Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancan and Camra je Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and Pod with myself and Emily Simpson. Today Teddy is out and we have my castmate, pod Crime Emily.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, Yeah, I'm filling in for Teddy. I'm sure she has FOMO, but I'm sure she'll listen.
Speaker 2: She probably won't listen, so I'm just kidding. So, Emily, what'd you do it for Memorial?
Speaker 3: We can, you know, we went over to my mother in law's house just to kind of hang out at the pool. But the weather in Orange County has just been so crappy for so long. I'm over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in Big Bear. It's been about seventy five degrees. The sun is out, and the sun is much stronger up here. I don't know if it's because we're higher.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're you're yeah, you're deultitude, like a couple of miles from the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, But it's the weather's been great, so we, uh, just kind of hung out. They had a thing down at the village. We went to that, and then Monday we were supposed to go out on Jackie and Kellen's boat and they got the stomach flu.
Speaker 3: Oh so no boat for you.
Speaker 2: No, but we were with them the day before, so I'm like a lady in waiting to.
Speaker 3: Okay, that might hit you.
Speaker 2: Soon, I know, I know, And I'm going home tomorrow, so I'm like, just I don't want to drive home like that.
Speaker 3: No, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's always good for a couple couple of pounds.
Speaker 3: Right, stomach flu. Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm hoping that the Orange County trailer is going to come out this week?
Speaker 3: Oh really? Oh yeah, I mean it should It should be June time frame, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it usually comes out about six weeks before, and they're already showing short little commercials. So I'm thinking that's going to come out this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know what, I don't even watch the trailer. Not only do I not watch the episodes, I don't even watch the trailer.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Is it like, is it because of anxiety or is it because I don't give a shit?
Speaker 3: I think it's a little of both. I think it does give me like a little bit of anxiety because I never like what I look like or what I say. Ever, so if I just don't watch it, then I can't make Yeah, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the least you know, the better you are.
Speaker 3: Right. It's like I'd rather just live in a cave and not know about what people are saying or what I'm doing, and I just I like to function like that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, in denial, in denial, Yeah, yeah, okay, Well that's great. Well we have a few headlines, nothing over the top. Housewives have been kind of boring in the past week. Nobody's been arrested and nobody except for that girl and what was it Southern charm she had?
Speaker 3: Catherine Dennis? Is that her name? She got a do u I?
Speaker 2: Yes, video came out, mugshot all that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. In the day of uber, like do you I. It's just like there's just no excuse anymore. They shouldn't not.
Speaker 2: So there is a rumor that's going around that this was posted by Bravos Snarky Side Suttons on the next season of Dancing with the Stars. Now, we don't have any confirmation on this, but it was a blind item that was set into du mois, which a lot of the things they are sent and comes they actually yeah, so it says Dancing with the Stars, signing the message A very fancy housewife Beverly Hills housewife who was not fond of Magic Mike's dancing has been signed with Dance with the Stars. My question is, why don't they ever ask anybody in Orange County. I don't know even more iCIO.
Speaker 3: Got asked I, and I feel like they should ask me. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna throw it out there into the universe. I even have the whole hip replacement backstory.
Speaker 2: Yes, I actually do think they should ask you because you actually can dance, and you would represent Orange County very well.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that. Well, let's manifest it. We'll throw it out there into the universe and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think you should go on there. I really do.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to dance.
Speaker 3: It will see how that new titanium hip functions.
Speaker 2: Do you go off in the metal detector like the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They always have to like pull me to the side, and I'm like, oh, it's just my hip. Seriously, I'm not packing a heat I'm just packing a titanium hip.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, I hear now that they can actually do that like laparoscopic, those hip replacements. You don't have the biggest Oh really?
Speaker 3: Oh well, of course right after I haven't done all right, Bravo unveils the official cast of Beverly Hills for season fourteen. It is Garcel Erica Durret, Kyle Sutton and Bosoma Saint John and Kathy Hilton and Jennifer Tilly as friends. I when I heard Jennifer Tilly, I could picture her, but I couldn't remember anything that she had been in. So I had to ask Shane, and as soon as I asked him, he rattled off, like five movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been around for a long time, and she was a settin friend off and on last season. Okay, so she filmed a little bit last season, So no surprise there. Kathy Hilton, I thought she was kind of over it, but guess not. What do you think about this cast?
Speaker 3: I think it looks like a good cast. It's all the main players and then I don't know. I think Jennifer Tilly is interesting and the Bozama. Saint John is an American business person and marketing executive who was the chief marketing officer at Netflix. So she's a boss, So I don't I think that's great. She definitely can hold her own with these women, so that'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see see her, you know, all this play out, because she sounds really interesting. She was, she was a part of Netflix, so I mean she knows her ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does. She knows the ins and out.
