Speaker 1: Rihanna, Calvin Harris A two point seven. It is Kiss FM. So we're gonna talk about augmented reality menus. I think it's a great idea based on what I know. But I when I go to a restaurant sometimes I'll not interrupt, but I will eye people's food and I'll say, so, sorry, that looks that looks great? Yeah, right over the table. Or when you see something come out on a tray, you'll be like, oh, sorry, what's that? Is it too late to change to that? Like, I don't know what it is right now, I'm gonna tell you what I've got a weakness for, a hankering for. Don't tell us, let's guess. Okay, go match game, pizza. Oh gosh, I do. But that's not what the new thing is. I told you that it's a new one. It's on a lot of menus has has bacon in it. Bacon. I mean, I'm usually vegan except when I'm not. Caesar sound trying to muscles? Okay, can I tell you? Yes, muscles, bacon and muscles going on with you? What is wrong? Normal? What happens? Yeah? Well, clearly you talk about muscles and bacon, although you could put some Hello, thank you? All right? So no BLTs bacon tomatoes right now? It's summer. Yeah, it's summer. Like cutting them up in triangles and going for him sounds nice, you guys like a BLT crispy family Like a BLT. It does done. It's fresh summer tomatoes and crispy bacon. I don't eat anything it's made for me, all right. Why did I talk about augmented reality menus? Okay?
Speaker 2: Great that sometimes menus can be very overwhelming, or I'll read one and I'll even though it has all the ingredients in there, I was like, I want to see it. I want to prepared.
Speaker 1: Also, the way they read some menus, not quite sure what things are anymore exactly.
Speaker 2: They really fancy ways to describe the ingreden I'm like, m off is it just mayo?
Speaker 1: Like I don't understand, right.
Speaker 2: An augmented reality menu would bring the dishes to life and then potentially entice you to order more items. Probably would probably be more beneficial to the restaurants, I think, And they would be ar menus and every dish you would be able to see the texture, you'd see the portion.
Speaker 1: Size you tap on it, and the like the burger comes to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a restaurant in the UK that's already doing this. It's a Mexican restaurant and you scan the QR code and then that triggers the ar experience. So whether it be on an iPad or your phone, I don't know if they actually give you an iPad when you get there or if you just do it on your phone, but you would just hover over the menu and then it brings it to life and then you can see it on your table of like what the plate would look like.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I hope it really looks like the dish because I order food sometimes that looks like the food that's not the food that I ordered. Yeah, you know when you order delivery and like based on a picture and the picture food comes like that's not the picture that I well, whatever.
Speaker 2: It can be a little you know, sometimes it gets slid in the car and whatever. So at a restaurant, it should be the way it's pictured.
Speaker 1: So okay, I here for this, me too. I love that. I think I'll find it be to go to the cheesecake factory and look at all the different things. Oh yeah, but then maybe people would never order I would.
Speaker 2: Never get through it came back to the table. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: You know we're not ready.
Speaker 2: Yet, not ready yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's look. I'm I'm a fan. Let's say I think it's so cool. So what do you guys doing September ninth? You want to go? Sequence to Funny? I have tickets next