Speaker 1: Today is a very special episode because today Erica and I will be sharing our favorite products from our favorite brands to share with you for the holiday season.
Speaker 2: So enjoy.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 1: I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Baby, so jolly.
Speaker 3: That's not how this song goes.
Speaker 1: Follow la la la, No, bitch, jingle bells still goes follow la la la. That's a different song.
Speaker 3: Wait, isn't it?
Speaker 1: No, it's not not. Are we parents or not? I'm disconnected from Christmas.
Speaker 3: Don't say that.
Speaker 1: I mean I like it, but I always say this every year, and I like it makes me warm and fuzzy, and I like to just drink apple cider hot and all that. But like, I like the intention of Christmas. All the other things.
Speaker 4: Can be stressful and stuff, But you know, I just like how excited my daughter gets. She gets like she's a festive child that one, and my mom is super festive.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think as I get older, I'm starting to feel more and more festive. I'm tapping into my holiday mom bag.
Speaker 1: I like festivities and I like food. I'm also really grateful that my daughter's other grandparents are very festive, so I don't have to really do anything. I just show up. Sometimes I'm like, well this is.
Speaker 3: They are really festive, and your daughter's very festive.
Speaker 1: She's a gifter. She loves to give gifts and she loves to get gifts, and she'll remind you, I sem did you get me a gift? I'm like, everybody else got you a gift? Why are you being so needy? God, I got like four hundred gifts. You want one from me? To Jesus life, that's your gift. You're here. You made it. Isn't that amazing? Isn't it amazing that you exist? You're welcome. It could have not happened. Others didn't make it. I cannot It's true. Anyone could have made it. You got through.
Speaker 3: You made it.
Speaker 1: Baby. You are a star.
Speaker 3: Luna.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew it at birth. You know, I don't know if ever, I probably have to every.
Speaker 3: Birth, not the whole pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Actually I knew it in pregnancy. And it's time for taro because it reminds me of the time I got a tarot reading to find out if I should have a baby, and guess what the bitch pulled a pregnant tarot card, Luna. That's why you made it, Taro. You were here because of the tarot. Bitch at the pool party pulled a pregnant card, and I was like, okay, God gotcha.
Speaker 4: If I got a pregnant card, I don't care where it was a pool party or at the fucking boot top of Buddha's mountain.
Speaker 3: I'm keeping the baby.
Speaker 1: I was asking for like three weeks. Oh my god, I don't know. I know this does like a good I'm not prepared. God, I'm looking for signs, rolling the signs. God, the signs would be nice. Now I'm like, is not psychic anyone? And child? That psychic appeared at that pull party, started pulling those cards, and before I went in the room, I was like, whatever happens, that's the answer. That bitch pulled that motherfucking pregnant card.
Speaker 3: You cry immediately.
Speaker 1: I was just like that, I didn't know. Is that a pregnant therrel? She said yes. I said, oh shit. Well, thank you God for being as clear as possible, and you're welcome Lunas again, Merry Christmas. This is maybe why I'm so connected to the Tarot cards because I truly believe whenever you ask the cards, they will come through. They will tell you no matter what you're into, and you know what what you believe in. I feel like if you ask, God can deliver the answer in any way you want, if you're ready to receive anyway. Today am I pulled the card eight of strength? This strength?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is she holding in that card?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is she holding a lion like a statue?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait yeah? Is it eight of wands or is it the strength card? I don't see wands in that picture. But there's eight and there's no eight of strength. There's just strength, right, so it should be just strength the strength card. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is why we just need the regular tarot cards.
Speaker 4: Fancy with these African cards that aren't even made by a black woman. Lord Jesus, someone sent you know what you know what we need for Christmas? Guys, send us a real black Tarot deck. Please thank you, Because address in the episode description, there.
Speaker 1: Are some out there. People have been sending them to sending us some we just don't remember to order them. I'm going to go with a page of pinnacles because that's what we can sure read. Oh, okay, you just switched the card. Yeah, I pulled the second one because we got to do more research on that other one. We don't know if it's the eight of Ones or.
Speaker 3: If you're a Tarot expert.
Speaker 4: Now listen, I'm learning nine hundred and sixty five days and I'm.
Speaker 1: Still in progress. Bitch. There's a lot of cards to learn. Okay. When the page of pinnacles appears in a Tarot reading, you're tapping into your ability to manifest a personal goal or dream, and maybe in the midst of a new project such as a hobby, business venture, or the start of a new educational experience. I think we've pulled this one before. You're excited about the possibilities and potential of what you put your mind to, knowing you can create whatever you want with focused intention and action. With that said, this page does not specify the fulfillment of dreams as much as the initial motivation and energy. To begin the process of turning those dreams into a reality. You need to put in place clear plans for achieving your dreams and goals. Stay focused on the practical and tangible elements, keeping your feet planted on the ground and not getting carried away, always looking for the next realistic and achievable step forward. Hmm. That's a good one for the end of the year, because lord knows, bitches got businesses every day. We're not a business. Sure, why not? You want to sell skirtcheese? Okay, scratch, Yeah, that speaks to me. We're about to leave. Actually, when I was shuffling this deck, you guys, I was asking the deck, am I gonna have full stability next year in twenty twenty two? And the card says yes. So if anyone was thinking the same thing, yes, it's coming, It's on its way. It's coming.
Speaker 4: The ideas are coming, the ability to complete them is coming. I mean, we're entering into a new space, you know, with our retreat in Costa Rica. Like this is the first of you know, any type of experience we've ever done with our community in this way.
Speaker 3: It's a new business, it's a new baby.
Speaker 4: It's exciting and I'm terrified, but I'm also like really feel ready empower and like let's just do it.
