Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What is up everybody? Happy weekend? The best Bits is here.
Speaker 3: You know, I know it's like the weekend and we're officially like rocking and rolling when I do the best bits with y'all.
Speaker 2: So thanks for hanging out.
Speaker 3: With me on another awesome weekend. I had Ray Mundo on on part one and we caught up. I talked about my trip down to Mississippi and Louisiana, so if you're looking for a road trip idea, go make sure to listen to that. Although I did get stuck in Airbnb bathroom and that story was crazy. Plus, ray Mundo had a mystery with his trash guy at his apartment and him.
Speaker 2: And his wife solved it. So good stuff over there. Go check that out.
Speaker 3: But right now we're going to dive into the Bobby Bone Shows. Best segments from the show this week. Lunchbox crash the set of a movie, well kind of, he attempted to. Anyway, Nicole Kidman is shooting a movie here in Nashville, and well he found the.
Speaker 2: Set and he decided he was going to try and go audition.
Speaker 3: But what Lunchbox doesn't realize is that's not quite how auditions work.
Speaker 2: So he ran into a little bit of trouble number seven.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, if you want to get in somewhere and they won't open the door, you gotta kick it down, right, Lunchbox, Yeah, Yeah, that's how you gotta get your dreams. Sometimes people don't want you to be around. That's all right. I kicked my own door. So Lunchbox is trying to prove this here with this next segment. I don't know that I'd have thought this is a good idea if I'd known it ahead of time. But that's why this stuff's not run by me, because I don't want to know, because then I have deniability. I didn't know he did this. But so Lunchbox has had a dream of being an actor. He started taking classes on Zoom during the pandemic. His resume consists of can I read a few of the bulletpoints? Go ahead man, Friday night Lights? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow? When was that?
Speaker 4: Well, it's like fifteen years ago. But it was him playing an assistant coach. But he could barely see him from a long way away, and he had one line he was gonna yell, but they dubbed over his voice and put in somebody else's voice. Yeah, but he was there though. And then a theatrical role in a Las Vegas play called Out of Hell Yeah, where he had no lines, Well he did no, No, he had no lines. He didn't have a single line to say, I was supposed.
Speaker 6: To they cut them.
Speaker 5: Yeah what else?
Speaker 4: Bus No, that's it. Yeah, those are the two. But sometimes, though, you just wait for your break. And so here he goes he finds his break. How did you know where this movie was filming? No? I just happened to drive by. And I said, it can't be true. You just happened to drive No.
Speaker 7: No, And they had a bunch of trucks parked in a parking lot and it was like the wardrobe truck and like catering or whatever.
Speaker 4: And I was like, huh, really just drove by. Nobody tipped you off on this.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 7: No, it was just like in a park parking lot, okay. And I'm like, huh, so that means if this is here, because and then it has like signs for like uh, like if you drive down the road, it's like catering this way and has signs pointing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, let me just.
Speaker 7: Drive around and then I just waited for I couldn't find it. So I just sat there and waited for a van to leave that that's that area, and followed it. You followed a van, Oh boy, far it was three blocks okay?
Speaker 4: And what did you see when you arrived three blocks later?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Trucks everywhere. And I was like, like cameras or just trucks.
Speaker 7: Cameras, lights. I mean they had like actions. No, no, no, they had like big old like crane lights like I guess they were gonnaybe shoot at night.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This was during the day.
Speaker 7: They were shooting during the day, and so I was like, maybe they're gonna shoot at night sometime too.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But they have everything in a neighborhood. Is a house is they branded?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So in a neighborhood. How do you find out what it is? Though? Do you get out of your car? I don't know what the clip is?
Speaker 5: I want to run.
Speaker 7: For some reason, they didn't have the street blocked, so I just rolled up in my car.
Speaker 4: I just rolled down the window. They started talking to people, asking, Hey, what's this? Hey, what's going on? Man? What are we doing here? I don't know when I was at the clips, so I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's when they tell me Nicole Kidman movie got it, and I'm like, hey, I'm here, let's go.
Speaker 4: Who did you say it to? Like? What was the first I don't know who they are. I didn't get names. I didn't ask could you ask for the director? I just said, hey, you guys need actors.
Speaker 7: Basically, I was like, I can act.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but it was awesome.
Speaker 7: So there was people walking around with like wires in their ears, and like there's tons of.
Speaker 4: People the actors. I don't know who's who. So then how did you know who to audition for?
Speaker 7: I just started auditioning, man, what because I figure if they hear it, who's someone around?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know who it is. What if they the directors walking by? What if they are the director and they're acting like they're not the director.
Speaker 7: So you just start acting so that way someone hears it, and maybe they hear it and they go tell the director or the director here.
Speaker 4: You never know whord of mouth travels fast. Did you ask, Hey, where's the director? Can I talk to them? I said, hey, man, you guys need actors. Oh okay, what should I hit the clip. You want to hit the cl Yeah, what is this? Man? This is me acting for who? Like, like, I don't know who these be. They dressed all in black.
Speaker 7: They're all just dressed the same. Everybody there is dressed the same.
Speaker 4: It's so nobody sticks out. Is that what it is? I don't know body dresses in black?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember that from when I'm on set. Okay, are you ready? Oh man, this is awesome. Describe are you You're not in the car anymore? I'm in my car. Oh you're acting in the car. I'm still in the car.
Speaker 7: I am in the middle of the road because they don't have the road blocked off for some reason.
Speaker 4: I have no idea why. I thought maybe he'd a parked and got out and like dne some acting. No, there was there was no parking.
Speaker 7: There's trucks everywhere, like I you know, when you're on set, there are trucks lined down the street.
Speaker 4: There are lights and cameras, and so I was just like, you know what, there's nowhere to park here, let's do it. Here's lunch, action and action. What we got going on? Oh? You need me? You need me to act?
Speaker 8: My man?
Speaker 4: Act all you want?
Speaker 7: What do you need me to do. I'm perfect for a role. I was in Bat Out of Hell, I was in Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: I don't know how long you guys can be after suck. Let me know how I can jump in. Yeah, I'm trying to get a roll. I'm trying to get cash.
Speaker 4: You cannot get in. I can't be on the movie.
