Speaker 1: Have you ever had an awkward job interview? You know, where you sit down and they ask you all those ridiculous questions like did you really go to Harvard Business School? And things like if you get this job, do you promise to come into work every single weekday?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What, it's a ridiculous question. It's crazy. But if you want to have a job and earn a paycheck, you have to go through them and listen to all those dumb, stupid questions that they ask you. Well, a trend is going viral of hiring managers sharing the special tests that they use to secretly judge people during their interviews. So we'll go over them next so that you can be prepared for the next time you have one of those power hungry managers wanting to ask you about your special skills or whatever.
Speaker 3: Really they're judging. Next, it's the Jubil Show. I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late. I use the side door that way lumberd can't.
Speaker 4: See me, and after that I just sort of space out for about an hour.
Speaker 3: I just stare at my desk but it looks like I'm working.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do that for probably another hour.
Speaker 1: After a launch too.
Speaker 6: I'd say in a given week, I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work.
Speaker 3: Solid great.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm lazy, It's that I just don't care. That's the way it is in a lot of offices. But how do you get your job? It's a jewel show. You had to go through a job interview, and there's a trend of hiring managers sharing the secret tests that they put you through during job interviews to judge if you are company material.
Speaker 3: I hate job interviews.
Speaker 1: We'll go over them in a second so that you can be prepared for the next time you have to go into a job interview to know how they might be secretly judging you. Also, remember on performing this Saturday in Olympia. You can get tickets for that if you go to the jubelshow dot com and click on stand up. Come to the show. It'll be fun. He'll judge you there too, Yes, definitely. But how do hiring managers secretly judge you. We'll go over some of the tests that they do just so you can be prepared. The water test. The water test, one hiring manager says that they look at if people brought their own water. Then they think they're prepared and they pack ahead. Okay, if they take a sip from the manager's cup, that's a bold move.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody would ever doing a job interview.
Speaker 1: But if they chug it like they just crossed the Sahara, then obviously they don't have any sort of self control.
Speaker 7: Oh I feel like that's what this person said. This feels like a very hard way to judge somebody. The water test feels like I thought there was one where they were like, hey, can you get me some water to see how they would react if you were like to get up and like serve the manager before you've even worked for them. Oh, but like I pee all the time, so I don't bring my water around. So if you have no water, I.
Speaker 3: Would maybe maybe they see you as not prepared. I don't know this.
Speaker 1: This hiring manager didn't say anyth about if you didn't have water. Oh okay, you said they like to see how they handle their water.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We're going over a trend of hiring managers sharing the secret tests that they put people through when they have job interviews with them, so they can judge if they're good company material.
Speaker 6: Or not.
Speaker 1: One persons that they try to catch people in a lie. They pretend to know a non existent person working at one of their old jobs, like, oh, oh, you used to work at this place, you know, Janie, And if they say yes, then you know they're a liar.
Speaker 3: That's a good test, actually, a really good one. I think you can use this outside of the office.
Speaker 6: But what if you just forgot that, like, oh, maybe there was a Janis who worked there and just said yes accidentally and then oh.
Speaker 1: Crap, And then you should say I don't know Janie. You should just be honest about that.
Speaker 3: Like I don't remember. Shoot, I bet maybe if I saw their face. But oh, that's a good way.
Speaker 6: Victoria is a liar then huh No, I'm a nervous Nelly who just says whatever comes to my mind.
Speaker 3: Difference, okay fair.
Speaker 1: Another manager at a restaurant said that they like to leave a broom on the floor when they're walking to where they're going to do the interview to see if the person picks it up or not when they walk by, if they just step over, if they don't get hired this but I might not pick that up because I'd be like I don't know if they want me to do that or not.
Speaker 6: You know, like, well, if they're leaving it down there for a reason, right, Like what if it's for someone else?
Speaker 3: Also, I wouldn't pick it up if I worked there. Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 7: It just feels very manipulative.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing that hiring managers do to secretly test you in job interviews is ask questions that don't have a correct answer.
Speaker 3: What okay?
Speaker 1: Hiring managers at Google used to do it a lot, I guess. One question they'd ask was how many golf balls would fit in a school bus?
Speaker 3: How would I answer that? How does that affect your ability to do your job?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: They said, you'd need to know the exact size of the bus and do a lot of math. So the real reason they asked the question was to see if people would toss out a number or think through it and explain why a right answer wasn't really possible.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I.
Speaker 6: Would think through it. I'd give a number. For sure it would be the wrong number, but number. I would laugh and be like, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like, where's the joke? Because it's a dad joke. I love dad jokes. This one says that just ask the receptions. Several people said that they always asked the receptionist how the person treated them. Oh, that's like they're a waiting that's a good one. It's like how you treat waiters on a day.
Speaker 3: It is a really good one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a friend who she didn't work for Google, but she worked for a different company, and she just wanted to see how I would do in one of her interviews, like how I would do interviewing for her company.
Speaker 3: And so I applied to the job, just trying to see if I can get it.
Speaker 6: They immediately ten minutes later sent me a rejection email. Why I don't know, but I didn't even get to the interview stage.
Speaker 3: Usually sad, but I was like.
Speaker 7: Fair, I was not qualified, she wasn't even a real interview, and you still got rejected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it hurt.
Speaker 1: Another test that hiring managers say they do to secretly see if your company material or not is how you react to small talk.
Speaker 3: I hate small talk.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think that's fair. I mean you need to be able to get along with the people right office. If they're like, hey, how's your daven? Fine, Well we're not talking about my day. We're talking about job interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talk about that police. Can we stay on task?
Speaker 3: It probably wouln't like that. You're an idiot. I don't want to work for you.
Speaker 1: Also, your email address, well that's the one that you don't really think about, right, Yeah, why your email?
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with anything? But it's like a hot girl sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're like, we're tired.
