Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being well us Happy Monday. If there is such a thing, write down our toll free number. It's eight hundred nine four one, Seawan. If you want to be a part of the program. I mean, every time Hunter speaks, I mean you just get so much wisdom how to make crack. Crack is not as dangerous as alcohol. Crack is not dirty. I mean you would think it's like taking vitamins the way he describes it, right, Linda, I mean that is that is pretty priceless.
Speaker 2: I can't get enough of that man, very very special man.
Speaker 1: So Hunters now made it clear not where I'm taking the show today, but just as a side note that he has no intention of going away quietly. I guess Republicans maybe can start demanding that he'd be prosecuted for tax evasion on his state income taxes, because his father's pardon only covers federal income taxes that he dodged, which Hunter reportedly paid back then to the generosity of his sugar brother Kevin Morris, according to reports, more supposedly quote loaned Hunter millions of dollars over the last number of years, but it doesn't appear to be any public information on whether Hunter has paid the state income taxes he owed, So if you check out Google's AI search has Hunter Biden paid his state income taxes? The answer is well. Recent reporting indicates that Hunter Biden has paid off his state income taxes. According to his legal team, the payments included penalties and interests. They were made in twenty twenty one. However, this does not shield him from the possibility of facing criminal charges related to those taxes. The federal back taxes were reportedly paid for by a third party identified by ABC News as the attorney confidant Kevin Morris. The fact that he paid the back taxes is a separate issue from whether he will be held criminally liable for new initially failing to pay them. That's why I tell everybody, pay your taxes, Just pay them. According to Google AI, even if Hunter has paid back to the state taxes he owed, he's still quote criminally liable for trying to evade those taxes in the first place. But just a side note, I digress. Let me start where we left off on Friday, because we have a ton of new developments as it relates to what is now becoming a cancer that is growing on Barack Obama's former administration and deep state operators. There's no other way to describe it. And it was interesting, and I'll get into more details about this team. Obama's now quietly trying to stop the American people from hearing about Russia Gate revelations. I'll get into more of that in a second. The CIA Director John Ratcliffe indicated yesterday that despite the statute of limitations on possible crimes committed by members of the Obama administration, former CIA director John Brennan, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, I would argue, you have to include Comy in this because he signed the Paisa Warrens knowing that the dirty Russian disinformation dossier was garbage. Don't forget it was years later he finally told Lindsey Graham's committee, oh, knowing what I don't now, I never would have signed them using the dirty Russian disinformation dossier. But Ratcliffe was on with Maria Bartromo and he said, what hasn't come out yet and what's going to come out is the underlying intelligence that I have sent to the DOJ. And what that intelligence shows is that part of this was a Hillary Clinton plan, but part of it was an FBI plan to be an accelerant to that fake Steele dossier, to those fake Russia collusion claims, by pouring oil on the fire and by amplifying the lie andaring the truth of what was what Hillary Clinton was up to. And Brandon testified to John Durham in August of twenty twenty. You also testified to the House Oversight Committee in twenty twenty two, and Hillary Clinton testified before John Durham under oath in twenty twenty two, and James Comy testified before the Senate Committee in September of twenty twenty. All of that is within the last five years, within the Statute of limitations. Much of that testimony is frankly completely inconsistent with what the underlying intelligence is showing. Let's go to John Ratcliffe from this weekend because I think it's extremely relevant in terms of where this ultimately may be headed. Now let me give a caveat here. I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver. We have been promised investigations in the past that end up fizzling out for some reason or another, or people give up. However, I do feel that this is real. With the declassification of Tulsa Gabbard and soon now the CIA, I think this is the biggest political scandal by far in the last one hundred years in this country. Here's what Rackliff said about Brennan, Comy, Hillary and others that they could face indictments and criminal prosecutions. And then he talks about the Durham Report and classified annex showing inconsistent testimony from Brennan, Clinton and co.
Speaker 2: Me me listen.