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 4: Life is like a box of Charlie. You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: I need to get Metro involved.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just trying to get a roll in the movie. Man, all right, you're missing your break.
Speaker 8: But let me know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying to get in the movie.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's terrible. There are a lot of things coming on. Number one, he goes, he just wants to get on the movie. I want to get on the movie.
Speaker 5: And he did for his gun, and then he.
Speaker 4: Goes, tell like a bad impression of Tom Haiks doing for his gun, the fact that it's a working road where there are cars just sitting behind him.
Speaker 10: Oh no, it's funny, and they need to get real.
Speaker 4: And I don't feel like this guy was a director.
Speaker 5: No, he's about to call the cops too.
Speaker 4: You get Metro involved. Huh did you have that line ready to go?
Speaker 5: No, just popto my head man, locker box and chocolates.
Speaker 4: It just literally like I was just like, man, I gotta go for it. And I didn't know. I was like, what's a famous line? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when you were acting, you black out, you don't remember that true? And I just went for it because I was like, this is my chance. He's threatening to call Metro. I better hit him with a good line. So he says, oh, may we don't need to call Metro. Maybe we need to call director.
Speaker 4: Now, we need to call Hollywood. Yeah, maybe we need to call his agent. Maybe we need to call somebody. What the person yell behind you?
Speaker 7: Get out of the blanket road, blank and road?
Speaker 4: Wow? Yeah? Well, and I yelled back at him, I'm trying to get a roll. So how would they get ahold of you? Though? If they liked it?
Speaker 7: Oh, they had my license plate for sure.
Speaker 4: They definitely disrect plates. I have to track my plate. They saw me. I mean, I was there. It was awesome. Yeah, being around a set. Is it on fire?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 7: Oh man, it was so cool to see like it was. It was emotional, but I'm not giving up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go back like today.
Speaker 4: I don't know about today.
Speaker 7: I gotta look and see maybe something else that maybe that that didn't work, so maybe I gotta go try a different way.
Speaker 4: I would keep trying that.
Speaker 6: I would wear all black, show up.
Speaker 4: Just to get the crew. Yes, just put an air piece in and then go up. Yeah, and then go up to the director and just start talking like a British accent, like dou and convince him by acting you somebody else. And then he's like, well, here are you gonna be like, I'm just kidding on lunchbox. I just acted the crap out of that.
Speaker 5: And then you do Forrest Gum again.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stuff you can do, a lot of characters you can quickly go to. Yeah. I like it. It's called Holland Michigan. Do you know that?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. You didn't what the movie?
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, I think I'm pretty sure they had a Michigan flag hanging like flying.
Speaker 4: It's called Holland, Michigan. A woman in a small Midwestern town suspect her husband a living a double life, but things may be worse than she initially imagined.
Speaker 7: And let me tell you, they had a bunch of fake tulips playing it all along the walkway.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's pretty cool. Man, let me tell you it was really neat. Look at you.
Speaker 7: The hustle and bustle on set was I mean, it was really good. But they didn't even offer me catering Like I mean, I didn't even get a like a n break.
Speaker 4: They needed you to leave. Man, Man, that was awesome. Contact you from your license. You want to hear me again how good I was? I don't want to go to the whole clip again? You sure? How long is the whole clip? Ray?
Speaker 5: Forty?
Speaker 4: Hit it? What we got going on? Oh?
Speaker 7: You need me?
Speaker 4: You need me to act? My man? After all you want?
Speaker 7: What do you need me to do? I'm perfect for a role. I was in Bat out of Hell, I was in Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 4: Wasn't yep.
Speaker 7: I don't know how long you guys can be after suck. Let me know how I can jump in. Yeah, I'm trying to get a roll. I'm trying to get cash. You cannot get in. I can't be on the movie.
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 4: List is like a box of charlete. You never know what you're gonna get Why need you get Metrova? No, no, I'm just trying to get a roll in the movie.
Speaker 7: Man. All right, you're missing your break, but let me know what I'm trying to get in the movie go.
Speaker 4: He told him he's missing his break and life like a bunch of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby made a big announcement on the show this week and it all has to do with the ACM Awards and he's involved in them.
Speaker 2: So I'm not going to give too much away because he's about to share that big announcement with you guys right here.
Speaker 1: Number six, Time for the news Bobby's story.
Speaker 4: Nicholas Cage thinks that he remembers being in his mom's womb. Okay, I told you I have a friend that thinks he remembers coming out. It's in light for the first time.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous of the birth canal.
Speaker 4: Some people claim they can remember, you know, a first vacation with the family. They can remember if they got baptized with at like four or five years old. Nicholas Cage says he was in the womb and he can go back to in Utero and he can see the faces.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, see he thinks he relives that in his brain, so therefore it becomes his memory and he thinks that it's happened.
Speaker 4: I just had this conversation on our show twenty five Whistles where we're talking about the Michael Jordan flu game, and I've just seen it so many times. I'm like, yeah, I've seen it. Then I started to go, did I really watch it live or if I've just seen so many clips of it that I feel like because we can do that, we can absolutely tell a story so many times that all of a sudden it feels real. I don't believe Nicholas Cage remembers being inside his mom, but I can't can't prove he does it. I also want to say this, This is a little personal announcement here because I do know that this information is being dropped later today and it actually is coming out in the form of a press release, and here it is, I Bobby Bones. I am very excited to be joining the ACM Awards. That show is next Thursday night. It is on Amazon Prime, but you don't have to have an account to watch. You can watch it for free over on Amazon, which is great this year because last year it was just Super a Prime member subscriber, and I do have Amazon Prime, but this year you don't have to have that and you can watch the ACM all words.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great for people that don't have it, so otherwise to be like, oh, I don't want to pay just for one thing.
Speaker 4: So that's the deal. It is free May eleventh at seven Eastern, Set seven, that's six Central if you do the Math five Mountain four Pacific on Prime Video. So I will be basically Garth and Dally's sidekick. Wow, I'm doing a segment during the show called Backstage with Bobby Bones, honestly, and so something will happen and I'll grab the person and we'll have a little talk right there.
Speaker 6: Go fun.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, dude, Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that they're allowing me to do that. Oh yes, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: One clapping, Well, there's already a clapping bed going on.
