Speaker 1: You didn't have all the seasons?
Speaker 2: Yes, and where are you these days?
Speaker 1: I'm still here in the valley. Yeah, in the West sand Fernando Valley. I've been here twenty four years.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, we were in our house and we were in Calabasas, but we were there for twenty for yeah, twenty three years.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Mac moved. So Mac is now in Maryland.
Speaker 3: I went east. Is anybody mister David is.
Speaker 1: Still I was never in La though, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you're still in California.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's up? I didn't know David was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the middle.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Can you see us all? Or do you only see me? Because otherwise that's a travesty.
Speaker 1: Do you know I can see you and I can just I can see half of David.
Speaker 2: David? Do you see Mac on the screen? Where you see us? Do you see a pin? Can you know?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you see that? Do you see Mac? Now?
Speaker 1: There we go, Hi guys, Yeah.
Speaker 2: There he is. Okay.
Speaker 1: You know what, I still have all my seventh Heaven stuff. I still have that gas that gas pump. Oh yeah, and I still have the remember the lunch box?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you have the cellar?
Speaker 1: And the little wind up church.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have that too.
Speaker 1: I have that stuff. Man, that's great. And and usually when people come to visit me, if they're Seventh Heaven fans, I'll let I'll let them leave with a with a gift. Yeah, I mean they really love it, you know, and teenager too. I gave a couple of teenager things away.
Speaker 2: You know, that's awesome because.
Speaker 1: Somebody in in like Indiana who grew up watching the show. It means a lot, of course, it does, you know, And it means you know, I mean it's been sitting. I have a little display thing in my kitchen that came with the house. But it's a fifty the built the house was built in nineteen fifty, so it's kind of you know, yeah, mid century, you know. Yeah, it's kind of old. But that kind of stuff goes perfectly with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. It's a perfect display case for it.
Speaker 1: Let's right at home.
Speaker 2: You know, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's great to see you, guys.
Speaker 2: We're so happy to have you. And you know, what do you want us? Can we dive right in?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? All right? This is catching up with the Camdens. I'm Bemverly Mitchell. I'm David Gallagher, and we have a very special guest, indeed, like a very special guest who has been on throughout the whole all seasons.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're very very beginning.
Speaker 2: You are our most special recurring role, mister Christopher Michael. Who was you? And also, by the way, I have to read this.
Speaker 4: Who we've gotten to in the rewatch already?
Speaker 2: Yes? You Actually we've gotten to you in the rewatch because your.
Speaker 4: First appearance on the show is right in the first season. We've already we've been watching some of the episodes through and and uh, and we've already caught your your debut on the on the first season.
Speaker 3: It didn't take us long to get in trouble, did it.
Speaker 1: I didn't on that Saturday morning, Yes, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the first was that the first episode, your first episode was Saturday was when we meet Officer Michael, which because you were you were officer, detective captain and eventually got to chief of police. I mean you had quite a career.
Speaker 1: That's right, thanks to seventh Yeah, was that when I was thinking of talking to you, guys, I was thinking I had a recurring role on TV for sixteen years thanks to Brenda Hampton. Eleven years on Seventh Heaven and it was five years on Teenager.
Speaker 2: You did, yeah, you also.
Speaker 1: I was in every season on both shows.
Speaker 2: Valuable is quite impressive.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know if they were going to call me or not. They just, you know, kept kept calling me. You know. Yeah, I thought about that. I said, that's that's great, you know, same thing for us.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, because we also got to MC and I also got to pop on over to see I was referring to I don't know, and they just keep calling, you know, was I was seventh heven?
Speaker 3: Your first role as a police officer.
Speaker 1: Which birth?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, you played a police officer a lot, but I wasn't sure how that got started and what your first police officer role was.
Speaker 1: And you know, that's a good question with the first one was I can tell you my first I'm probably my first police officer was Hunter. Oh wow, yeah Hunter. It was probably eighty seven and I I was in a scene with Stephanie Kramer. Yeah, yeah, that was probably now that you mentioned it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how'd you audition for other police officer roles before that one?
Speaker 1: Or absolutely numerous, numerous, of course.
Speaker 2: You just gave off that great.
Speaker 1: Authoritative Well that's it, you know, my my niche as it were. And I'm glad I had one, because I was always glad that the industry seemed to know what to do with me. My my my niche was men in authority, and I would say probably eighty percent of that was a guy in uniform, and eighty percent of that was a policeman or a security guard. And I played the high school principles and principal coaches and you know, lawyers and fire man.