Speaker 3: So what I think I hear you saying is there is still an opportunity for indictments, potential prosecutions, accountability from those people who may have lied under oath, like John Brennan, James Comy, and perhaps Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I've made the referrals that I have d and I Gabbert has made referrals, and why we're going to continue to share the intelligence that would support the ability of our Department of Justice to make fair and just bring fair and just claims against those who have perpetrated this hoax against the American people and this stain on our country. What's going to come out is the underlying intelligence that I have spent the last few months making recommendations about final declassification and sent that to the Department of Justice that will come out in the John Durham Report classified annex. And what that intelligence shows, Maria is that part of this was a Hillary Clinton plan, but part of it was an FBI plan to be an accelerant to that fake Steele dossier, to those fake Russia collusion claims, by pouring oil on the fire, by amplifying the lie and bearing the truth of what Hillary Clinton was up to. And you're right, Maria. John Brennan testified to John Durham in August of twenty twenty. He also testified to the House Oversight Committee in twenty twenty two. Hillary Clinton testified before John Durham under oath in twenty twenty two. James Comy testified before the Senate Committee in September twenty twenty. All of that's within the last five years, and much of that testimony is frankly completely inconsistent with what our underlying intelligence that is about to be declassified in the Durham an X.
Speaker 1: What that reflects, now, this is huge news for a variety of reasons, and that is that there is an active ongoing brand conspiracy investigation opened by Cash Ptel. You know, for example, everyone said this to Patrick bet David when I was on his podcast last week, When everyone like Russia's the judgment, I pull back, and I know that there is more to come quote vis A v Epstein, not the least of which is if we can get a hold of these grand jury transcripts, whatever just Lane Maxwell has to say could lead to specific names of people that were involved in it. The idea that they can't release ten thousand hours of kitty porn could not shock or surprise anybody, although maybe it was the expectation that when when they said they were going to go through it, that it would also be released and that somehow they' the cover. I don't think so. I don't want to overpromise, I don't want to underdeliver. I am just saying that what I have been told by all of my sources, in terms of everything that we are now discovering and all these declassifications and more to come, that it is the tip of the iceberg, and that this is exactly what the FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino was talking about. I'll never be the same after learning what I have learned. Eventually we are going to learn how deep this goes and the level at which people at the highest levels of our government were active and involved in undermining a president before he ever took office, and the same people active and involved, and these departments active and involved in undermining a president's chances at reelection in twenty twenty, knowing and verifying the authenticity of Hunter's laptop and trying to prebunk what they knew would come out because Rudy Giuliani's attorney, Bob Costello, had a copy that they knew he would release at the right time, which he did in the New York Post story, and they had already prebunked it by meeting weekly with big social media companies, and the fact that they took raw intelligence from senior intelligence analysts and decided, well, we don't like what the real intelligence is saying, which was that Trump never had any collusion with Russia at all whatsoever, and decided to come up with another intelligent assessment report that was contradictory, and that senior intelligence analysts, career people, rank and file were screaming bloody murder. And there is a paper trail of such saying this is outrageous what you're doing, and they fought bitterly against it. And I think Tulsea Gabbert's release here the new materials described the role of the Obama administration in all of this, and Barack Obama purportedly himself. And it extends well beyond sabotaging the twenty sixteen twenty seventeen presidential transition. Remember it was when they used the dirty Russian disinformation dossia.
Speaker 2: They were warned not to use it.
Speaker 1: They knew it was bogus from the get go, they were warned that it was political in nature from the get go. And Hillary's campaign later aided by top the top echelon of these three letter agencies, you know, the FBI, CIA, Director of National Intelligence, you know, giving this narrative that Trump had colluded. They knew damn well it wasn't true. The only collusion took place, if you want to make the case with Russia, was the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier. And now you have three years of Donald Trump's presidency marred, you know, with a special counsel Robert Muller finding no evidence of direct Trump putent collusion because it didn't exist, but his investigation sabotaged Trump's first term with never ending leaks, and it was all designed and the corrupt state run legacy medium mob and their involvement in all of this was deplorable and despicable. One report that came out this weekend Obama allies or hoping the American public never learns the details of all of this, citing anonymous sources in the former president's camp quote, the battle now is to play this even to make sure that thoughts don't start to creep into the mainstream audiences, according to a former Obama administration official. The same former Obama a told NBC they are counting on mainstream Republicans to listen to editorial boards and those in Congress who deemed the allegations against Obama's beyond the pal The only problem is the newly declassified documents, you know acrosse. The mainstream corrupt media, the people that won pull out surprises, but they were reporting on the Trump Russia collusion hoax that never happened, like the New York Times and the Washington Post. They didn't make any you know, front page news about the declassification. They were dead wrong. Do you think they want to admit they were dead wrong? You know, everything that they were saying was just the opposite. What they got from the intelligence community was just the opposite. Then they got all the warnings. Don't change the real assessment here, this is outrageous. We assessed that Russian and criminal actors did not impact recent US election results. That was in the Presidential Daily Briefing, you know, in December. This they knew that it didn't happen. Russian government affiliated actors most likely compromised in Illinois voter registration database. That's all that they had. They said it was highly unlikely the effort would have resulted in altering any state's official election result. And criminal activity also failed to reach the scale and sophistication necessary to change any election outcome. And the brief noted that the Office of Director of National Intelligence assessed they didn't like the result of career professionals, so they changed it. They altered it, They decided to manipulate it to come up with a phony narrative. And then the fifty one former intel officials four years later, oh, it has all the earmarkings of Russia disinformation.
