Speaker 1: Welcome. It is Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you. And today is a very special day as we are doing part one of our two part conversation at the White House with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Elon is going to break news during today and Wednesday's show on Doge and some credible, shocking information about corruption within our government. I want to make sure you hit that subscribe button, that auto download button right now so you do not miss part two on Wednesday. Also, please help this go viral as we're exposing government waste by sharing this episode on any social media platform that you are on. But before we get to that, after more than a year of war, tear and pain in Israel, the need for security essentials and support for first responders is still critical. Even in times of ceasefire. Israel must be prepared for the next attack wherever it may come from. As Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. That is where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and you come in. They are the ones that help give the support that is needed and the people of Israel need now more than ever before. Life saving security essentials and your gift today will help save lives by providing bomb shelters, armored security vehicles and ambulances, firefighting equipment, flat jackets and bulletproof vests, and so much more. You're generous donation today will help ensure the people of Israel are safe and secure in the days to come. So give a gift to bless Israel and our people by visiting support IFCJ dot org. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org. Or call eight a eight for eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight and eight four eight eight four three two five or support IFCJ dot org. So, without any further ado, here is part one of our sit down conversation at the White House with Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Well, we're in the White House. What right now? And we're here with my friend Elon Musk, who really has not been doing much of anything, has not made any news is and nobody has noticed. Yeah the impact. Welcome Elon.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Holy crap.
Speaker 2: Oh yes wow. Let me just say, never a dull moment.
Speaker 3: Never a dull moment. The first fifty days the president has spent in office over the top, and the first fifty days you've spent. I don't think there's ever been anyone to have an impact the way you have. At the beginning, let me start with a question. You know a lot about which was worse the mess you found at Twitter or the mess you found in the federal government.
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard to compete with the federal government.
Speaker 3: What's surprised you about the federal government? I assume you came in and assumed it was bad. Is it worse than you expected?
Speaker 4: It is worse than I expected. But on the plus side, that means.
Speaker 2: This more oportunity for improvement.
Speaker 4: So look, if you look on the right side, there's there's actually a lot of opportunity for improvement in federal goverment expenditures because it's so bad. If it was a well run ship, it would be very difficult to improve. So like, but so now it's like if people say, well, how how do you figure out how to save money in the federal government? Well, it's like being in a room where the walls, the roof, and the floor are old targets any direction and you're kindness, Wow, yeah, I'm sure you would agree.
Speaker 3: So a lot of folks have talked about like.
Speaker 4: Like you count right, this is going to any direction.
Speaker 3: A lot of the crazy expenditures, things like like two million bucks for sex change surgeries in Guatemala, an essential you know, transgendered mice and and sesame street in Iraq. A lot of that has gotten a tension. But some of the stuff you've told me about, but like tell us about computer licenses and government agencies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so most of what dog just finding. You don't need to use shlock homes. It's very obvious basic stuff. So in every government department, I say every because we've not yet found a single exception. There are far too many software licenses and media subscriptions, meaning many more software licenses and media subscriptions than there are humans in the department.
Speaker 3: Like you were saying, like an agency with fifteen thousand people might have thirty thousand licenses. Yes, and even of the fifteen thousand employees, a good chunk of them hadn't used the license, had never logged on or used the application.
Speaker 4: Yes, we found entire situations of software licenses or media subscriptions where there were zero logins.
Speaker 3: So it had and yet we were paying for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, the government's paying for thousands of licenses of software or media subscriptions and no one had ever logged in even once.
Speaker 3: Or credit cards. You found the same thing with government credit cards.
Speaker 4: We found that there are twice as many credit cards there are humans. And I still don't have a good explanation for why this is the case. And these are ten thousand dollars limit cards. So it's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Is it incompetent that you're finding or is this like the biggest money laundering scheme in the history of the world that you're finding.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it's mostly if you say, look, what's the waste to fraud ratio? Yeah, in my opinion, it's it's like eighty percent wasst twenty percent fraud. But you do have these sort of gray areas. For example, example be so we saw a lot of payments going out of treasury that had no payment code and no explanation for the payment, and then we're we're trying to figure out what that payment is and we'd see that Okay, that contract was supposed to be shut off, but someone forgot to shut off that that contract and so the company kept getting money. Wow, Now is that waste or fraud both both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not supposed to get you're not supposed to get it, but you but the government sent it to you and nobody from the government asked for it back.