Speaker 4: That came in many forms, but it always seemed to the man in uniform, the man who the man with the plan, never a damsel in distress.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we choose some of the same dirt there a few times, or David, you know, getting you out of trouble, that's right, that's right. Absolutely all those years ago, guys, it's been wow.
Speaker 2: I know you were with us from the beginning nineteen ninety six, ninety six, yeah, nineteen ninety six, and I just always loved when you came on. It was always so fun you You always were so bright and cheery and such so much fun to work with and we were always grateful to have you. What was that experience like for you? Like Pop? Coming on to the.
Speaker 1: Show in seventh heven was a blessing. It's a cliche, but it was a godsend, you know, And you're talking about a guy. I mean in ninety six, I was already well I've been acting since I was a kid, but I'd already been a SAG for thirteen years, right. Uh. Ninety six was a year I was vested for my SAG pension. And it was weird because you know, you need at least I don't know what it is now, but you need ten years at that time. So my but I was still working in a survival job and when I got my letter, I said, wow, you mean I had a career. And then that's the year seventh even started, So you know, it was nothing but a blessing.
Speaker 3: After that, you know, what did you do as a kid, Well, let's.
Speaker 1: See here, Well I just had a normal childhood.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you said, I thought you said you'd been acting since you.
Speaker 1: Were Oh what did I do? Just local stuff? Yeah? Theater I wasn't when I say I started in eighty three. That was when I joined sag. That's when my professional career started. But before then I was always acting the normal stuff, but anytime I could find something local that somebody wanted to use me in. You know, I did my first feature film back in Indianapolis. It's all local stuff.
Speaker 3: But you were fairly young when you knew that that was what you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's weird because it was the only thing I ever wanted to do.
Speaker 5: Is anyone else in your family, you know, in the arts in that way or otherwise.
Speaker 1: I have a brother that's an artist in Minnesota. He draws billboards.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean draws them by hand.
Speaker 2: Wow, that takes a while.
Speaker 1: Amazing how you can draw something on that scale and have it looked like have it looked like like it was a picture.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of stuff he does. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: That's amazing just to me that people with such a broad variety of extreme talents were all the same species. But like, I can't imagine being able to do something like that right ever.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: I know, it's pretty amazing. You know. I've been playing guitar for a while, but I am an infant Uh, playing the guitar, it just gives me great or learning the guitar just gives me greater appreciation for the people that do it well. The stuff they do is nothing short of amazing.
Speaker 3: The more you know, the more you don't know.
Speaker 1: Hitting notes is one thing, but putting them together is another thing. And then they bend them and they slide them and it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Really, how long have you been playing guitar.
Speaker 1: For on and about twenty years?
Speaker 3: Awesome acoustic or electric.
Speaker 1: People that do it really well. You know, you have people who have genius and they just sit down and pick that thing up and just whoo, you know, And that's true in every field really exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's always interesting when people come on and they're like, why is acting so easy for you? And I'm like, I wouldn't say it's easy. I just feel like I don't really think all that much.
Speaker 3: It comes natural, a little bit more natural.
Speaker 2: But I think it's also I mean, I think there's also people on set too who like, don't really necessarily like it's it's a little bit harder, it's a little bit more learned. And I think even we spoke with George stult you good old George, And I think it was like it was things that he was saying, like you had to he had to learn it on set because it wasn't something innate, it wasn't something that he had the business. It was new. He was green, he was very we we discussed how many shades of green?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that. But for his first job he did well. He did well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that could be you didn't fire him, So you didn't fire him because you were you were his uh, you were his superior officer, and he never got rid of them.
Speaker 1: The day I had to fire him, I'm like, oh, it was just like on Teenager when when Jack Pappus comes to me and says, hey, Coach, can I stay with you? I'm reading this script and I'm like, at further than I go? No, sure, Papas, come on down, man.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the the like the development of Officer Michaels over time, Like we're discussing quickly, just how you you started off as as Officer Michael's friend of the family, and then over time you you made detective and eventually the chief of police of our community. And and how that I think kind of established the the amount of of like respect and love that we had for you and your character on the show. But like but that that your character got his own like uh like little sub storyline that that really arked over the entire series.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's called good, right, Yes, it's called Brenda Hampton. It's called basic good writing. Where you take characters and they have arcs. It's like you said, they grow, there's grow, grow and develop. Yeah, and they have fallacies, you know, they make mistakes and they transcend them. And that's what that's what it's all about. These days, there's so much writing it's just not good. And I don't know if you're aware of it, but I watch a lot of One of the most entertaining things I watched these days is YouTube, and I like to watch what they they're referred to as trolls, and they basically their critics. They watched everything from so everything from everything going on to society to movies and music, and they're just absolutely hilarious and they're far more entertaining, I think, than most of the movies that they're putting out these days. And one of the big problems that aims to be recurring is that they just don't know how to write. They don't know about things like character arcs.
