Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So as far as AI Mike no regrets told us that there will be an AI boom, I mean bust absolutely bubble AI bubble right, and it will pop eventually, and he also said that you know, in Video and Microsoft two companies that would be good to invest in. As far as leading away on artificial intelligence, I think.
Speaker 4: I heard that before somewhere perhaps, So is there too much height behind artificial intelligence?
Speaker 5: And what we see a market correction, you know, punish artificial intelligence, because even I mean the stock market this year is really has gone up off of artificial intelligence hype really from the tech stocks, for sure, when tech stocks have driven the larger stock market as a whole. So are we in for a n FT type situation with AI?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? And now I'm gonna go crazy on this one.
Speaker 4: When I did the talk on him and Kathy and invest Fest, he said seventeen to eighteen months. And if we're going to be super honest, these boom and hype cycles that lead to BUS happened. So when crypto, I remember at one time people were telling me the russe of two thousand was a better category to invest in the S and P five hundred.
Speaker 6: I'm like, but if you haven't been in these.
Speaker 4: Markets long enough, you don't see that those midcaps eventually fall. Then we went through, of course with n FT's and we're going to see an AI probably in eighteen to twenty four months. The ones that are great Open ai anthropic. Google has their foot in the race, and I'm hearing shout out to the good folks over at Meta that they have something that they're working on that they're going to release probably end of year. Those would be the big four. Every category of business, every sector has a Big four. The race is to get that lion's here. So now that that's carved out, eventually there'll be one in healthcare. There'll be a couple of music that has an impact that probably be one in film. I would love to see what they do in oil and gas. But the other ones that are basing evaluations off being off AI alone. It's probably fifteen apps that I have on my phone that were not AI companies last year, and then after open ai came out, they got a chance to get all this funding. It's never a good place to be in when you are a copy or replica of another business. So I can't wait for this boom to happen because it's needed, and this is what happens when you have too much capital floating around. But if I'm going to be very honest, this is the fault of venture capitalist. No one wants us to have the conversation, and we need to. But they funded the crypto bubble, they funded the WorldCom Tech two thousand bubble, they funded part of the housing crisis bubble, then Crypto, then NFT, then AI. But no one ever goes to say, where's capital being deployed from to go into these projects that will allow them to run net negative for four years but be one of the greatest companies of all time.
Speaker 6: But it brings to us to a bigger point three.
Speaker 4: I was told this past weekend to the reason why they won't announce that we're in.
Speaker 6: A recession because if they do, the little will get uncovered.
Speaker 4: And most of the pension funds are unsolvent, are insolvent, so money in capital eventually has to move and it never dies. It's always deployed somewhere. But when you are seeing things talked about too much, that's when you know all the money has left it. Notice when Deutsche Bank got into crypto, JP Morgan got into crypto, State Street, Vanguard is now putting their arms and money into crypto. They never made an announcement, never went on CNBC, never went on Bloomberg, never went on. Royters to say anything about it. They just did it very quietly and behind the scenes. So yeah, Ernest, what's up.
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. People think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security's.
Speaker 4: Bubble popping about eighteen to twenty four months. And then we'll have some real players that actually have an impact and really solve a real problem come in and they'll thrive.
Speaker 7: The real players are the real players already. I feel like they're there. Then there's not going to be a newcomer. Well, there might be a newcomer who can help in the space, but the players are going to be the players. It's going to be Nvidia, right because of what they do with their GPUs. It's gonna be Microsoft, it's gonna be Google, it's gonna be Amazon, and it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be Meta.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say, we're gonna get into Meta because even if you look what they're doing in terms of the healthcare space, if you look at what she's trying to do, it's gonna require over a thousand GPUs And who makes the fastest GPUs yep, right now in video. So if we're looking and that they're planning for one hundred years from now, That's.
Speaker 6: What I keep saying. No one's thinking about five six years like she's.
Speaker 7: They're playing for one hundred years from now. This is going to be the technology that leads it. The companies that are here that are doing it at the highest level and the most efficient level. I mean, it's gonna be tough to There're so far ahead now that it's gonna be tough to out face them.
Speaker 6: And we see this with labels.
Speaker 4: Any person that gets hot gets acquired by Sony Universal, like one of the big boys, like a shot at the Raucus Records, nobody at Rockets when Puff was running around selling Ma's album. No one at Rockers is doing nine million. That's shit, Like Innerscope is going to have the name like you can't in American society and American capitalism, a lesson I've learned early. You're gonna have to pay the big somewhere. Even when I go to Mexico, people like, man, what do you do if the police pull you over and they charge you one hundred dollars just to go? It's never happened to me, thank god. But every time I'm in Mexico, they're like, you can either just pay now or do like you do an America and go to court and pay double. At some point, you're not going to make a billion dollars and not have to pay Google, Amazon, Tesla, Meta. You're gonna have to pay that tech tole road at some point or not be on a big platform. Go check on Freshman Fit and see how they're doing. If they like being on Rumble. Stomach been rumbling ever since they got demonetized.
Speaker 6: What are they doing they on Rumble? They for you to that.
Speaker 4: I think they got the demonetized. That's damn the same thing you can promote. But rishad you ever looked at Myron and be like, yo, you that.
Speaker 7: The streaming platform.
Speaker 6: They're only the only day behind paywall right now? Yep?
Speaker 4: And the douce speed over a rumble Yeah, oh yeah, I think I gotta do that and acts over there, Okay, Yeah, and a couple of the right wing people.
Speaker 6: Right, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: But yeah, going back to Priscilla when I when I had to post put up. They are trying to solve a real problem. Like yeah, and there's gonna be a big migration from everyone in tech to healthcare. That's the real bad. I keep going back to that poison index. Nobody copy that, please, food, alcohol, drugs, pharmaceutical.
Speaker 6: For all the diseases that.
Speaker 4: Are prevalent in our society. Like and I was looking the other day, I'm like, where can you even get watermelons?
Speaker 6: And taxes that are seated.
Speaker 4: If you look at commercial production of watermelons since nineteen ninety seated watermelons have dropped by ninety seven percent. M As a kid, you couldn't go in any you go on a hood grocery store in nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety two and get a seed waterman, it's tough. Now it's hard to go on sprouts and get one. So they migrated to food or pharma or the music business. And everyone who's made all of their money in tech when interest rates where zero to three percent, because all the easy capitals going, they're going to transfer their way over the healthcare and take over those spaces as well. Mark and Priscilla just kind of navigating for everyone who's criticizing it might get the criticism, but his wife is a doctor.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of homeland security,