Speaker 4: Take, for example, the one the one point nine billion dollars given to Stacy Abrams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fakengo, utter insanity. Explain the story that's that's that's just corrupt. I think that's paying off cronies at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, she knew, like when you get two billion dollars, you don't miss that. That's not on accident.
Speaker 4: That's allegedly it was for like uh, you know, environmentally friendly appliances or something. And they've given like like one hundred appliances so far for two billion dollars.
Speaker 3: It's very expensive toast. That's some zo fridge. It's nice.
Speaker 4: It is obviously one of the biggest scam portholes we've uncovered, which is really crazy, is uh is that is that the government can give money to a so called nonprofit with with very few controls and then that and there's there's no auditing subsequently of that nonprofit, so there's no So this is where with the you know what point nine billion of Stacey Arams, who's who's that they didn't give themselves extremely lavished like insane salaries, expense everything yep, to the to the nonprofit you know, buy jets and homes and all sorts of.
Speaker 3: Things, live like kings and queens.
Speaker 2: Yes on the taxpayer, dont correct. You mentioned this is happening at scale. It's not just one or two. We're seeing this everywhere.
Speaker 3: Now, one of the things you told me about is it's great is what you call say magic money computers. Well, so tell us about it, because I've never heard of that until you brought that up.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you may think that these the government computers like all talk to each other, they synchronize, they add up what funds are going somewhere, and it's you know, it's coherent that that that the you know, there's and that and that. The numbers, for example, that you're presented as a senator, Yeah, are actually the.
Speaker 3: Real numbers in one would think, well, I would think they're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean.
Speaker 4: They're not totally wrong, but they're probably off by five percent or ten percent in some cases. So I call it magic money computer. Any computer which can just make money out of thin air best magic money.
Speaker 3: So how does that work?
Speaker 2: It just issues payments, and you.
Speaker 3: Said something like eleven of these computers of treasury that are that are sending out trillions in payments.
Speaker 4: They're mostly a Treasury, some are with the sum at HHS, some at there's one as one of two as States, there's summit at DoD. I think we found now fourteen magic money computers.
Speaker 3: Gene.
Speaker 2: Okay, they just send money out of nothing.
Speaker 3: You have an ability to see where leverage points are and how things actually happen. So I remember back I think it was September October of this year, before the election. We didn't know who was going to win, and I was at your house in Austin. We were talking about it and you said, you said, look, I don't want a job in Washington, and you said, all I want is the log in for every computer. And I remember thinking at the time that sounded kind of weird, like I just didn't get it. And I have to say, what's interesting on this? If I would have thought like, okay, how do you reform government? Like sort of the traditional way to think about it is, okay, give me an orc chart, let me sit down with the people who are running agencies. And what you saw immediately is to understand what's really going on, get to the payment systems, get to the computers. Yeah, Like, why is getting to the computers so critical to understanding what's actually happening?
Speaker 4: Well, the government is run by computers, So you've got essentially several hundred computers that effectively run the government.
Speaker 2: And if you want to know, did you know that then no?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, so when somebody, like even when the president issues an executive order, that's going to go through a whole bunch of people until ultimately it is implemented at a computer somewhere. And if you want to know what the situation is with the accounting and you're trying to reconcile accounting and get rid of waste and fraud, you must be able to analyze the computer databases. Otherwise you can't figure it out because all you're doing is asking a human who will then ask another human, ask another human, and finally usually ask some contractor will ask another contractor to do a query on the computer. Wow, that's how it actually works. So it's many layers d. So the only way to reconcile the databases and get rid of waste and fraud is to to actually look at the computers and see what's going on. So that's what I call you. That's like, that's why when I sort of cryptically referred to reprogramming the matrix. You have to understand what's going on the computers. You have to reconcile the computer databases in order to identify the waste and fraud.
Speaker 3: I don't know that there was anyone in Congress who understood, certainly myself and do understood the leverage that comes from the computer and the data in particular, that that Congress would think about give me a report on what your expenditures are rather than actually getting into the pipes. And I think that has been fascinating that it's let you uncover a bunch of craft that just nobody knew.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, in order for money to go to evan Acount, it's it's not like we're sending truckloads of cash all over the place where it's a we're wiring money, right, We're sending money through the ACH system or through the Swift system. So in order for money to flow, it's going to flow electronically. So that's that's what you need to look at. You can look at the actual electronic money flows.