Speaker 1: I know. I am like stumbled across this Hulu show with Nicole Kidman. Oh God, and it's called like nine Strangers or some shit, and the bitches like a retreat a psycho retreat leader, and I was like, huh, I probably shouldn't watch this before my retreat and any ideas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was she doing drugging bitches, bitch.
Speaker 1: Bitch, just dosing people. I mean it's like in the end, I think it was good, but like I think she got a little crazy for her she was like fake killing.
Speaker 3: There was a method to all her dosing madness, I think, so.
Speaker 1: Something like that. You know what, Okay, let me tell you how fucking dumb I am. And Hi I am. I took somebody too lu Login got high and I was like, oh, they told me to watch this. I started the fucking series because I'm so fucking high at the last episode, so I was like, wow, they're gonna that's how they start. This is startsy. They tell me everything that happened, and then they got to start from the beginning. I literally got so high. I was like wow, this seems like like wow, this is intense. And then I went to episode two and I was like, this is an interesting way to roll out, and I'm like, bitch, you are the highest demst fraud.
Speaker 3: So then you would eventually started for the beginning.
Speaker 1: No, I just know the whole thing from one episode. I'm like, this is how I should watch more series. I don't have to waste my time, just go straight to the last episode. Boom, I got it. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow that is some high as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rid of those edible cookies, right, my cousin made me edible cookies and could have been that. Damn. We should have them here in our beautiful setup. You guys.
Speaker 4: If you haven't, you know, checked out our YouTube channel, you should because we have a gorgeous holiday Christmas setup. This is I wish my Christmas tree looked like this. Actually, I might have to take some of these items to my house.
Speaker 1: I have no balls, so I just have your tree. How are you? I'm good? Yeah, I'm good. Speaking of our holiday looks, you should really come see. And we spent thirty five minutes each putting on this goddamn makeup for absolutely no reason. We were also high when we did that.
Speaker 4: I started putting lashes on and then they look like Promp Queen lashes, and I was like, well, they're already on, and then I was like I need eyeliner. Now I have a full wing on. Then I was like, well, it's the holidays. What about a red lip to match my red nails?
Speaker 1: Did that?
Speaker 3: And what am I wearing a gray sweatsuit?
Speaker 1: In perfect Nigga fashion, I have.
Speaker 3: Full glam on with a gray sweatsuit on.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel like.
Speaker 3: I feel like an influencer.
Speaker 4: Now this is what they do, right, They like do full makeup and then like look roamless sort of, that's an.
Speaker 1: LA rich Like that's how you look rich in LA. Like put yoga pants on, but like the most expendul fashion these yoga pants for four hundred dollars. That's a really cute sweatsuit. Where'd you get that? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: This is this is Danielle's This is our girl female designer. Her name is Danielle and her line is called Vintage Souls and it's so cute. It fits me really well because sometimes sweatsuits hit me at the wrong place on my and then I like, don't look skinny, like I know I am, oh right, but that's what makes my booty pop.
Speaker 1: That's all that booty yesterday. Yeah. So, and it's really soft. She also has some really bomb ass crystal shirts for the holiday. I feel like that's the only good I mean, not the only good thing. One of the many good things about the holiday season is that you can wear all the sparkly shit in your closet with no questions asked and everybody knows it like sparkly shit. And also New Year's it's like the four weeks out of the year that you can wear sparkly shit every day and no one's questioning you.
Speaker 4: I know, but you know what her sparkly I mean, I can wear her sparkly shit every day actually because it it just always looks cute. Because sometimes I'm not I'm not really into like be dazzled things, but her shit is fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is fine. It could go like very B two K quickly, but no, it's like it's chic. It's cheek and I like, look look at my thumbs.
Speaker 3: This is like a throwback. Do you remember doing this?
Speaker 1: But you cut them in your sweatshirt? Yeah you have.
Speaker 3: I have my thumbs out, like put your thumbs in like the sleeve.
Speaker 1: I wonder if like kids from the valley during that stupid shit, I definitely did that. Was that a valley thing? I don't know. I don't know if all the kids.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: Well, she's from the valley and we're both for the valley, and it's fucking cute. I can show off my nails.
Speaker 1: You can show off your nails without a hole in it.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just wanted to make that clear. Also, so she's also offering our listeners a little discount for the holiday season, and it's good moms, Good moms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her stuff is really cute.
Speaker 4: She sells it at she's like Popping, She's at Free People, She's at fred Siegel.
Speaker 1: Like, our bitches be real lux Yeah, bitch, just love luxury hopping and our bitches our luxury.
Speaker 4: I just bought my mom this sweats I bought my mom one of these for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh cute.
Speaker 3: And I'm spending all my money with Danielle.
Speaker 1: Well that's how you supposed to do it. Keep it in flow, baby, give your money to your friends. Yeah, hey, your friends, it's important. Also, I don't know if you've seen my sweatshirts. It's by this designer I really like called Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: That's really this really new cool chic mom Line's expenses, but it's comfortable, but it's affordable. But it's cool and it says good moms the flowers. It's embroidered, and it's just to represent pick up your kid from school and let all the parents know you smoke weed and it's okay, but it's chic. We like, I'm a mom that smokes weed.
Speaker 4: Chicly, chicly weekly weekly, chkly, I smoke weed.
Speaker 1: Let me really represented, because we know everybody wants to represent their strand, and we put a little their strand strand strand or strain strand, strain potato patata. If you can hear that, that's me cleaning my teeth from my holiday lipstick.
Speaker 3: You don't give us some trouble.
Speaker 4: Last time someone had gotten pissed we ate on on the episode.
Speaker 3: I read that.
