Speaker 1: Joe's a I don't know if you want to hear this what you got man? Aaron Donald text reporter of Jordan Schultz Tuesday night and said he's considered returning to the Rams. The text read, I'm for sure flirting with the idea. Hell of an opportunity with the Super Bowl and so far this year, if I can find the fire, it's a possibility.
Speaker 2: O cho.
Speaker 1: If ad Miles Garrett say the same d Lin with Fiskin with that great rotation they got where you thinking is good?
Speaker 2: This would be the greatest defense ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know about the greatest defense ever, but it'd be two of the greatest players ever ever laced him up on defense. I don't know about the greatest defense. But what did I say when Miles Garret, when we talked about this night before last, I said, there's a good chance because Miles Garrett is going there. Even though Aaron Donald has not played a down in two years, but he's consistently stayed in shape, he's consistently worked out. But there's nothing like actually playing football. There's nothing like actually playing football. But knowing Aaron Donald, and what do you already accomplished? If there's one reason to have to come back that makes it easy, and wanting to get another Super Bowl champion championship. It's right now, it's right now, in that window for the that window for the Rams, this is the time.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 4: If he's going to listen, I understand it's very intriguing for him to come back. But did you hear the key word? He has to find the fire. That ain't easy forellas he's been sitting down chilling. Yeah, he been working out here in great shape. Do I think he could come back and still be effective. Hell yeah, But you have to want to put your body through their rigorous NFL season.
Speaker 2: And he knows what it's like, Bro.
Speaker 4: He knows what it's gonna be like in week eight, you know what I mean when you banged up and sore as, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he know what it's like. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's just hard when you step away from the game like that. Joe Ojo and you, Oh Joe, we know how it else. Were just gone when we just missed. When you putting them pass on take him off. Once the season's over and you don't really put the full pass back onto a training camp. It takes you a while to get everything, get readjusted the way that thing feel, and get your body used to carry those paths again.
Speaker 2: You get your spidy senses tingling. He's been away for two years.
Speaker 1: He used to automatically know. O, man, this guard is sitting like or somebody hit him somewhere. He knows this is the traps coming. He's gonna have to relearn all that his fightings team a sensus or will have to start tingling again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Could he do it?
Speaker 4: Yes, But like you said, Joe, to find that fireman, he walked away, said, man, I just didn't have the desire.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it wasn't like they were a bad team.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hold on, he walked away with nothing else what he wanted to prove.
Speaker 2: Now, so let mess your question.
Speaker 1: If he comes out of retirement and he plays well, will you think any different? Aaron Donald, I know eight times first Team All Pro, three Defensive Players of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing. I'm gonna make a case if he never comes back.
Speaker 1: If he comes back, he's a top five defensive player all time based on his body of work and the level of play. Even if you just take the awards away with you can cut the tape off, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just cut the table is all you need to see.
Speaker 4: And a guy like Aaron Donald, y'all know, he want to come back and dominate. He ain't trying to come down. Yes, yes, he can't be average, No, sir, he don't know what that's like.
Speaker 2: He ain't no way in hell.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing about it too, Think about them having a double team Miles. Think about them having a double team Miles and try to double him. That that opens up everything.
Speaker 2: Defensively.
Speaker 3: They can do that much more because of those two on that line.
Speaker 4: Oh he hey, he'll make that defensive line here. Now he comes back, man, I don't want him to. Those stays at home.
Speaker 2: It's time five, Final Safety evening. It's time for you.
Speaker 3: Hey already, anybody in the chat in Chicago got a nice let's sold for five?
Speaker 2: You better get you some good pizza.
Speaker 3: In Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're known for pizza.
Speaker 3: I thought New York was known for pizzas.
Speaker 4: Chicago and New York both of them known for pizza. Chicago known for the dcation. Yeah, okay, well where I go?
Speaker 2: I don't live in Chicago, but you just said pizza. So I'm thinking you chat.
Speaker 4: I would say you have Donald's, but I know there's been around for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Ask chat. I'm sure that left Chicago in nineteen seventy. Georgia. I'm a Georgia.
Speaker 3: Oh you from Chicago.
Speaker 2: You from Chicago, born in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's so funny. Hey, hey Joe, Hey Joe, you were right. It's something something you don't know. You know when I I used to be in Chicago. I used to be in Chicago with all Obama. What you know, me and Obama we g the.
Speaker 2: God dog. You ain't know that, No, I know that old Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just throw back to this.
Speaker 2: Back GD sign. How you throw GD.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, now, if you want to, if you want to look at him, yeah, and he autographed him. Now, if you really want to put something bump to try.
Speaker 5: To get these Oh oh listen, Joe, he on your head. Joe, can you see that thing that your head?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I see that scene that your man he joking right off his feet.
Speaker 1: Go look at the game that he played that he played, uh, the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: He played to them. I went right back there in the locker room and.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, hey, hey, I got some stuff over that on the man.
Speaker 3: You he got signed, Curry signed Lebron sign. You got anything sign for.
Speaker 4: Lebron and you got I got love stuff signed. Hey, I just let people, I just let people talk.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody was on the collar.
Speaker 1: He would cry, uh uh, Lebron won't come on if you only knew some of the things that I ain't gonna say that right right right.
Speaker 4: You know they're gonna be bad. They'll be bad, but don't worry about it. When I got from Kobe, got know from on Kobe, I think what I might put those on when I'll shoot you in the three point competition. Don't don't he coming at value on them shoes? Okay, don't don't don't do that. Don't do that. Please, don't you. Oh you want me to wage him against you? You want to put something up against them? Yeah, since you in the mood of giving, because that baby, don't get it, no, give it. That's basically what the hell you're gonna be doing. You're gonna be You're gonna be giving them to me. Hey, Hey, hey, I got I got some stuff over here.
Speaker 1: If we play the cowboys, Joe, when when we play, y'all, I all know we play y'all, but if we do, that's an ass cutting for y'all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, no. I got oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: When we play, y'all, we bet that you gotta wear a cowboy jersey. When when you oh yeah yeah, y'all hear the ra y'all play the Ravens. Yeah, I'm gonna make sure I got one with your name? What you what you need by the XL?
Speaker 2: What you need? No, I need ball to EXL.
Speaker 1: You need two x AL. Yeah, I got you, Oh, Joe, Just in case you didn't know what that say.
Speaker 3: And that's a Shannon Shark eighty eighty four.
