Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Listen, we have a jam pack show. We have to get into the most recent episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. As we all know, last week the legend the icon beforeever more meant Kenya Moore is no longer on the show. Before we get into that, I want to do a little bit of I want to have a conversation about some things that has been happening on so media leading up to this past Sunday's premiere episode. So, as we all know, Kenya Moore is onlong on the show that never decided to not move forward with her their words based on her behavior, Those were their words. Subsequently, brit Edie did a press tour this week, and apparently Portia did too, because Porsche has a YouTube channel, So make sure Rain Josh support Porsche is at Porsche for the number four Real R E A L. And Kenya Moore also has a YouTube channel where supposedly tomorrow, I believe she's dropping her first time speaking on the incident. What I want to get into is did an interview I want to say, it's called Housewives Nightcap if I'm not mistaken, And she shared that she really expected Kenya to apologize to her and that's not what she received. Porsche or her YouTube channel revealed that allegedly a current housewife who was still on the show allegedly gave Kenya some photos that she displayed on the poster board. Can you more? Responded to Porsche and denied it, and but Porsche revealed this on her now YouTube channel. So I want to get into that first. How do you guys feel about the fact that allegedly somebody who is currently on the show that is a housewife allegedly gave King of those photos. If that is the case, does that change things for you guys?
Speaker 2: Claudia ladies, first, give fuck about that, because they all do it. They all do it. Poorsche, you do it too, because I did a season with you. Okay, I had to hire a private investigator after my car was broken into and my laptop was stolen. Once again, it ain't about me, but I'm just giving you context. They all do this kind of stuff. It depending if you don't like someone, you might slide someone some information. People do that every all the time, every season. This is not breaking news. This is not the gotcha moment you want it to be. It's really not. They all do this on the show. We also know that Porsche and and and Drew don't like each other. They got their issue right, So maybe she's trying to kind of throw herner the bus because if you have to say who it is, don't don't. Don't give us a bread comp just say say it, girl, be about that life and just say it. I don't think that's a big deal at all, because they all do it. They slide people information depending on who you're in allegiance with, and it's it's it's it's it's not the gotcha moment that she wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: I don't think, Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Claudia on this one. I really don't give a shit either. What what are we supposed to do with that information? There is somebody who gave her didn't make sis sheep like, so the fuck would I'm not excited about it. It does not offer any additional insight nor context. It's just a complete dud. It felt completely flat. So listen. If you're gonna offer commentary or do after show commentary and talk about the show, have something to say. While I do enjoy Porsche's bubbly personality and love looking at her beautiful face, if she ain't talking about nothing, we're wasting our time. So I'm not gonna continue to go over to her YouTube channel and watch her eat and just pretend to be aloof about certain details that I can pretty much guarantee she's aware of and just not being forthcoming about.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, you know, get it.
Speaker 3: I'll hope these young these ladies make all the YouTube revenue in the world with their recaps. I think it's great that they do it. It reminds me of old housewives when they used to write the weekly blogs on Bravo dot com. But BravoTV dot com, whatever the website is, it's basically just a new interpretation of that. So have something to say. I do love that Porscha's YouTube channel is called Don't Make Me a Hurt Show. It is a title don't make Me called Porsche. I think that was cute and funny for her to use that and play on that. But you gotta be talking about some darling because you're saying that there's a housewife who are these blind items. It's just not doing it's not helping us out as viewers. We don't care. I don't care, and Claudia don't care.
Speaker 2: I want to add one thing. I also think she loses credibility because she tried to start a little mess with that. I know things about your husband than never mind think that Angela about Charles Oakley and then and Porscha. I know people think I hate Porscha from something from ten years. I don't hate her, but I'm just honest. I don't I don't protect her because I don't have a friendship with I don't protect her. And yes, I can be biased sometimes about people that I like, and I know, of course we all do it. We all do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I tell you how to do it. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do it, we do it. I don't have any emotional attack attachment. So when you don't have an emotional attachment, you could be very honest about how you feel about something. You could just say it how it is. I don't like that thing about Charles Charles Oakly. I did not think that was necessary, because I will say this, I do like Porsche a lot more this season in the when I was on it with her, I like her more than I've ever seen her before. I did like I did like the growth of her and Kenya kind of passing things up. I loved that Porsche offered to let Kenya be in her car, because like that is such a I will give anyone credit that can grow and evolve. I thought that was dope. I thought her temper has not been as bad as was in the past. The old Portia would already fought for people by now and kick somebody in the pussy, And I think that's great that she would move on. No, I'm giving prop I think she looks really cute. She's come with her glam. I don't like the jealousy thing with Shamiyah, but I you know, I gotta give her either. I gotta give her the points where where she should get the points. I do think she is still you know, she she you know, it's a little bit of a debt without the Simon storyline, but she's still you know, in the mix and stuff like that, and she is when she when Porscha is fun, she is fun. She is a fun girl. We hung up before, like before all that shit. She is a fun girl. And that's the one we want to see, don't you You you're too much of a reality show Vett Porscha. You don't have to do these fake like hmm, I know something that you don't know or I heard, and then not deliver like you, that's like a rookie thing. That's not something that's a veteran that you are. You got this without that. Just be fun and cute like people like that for you.
Speaker 1: The reason why I think we all love housewives, for example, is because when the tough gets tough, it gets going. But there always seems to be room for like some levity and they're back and forth. It wasn't gross. They didn't like call each other out their names. It was a very nice, nasty back and forth. That was a dash of shade, But it made me miss the fact that we're not going to see those two have those moments on camera, because the moment they started bantering on social media, I was like, this is why I want to see the two of you back in reunited. There has been conversations about whether or not Kenyamore should attend the reunion. She did start her YouTube channel, so maybe she's confessing thereby Dustin, you believe she should be at the reunion.
