Speaker 1: All right, Andrew says that this worked. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll sit here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he said, just hit the thing again. Hey, this is bull Chat.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Welcome to boll Chat. Today is Wednesday, June fourteenth. Is my flag Day.
Speaker 3: I think it's Flag Days bull Chat debut as well.
Speaker 1: Welcome Spencer.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, we just recorded a Serial Killer's episode rutual air in a week and a half. I'm all, this is moobulated. But yeah, I think today's flag Day. So I have my flag on my garage. I put it out. I put it out in all the patriotic holidays. Yeah. So okay, So this is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's where we just talk about whatever. And I'm very excited to have Spencer here, Danielle's son, because he's moving, that's it. He's leaving the United States of America and moving to Like do we call it England, UK? Like what do you actually call it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to England in the UK.
Speaker 1: But okay, so England makes it is. UK is a bunch of different countries.
Speaker 3: Got scott in Northern Ireland and England.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people just say UK and they think London.
Speaker 2: So that's why UK is a different flag than.
Speaker 3: Than the England.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if you actually look Jack Union Jack is actually a combination of all four of their flags, so Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and England.
Speaker 1: You're so well versed, right. I would fail the flag test in school.
Speaker 3: Oh No.
Speaker 4: I had a teacher that his favorite thing about history was the flags. It's his favorite thing. So every every single day we'd have a new flag that we learned. He'd have a slideshow for us that would be our lesson for the day, and then the beginning he'd have a new flag and every single quiz where you get new flags.
Speaker 2: This is like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Didn't he have a podcast? A flag podcast?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, it's not just country flags, but it's also like you know, other other patriotic flags or whatever it is from military, uh, things that just stand for things like different organizations.
Speaker 3: Whatever. It was, just had flag. He loved flags.
Speaker 1: I could probably do state flags. And we were supposed to get a serial killer's flag. Cooper Cooper designed that would be so Cooper designed a serial killer's flag. I don't know. Awful this is. I have no background.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to put the serial library.
Speaker 1: Elvis said I could, but yeah, it does well. At least you guys have balloons in there. This studio is just bland as all.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, put something up there.
Speaker 2: Sure I should have brought some balloons in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, anyway, so this is another week that we just needed to give you something because I don't like you to go podcast lists. You know, people come looking for it and there's nothing there. Andrews, who you know, down the hall dancing, I don't know what he's I just went down there. I'm like, dude, can I record another one? Was like yeah, I just hit the button. But he's literally just there bullshitting. Maybe he's doing he's not doing anything. He's like, I need the box at eleven thirty. I'm like, all right, just come get it. But why can't you just come down and sit with us?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm so busy, right. I love Andrew, I really do. I love him so much.
Speaker 3: He's busy, busy.
Speaker 1: You know what that The problem is is our schedules just don't sink, you know, he he I don't understand why, but he schedules all this stuff, like right after the show?
Speaker 2: Can you both come in earlier in the morning.
Speaker 3: Like at four, four and thirty?
Speaker 1: No? No, I did you do a five five thirty because it's impossible upsetting the show up at that point. I can't do that at the show up.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean my day is. I wake up at three fifty two, okay, I leave the house at by four fifteen. Okay, I'm in the parking garage hopefully by four to fifty nine, and I'm on the ball by five oh one.
Speaker 3: Right, you have your system?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sheldon, my husband's calling.
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: We're doing bold Chat, so don't curse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cheerio, cheering.
Speaker 2: No, we did serial Killers already. Now we're doing bull Chat. Yes, yes, basically, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much what we do it after serial Killers, after you know.
Speaker 2: The cereal honey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, editorial.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll call you when we're done.
Speaker 3: I love all thanks. Mates.
Speaker 1: Is cheerio hello or goodbye or both?
Speaker 4: I think it's usually used for goodbye goodbye. I don't think they say cheerio when they say hello to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll learn this stuff before I go, but I don't think you can get somebody to come up to you cheerio.
Speaker 3: No, I think.
Speaker 1: It's I'm assuming that they sell cheerios.
Speaker 3: There, right, and it's probably like.
Speaker 1: Because that's just that's goodbye box.
