Speaker 1: To Sean Hannity's show Toll Free this Monday. It's eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. One of the things I love about the long term friendship that I've had with New King Rich is in his heart of hearts, he's not a politician, he's a historian, he's a professor, and he just brings a perspective to everything that's going on that nobody else usually thinks of, which makes him special and unique in his own way. And he actually wrote this about what's going on as it relates to Iran, and I think it's worth reading it to you and then having him expand on it and explain it more detail. He said, I pose the opposite argument. And he's talking about the commentators, the experts that I've explanations as to why President Trump should end the war in Iran as rapidly as possible. Although we all want a quick end to it, nobody wants forever. War is this will not be forever. This is going to come to a conclusion. And he says, what if a nation which has been chanting death to America for forty seven years actually means it what if that nation, assisted by its allies Communist China Vladimir Putin's Russia, was able to rebuild their missile and nuclear programs with remarkable speed. If the Iranian dictatorship survives after all the threatening talk and weeks of bombing, it is going to consider itself the winner. Indeed, it already is doing so with the recent two weeks cease fire. Leading Iranian figures are now describing how President Trump and Israel should pay reparations to the Iranians for their destroyed missile and nuclear programs, and except that they would be in control of the Straight of Hormuz, he writes. The US based another emerging threat in nineteen forty Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany, which is which occupied much of Europe. The Nazis were focused on trying to starve Great Britain through submarine warfare and cutting off supplies, including food. It was real opposition to the US getting too involved in a European war. President Franklin D. Roosevelt FDR was faced with the challenge of convincing Americans that the Nazi threat was real so people would understand why we are responding aggressively, and since the Nazis had been careful to focus on the European opponents, not on America. Roosevelt needed an explanation that would make sense, and in his September eleventh, nineteen forty one fireside chat, he said, when you see a rattlesnake poised to strike, you don't wait until he is struck before you crush him. And it kind of sums up where I have been in this. And this goes to the impetus for the president after Steve Whitkoff, the Mid East Donvoy, met with the Iranians before Epic Fury, and they're bragging about their inalienable right to build out nuclear weapons and hold the world hostage, and bragging about their four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium, basically saying we're right on the verge of being in a nuclear power, which is why the President I believe acted and acted rightly. Some people still disagree. I don't really have a lot of strong appetite to debate stupid people because and I don't like I normally don't like Nazi analogies. However, this is about as applicable a one an instance in which I can think of one, and that is, if you had the chance to take out Hitler earlier before he committed mass death, why wouldn't you do it? Because that's what we're looking at here. As far as I'm concerned, anyway, Former Speaker of the House, best selling author Nukingrich is with us, sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, And as you know, you and I aren't totally agreement on this. And I worry sometimes about the administration because I think every once in a while they start looking for an easy solution rather than a necessary solution. And I think any solution which does not replace the current dictatorship is simply pushing the problem down the road. I wrote a recent piece about losing Chicago, and my point was, you know, if we allow the Iranians to build missiles, and we allow the Iranians to build nuclear weapons, given that they clearly have not backed off one inch on their death to America belief, someday down the road will lose one or more American cities and then all of our friends in the liberal media will suddenly say who is to blame? And they'll all be very worried, and they'll be looking for scapegoats. The time to get this done is now, and I think Frank the administration ought to relax quld negotiating President again and again go to the country and say, you know, I'm not willing to risk Seattle. He could actually do a tour of cities he doesn't want to lose and have rallies in favor of you know, Kansas City surviving.
Speaker 1: American's appetite for conflict, or especially protracted conflicts is very very low in light of what happened with Iraq and Afghanistan, and I would argue understandably so. But however, the next generation of weaponry is here. We've been able to do a tremendous amount of damage to the Iranian regime and we're now at the fourth and fifthier layer of leadership there in a very short period of time, a very small window historically speaking, how do you define victory.