Speaker 2: So you know who doesn't really know his ship, and that's Billy Bush. And sometimes Billy Bush annoys me. Now, he was doing an interview with Melissa Gorga and evidently he brings up Malaniad getting into a car accident that day and asked Melissa if she's reached out to her, and Melissa says, no, we're not on talking terms, and he was like, well, maybe that's where it should start. I'm like, dude, don't get involved of family matters. I mean, if you watch the show, you know how bad it is between them, right. Yeah, So that was just and then she went on to say that her and Joe are the longest standing couple on Bravo, which is not true.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, Heather and terried. They just celebrated their twenty fifth right or they're going to something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how if she means longest married couple, are the longest couple together on Bravo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Heather left and came back. True, So I'm not exactly sure what she.
Speaker 3: Wants the criteria is for what her measurement is here? Yeah, Well, I mean clearly they've been together a long time. They've been together since two thousand and fours. That's twenty years. That's commendable. And they have how long has she been on.
Speaker 2: The show thirteen years or something like that. Okay, it's been on a long time at least a fan of Pumpeter husband Ken Todd have been married forty years.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So but she's alonger housewife.
Speaker 3: But still yeah yeah, all this next one, Okay, So, the Chanell store in Chicago denies Bethany Frankel from entering into the store. Bethany Frankel uploaded a TikTok video of her getting denied entry to the Chanell store in downtown Chicago. In her video, Bethany says, so I'm in Chicago and the man at the Chanell store opens the door and he's like, hello, do you have an appointment? And I'm already on the offensive and I'm like, no, I don't have an appointment. Wait a minute, I have a credit card. Am I not allowed to come in at three fifty four on a Tuesday? Evidently not, I don't have an appointment. Like I didn't realize you're not allowed to walk into stores anymore. I don't have an appointment. Got to get a pap smere appointment, and also to walk into a Chanelle store, no big deal. Have you watched these? Apparently she's now done over twenty tiktoks dedicated to the Chanell drama.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched all twenty, but I did watch one, I think yesterday, where she got all dressed up and I think she was in New York and she went into the Chanel store. She had her camera on the guy at the door and he let her in and she's like, well, there you go. I was dressed nice. I don't know why she's got to make such a big deal about this. I know at South Coast Plaza, and to me it's a little bit intimidating because they do have security outside and the Gucci Louisvuittana then they're like, maybe not Gucci but Loubutan. They're like, do you have an appointment?
Speaker 3: They do that now. I feel like that's just become the standard, and I don't know if it's because of since COVID they change things. I mean, if you walk around South Coast, you can't just walk in Chanel, and you can't just walk into Louis Vuitton. You have to wait in line. And then I don't know are those people waiting in line because they have an appointment or are they just waiting in line. I don't even know. I haven't gone in a store so long. If it's not on a revolve, I don't have.
Speaker 2: It exactly if I can't order it online.
Speaker 3: So lazy me too?
Speaker 2: Me too, And for some strange reason, like those stores intimidate me a little bit. They in fact, it's they're not inviting, they're actually push people out.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting. Yeah, I know. I said the same thing to Shane because we were walking around South Coast we had lunch, and I was like, honestly, it makes me not want to buy something there because they make you stand in line, and then I don't know if you have to have an appointment. But then when you do get in, they follow you around and I want to I just want to browse. I don't want someone like standing next to me at absolutely everything I look at. It makes me want to leave.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the nineties, the early nineties where they had that red velvet, you know, rope in front of the clubs down in LA and places where you felt like you stood outside. You're like, okay, pick me, pick me, I'm next.
Speaker 3: I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 2: But Monique Samuel's posted about joining Traders. Now I knew a little bit of backstory about this. Okay, neither a Trader or a faithful Sorry to disappoint, but the rumors are not true, she says, what the f. I love you all though, and I do love that show Catch Me week Days where I actually am on daily six to ten am and Good Morning Show PGC. So she was supposed to be on Traders from what I heard, and I don't know if it's actually true. Maybe it's a rumor. She was going to be on the Traders with Candace, and it actually leads into our next story. But because Candace could not continue to go on Traders because she was pregnant, they shelved both of them until next season.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you don't think so you think Monique was supposed to be on, but then they asked her not to be on, not that it was her own doing, not that she said no, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard. I don't know how true it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see them both on next season, not the season coming up with the season, right, would you do Traders?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, because I've heard you tell me about it.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to do, especially if you're a homebody. Yeah, and you have small children.
Speaker 3: See that's why I don't know if I could or would want to, because I spend so much time with my kids, and my kids are young. My kids are little, so it's not like they understand. They don't even like it when I film, and you know how that is. That's just like you go film for a few hours to come right.
Speaker 2: Well, I did hear that the pay has drastically gone up?
Speaker 3: Well, lucky for that, Oh yeah, lucky for me.