Speaker 4: Oh that's true. I didn't know Ray had a clapping music.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm very excited about it. And that'll be next Thursday. Let's go. I'll hope I don't screw it up.
Speaker 5: I don't think I will.
Speaker 4: We screw up everything, so it's normal when I screw something up, it's not screwing it up. But I'm very excited about that. And even in the pre show, which I don't think is aired, they've asked me to come out and do some stand up to the crowd and to the artists that are there. Hey, you've already written it. Well, I can't do that.
Speaker 5: We can do that.
Speaker 4: I told him too. I was like, yeah, yeah, I need to worry about it. I ain't gonna go out and go full roasty bosty on it. If I were hosting, it would be different. But like recently, I did a show with Jimmy Allen. It was called Celebrity game Face, and I don't really promote it because it wasn't about me. I promoted a little bit on my Socials, but it was Jimmy's show. They said they invited celebrities on. It was like Jimmy versus Kurt Bush. Thank you.
Speaker 5: I think they're brothers.
Speaker 4: I asked him. I was like, dude, are you rich? I didn't know who he was. We were all linked up on I was like, are you rich? Like what do you do for a living? And he thought I was kidding and he was like, I don't know, man. He now worked around cars, and I said, how many car lots do you have? And I didn't realize untill later it was the bush guy has like millions and millions of dollars. So but I was Jimmy. They get to invite a friend on. That wasn't my show to go in and be the big character. I was just there to help Jimmy. We won the show. We beat everybody in the it's a trivia game too. I'm pretty good. So people were like, why weren't you like way like into it, and funny, I was the friend that was broad on try to set Jimmy up to be the star. But that's why that was. And also I had the idental surgery that morning. Oh no, not that that affected that. But I could see at times you could see me like holding my face and do I know I was doing that? But yeah, that's why there's no big personality for me. I was just there as a sidekick on this show. I'm gonna be a little more than that because I have my own segments. But I like Dolly and Guard's sidekick there. Okay, so that's happening next Thursday. Please watch it and moving on with the news. Ben affleckx Air hits prime video a week from tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, okay, sign up for that.
Speaker 4: You can watch the ACMs and the next day watch Air.
Speaker 6: But do you have to pay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Air?
Speaker 4: Oh listen. That movie is so good. It's about Nike, Michael Jordan, it's about how Ben Affleck's in it, but he doesn't play.
Speaker 5: The main main guy and Matt Damon, right, Matt.
Speaker 4: Damon plays the main main guy. And then Jason Bateman's in it. It was really good. Oh man, it's such a good movie that I went to the theater. I told you that. So it was only gonna be streaming only that movie. But they believed in it so much they put it in theaters. An Amazon movie in theaters. So it was awesome. So it's coming out Thursday into Friday. Chris Tucker's in it from Rush Hour.
Speaker 5: I remember him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's in it as one of the Nike guys. Too Sweet Tooth renewed for a third season and a final season at Netflix. I'd ask you, guys during the break, if you're watching it. I watched another episode last night. I love Sweet Tooth on Netflix. It's a little bizarre because it's about what they what they call hybrids. There's like a virus and these kids are born as like hybrids, half human half animal. They're trying to figure it out, and at times it's a little like okay, but it's so good that if you can get past the kids and animals mix hybrid people. It's not a documentary.
Speaker 6: But also hearing you say that it's a potential virus or whatever, that helps that situation because my brain immediately goes to, well, there's.
Speaker 4: A virus that's killed a lot of the people, and so at the same time they're trying to fit they think the hybrids are created the virus. I still don't know if they ever have it.
Speaker 5: And I'm in season two.
Speaker 4: It's so good. I love that show sweet too. My wife and I watched it again last night. That's our show right now. Oh, it's and sweet. I don't want to tell anything about it. It's good. That's from screencrunch dot Com. But they're coming back for one more season. Season three, researchers find that AI can read your mind about half the time. At the University of Texas, Austin. They have successfully created an artificial intelligence system that can translate a person's brain activity into actual language. This non invasive procedure uses an fMRI scannered with a decoder to transcribe a person's thoughts. First, the test subject listens to hours of podcasts inside the scanner. What if they got in it was all Bobby Bone Show, that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: The end of a month means it's time for Employee of the Month to go down. And I'm just gonna say I had an epic speech prepared for this, and I don't feel like I got enough credit for how great of a roast that I did, because somebody deserved it on the show.
Speaker 2: And I just had to let the words fly in.
Speaker 3: This moment because I knew I wasn't going to get Employee of the Month, but I knew that I could, you know, have a ringer of a speech, and so please let me know if you enjoyed it, because I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 4: Number five I have for the Employee of the month, where somebody's going with money. If you want it, here's here's a will we've been it. You can went up to three on that wheel, dude. So all you had to do is be an exemplary employee last month. So when I call your name, give me your speech. Yeah, fifteen seconds? And what is your speech about today? Amy? If I were to go to you, what is your speech is that if you were to win, why you should win?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think you. It's well, it involves you.
Speaker 4: It's a poem about me.
Speaker 5: Oh you're butt kissing?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay, up poem up first, Amy, Amy, would you please read your speech?
Speaker 6: Okay, writing a speech about winning this is always so hard. It's my least favorite thing that we ever do. And I feel like everyone makes this show what it is. And this month, I propose Bobby actually get it because he has been on fire this month and he actually turned up the air conditioner for the first time ever this month in show history. I couldn't believe it. I think about it all the time. I've told multiple people like, this is your month?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: Is it unanimous?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Oh dang, did y'all witness that?
Speaker 4: When that was crazy?
Speaker 6: I was like, somebody check on Bobby.
Speaker 5: I took my years.
Speaker 4: I just said, hey, we make it a little warmer, only because it was so cold. It was like cold war. If I started to feel out, I know, you guys are freezing your faces off. Because I wasn't uncomfortable. I was like, if I'm feeling it, they're hurting. Amy. Thank you for that. It's very nice you didn't win. I appreciate that I have me, Scooba and Mike decide, and I have people right down. We submit reasons why people should or shouldn't. And for you it was Amy was very vulnerable. Sharing the story of getting mistaken for my wife, Caitlin's mom was vulnerability. So good for you on that. All right, next up lunchbox. Oh you ready, We're ready for it.
