be here. It's supposed to be here.
Speaker 2: Look at BC, not bull Chat.
Speaker 1: I did, it's not there. Okay, well, you know we haven't done one of these in so long that they just vanished from the system. Okay, it's not even here. Yeah, yeah, I'll do this one too.
Speaker 2: He was day and.
Speaker 1: Now. Hey remember when we used to do these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember when I've been asking for a while to do one, but life.
Speaker 1: Has been No, that's not I'm not even gonna, not even gonna Welcome to bull Chat. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew not paying attention because he's on his phone. This is the sister podcast Serial Killers. That won't last very long. So let's just go Andrew, you said you had until eleven fifteen. It's right now ten forty. No, I mean as a whole, because you're so very busy with other things that you cannot I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I'm a little stressed, but I understand it's almost break and we're all.
Speaker 1: Just you know, doing our best. There's no break for me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying it's stressful. I haven't been on a vacation this year yet, so I'm very excited to go on my first vakation.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. You've been in Florida, Yeah for Easter. That feels nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're just going to be nice to each other. Is that so much better? So much better? I don't have to be angry. I'm not angry.
Speaker 2: Angry feelings aren't okay.
Speaker 1: All right, you're good. So what's going on, buddy? Not much? How's life? You know, it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm getting ready for my trip to Japan, which I'm very excited about. I have most everything booked. I did book a train wrong, so I have to fix that. That was an expensive blunder.
Speaker 1: On my part.
Speaker 2: I saw the worst, Okay, I can't say it's the worst. I saw one of the worst shows last night.
Speaker 1: Oh, like TV show or a Broadway pop Oh, I saw you with your sister? Yeah? What was it? Illusions? Illinois? Yeah, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois Yeah, actually Illinois. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because it's based off of Souf Sufian Souf Yon Souf Jan Stevens album of the same title. Oh, and I learned before, because Jackie really wanted to go. She was always a big fan of it. They have a really great couple of songs on that album. I bought the I got the tickets, and then.
Speaker 1: Did you buy them or you got them?
Speaker 2: I got them okay, which at the end of it I was very happy about.
Speaker 1: Of course, because yeah, who wants to buy that?
Speaker 2: And the tickets are like three hundred bucks, so I would have spent a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Did they went to Tony last night or the other night?
Speaker 2: He best choreography for real, because this play is told through interpretive dance. So I was a little confused because there's no talking. The only talking is the singer singing the songs. So certain things would happen, and then they would kind of just be like with their hands and like jumping, and then there's a tap dancer at one point, and they have these like little balls of light that would just like follow people.
Speaker 1: It was it was something I get it. I was very confused. I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while I would look at Jackie and I was like, maybe she's enjoying it. But I kept looking at the program to be like, where are we yeah, how much longer? Luckily it was only ninety minutes. There was for me, no minutes eighty minutes straight.
Speaker 1: So that was a good thing. I like the place.
Speaker 2: You're doing that more and more I want to clean ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: It's like when I fell asleep when I was on a date at La Bom. That was terrible. Yeah, there was an interpretive dance and it was in French. Oh well, why she wanted to go see that? Did they have subtitles? How do you have subtitles? It's live?
Speaker 2: Well in opera they do what in opera they have like when you're watching it, they have like something on the back of the seat that translates.
Speaker 1: They didn't have the technology. Then there was a long time ago I was dating so I mean it was like twenty plus years ago.
Speaker 2: If they have the lyrics, they just push it to the back of the seat. It's not in the back of this there live tracks. It was a wood seat, like at a theater. What were the what were we talking about. I'm just saying the opera has it. Then they've had that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it goes to the back of the seat. It's like an led readout. No it's literally like an old phone. They spelled out like it's like every seat has a phone talking about it looks like.
Speaker 2: A beeper in the back of the seat that just transfer have to request it or everyone has it. Everyone has it. I don't all operas are in different languages. I don't go to most operas. I've never been to an opera in my life. How would I know?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. That's sad. Hell no, I think we'd have fun. No, we wouldn't. Let me tell you something. Does the fat lady still come sing? That's that could be in a opera? That is not the opera all of them. Oh, they don't.
Speaker 2: Just cart in someone to sing. Okay, you had to take it to cart I'm just saying it's not like, oh, here's the the fat lady that needs to sing at the Bruh.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing. That's how it ends. Okay that they all end that way. Well, let me just say what.