Speaker 1: Two thousand, established in two thousand. I played for the Ravens. So see when y'all keep talking about, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, we didn't we didn't that you you didn't play for the Ravens, the fact that she was only there for two weeks. There is the part that we.
Speaker 2: Keep talking about the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: No, all right, what you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Chat, I go to a team, but I want a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: He want me to He want me to renounce my rights because I wasn't there for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: I didn't say, renounce your rights. You you're a Denver Bronco. Nobody when we talked about Shannon Sharp, we remember Shannon Sharp as a Denver Bronco. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it. Yeah, super Bowl ragers, you know what? See how you how you do o?
Speaker 2: Joe? I don't be bothered. I mean chat, I was there. I went there.
Speaker 1: I did what I was supposed to do as a veteran guy. Come in there, practice hard, show the guys what we how we're gonna do this thing.
Speaker 2: He win a super Bowl? Dam yo.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I practiced hard too, But hell, I didn't have a number one defense in the NFL. Hey, it's all good. It's all good. Let's and I want plenty I wanted. I want plenty of rings and championships on Madden. Oh man, I'm just I'm just saying, Joe, I had to set.
Speaker 4: Up for that game one. Now, that thing got a little dirty. Only got a little grass jersey from the Super Bowl. Oh yeah, there, she'll be a patch over here.
Speaker 2: Joe. I see it. Yeah, yeah, I see it. I see it. Because sometimes the.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, let me, hey, let me get that hold on.
Speaker 1: Why you want to get this and you have your own you do your own jersey.
Speaker 2: You don't have your own stuff hanging up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I you know I'm not in the memorabilia.
Speaker 2: Why you want my jersey?
Speaker 3: I just want. I want to put it, you know, under my nightcap sign.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't got to know.
Speaker 3: Damn n, it's right there. It worked you see, I got my YouTube plex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, somebody put that up with a ruler. Hey, hey, Joe, they use no, they use no, they ain't use no, no, no levels or nothing. He just put that up with I sight, it's even who told you that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all Wait, wait, wait till I get my room done, y'all. Hey, y'all gonna be happy, And I ain't gonna tell you when it's done. I'm just gonna come on. Everything gonna be lit up, all nice.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have that thing where follow you around so we can see different angles and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know I like to get up and demonstrate stuff. So when I get up and demonstrate, my camera.
Speaker 2: Follow them all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm saying old Joe, I mean, you ain't even got your own jerseys hanging up.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, I don't be into that stuff. Man, I don't be into that stuff.
Speaker 2: I probably should have had I probably should have had to watch the jersey before.
Speaker 3: Now it looked better like that already, it looked better dirty though.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess they don't have to authenticate it because they could look at that. So yeah, that was actually jersey ward in the game.
Speaker 3: That was Game one.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're probably gonna be that's gonna be worth a little something.
Speaker 2: Now, well the kids look at it. Oh, Joe, look at what I got.
Speaker 3: Damn who that that's that's all your pickings, slip car pickt.
Speaker 2: That's probably the nicest him a job ever had, o Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I him is still the same, same stripe, same everything.
Speaker 4: I got the game ball against y'all to ojo what the school was, although, but I had got by five hundred. Damn man, I bet I have a good day get y'all.
Speaker 2: This was that, y'allo.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I wish I had all my stuff from when I when I used to douse the ravens up. Hey, Joe, I used to be getting the boys, gave that work, then getting them boyd that work I got.
Speaker 1: I got a game ball against Cincinnati. You gotta gave balls against Dinmer.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 2: You and Joe didn't play against that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do a chat, tell him, tell him what I did against Denver Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that when you pull up that in that dunk.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no no no no, that was the Jets and and that was the posty. I'm talking about what I did then, what you did, oh Joe Man, Man, I ain't, I ain't. I ain't want to brag, but I'm sure the chat know what I did Monday night the Denver you cut you cut rug man. Listen, I cut the rug and took it hot with Joe. Joe, I cut the rug and took it home.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: When you are when you decide what you want to wager to try to get these Kobe's up off me, I mean I either want you want the Kobe's or you want the steps.
Speaker 4: I mean you showed me them, Kobe. I ain't gonna lie. I kind of want them kovies now, them Kvies and that Louis Vatan ball. Whatever we can corn hole it, we can shoot jumpers. You not, You're not winning that, Joe. I want to give you something that you could possibly win, like basketball. You can't beat me. No car Hold Joe, I'm telling you, if listen, if it was just me and you, it would have been a little different story. I had o you in my damn way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen, you got you got bigger fish to fry with me, So you might want to start with on first.
Speaker 2: I keep telling y'all, we go balling, y'all, whatever you want to do with y'all.
Speaker 4: Well, hey, we see how that turned out, so we ain't gotta talk about that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even I gotta get to go knee healthy first. Yeah, no, I don't even want to get you back out there.
Speaker 4: I and I already I did a mean demonstration on your old Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I got my home.
Speaker 3: But what's that? What's that? That's a pounds?
Speaker 4: That ball looks small? I got Hey, oh Joe, you know what I'm saying this. That's how I don't do it right now? Oh Joe, you thumb you know? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, he a Joe, that's exactly how.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I don't fear you what you mean travels? No, no, no, Joe, I got place from all my shoes. I see. I see.
Speaker 3: Hey, your your knees ain't good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the jail shots did be a little good.
Speaker 4: I might need to get me a couple of motor Hey, you like one of them caids when they come to the gym time they got the Jordan's sleeve on. They got got to jersey and tuck.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: Man, I used to go to the ball at tournament all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, you go to a balling tournament, and you know, hey, you get your ball, you get a bag.
Speaker 2: So every time I would go, I get the ball, I get me a bag. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to that. Now when I put out that big place. Yeah yeah, all I do is hold it like this here the pens fall. I mean that was gonna happen, Joe, just hold the ball up.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, come on, man, come on, man, I don't I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 4: I still I'm the best bowler you ever played against. O. Joe, you and you know it, Joe, you drank wine that's who. Yeah, I drank wine. The best bowler you ever played again.
Speaker 3: You know, the best best bowler I played, the best bowler I played against.
Speaker 2: I beat him. I'm putting I'm putting this bottle of wine up to it for you. Joe.
Speaker 4: What's that? That's red? That's a camp that red. Back to back championship wine. Damn, Why it's so little?
Speaker 1: I got the big bottle to I don't know. I think I might have gave a big bottle to my brother.
Speaker 3: That that ain't nothing but the swallow.