Speaker 7: Speeches are a thing of the past, just like Eddie having hair under that hat every month. There's a lot of pressure on me to set the bar. Oh wait, wait, wait a second, can someone get ray of stool so he can see that far? Some people say I gave Scuba pink eye, but that's still better than hearing Abby, which makes people want to die. He went on, all Amy is good for is her tears, and poor Morgan hasn't been relevant in years.
Speaker 4: Wow, Wow, you went really harder that last one, and it actually made sense. The rest I struggle with some of the like read the first line was like it didn't eve rhyme, I don't think yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Beaches are a thing of the past, just like Eddie having hair under that hat.
Speaker 5: Passing hat.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a stretch past Okay, rhyme them out for me, past hat.
Speaker 6: I mean you can.
Speaker 4: Rhyme whatever you want, how you say it. That was that's strong. You're still in the competition.
Speaker 6: I'm leaving you in and I have not cried this month.
Speaker 4: Well it's it's the month is out in the head of again in the month Vapril. You did not some of the good things about Lunchbox. So because he's still in the finals here he called a doctor to find out about a Brazilian but left and how much it would cost. He had a funny prank call where he was stuck inside of al machine. He revealed what was inside of our storage unit and he called nine to one one again. But he did got it. Got Lunchbox. You're still in Eddie giving your speech. If you were to win, go ahead.
Speaker 12: So mine is more of reasons why I think I should win Employee the Month. The main reason is, you know, the month of April. I was pretty much sick the whole time because Lunchbox spit a loogie on me. And I think when I think of employee of the Month is someone that goes above and beyond despite all the obstacles, and getting sick by Lunchbox was a big obstacle, and I think.
Speaker 5: I did that.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Eddie, you are still in Yeah, Morgan, they realized that Lugi was two.
Speaker 3: Days ago, so still yes, ironic Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: She came after me, so get ready.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, he's so funny if she go ahead.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox may think I'm not even rated, but let's be honest, I'm killing the game while he can't even get to the peak of his fame, digital numbers on the rise, and Lunchbox can't even win a lottery prize spilling juicyt while he hasn't even.
Speaker 10: Finished his degree.
Speaker 2: He may scream all he does is win, but he.
Speaker 3: Got to work on that per personality within.
Speaker 4: That was better rhyme but not as harsh, because I think you're just a nicer person. But better rhyme that rhymes in the middle of percentence too. I don't I didn't notice. You didn't know. I got bored. That's pretty good, though. Some of the strong things about Morgan She's spilled tver Rex boyfriend's girlfriend, and how she the Megan Maroney story. She won blind karaoke duets with Ray Mundo, but that was terrible for everybody. That's terrible. He had a good month, Morgan, but she did not win. But great, great speech there. Think that's gonna be definitely be a consideration for next month. That's good.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Ray.
Speaker 4: You want to go, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Why I should win? I was vulnerable about my cat Pablo's broken back. I went to Vegas for Sam, hung out with sweepstakes winners for ten good minutes, and then I've had to deal with show members complaining lunchbox, drinking on the job, Eddie, quitting podcasts, Eddie and Life after Divorce Amy.
Speaker 4: I really believe I should win. Thanks guys. Okay, wait, what's he talking about. That's the best bit all of months. What's that he drinking on the job for tequila?
Speaker 5: Oh that was the bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did keep going, though, I think you're like, let me taste it again. Take it again, right, you had a good month, bea did not win. I'm sorry. Last person before we get announced a winner. Here, Abby, Abby's our phone screener producer. She does it all, Abby, go ahead, give me your speech in case you win.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I think I had some good bits, like when I share the story of the couple in the same hotel room as me, and then I apologized for a lunchbox because he actually did give me a gig. And I think I should get an automatic win because I was paired up with lunchbox and I'm flying karaoke and I am terrible at easy trivia. But hey, I gave it a great effort.
Speaker 4: You did, Yeah, it did. Have you done the gig yet? The lunchboxes for you? No, that is coming up.
Speaker 1: It is, okay, it's coming up.
Speaker 4: I'm scared to say a date though, because.
Speaker 9: He's going to try to do something.
Speaker 4: You got to do it secretly. Yeah, well then you can't get people there.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Abby, didn't win, but good job this month. So it's between the Lunchbox and Eddie, and I tell you it was a split decision, like they have him boxing. What this split decision. So, Eddie, some of the stuff they said that you've done that was great. You have been crushing videos, putting a lot of time into the videos, better than ever before. You made the ridiculous claim that you would get a butt lift. That let the lunchbox making the call about the butt left. Come on, you shared no parenting Sundays, and you brought in the dilemma about the free pizza, and somebody wrote, pound for pound the most lol moments on the show with his quick comments, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 5: All right, I want to do I'll spin the wheel Bones.
Speaker 7: No, no, not yet.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. So it was a split decision, two to one of the three voters Me, Mike and Scuba Steve, and the winner is Eddie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, buddy, wow, thank you Bones.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you can what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up? Lunch now?
Speaker 4: Don't mess with him. He's not messing with you.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: He's lining to nothing. He did nothing. He did not mess with you.
Speaker 5: I just figured he wanted to say something.
Speaker 4: He already did. He did his speech. Let the guy be we get no. All right, okay, Eddie, you can pick do you want to spin the wheel of cash. Do you want self promotion or do you want to block someone from contention?
Speaker 5: Bones? You know what I want?
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 5: I want to spend that way?
Speaker 4: Here he goes. You got a chance for real money. I have three hundred bucks, three hundred dollars I needed with a wheel. We've taken a lot of the one dollars off, by the way, but I saw that. All right, let's go. Let's say that where.
Speaker 5: I need the money?
Speaker 4: Boss, I need it, Eddie, fifty This is the most I've ever won. Wow? Wow wow?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I spin again?
Speaker 4: No spin again?
Speaker 5: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. You can have the fifty bucks, or you can take two more spins and add them together. Oh there, you take fifty right now, or you get him to more spins and add them together. Break what I do, Eddie?
Speaker 5: I want to you're gambler, Oh, Bones, I'm a gambler.
Speaker 4: You know that two spins and at them together?
Speaker 12: Bones, I see twenties times.
Speaker 4: If you get times for the best time? Six? Oh did an answer ready?