Speaker 4: She deserves to be at the reunion.
Speaker 3: This has Kenya attending the reunion for season sixteen at the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Her needing her the necessity of her presence has nothing to do with whether you like her or don't, whether you agree with her decision to post those photographs and posters or not. She's a part of the story of the season, and we were abruptly. I feel like our viewership was interrupted by her departure. We never got to see what she had to say on the show. My only thing is I don't agree. I don't understand fuck agreeing with because it's not about whether I agree with it or not. I don't understand why she's doing that YouTube thing, calling it confessionals my way. I don't understand why her why she's choosing to speak out in response to things that people have said. I understand that she's upset about her departure and she felt like she was done wrong, So I understand that part. But I just feel like she's taking a complete wrong approach because it's making her look bitter. It's making her look as it she's not taking accountability for her choice or decision to post those damn pictures and show those posters, and it just does not leave a good impression on her exit from her participation. From that view, I wish that Kenya would just be quiet, okay, first of all, and commodify what she has to say.
Speaker 4: Look at what brit Edie did.
Speaker 3: We didn't hear nothing from brit Edie through her nose until after everybody else had done their press run, everybody else had offered context, everybody else had made posts online.
Speaker 4: Now Britt is talking now.
Speaker 3: The episodes have progressed to a point in the season where her take or her say is something of interest now, and so she's offering it to me. She's winning the pr battle between her and Kenya right now, and that ain't got nothing to do with what side you on. As far as the shit on the show, I'm talking about the way that it's being handled in the aftermath. I am disappointed in the way Kenya Moore is handling this because I feel like she deserves better.
Speaker 2: It seems that she's doing that to me, that shows me that she knows she's not gonna be at the reunion.
Speaker 4: Damn, Claudia, you think so, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because like if she knew, Kenya waited all the time to tell us, for us to find out that brit had a gun, right, and I know she I never knew that about this gun thing. She's a patient person. So I think she did the YouTube channel because she knows she's not gonna be at the reunion. So it's like, let me get ahead of this and just say what I got to say. Because Kenya that we all know, we'd be like, Okay, I'm gonna shut the hell up and I'm gonna drop it on the reunion. She's not. She probably knows she's not able to do that. My opinion, I could be wrong, Carlos.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I think this. I think when it comes to Kenya, I agree with Dustin in the sense of I am pleasantly surprised and I'm being rid. When I say this as a producer, I am pleasantly surprised that brit Die decided not to say aatnything until the episode aired and she was on her press run. I will give her round of applause for having that much strength to not crash out on social media. And I do mean that. I do mean that she and Kenya arguably have the biggest storyline in the history of that show. So the fact that she had enough stability to say I'll wait until I go on my New York press run, I'll give her props with that one thousand percent, and I think she handled it well. But we also have to remember though Brent also has professionals in the show. You get to hear Brent's up Brent Lord Jesus, you get to hear BRIT's POV. You get to see Brent's slice of life. You get to see Brent as a sister, You get to see Brent as a friend. I think Kenya more as somebody who has given her her blessed but in tears to the show and not being able to have a voice, you know, literally meeting an interview on the show where she's able to give us some context around the edges of the scenes. I think it's difficult to watch a show that you've been on for ten years, ten plus years, I believe, and you're watching a story be told without your point of view. That is frustrating. I don't agree with a lot of things Kenya does. Me and her have that friendship and we talk about that. But I will say when it comes to the way she's handling it as somebody you guys know her too, but as somebody who knows her, I'm also surprised she hasn't fully crashed out. But Kenya that I know, would have crashed out in a way that would have been way more damaging. I think Kenya has been very respectful when it comes to what she says about the network. I don't think unless unless, unless you guys disagree. I don't think she has said anything damaging to them to where she can't go back from it. Right. We've seen other people have that faith. I don't think Kenya has has that has done that just yet or or or will do that. I'm just saying that. I think I think we have to look at a woman who has spent her entire decade career or reality television as the force multiplier, as the person who gives you great shade, and now she's unable to do that. I'm curious what this YouTube channel will be. Maybe it's a one and done thing Dustin't to where she says one thing and she's out the door. She did post today to have her fans some the questions. She's calling it a key key with Kenya, So maybe it's something where she's doing a Porsche's doing. Maybe she's eating food and she's whatever the case may be. But I agree that I would like to see her at the reunion. I would like to see the story be finished to where her and brit can face each other. And I've seen Brit say that, yeah, I apologize, but I think and listen to Bris. Credit to Bris credit, she did attend the hair salon with Flowers with the intention of apologizing, so I'll give her that she had the intention of doing that, so she at least had the attention. And I would love to see them both apologize to each other face to face, versus they're both apologizing about it separately.