Speaker 3: Definitely in the job. Right here, it's another jubile phone frame morning twenties. Hello, Yeah, what's this is?
Speaker 2: Donk?
Speaker 3: Is this Louis's mom?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, who's calling?
Speaker 1: Donk?
Speaker 9: Donk?
Speaker 8: Who are you calling from?
Speaker 3: I was looking for Louis's mom.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm I'm Louis's mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up.
Speaker 1: I'm so my name is Paul Donkler, but like everybody calls me dog, so the kids called me donk too.
Speaker 8: Okay, what why why does this have to do with my son?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 1: I forgot to like get to like the main part. So, like Lewis's normal teacher is out, like on a leave of absence or whatever, and so I'm the substitute for the next few months, and so like Donk just wanted to give some of the parents a call, you know, kind of go or some for my curroculum, you.
Speaker 8: Know what I mean, your curriculum, yeahdied.
Speaker 1: So I figured I just like call the parents, break it down a little bit, you know, just because I'm gonna be like, you know, in charge of your tots for a while.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, all right, how long is this gonna take? And I have a meeting in No, it.
Speaker 1: Won't take long. I just wanted to let you know, like my goal is so I get all the kids in my fifth grade class that I'm subbing for right now, like ready for college. Donk is wondering if you wouldn't mind chipping in a little bit. We'll need some like red solo cups, and like if you have a ping pong table, I'm looking for any parents that might be willing to like donate that for a few months.
Speaker 3: Just to use it.
Speaker 9: Why would you need red solo cups?
Speaker 1: Liked Uncle saying, my goal is to get like these kids interested in college. So we're gonna have like a pong.
Speaker 8: Day, are you excuse me? You're gonna have beer punk And these are these are ten year olds.
Speaker 1: If you're working.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, like this this is not Are you serious right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But like I could say, what was your name?
Speaker 8: I need to write it down here? Don don don Donk?
Speaker 1: Okay, So like I can see how that concern would be there for a second because I said beer, you know what I mean. But like it'll be fun because it's like ruber, you know, because like they're a little too young to be drinking. So Donk wants them to get interested in college and like basically, you know what I mean, Like college is good.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, aren't you Dunk?
Speaker 3: Yeahdi?
Speaker 9: Why are you.
Speaker 8: Referring to yourself in the third person?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, there's only one of us here, Like it's just me. It's just Donk over here talking to you. I don't think there's not another person.
Speaker 8: You're referring to yourself with the third person? Do you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 1: No, there's only you and Donk on the phone.
Speaker 8: Yes, you just did it again, you and Dunk. Why don't you just say you and me? Why are you referring to yourself like you're another person in the third person?
Speaker 3: Okay, Like I don't I'm even having.
Speaker 8: This conversation right now? I am confused because I do you have anything else to say? Because, like I'm I've had enough. It's ridiculous that you want to you want to teach.
Speaker 9: You want to teach ten year.
Speaker 8: Olds that college it is about partying, that is the audio likes.
Speaker 1: Well, I figure we could do flip cup day, we could do bear pong day.
Speaker 8: You no, absolutely not.
Speaker 11: This is idiotic. I will definitely be calling the school and reporting you. I do not want you teaching my child. I'm going to see that Lewis is switched into a different fifth grade class if I have to, which would be really sad for him because.
Speaker 8: He loved all the kids in his class. But I cannot you. You are an idiot. Do you have anything else you need to tell me?
Speaker 1: So, like, okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and guess just because of like your reaction, like you don't want him to start lifting weights?
Speaker 8: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is actually Gebil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank. You and your husband set you up. What it's a joke. Yeah, he said that your son's teacher is going to be out for a few months and he wanted you to have the worst substitute ever, so.
Speaker 8: I'm going to kill him. I'm so sorry. That's really.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: Victoria the stories for you? Oh god, I got so scared.
Speaker 7: But he said a megaladon has been spotted in Pennsylvania. What, yes, the megladon goldfish goldfish? Funny, Yeah, they named it the megledon goldfish because it's the size of two fists. It's a big goldfish just floating around in the water over there. So apparently if you have a goldfish, they tell you not to put it in the waterway because it'll just grow and grow really huge, really big if they're in the right environment to do that.
Speaker 3: So they only put them in there. Are we keeping them small.
Speaker 7: Because they're invasive and they ruin the natural habitat. But this fish was discovered, Yeah, the size of like two fists. Oh so nuts, right, the goldfish.
Speaker 3: They gave him a name.
Speaker 7: It's I have such a tricky relationship with goldfish because every year for Persian New Year, we get goldfish because it's part of the setup.
Speaker 3: But I get so attached.
Speaker 7: To these fish and if they're not raised properly in the right tanks and all that stuff. Then they just look so sad. And it's just my goldfish that I had last year. Sorry not to bring up old stuff, but he was so cute. He would jump up and give you little kisses and stuff. And I got so attached to it. So when I got sick, I spent five like hundreds of dollars trying to save it, and I couldn't save it. And now I never want a gold fish again because they get attached.
Speaker 3: I had a beta fish ones and I've got of its own tank.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I doot annoyed it so much that had jumped out of its own tank.
Speaker 3: Came home from school, was just on the chair. I was like, sorry, sweetheart, is it dead? Well, it wasn't live. It was out of the tank. I didn't know if like you caught it while I was still flopping.
Speaker 6: Oh no.
Speaker 3: I came on from school and I found it like, oh I had jumped out of my Yeah. I was like, what did I do? I can't take this anymore.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 7: Okay, This next one's a little bit of a quiz. It's a list of advice of how to handle something that's coming this weekend. So let's see if you can guess what it is that's scary. It's they say, this is about like lifestyle. Make sure to get more morning light, adjust your sleep schedule, maintain your bedtime rituals, avoid caffeine and alcohol late in the day, stop screen time, not exercising two or three hours before bedtime.