Speaker 4: That's all right, Joe ain't gonna get it getting all that memory bill you.
Speaker 2: Got over there?
Speaker 3: Hey Joe?
Speaker 2: That what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey got all that? He ain't got nothing better than uh old? Let me let me see what kind of memory I got.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nothing over there? Nothing.
Speaker 1: See, we got this. We played like a race. Yeah, that's what we do. We played like a raven. Yeah yeah, oh Joe, light right here?
Speaker 2: O Joe? What Ojo?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What about these? O?
Speaker 3: Joe? There we go?
Speaker 2: But what rolls?
Speaker 3: Know that you ain't even get You ain't got any hair the probably stand up? Hey, Joe, I got something I got I got no hold on the just say any flip flops these name a name warm. Yeah, he wore these and he gave him to me.
Speaker 2: Man, you put your.
Speaker 4: Feet now, I'm cool on the flip flop, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I saw the bad. I saw a dude at the airport with flip flops in the bathroom. They really didn't and thrown flip flops.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I ain't bound having my feet out like that, no where. I'm just gonna keep one hundred Yeah, your feet bad, Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, hold hold on, you got the already know, Joe. I'll see today you got them Joe toenails probably black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now my my toe nails.
Speaker 3: Ain't jack no more.
Speaker 2: I got I got all that out of that. It's old.
Speaker 1: Oh you took you got them pills or you took the shots now hell no, I soaked my feet in.
Speaker 4: Uh uh apple site and vinegar yeah epsince salt yeah yeah yeah, I do that to get that, to get the funkers out of that.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Now.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Joe, hold on, so you don't you don't want you don't want name marceanael.
Speaker 2: Yeah here woman do with that?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, Nah, I got something better than that.
Speaker 4: You got the clipp Yeah, you know I got that with the glib Joe, I got the that one and the small one.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you know who this is. This is Pablo Escaball phone that he used when he was in Miami.
Speaker 2: Hell, how you get that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? How I get that?
Speaker 2: Joe? Who you called?
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you want to play?
Speaker 4: I don't want that damn phone talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. You got Joe? I keep all my phones, Joe, do you? Hell? Yeah, you got what I'm saying. You still got the roller decks in there?
Speaker 4: You still go if you Yeah, okay, just right here.
Speaker 2: Calls me a lot of problems. I'm done. I've done.
Speaker 1: Hey, So if anybody watching this and you know what I was, and you know what I had this, yeah, be expecting them calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they happened.
Speaker 3: Hey, my kids, Hey, my kids must have took my basketball Lebron jameson. Yeah, hey baby, man with my Lebron James basketball.
Speaker 2: That Hey.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, I got a life size babble here. I don't have to bring it down here so y'all can see it. Hey, you want to shoot for Joe. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I see you got a little bombed over there. You got a little package over there. Yeah yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean clearly you say you walked the COVID. You saw the COVID, so you walked the COVID. Yeah yeah, I mean if.
Speaker 4: They it's gonna look better over here anyway, Ojoe.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do for you.
Speaker 4: Well, get you a real sign ball by by Late Broun by Late Broun James.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hold.
Speaker 3: On, I got I got his his forty thousand point ball when he scored.
Speaker 2: For that cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that they them kids that lost my ball. My ball, not even in my closet. Man, they probably took my ball.
Speaker 1: Cut it out. We gotta get you, right o, Joe. You're right though, But they they're hard.
Speaker 2: Now. Look, I mean I had cigars, some cigars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta have him in the human door. Man, it ain't no good.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll keep them. I'll give to my home board. My homeboard spoke him.
Speaker 4: Get high. They they're probably like we do things, so punch it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, you don't want that problem.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah, I got like I got like eighteen sixteen to my phone. Damn, damn, I don't kill him back.
Speaker 3: And I bet you ain't got no side kick.
Speaker 2: I ain't had a sidekick, o Jo. I ain't had a sidekick. I had a sidekick, you had one, Ojo?
Speaker 3: Well yeah I had that flip.
Speaker 2: Yes, this look right, this is Joe right here. Got me a lot of trouble. Yeah yeah, Hi, who went to your phone? What you mean you couldn't like it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: You had to do it? You get somebody get it.
Speaker 3: And you're okay, Yeah, you're right right, You're right, You're right right.
Speaker 2: What you call them? Start sixty nine? Yeah, elim, I.
Speaker 1: Got the phone. I called my sister star sixty nine that I called my sister, my brother. Before we get to the super chat, we got two video voicemail from my disco.
Speaker 2: And let's take a list head. The first one.
Speaker 7: Good win for us, guys.
Speaker 8: You know, love the show, guys, but I just want to say the job ain't finished. We got three more to go, and we was a little rusty, but we we did what we did.
Speaker 3: What we do.
Speaker 7: We've been winning.
Speaker 8: Is that twelve wins in the vow not even show, but I think we can sweep them. I would say Nixon six, but I think we're gonna sweep them. Hey, this is a great game. Ratings have to be through the roof, and we had everything we wanted. The commission was there, family and on the court. I hope we don't get too long for a prison time. But it was a great game. Hey, Joe, the show, I got delivered the sent tomorrow. Anyway, I gotta go to Austin and Sentaturius. So I'm gonna wait this under my uniform. Hey, good night, guys, God blessed.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Damn sweep he sweep, Joe. See you see how you get carried away? Damn Oh, Joe said they might sweep them too. Well, listen, I'll be comored.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't say that. I said, I said Nixon.
Speaker 4: Confidence if I just swept through two series, you know, and win the last three games.
Speaker 2: Of another one. All right, let's take a listen to our next one.
Speaker 7: What's good, Uncle Ocho? And still you feel me? My name is Zi. I'm from Louisiana, but I'm in the military. I'm in the Navy.
Speaker 6: Specifically, I'm traveling all the way from north of Virginia to San Diego, California by car.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyways, they say the best critics are the ones closest to you. So if you can all critique each other, say one thing that they could have done better, uh in their career, you know, on the field, on the court for you.
Speaker 7: Joe and uh Ocho, what are the games you play other than Madden?
Speaker 6: Because I'll bust you ass about forty five already seen what Skits did to you?
Speaker 4: Damn well we critiquing ourselves. No on what y'all could have done better? Yep, I mean, damn this man got three down super Bowls over there.
Speaker 3: I could have That's a good one. What could I have done that in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Better?