Speaker 3: And Tesla and all your companies, you have accounting and you have every expenditure, you have it coded for what it's going for. Federal government doesn't work that way. They don't code what the money's going for.
Speaker 2: They do know, but they didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 3: And like one of the things that that you told me, you said, if any company kept its books the way the federal government does, they'd arrest the officers and put them in jail.
Speaker 4: Yes, if it was a poly company would be dealisted immediately, it would fail, it's ordered and the officers of the company would be imprisoned. That's the level of enal seasiness in the middle.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it's deliberately or do you think this is in competence again.
Speaker 4: It's eighty percent. It's eighty percent in competence or in twenty percent malice.
Speaker 1: So if you look at it, if you look at DOGE now and you look at the government and what you're finding, what percentage have you guys even gotten to and how much of it is mars where you haven't even gotten there yet because there's so much you're finding out here. I mean, how many you seem like a timeline guy when you say, all I want to get in there and to get all these you know, numbers and things. How far are we from the D game where you've seen it all been able to process it all and fix it. I mean are we years away? Months away?
Speaker 2: Not yours?
Speaker 4: I mean recentaly confident that we'll be able to get a trillion dollars of waste and APT and that that meaning that it will have we'll have a net savings in f I twenty six, which starts.
Speaker 2: In October, obviously of a trillion dollars.
Speaker 4: But Provider, we're allowed to we're allowed to continue, and we're and our progress is not impeded. And we're very public about what we do. Yeah, put it off on the website about how we could be more transparent. Literally, everything action we do, small or large, we put on the dose dot dot com website and we post on the X handle. And when people complain about it I and they say, oh, you're doing something on costumes, I'm like, well, which of these costs in the daylight.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Extreme transparent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's anything's been this transparent ever.
Speaker 3: So five years ago you were a hero to the left. Cool, you had electric cars, you had space, and in five years you've.
Speaker 4: Got to go to a party in Hollywood and not get dirty looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, yeah, and now you might not even get invited. I think is invited, but I don't know if I should go.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's an exaggeration to say, today, after Donald Trump, the left hates you more than a person on earth.
Speaker 4: Yes, I appear to be number two. I mean, if you're judged by the various signs.
Speaker 3: They estrangements, it's Trump de arrangement syndrome and Elon derangement syndrome. How is that for you? That's a little bit of whiplash of going from being like mister cool to the devil incarnate in just a couple of years. Is that is that kind of weird to experience that transformation?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why do they hate you so much?
Speaker 4: Well, because we're we're clearly over the target if those was ineffective, if we were not actually getting rid of a bunch of waste and forward and a bunch of that Ford. I mean, the Ford reason we're seeing is overwhelmingly on the on the left. I mean, it's not zero on the right, but these NGOs are almost all left wing NGOs that are being funded for Apple. So they hate me because Dog is being effective and Doge is getting rid of a lot of waste for that they were that people and left were taking advantage of that. That's that's that's what it comes out to you. And and the single biggest thing that they're that they're worried about is that Dog is going is going to turn off fraudulent payments of entitlements. I mean everything from Social Security, medicare, uh you know, unemployment, disability, smallpers administ regustration loans, turn them off to illegals. This is that clus to the matter. Ye okay, this is this is the this is the thing that why they really hit my guts, want me to die.
Speaker 3: And do you think that's billions hundreds of billions? What do you think the scale is of that?
Speaker 4: I think across the country, it's it's in the it's well noth of one hundred billion, maybe two hundred billion, so uh bye. By using entitlements fraud, the Democrats have been able to attract and retain vast numbers of illegal immigrants and buy voters, and buy voters exactly the It basically bring in ten twenty million people who are beholden to the Democrats for government handouts and will vote overwhelming the Democrat as has been demonstrated in California. This is it's an election strategy. Yes, it's powered, yes, and it doesn't take much to turn the swing states blue. I mean off in a swing state yet be won by ten twenty thousand votes. Sure so if the DAMS can bring in two hundred thousand illegals and over time get them legalized, not counting any cheating that takes place, because there is some cheating, but even without cheating, if you bake, if you if you bring in illegals that are ten x the voted differential in a swing state, it will no longer be a swing state, right, and the DAMS will win all the swing states just amount of time, and America will be permanent deep blue socialist state. At the House, the Senate, YEP, the Presidency, and the Supreme.