Speaker 3: Everyone, get ready? Where are we going with this? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Daylight saving time is the absolute dumbest thing that we're involved in our lives.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense. It's terrible for people, and for some.
Speaker 12: Reason we still do it, still do it, and we don't even know why we just are doing it. It's crazy to me, and it's happening this weekend, and so people want you to start getting on those schedules because it really does affect people.
Speaker 3: There's always reports of crashes after daylight saving sun.
Speaker 1: It's bad for you, yeah, heart attacks, It literally is bad for us, and it's not just there's science, measurable science about this, and the government still has us do it for no reason, for literally no reason. They actually do not care about us one bit. Hap why tradition, because we've done it forever. Yeah, I really don't understand. It's ridiculous or no, but either.
Speaker 7: Way, it's coming and it's this weekend March tonight, so get that extra sleep going.
Speaker 1: But lastly, it was and it was not created for farmers to get more time and things like that. Like the reason that it was created was to try to save energy during World War One, I think, and it did not work at all, and they know it didn't work, but they still kept doing it. And there's all these different theories that people have as why we do it, because it's like misinformation. Yeah, no, they did it to try to save energy and it did not save any energy at all, and they've known that for years. And you people are having heart attacks and it's really bad to mess up your circadian rhythm and stuff like that, and it does it two times a year. We do that to ourselves all because the government doesn't want to change it for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Look at drives me insane. You get all of the energy that is expelled by jubil.
Speaker 7: Just to explain that literally, just so you know as we laugh at him, it's because this happens every y single time you mentioned the word daylight.
Speaker 3: I'm actually being very calm about it not usually your face is red.
Speaker 6: There's only two things I've ever seen, like really get under juble skin and it's Daylight Savings and Christopher.
Speaker 3: Those two things, man man about it to bring him up. Yeah, we'll get out. That's what's strending.
Speaker 6: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys.
Speaker 3: Online a ADVOCATELA dot com.
Speaker 1: Hunter is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Jamie. So we're gonna find out his story and then give her a call and see if we can figure out why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another day if he still wants one, Hunter Hollins, have been since you heard from Jamie?
Speaker 13: Well, it's been about six days since I sent a follow up text after our date and I've heard anything.
Speaker 3: So did you text her right after the date? Was it days later? When did that happen?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 13: I texted her two days after our date and it's been six days since that text.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a lot of exact time. Yeah, Hunter, very sure. I like it. Oh, why don't you tell us about your date and how you met Jamie?
Speaker 13: So we met through our mutual friend Mike, who thought, you know, we would be a good match. We went to an Italian spot because it just seemed you know, most romantic, and that was my idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, And.
Speaker 13: After the day was over, you know, I felt like we had good conversation. And after the date was over, you know, I said, oh, you know, I'd love to you know, get together again, and she said she would think about it. But I just figured she was playing hard to get.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: Did she give you that vibe that she was like playful and flirting into it somewhat?
Speaker 13: But I'm just you know, I'm just curious that I haven't heard back anything for six days. You know, I just figured I would have, you know, at least heard something or you know, even if she's not interested, just you know, letting me know either way.
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 7: But it turns out that that's not a common courtesy these days. What is it about her though, that makes you want to get a hold of her?
Speaker 13: We were we both talked about like similar topics. You know, we were both into like space conspiracies, aerospace.
Speaker 2: And okay, okay, all political stuff.
Speaker 3: So like aliens, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: And it's weird to find anyone that I can talk to about these things, or that'll even listen.
Speaker 3: She seemed into it though, Yeah, from what I saw, Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well is.
Speaker 7: There anything that could have happened on the date that makes you feel like I don't know, she would have been like, bye, sorry, Hunter, this was fun, but not for me.
Speaker 13: You know, maybe I'm a little bit too nerdy for my own good.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think you're you, Hunt, Hunter.
Speaker 2: I appreciate with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll find somebody who's just just as nerdy as you are. I guess maybe it was our it could have been maybe Yeah, well.
Speaker 13: I mean maybe maybe I showed too much of that too quickly.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's gonna find out eventually, not a bad way or in a good way.
Speaker 3: Well, she also could be like a sapio sexual. You know what that is.
Speaker 7: It's when you're turned on by somebody's brain. So if you're super smart, then I mean, you know, maybe she just had a cooler I've never heard that term before, but sexual. I'm totally a sapio sexual, so I know this me too, right, Yeah, so maybe she just had to cool off for a few days.
Speaker 3: You know, if it was too hot or six days. I don't know. I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Stay optimistic for you, bro, I don't know, keep poblelive. Hunter sore about to call her. We're gonna play a song come back, and then call her and see if she's als why she's ghosting you, and then maybe get you another date.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Plea's not go back to get your for safe home next. Right in the middle your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Hunter is on the phone and Hunter is getting ghosted by Jamie. So we're about to call her and see your shows house, why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one after here's the reason. But before we do that, Hunter, why don't you remind everybody of your date with Jamie.
Speaker 13: We went on Jamie and I went on a date a little over a week ago. We talked about, you know, kind of aliens in space, and a couple of days after the date, I texted her and it's now been six days since that text and I haven't heard back.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was abducted by aliens.
Speaker 13: That would be cool, That would be ironic, it'd.
Speaker 1: Be coose she swoops down in a spaceship and picks you up, and then you guys can go hang out.
Speaker 3: I just got a visual that's so funny. The second date.
Speaker 13: Alienating.
Speaker 3: I see what you did there? All right, Hunter, I'm ready for us to call her.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call right now. Hello, Hi, I speaks to Jamie. Please listen, Jamie, Jamie, how are you. My name is Jebel from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show, The whole radio shows.
