Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com slash us Underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in episode eighty eight What's Right with Nick Right the podcast and the YouTube show by the way, I've been kind of pushing you guys subscribe on YouTube on Mondays and Thursdays. We do our live show on YouTube at ten thirty Eastern, and I do appreciate you guys subscribing there. We're trying to get two hundred thousand subscribers before New Year. So to Monts, I can get a bonus that I think he thinks I'm paying out, but I Blue Duck Media is gonna cut him a check. The president of Blue Duck Media, the founder, by the way, is here in studio. We might hear from him at some point during today's show. However, I checked our podcast Apple iTunes Spotify podcast rankings. We're plummeting. Oh we're outside of the top one hundred, So go ahead and subscribe there as well. Really, I care more about the YouTube thing because I can see that and I can kind of compare it to other shows. But the podcast stuff would be good too. Okay, speaking of needing cash bonuses, this is our gambling show and ear Muff's Kids. But this has been a goddamn travesty. Demansay that'd been great on two and three. Every single week, I give you guys five picks. Here's how the gambling show works. We give you five picks. Put every other game into three different categories, stay away, be careful, and perfectly priced. And every week this is what happens. I get two picks dead on right, no question about it. I get one pick way wrong. There's a game that is the spread's gonna come down to the wire, I'm on the wrong side of it. And then I lose my lock of the week in the most heartbreaking fashion imaginable. This week it was by a half point. I have lost the right Move, otherwise know it as the lock of the week, six consecutive shows. So let's show you last week slate. We are now fifteen and twenty on the season. A five and oh week only gets us to play to five hundred hundred. However, we're one and six on the right Move, which means we're fourteen and fourteen on regular picks and just horrifying on our locks. That puts us down seven units because unlike these other gambling shows, we include the VIG, so we were five hunder five hundred plus the VIIG. So we're down seven units after seven weeks. Is that a disaster? No? Is it mortifying though?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So let's discuss it. Last week, we have Detroit getting seven against Dallas. They're down four in the fourth quarter on the inch line, about to go up three, getting seven. Instead, they lose by eighteen points. They fumble, never to score again. We have Jacksonville minus three against the Giants. They have a lead with six minutes left, a four point lead. They lose by six. Cleveland plus six against Baltimore went exactly the way we said it would. We told you that was a three point game. Baltimore wins line was too high. Seattle plus five and a half, aganst to the Chargers. We told you Seattle could win out right when just how we said and in the right move Miami by six and a half or seven against Pittsburgh, They're up sixteen to ten after the first half and never score again. They win sixteen to ten. Toman's eight. I'm gonna h oh, that's a fun graphic. They did the little sonny in Philadelphia. Fella. I don't think the process is wrong. I truly don't. I understand right now that is hard to justify. Yeah, oh kidding, but we to be It is so frustrating. We have done seven weeks of shows. We have one three and two weeks and six two and three.
Speaker 2: Weeks, all just black, just mediocre.
Speaker 3: Just mediocre, which is the only thing you don't want to be in this format. You and but I mock Victor last week. I'm like, oh, we went oh for five. I think he went three and two this week. I know my process is sound. I know I've been on the unlucky side of some things, and I know that what's going to happen this week. I already know it because you guys held a little intervention with me on Monday saying I can't bet the Jags anymore. Yep, and I committed to you guys, I would take a break from the Jags.
Speaker 2: However, however, that's scary.
Speaker 3: Well, this might be the last chance with human civilization gets to bet against Nathaniel Hackett as an NFL head coach. This could be Hackett's last stand across the pond in London. The Jags are laying less than a field goal. I could start my Sunday off with a glorious victory and get rolling from there. But you guys have banned me from betting the Jaguars. So let me tell you something right now. I will keep my commitment because I am a man of my word, and I will not include the Jaguars and my picks, but they are in my picks in my heart.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think you actually banned yourself.
Speaker 3: No, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think we told you.