Speaker 4: Well, there's there's an interesting thing where there there's a trend I feel like in some media now where characters are are tried to people want characters that don't make mistakes, like characters that are benevolent and and are always on the right side of things. And without the miss without the characters making mistakes, there's nothing to grow from. There's no there's no place to go if you're always right.
Speaker 2: Well, there's nothing interesting because being human, right is.
Speaker 1: You know, Superman is no good without ryptonite.
Speaker 4: True, Absolutely, you need your flaws and and and then exposing your flaws, but also, like you know, investigating them is what is interesting and and what and gives you a place to learn.
Speaker 1: From and try to transcend it, try to get over it and do better. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that was also what was so fun about our show was also the gift that we had of eleven years to truly investigate our characters and develop and to grow and to fall down and to get back up, and each one of us and to also have to be able to have time because that's a gift because most times shows you don't know that you have that, which we didn't either. We always know we.
Speaker 1: Were lucky the right time, Yes, and hit right away. It was their only hit. I remember we started, We started getting reruns and residuals right away.
Speaker 4: It's right, Yeah, we were. We were picked up quickly by by a lot of by an audience that didn't have anything else like us to hold on to, Like if for the audience that loved our show, we were the only game in town for a long time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean we're still kind of the only game in town for a lot of that audience who's still kind of rediscovering us too. Do you guys go ahead?
Speaker 1: Loved Yes, you know, I can only imagine what you guys must have gone through. But every time I went through the grocery store and stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm sure, do you get recognized off?
Speaker 1: And now not as much? You know, in part because you know, the show has been gone so long, and I cut my hair and I colored my hair for five years, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David cut his hair too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might see a little gray hair in my hair the first season, but after that, so you know, not as much, but sometimes you never know.
Speaker 2: It's always fun to it's always fun to hear the stories of how the show impacted people's lives. And and again, like you were, you were one of us, you were there the whole time. We you know, it's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: It really was. It was a godsend. I'll tell you. I can't I'll say that at time and time again, but it really was.
Speaker 5: You're just so warm too, honestly, like on the days that you were it did feel thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a great time, we really did.
Speaker 3: How did you been in kind to us?
Speaker 2: How did you think?
Speaker 4: That really feeds into by the way, the like those qualities that you have. It is no surprise to me that you've had you've built this career in the industry as as the man in uniform, as as a man with authority, because you're you're sort of this image of of the of the right man with authority, the good man with authority, uh, you know, and and so like you know, as opposed to people who kind of make their careers being like the corrupt villain or the corrupt politician or that you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know what to every time and time again. Throughout my career, I used to get from people, Oh yeah, you're always a cup, You're always a cup. You're you know what I say to him, I'm glad I'm the guy slapping the cuffs on him because I looked at I look when I look at movies like Minister Society and some of these others, I could if those, some of those roles were the things the only thing I was suitable for, I wouldn't be an actor period.
Speaker 4: And I think that disposition is what kind of put you in the right place at the right time to be that kind of that the good cop figure and and the you know that the authority figure that you could trust and you have that that uh, that gentle soft spokenness, but but also that assuredness that comes with a good authority figure, someone you can feel safe.
Speaker 1: I certainly believed in it wholeheartedly, that's for sure. Well.
Speaker 2: And I think also Brenda obviously recognized that when you came on, and obviously is what kept you around. And Brenda also was really good like that, like if she loved you, you were there till the end, she would take care. And I think that was also what was so wonderful about our show is like we really took care of the people, of all of the people that we cared about, our guest stars, our crew, our cast, like.
Speaker 1: Started from the top. It did.
Speaker 2: It absolutely started from the top and she was.
Speaker 1: And it rolled down.
Speaker 2: I mean it rolled into another series. It even rolled into the like most of our cat our crew followed a suit.
Speaker 1: I've worked a lot of shows, Yes, I know what I'm talking about, and I can tell you a lot of shows, especially that ran a long time that I worked on, you were lost. I mean, even as a guest star, you had to fend for yourself. I'll give you an example. When I did Gray's Anatomy, I'm walking around, I'm waiting on a script to be sent to my house. They finally sent me to wardrobe the day before the shoot and I say, I never got a script, and they say, oh, go to production. Okay. So I go to production, I get the script. I look through it. It is completely different from what I auditioned for, and it's significant and I'm glad I got it when I did, or I wouldn't have been prepared the next day. Wow. Yeah, So it's a case of having to fend for yourself, because if I had waited, oh they're going to send me the script, if I had gotten it late that night or even the next day, if I wasn't prepared, nobody knows and nobody cares about anything other than I'm not prepared, right, Yeah, yeah, there's no excuse, you know what I mean. That's why the day before I'm glad, I insisted, like, hey, do you have a script for me or not? You know, but that's the kind of thing you have to do when, especially in some of the shows that run longer, you just really have to fend for yourself. But Seventh Heaven was really good about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we were. We were always very well organized. Yeah, everybody knew what was going on, and we like to think that we had a very friendly, warm set that was inviting.