Speaker 3: Here, Jamie, surprise. My name is Nina. Why, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 9: Everyone. What's going on with it?
Speaker 3: Not much, just chilling. How about you?
Speaker 9: I'm doing good, just working, you know, with them grind how nice?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Well, we're calling you today because we got an email about you from one of our listeners. Okay, we do a segment called the first a follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and find out why. And we got an email about you from Hunter.
Speaker 3: Oh no, okay, yes we did well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know, Hunger.
Speaker 2: He told me enough about himself.
Speaker 1: Fine, Okay, okay, Well he really liked you and he's wondering why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I what an awkward time. I even till I explained it.
Speaker 5: We went out.
Speaker 9: He talks about himself the whole time, with things that I had no interest, and I just kind of sat there and nodded and yeah, and he just talked. He didn't ask me about anything about myself the entire night, and it just it was very no at all ish and a lot of negative things, and I just kind of just felt stuck and I was just nodding and okay, yeah, sure, yeah, I'm interesting, And that's about the only words I could get in so the whole time.
Speaker 3: So you're not super into space and stuff because Hunter thought you guys really bonded over Amien.
Speaker 9: No, but he did talk a lot about aliens and I just nodded my head and I did not know. I couldn't get a break in the conversation to move to something else or or he was just so excitedly talking about everything he knew about. And I think listening. I mean, I'm a good listener. I guess people have told me, But wow.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like you got a chance to talk about the things that you know about. It was only him talking about the things he knows.
Speaker 9: About, exactly exact creat. It was very it's very odd. So at the end of the night I even said, yeah, you know, I'll have to think about it when he said we should do this together, and I kind of thought that he would pick it up from there. But he did text me a couple of days later and I just was your time, And then I didn't really have I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Sure how to respond.
Speaker 9: So it's been a while and I probably should have responded, but I didn't know what to say. And oh man, now everybody's gonna know.
Speaker 3: He was just really nervous.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I thought first dates, we're kind of getting to know each other like that, both people take part in things that ptain to their lives. But that's not where we were at at all. He's very smart, don't get me wrong, like.
Speaker 3: Very smart, but maybe he hasn't dated a lot.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess that's probably a factor. I, you know, didn't we didn't get on those topics of other things.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of space up.
Speaker 3: And fall, Jamie. I will let you know that Hunter is actually on the phone listening and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 13: I thought you were more into our conversation than apparently you were. No, I really have no interest in, you know, the space theories and different things, and I was just I was hoping the conversation would move to.
Speaker 9: Anything else in the world eventually, but it just, you know, kept going about you, and I'm sorry, that's just not I just didn't feel compatible for another date of that kind aout It was it the topics.
Speaker 13: Were they just too kind of like learning?
Speaker 9: No, I mean, I'm just not into that stuff, and I was hoping that there would be more share unless just being explained things in just a weird way that I didn't really I wasn't super interested in those topics, but it just didn't stop, and I just kind of not ad an, you know, listened, but just wasn't wasn't things I was into and wasn't type of data I was thinking it was going to be.
Speaker 13: Were the topics too intimidating, No, I don't think they're intimidating, just not what I'm interested in, because I thought I thought you were really smart talking on those topics as well. I mean I've kind of just agreed with you and nodded and try to move the conversation forward. Okay, so you learnt into the topics I was talking about.
Speaker 7: No, not really.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I guess that's good to know for future.
Speaker 1: Well, I do have to ask the question, Jamie, would you like to go on another date with Hunter?
Speaker 3: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 9: No, I'm good, think thanks?
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, I'm good too as well.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, i'm good. I think this is great that everybody's good success Hunter. Maybe you learn something too on the next time. Well, the next time you go on to date, maybe just ask them what they're into. Make that one of the questions.
Speaker 3: Make more conversational.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you like aliens?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm good. But I did want to let everyone know that they did release seven chemtrails today, So cool.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 13: I would just recommend everyone say at home, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't either. Well, we'll just make sure we do that. Okay, thank you, Hunter, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Juble's first day follow up.
Speaker 4: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria meres in a game of trivia where none of the facts are based in reality.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: If you want to play Victoria, you can DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com. Also you can call us eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. And today you're playing for Halsey tickets. So if you think you have what it takes to Victoria, call up to play right now. Eight eight eight three four three one o six one. And how you feel in Victoria?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was reading my trashock. I'm ready, You're right. I had to make sure that was good. That was there? Okay, All right, here you go.
Speaker 1: This is what you're in for.
Speaker 3: Do you want to face off Victoria today?
Speaker 6: Look, guys, you may have beaten me before, and I am talking to all the high schoolers and middle schoolers out there many many times.
Speaker 3: Okay, but in fact my win rate is technically awful. Actually, but that just means that I'm due for a comeback so massive They're gonna make documentaries about it. Oh that, my friends is gonna be today that part I had it?
Speaker 1: Okay, r okay, I'm a part of Victoria's comeback documentary. Yeah, right now, hard you verus? Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: Got room for one more?
Speaker 14: If you still want to go to ask?
Speaker 1: But where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 13: Trade the van for it?
Speaker 2: Straight up?
Speaker 3: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog.
Speaker 1: You know, Lloyd, just what I think? You couldn't possibly be any dumber. You go and do something like this.
Speaker 3: And totally redeem yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America is a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria. Maria's in a game of trivia for Halsey tickets today and let's meet today's lovely and talented contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Kyle.
Speaker 1: What's up, Kyle?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: How's it going great? How are you.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Feeling scared?
Speaker 8: Kyle?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think I can take down Victoria.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's not a little scared. You just saying.
Speaker 1: He's saving his energy to answer the questions directly out of the studio and while she's leaving. Here we go, Kyle. The game is played like this. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Who's known as the princess of pop.
Speaker 2: Past?