Speaker 2: One of those fifty one people.
Speaker 1: Not one of them knew a damn thing about Hunter's laptop, nor did they examine anything involved in it. Why because they wanted Trump to lose. They wanted to give Joe a talking point going into a presidential debate. As we roll along, eight hundred and nine to point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, this is so cut and dry, this is this is not complicated, not hard to figure out. The communications were very very clear in terms of, you know, after they found out the real intelligence, they corrupted it, they polluted it, they altered it to be exactly the opposite of what it was. And then they have this meeting in the White House including Clapper and Brennan and Susan Rice and John Kerry apparently was there. Loretta Lynch was there, Andrew McCabe was there, James call me especially, I think was there, and this meeting you know of by Fox Digital Reveal principle, agreed to recommend sanctioning certain members of the Russian military intelligence foreign Intelligence quin. There was no evidence of it, and then they decided to we'll just make up a new version of it. Do you understand how corrupt that is it was all a lie? You think these conspiracies can't exist. Now there's more to the anti Trump Russia Gate plot, and between Tulsi and John Ratcliffe, it's going to unravel.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, we like to take a second to hear the immortal Bob Grant's thoughts about the world today.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies and gentlemen, is sick and it's getting sicker now back to the Sean Hannity Show. I was an understatement then, and it's getting even sicker. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program twenty five to the top of the hour, If you want to save money not sacrifice service, you can. If you're with Verizon AT and T T Mobile, you are way over paying for wireless period end of sentence. Pure Talk they use the same exact cell tower as the same five G network. You get the same exact service. Average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. And Pure Talk you know what, they're not charging you for garbage. You'll get unlimited talk and text, plenty of data twenty five bucks a month. That's less than half the price of these big carriers. During a time when saving money really matters. It's never a bad time to save money. Let's be real here, and I'm a Pure Talk customer. What's your excuse? This is money in your pocket for the exact same service. The switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 1: You save an additional fifty percent off your first month and pound two fifty keywords save now, make the switch to Pure Talk Wireless by Americans for Americans Jonathan Turley. He said, the release of this declassified material, and there's a lot more to come, according to John Ratcliffe, has shed new light on the creation of this Russia collusion investigation, and many of the names are crushingly familiar. Indeed, Congress is moving to round up the usual suspects and lighten the new revelations. And he said, not surprisingly, the media, which spent years repeating the false narrative of Russia collusion claims, is now doing a full court press to kill the story. All they want to talk about is Epstein, Epstein, Epstein, and we are making progress on that point, according to you, with the trying to unseal the Grand jury testimony, which would be revealing is Lane Maxwell. Let's find out who you know what we'll learn from her too. But many previously secured contracts with thems DNC, they all got it wrong, and this is it. They lied, they pedaled conspiracy theories willingly with joy breathless hysterical coverage, and they have never retracted, they have never apologized. And with all this new information now all of a sudden, the medium mobs, the legacy media mob, which really, for all intent and purposes, is dead. They've lost all interest in Russia. Russia Russia, NBC, ABC, CBS.
Speaker 2: You know they do nightly newscasts.
Speaker 1: They did a whopping thirty seconds combined after years and years of abusively corrupt and biased coverage. Now they barely touch what director Gabbard has now actually revealed and how big this is getting. You know, the cable news networks MSDNCS, fake news CNN in the case of Fake New CNA, and they cut away from Tulsi making her announcement and all but said, oh this is this is not true.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't make it up.
