Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am all in again with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast, one of them productions.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio, I Heeart Media, iHeart Podcast. December eighteenth. We are here with the Intrepid Cruise.
Speaker 4: I just realized something crazy. Is this the first time we've all been thinking that it might be? That's so weird. As soon as you started talking, I was like, we've never been in the same room together to podcast, we've been together. We did not show last year.
Speaker 5: Daniel.
Speaker 4: Were you at the show last year or were you having a baby?
Speaker 2: I was having a baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god. This is the first time the Intrepid crew.
Speaker 6: At stars Hollow and that stars that's crazy.
Speaker 5: The first time we've all been together is we are in stars Hollow on the Warter Brothers.
Speaker 4: Wait, Scott, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: Can we tell him where on where in stars Hallow we are? We are literally inside stars Hollow High School.
Speaker 4: I think this is Baker.
Speaker 6: That's why we turned.
Speaker 5: Wait, that's why we have Susanne because she we're always a little bit wrong.
Speaker 4: Structure Allow, Scott, I have to know.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like we we were just kind of we've walked around a little bit and we're waiting for all the talent to arrive, and like fans are starting to come in. I want to know what And I know you've been here all week, so I want to ask you some questions about that.
Speaker 4: But what does it feel like right now?
Speaker 3: When it first started, you know, it is this little podcast, and then it debuted at number one and then it kind of has his legs and sustainability.
Speaker 2: Then we're like, hey, can I be a part of this?
Speaker 3: So really yeah, and I was like, yeah, come on, the more the merrier, and you guys are all so fantastic and it made it so much fun.
Speaker 1: Uh, And now look what it's grown into.
Speaker 3: Because yesterday doing the walkthrough with James and Elene and I did a walk through, it was like they were.
Speaker 1: Building and getting ready for a rock concert building.
Speaker 2: It does feel like this isn't a rock concerts.
Speaker 1: A very music festival kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: There's so many activations and we did this two years ago, but it is completely different game.
Speaker 7: The detail this year, like every store of the like Secret Bar is here, Dosie's Market has so many details.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when I.
Speaker 7: Walk in they it makes like a sound of like, what was it?
Speaker 1: It was like missus Kim's voice, someone's.
Speaker 4: Like negotiating with her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wait, did you see the secret bar?
Speaker 3: I did not, but I tell you what I did see. I went into the Dragonfly in and the detail in there. It was amazing and the level of merch and the variety of merch they have, and they're so clever that you cannot just like.
Speaker 4: There's a guy at the front desk taking reservations. Right, they have the life size Richard portrait.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 3: And they also have a room okay that's in the Dragonfly that has the original furniture dining room table, dining room chairs from Richard Emily's house. And I went over and I touched Richard's chair and I just and I got a little mister yeah.
Speaker 4: Where I sort of like I almost had to like take a knee, like it's overwhelming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's overwhelming too, because oh, this is gonna make me cry.
Speaker 6: There are so they are.
Speaker 1: Aren't they great? Amy's gone.
Speaker 4: They are so nice and they love Amy.
Speaker 5: They don't hate me, know, They're so nice And people have come from other countries.
Speaker 2: We just met ma'am from Iceland.
Speaker 8: This podcast in Finland and the commercials are in Finnish.
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, ads in Finnish.
Speaker 4: And he came just for this, like and he is so nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came up to us and he's like, hey, so I just want to let you know.
Speaker 5: Everybody, So I don't know if anyone So we're recording this in real time, so it is Christmas, Merry Christmas everybody.
Speaker 4: But when we recorded this.
Speaker 5: It's the eighteenth and one of our one of my niece's friends, how old bit of a stomach bug.
Speaker 4: Nobody hug her and so we talked about it. Yesterday she's fine. She had food poisoning, but which it's a whole another thing.
Speaker 5: But anyway, we talked about it, and I'm telling you tens on tens of people are coming up being like, I'm so glad you made it diarrhea. Wait so emotionally when you come back here and I know you've done it a few times, is it a time warp? Like I'm glitching is what I call it. Like I'm glitching where I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, it hasn't changed. It's the same great place, it's the same space. It's just still here and it's a little enhanced because of this experience because it's the other side of the business.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not.
Speaker 3: Acting, it's not being here for work, it's being here for fun, because this is really not work, right, so this is all just kind of celebration and fun.
Speaker 1: And you know, I know I'm not going to be here for fourteen hours, sweating five days a week.
Speaker 5: Well, it is a hot day for everyone in Chicago right now, where it's fourteen degrees.
Speaker 4: Or whatever it's it's so sorry, it's eighty.
Speaker 5: It's literally eighty, and everyone is complaining about how hot it is.