Speaker 3: You guys made me do it. You held a stupid little intervention on Monday Show. And now I'm going to be hate watching that game when the Broncos with Russell Wilson on half a hamstring and as the corniest guy in the history of professional Sports. It loses to the Jaguars twenty four to nine. But we have picks to give out here they are We have five picks for the week. We are starting with Las Vegas minus one and a half at New Orleans. I think the Raiders are a good team. I think the Raiders are despite their record of two to four have They obviously have the better quarterback in this matchup. Everyone has the better coach than Dennis Allen, who's a bottom five winning percentage coach in the history of the NFL. They also have had some They had some awful, awful luck early in the season, and I think you saw them this past weekend not even play their best game. Now, granted it was against Houston, but they won that game by eighteen points. So thus far on the season, Week one for the Raiders Chargers game, they have the ball and the waning moments, down five, Karth throws a pick. The Arizona game was an all time epic collapse. They lose in overtime. They're up sixteen in the fourth quarter Tennessee, they lose on a failed two point conversion. Kansas City. They're up seventeen to nothing, then Chiefs charge all the way back. DeVante Adams don't get his feet and bounds. They lose by one, and then they blow out Houston. New Orleans, on the other hand, I believe stinks. New Orleans is two and five. Their victories have come. They have Week one, they were getting crushed by Atlanta. They stormed back in one. Week five they played Seattle. Seattle team. They tried to blow that game despite being up thirty one to twenty. I think thirty one to nineteen. In that game, Seattle stormed all the way back themselves. New Orleans then came back and won at the very least in the waning moments. I know it's a road dog, but it's a road dog of less than a field goal. The question here, truly is who do you think is going to win? I also think low key. Thus far this season, Josh Jacobs has been arguably the best running back in football. It's a contract year. I think they're going to run all over the Saints. I like the Raiders to win this game outright, obviously, since I'm laying the point and a half, I think it's twenty seven to twenty Las Vegas. That's a win. How do you feel, Okay, about that one. How are you feeling about that?
Speaker 2: I like the logic behind that one. I get it. I definitely don't have any faith in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: So no, listen, New Orleans can tell itself all we're a game out of first place because the division is so crumby. But they're not good. And it's not only that there. I mentioned how they've the they're only two wins. Their losses have been they they haven't been blown out, but they just lost this past Thursday to Arizona, and Arizona team that was in total disarray and they were down eighteen in that game. That and by the way, additionally, I'm gonna say the one thing I don't love about this game. New Orleans does have the extended week because they played on Thursday, so that's not ideal. The against the against the Bengals. In that game, they seemingly were in control against the Bengals team that was trying to turn it around, and then they collapsed down the stretch against the Bengals. They lost to Carolina when Baker was still starting. Team's a mess. So I like since I like Las Vegas in this game, all right, next Minnesota laying three and a half against Arizona. This is purely a fade Cliff and Tyler game coming off a win. I don't love that Arizona has the extra rest, and I don't love the half point. But Minnesota is six and one, and they know with the way Green Bays go ahead, Minnesota sixth is one. Kirkan Cousins is Kirk and Cousins. Kirk and Kirk Cousins again, two and five against the spread after a bye week. It's not a great number, is that true? That's true, kirkan Cousins. That's a piece of information that I was in aware of. Arizona's on extended rest. You can retreat to half point more than I would like, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what, Jack speaking there, I promised it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But there's a different game that I was thinking about. You know what, we're gonna do something we've never done. This is how we're gonna break out of this two and three, muck. I'm gonna listen to you. Two and five kirk Cousins after a bye I was unaware. I didn't love the fact that it was three and a half. Well, you know what, revoked off the board not doing it instead Let's go with a team whose quarterback we believe in the anti Russell Wilson, the coolest quarterback in the league. Nope, not the Seahawks. Cincinnati. Okay, they're also laying three and a half. They happen to be on the road against Cleveland. We don't love road dogs of more than a field goaling divisional games. However, Cleveland knows they're seasons over. They know it's done for them. Cincinnati, on the other hand, understands now exactly who and what they need to be. Stop trying to be an under center team. Stop trying to establish the run. Have Burrow chuck it around the field to Jamar Chase and t Higgins. That's their offense. They could have scored sixty points against Atlanta this past week. So Cincinnati, after that bad start, what we have seen from Cincinnati is they beat down the Jets, they put it on Miami, they beat New Orleans, who we mentioned, they annihilated Atlanta, and they lost to Baltimore on a field goal at the gun. Cleveland, on the other hand, which is so screwed with the schedule they have coming up Cleveland still, by the way, after Cincinnati, they have the bye week at their first three after the bye at Miami, at Buffalo, home for Tampa. Then a couple weeks later they're at Cincinnati and then home for Baltimoreland's going to be done before Deshaun gets back. I think the players know it. I think Cleveland under I think they're going to be looking ahead to the bye week. Cleveland after their somewhat surprising start when they could have been three and oh remember they blew that Jets game. They lost to Atlanta, they lost to the Chargers, they got blown out by the Patriots, and last week they lost to Baltimore. Cincinnati throwing all over that Cleveland secondary, which has never quite gotten it right despite investing a lot of draft capital, including a top five pick in that secondary a few years ago. Cincinnati, it's a pivot, a mid show pivot. Appreciate the info, Sun. I didn't know that stupid Kirk Cousin's number also DZA, which is kind of like the nerdy football analysis to find value over average. I think is what it is. Doesn't love since it doesn't love Minnesota at all. I didn't love that we were laying three and a half. Cincinnati minus three and a half is the pivot next Washington getting two and a half at Indy. The logic here is very simple. Oh so Sam Ellener is not an NFL quarterback, which is not and I'm getting points. Sam Ellinger is favored in an NFL game. It should flatly never happen.