Speaker 3: That a goodbye box. Yeah, on the way out from the store, they got those one exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So won the bowl at five oh one, and then I have to be in the studio at five twenty, So I have about fifteen minutes in the my other office, okay, you know, and then I'm in here at five twenty and that's when I have to start what we call in the business back timing the show. So because our show starts, the morning show starts at exactly five point fifty nine forty two, So I have to And I'm not like these unprofessional radio people who would just like let a song play and just cut it off in the middle when the show starts. Yeah, I time everything off so the song ends just as the show starts. It's got to sound good to see, what under dude? Yeah, I mean nowadays the computer helps a little bit. I mean, but if you remember back, you remember love phones back in the day. Yeah, I had a backtime that show too, and that was all on paper and in my head because there was no computers then, you know, so I've learned it. It's just like when I used to work in the five and dime, I learned how to make change in my head. Now the computers do it for you. But I mean, like, if someone gave you ten bucks and it was five sixty nine, would you know what to do without a computer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's what five sixty nine for ten bucks? Yeah, it's four thirty one. Very good.
Speaker 1: See, I was as just talking to me, make it, make it to the next dollar, So the sixty nine then it would be thirty one.
Speaker 2: Just put it on your fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when you pay with two dollar bills, they give you change for twenty sometimes because they're stupid.
Speaker 3: I always take it.
Speaker 1: I always tell them. Like there was one guy that was a real jerk one time. I didn't want to tell them because I wanted to draw to be short for him to get in trouble. He was really he was an idiot. He's like, yeah, we don't take these, yeah, like the meto you do, you know, And it was a whole thing and he had to call a manager or whatnot. He still gave me change for a twenty and I just wanted to be I was dumb. Yeah, and I was like, he.
Speaker 2: Spent the whole time arguing with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that too messes with their brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think you know, people who are dishonest use two.
Speaker 1: Dollars, right, No, no, people that people that are just dumb use two dollar bills. I don't know. I I still don't know why I do it. I just think they're cool. I I like using odd strange currency.
Speaker 3: I do love it.
Speaker 1: I like the dollar coins.
Speaker 3: Do you pay with dollar coins?
Speaker 1: I don't get them much anymore. I used to get them in like the metro card machine or whatever stations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the vending machine. I put a five dollar bill in the venue machine in my middle school. Yes, four dollars.
Speaker 1: Will give you coins. And I like half dollars too, But you don't see those much and you'verobably never even seen it.
Speaker 3: That was the other one. Yeah, you don't use half dollars. I have a roll of them.
Speaker 1: I don't want to break them open because they're like by centennial something or other. But you don't, you know, you don't see them. You definitely never get them. As changed. No one's ever giving you a half dollars change.
Speaker 2: And he goes over there, he's going to have to learn what they have and yeah.
Speaker 3: They got it. Was it pence or whatever? Quid quid?
Speaker 4: No, like you're saying, I got five bucks, like.
Speaker 3: Quid whatever?
Speaker 2: Your euro is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Zeros there they do.
Speaker 4: You're always like the European I was so confused. You're always like the European currency. And pounds is like I think it's to the UK. I don't know if it's just to England, but I think pounds is only for the UK.
Speaker 3: So they never want the sixpence richard change. Yeah, it's like the change sixpence the richard.
Speaker 1: He never kissed me.
Speaker 2: My gosh. They never wanted to give up pounds, you know, and and go to euro But now they're kind of slowly a little at a time doing it. But quid is like I said.
Speaker 3: It's like fifty Yeah, I got physic quit.
Speaker 2: Like you know, one pound sixpence right?
Speaker 1: None the richer? Yes? Do you remember that song? Okay, all right, I was getting nothing out of you.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Are you going to drive there? That is a challenge.
Speaker 3: That's a challenge, doesn't even well here I do.
Speaker 4: I drive perfectly fine where we are. I just can't have you in the passion. And I sure the other day I would never I would never drive her again. I'll never drive her again. Picked the car the other day because it's crazy, I mean exactly. So I was in the I was in the travel lane and I was going to speed limit and people were going around me. But that's their fault that they want to go fast than the speed limit, right I Normally I would be going in the speed limit in the travel lane, and then look, if there's a caring front of me and I want to pass them, I'll go to the passing lane. But I was staying in the travel lingers, there's nobody to pass. People are going past me, and she was getting mad at me that.
