Speaker 1: Recording in progress.
Speaker 2: Why would you start it when I don't even have my mic in front of me.
Speaker 3: It's there, it's not Welcome to serial Killers. Hi, everybody, Welcome to November.
Speaker 2: November.
Speaker 1: It's been November for a few days now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Welcome from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. I'm Scottie Bee and I'm Andrew and this is the podcast where we talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we eat it and we eat it and let me drink the milk.
Speaker 2: I know you have a surprise for me from Farmland.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, Yes, you do, I don't.
Speaker 2: You showed it to me? Okay, this is serial Killers? Did you do that because we're recording this on Halloween?
Speaker 1: No, we just have to officially welcome everybody. It a serial killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you use the spooky one.
Speaker 1: That wasn't spooky. I gotta move this stupid chair. Look at that. There you go.
Speaker 2: But you got me a surprise from Farmland.
Speaker 3: I mean I bought your chocol milk. Did you see the Instagram story? That's what I asked, What I got your chocolate milk?
Speaker 1: You don't even look at it. You tagged me? What?
Speaker 2: You tagged me in a story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to look now. Why because we're recording now now. This episode is completely curated by Andrew.
Speaker 4: Completely curated. This took me hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, great, yea, let's see how you put it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know how easy it is to put it together?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I had three serials that were given to me from a family friend from South Africa, so let's go international.
Speaker 3: Queue it up, so all three serials are international. There's nothing new, nothing exciting for anybody. You're not going into match box to give him any love, nothing.
Speaker 2: Serial killer. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care if I don't feature them now, they'll never be featured because Scotty only does what Scotty wants. We've had these for months and months and months. It's uh, you never got to mind. You just kept opening up yours and every time I kept asking, you kept going, we'll get to it, we'll get to it. We never got to it. Meanwhile, our family friends are like, hey, just checking in.
Speaker 2: Is everything okay? Yes, they do. That's why I kept saying I would like to feature them.
Speaker 1: I do what's best for our listeners, yes.
Speaker 2: And what you do is what's best for.
Speaker 1: You maybe one of those would be okay.
Speaker 2: No, because then the rest I'll see them. I guess in.
Speaker 1: Two years sprinkled.
Speaker 2: You don't sprinkle, You don't sprinkle.
Speaker 1: I haven't had time yet.
Speaker 2: You don't have time for you don't have time to clean up any of these cereals.
Speaker 1: Here, the bickering is uncalled for.
Speaker 2: No, the bickering is called for. I'm just happy to feature them.
Speaker 3: As long as I take care of the milk, you can take care of the cereal in this episode.
Speaker 2: So let's do some new veta.
Speaker 4: These are some chocolate chip cereal biscuits cereals.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 4: They look like this is from Kenya. Uh, they're chocolate chip cereal biscuits, which I said.
Speaker 1: With chopped up zebra.
Speaker 2: No, they're proudly Kenyan. It looks like what would you explain that.
Speaker 1: Those are pillows? Do?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you've learned about those a pillows, how long you've been doing this? Don't open it that way because when when people to take a picture of picture picture, then.
Speaker 2: Just open them.
Speaker 1: There you go, oh yeah, actually they're not pillows. I tell you, I apologize. They're cookie bits.
Speaker 2: That's one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's one.
Speaker 2: Apology.
Speaker 1: Okay, basically what these are our cookies?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: These this is not serious actually a cookie, This isn't cereal, it's a cereal biscuits and it's rich in fibery these dude, these are cookies.
Speaker 2: Then, but why does it then have them eating it in milk?
Speaker 3: Well, I like cookies with milk. This is These are literally many chips of Hoy in a bag that they call cereal.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Uh well, thank you again to Lorraine and Mike for Thank you Lorain and Mike for getting.
Speaker 2: Us this cereal. We so appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually very excited because this is just cookies and we're pouring delicious.
Speaker 1: Milk colfees today using organic whole milk from Farmland Fresh dairies.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I bet it's gonna taste so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cookies with cookies. I picked this up at the Key Food yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, there's a Key Food by me in Jersey City. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Ready here we go, Andrew, I mean there's square just cookies. They are square, many chips a Hoy is exactly what they are.
Speaker 2: Well listen Meath never had a cereal like that, and it's genius.
Speaker 3: Really, we had chips of Hoy. So I really remember that. Really really you don't remember, do you?
Speaker 2: I do, But it didn't look like this. Okay, yeah, not for cookie.