Speaker 2: I really appreciated getting the tickets for Illinois, but it just wasn't for me. It might be for other people because at the end they received a standing ovation and people were crying.
Speaker 1: Man, I sure hope the salesperson that gave you those tickets, doesn't get them from sales. Good good, good good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just wasn't for me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's for somebody. It just was not. It's got to be for someone.
Speaker 2: It won, Yeah, it won a tony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was that. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Interpretive dance, I just don't think is my thing.
Speaker 1: No, So that's cool. So, I mean since last week spoke, there's so much.
Speaker 2: Has gone on, Andrew, Like what I mean, Cooper had her birthday party excited California Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how the picks. She is very calculated, and I think it's very She makes me laugh so much, Like she figured out in her head exactly how many kids she needed to have at this party in order to get the gift that she wanted. Because what kids do now is they just chip in. So everybody chips in a set amount, and so she's calculating on paper.
Speaker 2: So the kids aren't paying, they're just setting the amount that the parents could buy the gift for them.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah, So I guess nowadays, like you give like twenty twenty five thirty bucks, depending on whatever it is. So she figured in her head, if twenty two kids showed up, then she would be able to get these Apple headphones that she want, the AirPods Max is what the hell? Yeah, they're like five hundred dollars. They're very expensive. That's insane, I know. But at what point does a parent go, no, I don't care. If you could get that, you're not getting it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, as a parent, I'm sure you could tell me this.
Speaker 1: What when you do.
Speaker 2: Go to a birthday party, you get like a list for the kid.
Speaker 1: Now, did you used to get a list.
Speaker 2: Like when just say Ashley was this age, and then you would just figure out like, oh, I'll take something from the list.
Speaker 1: Or was it just like I mean like when she was Do you mean when she was invited to something? Yeah, like if you were invited, because at that point you just get a gift card. I mean when we were kids, you know, I would get talka trucks and stuff.
Speaker 2: Something tells me you played the long game on this one just so you could show up.
Speaker 1: You're there's not a chance that does not a chance that even happened. But I'm saying like people would go to Toys r US back in the day and they would buy a cool gift and they would wrap it up and that's that would be your gift. Whether you want it or not, who cares. That's what you got. Now it's the lists and everything's I mean, it's kind of crazy, you know, the wish lists and the Amazon lists and well did.
Speaker 2: You see that one news story where the mom got flack on social media because she said, hey, don't bring a gift, just give me like the fifty bucks you would have spent on something, and it goes towards the party, and so therefore you're just getting like a good party.
Speaker 1: I like that because I still don't know how I'm paying for this party, the CPK party. Yeah, the bill hasn't come yet, but I know how much it.
Speaker 2: Was, Lord baby Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well twenty two kids.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So I said to us something, listen, how about we just not have a party and I'll do buy you the damn headphones because it's gonna cost me the same anyway. Yeah, it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as a black card member of CPK, do you get any discounts Platinum?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, a level up. I'm guessing. Well, I earned I earned ten dollars from all that, you know, bonuses but I didn't. I didn't get a discount that day.
Speaker 2: They got to fix that reward structure because ten dollars bonus for twenty two kids eating pizza.
Speaker 1: I want free things. Well, it's like every certain amount that you spend you get money. I don't know. Maybe I got twenty dollars. O. I think it's I think it's for every hundred you get five bucks or something like that.
Speaker 2: You should save it so this way, when I come visit you, we can go get CPK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you don't. You don't know what. Cooper went there with her friend the other day and for general awards, she used my rewards. Oh see, that's not cool. From her birthday party that I paid for. That is definitely not cool. Sick dat dinner cost me fifty nine cents. I'm like, yeah, because you stole my rewards. I would actually be very pissed, so messed up.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I could do that with a kid. I'd be like, listen, are my rewards?
Speaker 1: There are a lot of fun though.
Speaker 2: Did you know my goddaughter graduated preschool.
Speaker 1: I saw the pictures. It was so cute. Didn't you blow something in your face too? You like you were sitting next to her.
Speaker 2: No, we were up here village in Long Branch, and she was eating a hamburger okay, but it was one of those where she's like eating it and like kids at that age don't, they just don't know what to do with So she was like eating it and then she would just like place it.