Speaker 4: And when you walk in you get the Gilmour Gazette.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anyone has it, but it's an actual newspaper they created.
Speaker 4: It's got real articles. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's got to have to ask you about this moment that I just witnessed a minute ago. So James was taking so we're doing like the pre right now and you know, kind of like walking through everything that's gonna happen. And James took you over to do an interview and there was like a group of one hundred people.
Speaker 3: They applauded like they were you know, well they're outside the diner.
Speaker 6: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I mean there were a couple hundred of them and they were outside the diner and I walked through them and I signed a few autographs, but security just hustled.
Speaker 1: Me right in.
Speaker 3: I did the ABC interview, and I did the Hulu interviews, and I did the other interviews though the Warnbros. Interviews and uh, they were started. Channing Looke.
Speaker 4: Used to that, what is that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: In my life, I and my experience is Luke. I've never heard. I mean the volume when I walked out was hurt my ears. They are so enthusiastic and so thrilled to be here.
Speaker 2: I will say I've had to do like triple takes because every girl that brought their boyfriend here today made them dress up totally. Is that's kind That's just somebody he does up as Luke.
Speaker 5: First of all, we do want to say like the biggest thank you to Hulu.
Speaker 4: So it's super exciting.
Speaker 5: We've been talking about it that you can now watch the episodes on Hulu, and I have to say too, seasons so it is a click on the Hulu.
Speaker 4: There it is. I'm watching It's at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing is the tagline right now for Hulu Life Short Talk, Vast Stream Gilmore Girls on Hulu. It's like so genius, So we want to thank them because we couldn't do this without them.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I'm glitching, like.
Speaker 5: There are parts of the of Stars Hollow that are built that you are like, oh, I'm here, this is real, Like I understand my brain works and I know it's not real. No, it's it feels so real. Doci's Market is you can shop in Dosie's Market.
Speaker 4: Corn Stars.
Speaker 3: You can get Dosi's Markets branded products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything everything.
Speaker 5: My niece Lucy were like by five canisters of corn Stars and daniel goes, what are we going to do with those?
Speaker 1: Don't matter.
Speaker 2: All the other people that were shopping in doors like literally all answered at the same time with different answers.
Speaker 5: They were like, put the coffee, the person goes, steal the corn start.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, she shopped with It's just incredible.
Speaker 3: Walking to Luke's Diner and they're serving Luke's hot chocolate which.
Speaker 1: Just came out.
Speaker 4: Danielle got it and she's like it was hopping.
Speaker 1: Isn't it great?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Chocolate?
Speaker 7: It was kind of wild walking into the diner, because I don't think they did that two years ago with the setup with the tables, and I just like it's sitting at the black I think at the bar it took me aside.
Speaker 4: The counter, guys, not a bar. Bar counter are all set up up.
Speaker 1: There, beautiful colorful mugs, aren't they?
Speaker 5: And they really so everyone's arriving and look, you'll be able to watch all of this, Like I highly recommend getting tickets to our stream because you can see everything and we're going to do all this behind the scenes. But what's bananas is how how many of the cast are here. Rose is here, Greg is here, Ted is here, Michaels. People are losing their minds over Taylor Doci.
Speaker 2: Can I just like admit something really quick? I saw Greg Henry and I literally I'm like you guys.
Speaker 4: I literally stopped.
Speaker 2: I turned to Tara and I said, oh my god, Mitcham is here.
Speaker 1: What do I do? What do I do?
Speaker 2: And She's like, I was like, Greg, you don't know me, however, you are my favorite character on Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Luke, Oh my gosh, I'm what I'm gonna go do? Did you so?
Speaker 5: Scott hasn't had time to do anything really yet because they're running him. He's working. There's shirts which I've never seen these before. I don't know if they're new Team Jess, Team Logan, Team Dean.
Speaker 4: They're very cute.
Speaker 7: Tara bots Emma, Oh my god, I bought my Luke sorry my Jess one.
Speaker 4: It's at the bottom bottom of that. I got Team Jess. Obviously we know what I'm buying. It's great.
Speaker 2: AnyWho seeing all of them were I do want to ask Scott, like who who did you see today? Or are you know you've seen everyone so far? But like who are you the most excited to catch up with?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Just about everybody. But Rose is always a kick.
Speaker 3: She's literally she's just brilliant.
Speaker 4: She's brilliant, Like she's so nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, she hasn't had a chance to do this yet, but she goes so her I don't want to call it a gas station. It's her mechanic shop, her shop. It's fully set up. Like that was really made me glitch. She's going over there to take.
Speaker 4: Photos and she I don't want to wrote it.