Speaker 1: I read that comment. They're like, this is cool podcast, but those bitches are always if you want to hear chewing and smacking, I'm like, we have been eight on the podcast in fucking years. Relax when we were really hungry and famished and doing a lot of things at once. Our kids were too. We're stressed anyway, Yeah, this is going to be on our website if you haven't checked out our website. It's really cute.
Speaker 4: I think it's I'm usually happy how it came out. We had our bucket hats that came out during four twenty and they said, good moms love flowers, and you guys love them so much that we had to bring it back.
Speaker 1: So I think this is a niche good moms love flowers. This our thing. It's a classy way to say I'm a mom. I'm a mom. I'm a mom, and I smoke weed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think the Holidays is just about celebrating what you're grateful for, celebrating your friends. I mean all of the things that we have up here. You know, me and Mila used personally things that have helped us. Like, you know, we talk about a lot about you know, how to talk about body parts with your kids and how important that conversation is. People were so upset last week with Deb's episode, Like there are a few people that were so upset that, like, you know, I don't know, like women are talking about like just regular bodily functions, just instincts.
Speaker 1: Just I know, it's all as interesting to me how much it triggers people to hear the conversation about body parts, especially when you talk about introduce like normalizing it with your kids. But it's like, bitch, it's bound to happen, so let's talk about it now. Let's normalize it now that if you start fucking acting scared, how do you think your kids are going to feel? I know, I know you always cussing out a few people at our comments. For sure, I was like, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It's like, like some girls said, it was disgusting to like think about like a that your child has, like in order to self soothe. They basically, you know, they they pump sometimes, they do they explore their bodies like it's perfectly normal. And I think that's why people are super triggered, because they have their own traumas around that, and then they impose it on everything else.
Speaker 3: And I just hope those people don't have any kids.
Speaker 1: Me too, bir because yeah, I know, well, this is why one of my favorite like items to buy Luna or to use in the house or I always gifted to my friends kids because I think it's really important, especially boys, is my little Yoni. We've had the Founder on Ariel and that was a really good episode. If you haven't checked it out. Check it out, but like they've grown so much since then. This is my little Yoni here in our Christmas tree. She's cute, She's like a superhero, magical Yoni. It's all about sex education because sex education really doesn't even have to be accurate like in most of the United States, which is crazy. And it's important that as parents we take it into our own hands and start early, like addressing and labeling the shit as it is. I really like this book right here, The Amazing Truth Yoni Magic, because it's all about vagina's and Yoni's and well, it teaches you how to like I mean, well, it gives.
Speaker 4: You a kind of a tool and a book to read with your daughter. And this is for ages three to five to start the conversation and educate them on their body parts. And she even has one for She has one for boys.
Speaker 1: And I think boys should read the other one and girls should read the other one because guess what, everybody has penises and vaginas. Just the thing that's happening, Luna asked me, is the thing that's happening. That's happening, Luna asked me the other night, Mom who made vaginas and then she's like, never mind, I know what she's going to say. I was like, what am I going to say? She's like God, I was like, that was what I was going to say.
Speaker 4: That's that's so cool that she feels comfortable like asking you that. For some like when I was young, like I knew not to like not new, like I shouldn't, but I felt awkward even saying the word vagina in front of my mom. It was a bad word. Pregnant was a bad word. I remember, like really thinking pregnant was a bad.
Speaker 1: Word, even in like context of adults.
Speaker 4: I just remember like talking to my I specifically, remember like I was playing dolls and I was like, she was pregnant, Like we were playing barbies and I was like she was and then she had a baby, Like that was fine, but the pregnant bar was not fine. Like I don't even know what the fuck it meant, no idea, like what what it took to be pregnant.
Speaker 1: I just knew that, like don't talk about it. Girls shouldn't be pregnant at a certain age and we shouldn't talk about it, you know. I don't know if I knew it was a bad word, but we were not having those conversations at all, like not, and then this other book is what's the M word for masturbation? Definitely not having that conversation in my house ever, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, and listen, these conversations are uncomfortable, like I'm not. Me and Mila are obviously open and we're like, you know, I guess you could say progressive modern parents. But there's still a lot of uncomfortable conversations that I know I want to have, but I still I never experienced it, so it's so new for me even that it's uncomfortable, but I ultimately like, I'm always happy that I had the conversation. I'm never like, oh god, I wish we didn't wish I didn't tell my daughter about her vagina shit.
Speaker 1: And also it's just conversations that come up naturally and normally, and like some of these books I haven't gotten to yet, I'm like no, because it's just we're not there yet. But when it comes up, I'm happy I have the tool to be like, let me check my cupboard, would you ask me hold on was second? Oh yep, yes, I do it. And like the earlier you started, I always we always talk about it, like anyone touch your vagina lately? How was lunch? No? Yeah, I had tuna. You know, it's just like normalizing it early so that it's not this big, scary, forbidden thing. It's our bodies.
Speaker 4: I think, like what you said about having like being able to go into your cabinet and have the.
Speaker 3: Tool is like so crucial because you get overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: You go online and like there's so many different articles or so many different ways to just have something in your home that you're like, let me, how do I I think it's time to have this conversation.
Speaker 1: How do I do it?
Speaker 4: That my little Yoni has like an age range of books, like I think it goes all the way up intil like fifteen or something where parents can feel empowered and their kids can feel empowered to even go in their rooms and read these books by themselves so that they don't sometimes you know, sometimes kids are like, Okay, well my got it. Let me just go handle I know how to read now, thank.