Speaker 2: So I know that was probably could be appealing. Now, Yeah, it's just hard because you don't have a phone, You're in you're isolated, you're in your head when you're not filming. It's it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a lot physically.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't get through. I didn't get too far that I had to do, like jump off helicopters and shit like that thing. Oh that's great, get involved with bugs or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Well, bogs, I would be fine the helicopters jumping.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, and you guys will see that.
Speaker 3: And next season, Lenny Hoxtein accuses Lisa of abuse a mid defamation suit. Lenny claims Lisa consistently hit him throughout their marriage, which began in two thousand and nine. According to documents, there are too many times over the course of the marriage to list each instance of physical abuse by Lisa against Lenny. However, to be clear, at no point in time did Lenny ever strike or hit back at Lisa, or push or initiate any physical harm to Lisa in any way, the documents state. Lisa's attorney denies the doctor's allegations. Mister Hochstein's allegations are unfounded, and we plan to prove this is a frivolous lawsuit. The next hearing in the former couple's ongoing legal battle is set for Thursday, May thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's soon, Yeah, lenny'said, that's this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is this week. Lenny's claims come months after Lisa accused him of abuse in November twenty twenty three. Lisa posted a photo of her bruised arm on Instagram at the time, implying her a strange husband was the abuser. Oh this is a This is a nasty, tumultuous divorce.
Speaker 2: This is dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a lot of he said, she said. And are wasting a lot of money on attorney fees and battling out. It's not good for kids. I mean, my advice is always like, if you can, I mean, I guess it's just too volatile at this point.
Speaker 2: But why is it that these you know, declarations or whatever they're called, that you submit. Why are they public? Why is that? Okay?
Speaker 3: I you know, I don't know. I mean, I guess you could ask that if you're a public figure. I do believe that you can ask that it be sealed or something. But I don't. Maybe neither one of them wants it to be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've tried when I went through my CUSSI battle and they said no, we don't know, no, not in Orange County. So I'm like, okay, Yeah, I just don't think that it's necessary for anybody, if you're a public person or not, that you need to have your business private business out there like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially the declarations, because there's no you can put anything in a declaration. You can you can accuse anyone of anything.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I was. I was publicly labeled monster mom when I was going through my custy battle because my ex put in all these things in the deck claration that weren't true. And then when we got to court, the judges like, where's the proof, right, Oh, there was none.
Speaker 3: There's nothing. That's the problem with the declaration. You can't you can say anything, especially it goes out there.
Speaker 2: Yep, especially if you're a public person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly makes it worse because.
Speaker 2: There's people that are said at the court that give it to TMZ and they're two outlets, which is bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as soon as they see a name on a pleading that's a famous name, they immediately TMZ. They probably have them on speed dial right there in their clerk court office.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably Okay, so let's get to New Jersey Season fourteen, episode four. Have you been watching all the episodes? So fin four episodes?
Speaker 3: I did. I watched all four episodes. I did not watch last season, but I did. I feel like I knew what was going on just from being on Instagram social media. Yeah, you see clips and things. So I did watch all four episodes. So so you still have like a lot of questions though, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well you still you see the big divide between the Oh yeah, yeah, big divide.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever really filmed a season of Orange County with such a huge divide like this.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I do, I do recall. I felt like there was a divide the I don't even know what season it was, but you know what I'm talking about. What year it was? The year we went to Key West. Do you remember that year? Oh yeah, season fourteen?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, ye, yeah, yep, you're right, you're right. Oh wait, okay, So Margaret wants to support Jackie but doesn't understand why she didn't send her book. Margaret also says Jackie didn't check on her after jan died. It freaks Margaret out that it's been a year since jan died. It was a blood clot that shot to his heart that killed him. This is a little bit confusing to me, because you know, it's been a year. What are your thoughts on Margaret Kriyin about her husband, her ex husband who passed away a year ago.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know a lot about this story, but I guess all I could take from that is that are they close? Does she have a close relationship with her ex?
Speaker 2: I think she did have a close relationship with him, and she talked to him a lot, So I get being upset.
Speaker 3: I just here's the thing, though, I understand her feelings, and I understand that she's been dealing with it for a year and it was probably a huge loss to her in her life and for her children, et cetera. But then I feel like when you put the burden on other people to recall the date and to remember that, that's a lot for another person. I mean, I'm sure Jackie was sympathetic at the time, she felt for her, as anyone would, but then I don't know, like if it was you, I don't know if I would remember a year later that it had been a year anniversary, unless you posted something and said, hey, it's been a year.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what she said. That's what Jackie said. She's like, did you post something? Because how would I know? How would I know? Because we all live our life on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's the only way I know, like people's birthdays, and.