Speaker 2: They could be at their reunion together. They're sitting way apart from each other because after watching last night's episode, I Brittany Britt is a total crash out. She's I think she's a little unstable. The way she popped off Angela and tripping, and she was like so ready to buck up, and you see, it's not just like her Kenyan thing, it's her Anyone thing. I think she has a very highly inflated sense of self where everyone can you know, she can say whatever anyone else and be braddy and be obnoxious, but they can't dare question her. All Angela did was ask her if she really was fired or she lost her insurance license. And the way she said, have you now you confused about what's been going on? I thought that was like, you're just misdirecting your anger she called, and the way she bucked up it shows that she's been trying to have a moment from the beginning, and I do. I I'm sorry. I don't like her now on the show. I don't know her personally in real life. So before you get all panties and a bunch, Britt, I don't like you on the show. I think you bring very much ghetto energy. I can't take your very nasally sounding knows, the way you talk it's just like, whoever did that? Please open up those nasal passages. It's too much like it's like, how does your your husband's a saint? I don't like you anymore the way you bucked up. How we are protecting Angela Oakley and with all costs by all means. Okay, Angela didn't even ask me anything that was negative or mean. She said, I'm a broker too, like how does that happen? And I did my research, well, a little bit of research. There's a LinkedIn page for Britt in her company that she was doing her insurance stuff with Right, and I contacted a real estate agent as and also someone that is in the mortgage brokerage business brit eating her. According to her LinkedIn page, she was with all State full time and that was from January of twenty twenty twenty to April of twenty twenty three, three years and four months. So it says that she's been done doing it. So I don't know if she lost her license from this incident or she just I don't know. And I also talked to someone that said I asked, I said, so can you lose your license for? Is there like clauses for personal behavior and all that kind of stuff, like what do they call those morality clause And they said, my friend that is was my loan said no, there are strippers that do all kinds of OnlyFans, all that kind of stuff, that have these licenses that they don't lose their jobs. So that is bullshit. They said she would lose her license for financial crimes, fraud, things of that matter, not if and think how fast it's happened, right, we are all just seeing the episode. Now, this happened when it happened. So you mean to tell me between that the Kenny Moore haircare event and then what a month later your company knew about this big scandal that was at a private event and you lost your license. I think she's playing the victim card extra extra, extra hard now like she sees an opening she try to come for the queen in her mind. That didn't really pan out the way she thought. She got read down and made to look like erratic. So now let me play this victim card thing. And did you see how her mother was looking at it when she was telling her story. Her mother was looking like then at the end, she realized, oh I'm on TV. Let me Yeah, that's girl because you're pretty, and you know they hate on you because you're pretty girl. But I look at her mother's face, go back. Her mother was like, here we go again. That's what I got. That's what I got from that.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, they were talking about pictures with her sucking. So I think anybody that was talking to their daughter about somebody showing pictures of them sucking had that face.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I had the face and I didn't even see her sucking.
Speaker 3: But I personally think that bridd definitely approached that garden table Kelly's event with a clear and apparent chip on her shoulder. She was absolutely defensive and she was looking for something to defend in that moment. I also though, right this week's episode, we saw way more of Bridg's POV. We heard way more of her perspective on what happened, what went down.
Speaker 4: Right, And.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just hearing her, seeing her discussed that situation with her husband, seeing her discuss that situation with her mother, it humanized her for me as a viewer, right, And I was just very aware of like the humiliation piece of it, all right, And I'm like Damn, this is really okay now, I see Because initially, as this was going on and being talked about and people were having these shock reactions to this incident, I was thinking, you know, this is a terrible thing that took place. But I just I hadn't seen brit talk about it. I hadn't seen Brit talk to her husband about it, talk to her mother about it. So once we were fortunate enough to kind of get that really personal moment on camera.
Speaker 4: I felt for her. I did.
Speaker 3: I felt for her in a different way than I did when I watched the shit on TV last week. I felt for her differently than I did when I watched her and postings online about it when it's initially made news that something happened and Kenya had been released from filming. I don't know, it just humanized her. I felt for her last night when I watched that show. That don't mean that I didn't think she was she had a nasty attitude at that garden table lunching. That doesn't mean that I don't think that she was completely rude and nasty and aggressive to Angela Oakley, who I love on the show. That doesn't mean that I don't think that she was clearly and definitely like I agree with you, Claudia, she was gunning for Kenya, who she deemed a.
Speaker 4: Big dog, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think Brittany kind of all britt excuse me, kind of may have I'm assuming that she always saw like a villainous role for herself on this show. She exudes that sort of energy, a pretty villain like Kenya. It would have been nice to see Kenya and britt be mean girls and run the show together in a nasty way. Sorry, I know it's probably toxic to say that, but it would have been nice to see Kenya have a partner in crime on this show, like what we thought her and LaToya Forever were gonna be in season thirteen. We would have had two beautiful women with sharp tongues and unique tones of voice who could have really been interesting on this show together, but we got robbed of that. I'm a person who thinks Kenya belongs on the show. I just fell for brit in this last episode. I did, Carl, did.
Speaker 2: Y'all catch the one thing? And it's one thing when you're you know, you made a sex tape with your boyfriend and exposers, that's a horrible thing, and shame on that man if he put that out there, right, that's disgusting. Right, I understand a woman that feels like, damn, why are you gonna put me out there like that? That can happen to anyone who's not a virgin, right. But she also slipped something by us real quickly, a throwaway that we're not giving any attention to. Yeah, so I was giving the web I was a webcam girl. If you're a webcam girl, naked pitches of you on the internet are not humiliating. That's how you got your money. And I think we have to talk about that just a little bit, because if you're a webcam girl, you take requests. What these men want you to do? Hey, put five dollars? Can you play with your pussy a little bit? Can you see it? Can you spread it open? Ca I see a titty?
Speaker 1: So I don't.