Speaker 1: It's pretty freaking spectacular. I got it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just how I love my cookies with some milk and mushed up in milk, little soagi. When I was a kid, what I would do. I didn't like crunchy cookies, so I would take my chips a Hoy. I would throw them in the milk and I just had to sit there for like ten minutes. Then I would drink the milk and you had that like cookie paste at the bottom, and I would use a spoon to get it my favorite.
Speaker 2: Completely agree with you. This is delicious.
Speaker 3: It's cookies. Yeah, and I don't eat cookies. This is a problem. But I want to rate a cereal. I don't want to rate a package of a snack pack of cookies, which is what this is. These are I mean, I'm mating it as cereal.
Speaker 1: It's five balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is delicious. Honestly, cereal companies should take note. No, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. This is very simple. Famous Amos. Just make a cereal. Just make them smaller, throw them in a box, and then you have Famous Amy Cereal.
Speaker 3: Whilely Amos was a good guy, he's dead now, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is delicious.
Speaker 1: It is because it's cookies. I if mister Edman cut up a piece of that cake that I like. I put them in bags and wrote Cereal.
Speaker 2: I love Famous Amos. The little cookies that they have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they don't really have other ones anymore. You don't really see anything other than the little the little ones.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: When my dad part owned a famous same As cookie store in California, that was so much fun.
Speaker 1: What do you want to give it?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: I think it's a I think it's I don't know. I don't. I just don't think it's official. I do, but okay, this is amazing. It's cookies.
Speaker 2: Should we go into the other one?
Speaker 1: Sure of those them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, this is from Peggy and Doug Levin. That's who actually gave this test. So thank you so much Peggy and Ducks. Mister I wrote it down on the box. I must have lost the note. Thank you very much Peggy and Doug for giving us cookies. These do we want to do? Honey and cinnamon cereal biscuits. You mean more cookies or do we want to do?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Cookies?
Speaker 1: Oatmeal cookies?
Speaker 2: Let's do these? These are chocoal balls.
Speaker 1: I already have a stomach ache from Bonavita.
Speaker 4: Oh please with your stomach ache, let me guess. Because I don't eat cookies. But meanwhile, I will eat the inside.
Speaker 2: Of a pie.
Speaker 1: No I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I do. I do exactly.
Speaker 3: I like the filling. I'll eat comm stock all day. This is that's basically nest Quick cereal.
Speaker 1: Is what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to see where the bag.
Speaker 1: Is even yellow and there's a fake money on the front.
Speaker 2: Bonavita. No it's not. It's an elf, the same thing. This man thinks that's a funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's a mishmash of Lucky Charms and nest Quick Cereal.
Speaker 1: Can I open it please?
Speaker 2: I want to see where it's from.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck?
Speaker 2: Uh the Czech Republic. My parents brought this one home.
Speaker 1: Oh I played. Why am I doing that?
Speaker 2: You could open it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Czech Republic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, check Republic.
Speaker 3: So much writing on it. Yeah, look it's good. Until like mid twenty twenty four, we could have waited.
Speaker 2: We could have waited, and then I could have done all my cereals and only done.
Speaker 1: Is there our cereals?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: You only do your cereal if I don't fight for one of mine getting on all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: The careful curation that you do just mysteriously misses all of Andy's boxes.
Speaker 3: So these chocole balls have no palm oil. Great, no palm on the chocolate bar.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, if these have palm oil, I'm not eating that.
Speaker 1: Well you can, it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: Oh it is. And don't they use that in cars? Or am I crazy? What weren't they using like palm oil and cars?
Speaker 1: You need to chill out.
Speaker 2: So these look like serious what do busses use?
Speaker 3: Look like little rabbit pellettses use the natural gas.
Speaker 2: But like it smells really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh it's that reclaimed like oil, cooking oil and ve like vegetab oil. If they get out of those things, I know. Okay. So these look like little cocoa puffs, A little darker little coca you know it's got that it has that international cocoa flavor smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say they do look like rabbit pellets.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: It does look like rabbit poop. But here we are, and.
Speaker 1: It's not really making the military chocolate.
Speaker 2: Now, it doesn't even smell like chocolate.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, let's go. The consistency is horrendous. How's the consistency of like some keto garbage cereal you know, beat you know with the right, no, the thing, the beans. There's no good what is it called? Why is it? Elf on? There?
Speaker 2: So happy bonavita balls? No new recipe with less sugar.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear the old, to see the old recipe.
Speaker 2: With more sugar. Yeah, it's not the worst.
Speaker 1: It's where it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon, but.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it a spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all dramatic.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like the consistency. I didn't like it. Okay, I almost wanted to spit it out.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, you really hated it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was uh, that was underwhelming, all.
