Speaker 1: Jo Chie, what it is one or two point seven KISSFM Los Angeles. That includes samples from those scrubs TLC that song there, recognize that that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, girl behind the music. I always thought I knew you felt no, but I didn't know what it was. And the Weekend Popular has a front And that's what you hear in the background.
Speaker 3: Oh my godsh.
Speaker 2: Share with your friends, Tanya. Wow like remakes. So we are going to play staff match game.
Speaker 1: Play along in your car. You've heard his play match game before. It's very simple. Our producer Mark gives us a phrase with a blank in it. I will fill in the blank. Then we'll see how the panel does and how well we really know each other as a team, as a family.
Speaker 2: It's worked together for three hundred years.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and we'll play with listeners next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, all right, here we go. Here is your first phrase. It is a simple one. It is good blank good blank. Oh. Come on, everyone's writing. Y's writing, even though he doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am, because I'm just trying to play along. Make everybody feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Ryan, what'd you say for good blank?
Speaker 2: You know? Mark? I said good riddens, good ridden. Let's go around the panel here and who we got. Tubbs seems excited. What we'll see. That's a good year, A good year. Love the blimp. Okay, I thought you were going to say the good morning, good morning, morning show. That's not top of mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was gonna say good riddance, but I said goodbye instead.
Speaker 1: I feel like Tobbs is gloating already. Tobb's what'd you say?
Speaker 3: I say?
Speaker 2: Good day?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Then, why are you making all those funny faces? You always talk about the blimp? You guys are always talk about the blimp. We work on a morning show. Yeah, it's think about that. Wait, why do I talk about the blimp? I don't talk about it. I guess heard. All right, let's play along, everybody, the real, real, real, real? What what okay?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Panel? You know me? Think about one minute again? Real?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's not so tough.
Speaker 3: I'm still thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, by the time we get to a show, thought is buffer, let's start with somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Start with anybody but me?
Speaker 3: Fine, I'm ready all right, Ryan, Real world, Real World. That's a really good one.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite reality shows from I was okay, let's go real sauce.
Speaker 2: What is real sauce? I don't know to it's not even a sauce. Real sauce. Ruby, your family makes sauces. Is that a sauce? Yeah, real sauce. By, it's real, but it's not real sauce.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, real talk, good, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, real life, that's good, tubbs. Lee really real, that's not name what it's real?
Speaker 2: Lee? Who is? Really?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 2: Fake? Like are? That's not the way the game works. You don't make you don't make up words that sound the same. It's got to be a real like a real Lee, like real mister Lee. Yeah no, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, that would have been if it were Bruce Blank Bruce e. But no, it was real. Okay, one more.
Speaker 3: Let's try this though.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, for talking about each other and listening to other every day for twenty years, we're not good.
Speaker 2: Well, Mark, give us something family vibes.
Speaker 3: Well, here we go blank egg blank Okay, Okay, everyone's writing. Everyone's got something. This is positive.
Speaker 2: This is good. I think everybody's on this one.
Speaker 1: Everyone's getting farm fresh Eggy.
Speaker 2: One word.
Speaker 3: Ryan doesn't have to be one.
Speaker 2: Doesn't one word doesn't have to be one word to farm fresh egg, we have going with that. We're going with this Easter egg, nice tailor, swift fried egg. I do love that poached egg.
Speaker 3: Poached egg.
Speaker 1: Well, we just proved that we don't know each other once. My God coming on Tuesday. We'll play match came with callers right here at Kiss FM. Disney tickets or one