Speaker 2: Personally, it doesn't. I'm not buying that this was so humiliated. Maybe on Housewives with your rebrand now that you're married, you might be like, well, that's in my past, but like she's really putting ten on twenty now. Not to say you can't change, you can, but think of the psychology of some on the video of her and the picture of her with a boyfriend. That's fole. Okay, let me be very clear. I'm very supportive of any woman that has happened to you, because that's horrible. But the webcam girl, that's almost where I'm like, hmm, you had your nick stuff on the internet. I'm sorry, God, Carlos, please finish. No, I've been shady enough. They're gonna think I hate her now too.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, No, I will say this. Okay, I want to go back with Dustin and then go with you, Claudia. I agree with Dustin. Listen, listen, listen. Regardless of what your past is, and we've all had a pass right, nobody wants could be reminded of something that you may have gotten over and gotten through. I did feel obviously, I feel bad for her. It's humiliating for that to be shown with with with with your peers, especially as you're trying to get to know these new women on the show. And then it's at an event, right, so I understand the tears from being humiliated, because yes, I may have done that in my past. However, nobody should ever be nobody she had to be judged by things they've done in their past. We've all had a pass So I did I agree with us. I felt bad with her there. I will say this though, I clocked the webcam signed thank you for breaking down the definition of it, because as a little gay boy Detrent, Michigan, I wasn't looking at the webcam, you know, saying I was watching Blurt Underwood a law and order child.
Speaker 3: No, who is the way? As you know what I'm talking about. I can't think of his name. You're on law order or something. Now we'll go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh let's latch la law please. I digress. Anyways, moving on, child, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. I also clopped. I also clopped the cavalier word teenager. And I want to stop there because I'm going to I'm going to stop there because I want to add to what Party was saying. Teenager The definition of as a journalist right means thirteen through nineteen right. I my opinion, I felt the insertion of teenager a lot of room for in u windows and for me, I felt that that could be seen as dangerous because I feel like I applaud her for admitting to the webcampaign. Right, I would, And maybe she doesn't remember the exact age, but I would have. I would have preferred if she could have put an age to it. I was this teen, I was that teen. I think saying teenager leads a lot to the imagination, and I just think that's dangerous based on some things that we have been hearing that she possibly could have been under age. We just don't know, so I would have life for her to say that. The other thing I've clocked with her mother is this, I listen. I would have preferred for Brent, and maybe it's happening in future episodes. I don't know. I personally would have preferred for Brett and her mother to talk about why a teenage girl with a mom is in that position. I was really looking forward to a conversation of I felt abandoned, Mom, you weren't there for me, you know. I felt the focus of the conversation wasn't enough for us to really get to know brit on a deeper level. I'm gonna say this and I'm not gonna take it back. I don't want to hear about Kenya now that she's not there anymore. I'm hoping, I'm hoping this is the last episode where the focus is on Kenya. I understand talking to your husband about Kenya got it good. I understand talking to Kelly Vou Kenya got it good. That conversation with your mom, I felt there was a repeat of what I saw with the husband and when I saw with Kelly, and I wanted Britt to have a deep conversation about why a teenage girl is in that position the first place, so that we could shed light on the on the life choices that girl had to make and while her mother is there with her. So I felt like Brit missed the mark in terms of really going going deeper with letting us know who you are because I feel bad for you. I know you feel humiliated all those things. But it's a lot of the people on social media, which is surprising to me, if I'm being honest, they're not really they're they're there are a lot of them are team Kenya, and I'll just be honest, I am. I am shocked by the people who aren't really feeling BRIT's remorse.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, we got we have to reiterate it. We're not we're not approving condoning what Kenya Moore did that wasn't good. It was actually career suicide for her participation. It was stupid and we and yet not cut you off.
Speaker 1: All three of us for the past three weeks have said she was wrong. Yeah, so stop right.
Speaker 2: They want to They want to say that we're making excuses for her. No, we said it was wrong, it was stupid. But when you see it play out with the whole thing, how it led up to that, I get. You know, sometimes people say you can't hurt someone and judge how they respond, however the right. But we pick and choose if we like the person, right, we like the person you know, hey, you can't. We gotta have we gotta be like I don't know if I was Kenya and a girl talked about a gun, whether she had it on her or didn't you talking that big talk gun talk, I'm taking you out and I'll probably do some some crafts off ship that might not really be seen as morally correct. I totally understand that. Is it right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But is the thing right that caused you to do it? It's not right? No, But if you think about human emotions and how you would really be everyone that's watching the show. Let someone say that and then you expect them one week later or whatever it was, to be kumbaya and accept some flowers. Bitch, fuck you, fuck you and your flowers. It's not gonna take you showing up at my event because you know you had to be there because you were shooting a show for me to say, Okay, that's something you have to massage and like, you know, really work on that. And you knew you weren't going to get that. You knew you had. You've watched Real housewse of Atlanta, you're a fan. You had to know that that was never gonna go over. It was gonna give you another big poping moment. And that's that. Like, let's let's call it what it is. It's a TV show, okay, And you know that that was some fake as a policy. Shit, I felt like it was fake.
Speaker 3: It is a TV show, which is exactly why Kenya should have been more astute as a veteran member of this cast than to react to what she was uncomfortable, uncomfortable with, or felt made to feel unsafe by by doing something stupid. Like what she did, which essentially robbed herself of the opportunity to be on the cast. That was dumb, and it was it was dumb on a it was dumb on a professional level. From that lens. And then let's take it to the street, right, what is this? What is the impact fact of you doing? What does this do to like? How do you win by doing this? I personally just don't see how the win. I don't see how you can be scared for your life because if you say somebody throwing you with a gun, and then in your mind you say, yeah, I know how to get her ass. I'm gonna show them pictures of her sucking to Dick. That's gonna get her. I just don't see the correlation. I don't see I just it just doesn't make sense for me either way. And I hated to see Kenya go out like that because again, I feel like she should be a part of this cast. So for me, it's just I'm just over the whole situation, and I'm with Carlos actually on this. I don't want to hear no more about Kenya. We can talk about the fallout in the way it's impacted the group dynamics and the relationships amongst the group, within the group that are remaining. But I don't want to hear about the Kenya piece of it all anymore. If we're gonna keep talking about Kenya, bring her back to filming and let her be here to speak for herself. If not, let's just move on from that piece of the story.
