Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for us? All right, Shirley.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to dedicate this particular prank to Carla Farrell. I have to. This is her all-time favorite. Let me give it to you, Carla. Oak Triosity. Oak Triosity.
Speaker 1: That is your favorite. Let me handle this, Tommy. Run it, cat.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to reach Marvin, please.
Speaker 3: Yes, Marvin speaking.
Speaker 1: Marvin, hi. I'm calling you from Dr. * * *' s office. I'm actually the lab technician.
Speaker 2: And you came in and got a physical, I guess, about a couple weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay. And from my understanding, this is for your occupation, correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. What do you do for a living when you're a.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah. I'm a truck driver. Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, I was giving you a call about I'm here looking at your records and all the testings that you actually went through.
Speaker 1: Wow. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Have you had any activity or any problems around your navel area?
Speaker 3: No, everything's been fine.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Everything all right, huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: But, I mean, you haven't had any type of nothing, no breakout or anything around your navel whatsoever?
Speaker 3: No. No, man. The second time you asked me about my navel. No, everything's going straight, man.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see what's going on, man. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Actually, you've been diagnosed with oak triacidus. And oak triacidus is actually a fungus that comes out of South America. And you have no activity whatsoever around your navel?
Speaker 3: No, man. I see the same thing, man. Oak triacidus?
Speaker 1: It's oktriocetus, sir.
Speaker 3: What you said there?
Speaker 2: What that is is actually if you haven't had it yet, you say you haven't had any activity, there's going to be like a small little tree that's going to be growing from your navel. And it gets about six inches long, and it probably bears probably about 25 to 30 leaves on it, but it's very small.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, what in the back, Bob? You see a tree going to be growing out of my nail.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a small tree, and what's going to happen is I'm going to have to get you to come back in probably in the next month. We're going to need you to come in so we can check it out. But it's got to grow its fullest potential before we can actually do anything to it.
Speaker 3: Nah, I can't come in on Monday. I got to come in today, man. Somebody got to tell me what's going on, man. Get this problem resolved, man, because I'm trying to get married, man.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't. It has to grow its fullest potential, sir.
Speaker 2: And the full term is actually like about four weeks before we can actually.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not waiting for no four weeks, man. Somebody got to come tell me something right now, man. I ain't finna go marry a man that have to fly out of town, man, and have something going on with my neighbor, man. Y'all going crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Sir, oktriosis is something that's very rare. We were actually getting this assignment from overseas in South America on how to treat this.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't give a... Where is it, man? Somebody's going to have to come give me some help right now, man. I'm finna get ready to get married, man. I'm not finna be putting up with it, man. Somebody in this office, man, got to come down here and do something for me, man. And what you say, tell it. If you say I could cut it out myself?
Speaker 2: Sir, the best I can do is probably trim it a bit, you know, and maybe knock a few leaves off, but I cannot touch the full stalk at all.
Speaker 3: Man, you can cut this, put a Band-Aid, do something.
Speaker 1: Sir, if you cut it, there's a possibility. You cannot, sir.
Speaker 2: If you cut it, there's a possibility of hemorrhaging, and you're going to really create a bigger problem than what.
Speaker 1: You have already.
Speaker 3: Man, f * * * that s * * *. I'm trying to get this s * * * pulled out, man. You think you can tell me there ain't nobody in that s * * * who I've drive down there to get this s * * * pulled out, man? I'm finna get married in two weeks, man. We finna fly to Jamaica and came down. Somebody can do this for me. I pull this out of my.
Speaker 1: Sir, you cannot pull it out. You're going to create... You're going to create a bigger problem if you try to pull it out, sir.
Speaker 3: The problem is already there. I'm trying to get this hammer, man. You mean to tell me that big hospital ain't now going to help me? What the f * * * do you want me to do, man? I got mad out of that f * * * ing tonk lot of my f * * * ing stomach, and you're telling me there ain't f * * * ing you can do, man?
Speaker 2: Sir, oak triacidus is not something that we treat all the time. Like I said, it hails from South America.