Speaker 3: Not really? If I would ate better, I'd probably been hurt like everybody else they eated healthy. Nope, yep, I don't know. I don't know what I could have done better, man, because you know I don't. I played the game for fun man, I played the game for funny. I played a child's game that I got paid pretty well for, you know, and ignored the bus inside of things and enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: That man said he's driving from Norfolk Virginia to California, which is twenty seven hundred and ten miles, and he drove straight it would take him forty hours. And theoretically you're supposed to drive about what ten to twelve hours a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's about a three day trip.
Speaker 1: They say to make it enjoyable, you probably should take about sixty ten days.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way.
Speaker 4: I can't sit in the car, man, ain't no man. Look, I gotta take a trip tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He might be moved, he might be moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm be moving. Somebody else will be gonna be moving. I'm gonna be on a plane. And then but he was in the car, he said, he's in the car. But can you imagine being in a are you haul and having to drive that far?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, it depends on who you're driving with.
Speaker 2: Who I'm driving with.
Speaker 3: You never know. Some people you drive with make the drive shorter than road trip.
Speaker 2: And you gotta like road tripping and all that. Though.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, I like roll something, but it ain't tripping. Trust me, it ain't no tripping. I mean, I just I can't. I just I mean, I just hate, I just hate being in the car that length.
Speaker 2: Of time. Hey, I'm like, what do you mean that length of time?
Speaker 3: You flew wayter, you flew way to room for some y'all.
Speaker 2: And hips and knees if mama was in wrong. But I go back again.
Speaker 4: Hey, after three hours, I'm hurting, fellas, ain't gonna Oh, I'm hurting after I'm hurting out for an hour, man, I'd be getting on there.
Speaker 2: Walker.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, could this play please get to ten thousand feet so I can stand up? Man, my knee is killing me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, that's my limits? Yeah, three because because uh, I mean, I hate to bring up the past, but you know, uncle Joe, Joe, you know, Tampa was was my my my limit spot. You feel me and I would go. I would go back and forth to Tampa, and you know, three hours that's my sweet spot.
Speaker 4: Anything over three he has he has some action out there in Tampa. I know they were way back when I know I ain't no trouble.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that far back.
Speaker 3: Stop yeah, way back yeah, yeah, Joe. But but you know your first you know, you come here. You know I come there.
Speaker 2: I used to. I used to road trip, uh tallahassee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about five hours. God, damn, you drove five hours for somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, but after that were hell?
Speaker 1: When I put a call the rope, he will you gonna come see me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, I know it's a five hour trip, but how long it takes you to get there?
Speaker 4: I've been my homeboy with Yeah, you had to take you had you had to take somebody tag along?
Speaker 2: Now? Yeah for sure?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey Joe, right about now, Joe, what's that? But the way things going? But I drive, I drive from Miami to Boston right.
Speaker 1: Now, Miami to Boston. Yeah, I know you were y. Yeah, it was four and a half. It is three hundred miles four and a half. It took me about four hours because I was humping.
Speaker 2: I was humping.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: I bet that what you can about. I bet that a black college beach week, Black college beat week. I was down there, black collared beef. So what what's up?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 4: I said, well, you know where you go to school at? She's like, I go to I go to She's but you've all went to Florida State.
Speaker 2: What she was? What she was like, bright, damn thear white? You already do you already do you already though, bad?
Speaker 1: I say, well, dagn who Yeah, I said you got somebody? No, not really? How how is not really that?
Speaker 7: Bean?
Speaker 2: You got somebody? Really? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah but you do. Oh boy, let's ride.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: That black color beat me. That thing was something for me. I got there.
Speaker 3: What they got it? They still have it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's still they still happen, y'all. Wanna ye want yaan, bro, I got grandkids. I ain't going to hang da college kids. I got great king. Well you shouldn't take it, you shouldn't go now. But I met boy.
Speaker 2: I met one though.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, yeah like that boy.
Speaker 1: Look here I met her at April bat how back down there in you. She's a table. She from Tampa.
Speaker 2: You took that long, but she had to because you can't to see me first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, you talking about body?
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, I bet she had she had the pixie cut or the finger waves.
Speaker 2: No, she had she had long.
Speaker 4: No, she was then, she was she probably way she's about five. I say she was about five six, probably about probably about one. I think she said she weighed one fifteen, but.
Speaker 2: She had like some curly her fifteen like, well, you ain't listen.
Speaker 4: Everybody in no sharp know whether I was that age, what I dealt with it primarily, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What she was talking about.
Speaker 4: You talk about body that was put together. Yeah, yes, sir, I'm talking about tight tight. I'm talking about tight tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ain't with it, I already know, yeah yeah yeah, as a battle at.
Speaker 4: I got pictures. No, but the thing was I was to this day, I still I still keep in contact with her.
Speaker 2: Damn shut up. You don't say no, no, no, no, no, that that's been.
Speaker 1: That that's over. That's been. That's been fifteen years ago. So now y'all just got a straight platonic relationship. She she always she asked about my sister, She asked bout my brother, she know about asked how the kids do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, strictly no A, yeah, yeah, that's that's that's normally, hey, Joe, that's normally has another start.
Speaker 1: Look we look, we had our moment, We had our time which from from twenty from I was I met her at twenty four to about thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but A ain't ain't nothing else there Me and Mama locked the he's locked there right now.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh okay, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad. I like you.
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, since you locked in that, that that means Joe, that means we that much closer to this triple I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I'm gonna get married, y'all play it what you.
Speaker 3: Think in twenty twenty seven? What because think about how much money will saved if we do the wedding all at the same time. So we all walked down the aisle at the same time, we all have a different entrance. I'm gonna do I'm gonna do the catering, and I'm gonna do the music.
Speaker 4: What do you think, twins, sem yeah, we do do that. You're saying, yeah, we can do that this in like six months, twin twins.
Speaker 2: I want, I want. I want a June. I want to summer wet. I want a June wedd Okay, yeah yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's do it on the beach too, so we ain't got to with no.
Speaker 2: Shoes, no, no, I gotta have my shoes on. Yeah, man, Joe, what my feet?
Speaker 3: My feet looked like my feet perfect though, yea all.
Speaker 4: Got a chill act like, hen't been over there kicking bricks and ship like his feet don't look like he been kicking breaks.
Speaker 2: Joe, I got, I feel good, Joe, be good. Joe.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get a work done every week, don't you do? I get a batty petty every single week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I go, I go.