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna just take the fifty Hey, okay, you get that's a baby.
Speaker 4: You get three spins at them together.
Speaker 5: Okay, I do three. If I don't get anything, I keep the fifty.
Speaker 4: No, okay, three spins. Let's spin where?
Speaker 5: God, come on, hundreds, Come on, hundred, I need.
Speaker 4: You all right, ten dollars dollars? Pretty good, let's skill it, pretty good. Let's spin that where?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 12: Come on, baby, let's see hundred dollars, hundred dollars, hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars, ten dollars.
Speaker 4: Get one more spin? Ready, let's spin.
Speaker 5: Now, this is huge, this is huge. Come on, hundreds, come on. Oh there it went. Okay, one dollar, Eddie, he took fifteen.
Speaker 4: He made it twenty one.
Speaker 10: I'm all right.
Speaker 5: It's a sign. That's my lucky number.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: Eddie shared on the show that his son is about to be driving.
Speaker 2: He had to take his driver's test and Eddie was the proctor for it.
Speaker 3: So crazy things in Tennessee where the parent can be the proctor of a driver's test. I'm so curious if this happens in other states, because it didn't in Kansas at least when I learned to drive, and I was like, oh gosh, I'm twenty nine to like thirteen years ago, so it can't be that much different.
Speaker 2: I go be wrong but crazy.
Speaker 3: And Eddie admitted that when he was proctering the exam, he didn't think he would pass by himself. So of course it prompted another bit and Amy lunchbox Eddie, they had to take a driver's test and somebody failed, and I'm just going to tell you the irony is real.
Speaker 4: Number four, Eddie was talking about his son, and his son had to take the written driver's test. Eddie said he would have trouble passing that driver's test himself. The fact you were the proctor and they allowed that, it just seems yeah, man, so wrong, and you didn't.
Speaker 5: I did not cheat.
Speaker 4: You're a man of integrity.
Speaker 5: Hey, I swear to the highest power I did not cheat.
Speaker 12: Bob Pittman, Yeah, sure, okay, the guy who played golf with sure Rich wrestler.
Speaker 5: Wrestler.
Speaker 4: So we pull some questions from the real driver's test. Let's see who on the show would pass or fail the written portion. To pass the test, you got to get eight out of ten, like if we were to do this as the actual test man, Yeah, exactly. Question number one. Write your answer down, everybody, what should you do? If you're driving and an emergency vehicle is approaching with sirens and lights, and you don't have to write the whole, whole, whole whole thing the biography of the car, Henry Ford, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't need the speed, Amy, and stop and wait for it to pass.
Speaker 12: Lunchbox full over the side of the road, Eddie, I wrote, stop and pull over.
Speaker 4: That's all right, good, we got to pull over?
Speaker 6: Then stop?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so you are or jump out of the garden run yeah, speed up beat it. Number two. What does a flashing red light and traffic mean? A flashing red light in traffic.
Speaker 6: And in.
Speaker 4: I'm in Amy, you treat it like a stop sign, Lunchbox. It turns into a stop sign. It turns into one if you watch it long and it really well like more like a transformer, Eddie.
Speaker 5: Stop and wait till it's your turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop and perceive a caution stop sign. All good, like stept at two per two. So, by the way, whoever loses it gets a license cut up? Oh right here on the air. Number three, What does a solid yellow line on the road mean? Solid yellow?
Speaker 10: There's one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, okay, all right, what about that coloring something, Amy, No passing, Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: No passing, Eddie, don't pass?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no passing allowed. Whoa, there are two as well, I think one for each side.
Speaker 6: Okay, but also sometimes.
Speaker 4: And then also in the middle of day. I've never seen one on the middle of two. Who cares.
Speaker 6: Actually sometimes they're white, so I didn't know the yellow was throwing.
Speaker 10: Me, you know.
Speaker 4: And I can't see very well when it rains, especially at night, I can see nothing.
Speaker 5: And they let me drive.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm just kind of guessing.
Speaker 5: I don't say that out loud.
Speaker 4: I know this. We're not in the air.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Next up, what should you do if you're involved in a minor fender bender? The key is minor. What should you do if you're involved in a minor fender bender? Do you have insurance or not?
Speaker 5: That's a fair questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gosh, minor. There's so many different ways to handle.
Speaker 4: This, are there?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 4: According to this?
Speaker 6: Not? Because do they want to handle it? On the slide?
Speaker 4: Every ready? Good guy?
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, Amy.
Speaker 6: I do not do this, but you call the police, okay.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox, you have to pull off the road and wait for the people. Eddie.
Speaker 5: If it steers it clears, move off the road.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to give that to any of you. If what you do is you you do move your vehicle off throw, but then you exchange insurance information. If it's minor, you can leave.
Speaker 5: Oh no, we didn't get through that part. I think we eventually would have all that.
Speaker 4: I just can't give that to you because you didn't say that part.
Speaker 6: But that's what I do. But then y'all the other day when I had a minor.
Speaker 4: I'm a proctor of the test. I can't give it to you. Guys. As a point, I respect that. Thank you, you didn't say it all. I had the answer here. We don't deviate from that, but we.
Speaker 5: All missed one.
Speaker 4: Thanks if you were you've mostly had the idea.
Speaker 12: But yeah, so we're all one away from getting our license cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What should you do if your vehicle starts to skid?
Speaker 6: I'm in?
Speaker 4: Are you good? Job?
Speaker 10: Skid?
Speaker 5: I'm in.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of maneuvers, No, you're already in.
Speaker 5: Here we go NASCAR relaxed maneuvers.
Speaker 4: What should you do if your vehicle starts to skid? Everybody good? Yeah? I think so?
Speaker 6: Amy, Well, you have to have both hands on the.
Speaker 4: Wheel, and I don't say pray, close your eyes.
Speaker 6: Jesus, take the wheel. Yes, so, and then you.
Speaker 4: Tap the brakes, Lunchbox, you gotta tap the brakes, Eddie, just let off the gas.
Speaker 5: Don't tap the brakes.
Speaker 4: You're all wrong, and you all just get into a wall or a tree or something. We do.
Speaker 6: Don't look.
Speaker 4: No, if you're skidding, you have to. I've learned this the hard way. You have to turn your wheel towards the way of the skid because it keeps it from turning around.