Speaker 1: On my lap, and I was kind of just like because I as I said, wait, chewed or unchewed, unchewed? Okay, she just.
Speaker 2: Pretty much with catchuppy fingers. And if you know me, I don't like food fights, food fights, food of any sort. I don't like it on my hands. I don't like it. If there was ever a food fight and like ketchup with I would I would have a nervous break down. I'm just telling you for now. It wouldn't be great. I know this about myself. It's not great. I have a weird texture thing with it. But yes, then I'm sitting there and then she just started going like this, and then I noticed she's wiping.
Speaker 1: Her catchupy hands all over my should or we were at least wearing red shorts. No, I was wearing knees.
Speaker 2: Luckily they were washed so good shap, So, did you get a Father's Day card?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I'm now godparent to two kids a third one hopefully coming next year.
Speaker 1: Who are these people trusting you? I have three god children? Seriously, it's crazy. Well my lot of god kids, I get it. My daughter's made me like I love more than anything else, just homemade cards. I don't need any presents, even though they both got me something. Cooper got me some Hey dudes, and as she got me some shirt from Amazon that I have to iron the the wrinkles out of. Oh okay because they come in like this vacuum sealed package. Nice shirt though, But I said, you don't have to get me anything. I just I love the cards. Like I sat and cried from both cards that they Cooper gave me like seven cards everything. And she finds all this stuff, it's like pull here, open this. You know, it's like freaking orge me to get my thing open. You know, it's one of those rupe Goldberg things, just to open the card. Who's that? That's the room? First of all? Like what came out of your throat? Out of my hamburger?
Speaker 2: Oh please please please, But that's the machines.
Speaker 1: They're really complicated and fun. Yes, but I had a really nice Father's Day. We did some grilling in the backyard with my dad and the girls, and even Sawyer was able to Sawyer defied all laws, oh boy. And he's not allowed on my dad's pool, oh boy. But he was just kind of creeping up. Look, I feel bad leaving them at home. So the new thing that we do is in my parents' house. Sawyer does not like being squirted with the hose, so it's Cooper's job to squirt Sawyer to keep him out of the pool. She was not paying attention. At one point, she was dancing around and flapping her arms. And when he sees arms flapping, he thinks somebody needs help. So he came right in and I could just see the the anguished look on my dad's face, like there's gonna be hair, you know, And I just saw it in slow motion, and you know. So Sawyer got to swim that day. It was nice. And I actually have to go over there today with a net and get all the hair coagulating at the bottom out of the lord. Luckily, Luna isn't shed in the pool.
Speaker 2: She's also like two pounds wet, and she is not at a zero at the end of that or to a bowling ball. She's so cute though, and she loves the water so much. And I got her this thing. We call it Luna Landing.
Speaker 1: It's a little floating that's your actual place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is a little pier that we put out there and she could swim up to it and just sit and it's so cute and she entertains herself now and it makes me so happy to see her happy.
Speaker 1: You know. We almost got a second one. We were this close. Oh it was an ausy puppy that somebody could not care for and we were offered it and by the time we made the decision it was already gone. But I mean it was fricking adorable, and it was in Maryland. We would have had a driven for it, but I took. But the thing is, though, on the flip side, they're like the kids are like, oh, I'll take care of it. I'll take care of it. Hey, Ashley, can you let sorry about to poop before school? I don't have time, Like, but he's got to go to the bathroom. What are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's the kind of thing where you know how kids are. They want things and they promise that they'll do everything.
Speaker 2: For it, but they're not serious about it exactly.
Speaker 1: And then guess who takes care of everything? Hi, Scott can do it. We'll be back right after this, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was so peaceful and calm. I just played whatever was there and a Tranquil Birds SFX. Yeah, I see Beavis and butt Head laugh.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, I'm gonna do that next. Oh can we take another break real quick? I want to hear it. No, we can't do that to our listening. Oh man, can I just play it? Sure?
Speaker 2: What nineteen ninety five video player?
Speaker 1: Is that coming out? I miss those guys so much. I know some new stuff for you know what. The new stuff just doesn't hit like the old stuff. South Park is exactly the same. Like there are certain parks of care, right Trey Parker what is his name? Matt and Trey Parker. I thought that they don't care.
Speaker 2: Matt Parker and Tray Trey Parker, Metts Stone, whatever.
