Speaker 1: One at two point seven kiss FM is the largest water jug that's ever been made.
Speaker 2: It's gallons are in there.
Speaker 3: It's one gallon.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And you carry that around. That's great. Do you pee all day? I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, I do. We all should pee all day, by the way.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's so inconvenient pean all day. Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I get to the station in the morning, I don't leave here until about four thirty PM, so I don't carry this around all day. It comes in the studio and then it goes to my desk.
Speaker 1: Once you with you in the bathroom at the studio. So I walked out of the studio in Burbank to use the bathroom, and I was going to the one that's close it's like in our wing.
Speaker 2: And Tanya said.
Speaker 3: That was so well.
Speaker 2: I said, where are you going? She goes to the bathroom. Oh, do you want me to? It was weird. I'm like, do you want me to go first? You want to go? You go first.
Speaker 4: It's actually nice, you were a gentleman you offered to let me go first.
Speaker 1: But it's weird when there's a bathroom thing because it's not like maybe depending on what your business is, maybe you don't. I don't go first mine, right, said a little tricky. So I said, would you like to use it first? You want me to go? And she's like, no, I don't use that one.
Speaker 4: I don't like to use.
Speaker 5: I don't like to use that one that much either, because they don't ever refill the soap.
Speaker 4: It's and it also like smells in there.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it has a funky smell.
Speaker 4: It smells like sitting water.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't we have the building maintenance address this? Them put soap in? They do? Where did you go? You left?
Speaker 3: We go to like them. There's one that has multiple stalls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the women's restroom.
Speaker 1: I thought you went to the fourth floor. I asked Easton to grab me a bottle of water. Where'd he go for an hour? The fourth floor? No, you don't have any water either.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought they gave us like free breakfast at one point. Now I got to go to another floor to get water. And the toilet smells like a sock. Nick, I blame you, don't blame Nick.
Speaker 3: It's the one person not to blame.
Speaker 2: All right, Marianna, where's the water around here?
Speaker 4: The water?
Speaker 5: Bring my own gallon the same assicanes we started an.
Speaker 2: If you had to go get us a bottle, you have to go to the fourth floor. Yeah, I think so. Yeah, I didn't even know. How can we do our jobs without water available on the same floors?
Speaker 4: Bring our own?
Speaker 2: That's what I've done. All right, we're supposed to do something. Is this the hack? Yes, sir?
Speaker 5: All right, well it is time for the hack, and I think it will offend some people.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, so this I'm only saying it because I keep seeing it and this might offend. This will offend people, but it's not me. I'm just messaging it and I think it's a bunch of bs.
Speaker 2: So why am I doing it?
Speaker 1: Well, there's a theory going around that you should not date people with this first initial because they're toxic.
Speaker 3: Toxic.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, men whose names start with J and women's name who start with mr.
Speaker 2: Does anybody got a J back? There?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 5: Me Marianna Maria and women.
Speaker 2: M oh your ms.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, I was thinking, you're dating a J already, and even tell me about this At the dinner.
Speaker 2: My X was a J. Well there you go, Yeah, I'm a few j x's.
Speaker 1: Well then I so Marianna, Mikayla, mhmm, who else?
Speaker 2: Beware beware of them?
Speaker 3: Do you have a few m x's, Ryan, a few like.
Speaker 4: Wait, let's think.
Speaker 3: No no, is.
Speaker 2: There an M no ms? Okay, I'll take R S t l n E. But do we know why that's a that's a reference from a game show? Because joke? Would you get that one?
Speaker 3: Got that R S T l n E?
Speaker 2: Okay? What would you say?
Speaker 3: We don't know why?
Speaker 2: I mean, you could read more, but I didn't read the whole thing. J.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've dated any guys. It's the letter J Today's quote.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: You don't always have to tell your side of the story time will that's right?
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Really, is there a latency?
Speaker 4: I hadn't really think about it.
Speaker 2: Is there a delay over there? You're on kiss guys, it's Friday.