Speaker 2: Well that's how I know is when it's your birthdays, I know. I'm like, oh, oh, oh, yes, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Jen Fesler and Rachel meet. Rachel gets emotional, telling Jen that she's hurt that Jen has befriended Teresa. Jen says she's advocated for Rachel and John and that this should be seen as a victory. Rachel tells Jen she needs to remove herself from the situation. I don't know, this is another one of those where I can see both sides. Yeah, but I do find Jen Feeszler to be so reasonable.
Speaker 2: When she talks so reasonable.
Speaker 3: This very reasonable just kind of like tells it how it is, but in a very articulate and smart way. And so I feel like that's a big ask of Rachel to ask someone not to have anything to do with another person.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a big ask for anybody to ever say I don't like that person, so you can't be friends, right.
Speaker 3: And then to get so emotional over it.
Speaker 2: I think that it's normal to question it, like, hey, I don't understand, like this girl's true. You like shit for so long, Like make it make sense to me, Make me understand why what you see in her and what you're you know, what you're doing. I think that Rachel. You know, first of all, I didn't know that Jen and Rachel were that close. They are year decades apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rachel took like a what a twenty five year age gap.
Speaker 2: There, twenty three year different. So I mean that's she's got little kids. Jen's like, you know, righte a different place, different place in her life.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good point. I remember thinking that while they were having this conversation, was that think about it because you're the same age as Jen, right Jack there Fessler?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I thought you had Jen our chef. I wish, I wish no Jen Fessler, right, yeah, we're about the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I mean I'm not far behind. But don't you think if I was back in my thirties, I might have been the emotional one crying. But now when you get into like your late forties.
Speaker 2: And fifties, you just don't care anymore, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go talk to her because I find her entertaining and like, I'll still be friends with you, and I just don't you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's a good point. It might be just age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's accus right, wisdom, a little more maturity. I think the older you get, the less you care about petty things. And you're just I don't know, you know, you're just getting close to dying, so you just don't have time anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think about dying all the time.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: Really, you're sure your forties? Which your fifties?
Speaker 3: What forty eight? I'm I'm all forty fifty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think about it often. Anytime I have any kind of pain or anything, I worry I next week or no. June sixth, I think it is I'm having another prenuvo scan. Have you had one of those?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What is that? Do I need one?
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go with me.
Speaker 3: I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: So preneuvo scan it's in LA. It scanns your entire body. It's like an MRI type of thing, and except for you can watch Netflix in the head part is open, so you don't I don't get claustrophobic. They will give you medication if you need it, and it just it goes through your entire body and you get a report on everything.
Speaker 3: Oh I want to do that.
Speaker 2: They found like a few spots one of my pancreas, one of my lungs one and they say summer cysts. Some are you know, and it can be nothing. You you can go and get follow up treatment. But I would rather know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I would rather know, but I would be a nervous I would be having a nervous breakdown while the rent out rented like I picture like the nineties print out coming out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they actually have it. They have a nurse call you and go over everything, and I mean it really breaks it down, like it shows where in your body and it shows the description and everything what you need follow up on and what you don't. So anyway, so I don't know, let me maybe you should go with me.
Speaker 3: I'll go with you. Yeah, And then if I have a breakdown, you have to I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And then it's on an app and you can look at the app okay. So anyway, so Jen has the women over for a doggy party. Back in February, Danielle asked Lena, Dolores, and Jen to host a charity event for her. Lena says that Danielle asked her to touch her hair up for the event and then invited her to come to the charity event. In the VIP section, a waitress told Lena to leave because she didn't have the right wristband. After the waitress spoke with Danielle, Lena was still told to leave. Do I give a flying shit about this?
Speaker 3: No? But I didn't either, And I actually had to kind of like pay attention to the story because I was trying to like, wait, what, what did what? Why? Why do we get Danielle do wrong? The only thing I might take away from that was that Jen was trying to make Danielle look bad, but she didn't want to be the one to do it, so she invited this girl over to tell a story why we all look bad? And that was the gist of the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jen Aiden clearly brought in Lena to throw Danielle under the bus. Now listen, if this was a storyline that had been talked about and talked about, you know, the first three episodes, and then she brought her in. I'd be like, Okay, I get it, we want to clarify this, but it's not we've never heard about the story. No, didn't you feel like she was hesitating?
Speaker 3: Though? I felt like Jen like told her she had to come and she had to sit down at the table and she had to tell everybody this story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and Jen's confessionals like, come on, let's hear it. I don't want to be the one to tell it, but you should tell it, right, because she seemed like.
Speaker 3: She was hesitating to me, like she seemed like she was like really like, I have to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I guess this Lena girl has been on the show before, but she actually went after Teresa. This was years ago when Juicy Joe was on there saying that she was cheating on Juicy Joe. So I don't know, but okay, so how is Annabelle eleven?
Speaker 3: Eleven? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so Olivia's ten and she was sitting over there going, biscuit is my bitch? And if she kept standing over and over, I'm like, as a mom, would you be mortified or just like, Okay, well, first of.