Speaker 1: But I thought they just don't care. They like screw everybody and they just keep doing their bad stuff. It's just not as funny as.
Speaker 2: It used to be like, I'm I grew up on South Park. I mean half the voices I do are basically just South Park ripoffs. I loved that show, and I try and watch it now and it just doesn't hit the same. But you know, I still watch them.
Speaker 1: And I got both of my early nineties jobs wearing a beavers and butt heead tie. I remember she's saying, that's my interview with this radio station that I wore beavers and butt heead tie. Where is this camp that's Driftwood? Oh? Fun? Yeah, it's on Long Island. Oh, who's going to this? Some kids that I know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah Ocean City. Yeah yeah, that seems fun.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping maybe I get to drive the bus a little it it's been a minute. I'm so scared I could not.
Speaker 2: I mean I drove an RV, so I guess I could drive a bus, a thirty foot RV.
Speaker 1: Well, see my driver's licensees. I can't drive anything with more than fifteen passengers. Oh see, when you rent, when you rent a truck or an RV, they don't care. You don't need to be commercially licensed.
Speaker 2: It doesn't so dumb, It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: You could. You could rent a giant U haul truck giant so true. I have done that too, and you don't need a special driver's license. They're just like, watch out for low bridges, have a good day. And then you get on the Southern State Park when you see the U haul wedged under a bridge because they don't know what you were talking about. You know, I feel like you found a loophole that needs to be clothed. Well, I mean, you can't own it and you can't like, you can't drive it without renting it without having a commercial license, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: And also the U hauls the inside of those cabins are from like the nineties, so they don't have a backup camera right, and they got mom's attic up time, So then you're literally just looking like huh yeah as mom's attic. Yeah, that's what they called extra space above the cab. Why do they call it that, I don't know, because mom's attic. Oh, probably because when you're moving out of your house, the mom's gonna come with you to move to the new place.
Speaker 1: No, but if it next time you see a big giant U haul truck above the cab where the driver is it says, mom's attic with an arrow and there's an extra space up on top. Okay, on the big trucks.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen on some RVs that that space is used as like a sleeping bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put a bead. There's a bed. I've never been in an RV. You're very lucky. I envy you. Let me tell you something. That thing was terrifying. You're going again, aren't you this summer? Hopefully? How come I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm because you have kids, they can come. That changes an entire dynamic of a trip. You realize that, right, Why because you guys can't get high. Yeah, I know, because we can't get high. No, it's because you go from doing like hikes and all this other stuff during the day to now, all of a sudden, it being like, I don't really want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, you only take kids that do want to do that. Okay, So do your kids want to hike all day? I have one of them. Okay, And you want to hike all day? I do as soon as my broken toe heels.
Speaker 2: Up exactly, So then I'm dealing with broken toe and a child who's going to go halfway into the hike and be like this is kind of boring.
Speaker 1: No, she loves hikes. I got broken toe and I got power wash accident. See, I got everything on this foot. My left foot is a mess. And then Cooper reminds me that I also have hot tub injury on that foot, so you just call them as this hot tub injury. Yes, power power that's right, broken toe from trip. Fine, my left foot is a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is going on there? How bad did it hurt when you got hit by the powerwasher.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it at first. I watched the video and you see me flinch, and I was like, ah, but it wasn't that bad until the blood started coming, because it just the first thing it did was just like take the layer of skin off. It was like dody doty dough and then all of a sudden, here comes the blood up to the surface and it was like orange. It was weird. Maybe it was like the skin. I don't know what it was. All I know is it was very painful and lots of goops and ointments. How close were you going to the hospital. I wasn't. I wasn't actually, I mean I sent the picture to Gandhi immediately for approval, but approval, Yeah, she likes to make fun of me for what everything, everything that happens to me, every little injury, like I got this cut today. It hurts. It's a paper cut, but I oh, go to the er. No, I mean things hurt sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, I feel I'm glad you finally recognized this, how many years into your life, because you are not always that way, Scott, And don't try and be that guy.
Speaker 1: You're not that guypal. What are you talking about, Scott?
Speaker 2: You remember your tummy ache that then you took a picture from the hospital with and we're like, not fun to make fun of guys.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, I regret this. Well, this monetized why it was four seconds? Not even everybody hurts. Everybody hurts sometimes for me all the time. Why all the time, because I'm always hurting myself. You're not that or have some internal things going on, and you know, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't maybe think you know what it means to be just well.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if I didn't have health insurance? Oh god boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, geez, add that on top of everything with all the twenty five dollars copays.