Speaker 2: Indy.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, we thought all year the story was with Indy, and now I'm pivoting off Indy from preseason. You guys know how much I liked that team. But it's okay for me to pivot off them because they're pivoting off themselves. They've announced that Matt Ryan's done for the season that Sam Allener is going to be their new starting quarterback. Jonathan Taylor, who had famously never missed a practice in college or high school, has been banged up this year and it's showing up. Week one of the season, Jonathan Taylor had one hundred sixty one yards rushing against Houston. He was awesome in that football game. He had won sixty one in a touchdown. Since then, he's played four games, he has two hundred and twenty five yards total and zero touchdowns. So you have Sam Ellinger at quarterback, which is cartoonish.
Speaker 2: Cartoonish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a running back who is the whole team is based around, who hasn't been great. You have Washington on the other hand, who I believe Heineke is an upgrade over Carson Wentz.
Speaker 2: Washington, you think they're still riding that high from green Bay.
Speaker 3: Well, and they won the previous week against Chicago. The week before that, they were super competitive against Tennessee lose. You know, they had a second half lead in that game. They end up losing by four. They have been blown out twice this year by Philly and Dallas. They beat those frisky Jags in Week one. Don't forget about that. I I just flatly don't think Sam Ellinger should be a favorite. So I'm getting points with Washington, and that's to me a must bet. You seem skeptical. What's the problem here?
Speaker 2: You earlier? I mean what, I don't know what this is, this new found love for Washington.
Speaker 3: It's not love for Washington. It's fading. It is saying, you know what, I I don't like your lack of confidence in my picks. It is saying that Indy should not be a favorite. They're the f They have abandoned Matt Ryan not like Matt Ryan was good. They are their coaches on the hot seat, their owners giving out quotes about uh oh that's the other thing. Oh, I didn't even think about that. I feel better about this pick now. Dan Snyder is one of the worst people in professional sports. With that said, Dan Snyder revenge game, little owner battle here, Jim Ursay called talked all this trash about Dan Snyder. Dan Snyder owns Washington, Jimmers owns the Colts, And I'm sure Dan Snyder's bad of a guy as he is. He's like, wait, who talked trash about me? Because Jim mrsay once upon a time, I'm gonna say allegedly here, even though this definitely happened, just because I don't have all the details exactly right, Jim Mersay, once upon a time was pulled a few years ago, was pulled over by the cops, had a sack of thirty thousand dollars cash and a bunch of pills, and I was like, ah, look at this rapscallion. Now, he has since turned his life around, and I think he's gotten sober and he's done a lot of good things. But I'm sure Dan Snyder's like this is the guy talking trash to me dance. Nobody's gonna have this take because everybody hate San Snyder. Dan Snyder Revenge game. Washington plus two and a half. You know what this feels like? Vegas minus one and a half since Santi minus two and a half and Washington plus since Sinnati minus three and a half. Part of me in Washington plus two and a half, you know what that feels.
Speaker 2: And smells like, feels like three and oho.