Speaker 5: I see, I knew that, But have you guys?
Speaker 4: Breaks And if you're skidding, breaks aren't really going to help you, because it's that's why you're already skidding. You can try a tappy tap, but for the most part, if you're on ice, those breaks ain't helping.
Speaker 5: That tappy TAP's not work.
Speaker 4: You're just trying to turn the way the skid. So it kind of evens itself out.
Speaker 6: Oh you didn't say ice.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it could be it could be anything that threw me off the ice. I didn't say ice. It literally. Could it give you water? Toil oil? It could be an oil spill amy on the road.
Speaker 5: Okay, So miss too.
Speaker 4: It can be Mario Kart and you hit the oil spill that someone left behind.
Speaker 6: Okay, Also, did you know that's like if you're say you are skidding and you're like there's a electric pole or something, you're like, I don't want to hit the pole. I don't want to hit the pole. Don't look at the pole like you're like, I need to avoid that pole. So you're looking at it to try to avoid it. Race car driver's.
Speaker 4: Say, I'll better to do this. They're in an accident. They're like, I look at the ball. I looked at my shoes, and then I.
Speaker 6: Know I find find someone can verify this calling.
Speaker 4: What two things should you do if you're driving and a dust storm approaches?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 6: What two things you know?
Speaker 4: I probably could say this to about a really bad thunderstorm like rain storm, but you can't see equal to two things should you do? First thing, don't look in the dust storm? Apparently not more else somewhere else. These are the answers you'd have to put if you're going to pass the test. Guys, don't be mad at me. Ah man, that's two things. I got two things down. Lunchbox, put your hazards on and pull over.
Speaker 6: Amy, slow way down because I don't know how bad the storm is, and put on your hazards.
Speaker 12: Eddie, stop and pull over under a bridge.
Speaker 4: It's one thing.
Speaker 5: Mind that bridge.
Speaker 4: Where's your second last?
Speaker 5: If there's not a bridge anywhere to be found, you gotta find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Amy, you missed it. Eddie, you missed it, although you were close and lunchbotch. I'll accept hazards for lights, but you pull off the road and you turn on your lights.
Speaker 6: Hazards you said.
Speaker 4: You never said stop the car. You're just like driving eight miles A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's dangerous.
Speaker 4: Any who, someone's over here driving away with this one. That's true.
Speaker 5: You're one up.
Speaker 4: Okay, what should you do if you're driving in heavy fog?
Speaker 5: I'm in.
Speaker 4: I don't take you guys's confidence anymore? Is that you haven't usually I knew. I'm like, wow, they got that one. No, not anymore.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you the answers. They're just pull over.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, yes, when something bad is happening, you should pull over. Amy's like I just keep going. Pull over.
Speaker 5: Amy is like the sea and multiple choice, just write it down.
Speaker 4: Heavy fog? Got it? Oh? What should you do if you're in heavy shoot?
Speaker 6: I can't remember. It's the opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drive in reverse, turn around, driving reverse the whole way. Don't look at the fogs out in front of you, it's behind you.
Speaker 5: Just pick the Amy, okay.
Speaker 4: Don't look at the poles. Yeah, absolutely, don't look at them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, whatever, you look the other way.
Speaker 4: What's that movie where she turned her head around backwards? Exorcist? You learn to do the Exorcist move? Are you good? Okay? Amy?
Speaker 6: Put on your brights okay, and.
Speaker 4: Does that and then pull over, pull over and put on your brides Okay, Eddie, low beams.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's the opposite. I knew it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you got you got it to the low beams, Lunchbox, turn on your lights and lower your speed.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna give it to Eddie and Lunchbox both. It is us your low beams and then slow down. I forgot the slow down part, but but you did say beams and lunch by it just said anyway, whatever the case is, it doesn't matter. You both get that point.
Speaker 6: It is specifically low beam.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, together, lunch we would have been good in the funk.
Speaker 4: Nailed it. Turn on your lights, but no lights though. It's beams low beams, not high. But I didn't say I call them brights. I say, you turn on your brights, but light so lights is low and bright. As you turn on your light, you turn on your car lights and you turn on your brights.
Speaker 6: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know that. And that's not the tests that would have been. You got the point. I know. That's how I'm talking.
Speaker 12: It's tough being a proctor and dude, dude, that would be atology.
Speaker 5: Yes, a proctor, two different things.
Speaker 4: Yes, next up. What's the purpose of a rumble stripy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 4: Lunchy. Oh yeah, Amy to wake you up?
Speaker 5: I think that's a good answer.
Speaker 4: I think that somebody is really using their personal experiences in this eddie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I put wake you up.
Speaker 6: Why don't you get your.
Speaker 4: What you got? Babe? Go ahead, babe, god, babe, wake you up so you don't go off the road.
Speaker 5: You know, that's gotta be right.
Speaker 4: It's not specifically wake you up, because it could be a lot of things. You could be like talking to somebody in the other seat, looking at the kids in the back. That's with the radio, could be falling asleep. It's to alert drivers are veering off the throat a little bit or to another lane. Okay, you all were so kind of right. I'll give it to you.
Speaker 5: Let's go all right.
Speaker 4: One more question. What does a white painted curb mean? This one was worth five points?
Speaker 5: White painted curb?
Speaker 4: What is a white is the hardest one? What does a white never seen painted curb?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You have everywhere. M Oh, I know New Tenant Park or five point New Tenant.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's that's good, that's good lunch.
Speaker 4: That is funny. That a lot. That is funny.
Speaker 5: Funny.
Speaker 6: I'm in.
Speaker 4: Just don't look at it when you park, right, just look anywhere, but it I'm sure you're right, But I'm saying that wasn't the answer.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it just sounds funny when you say, don't look at the pole.
Speaker 4: Look elsewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, if you look at the pole, then you're likely going to hit the pole.
Speaker 4: So like when you're like when you're going for a walk or you're not supposed to.
Speaker 6: Look at you No, no, this is if you're out of it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I agree with you, by the way, it's just not the answer to that question.
Speaker 6: I know it's sometimes I saw this whole YouTube about it, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm not arguing.
Speaker 4: I'm not arguing with you that you're wrong.