Speaker 3: People were passing. I was like, what you want to be a speed just.
Speaker 1: As a rule of thumb, nine miles over as good you could go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nine.
Speaker 4: I was going forty five miles on a forty okay and there were people going at least fifty five sixtep and they were going around me, and she was yelling.
Speaker 1: At me, dude, I do seventy on the Long Island Express around the way and I set the cruise control of seventy and people briding me fly exactly. Yeah, maniacs in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah have you You haven't had to teach actually to drive yet.
Speaker 1: I haven't before. There were all the kids in her grade, A lot of them are getting their permits already. She's fifteen, a sophomore. She is a sophomore. Okay, did she do drivers? Not yet? She can't. You gotta get a permit first, so she gotta. You gotta turn sixteen, get a permit, then you could drive.
Speaker 3: I had drivers said before.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you get a permit, you can take drivers head and then you can take get your license to your aund.
Speaker 4: My drivers a driver's ed when I was in sophomore year at fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do that New York.
Speaker 4: And then I got my permit, I believe. Yeah it was sixteen, but it was like six months after I got mine. I finished driver's that because I did my immediately did my hours, and then once I got my hours, and you have to wait six months and practice and whatever, and then you can get your license if you pass the road test.
Speaker 1: Every state's a little bit different. Plus if when you move. I don't you have to probably like take everything all over again. Most a lot of countries make you go through there.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, on the other side of the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, No, No, I could never Like anytime I go on vacation and you can rent a car, Nope, I'm out.
Speaker 3: I think I probably would, right.
Speaker 4: I think I probably could if I if I saw it for a year, got used to being in the passenger seat on the other side of the road. I think by my sophomore year, if I really wanted to, I think I could learn how to do. I don't know how the process works, Like, I don't know if I have to practice for like six months again and then get a permit or whatever go through English drivers that I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what it is.
Speaker 1: But I would crash instantly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I And the thing that would make me most nervous is that they actually park on the curb. So when they're parking, like say the parallel park on the street, they don't stay on the street.
Speaker 3: They have to get the right side of the.
Speaker 1: Car up on the curb because it's so narrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's it's so narrow.
Speaker 1: You know who's good at that stuff? I bet like letter carriers the post office on the other side of the I don't understand how they do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they got to get up the you know, just even some curbs that don't have like the little entry where they're little ramp, they just got to get up over the curb. And if you've got a smaller car, if it's gonna get worried, if it's gonna scrape like the front or something, you're just gonna go up on the curb, park it on the right, and you're not too far over on the curb where you're blocking you know, the walking passage. But and you're also not too far on the road where people can't pass you.
Speaker 1: So but I mean, once you do it for a while, it's it's like nothing Like the first time I ever drove in the city. I literally had diary of running down like I it was the worst day of my life. Well, yeah, and I'll never forget it. Because do you remember Teresa used to work the promotions director.
Speaker 3: Victory's a buyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one of the first things I ever had to do, She's like, I need you to go into the city such and such hotel pick up this guy. It's a big important voice guy, so don't mess this up and bring him back to I'm like, okay. And the radio station was in Secaucus at the time. So you never drove up to New York City in my life, never went through the Lincoln Tunnel, had no ways. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There was barely even like Yahoo Maps at the time that you had a print seventeen pages. No, I was a mad quest. It was map quest, you know. So I finally made it to the hotel. I didn't know the city at all, picked the guy up and I'm like, how do I how do I get back to New Jersey. He's like, I don't know. And it was the worst experience. I can't believe I didn get fired after Oh my yeah, it was terrible. But now it's like that, Like now I drive in the city with Ashley, my daughter, and she's like, how do you do this? I'm like, it's second name.
Speaker 2: Grandma says that all the time. She's like, I could never do this because you have to be an aggressive driver in order to drive in New York City. Yeah, you have to watch the bicyclist, yes like that. Yeah, yeah, All of a sudden, the bicycle thing is an issue not only for driving, but for walking get killed.
Speaker 3: I've almost gotten killed like three times.