Speaker 3: Hey, I go every Friday. I kind of I kind of been off because I've been traveling a little too much.
Speaker 2: But Joe, I go Friday.
Speaker 3: Joe, Hey, Joe, you gotta have you.
Speaker 2: You gotta have you with you know, on your toe. I told you, Oh, I told you, man, I ain't no freak like that.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't need all that. I don't need my toes.
Speaker 3: I don't need my man. Joe, you got I'm Jo Joe. God damn man.
Speaker 2: You don't do I have a good damn time.
Speaker 4: That's why I do, Jack, because I don't do nothing of the stuff that you got going on.
Speaker 2: You know? Are we good over here? O? Joe?
Speaker 3: All right? I mean you know, I you know, I'm not suggesting nothing else for y'all to do.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Good? You should.
Speaker 3: I mean the stuff I'm mentioning that's elementary, that's rookie stuff.
Speaker 2: Well you advanced, ain't you.
Speaker 3: Man, Listen, Man, I'm just trying to get you all to crawl before you walk.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh, Joe, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. On Yo, I'm good. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever I hadn't tried, whatever experience, I don't think. I don't think I missed out on anything. I think I had a good time where I could have me a good time.
Speaker 2: You know, there have been some places.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, there's certain stuff y'all got the experience, man, before before we you know, before we transition.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm just trying to get But but but.
Speaker 2: But what if we having a good damn time, which I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Joe, that's the problem. You think we're having a good a good damn time, but you you not even doing everything. That's that's everything ain't for everybody?
Speaker 2: Didn't they tell you? Haven't you?
Speaker 4: Then your people tell you that, Chad, what's wrong with this man? They know that boy number one, he number one freak.
Speaker 3: They all know that. And then and then you know they ain't got nothing to do with that. It ain't done. It's about living. It ain't gotten doing no freaking none of that. It's about living, y'all. Y'all are lab but y'all and not living. I said that all the time.
Speaker 2: My problem was I lived too much. But anyway, can I get birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: I'm thirty today, born at thirty weeks ninety days in that nick and the nick living with several pausey and I'm still standing strong, Aaron, Happy birthday, Brover birthday burned the big three zero if you had a cerebral palsy. Obviously the tech the technology is not what it is now. And he passed at a young age.
Speaker 4: So my heart and that was the foundation that I supported When I went on Jeopardy and I won, I donated my winnings.
Speaker 1: To cerebral palsy. Uh So my heart goes out to you, bro, because I know what you're going through. So congratulations and happy thirtieth birthday, bro, Happy thirtieth birthday sincerely, uh demon, two times I saw congratulations.
Speaker 2: So glad.
Speaker 4: It's official, appreciated, appreciated many man like a whistle. I have a good time with Deve boy man, it's uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Make make sure it may make sure after we play, after we play ball, man, just keep that same energy all right, bro, all right, I can't believe the kids lost my lebron ball man at the yard.
Speaker 1: Shoot with it. Oh Joe was right again. Oh lord, o Cho Noball just made me eight hundred bucks on the Knicks.
Speaker 3: See you see what I'm talking about. I mean that's eight hundred more than what he had before. Why because he listened to me. I'm making I'm making people money out here, money on coins.
Speaker 2: I got you. Uh, he says, I saw your video with Neil.
Speaker 1: Or you need to set up a debate between Neil and Ojo says he don't believe in size. We need to send you at Ojo to the moon to do a YouTube show from the moon.
Speaker 2: Make it happen. Eli.
Speaker 3: He who is Neil?
Speaker 1: Neil the grist Tyson. He's the astro physicist physics. Yeah, he got a he brilliant, he bro he's I did I just sit down with him. He's on a He's a club Chase show this week. When I say he brilliant, he brilliant, he bria. Let me tell you what he did, O Joe. They was doing the movie Titanic. He told me you know that, and I guess he called and told him what Because he said, doesn't look realistic because what you're shooting, that's not what the weather was on that day that year.
Speaker 2: Say this is what the weather was on that day that year. So what you see in the movie, that's him. M hmm. You could ask him something, hey man, what was the weather like such and such? What day is such? He can tell you.
Speaker 3: What it. What's his title?
Speaker 2: He's an astro physicist, physicist Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: Uh he man, he was he unbelievable, Joe, but he like, I mean, he like you know, he can tell you, like the spin rate of a football and baseball and and and when you throw the football, you're not throwing it. You got to have a projection. So you're throwing the ball. The ball is gonna travel at this speed. The wind is blowing at this the guy's running at this level of speed. This is where the ball is gonna need to be thrown in order for him to catch it. He's like that, Okay, So Joe, you're shooting the ball or the move? He gonna say, Joe, you moving in two miles an hour. Obviously there's no crowd, there's no win, and you're gonna jump probably this hot. So this is the angle in which you're gonna have to shoot the basketball in order for it to go in. Anything to the left, anything to the right, or not, this trajectory is gonna be off.
Speaker 6: M M.
Speaker 2: Damn. Now it was. It was unbelievable conversation.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh, Joe, does that mean ISO gets the official nightcap swing set?
Speaker 3: Hey? Nah, you know what, I'm not offering them nothing. They don't, they don't, they don't want to, and they so elementary when it comes to that stuff. Man, I'm gonna let them go ahead and do what they like.
Speaker 4: Say.
Speaker 3: Man, it ain't fair, everybody, No.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: Let's go I sold Joe about the rep and defend my cowboys all season long.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be hurt? I mean, just you need to do. You need to chill. I'm be trying to speak no bad juju on us, partner.
Speaker 3: I ain't speaking no bad juju. I'm just a bit what happened to last thirty talking about that?
Speaker 2: That's oh man. We we can't do nothing about that. We only move forward. Let's look forward.
Speaker 3: Well you all been looking forward to path all that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll tell you what I'm rooting for, Pickings and I'm rooting for Dak and I'm rooting.
Speaker 4: For when you're rooting for the damn Cowboys here, No, he said he wanted them to have good numbers to lose. Come on, come on now, we already look already, we already got a bet that the Cowboys record gonna be better than the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Any damn way, well you were, you were, you a fool.
Speaker 4: We got a defense now, Ojo pick o your picks as good as the Knicks.
Speaker 1: He got them his champs and six up and I soold got to be sick. Oh, you're gonna go ahead and talk your ish.
Speaker 2: Man. Come on doing good right now?