Speaker 1: This year, I could have had three birthday parties. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I don't really know how to pay my health insurance with a not a part how but like I just to me, I just don't understand how it works. Every year I call my sister and ask her to run it through with the plan with me. And because I keep going to doctor's appointments, I'm like, yeah, covered, and then they're like, here's a bill and I'm like, but I thought it was covered, And then when do.
Speaker 1: I pay it? There's got to be a simpler way. Yeah, I feel like, isn't it free in Canada? Yeah? Why can't we do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know because something about private insurance versus public I don't know. I would take it any day. I don't care if I have to wait a week to do up two months to get a.
Speaker 1: Surgery, Like what if you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Well, then you get emergency a private doctor. This is the thing about health insurance when they say it's free. So say in the UK, if you just say had like a mole on this finger that need to get removed, they test it. Okay, the mole is like it's bad, It's not too bad. You could wait a month. If you're like I can't do it, guess what? You just pay like everybody else does, and then you're fine. But it's expensive there, it's actually cheaper.
Speaker 1: How are you playing? Everybody Talks by Neon Tree? I play a bunch of everybody songs since since I'm here. This is my favorite Everybody song.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm sure you a little up a dance flow.
Speaker 1: With that song I do. That's everybody? Everybody? Did you do? Did you ever do the shower move? I didn't. I didn't dance as a sprinkler, didn't dance. You don't dance. There's another everybody all Wing Chung. You looked like everybody.
Speaker 2: It's by wing Chung. Okay, wait, you don't dance at all? No, Like what happens if you're at a wedding, Like, how do you dance?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't dance.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't don't. I don't dance. I really don't. I'll do a slow dance like you know. I'm I'm I'm gonna cry like dancing with my daughters at their weddings, but I will all slow down. I will say, I actually cry that every time too. If you have a daddy daughter dance.
Speaker 2: It always makes me say, yeah, everybody plays the fool. Wow, that's exciting. What did your daughter get connections today?
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's in school. Well, this was a hard one today, so i'd be internally no.
Speaker 2: Oh okay when they played this one, the Guardians of the Galaxy ride.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, there's so many everybody songs, everybod this is getting the amount of time. Oh I love this one. Everybody's free feel good? Why well, I'm playing like a second Ladies and Gentlemen of the Clash of Night. That's the Sunscreen one.
Speaker 2: I don't get that one. I like the background music.
Speaker 1: Wait, so did you know when that song came out? We played it when it was new.
Speaker 2: Here you were like in diapers it was nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: No, Ladies and jen What year is the Clash of ninety nine? Oh? That was I was eight the diapers you pretty much eight? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What these interns were all born after the year two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: You know how old? I feel very like extremely old. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like how.
Speaker 2: You Okay, Well, Scott's just in his own zone. So we're gonna end this bulchat a little bit early.
Speaker 1: Well, I like doing the music stuff. It's okay. You took your time, you were zoned in. My finger hurts. Also, I have a problem with I'm not even kidding, Yeah, with this finger. If you touch it, really it hurts. No, it really hurts, like I if I hit it on something. Yeah, it's very painful. It radiates through my whole body. What do you think it is? Finger pain? I gotta go. Well, thank you for listening. Yeah, thanks for listening to bull Chat, follow us on Serial Killers, PC on our socials and hopefully we'll see you again soon.
Speaker 2: And yes, fingers crossed, we can record before I go away.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can do one from home, or I could do one from Japan. That would be insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well my ten o'clock is your eleven am, your ten ten pm.
Speaker 1: It's eleven am. That's fine, I'll be awake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me make sure my vacation. Hey, Scott, let's do one from the street.
Speaker 1: You can walk around and talk to people. It would be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna text Anthony because I do have the mics and stuff to do it cool. So and he's bringing cameras so I'll try and do something, but we should do at least one for next week, so this way, the week after when I'm with Anthony, we could plan on doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, until then, everybody, thank you so much for listening to us. We do appreciate you hanging in there till we did another bull chat for you. Until we see you again, say clink, Andrew, think I.
Speaker 2: Don't really like how that sounds. I don't be a teenish Okay, Bye,