Speaker 2: Court will all go hardcore down.
Speaker 4: They will then further cement that by bringing even more aliens so you can't vote your way out of it. Their objemin is to make one party socialist state, and it will be much worse than California. Because at least California is mitigated by the fact that someone can leave California.
Speaker 3: You can go to Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, So you're going to make everywhere California but worse.
Speaker 3: By the way, the middle of the pandemic, I spent forty five minutes on the phone with Elon. He was still in California. I was walking my dog's snowflake and trying to convince you come to Texas. The commis in California can't stand you. We love you, we want you here. And you didn't quite go then, but you went not that long afterwards.
Speaker 4: I mean, the COVID actions almost killed Tesla because they let every other auto plant in the country was allowed to open, but ours, which was.
Speaker 2: In California, was not a lot of open.
Speaker 3: Wow wow.
Speaker 2: So they almost killed Tesla.
Speaker 3: So as a personal matter, do you ever regret it? Like five years ago you go to the Oscars and were mister cool, and now you're you've got death threats every day, Like do you well?
Speaker 2: These days the oscars are boring. I wouldn't want to go.
Speaker 3: God bless the movies they nominate no one on earth has ever seen, Like could they actually nominate a movie that human beings go watch.
Speaker 4: I mean, how many great movies have come out in the last several years. Very few, depressingly few, Yeah, very few. Last Oscars came and went I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to see.
Speaker 3: I was sad that Gene Hackman just passed away because Unforgiven was spectacular. But that was a long time ago when Forgiven came out.
Speaker 1: You've mentioned today here and before about the possibility of someone wanting to take you out, dealing with the death threats.
Speaker 2: We see, it's not in my imagination. You can just look on social media. Yeah, but like is it because very clear? Yeah.
Speaker 3: And look, I'm I'm very familiar with.
Speaker 4: And they've got science, the people with science and demonstrations saying that I need to die.
Speaker 3: Do you think are these just whack jobs or do you think.
Speaker 2: There are hopefully foreign sane people.
Speaker 3: Do you think there are foreign entities behind this? Do you think they're domestic entities behind the threats? And also the attacks to Twitter are not Twitter but Tesla. I mean, you know you're getting Tesla's charging stations lit on fire. Do you think that's organized and paid for?
Speaker 4: Yes, at least some of it is organized and paid for I think by domestic you know, basically left wing organizations in America funded by left wing billionaires. Essentially, is it like Act Blue or what Act Blue.
Speaker 2: Is one of them?
Speaker 4: You know Arabella, you know the classic it's funded by the you know, the the blue basically the left wing ANDNGO cabal.
Speaker 1: How big of a threads is to like what you build at Tesla? I mean, I remember when Tesla's came out, it was people that they didn't want to have gas cars. A lot of it was environmental reasons. I jokingly said, I was like, I'm a Texas guy, I'm always going to have something that burns gas. My kids now, all three of my boys think that that Tesla's are awesome. The cyber truck is the car they want their dad to buy, which I laugh because I never could have imagined that five years ago. And now I'm looking at We're worth.
Speaker 3: The White House in the President's tesla'sparking. Yeah, I mean, which is the fullest stand. But I mean, you've changed a generation.
Speaker 1: When you look at my kids are six and eight and they're going, Dad buy a cyber truck, and I'm considering it. That's a that's a full circle in a weird way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I do have the story that the most errantating outcome is the most likely. So yeah, it seems often to be true. What what twist or two of fate? Well, I would the highest ratings if this was if we're a TV show, what crystal turn of fate would generate the highest ratings? That there's a good chance that happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say if if Act Blue and Arabella.
Speaker 2: Network Blue is a huge scam, next level, do.
Speaker 3: You think it's foreign money, Chinese money? Where do you think the money in Act Blue is coming from? And how do you figure that out?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not coming from the from a whole bunch of from a ground swell of public support, because when individual donors looked at and Act Blue, they avntually turned out to be like diehard Republicans. Right, people have never given money in their life. So you're going to track down a bunch of these where it says, oh, I gave sixteen thousand dollars and they're like, I didn't give sixteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, if those Fokan friends of mine, if I found themselves on the Act Blue list, they like.
