Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: But Jesse Kelly Show, let's have some fun on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We are churning and burning through a wonderful week. Great things happening out there. Yes, I'm going to explain great things happening out there. We'll talk about that. To open up the show. The enemy is afraid Communists, of course, lying about everything all the time. They even continue to lie about the Bible. Why are they so against voter ID when even Democrats are for voter ID. It's a very basic explanation. Beating inflation by getting out of your blue state, the NFL, the paternity leave, nationwide, rents, going down the Supreme Court, all that emails. So much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. And I have to open because I'm a little bit taken aback by how many thousands of you have already gotten the book emailed to you, the Little Red Book. I told you it wasn't a gimmick. I told you I wasn't trying to sell you something. I know it's the lamest hippie sounding thing in the world, but it was a passion project of mine. It was something I wanted to write. I wanted it to be short, easily understandable, and consumable. I just wanted to email it to you. I've been promising it to you for a long time, been working on it. I am glad you are enjoying it. I probably should throw in this little tidbit though, and I need you to hear me here before we get to the politics. I walked into the studio today and I faced a revolt from where. Well, you remember the Romans a long, long, long time ago, they marched into the Holy Land Israel, and they conquered the Jews. They took over the Holy Land, and Jewish people did not do well under Roman rule. Right, they just didn't do well under Roman rule. They obviously monotheistics, monotheistic society. The Romans wanted homage paid to Caesar, a variety of reasons. The Jews did not want to live under Roman rule, and so there was not one. It's actually a fascinating history tale. A series of Jewish revolts where large significant Jewish armies waged war against the Romans created a nightmare for the Romans. I had my own Jewish revolt today when I walked into the studio. It was from Chris, and it's your fault. Let me explain. I understand people hear different things, and so much of life can get confusing. Podcast this and email that, and download this and all this other stuff. But Chris handed me. You should have seen the look on his face. He handed me a stack of papers. I don't have any idea how large it was, but he practically threw it at me and he said, I'm going to start giving you all these And I said, what is it? What's wrong? These are all the people who are emailing me asking me for the book. Let me clarify. You cannot email the show and then receive the book. You cannot email the show and receive the book one more time. You cannot email the show and receive the book. Stop emailing the show asking for the book. All you do, you're adding an extra step for yourself. You're making it harder on yourself. All you do is go to Jessekelly dot com j E S S E K E L L Y. It's a website, okay, a website. You can do it on your phone Jesse Kelly dot com. And there you just put in your email address. You don't have to make a request. You don't have to say, can you put me on a lit You don't have to do anything else. You put in your email and that will get you the book. Please, I'm asking, in the name of a just merciful gun, stop emailing Chris and asking for the book. I have a Jewish revolt on my hands, and it's your fault. We don't need, we don't need another Jewish revolt in here tomorrow, and I'm going to get one if you email Chris one more time and ask him for the book. All right, Jessekelly dot com. You just put in your email address. What Chris? What Chris? I can't make it any clearer than that, buddy. All right, I'm trying to put down a revolt here, just like the Romans at Masada. I'm trying to put that well, not that far, Chris. I haven't started building the scene towers yet. I'm trying to put down the Jewish revolt in the in the office right now. Please again, I'm begging in the name of a just merciful gun, stop asking for the book. You don't have to ask, You're adding extra steps. Just put in your email address at Jesse Kelly dot com. All right, I feel so much better. I can't make it any clearer than that. Now, shall we move on? Because as you can tell, I'm in a great mood.