Speaker 3: What is the most expensive cut of beef?
Speaker 2: Wag you?
Speaker 3: What is the square root of one?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 7: What does the Roman numeral L represent? Who developed the first electric battery?
Speaker 15: Estla?
Speaker 3: Who was the second President of the United States?
Speaker 2: Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Kyle, what's the most ridiculous thing you're scared of?
Speaker 3: Other than me?
Speaker 15: I'm a little girl when it comes to spiders.
Speaker 2: My wife and my daughter have to kill Informia.
Speaker 3: A valid one.
Speaker 1: He's screech and run around the house. That's what I do. Yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 3: I do not like spiders. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Victoria is back in studio with their headphones on and ready, Yes, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one oh, and you have to beat Kyle out.
Speaker 3: Right to way?
Speaker 9: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Say aam, let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kyle, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 2: All right, ready Victoria? Yeah, all right, go?
Speaker 3: Who is known as the princess of pop?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Dang it, Brady's bears? What is the most expensive cut of beef sirloin? I'm sorry wagon? What is the square root of one? Forty four?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Set? Then one? One? Pass? What does the roman numeral L represent?
Speaker 6: Lie?
Speaker 3: Wait? Ten? Wait? Nine?
Speaker 15: Ten?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, wait that's it. That's it, that's it. That's what I'm thinking. I think it's ten. Time is up? No, that's X? What's the L represent?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna find out I hate this game. All right.
Speaker 1: Producer Bread is out, So let's send it over to our scoreboard and see how you guys did with our social media producer.
Speaker 3: Gabby, who loves me very much. I do love you, but I'm not gonna cheap for her. Just give me one, Gabby, I'll give you two. You got two. I did Wait, wait, Kyle got three.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you did it. You got all the tickets, and you be Victoria. All right, let's get the answers now and need it.
Speaker 7: Britney Spears is known as the Princess of pop Wago or Kobe beef would have been accepted for the most expensive kind of beef.
Speaker 3: The square root of one forty four twelve.
Speaker 7: The Roman numeral L represents fifty what and alan is when, since it's always.
Speaker 3: The times of the Romans. Okay, for why a long time?
Speaker 7: I don't believe that Alessandro Volta is known as the person or who did develop the first electric battery.
Speaker 3: And then John Adams was the second president of the United States. I knew that one. You didn't get their bits, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We play you verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com and you can also compete against Victoria.
Speaker 3: Why'd you just give it to me, Gabby, she gave me a sticky note with my loss on it.
Speaker 1: You got that was better than what Victoria The sticky note it on the ground. Also Hope again and performing this Saturday in Olympia. You can get tickets to that show if you go to the jubelshow dot com and click on stand.
Speaker 3: Up Now It's time to Catch a Cheater Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Carla is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her husband Bruce for eight years total. They've been married for two years, but now she thinks something might be going on. I'm sorry, Carla, Hopefully we can help you out.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 3: Why do you think Bruce is cheating?
Speaker 14: I just think he's he's being like a little distant.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: Is this the first time in this in the eight years you guys have been together, that you've felt that maybe he's stepping out kind of?
Speaker 14: It's really hard to explain because we always try and keep things like adventurous as far as the bedroom goes. Sure, like we've tried a lot of things a lot of different places, and you know, I figure cool, Okay, the best way to keep things fresh and exciting and.
Speaker 1: To make him happy and hopefully also you exactly.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't know if I overstepped boundaries in a way, because.
Speaker 3: I do you know what fet life is?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, it's a website for finding some very specific interests that.
Speaker 6: Kay.
Speaker 14: So yeah, because I had an idea and I set up a three way because I thought that would be fun and we had never tried anything like that before, and like you know, I was like, yeah, we're gonna totally enjoy this, and like we totally did. The girl that we brought in. Her name is Madeline. She's the one that we found on the site, and uh, like her energy is great. She made like the whole thing like super comfortable. Bruce really seemed to take a liking to her. And since that first time, we've actually like had mad On back a few times. Okay, and I trust I feel like I've said, I trust Bruce like I do. But after the fourth time, I noticed that Bruce and her seemed to have gotten real friendly.
Speaker 3: He spent more time with Madeline.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I don't want this to be like every other story, like oh, you know, like complicated emotions and all that stuff, Like it's not anything like that. I don't think, but lately I guess I think he might. He pulled away from me a little bit because I think he kind of might have a thing with Madeline. You know, I know they talk and they text sometimes and that's fine, but I see him like get text and the room.
Speaker 3: Isn't that CSSIC a boundary. I guess it's up to you guys, whatever are that you created.
Speaker 14: But I think, I mean, that doesn't usually bother me. But you know, him getting up and like leaving the room after he gets them, that's new, and that's kind of bothering me.
Speaker 3: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 2: I mean I have.
Speaker 14: I caught him gonna lie last week because I asked Hi where I was going, and he said he was going out with friends, and then one of them texted me saying that he hasn't picked up his phone at all and he was wondering if Bruce is on the way to meet them. I mean, I just think he's like trying to pull thing, you know, pull the wole over my eyes. So it's just not going to it's not going to work. And I don't want this to be like one of those three way horror stories. But I kind of can't shake the feeling. I think like maybe instead of going to his quote friends, he went to go see mam one.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's understandable. I mean definitely that I would probably think the same thing.
Speaker 7: And now without boundaries and out those conversations, it's like, more times you are with somebody, you almost give yourself permission to be with that person anyway.