Speaker 1: You can't went to the one how to read? And it's also a nonprofit, so your proceeds go to like help the educate other kids that maybe can't afford the books, so it's all it's all bombed and it's a woman owned and we love Ariel. I don't know if you guys heard about that magical trip to Mexico I went on. It was with Ariel and her husband, so I yeah, they're magical. That's where she discovered Mela Mones. Yeah. Last year, it's almost when your anniversary of Mila Mones. I thought, should we do some moaning for the anniversary? Okay, I'll let you lead. Let's you know, let's just take a moment and loosen all find all the tension in our body and just release it. Release your jaw, release the tension in your mouth and your eyebrows and your shoulders, and just take a deep breath and then let it out and just breathe and moan. Let it AOK. Good. If you're just tuning in with us, this is not a porn podcast. This is a meditation with moans in it. Try it. It feels good. It feels good to have, like ecstasy, moans just in the middle of day for no reason.
Speaker 4: It helps release the tension in your body. I feel like it releases serotonin.
Speaker 1: And when you moan and pleasure like moan and pleasure.
Speaker 4: That's what's happening. Like you're releasing pleasure. So that's what and that's what the holidays are about. It should be pleasurable experience. It should should you feel you shoul feel gratitude. You should if you're gifting people, which you know, we have so many amazing things up here with and that you guys can give people. But do it with gratitude. Do it because you want to, don't do it because you feel like you have to. You don't have to do anything, and you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to be huge. I'm like a sentimental gift giver. I'll give you a picture of us framed. That's a great good and that's the gifts I like. I'm like, I'm gonna make it special. I'm not a huge together, but like you know, I think little things go a long way, It's true. And then also I like buying things for people, like I know, I'm not gonna buy it for myself, like beauty blenders or good like stocking stuff for we have it on the hero of this cute sexy ice cream one. I love this.
Speaker 4: So this is so guys, this is our holiday little ornament that you can hang on a Christmas tree. This little ice cream cone is for you to store your blender after you use it and clean it.
Speaker 3: Look how cute it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's really cute. Like a holder. I'm gonna need one of us. I don't know if you guys know, but this is my brand with my mom. So this is, you know.
Speaker 4: Obviously black owned, Latina owned, Good Moms owned. And if you haven't used a beauty blender, then I don't know what the fuck you're doing because I don't know how you do your makeup. So the holidays are approaching and I know you're probably wondering what is the best gift to give your bestie. Now, if you're my bestie, you're gonna get a sex toy. You're gonna get a sex toy from Satisfire because they make the best sex toys on the market. Their line of products is Bluetooth enabled and pairs with the Satisfier Connect app so you can connect your device to your Android Apple and I watch. Yes, you are going to spoil your homegirl and she's going to get the top notch vibrator toy.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Your friends are going to love you, trust me, that's right.
Speaker 4: And today we are going to give you a really special discount so that you're not going to break the bank because the holidays are killing us. Satisfier is offering our lucky listeners thirty percent off any Satisfier when you go to satisfire dot com and enter promo code GMBC thirty at checkout. Again, if you're looking for one of our favorite new devices and you want to spoil your bestie like I do, go to SA TI s F Y e R dot com and use promo code g MBC thirty.
Speaker 1: You're welcome your Yeah, the BEAUNI button is the only way. Brushes are not now a thing.
Speaker 4: Anytime I forget my beauty blender, I'm like, how did I do makeup before this? I don't even know how to do it. It'll work, but we're giving you guys twenty percent off our products, So go to use code good Moms for all your beauty blender needs. I'm actually wearing are always on new foundation too. Do you need a natural, beautiful, flawless good for your skin foundation, then that's our products. We all our products are cruelty free, vegan free, and that shit matters.
Speaker 1: It, Yes, sustainability matters. I'm also wearing. Am I wearing bounce or I think I'm wearing It's always on, always on too. It's our skin to I guess, and dark too.
Speaker 4: No, it's good because of like also when winter, your skin gets like really dry, like even me, like my lips right now, in fact, they need to drink some water.
Speaker 1: Speaking of moisture, I like to moisturize my vagina. Oh do your dollar? I do, And the only thing I moisturize my labial with is ladies. Sweet. You know it's a volva, right, I don't let the people come for us to keep.
Speaker 3: Doing this stuff. Yell is a man in our DM just like you.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody came in our DMS. Faceless man. He said, listen, I'm off of social media, but I literally.
Speaker 3: Literally like he started an account just a message.
Speaker 1: I started this account just so I can mess you do this. I listened to your whole episode about body parts, and I want you guys to know you keep referring to it as a vagina and you're limiting what it is. It's a volva and you should really watch your language. I was like, oh fucking shit, he's right. How I'm like this man is I couldn't even I couldn't even curse him out. I was just like, thank you for opening your opening Instagram to deliver this message. I apologize for hauling in a vagina all throughout the episode. It's actually a yoni if you guys don't know.
Speaker 4: For those listening, the outside of your like everything that you can see with your eye is the vulva, So it's not the vagina. The vagina is inside what is it called the sheath? The vagina is actually like how you the reason why it's called the vaginas at the yoni That it's like a sword going into like you know, goes into like a sheath.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's the meaning of vagina. Oh wow. And yoni is the Sandscoop word for sacred passageway, that's right, which I think is really beautiful because everybody knows this psis.
Speaker 4: I prefer the word yoni over vagina. It's Vagina's like that sounds very medical, it's true.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, I think we underestimate the care that we give our volvas. We like have routines for our face, we have moisturizers, we have oils that are particularly important, and then we completely ignore our vagina, I mean our volvas.
Speaker 3: I know the sound of the.
Speaker 1: But Ladies Sweet has really changed that for me. It's made me have a vulva routine and it's like especially having ingrowns and dark spots. It's really evened out my vulva and I love it. And it's actually made me focus more on caring for it and like giving it affirmations because I have a routine for it, spending time with it and telling it like how much I'm grateful for it.
Speaker 3: And I love it, I know, and it also feels good you do.