Speaker 2: So, because if that's all you got for the season to talk about, woe was me?
Speaker 4: I was as he was gone.
Speaker 2: Were you were a teenager at nineteen or were you underage? It was still bad but one illegal Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: To that piece too, the underage piece, Carlos, You're right, that's it's very it is. It is a very sensitive allegation to make towards someone that they did anything sexual in connection to somebody being underage.
Speaker 4: Right, you can't play with.
Speaker 3: That, So that grace speak that she used with that, and that that umbrella term of teenager. You're right, you gotta be specific when you're talking about legal shit like that. You can't make those allegations because if Kenya didn't do that, that's a terrible thing to say that she did. So I agree with that that that was what they call that nasty work using the word teenager, right, I think she knew.
Speaker 2: What she was doing when she did that. Like we know what the word teenager implies, but like you could be nineteen and like there's one thing, it's either way. It was impoor taste, it was horrible taste, it was stupid, it was wrong, was bad. We know that. But you know, oh, I was just a teenager. And when Portia said that too, like y'all putting ten on twenty right now? If she was nineteen, right, Like you know what you're trying to do again, The victim storyline for this entire season is gonna get old because now Keny's not there anymore. What else you got for us after this? What else do you have after this? And I just feel like she's putting ten on twenty And I hate that Kenya made this rookie mistake that allowed this girl to play this role and be the victim now over and over over, And she was a victim that night. Okay, But do you think for a moment that Bravo would even air any parts of that scene if they knew or they and they will find out right if in those pictures that girl was actually underage? Absolutely not. Bravo was too smart for that then not gonna let that happen. If that was in fact a picture of Britain when she was sixteen, I think the age of consent in Georgia's seventeen. I think if she was, if she was like sixteen in those pictures, we would have never seen the scene. Ever. Braba would have shut that shit down. In my opinion, I don't think we'd ever even know about it. They would have been like, nah, none of this stuff is good. They could not, They couldn't, they would be They would not be a part of that. I think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Angela Uakley for piping that scene up though at the table, because Angela was asking the motherfucking questions that she was asking the praguntas that were on the piece, so okay for our Spanish speaking viewership, she was asking the right motherfucking questions that Angela said, Okay, so what you know? She said, yeah, but you can't start there. She said, you're not acknowledging the part you played and getting it to this point she was nailing Bridge's ass to the wall, and brit was not able to take that and receive that at the moment, but she started it by bringing that negative energy. What is she asking, are you slow or whatever she said to her, she was naw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I like Anna. Plus y'all know, I don't care. I'd be biased sometimes. I like Angela. I've been enjoying the hell out of her this season. I like Ane Oakley. I like what she's bringing to this show. So, you know, I thought that was of note that britt was really the one responsible for being making it nasty at the table.
Speaker 4: Like that, Carls.
Speaker 2: I like what you said earlier about like, I know I've been giving Brittany a britt a hard time tonight, and I acknowledge that, and I receive that, and I will stand by that I have been. But like I too think that I like complex characters on shows where they see one thing about them and then your mind is able to be changed because they are vulnerable in the scene, and they give us if she would have said something about you know, why she was in that position, why she felt abandoned, why she felt she had to do that, why that was the only option that could have changed our perception or give us a little bit more understanding. I like to know the why. You know, no one just goes and becomes a webcam girl just because it's fun. There's a story behind that, and honest people like it.
Speaker 4: Some people just want to be free, they want to show what they got. Yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, the thing is, it's one of those things where I'm gonna say this. For example, when we did season I believe it was season eight of The Real Housewives Atlanta, Kenya Moore was on that show seasons five, six, seven, so three for three seasons. Prior to season eight, long story short, Kenya was seen as like this villain, right, Oh my gosh, there's a villain. Why he mean? Da da da da da da da da. We had an opportunity to go to Detroit, Michigan, and I fought for that scene because I said, I, in order for the world to understand Kenya, you have to go backwards and understand the girl that she was so long story short, and this was all Kenya's doing, and that's why Kenya was a joy to work with. When we went to Detroit, Kenya knocked on her mother's door and I got chills and Clauda. You may not remember this allegedly was her mother. I don't know because we weren't inside the house. Kenya heard the door lock and heard a woman's voice allegedly could have been her mother. I don't know, say don't answer the door, and Kenya was crying out for her mother, and in that very moment, this is a true story. In that very moment, me, the producers, everybody involved said we now get it, we now understand it now making excuses for Kenya in terms of the adult woman she is. However, when you learn something about who a young girl was in their youth it I promise you will find things that make sense in terms of who they are as an adult. I have people to this day stop me and say that scene alone made me see Kenya in a very different light. And that's what I was saying about the scene with Brett and her mother. I felt like Brent was on this of Kenya campaign train and I listen, and I get it because you were emotional at the time. But I still feel like, unfortunately I don't know her. I don't know her, I don't know her. Who I do know, Kelly, I love you, but I got a confession to make. Angela is not my number one favorite ed but Kelly Kelly, I still love you though. But Kelly, I gotta be honest. I took this spot at least this week. Angela Oakley, I know who she is I as a wife, I know who she is as a mother. I know who she is as a friend. I know who she is as a person. The way she clocked Britney britt ed, I'm sorry and said to her, now wait a minute, like when she said read the motherfucking room and she said, now wait a minute, like what we're doing here, Tila is superb. Angela should have been on the show in the days of Menie Kimi Cheat because I would have loved to see how she would have the dynamics with those with those ogs. I think, Angela, but this is the thing. Angela wasn't there to be on someone's side, and I think, look this, and this is not a bad thing. Everybody deserves a friend like Kelly hell. I want to friend like Kelly.