Speaker 4: To I think it's something we deserve to be proud of. We had a we had a great set environment by and large, especially given how long we were around and you know how many people we had come through our doors. You know, I think we can be proud of that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I've been on shows where you go in excuse me, the transportation guy tells you don't use the bathroom, Oh goodness. And you know it's because he doesn't want to he does it. He's lazy. I'm going to be in like the last scene of the day and he's gonna want to pack up and leave. So he doesn't want to do his job. And he thinks I'm stupid enough to not somehow know that, and he actually think, don't use the bath what? And I mean it goes on and on. I once had an ad I'm not going to name the projects, but the guy was he had it. He he had he wanted to. He acted like he was wrangling cattle or something. All right, Christopher, let's go. He did it two or three times, and I had to tell him, hey, wait aute, wait a minute. Way, I had to call dress him down and say what are you doing? Why are you talking to me that way? But you know what, one thing I found, once again from being a business as loan, A lot of people who are behind the scenes start as actors, and they hate actors because they didn't have what it took, whatever it was, they didn't have what it took to make it. But instead of getting into another business altogether, they stay in the business and a lot of them are just absolute. They had the worst attitudes in the world. And I know that because, you know, I didn't start out as a guest star or anything. I know what it's like to be the guy that's got a couple of lines and then people want to pick on you, and a lot of the crew members are like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think there's something to be said for like kind of working your way up, so then when you finally get your chance, you definitely understand that this is not the norm. This is you had to work hard for it.
Speaker 1: And absolutely it's funny.
Speaker 5: I had an experience working on a movie where like the camera or the like the eighty Department, they didn't want to learn any any of the actors' names. Granted we're shooting together, we're all together for like a month, right, and they called everybody by their characters' names, And I was like.
Speaker 1: Why do you do that.
Speaker 5: He's like, well, yeah, we're so many of you, it's hard for me to keep tracking.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so many of us, there are like five.
Speaker 5: Of us on this whole movie, and they're like fifty of you, and we can remember your name. This is like what I said. It was just like you can't be bothered to learn five new names. But but what am I gonna call you? A?
Speaker 1: D okay? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I have had a good crew, did We had the best crew? I think our crew was It was very clear to all of us that what made our show magical wasn't just the seven of us in front of the camera. It was the entirety of the crew that was behind us, the backbone, our spine, and you know, so many of them became our family. And I think we were also so blessed that we didn't have a crazy amount of turnover. We had consistency and longevity which was also which was great. And also with our guest stars, like that's what was We had people like we have our constants that would come back. So it was always so special.
Speaker 5: Casting department also to thank a little bit for that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah the first time, yes, exactly. So what are you doing? What are you doing these days?
Speaker 1: Oh? Taking it easy? Good? Yeah, pretty much retired. I retired in twenty fifteen, you know, but I like it just kind of kicking it back and taking it.
Speaker 3: Easy, you are days outside of guitar, what other just.
Speaker 1: Taking care of myself, you know, staying off the freeway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you right now.
Speaker 2: That's okay, we understand.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm glad you do. But it really forty plus years of every time I get on that freeway. Man, it's like I'm going to war.
Speaker 2: NIC's a bit like agree, And I mean we moved so yeah, that's right. Yeah, so you can only take so much exactly.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if I hadn't been here all this time, if I hadn't grown up in Indiana dreaming about living in California, I would probably move to But hopefully there won't be any reason. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I agree that you have to have lived somewhere else, I think to appreciate appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And I came from New York, as did I. Yeah, yeah, did you grow up in New York?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my family moved out here the year we did the pilot Seventh Heavens. So when I came out to California with my family, I'd been out here a few times before that. But but my family made the move blind, like we didn't. I didn't have the show or anything, and we moved out here in that year we we shot the pilot for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lived, I grew up in Indiana, and then I moved to New York. And I was in New York for four years and that's where I kind of got started with my professional career, and then I moved out here. But I sometimes say that living in New York was that was kind of like living in hell, because coming to California was like Heaven makes me appreciate that California more. Absolutely, they are.