Speaker 3: All, that would never fly in my house because my husband is so just very like no cuss words and like he's just very conservative, So that would never happen. If Annabelle said Biscuit is my bitch. I can't even imagine what Shane would do. He would like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, she went on and on about it. It's not like she just said one thing, but she kept going, came you here to my bitch. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we shouldn't count how many times she says bitch because it went a lot.
Speaker 4: It was a lot, all right.
Speaker 3: Jen says Rachel didn't come to the doggy party because of Teresa. Well, that makes sense. Jackie says she feels nothing but good feelings with Teresa. Dolores doesn't understand because Jackie previously wanted Teresa dead. Okay, you might have to fill me in on this or is this just a lack of story going on here? But how did Jackie and Teresa bridge this gap so quickly?
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know, and that's the problem. So you know, in the past they never got along, and all of a sudden they come back this season and now they're best friends, and I agree with Dolores, this is a cluster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, and I watched all four episodes and I kept thinking back. I was like, there was never there was never a scene where they put the two of them together.
Speaker 2: There's no bridging the perhap a.
Speaker 3: Conversation that would allow us to understand how they got to such a good place.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only thing I can think of is it happened off season. That's the only thing I can think of. I know, these girls went into this season knowing that they didn't have to film with each other. They didn't want to. And I think that if you're a smart individual, you would be like that, I'm going to film with everybody. I'm not going to isolate myself or you know, do something like that. I do think that the dynamics shifting is good for the show because it makes things more interesting, you know, and we have that on our show this season. There's there's I mean, it's going to be like what there's dynamics that a shift. People become friends, people are not.
Speaker 3: Friends, right, A lot of shifting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know that it does get annoying for the fans when there's two people or three people that are very clique, like the Trace and Mega is very very clique. Yeah, people are like, no, we don't like that because then you stick up for each other, you don't call each other out all those things.
Speaker 3: But okay, let me ask you a question. I'm sure you've talked about this with Teddy, but as far as this season and them not having to film together and having this divide, my take on it is that you can only do that for one season.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Andy Cone has come out and say this is not sustainable. They can't they cannot keep doing this right, And when Melissa was doing an interview and she said the same thing, like, no, it's you know, everybody has to film with everyone. I'm actually pleasantly surprised because everybody has been in the same room so far in almost every episode, but they're just not speaking with each other.
Speaker 3: I think they're keeping a big distance between them, and I think for one season it works because it makes sense where everybody's that and how everybody's divided. But I agree with Andy and I mean, it's not sustainable. You can't do that next season. Matt.
Speaker 2: You know what my take is, So last season was so bad and I think it was a very tough decision to fire Melissa or Teresa. It was a very tough I think that they would get backlashed if they fired either one of them. Very very difficult. I think that they said, okay, go ahead, you guys go, you film. You don't necessarily have to film together, but somebody's gonna get fired this year.
Speaker 3: So you think this is like the testing season, That's what I think. And whoever comes out ahead like whatever you mean? Do you think like with marketing and analytics and all the things they do at the end, whoever wins at the end, then they're just going to get rid of one or the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so unless they reunite. I think that would be the best thing ever, not only for their family, but for the show to try to make things work.
Speaker 3: I agree. I don't understand what is Is Louie the catalyst of all this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think did or is he just like I think a part of it.
Speaker 2: It's been happening for years now. Who would you keep Teresa or Melissa?
Speaker 3: Oh you're going to make me pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I think they're both good on the show for different reasons. I mean, yeah, Theresa because she's the OG of that show and everybody's very invested in her life and her new relationship with Louis, and Melissa's green on the show as well, and so and I just can't picture the show without either one of them, I know. I mean, I just think they have to figure out a way to make it work.
Speaker 2: Well, they can't keep doing it this way. That's why I'm like, you guys, please make up, because something, something's gonna happen, and you guys aren't gonna be happy.
Speaker 3: I know. It's like I feel like I want to like sit down with them and have like a family interventionist or something, and they'll all have to be in the same room and you lock the doors and nobody's allowed to leave, And like, I.
Speaker 2: Think Andy should I think Andy should go in there, And he says, sit down the beginning of next season, right.
Speaker 3: That should be the first episode I do an intervention because I would hate.
Speaker 2: To say I would hate for either one of them to leave. I agree, I mean, I definitely, And I think most people will agree with this that Teresa's kind of the show because she's the OG. People will always say that forever. I don't know, guys fix.
Speaker 3: It, that's right, Jen says. Rachel wants Louie and John to talk. Delora says they could talk at her Battle for Brooklyn softball game. Teresa doesn't think that's a good idea. Teresa says Louie will behave but she doesn't trust John. Then I do recall when when Teresa goes and talks to Louie, he says it'll take like ten seconds and shouldn't take that long. If he starts it or any whatever something happens, I'll finish it. And I was like, well, I don't know if that was such a mature station, right.