Speaker 4: Like this oil is obviously really great on your volva, which we should definitely use it, but I use it on just like my elbows, like whatever, I'm really dry. Whatever's in this is magic. And we've talked about Lady Sweet for like a few years now. We had the founder on as well to shout out to Teres and she is really, I think, changing the game when it comes to like these oils.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of these on the market.
Speaker 4: I've never and I've tried a lot of them even after Lady Sweet, and I always come back to Lady Sweet because it's really great for all of your whole entire body. I've put it in my hair, I put on my face. It's natural, I put on this face, but it has literally like lightened and brightened my my bikini area. And I get ingrowls because look at this carry. I'll see these curls.
Speaker 1: These curls, yes, and blinds match the drapes. That's all I going to stay.
Speaker 3: And if you have the curly hair, you know, like you get ingrowns.
Speaker 4: It's like they come out, they just tuck back inside and then suddenly have a fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't even get out. I'm like, what the fuck, how did you even get in? You didn't even try to get out? How did this happen? The fuck my body?
Speaker 3: Were sitting there with tweezers.
Speaker 1: And Luna's coming in like what are you doing that? She's like, let me see, let me try. I'm like, back up, you're in my light. I've birthed a baby that is like just like me. So we like to pop pimples and like dig in blackhead. She said, let me pop it, let me get it, let me get the ingrown A'm my girl, If you don't get your seven year old ass out of my ingrowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I love I love lady sweet there. They also this new product of the glob Refiner. Have you tried it? This one's really good too, uh huh. And then their packaging is so cute and.
Speaker 1: They have a wonderful set where all of the routine comes together so you can buy all of it in one which is great because you don't have to. I just think that, like so many women struggle with, like feeling insecure in their underwear, feeling insecure in their bathing suits, and you don't have to. Like, no one talks about it because if they feel like it's weird or something's wrong with their bikini area, but everybody experiences it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that, I mean it comes back to the conversation earlier where we're talking about just like not feeling comfortable, like not knowing our parents, not having the language to talk about certain things with us, not talking about how to care for your body parts, thinking that like your beauty is the only thing you have to worry about, like this thing on your like your.
Speaker 1: Face, just make sure you keep that good because people can see that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's like, no, I think that.
Speaker 1: Everything deserves the system, including your velvas.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I'm treating my body like the goddess that it is all parts, not just the face. That's true.
Speaker 4: And so Ladys Sweet's giving us a discount today too, and we kind of always have a discount with them. So if you, you know, have been wanting to try it, I think this is the perfect time to try it. It's GMBC fifty fifteen fifteen percent off Lady Sweet, woman owned and this is a really great gift as well to yourself. So how do they recommend, Lady Sweet.
Speaker 1: Speaking of gifts to yourself to quiet secret masturbation in the middle of the day is always nice. Lately I've been trying to do that. I've been needing it in the middle of the day.
Speaker 4: You know, this is my shit, I know, I know, like masturbation to take the edge off is the key to life.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is my favorite flex.
Speaker 4: It is the secret sauce that people need to get on money.
Speaker 3: Sex.
Speaker 1: Masturbation is the key to life.
Speaker 3: That doesn't really flow off the tongue.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's what popped into my head. God, just let me go with it. I don't know. I've been taking your advice and sometimes I'm like, I'll be right back. You're getting out my nerves. One thing about this sex toy, it's super quiet. It's the world's quiet a sex toy.
Speaker 4: And if your mom that you know, some of these toys are so motherfucking loud that you.
Speaker 1: Can't can't do it in peace. Everyone in the household for sure hear you.
Speaker 4: They're so loud and so actually it's the toy is designed by a husband and wife and they created it because of that very reason. They have kids, and they were like, how we actually have fun with toys when our kids are home because they're always home, especially when you're married. Poor babies. Off a shout out to the married people. They never get a break alone.
Speaker 1: Peese Luise.
Speaker 4: It's like the one gift of being a single mom is like, yeah, we get to drop them kids off to the other parent, go home and do whatever the fuck we want to do.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time. It's God's greatest gift to me is becoming a single parent, because I am a better parent because of it. I when I was a primary parent and living with another parent, I was losing my shit. So like the breaks are really a perk, I know, but sometimes even as you know, moms usually have the kids more and sometimes you need to take a midday masturbation break in. Iova has the most the quietest toys on the market, and they're super chic and cute. This one, I love. It just fits in the palm of your hand.
Speaker 3: Look at this one.
Speaker 1: You can't hear it though, because it's see how quiet is you can't hear it. You're not going to because it's it's the world's quiet as sex toy. That one's for your G spot.
Speaker 3: This is the g Yeah, this is the G Spot.
Speaker 4: Oh my g And I have never I've never bought a G Spot toy until I got this one.
Speaker 3: And I never even thought about like the difference.
Speaker 4: I never thought about like pleasing, like using pleasure and just in a in a very focused way in that way obviously like yes the clip, but like other than that, no, And so I think this is really unique because the G Spot really it focuses on just that area.
Speaker 1: And this also, you know, paired.
Speaker 4: With a vibrator or something like that on your clip, like.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a home run combo, quiet home run combo. Okay, thank you Ayoba for making the quietest toys on the market, and for making the og because.
Speaker 3: And they're so and they're so sleek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and because you know what, if your daughter, your kid finds that, you could say it's a massager for your neck.
Speaker 3: Honestly, yeah, like, what what would you tell Luna this.
Speaker 1: Is for it's a fake telephone. Hello, oh my god, it's me. It's other walkie talkies.
Speaker 3: For my face. No, no, not only for adults. That's my favorite thing to say.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 3: Nope, only for adults.
Speaker 1: No, this is how you can't go.
Speaker 3: It's only for adults.
Speaker 1: Nope, this missage. He was only for adults. Hello, yeah, copy over and out.
Speaker 3: This is me and oh yeah, Jamila, that's the other one. It's our walkie talk When.