Speaker 3: It's like, well we did it anyway. Yeah, So it's what's the big deal.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we can figure it out where you already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we will play a song, come back, and then call him, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of thirty six long sim rid roses to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends will see you or to somebody else? Okay, mad, Yeah, hopefully not, but we'll see. Well, place, I'll come back, get you to catch a theater next. Right in the middle of Today's to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Carla is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named Bruce might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that there are rewards card members at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to Carla or if he sends them to someone else, specifically somebody named Madeline. Before we do that, Carla, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So me and Bruce were we're pretty adventurous people, and we had a threesome. This girl, Mallan, she's great. I think he's going to push the fun, but I believe that she might be texting Madam behind my back and going to see her. He's pulling away a little bit, so I have a suspicion that something's happening.
Speaker 1: All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Trouble calling from So I was looking for our rewards card member named Bruce.
Speaker 3: Began Bruce, Please.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations. Thank you, for shopping with us here this month, big winner.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool, I win.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've seen the signs in the store, but every single month we choose one Rewards Card member totally random to say thank you very much for shopping with us by giving you free flowers delivered from our floral department anywhere in the United States, thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want absolutely free.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, awesome.
Speaker 1: If you have time right now and you know the person already that you would send them to, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes. I'm prepared to do that right now.
Speaker 3: I just did the great right. Oh you know it right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Perfect? All I need from you first is the first and last name of the person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna make it out to Crystal.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you would like to put on a card to Crystal?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Put down.
Speaker 16: Thank you for showing me exactly what I needed.
Speaker 2: I'll try to call you tonight.
Speaker 1: Great, And just so you know, this can be done same data delivery based on the time now too. So if you're talking about tonight. Tonight, I can this should be thereby before six o'clock, guaranteed.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, perfect, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just let you know that that is not the truth at all. And my name is Jewbel. There's actually a radio show called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all here, bro. My name is Nina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Victoria, and your wife is actually on the phone.
Speaker 14: And I would like to know who the Crystal is.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 13: What the hell here?
Speaker 14: I am thinking it's like Madeline, but it's some girl named Bristol who I don't even know.
Speaker 9: Ricky, Okay, okay.
Speaker 16: Crystal is a girl that I met when you were out with your friends one night, like every night, and we just sort of clicked. And uh, she's not crazy or wild, and.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to push every boundary in the world. And we haven't even got sex.
Speaker 16: Because I'm married, and I like that about her.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: She's someone who doesn't make me feel like I need to pretend to be something i'm not. You know, she doesn't want to have sex. And every que we go to or you know, share each other.
Speaker 9: Oh, isn't that funny?
Speaker 2: Probably stop funny?
Speaker 14: I've never heard you complain.
Speaker 3: I've never heard you complain during our adventure time.
Speaker 8: That's really funny. You're just in much Melanos.
Speaker 2: You just don't listen.
Speaker 9: You don't listen.
Speaker 2: I complain all the time.
Speaker 4: You just don't.
Speaker 16: You are incapable of hearing.
Speaker 14: That's what I do, dude, That's why I brought Madeline into the equation.
Speaker 16: There was your idea.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know, dude, this is you were so annoying, and I think that you can go yourself. And by the way, I've been seeing somebody who I already met. Oh what, I met him on set life. He's a great open relationship. It's great.
Speaker 3: Some people shouldn't be married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, guys, Yeah, it sounds like maybe, I mean, probably the best thing for you guys is to not be together anymore.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well whatever, you know, I'm done with this conversation. You can go by.
Speaker 3: What just happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, so I guess she hung up And hey, thanks for that, whoever you are.
Speaker 7: And uh, okay, hey, whoa how are you going to be cheating on your person and want to try to catch them cheating?
Speaker 3: Isn't that like projection or whatever? And then it being right.
Speaker 1: I have no idea at this point. I feel like I'm cheating and I'm not even in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I feel super dirty. The Jewel Show to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Please listen to what I'm about to say. It's the Jewill Show. He can save you thousands of dollars in potential prison time.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if you're listening to my voice right now, two things, you're welcome.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Also, there's an alarming trend on social media right now that could literally wreck you financially and you could end up in jail. Oh no, and no, it's not the let's rop a bank challenge, which is probably a thing. It's actually something you might believe or try. And because we care about you, yeah, like a lot, tell you what it is next so you don't have to worry about the next intimacy you have with your loved one being your body's pressed against a pain of bullet proof glass and a grody little phone booth while prison guards watching their prying eyes.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants that that's how you really scare them.
Speaker 1: Actually might have sounded good to some people. I don't know, But anyway, we'll tell you what it is next. So you don't fall victim to this scam. It's the Jewbile Show. Stop everything. You might be about to make a huge mistake, a mistake that could lead to the government seizing all of your assets and then being carted off to a federal prison. It's the Jewel Show. Also, just so you know, I'm performing in Olympia this Saturday. You can get tickets to my show if you go to the Jebelshow dot com and click on stand up comedy. Yeah, but that's not the thing that can lie to in prison unless you get too drunk. Might I mean, hey, never know anything happens at a jupil show and to some people being carted off to a federal prison and having all of their asset. Season might be a great time, but trust me, most people think it isn't. And there's an alarming trend on TikTok right now where unfortunately, we get all of our advice from. And it's tax season if you weren't aware. So there are tons of influencers sharing their TikTok tax hacks stuff and most of them are definitely terrible advice and things you should ignore. So let's go over the TikTok tax hacks that you should definitely ignore right now. Okay, hiring your kids excuse me, yes, that's a tax hack. Influencer saying you can hire your kids to save money. According to some videos, business owners should hire and pay their employees so the child can contribute to a rough ira with their earned income. One dude even wrote his newborn a ten thousand dollars check saying that it will work and it's a good time. And people are believing these people on TikTok, which is I mean.
Speaker 3: I would believe that.
Speaker 7: I feel like I've heard this before and people have actually done it, especially like if your kid is an influencer or something, why some people make those.
Speaker 3: Accounts for their kids or their dogs or whatever.
Speaker 7: So technically, but that doesn't mean that just anybody can do that and be like, oh, baby, you cried today.