Speaker 3: Okay, next one, San Francisco minus a point and a half at the Rams. This one's obvious and easy, and I would say I'm going to make this the lock of the week if I felt like that mattered at all. Instead, I should probably just throw a dark The thing is this, The Niners defense was banged up two weeks ago and they lost to Atlanta, and last week they played the greatest player in the history of the league and got embarrassed bying. Now they are playing a broken offensive line. They're on the road, but not really. They will have more fans at so far more Niner fans than the Rams will. It is a get right game against the Rams offensive line. San Francisco, it is I think a must win spot for them now it is. I will admit the Rams coming off the bye, which I don't love, but do I think San Francisco with a full week to get McCaffrey into the offense. So that's the other thing he was. He made a bit of an impact in that Chiefs game early despite only being there for forty eight hours. Now he has a full week. They've lost back to back games. They are desperate. This is, you know, the McVeigh or Shanahan has historically owned McVeigh, with the exception I think yeah, with the exception of the NFC Championship game last year when McVeigh finally got him. I think he had lost seven straight. McVeagh lost seventh straight to Shanahan prior to that San Francisco. Jimmy G makes brutal decisions, but rarely has consecutive horrifying games. So he had a bad game against the Chiefs. He had a mediocre game against Atlanta. I think it's a Jimmy G bounce back game. I think that it's a Christian McCaffrey, Deebo, Samuel George Kittle game. The Niners are finally getting healthy. For all those reasons, the Niners plus minus a point and a half the Rams. I love that side. I love that side. Love it last one. And this is very simple and very straightforward. I do not think the Packers are good.
Speaker 2: This is that one's kind of crazy. What's going on? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let me explain it. I don't think the Packers are good, and I don't think Aaron Rodgers playing well. With that said, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers getting eleven and a half points is a must bet.
Speaker 2: I did look. I looked at it wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, Aaron. I understand they're in Buffalo. I know the Bills are the three time defending Super Bowl champs with the five time MVP at quarterback. I understand all of that. However, eleven and a half points is why. Yeah, it is a wild number, and it's just some people have a strategy of if a lion is ever more than ten, they're betting the dog. Usually when that happens, you are betting on a terrible quarterback or a rookie quarterback. Instead, it's Aaron Rodgers, who I had listen. I don't like how he's played this year. I don't like how he's handled a lot of things, and i's in the Bills are coming off a bye. I wonder, however, if with the way they were rolling, if that buy is as helpful as it would be to other teams, if they want to just keep going. The Packers are totally desperate, and Aaron I think, even if they're down seventeen, is going to keep chucking the ball around in order to try to up his numbers. It's just too many points green Bay. Is there a world where green Bay wins this game? There is Rogers has a throwback game the last year. Josh Allen makes a couple of mistakes where it's one of those games where the Bills are eight of eleven on third down. They're moving the ball up and down the field, but they have red zone turnovers like they did again Miami. That's on the board. There is certainly a world that exists where this final score of this game is twenty seven seventeen and I cover. It's just too many points. Green Bay plus eleven and a half. So there are five picks this week. Vegas minus one and a half, the pivot to Cincinnati minus three and a half, Washington plus two and a half, green Bay plus eleven and a half and San Francisco minus a point and a half. We now have the rest of the slate to get into stay aways, be carefuls and perfectly priced. We'll do that next.
Speaker 2: What's Right? Just start doing like a little prayer.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop consulting.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Darrell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Tania, and Bobby Canavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All Right, welcome back in What's Right? Nick Wright, Episode eighty eight hour, Week eight NFL Gambling Show. The week we go five and zero, we get to five hundred on the season, and we take off like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's gonna happen. There's gonna be a team fifteen and twenty, which is what we are in the year, is the exact same percentage wise as being three and four. All right, I just want to tell America something real quick. Here are the three and four teams currently in the NFL. In the NFC, Washington take them out, San Francisco, Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa, Atlanta. One of those five teams is gonna catch fire the second half of the season. In the AFC three and four teams, oh, there are none except for New England.
Speaker 2: New England.
Speaker 3: It's not so we're gonna be like, I don't know if it's the Tampa Bay Bucks, if it's not the Cardinals. It's not the Cardinals. We're gonna be We're mediocre through seven weeks, and then all of a sudden, have they won six out of seven of their last If they won six out of their last seven games, are they are? They potentially gonna be the two seed. That's gonna be us. I think it's gonna be San Francisco.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: In the NFL, I think it's gonna be us. On the picks, we are fifteen and twenty. In seven weeks, we'll have picked another thirty five games if we go, you know what, we're shooting for twenty five and ten. We're shooting for a big number, twenty five and ten, which would put us at a nice tidy forty and thirty going into the home stretch. Forty and thirties is great, it's super profitable. Twenty five and ten. You know what, add that, we're gonna keep our year long standings, but I would like additional supplemental standings of this point forward as we shoot for twenty five and ten. Okay, well, I don't know what you're laughing about.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just I'm really happy for you, I think because I feel like it's I'm not scrutinized.