Speaker 1: And you know what happened to me again this morning. And I'm not knocking the sanitation workers love the garbage men. But I was so excited because I was going to pull into the parking garage at four fifty four this morning. I was a little bit early. I made some time somewhere I don't know, and a block before when you cross over sixth Avenue there I was on fifty fifth. Garbage trucks stopped picking up trash like and.
Speaker 2: They got to go down that whole block yep, before you can go around them. As the block is so small that there's.
Speaker 1: Pull over now yep. The guy's like, go up deaf and sidewalk. I'm like, I'm not. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, not doing it.
Speaker 2: So is Ashley excited about driving.
Speaker 1: She's excited but nervous. She's like, I can't do this. How do you do that? How do you know? Every time I like do She's like, and what does that sign mean? I'm like, you need to learn.
Speaker 4: Right, meaning I didn't know anything about because sitting in the back seat, you don't really think about the signs. You don't really look around and see the signs unless you know, you know that you're about to start it. And I felt the same way, like I didn't want to try it because I actually the first time I drove a car, I was in a Low's parking lot with my dad, and I was so nervous to just go like out of the parking space and just you know, driving in the you know where you get out of the parking lot because people were coming in and out with there there whatever they bought. And then some people had massive wooden planks that they were bringing to their cars, and I was like, what if I accidentally clip a plank or I was like, at this moment, I'm at you know, I'm in a machine that basically a weapon that I can I can really injure somebody if I do the wrong thing. So but you know, as everybody says, you practice it, you get used to it, and it really just becomes so easy.
Speaker 3: And now I don't even now it doesn't even cross my mind.
Speaker 2: Driving test the first time, and.
Speaker 3: It was not my fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah I think I might have.
Speaker 3: Also, there was no so my my.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't fail my driving test. I failed the written I failed the.
Speaker 2: Ring test three times. The only reason I passed the guy gave me the answers of the last.
Speaker 1: Time I got to get her out of here. I failed the bus test the first time.
Speaker 4: No, no, sorry, my instructor he just did not want to be there when when he was in the car me, he didn't want to be there. So it was I so I did not come to a absolute stop at the last stop sign as we're about to go and practice pallel parking.
Speaker 3: And what I was doing was I was asking me a question.
Speaker 4: I say, when I go around to pallel park, do you want me to go to the first one or the second one? And I literally slowed down on the gas, didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign, and then just slowly went past and went towards the thing. And he just told me to stop and get out, said stop, you're done. Unfortunately you get there was ridiculous sign.
Speaker 2: So the stop sign was all the way up here, and most of the other instructors were telling the kids, listen, there's one stop sign that is really high. You don't pay attention, you'll miss it.
Speaker 3: So it was basically it was basically above a tree.
Speaker 4: So there was a little tree in the in the middle where it was decorative in the lot, and then it was above a tree. But look, they had the line where you could see the line like the stop. So I slowed down through the stop line, but I didn't stop. Whell Look, if it's a test, obviously you don't have to just creep through because you can see everything.
Speaker 3: There's nothing coming to you. But you know for the test they want you to stop.
Speaker 1: And how long?
Speaker 3: How it was probably my fault.
Speaker 1: I mean after that failure, were you're allowed to retakeh.
Speaker 4: Well only be I could have done it, I think within two weeks, but I had to wait like three four months because they just were all booked up and I had to take mine. I did take my second test two hours away. You happen to go down to South Jersey to take it, and that instructor was amazing.
Speaker 2: You cannot get an appointment if once the instructor makes you your appointment. Because I said to him, well I don't think he's ready, maybe we should change it. He said, listen to me, keep the appointment because you're not going to get another one. See how he does. And if he fails, then we'll make another one, he goes, But you're never going to get an a point.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the eighties movie Licensed to Drive? Yes, I'm sure you saw it. You know the guy puts the seven eleven cup on the dashboard that that movie. You should watch that movie. Yes, it's great. I mean, I don't know if it translates to twenty twenty three. I'm sure there's plenty offensive crap in there. There's no good today.
Speaker 2: There's always a bit crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, Andrews I believe telling us that we have to wrap up because he said that he needs to take the stupid man box and go do his other podcast that he gets paid for. Does he produces all these podcasts?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a new thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he produces all this stuff. He's got three stupid man boxes now. He's he's a very worldly guy.