Speaker 5: Actually, I'm not gonna rut it because she's got some follow Rose on Instagram because she's got some cool behind the.
Speaker 7: Scene and I love that she always has She's like, I need to wear my gypsy jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you seen missus kim is in her outfit?
Speaker 4: Missus Kim is dressed like missus Kim with the smock. Yeah, she's totally wearing the smock.
Speaker 2: Wait, like being here being you know, knowing all the little tidbits of this show, what was the most you know, the biggest shock factor to you?
Speaker 8: I think probably the diner because I've been here a few times before, but the diner has never been set up, and so that is such such a foundation for the whole show. Like every episode you're in the diner at some point, and so that to me was the best thing was seeing Yeah, wait behind the counter the diner.
Speaker 1: Yes, I serve coffee and hot chocolate.
Speaker 5: Oh. James Pettitt So okay, wait, every that he knows James Pettitt. So thanks to James Pettitt, or we wouldn't even be able to do this. Wait, James, so what have you and Scott been doing leading up to this this week?
Speaker 4: Because I know you've been running Scott all around.
Speaker 9: Oh, we have been planning his wardrobe basically that's about it.
Speaker 4: He's wearing his Walmart boots and jeans.
Speaker 6: Does he love them?
Speaker 5: And also, thanks to James Pettitt, let me say this, whether you're rewatching or going Gilmour for the first time, Hulu has you covered. It's a show, it's a lifestyle and it's streaming on Hulu.
Speaker 9: That's right, Hulu has you covered and we're going to get a whole new audience from that.
Speaker 6: I think, first of all, how crazy is that?
Speaker 4: I think you're right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 9: This day is going to be incredible. By the way, the talent's all arriving now, they're all just coming through the gates.
Speaker 6: It's going to be so great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, what did you and Scott do yesterday? So what were you guys doing?
Speaker 1: I got a tour of all the sites and what they're doing.
Speaker 9: Had some fun media here, Yes, ABC is here Today's show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good The Today Show? Yes?
Speaker 4: You have you gone into missus Kim's antiques?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I went through everything. I went through lorealized house. I went through all of It's incredible. You went to you mean you have not gone yet?
Speaker 4: Can you take us there?
Speaker 6: We will take you.
Speaker 4: Your house dude, you live there.
Speaker 9: It's your house, your half.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: I lived there, and you paid for the remodel.
Speaker 1: I did. I just forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Wait he went inside. Can we go inside?
Speaker 6: The coffee maker you bought on Walmart?
Speaker 1: You both?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you basically bought yourself again.
Speaker 4: You gave yourself again.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what you can do when you first walk in there and you can jump in Rory's bed.
Speaker 1: No, you can.
Speaker 6: It is amazing.
Speaker 4: What are you talking?
Speaker 6: We missed this.
Speaker 9: The whole bedroom is redone. We we spend no expense.
Speaker 6: It's amazing. Yale his pictures in there.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I got a picture in that.
Speaker 5: You guys, this is so unbelievable. I'm just saying for people that are listening next year. So James, I don't want to put you on the spot. This is twenty fifth year. Next year is it going to be the best year ever?
Speaker 6: It's going to be twenty five times better?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Can we do that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: This is the secret bar, you guys.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 4: I still am like the bar. But next year maybe it'll be open. Yeah, maybe you can let.
Speaker 5: Usen to it.
Speaker 6: There's a bar, the bar.
Speaker 9: Well, it'll open when we open you oh right, because it's not open, but there is bourbon. No, yes, there's these great cocktails. There are all different colors.
Speaker 6: They're like, you got to try. We really go back right after the podcast.
Speaker 4: Are you like, because I'm so grateful?
Speaker 5: Like, are you just like beside yourself that this twenty five years ago?
Speaker 6: You got this part twenty four?
Speaker 4: Wow? Is twenty four.
Speaker 5: As it probably got the part twenty five years ago? It's maybe twenty four and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's just it's kind of how it goes when it goes sometimes, right, you get you get a part one one episode and a guest star and a pilot episode of a little show that became this.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it's actually crazy.
Speaker 5: I saw your wife and I literally said to her, this will never end. And I think she's quite pleased about that.
Speaker 3: I call this I called Gilmore Girls, the I Love Lucy of this generation, because fifty years from now they're going to be talking about Gilmore Girls the way we're talking about I Love Lucy Now.
Speaker 4: No, you know it's so funny. You're saying that.
Speaker 5: So on my Christmas tree an I Love Lucy ornament Right next to my Gilmore Girls loose.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think I can get it exactly level of iconic status. You know, it's just woven into the fabric of American culture.
Speaker 5: The thing that's so wild is that a ton of people here today are teenagers.