Speaker 2: Kelly Kelly, I know you watch it. I got your message.
Speaker 1: She watches.
Speaker 2: She watches because we have a mutual friend and I don't reveal my sources, but she told my friend that she heard me say some really nice things, all saying nice things about her, and she liked it. She said that, so shout out to Kelly.
Speaker 4: We spoked with you. Kelly. We like you on the show.
Speaker 2: Do your thing, Kelly. We don't hang with our mutual friend. When I come to Atlanta, I'll be there on my play. I'm going to invite you to play on May fifteen and sixteen. I think it is in Atlanta something like that. I'll have my people with touching you.
Speaker 1: Yes at the gag is all the housewives watching? But anyway, can I.
Speaker 2: Just say something real quick, Carlos, I know that I am. I'm hard on certain people, and people have made me keenly aware. I know that, and people say, defend Kenya. It's when you're brave enough. And I will do this with anyone that is brave enough to explain their villain arc you when you watch a scary movie, I mean a movie where there's a villain and then you go back like I used to think the witch in Sleep and Beauty was so evil, and then Malipisen came out and you got her side, the story of why she is the way she is.
Speaker 4: The origin story, origin story.
Speaker 2: Yes, brit Portie, Nini, Phedra Kenya, all of you that when you when you decide to be vulnerable and share what is the thing that made you the way you are, that the things that we don't like or whatever, you will get the other half of the people that don't write like you like that to love you and we could understand why you do the things to do. That's you know. I think it's a good idea to if you feel confident enough to share things about you that may be hard in your heart or made you come off cold or whatever, it makes you more human and then we can relate to you and then we won't judge you based on this half a story you're giving us. We got the full picture. And I think that will help every reality star when you can say what really is an issue? That's why I love people like Memi Fouls. She'll tell you abandonment issues, abuse, father wasn't there, mother wasn't there, bad choices and relationships. And that's why I can defend someone like that because I understand why it's the why. Once we know your why, we won't judge. Like we can say we don't judge, we all judge. Okay, we all judge. We all judge, Okay, whether it's our group text or on whatever. We know your why, we can understand you better. And I promise you the criticism won't be as harsh because we get it, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I agree. I want to shift gears a bit and get into the scene that Porsche has at with Shamiah, Drew and Kelly. In this scene, Porsche is revealing to the girls of a conversation that she had with her daughter. In this In this conversation you have the girls, she's discussing that her divorce was Simon and how her daughter PJ asked, whereas Simon who he called? Who she calls is if Papa got on something of those one of those things popap thing, yeah, and Porscha say, he's at work, and then Polar said he's coming back. And then Porscha teared up, and Porsch said, because of that, she she did send Simon a text message that he left on read literally because he has a he has the reader receipts some child. So she felt in that moment this is done, and she she she said out her own mouth, he doesn't love him anymore. What did you two make of that scene, did you feel like you now got a chance to really see a little bit more of what was going on in their relationship.
Speaker 2: On one hand, I was actually surprised that she got emotional over Simon because I never thought that she really loved him like that. I thought it was just like a money grab, So that was shocking to me. I was like, wow, I didn't know that things that she really liked him. But then you do see some videos of online where they're dancing, they look at they're having a good time. Again, I would like to know her origin story because you want to give grace to people. You want to be like, oh, I feel bad for her. Then you also think, well, damn, you took someone else's d it and you was kind of like flaunting it all over social media and didn't think about how you broke someone else's heart. But even with that being said, that she did do that, Okay, you can still have empathy for someone that's going through something. That's an awful thing that Simon's doing to come into someone's life, present yourself as this Prince Charming minus the looks, and sorry, it's giving mom, I canna say it was giving y'all know who what old famous female actors. He looks like Florida Evans. Okay, but for a man, it's not good. So anyways, come into someone's life, bond with someone's child, marry them, and give that child a sense of stability, like we're a family together. And then when it doesn't work out with a mom, and then she reaches out to you and you ignore. That's fucked up of you, Simon. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not because you're a scammer. I told y'all long time ago he wasn't who he said he was, but y'all didn't want to believe you. I thought was a hater. I told y'all my sources said he got rich from a scam. He got intercepted some money that wired. We'll get into that another time, but I'm allegedly, of course, I heard allegedly. That's that's awful, Simon. No matter what issues you have with Portia, you did come into her life and bond with that child, and you should still be the bigger person who you are, the bigger person, the wider person. You should still go and respond to text about that little girl. That is bonding with that's fucked up, and I felt for Porscha on and that I thought that was really jocked up.
Speaker 4: I felt for Porsche too.
Speaker 3: I think that Porsche is aware that showing emotionally vulnerable moments like that will make people empathetic to the breakdown of her relationship with Simon, because most people really didn't give it damn what she had to say. They felt like we were introduced to Simon with another woman, and we were introduced to them that couple through Porsche, and people then saw Porsha go on to being a very public marriage with him. In spite of all of that, we went on to see Porscha speak about how the relationship between Fallon and Simon was not what we thought it was, and she gave us all sorts of contexts as to why she was confident in her choice to move forward in a relationship with Simon right, But a lot of people never reconciled that as viewers. They always felt that she was being deceitful in her pursuit of him, and that there was absolutely an overlap in those relationships. Ending is not my place to say, is I don't know you end up in love however, you end up getting the right. But when it comes to people feeling for Porsche in the breakdown of that marriage, conversations like the ones she had on Shemia's patio with the other ladies will aid her. They will help her in being likable, help her in people understanding where she's coming from. But there will still people that still there will still be people, excuse me, that won't buy it.