Speaker 2: But he because Sheldon and I are supposed to start our own podcast as well, and he told me that he would help me out with it as well. Yeah, bring me a stupid box.
Speaker 3: That's the box.
Speaker 1: That's another podcast under his belt, right right.
Speaker 2: I think, because I think, aren't we doing an Elvis Durant show brand thing.
Speaker 1: I think we were supposed to. I don't know what's I know. Elvis just started his podcast What's Shut Up and Listen with It's called something No No. I recorded a promo for over Them, and I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Not if it's something something, something along those lines. I know he recorded a couple of really cool people already. He's got Kesha, he's got Jesse Tyler, Ferguson Morocco and those are so that's all. I don't I don't know when that's coming out, but look forward to that and maybe one of these days Andrew will come back. I don't know, because next week do I have a you know what? There isn't Andrew serial Killers coming up on Monday. So we've got that. And then you.
Speaker 2: Try, when you have him, try to knock out like three or four five.
Speaker 1: I do, but he just doesn't have the time, you know, and then I don't have the time. Frank, Oh, hey Diamond, did Andrew are you Andrew's messenger? Oh?
Speaker 2: Did he come here to get the box? Did he send you here for the box?
Speaker 3: What's going on this box?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey Diamond? But I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Love you Diamond tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's so rude.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought the camera the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, So and then the following Monday, Uh, Spencer and Danielle will be on Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh we already did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I mean the think we. I mean there's vacation time coming up, so we have to bank a bunch of them. I keep trying to tell andrew' like, dude, we got to get three four five in the can. Otherwise we got nothing. And the listeners are disappointed.
Speaker 2: They need me to do what I will do it for you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I will stick around and see.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. You're busier than Andrew is, and I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think Andrew has a lot of responsibility here.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: Look I shot on him a lot, but he does have a lot to do. I just wish he would carve out fifteen twenty minutes maybe every other day. We could just bang it out at ten fifteen and then he can go about his day. You know, he's a business.
Speaker 3: To bring a game, he's got to be prepared.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not really sure that he has an agent.
Speaker 2: Yet all of you be nice to Andrew.
Speaker 1: I am nice to Andrew. I love Andrew. Andrew is like the little brother I never had. So thank you for listening to bowl Chat. Please check us out serial Killers on Monday. Check out all the socials serial Killers PC. You can go to the website serial killerspc dot com. Newman does a great job taking care of that. Newman, please take care of that. And thank you Spencer, really appreciate you sitting in Danielle, thank you.
Speaker 3: For being here again.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and uh say clink, yeah clink. You know, listen to this.
Speaker 2: I haven't listened to bull Chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah really don't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't hate you listen. Yeah, I mean that's that's like thirty minutes of your day.
Speaker 2: I think they listened to one bull Chat, but that was a.
Speaker 1: While ago and it was obnoxious and you're like never.
Speaker 4: No, it's just fun. I mean, you know, it's basically like their own fifty minute morning.
Speaker 2: But again, I'm not listening on purpose. It's just I just beget.
Speaker 1: Like I say, I think it's still confuses people. People see the serial Killer's logo on the website, yeah cereal, and then they click on a boll chat. People that don't know the show, don't understand what that is, and like, I don't get it. There's no cereal here, what's happening? Yeah, just like those guys on that there's dicks on that podcast that ripped us. Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did hear.
Speaker 1: Did you hear their actual podcast? Though I listened to it for like an hour? They just completely tear us apart. Really yeah, Oh they're jerks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Mostly mostly it's because it's because of just the bickering. Is that? What know?
Speaker 1: They just don't get it. They're like, what is this the thing is? Though, Like you have to know us to love us, you know what I mean? Like, if you just listen to this for the first time right now, chances are you haven't made it this far.
Speaker 2: I would be flattered that they took all that's.
Speaker 1: The thing to guys, like they did research, They took clips and video clips in.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Flattery guaranteed. People checked you out because of that, And I bet you were a cup of tea of some people.
Speaker 1: I think it was called something like what's this podcast? Or what's this all about? Whatever? Who cares? Anyway, Thanks again for listening. I will see you have a great rest of the week and uh okay, peace out. Hit the button, hold it down, YEA, hold it, hold it.
Speaker 3: Hold