Speaker 6: Like people that are in a fast portion, they're going like one hundred miles an hour or lot of times you hear somehow they.
Speaker 4: Hit a pole. They must have been looking at the grass.
Speaker 6: No, they were like, shoot, they lost control, and they're like, I don't want to hit the pole.
Speaker 4: They hit the All right, guys, I need an answer here. I'm in what does a painted curb mean for five points? Amy?
Speaker 6: Delivery drop zone, don't block lunchbox?
Speaker 5: Loading zone, Eddie, fire hydrant, Eddie, you lose.
Speaker 4: The answer is loading and unloading only. I give it yes, and the delivery drivers know that with the five point lead, yeah, five Amy ends up with nine. Lunchbox ex up with eleven, Eddie, you've failed to test. You only got five.
Speaker 5: Hey, ed, he was the proxy who wants to pick it up tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Proxy, But that counts to right.
Speaker 4: Proxy is like you vote your yea yeah anyway, hair at Nice.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: We love our listeners, like we could not be doing what we do without you and when you guys call in and share your stories or you ask questions, or you hit us on social media, like, we just love it so much, and the B team shout.
Speaker 2: Out, y'all, you guys are just awesome.
Speaker 3: A listener had called into the show and said she wanted to get the show's signatures tattooed, like all of the shows signature is tattooed, and we highly advised against it, but she ended up getting it done and I'm gonna have to say it looks pretty freaking sweet, Like I don't know that I would ever get somebody's signature tattooed on me, but the fact that she wanted all of ours and now it's on her arm forever, along with an avocado that she got, like for another tattoo. I like that.
Speaker 2: We're by the avocado, by the way, But you can.
Speaker 3: Check out this picture of the tattoo because it is really cool.
Speaker 2: It's up at Bobby Botens dot com.
Speaker 3: But for now you can hear her talk about it and why she's very happy with her decision.
Speaker 4: Number three, we have Melissa and Indiana on the phone. Now. Melissa asked us to all sign a piece of paper and I said, Melissa, you don't want this. All of us sign the piece of paper, and then she has tattooed every one of our signatures on her arm. I'm looking at a picture of it right now. I mean it is from the wrist almost all the way up to that bend in your arm elbow, and it's all of our names. Melissa, how are you?
Speaker 8: I am good? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing pretty good? Good. So her tattoo is my glasses. And then there is no straight line to success, and then it's all of our names surrounding it. Hey, what's that? It looks like some sort of vegetable.
Speaker 8: Is an avocado. Me and my sister have matchine tattoos, so that's in there. So God, it's wavy.
Speaker 4: I just make sure nobody's signed. Drew an alvocas his paper, like his doodling, and then she tattooed it on her. But everybody's name is on there. I see mine, I see Scuba Stee, I see lunchbox. Ray didn't even sign. Ray just signed the word sison, which he doesn't even own. It's just not it's just such a universal thing. What just the word the scison?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm kind of known for it now and then all the restaurants do it. They say, oh, it's frosty Sison. Oh it's summer set right right, But do you think that's because of you? No, ironically enough, it's cool though, okay, ironically, no, it's ironic.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at it now. Oh man, I could have done a better. Why, I'm sorry?
Speaker 8: Hey, I love it?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know, Melissa, So what do you think about it? Your whole arm is covered in our names. What do you got? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: I love it. I've been getting a lot of compliments about it. They like it too, so they think it's so cool.
Speaker 4: So I think that it has to be addressed. It's like somebody walking in with a big, crazy hairstyle. If you don't say anything about it, it's kind of weird because it's just big and crazy. And if you do say something, you acknowledge it. You have to go, oh, I like you, you can't really acknowledge it and then not compliment. I would just assume most people don't know who we are. What they see this, like what's on your arm? And you're like, oh, this is a morning show that I listen to and They're like, who is it? Oh, I never heard of them? I mean, does that happen a lot?
Speaker 8: Most people know who you are. Like me and my husband were like, when we get off work, we'll be like, did you hear what Amy said today? Or Bobby or so it's just a conversation that we have a lot of our friends. They listen to you guys, So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: If it makes you feel good, we feel good.
Speaker 8: Well that's well, I appreciate it. Thank you so much, And maybe someday I can meet all you guys where you could see it in person. So, but thank you.
Speaker 4: What's up? I'm busy? What do you mean? Like, I don't know if we can meet? Why? I mean she got my name tattooed on her arm. I mean she's in love.
Speaker 7: And I have a question for her. It's like, what happens when Abby up and leaves, Like you know, she gets tired of being a phone screener And it's like, okay, you know what I mean. I'm gonna like go chase my dreams of being whatever she has dreams of being.
Speaker 4: Why do you always go to after Abby fair? Question? What if anyone on the show leaves and you have their name tattooed on you, Melissa.
Speaker 8: That was part of your Guys show at one time, and it was part of my life that I listened to you guys. And that's if they leave, they leave, you know, but I still had that there, so.
Speaker 4: Remindser her of a moment, special moment in time. Do people like people you don't know?
Speaker 7: You say, your friends know you listen to the show, But I mean strangers have to be like, oh, those are your family members, and they.
Speaker 4: Have to be like, no radio show. They got to think you're cuckoo cuckoo, no No.
Speaker 8: A tattoo artist that did it thought it was pretty cool that you guys all signed for me so and thought it was.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool what that tattoo cost to get all the.
Speaker 8: Names, Uh two hundred, I think, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, we are honored. We are honored, and thank you for listening to our show every morning. And if we're able to give you something positive, we love that you're able to do it in a positive way. So thank you and we can't wait to meet you one day either. Just don't show up randomly and surprise us because a caller did that.
Speaker 8: Oh I won't get that.
Speaker 4: They were like they left the message we're gonna be I'm gonna be there in the morning, and they were like, wait what and then she showed up and it was a whole deal, like security deal. We would rather have it planned right everybody. Yes, yes, not waiting outside the bus stop or something. You know, what do you talk? What are you talking about? I'm just trying to go with something.
Speaker 7: I don't no bus stop, like you know, you get off the bus and there she was waiting for you, like, hey, we.
Speaker 5: Don't ride the bus.