Speaker 3: Right because the chocolate flavor in that was so horrible. We're gonna take a Farmland Fresh dairy chocolate milk break in.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna go back to the Formuland Fresh dairy fridge back here.
Speaker 1: I gotta shake it up a lot. I like the frothy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I also need to find out the jugs always have this circle here.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's a little indented, and sometimes it's just like there you ever noticed that? No, I don't expect my milk jugs. I just drink the delicious stuff inside. Well, I inspect the milk jug, and I'm curious as to what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna have to find out when we go to the big plant or factory.
Speaker 2: I'm excited here we go. Thank you. Yep, we'll be back right after Okay, we're not going to cheers.
Speaker 1: Leave one of cheers. Cheers. We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: That's delicious.
Speaker 1: What you talked right in the hole.
Speaker 2: No, I can see it. It was at ten and we're back.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, not that you went anywhere. I really hate when people say that we welcome back to the show. You didn't go anywhere. We just took a quick break. So like, why are we welcoming them back when they didn't leaves?
Speaker 2: Do you think do they make strawberry milk?
Speaker 1: They do not. You see the sign back there that's all their products. There's no strawberry milk there.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we can put some strawberry goo in their regular milk, make strawberry milk ourselves.
Speaker 2: We can recommend that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they've test marketed and it didn't do so.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. I would like to know, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, we'll get right on that ace. All right, So let's first of all, hello, the fact that there's a rubber band on that means we did already, So learn about life and move on to the next one.
Speaker 2: We did this one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you don't remember your children? I don't offerend Matt and Jen they brought that back from their honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't really want to go into any of the other biscuits.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well, No, we should be doing a new cereal right here?
Speaker 2: I hop right there?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Why are you really kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 1: I hop Yeah, we should really be doing a new cereal right now.
Speaker 3: Andrew, Okay, we'll let me go into one of Oh, I don't know, but but it's the curation, you know. I mean, now people have to wait, what are you doing? You don't even know what's going on down there? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Carefully? Get here?
Speaker 1: I didn't write that, Matt wrote that. Let's see. Yeah, it's not new, but go ahead. I mean, I guess we could if you want to throw up.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, all right, Matt, Thank you very much, Magic Spoon grain free Maple Waffle.
Speaker 2: Thanks for letting me get two of my cereals in today.
Speaker 3: So Matt has been steadily sending us boxes and boxes and boxes, and we're finally getting to some of his stuff. I'm sorry, I already smell the maple through the bag, which means it's not very well packaged.
Speaker 2: Did I say something before we go into this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a keto cereal and it's maple Keto.
Speaker 1: We've had this much luck with Magic Spoon cereals.
Speaker 2: This much, and they advertise so much that it's like, well.
Speaker 3: That's why the boxes are like twelve dollars each, because they advertise so much. Okay, these pieces are stuck together. They're supposed to be loops, but they're not really. I will say, there's a heavy maple s does smell like fresh right out the tree in Canada maple syrup. Now do you know it's Canadian maple syrup, because that's where maple syrup comes from.
Speaker 1: No, I know, we get we have maple like for mott and stuff all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it's I bought them all I was in for mint?
Speaker 1: Was it in the shape of the little maple leaf?
Speaker 2: They had a bunch of different bottles.
Speaker 1: See, there's all kinds of stuff on the box that distract you from the terrible flavor.
Speaker 4: So it's like everything about this is like, hey, youth, wouldn't you love a cereal that seems healthy?
Speaker 2: Like you ate cereal as a kid? Here do these like?
Speaker 3: Well, that was their whole thing. They were like healthy cereal for adults, you know, but it reminding you of your childhood. But this does not. I mean it smells like waffle crisp.
Speaker 2: It does. What makes that posts?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you had a one to three.
Speaker 2: You had to want a three.
Speaker 3: Changel, right, So these look like some sort of loops that are almost together. The machine was just like, please get out of me and squished them out as fast as possible, and the machine definitely was Yeah, poops and mount goes.
Speaker 1: Like now it actually smells like urine. Put your nose in there. Ew, I can't take it.
Speaker 2: I can't eat.
Speaker 1: There we go, you must, you must. Hmm. I'm waiting for the horrible flavor to come there. It is, dude. Why do they make cereal? These people?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: It just Oh my god, I gotta eat some of these cookies. It just tastes like wow, an overly buttered waffle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then that flavor comes in. I'm not getting that yet, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Let me try zero nothing, newman nothing. Put it in the the Hall of Fame of cramp nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's horrendous. These magic spoom people and people are buying into this. I don't understand that. You see all these people on TikTok and Instagram. Oh so delicious, brings me back to my childhood. Well, you have the worst childhood ever? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think the problem is that they're using like Mark Young social media influencers.