Speaker 2: But my question is which I don't understand, is is louis expecting an apology from John fuda.
Speaker 3: That's where I think nothing. That's why this conversation isn't going to go anywhere, because I think John is expecting an apology from Louis, and louis expecting an apology from John, and neither one of those guys who are going to apologize.
Speaker 2: So the backstory is allegedly Louis or Teresa or somebody on that side contacted John Fudah's ex wife, Baby Mama that was in a Halfway House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen that. I've seen pictures of that or Instagram posts of that.
Speaker 2: And then this season coming in then he was called the biggest drug dealer in Paramus. Yes. And so in the double Sided dil do the double sided dildo when I don't know what what is that?
Speaker 3: What do you do with that?
Speaker 2: I think you put it in your.
Speaker 3: Like one side goes in your butt and on the.
Speaker 2: Other side goes in somebody else's butt. I don't know my butt, but nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 3: Well that's your homework.
Speaker 2: I'll try it out.
Speaker 3: We'll get back to you to figure it out and let me know how that works.
Speaker 2: That would be a hard no Forreddie. You could maybe get me drunk and maybe like, okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, maybe you just get the two of us drunk and then we'll have to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll do it and you should.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll figure that. We'll let you guys know.
Speaker 2: He's in nineteen Stay tuned. Okay. So Danielle is setting up for the family schedule with a with New York Fashion Week coming up. She is hurt because none of her extended family will be there to support her. Danielle says her father could apologize multiple times, but she she will always look at him as someone who has let her down. Do you wish Danielle would actually explain to the audience more of what's going on with her brother and father, should the other woman try and push the conversation. I just don't get this. If your father sided with your brother, okay, whatever, My mom has sided with my brothers many times, and I don't not talk to her anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know, just saying that he's let her down, I'm like, I haven't talked to my dad in seven months, So I don't know, like for me letting her down by having, you know, taking the brother's side, I don't know. It seems a bit harsh, but I don't know that. I don't feel like there's a lot of backstory here, so I don't really understand the level of not talking like.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel. I kind of remember last season she did a whole thing about her brother and talking about him all season, but we never saw him. We never saw him. I don't give a shit if we're not going to see that person, if we're not going to see your dad or your brother, and I think possibly we're gonna see them in the future because there's pictures of them that they have been on there and you know how that was.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well they had to get Clarence, they had to get Clarence, they.
Speaker 2: Had to sign off. So I'm assuming that we're gonna see a sit down. If that's gonna happen, good. But if it's like last year, all we hear is talk talk, talk, and never hear anything happened between her brother. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: All right, Dolores is happy everyone is coming to her event, but she feels bad because she says she's putting all the women in a pressure cooker. Welcome to Housewives, Yeah right. Teresa tells Louis that John wants to talk to him. Oh, we talked about this. Louis says the conversation should be ten seconds. If it goes further, he'll take it into his own hands. Okay, So we get to the baseball events.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, do you do you think the men in Jersey or too involved? Do you like that? Would you like Shane and Eddie and Terry?
Speaker 3: Well you know, I don't. I don't know. I mean, I think Shane and Eddie and Terry, like, I think they're interesting, and I think they're funny, and I think they have interesting takes on things. I don't know if I would want him involved in all the group stuff, not the housewife shit, right, No, not that, because you know that just but I think if it showed a little bit more of them interacting, or their take on things, or their opinions on things, I think that's interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guys were pretty limited this season on our show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, even Shane was like, well, I didn't even really see anyone or do much, and most of the times that he and I filmed together was at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same. Jackie tells Margaret that she never takes her side. Margaret questions why she didn't check in on Jan's one year death. Jackie says she never gives her the time of day. Margaret asked why she never received the book. Jackie questions why it's such a big problem. Margaret says she is shocked by her behavior and she's in she's a disgrace. I'm shocked in your disgrace. I was like putting things, Yeah, I just feel like Margaret is expecting too much from Jackie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought so too. And with the whole book thing, I mean, I've never written a book, but let's say I did. If I wrote a book, I don't know if I would just send it to everyone and be like, here, here's my book. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that unless someone.
Speaker 2: She sent me one.
Speaker 3: Did she did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, but we had her on the pod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that makes sense, So I get that, and that's why she She did explain previously that she sent it to Melissa, which was funny when Margaret's like, Melissa doesn't even read. I thought that was funny. But she did send it to Melissa.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a big reader. I'm not a big reader.