Speaker 2: You're patronizing you right now.
Speaker 3: Good pivot, Yeah, good pivot from scrutinized to patronized. No, no, I appreciate that. All right, stay aways. Jags versus Denver, Denver getting two and a half in London.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh well, here's all of them, Jags versus Denver in London, New England versus the Jets, Miami against the True Okay, let's start with Jags vers Denver. Is this something you want to.
Speaker 5: First off, yeah, I'm really glad to see that they were the first on there. I'm really glad to see you walk away from them. I know, the prince that wasn't profitable was very hard to walk away from, but you did it. You always tell me when you're proud of me. I want to take this opportunity to tell you that how proud of you that I am?
Speaker 3: Okay, which I am. Good job, Okay, that was patronizing. Second of all, I don't like that I'm not betting this. I can kind of tell I think it's a really good side and it's really gonna make me mad. Now I am in. I'm in this spot that you've been in, now that you've started to dip your toe into gambling, which is no matter what happens in this game, I'm sad because, in fact, you know what, there is one result that would not make me.
Speaker 2: Sad, Denver blowing the Jags out.
Speaker 3: No, that would make me very sad because the prince that was promised needs to start delivering. So if Denver wins, I'm sad. If Jacksonville wins, I'm angry that I didn't bet it. So the one result is a Jags win by one or two points. The Jags win in London, where they win the game but they don't cover. But let me tell you this, America. I know I'm supposed to be explaining why this is a stay away. It's only a stay away because I've been bullied into it. Russell Wilson is doing high knees and jogging on the team plane on the flight to London, all the more reason to be fearful the Nathaniel Hackett's coaching for his job the Jags. Do you realize the Jags have the tenth best point differential in the entire NFL, and the nine teams with a better point differential than them are forty five and fifteen and the Jags are two and five. But whatever, it's a stay away. You don't need to spend more time talking about the Jags. Even though I'm very upset New England at the Jets. The Jets are getting two and a half points, all right. This is a stay away purely because this is such an absurd line and everyone in the world is right fully going to be betting the Jets. The Patriots are starting the worst of their two quarterbacks, and Mac Jones they're on the road, they're coming off a mortifying loss, they're on a short week, the Jets are five and two, and New England is favored. It makes so little sense, it's so ridiculous that you just have to stay away because this is going to be a game where ninety percent of the money is on the Jets. So I almost should put it in the be careful category. That's really what the be careful category is there for. However, the reason I'm putting it in the stayaways is because I do understand the logic for the Patriots, which is Zach Wilson, Sorry, Gabe, Zach Wilson has not been good. The team's been good. He has not been good. They've been leaning on Breis Hall and he just blew out his knee unfortunately. So I understand the logic of the Patriots being favored, but everyone's going to be on the Jets. Last one Miami at the Detroit Miami favored by three and a half on the road in Detroit. This is a stay away to me purely because I don't know what Miami's offense is going to look like with Tua post concussion. They escaped with a win. We saw this pass. What was Thursday when they played? Yeah, it was Thursday night against Pittsburgh. They escaped with a win, but Tua could have thrown a hat trick of interceptions and they seem to be very ineffective offensively after that first drive. I need to see more from Tua post concussion before I can lay more than a field goal. With Miami on the road.