Speaker 2: That the boom West, who's a great retired marine, great track records in places like Vietnam and Iraq go to piece So six eight weeks ago saying we ought to ship a million rifles to the Dissonance so that the so may be the Iranian Revolutionary Guard that would be at risk. We should be. We should be aggressively actively arming and training the Iranian people to liberate themselves. We should provide the air power to support them, we should provide intelligence to support them, and we should just make very clear. I mean, the morning we say on equivocally this what what George should Bush said about Saddam and twin this will not stand. In the morning we say this, this, this regime is gone. We don't have to put a single American soldier on the ground. We can train volunteers from the Iranian diaspora, and we can train people inside Iran. We can arm them with weapons appropriate to light infantry and to fighting in cities. And instead of having Iranian Revolutionary Guard snipers killing women, which is what they were doing when the women were rebubling about two years ago, they literally had snipers up on the top of buildings shooting down and targeting specific women and hitting them in the head with snipe, with sniper boats, and all of a sudden, in fact, it's Iranians who want to be free. We have to sooner or later. Except transition will be chaotic, it will not be obvious, it will not be easy. But we cannot allow this government. We have two rules here. You can't allow the current dictatorship to stay in power because it really does one believe in death to America. And you do not want to commit American ground forces. This is a country twice the size of Texas, and we do now when it's got ninety million people. We don't want to be in the middle of it. We just want to replace the government.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now a lot of people are going to say, is this mission creep or like for example, I mean we have Amedia problems, we have they do have the sixty percent enriched uranium. My understanding is there are a number of options on the table. One would be to retrieve it physically. That would mean troops on the ground, or you can intomb it and keep eyes on it and prevent them from ever having access to it, which would be which would be probably a solid plan B. The other issue, more immediate issue, is the straight of Horn moves.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The President now announced this naval blockade that's that's going on there that that would probably be a stranglehold in terms of the Iranians to have any ability to bring in any money. That's certainly not going to be helpful. Towards their ability to main control of the regime, although they've shown a willingness to gun down innocent civilians. So so what what are the what are the the top goals that we have to achieve. I agree with you on arming the uranium people. My understanding is that's been a heavier lift than people anticipated. So in the short term, what do we do in the short term and the long term? And now we'd be negligent if we didn't look at this a little bit through the prism of we have a very important mid term election coming up, and I think if peace and prosperity generally drive elections, and you have oil that you know, trading at about one hundred dollars a barrow at any given time, that raises the price of a gallon of gasoline at the pump, I don't think that helps the economy in any way. So there are people that are going to take political considerations into this in factor that in as well. What do you say to them?
Speaker 2: I would say, one that we have an obligation to be able to get things out of the past the straight of her movies, and if we apply enough power and enough course, we can do that. Some of them involved. You know, well, we're going to have some losses. But the fact is when the Iranians hit an American ship worship under Ronald Reagan a one week later, we took out half the Iranian navy in twenty four hours. And that's sort of center signal. So you have to put enough pressure to be able to fight your way through there, to open it up, to get the oil flowing again, and that means that you have to bomb and use missiles and again again and again against the Iranian coastline. You just have to do it. Churchill once said in war, you have to do what is necessary. Saying you did your best isn't good enough. Did you do what was necessary? And I think one, we have to open up the straight period. Two, I think we have to be quite clear this dictatorship is gone and nobody should be confused about that, and we should apply whatever level of power that takes. And three I think one of them, so you've got to get the oil flong enough to get the price back down to a reasonable number. Then you have to say you have to wage your campaign is very straightforward. In September October, everybody willing to lose Chicago or Boston or New York. You should vote Democrat. Everybody who believes saving and American city is worth doing what's necessary, you should vote Republican and we should basically make you just lay us straight out. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: What about the timeline is there? You don't have a timeline, do you?
Speaker 2: My timeline is as soon as possible. I mean, I look, I think it is. I don't understand how they could have started this campaign without the Navy and moving all the mind sweepers and all the things we needed in order to fight our way out of the Gulf from day one. But they didn't. So now they've got to they've got to destroy all the small fast boats. They've got to create you have, we have the potential, and we do it occasionally to create twenty four hour surveillance over an area, and anything that moves in that zone we killed. And we tell them up front if you're in if you're in this zone, you're dad, So don't be confused. And that means you're one guy with one with one missile, we're killing you. That means you're a small boat, we're killing you. Nothing Iranian will survive in this zone. Now take a week or two of that, and you'll be able to have shipping come out of then the price of oil will start to collapse.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with former Speaker of the House, New King Rich on the other side. Than your calls are coming up eight hundred nine to four, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. We continue now with former Speaker of the House, New King Rich eight hundred and shout us on number. We'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead. What is your take on the lack of support of our NATO so called allies and how does this play out over time? I would imagine NATO as it's currently configured would no longer exist.