Speaker 3: She said it to Melissa because she was going to be on her podcast, so I get it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, So Jackie said her own mother hasn't even read her book, and Margaret said that's not surprising. Kind of a low blow there. I feel like Margaret's doing everything to have drama that doesn't involve Teresa's situation, and I have a feeling it's going to backfire on her. So Margaret's very good and you know, in the past moving storyline along getting like she's the one that goes in there like me and you and just gets straight to the point. But I feel like it's misdirected because it's just coming off bat like you like too hostile. Yeah, like you didn't send me the book, so let's fight over that. It's like when you're Orange County fought over you took my chair. Like those of the type of things like just seem a little messy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Margaret might have some anger from Jackie because she reconciled with Yes, yes, she's very like a displaced anger where it's situation not really about a book, but she's making it about a book.
Speaker 2: It's all about Teresa, all of that. The fighting on the other side is all about you know, Jen Fessler and Jackie going over.
Speaker 3: To the dark side, the dark side.
Speaker 2: The whole shows about Teresa right now, the entire show. So I did love seeing Antonio go to college and then setting up her dorm room and then they did like a whole flashback of her growing up.
Speaker 3: I thought that, Yeah, oh I got too. Did you cry because I cried?
Speaker 2: I didn't cry, but I'm like, oh my god, that was so cute and so sweet.
Speaker 3: See I cried, and I don't know if it's because so this morning I went to Annabell's school because she's leaving the fifth grade and she's going to middle school next year. She's going to be in the sixth grade. So they do this thing this morning at her school called the Gauntlet where all the fifth graders come through the hallway and all the parents and all the students stand on the sides and clap and clap a kind of like yes and like kind of high five of them, and then all the fifth graders walked to the beach with the police escort, and I cried. I just stood there and cried the whole time. So I think that, I mean, my kids are getting older. Annabel's going to be in middle school now. So when I watched the whole college scene, it just, I don't know, I got teary eyed because I thought, it's like a of an eye, that's where I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: And we did that with Sophia with all the kids. They called it a clap out, but a funny story. I'll be really quick. Sophia took a gap year just for mental health, take care of herself. It worked out amazing, and she's going to go to saddle Back for a couple of years and then transferred to a state college. So I called them the you know, sadill Back, made the appointment, did all the things, and then the day before, we have to go meet with the counselor to pick her classes because she's going to do a few over summer, just getting kickstart on it. I get there and the counselor. So day before, Sophia was talking to her friends and they go, you're taking your mom with you, and so Sofia goes, mom like, my friends are like you're taking your mom? Like that's weird. And she's like, am I too dependent on you? Like what am I doing? And I go, no, no, I want to go, and mostly I want to go because she's just like, huh what, I'm so explitning for what? So I go and the cauncers like recognized me. But Sophia is mortified about that. And then she opens up her account on the screen and she goes, she goes, look what the notes saying here? Mother called for daughter to make this appointment, right, And I'm like oh my god, I go do most kids come by themselves? And she's like yeah, I'm like, oh my god, I think it's time for me to let go.
Speaker 3: Oh you're you're a helicopter. Mom, I'm a helicopter.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Spencer did it all by himself. He just and he congratulations to Spencer. He graduated from cal State Fullerton. He decided he did not want to walk with the class. So yeah, we have a little graduation party with him at his girl, his girlfriend's parents' house. They're throwing it.
Speaker 3: They both, that's nice. Shane and I did that last weekend for Shelby because she just graduated from BYU. But she didn't want to walk because it's like three thousand people or something. Yeah, I get So she came home for the weekend and we did like a little graduation party in the back.
Speaker 2: Well. He tells me, He's like, mom, they make you pay to walk. I go what.
Speaker 3: Speaking of college, let me ask you a question because we didn't talk about this and Teresa's confessional, she they asked if Joe, her ex Juicy Joe, helps with the girls college and she said no, and then they said, does Louis help? And she said, yes, do you think that's accurate?
Speaker 2: It seems like Louise's got a lot of money. They live large, the cars are fancy, the trips are over the top, so I gotta believe he's got some cash for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, good for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he does, she's doing well herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, he seems I.
Speaker 2: Will say, he seems very involved with the kids.
Speaker 3: He does. And I will tell you just the fact that the daughters speak highly of him and take up for him. Yeah, I think that means a lot because I've always thought it. Kids and dogs, man, they can sniff people out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And the dogs and the kids seem to like him, so yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she has boyfriend works for for Louis is what well, So I don't know, but it was a very awkward entrance when Melissa and Teresa walk into I guess, I don't know what it's called the locker room when they were getting ready for the baseball. But I really I have to give Melissa props for telling her son to give her aunt a kiss hello. And I just feel like that's like a good I mean, it was very awkward between you know.
Speaker 3: It was I but you know, in that moment, it was good that she did that. I just felt badly for the kids that they're in the middle of that. I know, I think she got awkward for them.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what else I was going to say about the doggy party? Did you notice Gea was there?
Speaker 3: She wasn't She was at the table and she yeah.