Speaker 3: So that's if it can actually be shown that they are funding firebombing of Tesla charging stations, that's objectively a criminal act. That that is fun terrorist activity. And the statutes make clear that an incendiary device qualify, so that down is a terrorist activity. Yeah, let me ask AI. In ten years, how is life going to be different because of AI for just a normal person.
Speaker 2: Well, ten years is a long time.
Speaker 4: In ten years, probably AI could do anything better than a human can cognitively.
Speaker 2: Probably almost.
Speaker 4: I think in ten years, based on the cart rate of improvement, AI will be smatter than the smasht human.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there will also be a massive number of robots, so humanoid robots.
Speaker 3: By the way, I got to ask, how come your robots look so much like the creepy robots for my robot? Was that intentional or just.
Speaker 1: I was hoping he's gonna say, yeah, just to mess with you.
Speaker 4: It's not meant to look like any any prior robot. And we'll iterate the design and you'll be able to have a lot of the robot parts are cosmetic. You'll be able to switch out the kind of snap on cosmetic parts of the robot make it look like something else if you're lying. So there'll be ultimately billions of humanoid robots.
Speaker 2: All costs will be self driving in ten years.
Speaker 4: In ten years, probably ninety percent of miles driven will be autonomous.
Speaker 3: Huh wow that fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In five years, probably fifty percent of all miles will driven will be autonomous.
Speaker 3: Now, if AI will be smarter than any person, how many jobs go away because of that? And what do people do if you've got billions of people they're losing their jobs like that a lot of people are understandably freaked out about that.
Speaker 2: Well, good goods and services will become close to free, so as long as though people will be wanting in terms of goods services.
Speaker 3: So why is that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Why are goods and services free in an AI world or close to free?
Speaker 4: Well, you have I don't know, pull it tens of billions of robots that they will they will make you anything or provide any service you want, or basically next to nothing. It's it's not that people will be will have a lower standard of living. They will have actually much higher standard of living. The challenge will be fulfillment. How do you drive fulfillment and meeting in life?
Speaker 3: Is skynet real, like you get the apocalyptic visions of AI. How real is the prospect of killer robots annihilating humanity?
Speaker 2: Likely? Maybe ten percent on what timeframe perhaptally ten years so soon?
Speaker 3: Like you, you see a world where that's possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean you can look at it like the glasses eighty ninety percent full, meaning like eighty percent likely will have extreme prosperity for all.
Speaker 3: Now, I guess my view we're in a race to win AI. We're in a race with China, and my view is if they're going to be killer robots, I'd rather they be American killer robots than Chinese. How likely are we winning right now? Is America winning right now? And how likely is America to win the race for AI visav China or anyone else?
Speaker 4: Well the next few years. I think America is likely to win. Then it will be a function of who controls the AI chip fabrication, the factories that make the AI chiefs, who controls them if they are controlled, If more of them will controlled by China than China will win.
Speaker 3: More of the factories that are making the AI chips. You think that will determine it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And how are we doing just China on that front.
Speaker 2: Well, right now, almost all the advanced AI chip factories they call them fabs, are in Taiwan.
Speaker 3: And what if China invades one miles away from Yeah, what happens if China? Yea, if China invades Taiwan, what happens.
Speaker 2: To the world.
Speaker 4: Well, if they were to invade in the NATOM, the world would be cut off from advanced AI chips. And currently one percent of advanced the AI chips all made in Taiwan.
Speaker 1: How fast can we put that online in America? How important is that for national security?
Speaker 2: I think it's essential for national security, and we're not doing enough.
Speaker 3: You're fifty three years old. I'm one hundred and eighteen days older than you. By what the hell have I done in my life? I know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Fifty three years old?
Speaker 2: Pretty well? Well, so seventy one was a great.
Speaker 3: Year, and I was December seventy because I was just just right before you were the summer of seventy one.
Speaker 2: I was born sixty nine days after four twenty.
Speaker 3: Wow, I did ask Ben, this is true. Look, I did ask Ben. Should I show up and pull up a joint and say, can we beat Rogan's views? But but I was pretty sure it might cause a scandal if if we spent a podcast.
Speaker 2: It just turned out to be like a Chocolates of garden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you if if today was your last day on Earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what?
Speaker 3: I'm not suggesting it's going to be. But if it were, what do you think your biggest legacy would be if everything you've done one hundred years from now? What do you think people would remember if if if if it were zero to today.
Speaker 1: And were you ever going to space.