Speaker 1: And then of course the FBI, and if you look at them, they've launched their criminal investigation into all of these people. Jonathan Turley as a list of the people that should be you know, investigated, and the people that should be sweating. John Brennan arguably, he says, is the most at risk in these new disclosures, which appear to contradict his prior testimony before Congress. That's going to be a big deal. We'll get into this with Jason Chafitz. He was on the House Oversight Committee at the time. James Clapper, formerly of the DNI, under Obama, expecting the worst and is said to be lawyered up. Clapper was in, by the way, how interesting one works for MSDNC, the other works for fake news CNN, and you can't make that part up either. Clapper was in the briefing in July of twenty sixteen when Obama was told the Clinton was planning to create a Russian conspiracy narrative. In November twenty sixteen, Clapper received an assessment from the intelligen community that Russia was probably not trying to influence the election by using cyber means. He also received talking points from the staff saying foreign adversaries did not use cyber attacks on election infrastructure to alter the US presidential election. December ninth, another report stated that Russia and criminal actors did not impact the recent US election, and they didn't like that intelligent assessment. And then Clapper joining with Obama, Brennan, Rice, John Kerry, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, James Comy, others in a meeting where they said, well, we'll do a new assessment, except this will contradict the real assessment. And James Comy, you know, he would use the contrived Hillary Clinton dirty bought and paid for mister higher honor, by the way, higher honor, my ass I'm going to believe in this for a second. Remember he used that dirty das signed three of the four applications. That's nine months. He was warned in August of twenty sixteen by Bruce Ord not.
Speaker 2: To use it. It was political in nature.
Speaker 1: They knew by December of twenty sixteen that it was debunked. They got rid of what's his name, am I six Christopher Steele. At the time Tomi was asked about the lack of evidence, Comy dismissed the question by saying, collusion is not a word I'm familiar with, you know, putting aside the lunacy of the statement. Comy then says, the question is whether Americans were in cohoots with foreign intelligence activities. In cohoots you know. He then denied knowing in April of twenty eighteen that the Clinton campaign had funded the report, and Comy routinely seemed unfamiliar with the terms or facts that contradicted his investigating of Trump even years later. Andrew McKay, but another one on Jonathan Turley's list, another fake news CNN contributor, fired after career Justice Department officials found that the former acting FBI director not only lied to investigators but deserved to be fired. The recommendation embraced by career officials in the Inspector General's Office. He's accused of lying four times, including twice under oath. McCabe makes appearances in the new disclosures he's not only President critical President critical meetings, but appears that McCabe was allegedly responsible for blocking Congressional investigators from interviewing FBI analysts who supported Brennan and drafters of the controversial ICA Intelligence Community assessment. That's the second one, not the real one. You know, those and other names. I mean it's it's getting interesting, but it that way, and I think there's a lot more to come, I really do.
Speaker 2: I think this is just a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 1: We'll get into some good news later with Stephen Moore on the economy. It's pretty phenomenal what the President has been able to pull off in terms of these trade deals that everybody thought would never happen.
Speaker 2: Nobody thought this was going to happen.
Speaker 1: But if you look at now the number of countries, countries or were they saying, what did tacos stand for? And all these democrats are like eating tacos and I don't even remember what it was. But we have a timeline. Donald Trump now has trade deals in place with the United Kingdom, Vietnam, the big deal he announced last week, with Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, finally Australia for the first time since mad cow disease I think in two thousand and three are now going to import American beef. That's great for American ranchers. And now the European Union. I mean he announced this trade deal with the European Union. Now some Eurocrats France is now complaining of the French Prime ministers complaining the trade deal struck by the European Commissioner European Union as an act of submission by the European Union. Donald Trump, by the way, said he's considering rebate checks for Americans. But if you put together everything Donald Trump has been able to do and setting the foundation for massive economic growth, Howard Lutnik thinks it's fifteen trillion. I count eleven, maybe twelve trillion in committed monies for manufacturing in the next four years, including vital critical areas auto manufacturing, semiconductor chip manufacturing, rar earth metals and magnets which are critical for building our cars, etc. But also pharmaceuticals critical. Again, we've been dependent on foreign countries under this trade deal, which again I think is a massive win for President Trump. I mean, the amount of moneies that we're going to see come into this country are just incredibly high and massive and beneficial for American workers. All of this is real money, real manufacturing. Europe is committed to buying seven hundred and fifty billion in our energy, six hundred billion in new investments in the US. The EU is going to buy more US military equipment. That's on top of the equipment that will sell to NATO. Tariffs raves fifteen percent on most European goods European Union goods European pharmaceuticals not included, stealing aluminum stays of fifty percent in exchange. Trump agreed not to raise tariffs on the EU to thirty percent, and there'll be zero tariffs on all US goods deported to the European Union. It's about time Steve Moore, who will join us later in the program. By the way, America is the big winner in this Trump deal. Donald Trump's first six months in office. Now you include no tax on tips over time, the largest and cuts in history. You add to that all of the eleven twelve if lutnx right, fifteen trillion dollars in committed manufacturing in the country in the next four years.