Speaker 2: Look, Lennon Johnson used to say, if you holp me in on the landing, I want to be in on the takeoff. We didn't consult them. We didn't We didn't walk it through with them. We didn't say this, you know. So suddenly we're in the middle of this fight. They have no idea what our plan is, because we have no idea what our plan is. And again I think they have very limited resources. But but they're not the key. We are. We over half the military budgets in the world are the United States. We we have the most power, we have the most capacity, we have the greatest ability to wise this fight. Let's just win it and then we can figure out a way to get our allies side to be ald Mom was sure, but I if we're going to defend Chicago, San Francisco, in Atlanta based on how much the French are willing to do, we're in a world of hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not willing to do it. But I think our contribution to NATO should be significantly, if not completely, reduced. Then I think they're unreliable allies. We weren't asking for much here, just just a little logistical sport support for the Strait of Hormuz where they get their oil and we don't get any of our oil. And I think there should be a price to pay. This is the number one state sponsor of terror. Their ballistic missiles can hit Paris and London, they can't hit the continental United States.
Speaker 2: Right well, I think, for example, the SPANISHI decider we can't use airfields we help build. Fine. I would find a way, for example, to suspend trade with Spain. I agreed there have to be direct immediate consequences, not just words.
Speaker 1: All right, Former Speaker of the House, New Kingridge, what is our aim victory? You sound like Winston Churchill. Anyway, we appreciate you being with us, Sir eight.
Speaker 4: When news breaks, you get the inside story that no one else has and the behind the scenes chatter that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Eric Swowell, mister Feng Fang is in a whole heap of trouble. Political journalist author Steve Tavares said in a social media post on Saturday that allegations around mister Fangfang and his behavior towards women were widely known among local officials shortly after he entered Congress in twenty thirteen, and he said shortly after being elected to Congress in twenty thirteen, his behavior towards women was well known by all levels of our local government and the Alameda County Democratic Party. I tried repeatedly to get the stories out. I can't force women to speak out when they chose, when they choose not to. I didn't push. I also knew that Swalwell was known to threaten litigation anyway He now has dropped his gubernatorial bid because as all of these sexual misconduct allegations are swirling and he's facing an expulsion effort in the House of Representatives. His staffers apparently are horrified by the rape allegations, calling for Americans to stand with his accusers. The Manhattan DA is now launching a sexual assault probe against Swalwell. More women have come forward to accuse him of sexual misconduct. I mean, this is going downhill very fast for mister fang Fang, and my understanding is at some point there may be a declassification of the records involving him. I mean, this guy wanted to quote the Epstein files, but there might be a release of the information as it relates to him and fang Fang his former girlfriend. Anyway, here is mister fang Fang, while a former staffer of his, alleging how she was sexually assaulted in twenty twenty four. After a night of being out drinking listen.
Speaker 5: I decided to ask him to meet me for a drink. And I did this because I was so far removed from what had happened in twenty nineteen. I felt safe because I was established I had a partner. I felt more secure than I could have a strictly professional relationship with this person. After that bar closed, we went to another. I went to the bathroom, and I don't remember anything after that.
Speaker 2: You don't remember anything.
Speaker 5: I remember the next day. I can see flashes of that evening, of him on top of me, me pushing him off, him grabbing me. It was a lot more aggressive. It was aggressive.
Speaker 2: Did you say no?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I said no. I in my flash that I can recall, I was pushing him off of me, saying no, And what's it he do? He didn't stop, He didn't stop, and you woke up the next morning.
Speaker 1: I woke up the.
Speaker 5: Next morning naked alone in his hotel room. I for a moment didn't even know I was in his hotel room. That's how intoxicated I was. And I called my mom, the only person I could think that.
Speaker 2: It helped me.