Speaker 2: Well, they are four and oh with their starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: No, I get that, and I think they're gonna win. But laying three and a half against a totally desperate Detroit team that I do believe is better than a record suggest half, I understand, but it's stay away to me. That's stay away, all right? Next category, be careful. These are games where I am certain everyone is going to be on one side of it. So the three games in the be careful category are Baltimore at Tampa, which will have already happened. So we'll do that briefly, Carolina Atlanta, and Tennessee at Houston. All right, Atlanta only laying four and a half or no, We'll start with Baltimore at Tampa. Pardon me, Baltimore at Tampa. The game will have already happened. My guess is everyone is going to be on Baltimore getting points. I think Tampa, with Brady's poor play, how bad they've looked recently, scoring three points this past week, I think the whole world is going to be on Baltimore. Tampa is in a desperate spot. The Baltimore secondary greatly concerns me. Lamar's play the last month greatly concerns me. For all those reasons, I think you stay away from it. Atlanta only laying four and a half, pardon me against Carolina is a trap. Atlanta is six and one against the spread. They they have played, They have played one bad game all year. Everyone is going to say, why is Atlanta not favored by six and a half. Why is Atlanta not favored by seven? Carolina is starting a fringe NFL quarterback. He went into the season their third string quarterback. Carolina won their version of the Super Bowl last week with the massive upset. I do not think that. I don't think anyone's going to be on Carolina. I would be on Atlanta. I think Atlanta is a fine team. I think that this is going to be another game where eighty five percent of the public money is on Atlanta. So beat, I can't tell you in good conscience go out and bet Carolina, but be very careful. If you're thinking about betting Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: If Carolina lost to Tampa last week, when the spread be Atlanta by ten, is.
Speaker 2: This not a steal?
Speaker 3: So that's what I think everyone's gonna feel like. That's exactly that's kind. I agree with what you're saying, and I understand it, and I don't think it'd be Atlanta by ten, but I think it would have been Atlanta by seven that maybe gets pushed up to seven and a half. The fact that it's four and a half seems like they are daring you to bet the Falcons. They're at home, barely favored by more than a field goal, against a team that might be the worst team in the league, that's just traded away its best player. Be careful. And then last one, this line looked like a mistake. Tennessee only laying two against Houston. I I don't know who If you are betting Houston in this spot, you're basically saying you think they can they'll win the game. I mean, maybe you're saying that you think they'll lose by one. And you'll win that way. But the Tennessee was the one seed last year. Derek Henry's rounding back into form. They have done very well against Houston since Rabel's been there. The fact that it's only two, everyone is going to be on Tennessee minus two, so be careful. I would just I I And here's one other thing. Houston got blown out again this past week. And I'm gonna say this for folks in Survivor pools, and we took Survivor later in the show. Careful with Houston in that Houston is going to there's going that Houston is going to do to a good team what the Colts did to the Chiefs, which is the team takes them lightly, doesn't you know what I mean? He's like, Okay, this is, you know, one of our easier games of the year. There's a couple bad luck moments and all of a sudden, it's like, wait, Houston has a chance to win in the final moments. I would have thought if we were guessing the lines on this game, I would have said it's Tennessee minus six in Houston. Instead it's minus two.
Speaker 2: Be careful. Tannehill was at a walking boot last week. Yeah, do you like them? If mcleak Willis, well, there you go.
Speaker 3: There's another reason to be careful. I mean, we know nothing. I think Milik Willis might be good one day. We know nothing about him. Just be careful in this game. And then, lastly, are perfectly priced Category three games. We have the Giants at the Seahawks, Chicago at Dallas, and Pittsburgh at Philadelphia. All be quick here the Giants going all the way across the country against a team who, despite having a worse record than them, is a similar quality that it should be a field goal line. These two teams are equivalent teams. That's perfectly priced. You refuse to believe in the Giants. They're dogs in this games and they're six and one. Yeah, I don't really care about their record. Sorry, they have trailed in the fourth quarter in every single game this year. How about that they're six and one. They have trailed in the fourth quarter in every game they've played. But it's just perfectly priced. I'm not saying to pick either side. I'm saying Seattle minus three is the right number. Chicago's at Dallas, Dallas favored by nine and a half, That is the right number. I don't think I think this is a two score win by Dallas. I don't think Dallas's offense, however, is good enough for you to confidently say they're gonna win by fourteen. I think Chicago, another team on a short week, by the way, short ish week playing on Monday, Chicago on the road against any good teams has to be laying more than a touchdown. So Dallas minus nine and a half is the right number. And then Pittsburgh at Philly Philly laying ten and a half, same thing, I wouldn't. I listen, Tomlin has shown the ability to stand up and get his team ready to go against the best teams, and so I wouldn't feel comfortable laying the ten and a half, especially with Philadelphia not being great in the second half so far this year. However, Philly's undefeated, they have been dominant in the first half of games, and they're coming off a bye. Ten and a half to me is just the right number.
Speaker 5: Chicago, Dallas or Pittsburgh Philly. These are in Pittsburgh in Philly. There's a great teaser.