Speaker 2: She was at the table. I'm like, oh, so they are they trying to seg her into she had a confessional? Yeah, and she had a confessional too. Has Shane had a confessional?
Speaker 3: He did? He did like one, Yeah, a little like.
Speaker 2: Eddie has not done. When I'm still on my first look? Are you onto your second?
Speaker 3: I just finished first Look? I have to find clothes for the second. But I'm going to Ohio for two weeks, so I don't do my next confessional for a while because I'm gonna go live it up in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Oh, live it up. That sounds like fun to me, Yeah, it really does. Okay, So Bill Aiden and Joe Gorga talk and hug Jen tells Bill that he was too easy on him and that it now looks like he doesn't support her. This to me was so freaking annoying. I know, like Jen, just stop, just stop. Everything Bill does, it reflects on me. It's bad. Like guys don't get in the middle of this shit.
Speaker 3: They don't. And I'm telling you, if Shane wants to go hug Terry or Eddie but you and I have a bee for something, I'm not gonna get mad at Shane. Like that's what he should do. Like I feel like that's the appropriate thing to do, right. He needs to just go, you know, hang out with guys and they don't get involved. They don't. It's not in depth for them.
Speaker 2: You know, not unless it's something really bad, like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like does Bill even know why he's not supposed to talk to Joe?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you understand to put in this terms, if Joe was out there doing podcasts about him and calling him names and you know, going after his character, then I could see, like, nah, I don't want to talk to you. But nothing like that has ever happened. And then Bill Aiden got a little shady, so Joe Gorga was up to beat and Bill Aiden says to Louis, there's your brother in law. Do you call him that? And what does Louis do? He turns his head spits, which I found a little disgusting on TV, and says I don't talk about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m.
Speaker 2: And then Margaret again bringing Professler being friends with Teresa. It's just not a good look. It's not a good look. I know, Margaret, I love you to death. I know you're doing all the things to keep that show going, but it's just not looking good. So I have a few fan thoughts. Now these are fan thoughts, these are not my thoughts. Another episode of them all talking about Teresa. Melissa and Teresa need to interact. I we both agree with that. Exactly Why does Margaret care? Who is friends with Teresa? Teresa's dig on Margaret fell flat. We didn't talk about that, did we? Wait?
Speaker 3: What was that? What did you know?
Speaker 2: Teresa basically said something referring to Margaret as a dog bringing.
Speaker 3: The right Well see, here's my question though, did it really fall that flat? With Kennedy?
Speaker 2: I was thinking because everybody just stared at each other, and then they had Jackie smirking, and I'm like, I don't honestly believe that that she smirked at that. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, knowing the magic of editing. I don't know exactly if it fell that flat or if it really was such an awkward silence. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then the last one is is r ho c here yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet? But we're getting close because I'm starting to get anxiety.
Speaker 2: So I know, right, did you record your tagline yet?
Speaker 3: I did a few, and I can't say that I was a big fan of them.
Speaker 2: You are you gonna suggest them or are you gonna be Please? Just tell me they're not about eating tacos or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Do you can I even talk about the taco tagline for a minute. First I hated it. I did too. First of all, when that was like one that they gave me, I was like, this is so stupid. Is this for real? Is this a joke? And they were like, no, just read it. It's not a big deal. And I was like, this is so dumb. I don't even want to read it. And then I did because I thought there's no way they'll ever use this because it's so stupid. Yeah, and then I couldn't believe it when the taglines came out. I was like, are you freaking kidding me? I have a talking tagline? It doesn't to me.
Speaker 2: It didn't even make sense, you know what I mean. Like it's like if it was Twizzlers all season, that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I get it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember it? Do you remember it?
Speaker 3: If you're gonna waste time, at least hand me a taco? Okay, I don't know. Maybe it gets better as the time goes on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that faith family, fitness of the only f's I give. I never in a million years that they were going to use that, And in fact, I went on, I don't know why I did this, but I was at the Improv Live and I said, I said it before it even came out. Oh really, because I thought there's no way they're going to use it, right, And then I got in trouble.
Speaker 3: Ah, They're like, you just used your your tagline publicly.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. Like, here's guys baptized and highly christ I like that one.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. He I have come to the realization though, that whichever one you like the least is the one that they will use.
Speaker 2: Oh A thousand percent, right, a thousand percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping our taglines come out soon because I just because I want to know. And they're killing us with the trailer. They're killing us.
Speaker 3: It's not out yet. Should be out.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be out. It's gonna be out this week. I just have a feeling that's happening.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Let me know how it is.
Speaker 2: I will let you know.
Speaker 3: I will let you know.
Speaker 2: But okay, well, thank you so much for filling in for Teddy.
Speaker 3: I love to fill in. I'm the fill in girl.
Speaker 2: You're the filling Have a good week and then I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks guys for listening.