Speaker 1: We play walkie talkie, it's hello. Yeah. You wouldn't know neither. Just don't touch it. Whatever you do, just don't put it in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh god, please God, don't don't show any of your friends.
Speaker 3: Don't tell your friends. Mommy, Pa, you nowhere in that age now.
Speaker 4: And I realized that is that we're in the age now where like our kids are gonna start going sneaking through our ship and showing their friends because we did that.
Speaker 1: Did you do that? I know you did that.
Speaker 3: You still do that?
Speaker 1: What? Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding, I still do that. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: No. But I remember like going like when my mom would be gone, like I'd go through her drawers. I'd find Like it wasn't that I was even looking for anything naughty. I just was like interested in like looking. She had this drawer like full of secret jewelry from like when she was younger.
Speaker 3: God, what does that mean? Like now, I thought it was like so long.
Speaker 4: Ago, but like it was like fell before me, before me, like seven years before or something, And I felt like I was finding treasures of hers in there. And I think that's where like my infatuation with jewelry came from too. It is because I would like find these little treasures in her drawer.
Speaker 3: Never found a vibrator, however, Irie I'm a different mom.
Speaker 4: I have a basket full of fucking vibrators, dil do strap ons, all types of shit that brands send me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I need to do a better job at hiding it.
Speaker 1: I saw your hiding spot on, bitch. This is not a hiding spot at all. It's like under a chair that the chair is not low at all, and it's like a scarf over it. I'm like, witch, I mean, I have so many at this point it's hard to hide it. That's why they're all neck massages because kids are nosy and this, yeah, this is but this is just great. Not only is it quiet, it can also double as a phone. We're a walkie talkie.
Speaker 4: So make sure you check out Ioba Toys am and use Good Mom's thirty for a discount and try this out.
Speaker 1: Let me know what you think. And while you're using it, I highly recommend you light a frolic and stage candle.
Speaker 4: Mood is so important during masturbation. That's what I've realized because that's the one thing too about a quickie, Like they're good.
Speaker 1: I love a quickie.
Speaker 3: It helps the edge, But there's nothing like.
Speaker 4: Setting the mood and the vibe of your house when you're getting ready to experience pleasure, even if you're not experienced pleasure, just the mood and the vibe of your house at night, Like I love when my house is like pitch black and I have.
Speaker 1: Candles everywhere, I feel like so grown and a dolt, Like I'm such a fucking adult. I light an incidant, I put some jazz music.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but you can't tell me nothing in my dirties. This is my.
Speaker 1: House, Like got candles this year? Like mm hmm, this is wait in two weeks hill, I'm thirty years old. Yes, I am about to make dinner.
Speaker 4: I know, making dinner, not inviting no one over. This is a lady's only night, and I am the lady. It's very grown and sexy in here.
Speaker 1: That's when you know you've when you've litten, When you like more than five candles a night at your house, that you've entered adult life. It's true, especially when you invest in your candles and don't only buy the cheap ones from the nine nine cent store. That's why I really like frolic In Sage. They're like sexy for your like just the sheakness of your house. And they all say like really cute shit like this one says, smile, there's wine. Everybody knows that's the reason to smile. Calm your ass down. Everybody knows the reminder to calm your fucking ass down. I definitely do. And let's chill. That's just what better way to say. Netflix and chill mm hmm in but over thirty edition?
Speaker 3: Yes is that?
Speaker 1: What is this? Ax?
Speaker 3: I want to know?
Speaker 1: That's grown and sexy voice. Hey baby, it's an adult on the phone. I'm a grown woman. I like candles. Yes, I'm Jamilla. No, you can't come over tonight. Tonight's grown in sexy night. No no, no, maybe next week my schedule because I'm adult and I got a schedule. Yeah, my calendar will send you an invite.
Speaker 3: Maybe shut them.
Speaker 1: Also, it's black owned. Yeah, and it's a woman owned, and she's dope, and she makes beautiful candles and they smell bomb. There's nothing like cleaning your house. That's another thing. You clean your house, You light the candles, and then you come in after you take the trash out because you're a grown woman and you're single and you can take the trash out by your fucking self. And okay, yeah, sometimes I just wish I had a nagger to take the trash.
Speaker 3: Out me too, That's really all I need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they and buy the groceries and yeah, i'm comfort the gas.
Speaker 3: I could do that.
Speaker 1: I don't need that. I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: You know, it gets so I don't like that either. Car with the nigga the other day and he didn't get out.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I was annoyed and I said something and then he did and then we went again, and then he.
Speaker 3: Never did it again. But honestly, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You should just know that that's a prime example of no home training. Niggaid have a few responsibilities. Just get out and pump the gas. Yeah, card, stay hard, pump the gas, take out the trash, leave me some money for my nails, you know. Just kill a couple of bugs. That's it, amen, I'll take care of the ambiance, ordering and lighting the candles.
Speaker 3: There's something sexy about a man that can take care of the ambiance.
Speaker 1: Though, me too. There's something sexy about coming to a man's house and he has the frolic and say has them. If a niggas a frolic in sage, if plant handies are coming off, if a nigga has some candles and some plants that are living, whoa you an adult too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Handies off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because Lord knows, women, adult women go to a lot of unadult houses with no candles and no no nothing. I go to.
Speaker 4: Adult women's homes like this, and I'm like, what are you doing over here?
Speaker 1: You all right?
Speaker 3: But yeah, frolic In Sage is offering our good Mom listeners fifteen percent off when you use code Good Moms, So make sure you check them out. She's actually based in La Shout out to Aerin. She's amazing. One thing that's really great. I'm going into twenty twenty two. We're all trying to work on our All of our things are our hair, our skin, everything.