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm in a goof off great mood. And you know why, let me talk about where you might be? Because I get here a lot, I get here a lot. Here's where you might be. You might be in one of those moments. Maybe it's been today, maybe it's been a week, two weeks, three weeks. Because you're a politically involved person, you're a highly informed person. You read things, you listen to things. Maybe you're in one of those moments where you're angry, you are frustrated, you feel like we're not doing this, and we're not doing that. We've failed here, we've failed there. We're gonna lose the mid terms, we haven't passed the save back. All valid. I'm mad about that. The Epstein files, So why why haven't we arrested more communists? But all valid? All valid? And to be clear, like I said, I get there too. And I'm ashamed to say what I'm about to say because I hate this about myself. I will get there at home. I am passionate about this stuff as you are. We're both passionate about it. And I try not to carry work home with me. I've always tried that when I was in construction, when I sold our VS. I try not to carry the burdens of the day home with me. But more than once I've walked in the door and trying to have a smile on my face. Hey ah, baby, boys, how is it? But I just carry this dark cloud into the house with me because the country's going to crap and this went wrong. Then this is terrible and I don't want to do that, but I feel it too, the same way you feel it, and maybe today you are feeling that way for valid reasons. But may I point something out? They are afraid. Do you know that? I know it doesn't feel like that because we only know our side. You're not a dirty communist. I'm not a dirty communist, You're not a democrat. We only know how we feel and what we want done and what isn't getting done in all these things. I get that, But you know that they have feelings too, and they are afraid, very very afraid. The power structure that has helped hold up communism, the communist revolution in the United States of America is under attack. No, it has not been destroyed. No, the Three Pillars FFC, fraud, foreigners and cheating. No, they have not been dismantled and brought down. No, that hasn't happened yet. But they are under attack. The communist revolution in the United States of America continues and will continue for a very long time. But let me tell you something. They're twice as desperate as you are. They wake up every single morning in their ancient castle. And yes, they're still in their castle. The revolution is still alive. And well I'm not pretending otherwise, but the enemy is outside the gates. They are afraid. And if you listen closely to what they're saying and the different ways they're saying it, you can hear it. There lies their evil ways. Their evil desires are being exposed, and people are waking up, and our enemies are afraid. And that is a good thing, a really good thing. And just say, you don't think I'm blowing smoke. I'm gonna give you a couple examples. They are afraid. Next, he doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. If you would like to email the show, you can Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the communists are afraid if you are having a day where you're down and out, you're mad about this and mad about that. I get it, I've been there, But they are afraid. First, let's focus on this little tidbit. Why what what's going on? What Chuck Schumer? Why are all these people saying things like this about voter I do.
Speaker 3: We've got to get this done, and we've got to get it done very quickly. The Save Act is an abomination. It's Jim Crow two point zero across the country. We are we are going to do everything we can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jim Crow two point zero. We have to hear this all the time, aren't we at like Jim Crow one hundred point zero? At this point in time, Everything that happens is Jim Crow, this and Jim But we got all that, we got all that. But why, what's what's the problem with showing ID to vote? After all, virtually everybody wants it, like I got all this.
Speaker 4: Pulling on the screen and going back since twenty eighteen, you'll notice on all of it.
Speaker 1: It's all north.
Speaker 4: Of seventy five percent, seventy six, seventy six percent, seventy six percent, eighty one percent, and then eighty three percent in the last year of Americans agree with Nicki Minaj. They favor photo ID to be.
Speaker 3: Able to vote.
Speaker 1: What about my party? What's the party? Berg?
Speaker 4: Yeah, normally you might expect, hey, there'd be a big divide by party with Republicans really ford in, Democrats really against it, but not really here I mean, just take a look here, favorite photo IDA vote. You got ninety five percent of Republicans, pretty much all of them, but even seventy one percent of Democrats favorite photo ID to vote. So again Nicki Minaj posting.
Speaker 1: That on X and what you see? Okay? Yeah, well, I don't think Nicki Minaj is the new thought leader in the party. But you understand what I mean. You should have to show ID to vote. But surely it's just white people who feel that way. The Latinos and black voters don't feel that way.
Speaker 4: Right to take a look here, favorite photo ID to vote. Eighty five percent of white people favorite, eighty two percent of Latino seventy six percent of black Americans favorite. So the bottom line is this voter ID is not controversial in this country. A photo idea to vote is not controversial in this country. It is not controversial by party, and it is not controversial by race.
Speaker 1: So why then would the Democrat leader in the Senate say this about showing idea to vote.
Speaker 3: We've got to get this done, and we've got to get it done very quickly. The Save Act is an abomination. It's Jim Crow two point zero across the country. We are going to do everything we can to stop.