Speaker 1: Then, this former staffer alleges more again. A listener disclaimer for the graphic content.
Speaker 5: I kept figuring out ways to blame myself. I shouldn't have reached out to him at all. I should have left. I should have done this well. Eric shouldn't have raped me. It was in twenty nineteen, I was again driving him to an event. This was my job, and you were twenty one years old and I was twenty one years old. We see some sort of parking lot and he says to pull over. He pulls out his penis and instructs me to give him oral sex. And I started to again. I felt incredibly uncomfortable, and I stopped and I said to him, this feels really uncomfortable, and anyone could see us right now. And he said to me, you're right. It's probably not good for a congressman to be caught with his pants down.
Speaker 1: And then it goes on and the former staffer says that she and Swallowell exchange lude photos as part of this relationship. Again graphic content. Did he ask you to send him lut photos?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: And did he ever send lu photos?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: He would send short snapchat videos of him rubbing his penis through his pants while on the airplane.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief. Now here's Swollwell from all over the weekend.
Speaker 6: A lot has been said about me today through anonymous allegations, and I thought it was important that you see and hear from me directly. These allegations of sexual assault are flat false. They are absolutely false. They did not happen, They have never happened, and I will fight them with everything that I have. They also come on the eve of an election where I have been the front runner candidate for governor in California. I do not suggest to you in any way that I'm perfect or that I'm a saint. I have certainly made mistakes in judgment in my past, but those mistakes are between me and my wife, and to her, I apologize deeply for putting her in the position. I also apologize to you if in any way you've doubted your support for me. But I think you know who I am.
Speaker 1: I think anybody knows who he is. I don't think he survives this big time AJ Houston, Texas. What's going on, baby, I'm Sean Hannity.
Speaker 8: What's going on? Baby?
Speaker 1: It's been too long? How are you my friend?
Speaker 8: Oh man? They working me to death, working me to death, and I'm trying to get by listening to them idiots out there on the radio, and you battle them back and forth with them, and then this guy here, Sean, let me ask you something, reck quick? Oh happy ladyishes to everybody on the staff and everybody, Linda, all of them? Hey, reck quick, let me uh if she said she said pictures and he got she got pictures, he got pictures. Why is he coming on selling everything is false? Because Sean, don't stuff stay don't I mean she got pictures. She can prove it right from what she's saying.
Speaker 1: If the pictures go a long way, yeah, make any case. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 8: So he's gonna he's sent up that line saying, oh, I ain't got none of this. Everything is false? Is everything is false? Well? Uh, let her bring the pictures out and let every right. But I think it's already then came out though, right, Sean, if I'm not mistaken, I there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to see those pictures. I think I can. I think I can go through life without ever having us see those pictures. I think I can live without those videos.
Speaker 8: I know. But I thank god if he stepped down, that we might have a Republican into California.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make a prediction he's gonna get thrown out of Congress. He'll never be governor. And I think that his odds of probably being found guilty are very, very high, if these charges are brought against them, there's my prediction. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 8: And you know, Democrats seem like nothing never happened to mew. If it's Republican, oh my god, he'd have been under the jail by now. But since he's a Democrat, they gonna sweep it. Look at nuisance. He haven't gave them people their permits for their houses yet. The media ain't. They haven't. I ain't gonna say aang I said, haven't did a word media outlet on it.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a tape of nuisance back when he was mayor of San Francisco, of him having to apologized for having an affair with like one of his best friends and campaign I guess he was ahead of his campaign and having some relationship with the wife. I mean it was not good, I know.
Speaker 8: And then I love what Trump said to Maria this weekend. Uh oh, they mad, Oh you you said this, and you're gonna wipe out this and that something I don't hear y'all getting mad when they said death to America. And then what about all these legal the kids they're getting killed by these legals. What about them children? That's what anytime Democrats come and say they want to bounce for them, say what about the keys that's dead right now that the parts are grieving for that, nobody's talking about. You know, I'm sure I never seen it this bad, big daddy, and you know, me and you, we've been at it a long time. I never seen the Democrats.