Speaker 4: And one of the things that everything one of the things that was really been helping me because I've been breaking out and also I have uneven skin tone is this brand called Verbal Face Food. It's literally one hundred percent organic, Like they premix this before they send it out like in a lab. They have all these raw ingredients they mix each bottle. When you order it, like open it up because you'll see, like how it looks raw.
Speaker 1: Okay, this shit is raw. This is sexy packaging too. And you know, just the simple fact that it's called Verbal Facehood makes me really feel like my face is hungry. It needs this right now.
Speaker 4: So this one is called the cure. And this is for like when you have dark spots if you have molasma. This has cured people's malasma and just cleared up my acne overnight. Like if I have a ZiT, I put this shit on here and it's fucking gone.
Speaker 1: You know how you open something and you smell it and you know it smells like it works. This shit smells like right.
Speaker 4: It does, like I don't know why when I don't use it, it literally feels like a ginger shot your face. Yeah, that's exactly like I was like, oh, because I like when the shit tingles.
Speaker 1: I needed to tangle to know it's working.
Speaker 3: But I don't really like.
Speaker 4: When I know it's like fake ingredients or it's like alcohol, Like this is tingling with real, like live ingredients.
Speaker 1: So I don't have to use try this herbal face food. No, actually you can have this really yes, very Christmas, Merry Christmas is my wife got me face. So you use the cure.
Speaker 4: First just for like spot treatments, and then you use the serum all over your face. We have to make sure you shake it up really well before you use it because it's like raw, like live and like ingredients.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beautiful by next week. Should put in the refrigerator or no.
Speaker 3: No, I asked you if you should do that.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: Actually, they're sustainable and they're actually just featured in Vogue as one of Folge's favorite new skin products. So make sure you use watch Erica and you get twenty percent off. And those are those are magic for your face. So if you have acne or malasma or uneven that's the one.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Everyone's gonna be so pretty next year.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna beautiful, beautiful, their vulva's their face. And we're also gonna be fashionable because we've also just got new Sisee purses. You guys have seen these on the internet.
Speaker 4: I feel like I see these everywhere and that's why I'm just really excited to finally get one.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god, we got our sices.
Speaker 1: I know, and they have like they're just like really chic vegan leather bags. And if you know me, you know I'm a fucking bag lady. I have a lot of things to carry places because I'm an adult and I have very important materials. And I like this because it's their statement pieces protect black women. Everybody needs to see this once or four hundred times a day.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's really chic and it's really made really well. I love this and it's Black owned.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Blake, our friend who is also in La Down. We got a lot of La Black owned products that we love because you know, you gotta represent for your friends and she and also make it fashion.
Speaker 4: I know they have a bunch of different sizes they have, like the small little one.
Speaker 1: Should Lunen Ivery run for so we can be like matching.
Speaker 4: Lately, I's been wanting to match me and so there needs to be more mommy and me lines like I think that they're just I've been like shopping. I went on Target and I was like.
Speaker 1: Because it should be frumpy, let me keep it real. Moms don't want to wear that shit, especially those fuck up bathing suits. I don't want to wear that frumpy ass bathing suit with my kid. I don't want to look like I'm six. Uh uh No, I'm a sexy, fine ass adult. I need a sexy, fine ass bathing suit with the mommy and me I know. Oh my god, speaking of mommy and me, I also really like I'm wearing this underneath.
Speaker 4: Hey make it black milks matter, Yes, they do.
Speaker 1: This is a really sexy one piece that I've been wearing because this is really important, like covers your nipples perfectly on the side, which no outfit does.
Speaker 3: It's super cute. They have a lot of cute stuff over there.
Speaker 1: If you want to see the one time I both my nipples have been covered on live TV, go to our YouTube right now.
Speaker 3: This is it. This is the only time her nipples don't fight against clothing for some reason.
Speaker 1: I better stop moving before they fight. Oh yeah, show them in your necklace. Oh and of course we have our two point zero gold plated Bad Choices necklace. I love these fucking necklaces. This is the best merch we've ever created.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 1: It's ours. I wore this all the time. I shower in it. I never take it off because I don't want to take off jewelry. And it literally never turns. It's gold plated, it fits really nice, and it doesn't turn.
Speaker 4: I'm also it really doesn't turn. Ever, I don't like I shower with Did you just say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm high as so wow Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Forget my friend. She'd be smoking weed. She'd be smoking smoking that gone.
Speaker 4: Wait, you know what, I didn't even smoke you guys today, I thought it took a tincture and a bitch is high as though, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna need to get one of those. I'm also rocking my gold plated baby Mama earrings that I love. I'm not a huge fan of wearing like heavy jewelry because I have a small head. So I it's true, I have a small body and I have a small head, so I don't like to wear big earrings. So I really like our baby Mama earrings. And then sometimes if I can't find Lina's earrings, I just put two babies, so she's just baby and I'm just mama. But either way, they work either way, so and they're also they don't turn and don't take them out, and they are hypoallergenic. I usually like if things are not real, my ears get sensitive. But they're gold plated, so.
Speaker 4: They're gold plated and they're the basis stainless steel, so they really like stay. They're really great for it, especially for people like that breakout because I rese same thing. She gets really crusty.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I can yeah, and these never do that. So yeah, support your favorite baby mamas, which is us duh. And check out our store. We have some really dope as shit over there and more dope things coming. Yes, I have one more thing that I want to include, because I'm such a gift give her me and Erica. I've been talking about Puzzle Huddle, a black owned puzzle for a couple of years now. They've grown so much. It's so dope to see. We've never met them, but there are friends in our head and they're a family owned, black owned company, and they're just like all these different puzzle sets of like kids of color doing really dope shit. There's a scientist, there's a ballerina, there's like all time, there's.