Speaker 1: It because Democrats cheat in elections. Democrats campaign so hard against showing ID to vote, when, as I just played for you, the vast majority of Americans love the idea of showing ID to vote, but Democrats campaign against it because Democrats cheat in every single election where they are able to cheat. Therefore, they will always stand for whatever law will allow cheating, and they'll stand against whatever law will restrict cheating. That's not a party that is confident and feeling good. That is a party that understands. The scam is starting to be revealed. Democrat city after Democrat city, after Democrat state after Democrat state does the exact same thing. And if you're in one of these blue areas, I've already gotten your emails, though you're welcome to send me more about how it actually works. They'll bring people in end mass in blue areas, no ID, and they'll all vote straight ticket Democrat every single freaking time because Democrats allow non citizens to vote because they don't have ID. They allow dead people to vote because they don't have ID. Because the Democrat Party is a twenty percent party, they are not fifty, they're not forty, they're not even thirty. Issue after issue after issue, they are on the side of twenty percent of a America, and eighty percent of America hates their freaking guts. So how then do they have so many positions of power in the United States of America. They cheat. They cheat. Communists have been cheating in elections for as long as there has been communism. When you have nothing moral against cheating, when there's no part of your moral code that feels bad about cheating, when everything is just about power and money, then of course you cheat every single chance you get. The Save Act they're trying to get through, and I don't know whether it will get through, and that's not really the point of even what we're talking about here, The Save Act has Democrats mortally afraid. Because Democrats understand the three legs of the stool that holds up the Democrat Party fraud foreigners in cheating. All three of those legs take a severe, severe blow if people are forced to show a government ID to vote in elections. The American people want it. White, black, Latino, Democrat, even Republican. The American people want you to have to show ID to vote. Why do Democrats in Washington, d C, In LA, in New York, in Chicago, Why do all these Democrats strongholds fight so hard against it, and of course use all this language Jim Crow two point zero. Why because if this were to actually happen to them, Bye bye Democrat Party, see you some other time. They're afraid. Oh I have more. Before we get to that, I want to play something for you. I want you to listen this.
Speaker 5: Remember how much power nurses have in this country. One of our own was just murdered in the street. So we might be able to stop this somehow. I would really suggest to all the healthcare organizations out there that if you have how are.
Speaker 1: Your testosterone levels? Do you understand that if your T levels drop below a certain point, that you're going to start talking like this too, and you'll probably even add a little lisp. You know how to do the little lisp thing that happens when your T levels get low. I don't want to look like that. I don't want to sound like that. I want to sound like me, don't you. That's why you need a male vitality stack from Chalk so you don't ever have to wake up and sound like Lindsey Graham. You don't have to sound like this guy. You will sound like a man who actually likes women. You want a twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days, clinically tested, natural herbal supplements, No more needles, no more special creams. Get some natural herbal supplements in your body, and you want have to sound like Chad c hoq dot com promo code Jesse, get a subscription, We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. They are afraid. I know you have moments where you're afraid and you're mad, and I'm afraid, and I'm mad. The communists is afraid. Right now, we'll keep talking about this. Here's the headline. This is from the New York Post. Grassroots anti ice campaigns funded by left wing billionaire donors. Something we've talked about a lot, Chinese based things and things like that. We talked about that, George Soros, we talked about that. But let me ask you a question ten years ago. I don't know if you were following politics ten years ago, or maybe you're a kid and you were sucking your thumb ten years ago, but ten years ago, how much did you hear about the organized street animals being paid? Was that even something discussed in right wing circles, let alone something that was widely known. Oh, I know there may have been a journalist here or a think tank there on the right that talked about it. It almost never came up. Never, And I know this because I was involved. Ten years ago, hardly ever came up. Now it's so common we are exposing that these people are paid funded. This is all an act, this is all organized. It is happening so often now that it is. Here's the term I love to use, broken containment, meaning so many things are contained in kind of the right wing sphere of talk radio and articles and the right wing TV and things like that. But when it hits the mainstream, that's when you know it is broken containment. They'll try to contain these truths, but if it leaks out, then they panic. How much has the fact that these people are paid and organized? How much is it broken containment. Here's Jimmy Kimmel, he's.
Speaker 5: Not paid agitators.
Speaker 1: These are concerned America. If they're paid agitators, by the way, it prove it. He's denying it on national television on ABC. Approve it, you got you gotta prove it. They're not paid. It's broken containment. The American people, they're becoming more and more aware that without billionaire communist money flowing through all these organizations funding all the street animals, the street animal activity disappears like that, it has broken containment. The truth continues to get out there. Speaking of communists being afraid, let's do another one. Let's go across the pond to a little place I like to call Spain, what Chris, That's what I like to call it. Anyway, Spain sadly is not ruled by the wonderful Francisco Franco anymore. Eh called deal anyway, what Chris Oblaw. It's now led by a filthy communist. He uh is a monster. He's destroying the country. Spain has already announced that they're welcoming in. I believe the number was half a million more refugees, more savages to come in and rape the Spanish women and destroy the country. You know that kind of a thing. But he got up and gave a speech. Now keep in mind before I play this, don't worry. It's not in Spanish. Elon Musk. Elon Musk bought one of the largest, most powerful social media platforms on the planet. Before Elon Musk bought Twitter, you could tell the biggest lies in the world and get away with it on social media. And if anyone tried to expose the truth of it the social media platforms, the communists who ran all of them, they would collaborate to make sure it didn't break containment. Then Elon Musk bought Twitter. Now, obviously there are some limits, but you go out there and say what you want. You can tell the truth. How do these global communists feel about all this?