Speaker 2: You add to that.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can come up with an actual number of you know, with all the President's policies on energy, I paying career jobs are going to be abundant. Europe agreed to replace Russia's oil and gas imports with American energy.
Speaker 2: That is huge.
Speaker 1: During the first six months in office, Donald Trump, wages adjusted for inflation have increased the most in sixty years, and remembered in June, it's the first month that we had where we had a net surplus in twenty plus years. And anyway, wages, real wages, remember Biden administration, real wages declined about two point five percent just in his first six months. Six months into his second term, Donald Trump is delivering on his promise to create another middle class economic boom. New Treasury Department report reveals middle class blue collar workers are experiencing real wage gains not seen in nearly sixty years, averaging two percent direct reversal, outpacing the CPI Consumer Price Index by a full point over the same period. That translates to the most impressive half year real wage gain at the outset of a presidency since Richard Nixon, which is at zero point eight percent. You know, and that was almost six decades ago. In a star contrast from Biden's real wage decline by about two point five percent. Remember the cost of democracy paying high gas prices. Gas prices never got higher, never got as high nationally, on the average of three dollars a gallon during Trump's entire presidency. His first term, first three years, record low after record low unemployment, African Americans unemployment record after record, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. But America clearly is the big winner here. One interesting study shows that the Democratic Party is now the party of the rich, defined by those earning more than two hundred and fifteen four hundred dollars per year. According to Pew Research, they had two point five percent of the electorate support when Obama ran in eight Now it's fifteen percentage points.
Speaker 2: What have I been saying?
Speaker 1: That the Republican Party is the party of working men and women and that the Democratic Party has become the party of woke radical communists, status Marxist elites. That's who they are. Its interesting. Steve morwill join us later. California, New York, New Jersey. Actually, if you want the bottom ten states that lost the most money domestically because people leaving their states, New York is one, California two, Illinois three, New Jersey four, Massachusetts five, Maryland six. If you look at the states that lost the most people domestically, California one, New York two, Illinois three, New Jersey four, Massachusetts five, Maryland number six you see some pattern emerging here, is that their policies are a disaster, and then grocery prices. Democrats put out that email last week. Oh yeah, and it turns out, oh it was under their watch when grocery prices went through the roof. It is these are you know, these are fundamental changes that the President fought for and got criticized for and criticized.
Speaker 2: For all the wrong reasons.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the tariffs that we were getting in this country is like seven billion dollars. Now it's been like thirty billion dollars, which is why June became the only month that we've ever had in the last twenty years with a budget surplus. By the way, ICE arrested over two hundred illegal alien sex offenders in Houston so far this year. Houston one city alone, one city, oh Thailand and Cambodia have now agreed to immediate unconditional cease fire beareus a President Trump? Now for Dan Bongino to say he shocked to his core over these recent corruption allegations with the deep state that don't have scared the living hell out of everybody anyway. So the president is trying to bring peace to the world and hopefully we can see that unfold. And a federal judge tossed Donald Trump's DJ lawsuit against sanctuary city policies. Oh, it was a Biden appointed judge, but that will be overturned too, because guess what.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: You have a constitution. The Constitution is very clear about the supremacy clause, and that means that jurisdiction over sanctuary cities and state policies that would lie with the federal government, not with the radicals in these states. Period of an end of sentence. By the way, Democratic parties approval rating now at a thirty five year low. Go mom, Donnie, keep going Marxist. Mom, Donnie, you keep leading your party right right over the cliff and into the ground.