Speaker 1: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Jack is on the phone today for a first day follow up, but he's getting ghosted by Elise. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jack, how long has it ben since you heard from Lise?
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, I guess it's been.
Speaker 4: About a week now.
Speaker 5: And have you been trying to hit her up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I actually I'm trying not to do too much, but I did just text her again this morning, and I think I'm overthinking it a bit, So that's why I'm at as her help now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get that. Why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 4: They went? Well, that's that's weird thing. But they went really well.
Speaker 3: We went to a nice topless spot, honestly, it's perfect, and we talked, we laugh, we had a lot of chemistry, you know, and then she's at least he's funny, she's gorgeous, quick with her comebacks, well good, you know. And then we went back to my place for a few more drinks and one thing, let's do another.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you guys picked up huh we did?
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: It was amazing, honestly, Like, I haven't felt that comfortable with someone in a long time.
Speaker 4: That's why it's kind of weird because.
Speaker 3: Now she's ghosting me.
Speaker 4: You know, I really have no idea why. Like everything helped great.
Speaker 5: Well, how did you guys leave it?
Speaker 4: I think good. I thought it was. I thought it was a great date.
Speaker 2: That's that's why it's what's the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: She said she had a great time.
Speaker 5: Did she say the night or did she kind of like dip right after?
Speaker 4: She didn't dip right after.
Speaker 3: I don't think she spent the full night, but she you know, she stayed for a while and then I got her an uber home.
Speaker 5: So did anything happen? So that could be the reason why she's not hitting you back.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been trying to think it was one thing. It was a little embarrassing. It was kind of funny in the moment, actually, I mean, so I have a couch. It's kind of beatlee wallor.
Speaker 4: The couch.
Speaker 3: But something happened at one point in the night. She she she sat on the couch and at a leg in the middle of it actually broke. Oh you know, she didn't like fall off, but it went down and it was was kind of funny. But I think, you know, I laughed a little. I caught myself, I thought myself because I didn't like me laugh. And then uh, I think maybe that was embarrassing for her, and that's I.
Speaker 6: Would be mortified if I broke somebody's couch. I'd be like, the last thing I'm going to do is let you touch me. I just broke it.
Speaker 3: I mean, let her know. It's an old couch. I you know, I could stand to replace the couch anyway, if I wasn't upset or anything.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, So was it the couch itself because it broke, Like you know when you go to somebody's house and they don't have a headboard, but in this case, you have a couch, but it's a jankie couch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: Maybe Well, we'll see if it was the couch that is making her ghost you. We'll play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play a song, come back and get your first day follow up, next.
Speaker 1: First date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Jack is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Elise. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Jack, why don't you refresh our memory on what happened with the lease?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: So, Alise and I went on one date on top us. It was great, so great. She came back to my place, you're hitting it off. We did end up hooking up, but weird thing happened where yah Si.
Speaker 4: She did sit on my couch and then.
Speaker 3: Her leg broke at a point, so I'm worried that might be why I'm not hearing back. I texted her a few times and haven't hearned back in about a week now.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll see if it's the couch that did you in or if it's something else. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready? Thank you guys. Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Elise?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey Lise, how are you? This is the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewbel.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria, and I'm Jewel. I'm Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I sure have.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you. We'll last for a review at the end of this. Leave it on them Google or whatever. But before we do that, have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, well guess what, at least.
Speaker 4: I'm on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us asking if we could call you to see why you're ghosting them. Do you know who would do that?
Speaker 4: I knew this is gonna happen. It's just jacking, Yes it is.
Speaker 5: You knew he was gonna call a radio station.
Speaker 4: I just I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well, Jack told us about your date a little bit, said that you were awesome and it's confused why you're not calling you back because it's been about about a week or so. Can you tell us sure?
Speaker 7: I mean, he is a sweet guy in the date was actually a lot of fun, like we had a great time until.
Speaker 3: We got back to his place.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought there was some fun had there. Oh god, not fun.
Speaker 7: I mean we didn't play yacht see yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's from something that we talked about him with we know code.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the d though you liked to date, you had fun with him.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, the date was good.
Speaker 7: It's just when we went back to his place, like, I mean, it was fine at first, but it was just like it.
Speaker 4: Was a little messy, but like whatever.
Speaker 7: Right then I see this sock not just.
Speaker 8: Like any stock, a sock like near his bed, and it wasn't like just lying around like laundry.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like it's like I think, so I do think of like college a used sock.
Speaker 4: Yes, like the used sock.
Speaker 7: Oh, it was like clear what it.
Speaker 4: Was used for.
Speaker 7: Oh, it just gave me like a like a total.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's guys, guys.
Speaker 2: So Jackie's on the other line listening and was it talks?
Speaker 3: Yes, I had no idea. God, no, hi jack the oops, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Was she right about the sock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, about the sock.
Speaker 4: I forgot about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect anyone to come back to my place.
Speaker 4: And it was it was not supposed to be there because I'm not. I'm not. I'm not some frat boy. That's sair. It just helps with the nerves.
Speaker 7: You know, nerves, Okay, so it was for me. You were so nerves this that I see. I still think it's pretty gross. It does feel like a pretty frat move, Like I haven't seen anything like that since like freshman year. Like, I just like, I can't see that. You know, I get it, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm very sorry. Again, I totally forgot about it. I was nervous. I did not think it through. But I'm not some adult crap.
Speaker 3: Gosh, that's fair, whatever it takes. Please just don't write me off over a stong I just I'm just.
Speaker 6: Jack like using it like a mic drop, like he's prepping for the date. He's a little bit nervous, and when it's over, he's like, I'm ready, Mike drawn, I'm sorry, Jack, you're.
Speaker 2: Making it really at least, would you like to go out with Jack again? On his name's Jack?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Jackie? Would you like to go off with go go on another date with you? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 7: Oh, gosh. I mean, the night was fun and like, Jack's not a bad guy, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 7: And now now the fact.
Speaker 4: That you just incorporated his name and what the sock was for is it's kind of hard enough too.
Speaker 3: Well, didn't give me one more shot, one more No dirty sauce, no broken furniture, just a great time with an honest, loyal, attractive Liverpool guy.
Speaker 2: He is honest. At least look at that like he did own it. He didn't try to say that the sack wasn't for that like he did own it. And he's laughing about it, like at least has got, you know, a good sense of humor too.
Speaker 5: He really likes you, that's true.
Speaker 7: Fine, I'll give you one more chance, but you need to call me after you've done your laundry.
Speaker 2: Sweet congratulations. At least you and Jack are off on another date.
Speaker 1: Juble's first Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at advocateslave dot com