Speaker 3: Good word.
Speaker 1: Speaking of hiring your dog, Nina, that's another tip that's been shared on TikTok that's gone viral and people are like, oh, that's a great idea. Hiring your dog is not a good way to get out of paying extra taxes. You can just imagine how these videos go. Thanks for being on my chat. I'll right up your dog, thank me later.
Speaker 3: Thank you for following me along in my tax journey. Why would I like that video?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 3: Some do taxes with me. I'm hiring my dog today.
Speaker 1: Videos like this one claim you can write off your pet as a guard dog who protects your business.
Speaker 3: No, you can't. What if I do it with my cat who protects my home?
Speaker 1: I don't think you can get away with that victoria.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: They say it's true that if a dog is trained and the right breed for the job, guard dog spinses are deductible, But the IRS doesn't let you deduct your Corgie for barking at the door every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, it's my guard it'll pee on you.
Speaker 1: They're going over a trend of TikTok tax hacks that you should ignore. There's a lot of people we get all our advice from TikTok, obviously, and there's a lot of tax hacks out there that you definitely should not do because they would get you in tax trouble. People are also believing this one right off your range Rover or other luxury vehicle if you have one. There's a viral claim about a tax loophole that lets people write off the cost of a luxury vehicle on their taxes.
Speaker 3: Why I've seen people do this, but it's because they certain types of cars.
Speaker 6: They can say they're for their business, but it's influencers and so their businesses themselves.
Speaker 3: Right, and so it gets them from place to place.
Speaker 1: It's not as simple as just having a nice car though, according to the ir S Section one seven nine tax Code.
Speaker 3: Oh so smart.
Speaker 1: I'm not smart at all that. It's just in the article that we got. Businesses can write off a vehicle that's used for business purposes at least half of the time, but it doesn't allow them to duct the full cost of the vehicle the year it's put in a service, and there are strict limits due to the deductible on luxury vehicles. So it's like they pay attention to, Oh it's a Mercedes, is it really for business? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well I could see maybe like if you were a driver, like if you were an expensive driver, uber driver or something, then maybe you can write it off that way. But they've been giving people a hard time for even writing off your like miles for how far you drive for work, Like you can't even.
Speaker 3: Do that anymore. I think I don't know you used to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to over TikTok tax hacks that you should definitely ignore. Like most advice on TikTok, do some research before you just go oh yeah, oh great, I'll do that. Forming an LLC to deduct personal expenses aka turning your hobby into a business.
Speaker 3: Actually a lot of people do this, but I don't think you should do that, soodys want me to do it before.
Speaker 1: You can have an LLC and write things off through it if it's a legitimate business. But some videos are going viral that claim you can just set up an LLC and you can deduct personal expenses like your mortgage, car payments, grocery bills, and business expenses to lower your taxes. One guy said that if you just say your hobby is a business like playing video games, you can deduct everything related to it. Suddenly thousands of people are trying to make their Netflix Netflix ence mean a media review company.
Speaker 6: I mean if you think about it, like some people would stream for a living, so then tangly they could tax that, right.
Speaker 7: I think I've tried to do that before because we work in media, So that's something we have to talk about. So I've tried to write off my different streaming accounts and then I kind of.
Speaker 3: Got left out.
Speaker 7: They're like, you can really do that like that, but we can do like your cell phone or like your you know, your computer stuff.
Speaker 1: But LC is only good if the LLC is making money because oh, what you do and I know this because I have one. What you do is you pay yourself a salary out of the LLC if you make money. If you make money, yeah, and there are ways to have the money that you make from your job go into the LLC, so you can pay yourself out of the LLC and then you get some tax breaks on it. But it's not even that big of a break, you know, but it's just like a little break. But you can't just go Everything I did today is free because I'm putting it through my LLC.
Speaker 7: Didn't tell me that part. So this is what's happening on TikTok. You have a limited amount of time to capture somebody's attention. There's this much truth to what they're trying to tell you, but they can only fit it in so many words.
Speaker 1: They got me. Also, another TikTok tax heck that you should ignore that people are believing become a fake church. Wow to avoid taxes, some eclaim, just start your own church with a few friends and register it as a nonprofit and you'll pay zero taxes.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's like a lot of work. Tell me, just pay the taxes.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you if I just started a church, the Holy Order of Brunch, and we're writing off all of our mimassas today, it's great, it's.
Speaker 3: Actually believable until you call it the Holy Order a brunch.
Speaker 1: Time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 7: So really quick, I do have to tell you that I have tickets to give away to one of the coolest events that's happening all year, and it's happening tomorrow. It's an International Women's Day celebration at MoPOP. So there's going to be a panelful of incredible women speaking. There's going to be a scavenger hunt and networking and a party and a DJ all that stuff. And I've got last minute tickets. If you would like to go, we'll do Coller ten. We'll make it easy, Collar ten. Right now, winds these.
Speaker 1: Tickets eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one good luck.
Speaker 7: I've almost forgot so I'm really glad I remember it because it's going to be so fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever talked to your water?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Apparently talking to your water is a new trend thanks to TikTok So. Manifestation is something that you hear thrown around a lot, and some people believe in it, I being one of them. But it's a real thing. You know, you put it out into the universe. You have this whole thing with your energy. And now they're saying, if you talk to your water, you're energizing your water properly, because when you talk into it, then it holds it and then when you drink it, it's holding the energy.
Speaker 1: It could also be that when you say things out loud, your subconscious hears it, so it hear's the good things that you're saying, and you should say more good things about yourself or that you want so that your subconscious hears it and puts it in the back of your head rather than saying mean things to yourself. It might not be the water could be that, but also the water. Okay, but then if the.
Speaker 7: Water does hold it, then the water is telling it to you too, so then you get to hear it twice.
Speaker 3: Right, kind of you will know the most random things.