Speaker 6: We will change the low in Spain to hold plat form executives legally accountable for many infringements taking place on their sites. This means that CEOs of these techno platforms will face criminal liability for failing to remove illegal or hateful content. Second, we will turn algorithmic manipulation and amplification of illegal content.
Speaker 1: You get the idea. I'm not going to play the whole stupid thing. They're so afraid that you can see the truth now that the truth will break containment. They're already passing laws in European countries trying to throw people like Elon Musk in prison. I know that sounds dark and it's bad, and of course it is dark and bad communism and censorship and all these things. But that's not what you do when you're happy and confident and secure in your power, or that's what you do when you are afraid. You know that. You know that famous story. I won't go into the backstory of it, where Stalin had a picture of him and another communist, and then of course Stalin had the communist shot like he tended to do that kind of a thing, and then the communists, on Stalin's orders went in and they scrubbed the guy from the photograph. So and now we know that you can go look at this up online. Now I won't again, I'm not gonna bore you with the backstory of it, but Stalin, you can see the original picture of him with the Kami and then you can see the scrubbed one where they just erase the guy from the picture. Is that what secure people do? Or is that what you do when you are afraid? These people are afraid the truth is out there. You You have power now, power in ways you didn't even a few years ago. And I'm not talking about the election of Donald Trump. Obviously that helps, and we'll get to some things that come with that in a moment. But you now that you can speak loudly, You can use your voice online if you choose to do so, not saying you have to, but if you choose to do so, you you might say something tonight that breaks containment. One person picks it up, another person picks it up. You have power now. The communists who believe in lying about everything, censoring everything, controlling everything, they are so afraid of you. These people can only exist in a world of lies, where they lie about everything all the time, and now that their lies are constantly being exposed and the truth is breaking containment. That days where YouTube censors, somebody sensors a doctor for saying I think ivermectin might work, those days are quickly fading into the past. The truth is getting out there, and the evil people who want to destroy everything and rule everything and hate us and lay waste to our way of life, those people are afraid right now. The bad people are afraid, and that is wonderful. Jasmine Crockett's getting laughed at for twenty four hours getting laughed at why I.
Speaker 7: Was more so to understand root causes migration. So the example that I usually use specifically in Texas is when the Haitians showed up at our border. There were these images of officers on horseback that were beating Haitians back into the water, and I was like, no one ever asked a question of why.
Speaker 1: That was shared as gospel truth when that first, when that lie first came out. I don't think I've ever seen anybody mock so mercilessly as Jasmine Crockett's been mocked for the last twenty four straight hours. Because now you can't just tell these big lies, and they can't they can't exist without them. The religion of destruction cannot exist without lies. And it's wonderful. Now one more thing. I'll touch on it really quickly. Then we'll move on. We'll do some emails, some other things. It's not all gonna be happy and sunny, but I'm in a great mood. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. I remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. A couple more things on the They're afraid mass deportations, fraud, foreigner's and cheating. As you know, that's the only thing holding up the Democrat Party. Fraud, foreigner's cheating, foreigner's cheating. Well, we have record lows at the border, record lows, over two million deportations, already negative net migration for fifty years. And allow me to deliver you this little tidbit leading up to this, I'm I'm gonna be sitting on the edge of my seat. On April first, the Supreme Court will hear the most important Supreme Court case in history. In the history of the United States of America, there has never once been a case that is more important than the one that's coming on April first. What is that one? Birthright citizenship? Because our legal profession is poisoned with a bunch of communists and morons in this country. For a very long time, we have interpreted the Fourteenth Amendment, which was for freed slaves. We have interpreted the Fourteenth Amendment as any woman who has a baby here, the baby automatically is a citizen. And as a result of that, legions and legions of foreigners from around the globe have come here to have their babies so they'll be American citizens. It's not just Loupe from Mexico coming over here to have one in the emergency room. By the way, the Chinese are exploiting this. Countries all over the planet are coming here to have their babies so that baby is an American citizen. It is a gross violation of American sovereignty of citizenship. You should be unbelievably angry about it because it is a violation of your birthright. And on April first, the Supreme Court they're going to decide on this. Well, they're going to hear the argument. I take that back. I talked to a legal expert today, Bill Jacobson, about it. He said he thinks we'll actually have a decision by June on the whole thing. The country is at stake. The country is at stake. The Communists cannot exist without foreigners. The Democrat Party ceases to exist without foreigners. You think these people don't know it. Here's the mayor in Minneapolis, terrifying.