Speaker 1: You like I said Nickson five, I called it right here on night cap. The Knicks are unstoppable. I don't want or all right, so moving the gold post either. Nah, they win, they win, I mean because the Spurs are very hot team. They beat the reigning champs, they beat the two time league MVP, and if the Knicks knock them off, the Knicks are the best team. You don't accidentally win four games. No, you might accidentally. You might play good for one and win one game, but to beat a team four times, nah, you the better team yep, uh uh oh Joe. As an ego fan, I appreciate you guys being real about AJ Brown last season and giving the locker room insight. Man A you see Jordan Milelotta said, he's a I'm just thanking God it's over with because I don't you I got to talk about it all the time. We ain't even really talk about because now we're talking about what did you see a Aj on the sideline?
Speaker 2: Did you see this? You see that?
Speaker 4: Bro? I want to talk about the game we won or we lost. I'm gonna tell you why we won, and well then I'm gonna have to give.
Speaker 1: You a reason why we lost. I ain't need to talk about no individual player. And I sure it got tired. It starts to wear on you, it really does.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: But Aj looked happy today.
Speaker 4: I mean I saw him out there running rouds and he seems like he had a big old smile in his face.
Speaker 1: So he seemed happy. I'm sure Philly is happy because they get draft compensation for him. Hey, it served him well. Everybody benefited.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: He won a championship. He was a major contribute on the championship winning team. You can never take that away.
Speaker 3: From him.
Speaker 1: Now he gets to go somewhere where he wants to be happy and move on with his career. Hey, were just wondering, do you regret calling Julio Jones a live TV the Facers without him knowing? I regret a lot of things. I had a conversation with Julio. I've talked to Julio several times. That was a very, very unfortunate situation. Kat is the X factor. The Spurs haven't played it big like Kat in their finals run. If Kad can play like that and the Knicks can win, shout out to JB. Yes, right, Look, he was the first pick in the draft, Joe, I mean, come on, now, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: We know what he can be.
Speaker 1: It's just that sometimes he settles for threes. Yeah, tonight he didn't settle.
Speaker 2: Did he even shoot it for tonight? Yeah? I think I think he was like, oh for two. I think he took oh for two.
Speaker 4: But what did you see him do more time than not put the ball on the floor and get to the whole yep, yep, not selling yeap, not selling for a lot of them jump shots. And he's right, it's probably the best big that the Spurs have seen because uh, Minnesota would go bron You know, he's not his head off as a guy. Hell who they just played, ok, Hertenstein Hartenstein Ain't no, Ain't no threat. You know, so he can kind of play that free safety. But hell with the Knicks. Hell, he gotta respect all them guys they got out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Uh, why is Brunson not getting the defense the SGA got they did. I mean, you gotta realize, I think he just got hot that quarter. We saw shape get hot, cass. I mean, the guys were doing a good job on him. Yes, he shot the ball thirty one times. Yeah, he got thirty points on thirty one shots. Yeah, they done a hell of a job on it.
Speaker 2: They did a hell of a job. They just won the game to that fourth quarter he got away from it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he got he got he got hot, and I'm sure had they you know, maybe they go back and says, you know what, let's you know, let's bring the double or let's trap him to get the ball out of his hands.
Speaker 2: But twelve and thirty one, you gotta live with that.
Speaker 1: That shooting percentage, yeah, I mean way that's way way under forty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he scored seventeen in the fourth. He's scored thirteen thirteen in the fourth.
Speaker 1: Here half of them. That's half of that demn and half its points. Yes, yeah, yeah, Cordnet is a liability. Do you guys agree? Women cannot catch a breather? Coet Coordinet is golded for the civil fact of the play that he made on Hartenstein in that last game. But he has not played well, with the exception of maybe one game. He hadn't played well. Now, like you said, he can't get Winmby can't take because I'm sure they would like to get weinby some a decent rest. But when he goes out, it starts to slip away. Guys go to the paint, and I thought, look, the Knicks did an unbelievable job tonight inside Joe. They got a lot of their points in the paint. Yeah, they did, they did, they did.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, I think Cordnet hell with ten minutes, he won't do a number running down win spent sprints, that's it. But that's all sides. That's all he needed. He only eight to ten minutes. Man, when we're gonna have to play thirty eight forty minutes a night, yep. Yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what they thinking about. His ass got to be out there, spurs, got to make runs and work on the other end. Go ahead him. Just can't let him guard Champagne. Uh.
Speaker 1: He likes champagnae on him tonight he might have to stop watching. Look Champagnay knock down some shots. Champagne is not a guy that you putting the ball in his hands and say, Okay, go to work. He's a guy that likes to stand behind the three point line. He'll fill the lane, but that's his game. Vassal can put them on the floor, but Vassal of excuse me, Vassal for sale does more shooting from the outside than put it on the floor. He's the great rebinding guard, gets some put backs. The guy that will attack him is Castle in Fox in Harper, and they do a great job of keeping him off.
Speaker 2: Those guys they do.
Speaker 1: That's why you got a Josh Hart, That's why you got a Michael Bridges, That's why you got a O. G.
Speaker 2: Look at who they were guarding. O G opened up the night on Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not gonna put They're not gonna put that guy and have him guy, try to tire him out on the other end.
Speaker 4: No, that's what they got them guys to do all the dirty work. Yes, yeah, same thing with Shae. You're not putting shade on one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: I need Shane wet to rest. Fox has been the downfall for the Spurs. Hasn't had played one good game yet? He's played some good games. Has he had those those thirty point outbursts like we used to see him have all the time against the Lakers the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: No, No, they gonna they.
Speaker 4: Gonna need a couple of twenty point They might need some twenty pointers twenty two, twenty seven, twenty five. They gonna need him to do to have a couple of those games for them to be effective in this series.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's go Nick's baby. They got the brooms. Harper is gonna have to eventually be a starter. He's playing too well to continue to be on the bench. He will, but unfortunately I don't think he's gonna start this series.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I see a situation, a situation when Joe and now we talked about this way early in I say he's just too good to come off the bench. He is bro he just two damn good number two. Pick rookie that's twenty years old. With the poison patience that he has, big body, it's gonna be hard to keep him on their bench.
Speaker 2: Y'all should go on location to New York for the finals.
Speaker 1: Y'all ways shut the city down New York with your Waian Isol Dallas won't win until Jerry stop stop watching.
Speaker 4: Oh man, come on, come on, you got a chill a New York and trumple I asked, we go out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three things guaranteed life, death and taxes and eighty five getting these predictions right and still.