Speaker 6: And I will say, I think you know more about the brain than I like ever a lot about like he does.
Speaker 3: He does. I just don't talk about it much.
Speaker 7: You've said this before, but maybe you should say it more often if she doesn't remember, because it is really important.
Speaker 1: How you talk to yourself matters. It does, it absolutely matters. Yeah, one hundred percent. Like I said, you're subconscious. Here's the things that you say, which is why you should not say bad things about other people, because your subconscious doesn't have eyes and ears. It's just in the back of your head, your subconscious things that you're actually talking about yourself when you call somebody fat or ugly or whatever. Right, that's why it always comes back on you. That's why people that say those things are the most insecure, because it can just continues and del So you shouldn't say that stuff to yourself.
Speaker 3: That's why you should saying really quickly. I know you shouldn't say about other people either, because.
Speaker 1: But all the research about compliments is when you give a compliment, it actually does more for your self confidence than when you get a compliment, really one hundred percent. Yeah, all the research that they've done has shown that giving a compliment does more for your more for the person giving the compliment than the person getting the compliment.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 1: And the reason that is is because one, it makes you feel good to say something nice to somebody else, but then also your subconscious here's that, and you're like, oh, am I wearing my shirt? I don't know, but I'm also dope, that's just compliment of that person. So it really helps with self esteem. Not to stay here on the compliments.
Speaker 7: But is there anything about how you receive a compliment, because I think for a lot of people it's hard to receive a compliment to you and it starts to make you feel kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's better for you receiving a compliment to say thank you then to be like then to then to give a compliment back to the person or whatever, yeah, or to say to downplay whatever it is, like you're really funny, Oh I just pull a joke. It's not that funny, right? That actually does damage to yourself because I feel like it's really hard hard.
Speaker 3: It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's worked to be like thanks and then actually let it sit. Yeah, rather than going thanks, I like your shoes right right right, because them like it's an exchange. Because also at that point you your brain is hearing you like, oh, they're giving me a compliment, but not because they actually like my thing. It's just like I have to compliment them. It's like an exchange thing like you're pretty, no, you're so pretty? Yeah yeah, and you might not really mean it then you're kind of lying. It's just a rabbit hole. You can go down with your head.
Speaker 3: Why don't you try?
Speaker 7: I can tell how try giving somebody a compliment today and see how that goes. Or if you receive one, make sure you say thank you. And lastly, we'll leave it at this, and we're going to give Harry Styles a compliment because who knew he was basically the flat that's nuts. Harry Style ran this Tokyo marathon, which is really cool, and he plays six and ten out of thirty seven thousand runners. WHOA, So he's basically running a seven forty seven mile It just that's good. I know, I thought that was really I feel like that's super fast. What's your mile, jubil, I have no idea. I haven't run a mile a long time, probably pretty slow at this point.
Speaker 6: I ran a mile this past weekend for the first time. I don't know how long. But it was also like in the Texas heat. Yeah, oh my gosh, it was like ten minutes. It took me a hot min If it's that.
Speaker 3: Mile, I am stradling. I'm a ten mile away, maybe twelve, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: When I was running a lot, I was down to like six minutes.
Speaker 3: Six eighteen. That's amazing. That's so fat.
Speaker 1: But now if I run them out it probably would take me a while, probably take me I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: We'll give yourself a compliment and be like, I can do it.
Speaker 1: I can still do it in under twenty minutes. Also set realistic goals, guys. This is really inspiration. That is what's trending.
Speaker 9: Jubiles dirty little seat.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you great? You have a little secret.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's kind of like my dad's secret. The reason why I'm telling it is because he's no longer with us. But sorry, So I found this out.
Speaker 9: After he passed. But I'm thirty two.
Speaker 10: I supposedly have a brother out in the world, and he's like forty five ish or something, or could even be even older. Apparently his father was, you know, born way before I was born, and I have no idea who the mom is. And I don't know if he's like still alive or but he doesn't know I exist. He doesn't know that my dad.
Speaker 17: Was ever his dad, and he was raised with someone else being his dad.
Speaker 3: Oh, how did you find out about him?
Speaker 9: So I found out through a family member.
Speaker 5: They decided to kind of like come forth and tell me, and they were kind of like.
Speaker 17: Here's all the information I have, do what you want with it. But I couldn't you know, I don't have like the woman's name or anything. But they were just like, yeah, you definitely have a brother and told me his name and everything. But I just don't know, Like I don't know if I should do twenty three and me or like something like that. But I don't want to ruin his whole life because he's grown up with someone else being his dad his entire life.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's part I know that I can understand, because I would say just go for it. But that's hard. That's hard, But I feel like I would want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, maybe you can find him and then I like a twenty three me and then find out more about him just through like social media or whatever and see if he seems like happy? Why was I happy? But if it's like if you can get the vibe or read on it where you're like, should I take a shot? Or I think this would really like make things really Yeah, that sucks because you want to know your brother, right, I feel like you should go. I know I would love that to find you'd always slide into his DMS and just start a conversation, right he doesn't know that you're a sister yet, and just find out more about him.
Speaker 8: Actually, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a good idea.
Speaker 10: That would be something that would be something I don't even know if you had social media.
Speaker 5: You know, I want to find him so bad, but.
Speaker 17: I don't want to like crash down his whole world.
Speaker 5: And I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: I've been holding that for a long time because nobody else knows about it, wow, besides of my other family members.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you for letting me share it with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing, and if you end up doing it in contacting him, let us know. I'd love to hear what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think it would only go good, but that's me. I mean, and I would start with Google, but that's also me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is a good idea.
Speaker 1: Well, let us know how it goes, okay, okay, well, thank you, thank you, thank you for telling your little secret.
Speaker 5: All right, thanks great
Speaker 3: What's your dirty little secret?