Speaker 4: They're fourteen, fifteen years old, and they've seen it year after year after year. Like I don't, I don't. I don't know what that must feel like.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I am going to start twenty twenty five by watching it from the beginning, just because I haven't.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Can you do us a favor and listen to this little podcast called I Am All In Again.
Speaker 6: I could do you that favor.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: You watch it on Hulu. I'll watch it on Netflix. The next week, I'll watch it on Hulu and you watch it.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: I will compare notes. I really want to let me do a podcast about it.
Speaker 4: You have to super guys.
Speaker 9: The first seven years, I had to wait every week for an episode.
Speaker 4: I yeah, these kids don't know.
Speaker 6: They just get to they just get to binge.
Speaker 4: It's like we had to wait. We had to end on a way through the summer summer, and we.
Speaker 6: Didn't even the word bingement something else?
Speaker 4: Do you know what's so crazy? Scott was so crazy?
Speaker 5: I know, meant something else was okay, that is when we met. So Scott and I met for the very first time, somewhere in the middle of the run and James you were there, I was there, And that was when I fell in love with Matt Zukri because we met him for the first time too.
Speaker 6: That was that's like crazy he married.
Speaker 5: One day, he'll find out all the things I've been saying about it.
Speaker 4: No, it's just like yildzy. So is this just like so fun for you today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean who can we say? Your son is here? Yeah, so he gets to experience this crazy.
Speaker 3: He's seen a little bit of this. He's never seen anything like this. I mean, you know, we go through airports and he sees it and you know, but nothing on this level.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The fandom today is going to be out of this world. We're expecting twenty five hundred people today.
Speaker 5: It's totally sold out and they're cruising in and they're so happy.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I think they see anybody in a baseball cap that backwards and they just scream at that.
Speaker 4: There's a girl, there's like you there's a girl in a full children uniform. Did you see her?
Speaker 6: Full children?
Speaker 5: Like? And it's again it's so glitchy, Like you're like, it's not even awkward that there's somebody in that. You're like, of course you're in the children outfit, like of course you would be. You got to go to school.
Speaker 6: You gotta go to school.
Speaker 5: Okay, Scott, you have to like just give us some final thoughts of like what what you're just.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think anything like this is possible without you know, Amy Sherman, Palladino, Dan Palladino, Lauren Graham, Alexis Withdell, the rest of the cast, and a fan base that with with like I said before, with with the world seemingly spinning off its axis with insanity. Yeah, you've got to show that people can go to and it touches them and it comforts them, and they feel safe in it, and they get to laugh and they get to heal. They have a crap day, they turn it on and they feel better, they go to sleep with it, and uh, that's not going to go away because the world ain't getting any better right now.
Speaker 1: But the show will always be there.
Speaker 3: So it's true. It's it's it's Amy and Dan. Thank you for the gift that you gave to the world. And I mean one four years and counting and I don't see it ending anytime soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you w B for picking it up.
Speaker 5: Also, all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls are now on Hulu. Wait, I have an idea, So all of us go around Scott obviously your last, and say the one word that describes how you're feeling right now.
Speaker 4: Susan you first, comfortable?
Speaker 5: Oh, Susanna always with Tara nostalgic.
Speaker 2: Does it have to be one word?
Speaker 4: You can do three? Do you need three? Ohn, geez?
Speaker 2: One word? It's mitchem.
Speaker 4: Okay, Mine, I want to steal Scott's line. I am all in. I am all in, Scott. What's your mind?
Speaker 1: Has got to be grateful? Oh well, for all of this.
Speaker 3: For everything James is done, for everything you guys do every day for this podcast, and to keep these fans engaged and happy with content, because that's what our job is. We want to give them content, and we want to give them content that makes them feel good and keep the fires burning of Gilmore Girls. So another word, it's an honor to do it so grateful and it's an honor and uh, I'll serve you till the day I kick it.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't say that.
Speaker 2: With that being said, though, we are capturing this entire day on film, so you are giving them content for days. So if you guys want to check this out, if you're listening right now and you want.
Speaker 4: To see what this is all about, you have to be I'm.
Speaker 5: Telling you, like, like I'm not want to.
Speaker 4: Boast, you have to. Yeah, this stream is insane.
Speaker 1: It's going to be.
Speaker 2: Beefs dot com slash I'm all in. But yeah, whether you're rewatching or going Gilmore for the first time, like Scott and I were last season podcast who has he covered? It's a show, it's a lifestyle, and it's now streaming on.
Speaker 5: Hulu Live, Short Talk, Fast Dream, Gilmore Girls on Hulu.
Speaker 2: I love it, Hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.