Speaker 3: Candidates, Uh well maybe, I mean you'd have to do a ten point teaser though, so you'd need a third team because you can't do a seven point teaser. You can, but it'd be dumb to do a seven point teaser on a ten and a half point line because you want to get it through the three, you know what I mean. So if you're gonna tease a team down, you want to be getting them through all the key numbers seven to six and three. So nine and a half is a great seven point teaser candidate, right, you tease them from nine and a half to two and a half. Ten and a half is not a great teaser candidate at all, really, because you're only teasing them down to the three and a half, so you're not getting enough value. So they're there's one teaser this week. I kind of like we'll discuss that. We have a very interesting survivor situation. I apologize for the new England pick I gave you guys and Survivor this past week, but we have to discuss the survivor situation in a moment.
Speaker 2: We'll do that.
Speaker 3: I'll reveal my lock of the week where I've lost six straight. We'll do all that as we wrap the gambling show next. All right, welcome back. In final segment, What's right, Nick Right, Episode eighty eight, our Week eight gambling show. So our five picks this week is Vegas minus one and a half at New Orleans or Cincinnati minus three and a half at Cleveland, San Francisco minus one and a half at the Rams, Washington plus two and a half at Indy, and Green Bay plus eleven and a half at Buffalo. We have our on five road teams, three road favorites, and now's the time for the right move. Our lock of the week. We've lost six in a row. Demant sa picket. I've never given you this responsibility, but I gotta change.
Speaker 2: The jujus pick the lock of the week.
Speaker 3: Of those five you can pick from those five, picket, just your gut reaction, go.
Speaker 2: All right, what is it?
Speaker 3: What a goal?
Speaker 2: We're going with green Bay?
Speaker 3: Oh that's not the one I'd have gone with, but you know what, that's probably good green Bay catching eleven and a half Sunday Night Football our lock of the week. All right, Survivor. We've now lost two Survivor picks, so we can't give them out to you.
Speaker 2: Guys the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: I do have an announcement to make, However, I'm in a survivor pool that the year started. I've told you guys about it. Twenty one thousand people in it. I bought twenty entries. I have one in tree left.
Speaker 2: There are one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and eighteen people left in this pool. It is now. I have created a full I showed demanse like document planning out the rest of the year did This is a very very, very exciting thing, and I will keep you guys posted on it. But I'm not some of the people in that pool will watch this podcast. So now I am putting myself ahead of the audience. I'm not giving out any more survivor picks. I'm not because I can't let them know what I'm doing. Once we get down to fifty people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I give them. How about I do the lock of the weekend.
Speaker 3: The survivor All right, what's your survivor pick? You gotta do it quick man.
Speaker 2: The survivors San Francisco, the Rams.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a terrible survivor pick. I mean it's really awful.
Speaker 2: Geez dude.
Speaker 3: Well it's not because they're not gonna win. I think they're gonna win America. Don't use the Niners this week, but the whole idea of Survivors. You only use the team once, so you want to use a team, You're kind of screwing my whole process up here. I was obviously trying to give bad info for those guys.
Speaker 2: See no, okay, reveal the plot.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what?
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: There is one teaser I like this week as far as exotics go. By the way, I'm not gonna place this, and well, I guess it doesn't matter because the teaser, you, guys, by the time you hear this, it's too late. So there's one teaser this week that makes sense. It's teasing Baltimore from plus one and a half to plus seven and a half and pairing them with the Jets teasing them plus two and a half to plus eight and a half. It's good teaser value there. And do you think the Bucks or the Patriots are gonna be able to win either one of those games by two scores? I do not. That would be the one teaser I like this week. And then Demons, you've got an offer.
Speaker 2: I think yes, I call this one. The Prince and the King.
Speaker 6: You'd be betting the Lakers to lose their next three games they play Minnesota Denver and New Orleans before our next show, But the Jaguar, and but the Jaguars to cover minus two and a half in London against Denver, to heal.
Speaker 2: Your broken heart. That is plus six twenty. Are we taking it?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking I'm right here.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the Lakers lose their next three games.
Speaker 3: We're taking it that way. I got some action on Trevor Lawrence. I just need I need a little action on Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 3: Plus six twenty. We're taking it. Appreciate that. We'll talk to you guys on Monday with episode eighty nine recapping I'm sure a five and a week at Trevor Lawrence kicking ass in London. Maybe they might be calling him Sir Trevor Lawrence. After this week, we'll talk to you guys then Bye.