Speaker 2: King Iso. Hello, y'all be gassing, y'all be gassing ot yo up man, Hey, hello, Hey, come on, come on with Joe. Come on, Joe, you got chill.
Speaker 1: Brunson showed up, but the Spurs played their worst game on playoffs. Don't celebrate too soon. You'd have to pray. The Spurs played that band every game to win this series.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go. They didn't make shots, man, it didn't alright.
Speaker 1: So uh, when y'all go fishing and you see Ocho hooking road spark on this line, don't be.
Speaker 2: Like stay with me with the fish bike going big span. Trust me, actually loved to show.
Speaker 3: Hey that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I o ice.
Speaker 4: So the teble we're going fishing for ice? Tell about he's going fish for anything to bite?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well were I mean, hey, uncle Joe, I told y'all winning basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, everything you need in that on that.
Speaker 3: But I don't listen. I don't know what I'm looking at. But they got a lot of it.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 3: My lords, it was it was nice. I just don't I just don't know what anything obviously, but.
Speaker 2: They got top yeah, rebels, all that you know I'm I.
Speaker 3: Should is that is that expensive? You know how?
Speaker 2: You know how golf? Yeah, so getting they.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I just thought I might just get into it because I'm in Miami.
Speaker 2: But I beat Joe with a cane pole man.
Speaker 4: Please please, matter of fact, I get hey, as a matter of fact, I fish deadline. I'm telling stop nothing, no nothing. I'm trying to be cool with you. This really ain't what you want. I'm just gonna be one hundred with you. This ain't what you want, man, I do jail Joe I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't like the smell of fish. It make it make your hands think.
Speaker 2: You ain't a real fisherman. I like to smell.
Speaker 1: But anyway, guys, I hit the big forty seven to day. Can y'all give your boy a shout out? Thanks so much, love the show. Absolutely happy forty seventh bro, congratulations that mean Matine three from five zero man, only you did some fun.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you did, but you should have done something fun. Forty seven round the Sun. It's a big feat man ratlations. Congrats. Alright, So officially the Big three? Uh you think, oh you'll need the high spurs none to put them rings side where you put those bud Crawfords.
Speaker 2: Oder right, Hugh.
Speaker 1: Mitchell out coach Harper not not playing down the stretch Fox three turnovers.
Speaker 2: He did. He didn't play well. He didn't play well to night.
Speaker 4: And I think Joe and I we opened that, we open up like that, say he did not play well, he's gonna have to play better.
Speaker 1: Seven points won't get it done. Your starting point guard can't give you, can't give you seven points in this series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, and I ain't gonna Lie.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that too, Like the last three four minutes, I'm like, damn, you might need to go with Dylan Harper down at the point. But I know Fox, you know, Fox is Fox. You know, a guy making a lot of money. You can't you ain't gonna just throw him to the bench. But no, man, it would have been hard for me to keep Harp on that bench.
Speaker 2: Boy. And you can't allow brunts and to outscore both of them, You can't. You can't.
Speaker 1: He outscored both of those guys. Yeah, and I'm counting on both of those guys production to the neutralized Brunson.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: And look, if Fox ain't gonna be making shots, I mean he's scrappy on defense. I give him that, like he gonna try. He moved his feet, but it's just it's just hard to keep him out there.
Speaker 2: Man, if he ain't gonna keep applying pressure.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, women shoot two many three point shots. If women get a sky hook is over and shoot that is unblockable. So the jump shot is unblockable. Yeah, he's gonna have to get stronger to be able to play down, to set a position, established position closer to the basket, it takes so out of him because he starts so high up.
Speaker 2: If you go look at Kareem, Kareem started down on the block. Yeah yeah, great, like.
Speaker 1: I'm getting down there, and they tried, but hey, go talk to Kareem and hey, because Kareem that had really basically the same type of a frame. Yeah, Kareem may have nothing. Kareem was was wiry, just like a Wenby. He wasn't no, he wasn't no overly big man. If you look at Kareem, not Kareem, damn, they're probably like twenty pounds every when he played.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got he gave a whole lot of the way Joe absolutely absolutely. Wenby has to learn how to hold his position down there on the Yes, that's the one thing he tried.
Speaker 2: He couldn't.
Speaker 3: He couldn't move, mister Robinson.
Speaker 2: I know he can't.
Speaker 4: I'm saying he and he ain't got enough breaks in his back pocket to to stand his ground and be able to even give a damn post move because they so physical with him, you know what I mean, Like say, by the time he get down, the hell he tied as I don't know what. That's why he floats around the perimeter because it's less existence.
Speaker 2: You know, those guys can't put their damn hands on him. All right?
Speaker 1: Uh uh you made a uh you made me watching MG and Malice. Okay, Uh I love a few good men, but boy Malice had my heart beating, so out my mobile chance. Congrats I SOO steal them guy's neck. Yes, sir, you already know it.
Speaker 3: What up? Big three?
Speaker 2: Congrats Iso on the promotion and to full time. You have been a great addition.
Speaker 1: And still also we must recognize that Ocho has elite basketball knowledge.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Hello, Uh what's your favorite black exploirtation movie? My go to is Rudy Ray Moore, Human Tornado, uh and anything with Amn Greer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm maybe Penitentiary.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about when they when they carved up out of there and got up out of uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: Well say ride him dead? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's an old movie a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Uh, probably that I like. Uh, I'll go get your sucker. Yeah that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a D C. Cab Yeah, I rocked with that.
Speaker 3: Joe, You remember DC Camber that.
Speaker 2: Remember I remember here that I didn't watch it car washed.
Speaker 3: It was. It was I think it was Taxi. I think it was Taxi, the original Taxi.
Speaker 2: Uh, the White movie Taxi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, no, it's like old school. Wait is it? Is it Taxi? I know, I know, I'm not sure, but it's back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much about blaze with Cleveland Little Blazing Saddle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nineteen ninety eight, nineteen ninety eight, nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Yes, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I'm trying to find a cast.
Speaker 2: Car wash. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Wait, is this the right one?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was two. It was too it was two cab companies, the Yellow Calves and the Green Calves. They was, they was going at it. I'm trying to think if it's the right one.