Speaker 8: I don't think he's saying that the civil war is going to happen. I think what he's saying is that a significant and terrifying line is being crossed, and I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Why is he so afraid? What's the terrifying line? We're getting rid of foreigners, two million of them, with millions more to come. It's so terrifying. This is how Democrats speak.
Speaker 9: We must have accountability, and we must bring justice to every fascist in the administration, and that includes Christinome, that excludes and that includes Tim homn I will be abolished, VHS will be dismantled, and together we will get it done.
Speaker 1: Here's ilhan Omar.
Speaker 10: When we say it is time for Christinolan to go, we mean it. Now, when we say there needs to be accountability for the architect of the terror we are facing in Minneapolis and so many other cities, which is Stephen Miller, we mean we need accountability for him. Now let's go.
Speaker 9: So thank you all for being here, thank you for joining the call to get ice out of our cities, for us to dismantle this department that is.
Speaker 1: Without their foreigners, they have no constituency left none. It disappears, and the foreigners are leaving, and there's a chants there's a chance that the Supreme Court will rule and we will no longer be the open sewer for the world. For every single Tom Dick and Harry namely their wives to skip across the ocean from Cameroon and crap out a kid in an American hospital who gets a social security number the same way you do. America being handed to foreigners. That is slowly beginning to stop. The Communists are afraid and you should feel good about that. Oh one more thing, though, you should maybe be afraid of something. Here's a headline for you. Ransomware attack exposes social security numbers at a major gas station chain. How long have I been telling you about LifeLock. Please get LifeLock. Please. These attacks where they jack your Social Security number. You know what they're doing with these right taking loans out in your name. That's why there's always a leak. Somehow they're taking loans out in your name, and they will wipe you out, financially, wipe you out. LifeLock monitors all that for you. They'll let you know there's a problem. Hey, data leak here, They'll let you know. And if they get you, LifeLock will make you whole again. Remember that million dollar guarantee. They have US based restoration specialists who will fix it guaranteed or your money back. You want to join now, Save up to forty percent off your first year LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Jesse. Terms apply, Jesse. I am confused. Left this wine that we are living on stolen land, and a wine that no one is an alien, that we are all Americans. Please explain, Well, you obviously already understand, but communists believe in destroying everything. That's what it's about. It's not about lands or Native Americans. Or it's not about any of that at all. It's always about destruction. The whole climate change movement. It was never about mother Earth. It was always just about destroying everything. If you decide that man is a plague on the earth, it will give you justification to destroy everything. Why do they do this while we're on stolen land thing? Well, they look at the United States. You know how you look at America at least I hope you look at it this way, and you look at how modern the country is, and you look at our standard of living, and you look at all the things we have compared to other parts of the world, and you like that, you know, you like that. Well, it's hard to think like this, but they hate that. You realize that. They look at everything we have and everything we are. They look at our modern healthcare, They look at paved roads and schools and air conditioning and happiness. They look at these things, and because it's a demonic religion of destruction, they want it all to go away. It has nothing to do with the dative peoples or any of the other lies they happen to tell over and over and over and over and over again. The reason they want America and every other part of the world given back to the savages is because they want everybody to go back to living like a savage, because they themselves are savages. They believe progress is bad, standard of living bad. You being able to feed yourself bad. Beautiful buildings, beautiful churches, beautiful families bad. Love is bad, Beauty is bad, money is bad, success is bad. Everything is bad to the devil, everything good is bad. It's a religion, a demonic religion of destruction and domination. All right, all right, ren is going down. Everything is the worst thing ever, according to these people. In so much more next time,