Speaker 3: A fireman, there's all there's so many.
Speaker 1: Thing's astronaut, but they're all like black faces. And you know what I noticed, Like right now, in this time, the fucking phone is such an addiction, like crack, even if you know better, even as an adult. So sometimes it's nice to just like put that shit away and do something with your kid, like an actual project, and like you don't keep saying no, because it's not that shit like the slime or that fucking dirt aquarium that learning keeps fucking pressing me to do. But I don't want to do it because gonna get fucking everywhere. Yeah, so pull out a puzzle.
Speaker 4: No, I know, puzzles are fun too. Every time we do puzzle huddle, so it's always fun and it's a.
Speaker 1: Little bit challenging. And how do you hear that.
Speaker 3: It's true?
Speaker 4: I think, like, you know, thinking about Christmas when I was grown up and all things that.
Speaker 3: I got, like nine times out of ten, if they were dolls, they didn't look like me. They were puzzles. They didn't look like me.
Speaker 1: Did your mom? Was your mom conscious of buying you things that looked like you? Already think she was not paying She didn't really didn't.
Speaker 3: Like, No, I didn't dawn on her.
Speaker 1: You were getting blonde barbies. M hm hmm.
Speaker 4: I mean I think I had a variation of barbies, but like it wasn't like how I am with, Like I don't buy her any mostly white dolls. Like I've really struggled being on Amazon and want her wanting Jojo seawak okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, she just wants it. It's not about the skin color.
Speaker 1: Everyone should look.
Speaker 4: I was like, but do I want to give this woman my money? Does Jojo need my money. I'm sure Jiojo's fine.
Speaker 1: Like, do you know Jojo came out of the closet. Yeah, I I'm so late. Did you tell me that?
Speaker 4: M M?
Speaker 1: I was like, Wow, who knew Jojo was gonna be lesbian? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know. One time I was in Target, and I mean I Luna wanted a doll and the only one they had was the white one. She's like trying to embarrass me into the aisle, like, Mom, I always get the black one.
Speaker 3: I want this one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she'll look at this one, look at Afrocentia Kiki. She's like, I don't want that one. Mom, all my dolls are brown. I'm like, shut up, don't embarrass me in this sculdrum store. Look at her. She's just like you, I know, I don't want that one. I do. I try to be intentional, just because I remember growing up and you know, like I tell my white friends all the time, please don't buy Luna white dolls, and they like laugh it off. I'm my bitch, I'm serious. I say this all the time because everything everywhere is going to tell you every other standard of beauty that doesn't look like your kid is the standard Disney and all these other like every basically format of media is mostly European standard of beauty, and so if you can constantly remind your child that your curly hair and you're especially growing up in the valley like my kids, the same amount of black people that go to her school went when I went too. So it's just like you constantly have to kind of like even with hair like Mama wan long hair, you know, because it's just like these little things that we're not paying attention to. So it's nice to see even puzzles TV shows like just to do what you can to make sure that your child is growing up with images that look like them and are doing things that are cool, like being a scientist, like being an astronaut, because you know, like subconsciously all of those things we see and collect being planted in our kids' minds. If you don't see them yourself in those positions, then you just don't see it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't connect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I totally agree, But I know that I can feel I can be a little bit extreme, and I don't mean to be, but I was. I did buy her the Jojo Seawah. I bought her the Jojo Okay, Jojo got my coins, Juju got up my coins to Jujing got my coins. And you know what, Jojo makes good music for kids. I was like, you know, whenever I've heard her jojo on, I'm like, okay, you know what, I know she's gonna be safe over here. I've never well listened to City Girl Jobs Later, Okay, I know my kid knows.
Speaker 1: All the like ratchet lyrics. I'm like, oh, don't tell anybody you know those lyrics. This doesn't really affect great on me as a parent. Shall be listening to kids pop never never happening DOJ's as far as we can.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Well, I hope you guys get you know, enjoyed this episode. And you guys, you know, got some. Sometimes the holidays cann be so overwhelming you don't know what to get. These are just some of the things that we love that we use that I think are really great gifts for the holidays.
Speaker 1: And even if you're getting nothing or giving nothing, you know, if you have health, if you have family, if you have love, then there's something to be grateful for, you know, Like this shit Holidays is the man's holiday made up to spend money, and of course we do it. And if you can, you can. But if you can't, who gives a fuck. You know, like there's greater gifts. And if people are worried about that, they're not your friends. Just be grateful for you do have, and just mostly for love, because at the end of the day, when we go, none of this ship matters, you know, our relationships matter, our experiences, So just keep that in mind this holiday season. We love you. Thank you for joining us and listening to our favorites for the holidays.
Speaker 3: And oh oh oh yeah, did we get it? When we got a good one? We did.
Speaker 1: It was really short and sweet.
Speaker 4: We asked our listeners if they had any holiday hories and someone wrote in something really quick.
Speaker 3: But it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I have a light one, laugh out loud.
Speaker 2: Oho stories.
Speaker 1: Last time I watched my baby daddy and his girlfriend have sex, I gave them instructions on what to do as well. That's it, that's the horry. I thought that was beautiful and what a gift. I think it's such a gift. Like I don't want to, but let me show you. Put your leg up. Yeah he likes that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you imagine that's so cool.
Speaker 1: I want to do that. I just wish I was in such a good place with my baby daddy. Then I was like, whatever, don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean yeah that would be That's like, that's growth right there. That's a serious growth, and that's really cool that your kids probably get to experience you guys.
Speaker 3: Getting along hopefully, and then you.
Speaker 4: Get to go drop that kid off and then boss baby daddy and is your girlfriend around right like, hope they fed you after by anyway, Happy holidays and we's you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Suso E Solo Recorder LA.
Speaker 1: The Latter Days Ranz