Speaker 4: There will still people that.
Speaker 3: There will still be people that feel like Porscha was absolutely aware of what she was doing having that conversation on camera. There will be people who feel like Porscha was putting on for the cameras, just like a lot of people thought Britt was when she went to Shemia's house the day after she made the gun comment and she started doing all that damage control when they were sitting in that living room and she was saying, I didn't mean that, I didn't have that all of that. So was it performative? Maybe? But who knows. All we know is that we're not looking at Simon. We're grateful for that, not because of how it looks, but because he's an exhausting person to watch on camera, because he's so thirsty to be there. That's why we have to deal with what we had previously, to deal with social media posts from him. We were inundated with his feelings on everything. When this show is called The Real Housewives of Atlanta, not the Real Couples of Atlanta, we don't really give a fuck what Simon got to say, you know, but he wanted us to. And I think that that's why it's so refreshing to watch the show in his absence. So what was Porscha being fake? We don't know. Maybe she wasn't. Either way it goes. I hope she gets the healing that she needs.
Speaker 4: I just put it like that.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you you to this. When Porscha and Simon got together, she shared the story already in terms of what happened, But I want to know if this makes a difference at all. Balan became pregnant months after she revealed she was pregnant. Me say that Balan revealed she was pregnant months after her as Simon were separated by another man. And this man name is Jayleen Claudia. Am I mistaken that was she? In the season of the Couples showed bitch different each one.
Speaker 2: I recommended them for that and she got my agent. She was the next year.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. So there were some allegations of cheating, that faling was cheating on assignment with Jalen. That's that's that's what Simon said, Chid right when she became pregnant by this other man after being separated. Does that make a difference in terms of people thinking, porcha stole someone's happy marriage or was the marriage clearly in trouble hence the fact that Falinge was pregnant with some of another man's baby.
Speaker 3: No, they don't, because the the umbradge that people have taken with that whole situation had nothing to do with the state of failing. You know, they're gonna get you for calling her failing, Carlos, her name is.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, she fails. No, for all three of us. Claudia is a clever one with her shame. I'm not that clever. I am loud, gay and funny. I'm the most I'm the most clever with my reads. I'll do your bottle being every once in a while. So it's it's.
Speaker 3: Falent, Yeah, it's falent. Falling Pina and I think his name is Jayleen Banks.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Okay, I'm sorry. I say nonification notifications charming.
Speaker 4: You know, she need to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't think that people had an issue with it because of the state of nobody gave her. Damn really about the state of failing in Simon's marriage. What people took issue with was the fact that Portia was on camera being introduced to Time and by falling you know what I'm saying, who he was married to at the time, and she was now in a relationship with him. That just the optics of that just were not positive. No matter how fucked up Falling in Simon's marriage was, no matter if she was fucking on the Jaalen guy at the time or not, no matter, none of that matters. People did not like the optics of Porsche. That's why Kelly this season is able to crack jokes about Porscha stealing somebody's man. That's what it was always about. We don't really care if they was having problems or not. It's it's the way that it looked. It just didn't look right, you know.
Speaker 1: But Dustin, But Dustin, I want I want to ask you this, if a couple is married and there's hints of infidelic tinse, separation and a not so happy marriage. And if we are people who say we don't care what people think of how things look is and and listen, when it came to Balan and again, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know Falan. First of all, she's gorgeous, but I really because I really want to know, at what, at what moment, at what point is It's sort of like, okay, the optics looked a little crazy, but clearly both parties in the marriage moved on from the marriage clearly a while ago.
Speaker 4: Well, here's Carlos.
Speaker 3: I think we've all arrived at that point with our POV on this now, right, because we've seen so much play out after we've seen babies born. Simon and Porsche went on to get married. Now they've gotten DeVore, they're getting divorced. We saw, we've seen what happened. But as viewers, we were introduced to this situation at a point that took place after the breakdown of that relationship. Remember, in the real world, absolutely, as an adult, a grown ass man, I'm aware of the complexities of love and relationships. And things happen when they're supposed to and when they're not supposed to. Right, that's the reality of it, and the history of that relationship, in the state of that relationship does matter. But speaking through the lens of a viewer on this show, right we had we weren't privy to that context. We weren't prevy look coment just came up. We did not have that context.
Speaker 4: We didn't know. The story started for us with Hey, Porscha's.
Speaker 3: Now in a relationship with Simon, who was very married to this lady named Phallon, and that's how we were introduced to him. So that's where it began for us. Had that story been told and produced through the show, had we been introduced to Simon and Fallon's home. Fallon was a guest on the show. She really wasn't even a friend of the show. In season thirteen, she was simply a guest, so we never got a view into their relationship. We didn't know none of that shit. All we knew was that was her husband and now Portia was with him and posted a picture with Dennis and the damn picture with them. We were confused as fuck, And I don't think a lot of Now we know what happened, right, So now everybody that he has caught off on that. But that's what our experience was. We didn't get that. We didn't know that. All we knew was she was with Falen's husband, and we was like, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 2: So as a journalist former journalist, there is a blessing and a curse that information comes to me all the time, like I know things. And I was like, how much you want to say before your hater. It wasn't just Porscha and Simon, okay, allegedly reading there was other people in the situation as well. So let's get into this real quick today. I'm already gonna be called the hater on the show. I think there was a bit of reverse engineering with that storyline. We see Fallon, we see Simon, she's married to him, and then invites Porscha over, and Porscha is clearly acting first of all, how she was acting little thirsty around him, and lo and behold, they've been messing around for a long time. Okay, that was shady. Then after the fact, when after they have a full on relationship, when Fallon gets pregnant by the assistant. It's well, she was cheating the whole time, was she Would you really go on a show Housewives with your cheating wife if you knew at the time she was cheating on you with the the help, No, you wouldn't. He didn't know that. That wasn't happening. When that film that scene when Porscha came to the house, that's bullshit. That is reverse engineering, like you know you get carness. Well, let me just act like I knew they was cheating on us for me first, so I can justify why I did that.