Speaker 2: This is not good. No, it's not like.
Speaker 1: No, it is horrendous.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find a a adjective, some type of bright spot in this, but it's just not good.
Speaker 1: Wit you give it.
Speaker 2: Bowl.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are extremely generous.
Speaker 2: Because it's not I didn't get like the stevia taste.
Speaker 1: It's not the stevia, it's just can I have it? Please?
Speaker 4: May?
Speaker 1: Can I please see the ingredient.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's not the worst of it's bad. It's one of the worst I've had.
Speaker 1: But it contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
Speaker 2: That seems safe.
Speaker 1: Well most stuff does at this point. Settling blah blah blah. Our magic magic is from hell. Alos is a rare sugar found in raisins, figs, and maple syrup. It contains only ten percent of the calories of regular sugar and is only slightly metabolized by your body, so it barely impacts blood sugar levels. Oh, this would be good for Garrett.
Speaker 3: All while having the same familiar taste and texture lies comply regular sugar. Monk fruit is native to Southeast Asia and was first in the thirteenth century. No, I get a crap taste afterwards, Like it.
Speaker 4: Almost tastes like like like Grandma perfume.
Speaker 1: The very first ingredient is milk protein.
Speaker 4: Like they just walk into a Macy's and they're like spray, like, that's what.
Speaker 1: The old Lady stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got tapioca starch, chickory root a gave vegetable juice for color.
Speaker 1: I don't like it at all.
Speaker 2: No, I think they need they need to.
Speaker 1: Hey, Matt, I blame you.
Speaker 3: Please don't send us any more of those somebody. No, apparently they're doing very well from who from? I mean, they may keep coming up with all these new flavors, so they must be selling.
Speaker 2: Who was this backed by? That's my question.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like, is this backed from like Post?
Speaker 2: Are they like a subsidiary?
Speaker 3: I I can't imagine that any big cereal company would ever buy them, because it's just not good.
Speaker 4: I think they would because it's like tricking you into thinking that it's healthy, and so they're doing all the work for you. Well, anyway, is this sold in like shop right or from a local supermarket?
Speaker 3: You you can start getting them in some supermarkets. You do see them in Target. You can find them in Walmart, and there are some supermarkets that carry them out you go way down to the end to like the healthy section, you know that part of the organic stuff.
Speaker 1: So any think they could.
Speaker 2: Do it a lot better. I don't know what they need to change, but.
Speaker 3: I prefer not to try any Magic spoons any ever. Again, it's just I don't like was so bad.
Speaker 4: They've got a little better with that one, but it's still their best is.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're just rambling now.
Speaker 3: If you check serial KILLERSPC dot com, you can see all the bad ratings for Magic supposed to Talk on podcast. But now we're just saying, we're just saying, we're just saying thing.
Speaker 4: You know, if this was a more carefully curated episode, I could have gone on and on till the cows came home.
Speaker 1: The farm Land Fresh discount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me, h, Yeah, if I made this episode, it would have so much better.
Speaker 1: It would it would have been an award winning episode, award winning What would we have won that podcast award? That magazine?
Speaker 2: We would have been in there, we were already featured.
Speaker 1: That was a long time ago. Man.
Speaker 3: What were we called like under the table or something under the radar, under the radar something now here?
Speaker 1: We are above it. Yeah, So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Please support our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. Follow them at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram and anytime you see cow face in the dairy case, hey good bus pick her up. Serial KILLERSPC dot com for all the serial info you need and we'll see you Wednesday with the bull chat. Yes hopefully, yes, hopefully.
Speaker 4: Now I said I wanted to record bull chat. This is Tuesday, October thirty first, it's Halloween. I said, record it today.
Speaker 2: Do you know what he says?
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't have kids, know about We'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So if there's no bull chat on Wednesday, November first, this guy is to blame. Don't blame this guy because I said let's do it today and we did this instead.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Hope you all have a wonderful day and a wonderful Halloween when you listen to this.
Speaker 1: What Halloween's over?
Speaker 2: Well, when we were record of this, it was Tuesday, October.
Speaker 1: Thirty first, confusing everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm not when you're having them know the truth.
Speaker 3: Look, when you have kids, you'll learn about life until we see you again, whatever that may be. Say Crunch, Andrew, Crunch, You're you're exhausting.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausting, my heart, the palpitationis well, maybe it because you're eating too much pie and cake Okay by everybody,