Speaker 4: They are very different in many ways. No, that's all right, They're very different in many ways. But but they also and there's they have their similarities as well. But it's interesting like they they've they've become so opposite of each other that they start to meet on the other side.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, there's just no way I could have stayed in New York.
Speaker 2: God, you worked. You worked with all of us through the seasons. I think once we all got in trouble or or needed help at some point. Was there any like stand I think I did? I definitely there was.
Speaker 1: Lucy got in trouble one.
Speaker 2: Lucy definitely got in trouble. She's not perfect, she was not nearly. Were there any like standout storylines or funny stories that you remember?
Speaker 1: Okay, the first one it's not funny. Nothing doors but change. Yeah you remember that one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, speaking of Lucy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that one. There was the one living out here in the valley. I take a lot of times. I take bawbo of Boulevard and I'll never forget our slow speed chase with oh yeah, Boulevard that that's used because there's no stoplights. That's where we filmed it, and it's very it's kind of famous because a lot. It's used a lot for that reason, and I use it to get to and from my house a lot from the freeway, and every time I go down a section about Boulevard, I remember, look at it, David, what were you thinking.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to get to that one in the rewatch, honestly, because that's that's one of the episodes that I had completely forgotten about until we started reviewing the show again and and then I was like, Wow, that one. It was so funny and like and ridiculous and not something I think you could kind of do these days, you know what I mean. It's not a joke that would work, I guess in the context of today, but it was. It was a great funny episode for it's really funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor Graham Jarvis. Yeah with Graham.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, another incredible.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of them. If I if I think about it, I'm sure I'll come up with more.
Speaker 4: And the slow speed car chase, I said something like, if I pull over, my life is over.
Speaker 1: There was another one where we were working together David and and Ashley Simpson was in it, and I forget what happened, but I had a I had. I had a few lines with her at the top of the scene and then she walks off and I'm waiting for you because I want to talk to you, and she walks off, and I'm just kind of doing what's this kind of thing? And I go as she walks off, I just kind of go. I just catch myself and like, oh you, Sergeant Michael, shouldn't be checking out Simon's girlfriend, you know what I mean. I tried not to do it, but when I looked at it, I did it. For just a second. I think about that sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. We love those stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, found there on Exposition Off expedition. Yeah, we went back and visited.
Speaker 4: It's it's our old building is now a post house for for editing and stuff. It's it's a new a new lease on life. So yeah, we we went and checked out the old stomping grounds.
Speaker 1: Chick out your show. How long have you guys been on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been like almost a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all the time this happens.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yes, definitely. So you went back to the old stage.
Speaker 2: We did well and it's been it was fun to We also went to the house and.
Speaker 4: We went to the church as well. Ye, we went back to some of our old, our old regular spots to check them out again, see what they're Yeah, the church.
Speaker 1: I used to pass by that, at least the exterior a lot on Victory I think it was on Victory in cold Water.
Speaker 2: I think it's exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to pass by that a lot.
Speaker 3: They were very nice and there it looks a woman who was there I'd been there when we were shooting was yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: There was still one lady who was at the church who had remembered our time there, but everyone else there was new, including the pastor and everything, and so you know, it was it was interesting to go back and see the old space that we spent so much time in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that. I'm glad you guys did this.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's been as much as it's for the fans, it's also been wonderful for us because we've.
Speaker 1: Well I'm glad you you just you thought of me man and made me a part of it.
Speaker 2: How can we not think of you? Of course, I mean you you were a huge part.
Speaker 4: You were one of the icons of our show. Absolutely, I think we had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you, David.
Speaker 2: We absolutely did, and we're so grateful for you to take the time out and to do this with us.
Speaker 1: Oh anytime, I like I said, I would like to been there, but I appreciate your understanding.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: I mean, thanks for technology.
Speaker 2: You are not the only one we have. Well, we have a few people that are joining us remotely, but you know what all we care about is getting to see your faces. So we are fine with it. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm going to spread the word and get some people to start watching you.
Speaker 2: Yes, please do let us know. Yeah, let people know. Sorry, and thank you very much for joining us. This has been so fun. You are awesome. And catch us next episode on Catching Up with the Campdens.
Speaker 1: And look look in your comments section because I'll probably be talking to you.
Speaker 2: Please, yes, and do all the likes and the put all the buttons and say all.
Speaker 1: Can maybe post things to you.
Speaker 2: You can do all your trol if you want to. Yes, I would love to hear your critty. Yes, I would love to hear your critiques and tell us what you think.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's great to see you, Chris. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, check us out on Patreon for early access to catching up with the Camden's episodes, exclusive group and individual content, access to all three of us via chat, and more,