Speaker 4: And people ate it.
Speaker 2: Up because Porsche, I mean, Fallon did not have the platform. People don't really know her. They're more familiar with Porsche. They love her. She's got a very loyal fan base. So it was like, oh, Fallon, please, you're just a little dumb girl that screwed the help you fumble the bag. No, she left, she she got, She got cheated on, and then got with the man that was good looking. And I know it's not about looks, but who actually she felt cared for her heart more. I think Simon collects women like trophies. I really don't know if he has loved any of these women. I feel like he makes he he wants to be famous, and Porsche's even said that. I think he uses women he wants to be on reality TV. I think he's an attention hoard, and I think Simon thinks he's the bad bitch in the relationship. Fallon told me that he was pushing her to get on Housewives of Atlanta before they got on there, So he's been wanting to be on of reality so he's been wanting a peach And then was he do big Jess shar with Porsche, marries her for weddings, whatever, and then he used her. And I do feel bad a portion in that regard because I do think maybe she really did care for him and he was really like liking her but loving the attention. Because the way he carries on on social media is giving such bad bitch energy and influencer.
Speaker 4: It's really excessive. You can tell that some port for him.
Speaker 3: You can tell that's important for him, and all he wanted was the attention, which makes me think was that ship going on between Fallon and Jalen And maybe he did know and because they now had the opportunity to be on the show, fuck it, he let him go ahead and film because.
Speaker 4: He wanted to be on the ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I think that's plausible. I'm not saying we know. I just think that's I think both what you're saying and what I'm saying is possible.
Speaker 4: I think Simon and his intentions right, I.
Speaker 1: Think we're.
Speaker 2: Using Porsche or Fallon whoever, by any means.
Speaker 3: That there what Faer said, he do them both. I think I think it was both. He was thirsty. He wants to be on the television, bro. And that's why watching him was so exhausting for a nigga like me, because I could see straight through that shit and he's not I didn't sign up to watch him. You know what I'm saying, I'm so glad he's not on this season because I did want to see portschit.
Speaker 4: I never wanted to see him.
Speaker 3: I'm glad he's gone off the show, taking up space and bringing nothing but negative bullshit.
Speaker 4: Like I'm glad he's gone.
Speaker 2: So I'll just believe with the moret he is a thirst bucket because I went to his page one day and he was following me. How are you following the girl that be and your girl have had beef before. And then when I clocked his ass on TGIF and we started talking about it, he quickly unfollowed me, but I took a screenshot, Simon. You want to be You want attention from anyone you can. You want any kind of in roads to be on reality television. I told y'all, he got his money and it'll be gotten ways allegedly. And we had this huge corporation worth all this money. You rant and everything, and then you your office is a desk and a fax machine. Where it is the business? Where is it? Simon? Where is it? Where is it?
Speaker 4: Who is this hole? What can you say?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Who is this? Who is this hole? I'm you know what's so funny? Random?
Speaker 3: Let's get up out all of that shit, right, Kenya to me. Kenya really thought that she was going to have an iconic moment with the whole the Meghan lyric repetition right saying that I had been that bitch, still that bitch in that bitch. She thought that was gonna be a big moment it fell. She thought that the boeing and paying dust was going to be a moment flop, but the hit her number one hit record, Okay of that whole album she presented us with was who is this hole? When I tell you that as a part of my vernacular now when things don't make no sense, who is this hole? It don't even have to be about a person. It can be about a noun in general, a person, a place, or a thing. All of those can be hole. Thank you, Kenya Moore. That's your line right there, that's your At least she did get a hit out of this season with who is This Whole? Because I can't stop saying it. I love who is this whole? That's my who is this? That's my name?
Speaker 2: I am, and I am the I am the moments.
Speaker 3: She was murdering her, oh yeah, she ate her up on that time.
Speaker 2: To battle verbally.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so hard to just sit here with a straight face with the two of you, and it has been very challenging anytime we talk. But more in this episode than okay.
Speaker 4: I see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had fun. I know it was a little ex spicy today. I don't apologize. I said what I said, and I meant.
Speaker 4: Everything you said.
Speaker 3: That's why you're in that square, so you can say what you got to say. We don't make no apologies for our commentary over here. We're smart and focused and funny, and if we're asked a question, we gonna mother fucking answer it the way we want to, and with our regard to anything other than than than being fair and honest. Beyond that, you ain't gotta like it, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. So there's that.
Speaker 2: I want to just shout out Erica, Cobby and watch our podcast accents.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm coming.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come to New York City. We'll all hang out and Carls, you gotta fly in and we're gonna all hang out.
Speaker 1: Cards please wat Wednesday.
Speaker 2: A little more well behaved over there than with you guys, I am, but are you okay? Well? Sometimes sometimes not, but we have great commentary.
Speaker 4: I like this murders ship. I'll take the murders over here with.
Speaker 1: Usney, Buddy Pudding high All right, job, have a flight for cash. We love y'all, Brain drop and we'll see y'all back again next week. Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,