Speaker 3: I don't give a f * * * if it hails from Great Britain or f * * *. So somebody's got to come down here and help me pull this off, man.
Speaker 1: Sir, I understand what you're going through, but we have to let it grow its full term, which is four weeks, sir. The full root of it.
Speaker 3: I ain't letting it grow, man. I ain't going to let it grow, man. It's going to go down right now, man. Y'all going to have to do something, man.
Speaker 1: Sir, there's nothing we can do. We can probably trim it a little bit.
Speaker 3: The trim. Get some.
Speaker 1: Sir, there's nothing we can.
Speaker 2: Do at this point but sit back and wait and let it grow its full term, okay?
Speaker 1: Sir, can we get an.
Speaker 3: Appointment for you in the next four to five weeks? Can we do that? Man, I can't have no chicken out of me.
Speaker 1: I can't even sit at the airport, man.
Speaker 3: You're going to embarrass me like that, man. I have to stick it out my neighbor. You crazy?
Speaker 1: Sir, I understand it.
Speaker 2: And like I said, oak triacidus is very rare. And it's something that we haven't treated that many times here in the States. But overseas, the message that we're getting is that we need to let it grow its full term.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me ain't nobody in America got oak triacidus? What the f * * * is the name of that s.
Speaker 4: * * *, man?
Speaker 1: It's oak triacidus, sir.
Speaker 3: So how the f * * *? I can get it. If don't nobody else in America got it.
Speaker 2: Sir, I could not believe that you were coming up with ostreositis here in the States.
Speaker 1: It's something very rarely seen here.
Speaker 2: There's been two people in the past that's been diagnosed with this, and they actually passed away.
Speaker 3: So now you're telling me some die, sir. And you're going to tip me three weeks. Man, I'm coming down another day, man. Somebody's going to do something for me, man.
Speaker 2: Sir, there's nothing that we can do today until four to five weeks.
Speaker 3: Man, I got to go get married. I'm flying to Jamaica, man. Did you hear what I just said, man?
Speaker 1: I'm hearing what you're saying, but I can't do anything if you don't see the tree already coming out of the navel yet.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody got to do something now. What you want me to do, man?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I want you to do, sir, but I have one more thing I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you got to say, man?
Speaker 1: Are you listening?
Speaker 3: I'm listening to you, man.
Speaker 1: This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy, Earl.
Speaker 3: Man, you got to be f * * * ing kidding me, man. Man, tell that s * * *. No, you ain't on the air right now. Ha ha ha!
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I got one more thing to ask you, Marvin, man. What is the baddest? I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Steve Harvey Martin Show. If you're listening, your ass is out the way. Yeah, yeah, you out of there.
Speaker 1: Now, what would you do, though?
Speaker 2: What would you do if the doctor called you and told you you had a tree growing out of your neighbor's little stem?
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 4: He said, I'm going to get married, so I'm the only one.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine. No, man, you got to get this out today, man.
Speaker 3: A tree?
Speaker 1: So genuine.
Speaker 4: He was so concerned about what was going on with his navel, and you telling me I'm the only one in this country that got a tree.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: How did you get that one, Tommy? Really?
Speaker 2: That's the left side of Tommy's brain right there.
Speaker 1: That is the left side. That's outstanding. Earl, you is out to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I know I always tell you, nephew, you played too much, but that one, you played too much, but it was outstanding.
Speaker 1: Bravo. Thank you so kind. All right. Stupid is coming to town and I will be pranking live. Yes, I will. I will be pranking live.
Speaker 2: Rowan Oak, Virginia, September 26, Bergland Performing Arts Center. You get to see me do it live on stage. Oh, I've been hitting home runs. Boy, it's scary when you're doing it live because you don't know somebody going to come down there to the theater.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: You have no idea. But I will be pranking live. You're going to see my whole story. Don't cancer. Cancer me out. Do not cancer me out. I'm still here. Still standing. Come see the story. Come see the testimony as I put it all on tape right there in Roanoke, Virginia.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.