Speaker 1: This un american.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna put it that way. And treason is that I'm gonna go further than Bill O'Reilly did. This is treason what the Democrat party doing to us? And they back in session, Lord knows, let's see what they're gonna do. Is they're gonna pass anything?
Speaker 1: Oh probably not the joke. They don't care. And by the way, you know, let's be very clear here, what does you know what's being accused here. It's not groping, it's not findling, it's not unwanted kissing, all of which could qualify as sexual assault. If what he did here the woman's accusing him of the R word, let's be blunt. And so we'll see what happens. We'll see if the Democrats try to tone this down. It seems like Democrats are running pretty quickly away from them, even now as we speak, but we'll wait and see what happens. Oh all right, my friend. Good to catch up with your big time AJA Houston, Texas. We love you, ma'am. Right, quick break, right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number as eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 4: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's get back to our busy phones. It's toll for you. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Uh, all right, Rob, Connecticut or Bob and Connecticut. Bob, how are you glad you called Sean?
Speaker 3: It's Corrupticut. It's not Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Corrupticut. But you you you choose to live in Corrupticut, so enjoy your time there.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm too old to move. I actually all moved.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're too old to move? You're not too old to move? Where did you ever get that ism from?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I said?
Speaker 3: Okay at seventy years old. Do I want to go and start over. I thought about it, going to Virginia. I saw a really nice place. But anyway, that's Stallwell, guy, he's just being a typical Democrat. But that's not why I called you. I've been agnostics most of my life, but I think now I'm becoming a Linditarian.
Speaker 1: Here we go again. We're going to start up with this this week. I thought we got this out of our system last week.
Speaker 3: Linda is right, if you forgive and forget, they will just do it again.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I forgive and forget. I didn't say that. That's not what the Lord's Prayers says. It says, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us. That's what it says.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't truspass those other people do. But and I think turn our plows into swords.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, this kind of gets to the issue of of the pope and you know him weighing in against you know, President Trump. All right, so violence is wrong at all times? Was it? You know, Catholic Church was not exactly on the right side of history of World War Two? Was it? No, Catholic Church. You know, we're forgetting David's did slay Goliath and that pharaoh army drowned in the Red Sea, and Joshua and Jericho and the walls falling, and you know, we're forgetting King David's victories and and God trains his hands for war. We're forgetting all that part of the Bible too, because that seems fairly relevant. Is that is there evil in our time? Here's the question? And should evil be eradicated before innocence is murdered? That would be my question for the Pope. If the Pope ever wants to come on the show. I have a few questions for the Pope.
Speaker 3: Well, Lynda is right. I got a thing.
Speaker 1: She's not right. It is biblically wrong what she says not, but it's okay to read right. You don't get write the Bible. I'm rewriting the Bible. It's my interpretation what you said last week. Right, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us. Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. What does forgive me? Times Jesus? Should we forgive people seventy what does forgive me?
Speaker 3: But they do know what they are doing, but anyway, the straight to her moves. I got an idea.
Speaker 1: On that, thank goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I think they had to put sharpshooters on each ship with Barrett fifties. First shot to the waterline and the angle it'll blow the bottom of the boat out. Second shot will take out the motor. Send a nuke and hit them with a nuke, and then say.
Speaker 1: We're not going to hit them with a nuke. We're just not. However, this is a very winnable, very achievable goals may take a little longer than they plan, and I think that the world is better and safer without a nuclear armed Iran. And yeah, I mean ideally the free flow of oil at market prices, but as I pointed out earlier, we are down very little supply and the market just continues to overreact in spite of the fact is production elsewhere around the world has gone up significantly more than making up the difference of Iranian oil, and the people that will suffer the most will be the Chinese. And I could care less, but anyway, I appreciate to call you and Linda good luck at the Pearly Gates as you try to explain your own interpretation of the Bible to Jesus and how you decided to just ignore his very specific instruction. Good Luck to you both. I hope that works out for you. At the Pearly.
Speaker 7: Gates Animalist twenty two through three four Animalist Consumer Access at our APR for rates in the five start at six point one nine six percent. For will qualify borrowers colleed six six one five hundred. For details about credit loss in terms, visit www American Financing dot net forwards.
Speaker 2: Ash Kennedy