Speaker 4: In the in the distant future one hundred or one thousand years ago, if SpaceX got humans to Mars, that's what they would remember me for.
Speaker 3: All Right, final set of questions. Who's the smartest guy you've ever met? You hang out with brilliant people, like like when you look at what's a CEO? You look at other than yourself, what CEO? Do you say? Damn, that guy's good.
Speaker 4: Larry Elson's very smart. So I say, Larry Elson's one of the smartest people. You know, Larry Page. I mean, there are a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That are very smart.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say, like, you know, I think something to be smart is as smart as so you know, what have they done that is difficult and significant. You know, Jeff Bezos has done a lot of difficult and significant things. I mean, there are a lot of smart humans. I call them smart for smart for a human, A lot of people who are in the smart for a human category.
Speaker 3: All right, final lightning round, Star Wars or Star Trek.
Speaker 4: The first movie I said one to theater was Star Wars, so I think it had a profound effect on me.
Speaker 2: I'm six years old.
Speaker 4: I think, imagin best first movie you ever see in a theater a Star Wars.
Speaker 2: It's going to blow your mind.
Speaker 3: Best Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Movie Empires Trucks Back.
Speaker 3: The only objectively right answer. I stood and learned in three hours with my dad to see it on opening day.
Speaker 2: Kirk or Picard, I like them both.
Speaker 3: For Kirk again, objectively right answer. By the way, James T. Kirk is a Republican and Picard is a Democrat, and the left gets very mad when I say that best Star Trek movie.
Speaker 2: I mean the original, the first Star Trek movie.
Speaker 4: That's okay, most of both of both.
Speaker 2: Wrath of cons were pretty good, but yeah, the original Wrath of kN.
Speaker 3: Ricardo Montaban Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space, although I will say Wrathakon is objectively the right a answer. But but four as a sleeper when they go back to San Francisco and and and go find the whales and and you know, Scotty picks up picks up the mouth and talks to it and goes a keyboard. How quaint that's a sleeper? All right? Last question? Did Han shoot first?
Speaker 2: It seemed like he shot second. This is verdict.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I apologize Ben so Ben was a jock and played tennis at ole miss and so so occasionally when when we geek out a little watching y'all.
Speaker 4: Geek out over there is still on the question you miss the alien missters flash shot? So why do you miss his flaster shot? Must have been because he got shot first. He's missing a point blank bastle shot. If the less they got knocked off kids.
Speaker 3: But it's a question of real which is is Han solo simply a hero or an anti hero? And and so I'm in the Han shot first category. I think I don't like sanitized stories.
Speaker 4: You would have shot first because they why why would the alien miss a point blank range?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you ever going to go to outer space?
Speaker 3: Is that thing in your life goals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to go to Mars at some point. And people have said do I want to die maz and I say yes, just not an impact.
Speaker 3: Now, that's a very good answer. The astronauts on the space station, are they political prisoners? Some of them are because because you could have given them a ride back, and Joe Biden said no, purely for politics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, there's been some debate about this online. But the thing is that it was very a very high level of decision, so it wasn't really even an acid decision. It was just that the Biden White House did not want to have someone who is pro Trump rescuing Askroot's rife before the election, so they pushed it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're one of those astronauts, you gotta be pretty pissed off about that.
Speaker 4: Well, if they're a Democrat, yes, a Democrat, like, everything's fine, fair enough. So I think one of them is a republicable incident. So it depends on which one you're asked.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you elon this. This was awesome. And let me say and by the way, I put out on X the day before yesterday, if you were having a beer with Elon and could ask him anything, what would you ask? And got lots of responses. The most common response people said is is say thank you. Look, Texans and the American people appreciate what you're doing. You don't have to put up with this bs, and you're doing it. I'm grateful. You're making a hell of a difference for this country. I appreciate you, and the Americans appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's essential for the future of civilization. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. Yes, it's so like I want to get death threats.
Speaker 2: You know. No.
Speaker 1: All right now, Part two of this interview with Ion Mosk and some bigger breaking news that we're going to have for you about corruption the government will hit on Wednesday morning, So make sure you get that subscribe.
Speaker 3: Or auto Dowllo button right.
Speaker 1: Now, and again, please help this show go viral so that we can continue to expose government waste wherever you're on social media. Hit that little forward button and post this episode on social media and the Center and I will see you back here with Elon Moss Part two Wednesday morning,