Speaker 1: I don't think Wemby has protected picking his spots on the floor. At times, he can try to do too much, which results in turnovers. He needs to let that spin go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think when he started trying to go off the dribble a little too much, that's when they go in the traffic though, Joe, So they're coming from the backside to picking. Well, here's the thing. Here's the problem you have with the Spurs. Whenever Winby is on the perimeter, it's five guys on the perimeter. They ain't like it's a two guys ain't got nobody can get down on the belt. Yeah, so you got five around the perimeter, so there's not a lot of space to really operate, you know what I mean. And he's trying to operate in between guys, and it always results in the turnovers, so I understand for sure.
Speaker 1: And plus Joe, with all five guys around there, it leaves very little margin for you to get an offensive rebound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's already outside the paint, yep.
Speaker 4: Because they they rely so much on Wemby. The hell if he ain't up under their goal, you don't get no second chance opportunities.
Speaker 1: O Joe, what's the coldest game you've ever played in? I so your Hawks teams are your son's team in a seven game series?
Speaker 2: Who you rocking with? They said, my Hawks team for your son's team and a seven game series? Who you rocking with?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? They ain' won't nobody gonna beat that. I'm gonna keep it real with y'all.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and four, playing on that Son's team with nash Amari Shun Quinn Richardson.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be hard to beat us, bro. It took. It took obviously, you know, us not being healthy for us to lose.
Speaker 4: And that was just our That was only one year that we all played together. Yeah, we was a nasty team, bro. We had a nasty squad. Nasty squad. It's gonna be hard to beat us.
Speaker 1: Hey, O, Joe just found out my cousin Antoine was the running back with you at Santa Manna.
Speaker 2: You remember running Antoine? A man? Don't know the damn teammates now, I do?
Speaker 3: I do? I remember? I remember? I remember Antoine. I remember a few remember a few of our players, man, especially all our receivers.
Speaker 2: That running back. Anyway, you don't don't remember.
Speaker 3: Hey, I remember running back a tricky brown face. I probably remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know how y'all did it, but like I don't remember, like real names, you gotta have a nickname. That's why when people ask a man such as play with you, I said, did you have a nickname? Cause you know you got a nickname? I mean, yeah, everybody had nicknames, Oh, Joe Io. After watching Game one, would you agree that the difference between ok C and the Knicks is.
Speaker 2: That Cat is better than check. Yeah, yeah, no question. He got attacked tonight.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And they're healthy team, yes, mm hmm. Lost my dad at twelve, my grandma at fifteen. Depression kept me from finishing high school, went from minimum wage in the Bronx to two hundred and fifty K. Celebrating feels empty when the people I wanted to make proud aren't there.
Speaker 2: How do you do it? Wow? I already know it. It is, I know it.
Speaker 1: My grandmother was around to experience the large a large part of my career, especially my whole NFL career and my first my first ten years, I mean all my years at I mean well seven years at at.
Speaker 2: CBS.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But you know, even though.
Speaker 4: Everybody's not my grandfather and my grandfather, my grand one of my my my grandmother, grandma child and she she passed out in ninety three, so she saw something. But you know, I still have my sister, my mom's brother, I got kids now, so all is not lost. But I get what you're saying, because I wish my dad could have could have saw what me and my brother became. I wish my grandfather could have sawd Probably if my grandfather was lied, it probably wouldn't have happened because he had already told coach he wasn't gonna let us play because my uncles had gotten broken up. So I probably had to go to the military, and once I go, spend four years in the military, try to come back and play m because Barney wasn't having that.
Speaker 2: He wasn't so he's gonna get some work at you boy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I was done working when I'm I'm going to the military, I ain't working on I wasn't working on enough farm nomore.
Speaker 2: Was That was it for me.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my daughter Faith for a sixth birthday. It's seven months for the uh. It's seven months for the best gift I could give my wife and five kids, my sobriety that he loves y'all and we're going to have the blast at the zoo Saturday, blessed fellow.
Speaker 4: One day at a time, congratulations bro for your sobriety. Like you said, once day at a time, Bro, one day at a time, five kids, because guess what, your wife and your five kids need you around.
Speaker 1: And you can only be around, healthy, sober, in your right mind. So, man, we're proud of your here at nightcare man, keep it going. Yes her, Joe, who you making clean up? That can fed it for you after the show.
Speaker 2: My kids and my lady they gonna take care of for me. Man. Look look, look.
Speaker 4: I'm going there because normally when I come down here, you know, I be by myself. You know, I lock in bout the you know, it's about about eight minutes left in the game. I come down here and lock in.
Speaker 2: All of a.
Speaker 4: Sudden, I started hearing. I'm like, hell y'all doing down here? They standing there posting. I'm like, what I got going on?
Speaker 2: So it was a cool moment, though, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah bad Uh you like Joe? You like my horn? Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like your air horn.
Speaker 1: That ain't don't even blow. Congratulations, Like, so you completed the Big Three tremendously. Never seen such strong chemistry in any show. Thanks for making my morning's extra special.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, bro, Joe's field didn't.
Speaker 4: Actually, he's blended quite well and we're very very excited to have him a part of the team full time now. Dam that.
Speaker 3: It's called DC Cab nineteen eighty three. I know you've seen it with Miter.
Speaker 2: T oh oh love mister t Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the Cab movie. It's always all about cabs.
Speaker 2: I ain't see it on Joe.
Speaker 3: No, it's real good. You got to catch that. You got to case on Amazon Pro.
Speaker 2: That complete this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: As you watch the New York knickt storm back score the last eleven points as they win this ball game one oh five to ninety five. Jaylen Brussells scores thirteen in the fourth quarter as they get over the hump, and they've won twelve consecutive games. Twelve consecutive game, which is I think they say is the longest playoff game, the second longest streak nb A history. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite US and that is my partner and co host. That's Liberty City's own. That is Chad o Jo Siko Johnson. And the third member now a permanent member of the Big Three, seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you guys for your support, and you'll continue support because you make this possible. Those looking to purchase a bottle of shave by Laportier head over to La Portier Kannak dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or city near you. Remember it is a premium VSP Kanyak. The best tasting smooth is VSP Kanyak on the market. Try it compared against others and you'll see we have the best Kangnac on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe again. The New York Knicks are three wins away from winning their first title in over fifty years thanks to Jayleen Brunson thirty points, three rebounds, three or six. He had thirteen in the fourth quarter as they overwhelmed the Spurs, score the last eleven points and they win one oh five to ninety five. Game two is Friday, but we're back tomorrow on Thursday. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm unk, He's O Joe and the third permanent member of the Big Three. I Old Joe Johnson. Thank you guys for joining Leather Peace.
Speaker 2: I did you take him to the