Speaker 4: None of us ride the bus. Ooh, some of you guys knew no one takes a city bus. Okay. Digging is trying to dig a different tunnel out. Melissa, Thank you, hope you have a great day. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 8: Tell your husband I I will thank you. Guys.
Speaker 4: He knows nobody writes a city bus. And then also he went right after Abbey and he's called her phone screen her. She's not. She does so much more than just screen phone calls. That's what she does right now, but she's also helping produce segments. She also works for the podcast network.
Speaker 6: Abby you said anybody, yeah, he could has said himself, what if I leaves the doe one day, Well, if.
Speaker 7: I hit the lottery, yes, but I mean realistically, she's the lowest on the totem pole, so she's most likely to leave for a job that there's lower. There's not signing on her arm.
Speaker 5: He's right there, yeah, he's right technically.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: Kimberly Perry of the band Perry came in the studio this week. The band Perry recently announced that they were breaking up, so she talked about it, why that decision was made, what it's going to be like for her moving forward in a solo career, and she performed If I Die Young Part two, which is a sequel to their massive hit If I Die Young.
Speaker 2: It was really good. It was just cool to see Kimberly Perry in studio. She also like discreetly like we didn't announce it.
Speaker 3: We were like, what's the gender of your baby? But she shared it during this interview. She shared on her social media a few months back that she's pregnant, and during this interview she might have dropped some hints at what the gender of the baby is. So we got a performance, a gender reveal, and we got the exclusive on why the band Perry broke up and that entire story, which is most of the time you'd say like it's a really sad story and a really you know, heartbroken for them, But honestly, it sounds like for the band Perry, this was an awesome move for them to make so they could go and chase their own dreams and live their lives, which I think is really cool. So this interview is one of my favorites we've had this year.
Speaker 4: So here it is number two. We're gonna talk to Kimberly Perry. You would know her as e lead singer of the band Perry. Let me hit you with some band Perry number ones, for example, if I Die Young, is for All Your life? Or better dig two a jam jam and then done.
Speaker 3: Know what you gave me.
Speaker 4: So she's solo now and she's here, and I don't know, I'm just excited to talk to her because I haven't seen her a long time. So she just moved back to Nashville, I guess a couple of years ago, but now this is all new being a solo artist. She designed a solo record deal. I got a lot of music coming out. We're gonna talk about one song particularly, but let's go here. She is on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Kimberly Perry.
Speaker 4: Well, well, well look who we have here?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Well, well, well, well, well it's been a it's been a while.
Speaker 13: It's been a minute. This room looked completely different the last time I was here.
Speaker 10: I love the remodel.
Speaker 4: I've grown two inches as well, two inches taller. Yeah, we've all.
Speaker 10: Grown me too, just wider.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I was not going to bring that up unless you did. But you are pregnant.
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 13: Yeah, baby coming late August, last week of I don't know if we're going to have a.
Speaker 10: Leo or a virgo yet though. The cusp.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean that's the what's that the symbol?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you into astronomy?
Speaker 6: Astrology?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, sorry, astronomy. How little I know about it? Yeah? Are you into astrology?
Speaker 13: I find that, like, I think we're all quantifiable in some way.
Speaker 4: I know she does.
Speaker 10: I'm a big fan of the enneagram because I.
Speaker 4: Feel like that I'm into see me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what are you?
Speaker 13: I'm a cancer and on the enneagram, So it's shifted. I was a three wing four now I am a two wing three.
Speaker 4: But you're so you're a helper.
Speaker 10: I am a helper yeah.
Speaker 4: Two wow, as as a lead, as a lead singer, as a you're a two.
Speaker 13: I am, well, I mean I and that has shifted, like literally, I took the test the first time two years ago and was very solidly at three wing four. I think it actually comes to the competitive nature that has shifted in me. I think I'm a lot more like led by heart these days. And I took the test at like six am two weeks ago and I was like, I've changed.
Speaker 10: I've changed.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 10: So it says the enneogram growth growth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm an eight. You know who also rate other dictators? Now that's right.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm married an eight, and I'll tell you an eight with a two is a great combo because he sees all the things and he's scorpio as well, so he's like, we have a double woman here.
Speaker 6: She goes with the scorpio. Good.
Speaker 4: I am an eight in a one.
Speaker 10: Wow, So you're principled.
Speaker 4: It's like, and I'm a justice secret of somebody get screwed over.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also I have the weird thing is that. I'm not exaggerating. I have never been wrong. So it's pretty cool to be an eight and a yeah never, that's been really cool. So this happy is blue?
Speaker 6: But is it really?
Speaker 4: Let's talk about callers actually on the palace. So okay, back to you, Kimberly Perry. We're here on the show one day and we read that you guys are no longer a band. I say to myself, one of them is going to come here and go solo, really, and I predicted it would be you. And I said, I predict what they do is going to be good, but I didn't know which one it was going to be. What happened? What happened to group? What can you tell me?
Speaker 13: I can tell you that I feel like the three of us grew up a lot. The last few years were pretty transformative. Of course, COVID was like a pregnant pause for everybody. The three of us have been living in la for about three years before twenty twenty and ended up moving back home to east to see in the mountains, and I, for one, was at this point I was just like, we've spent our entire childhood in really close quarters on a tour bus and as I look around as the oldest sibling too, I was like, I kind of felt this responsibility that none of us have really developed our lives outside of creative and really outside of each other. So I think the genesis of it was really about creating space to live life and make sure that we hadn't left too much on the table for ourselves. But then creatively, it also felt like we were feeling things in a different way, and it was almost unfair for everybody to just have to do the one thing that brought us to the dance in the first place, because for somebody that was not going to be authentic and it wasn't going to be a true identity, And so that was just a moment to have a lot of existential conversations. We made a ton of music at the end of COVID together down in Dallas, Texas, and it was more fun than like I thought, maybe it was TVP's third record, like that's was our intention going in the band, Barry, but it just turned I was like, no, this was just a really fun experiment and we got to know each other even better as friends than just siblings for the first time.
Speaker 10: But that moment was a catalyst for me.
Speaker 13: I met my husband down there wheelope to Vegas eight months later, and it was like Reid met his girlfriend, his now fiance almost wife, Needle's engaged, and everybody just needed the space to grow.
Speaker 4: What age did you start together? Because you're right, the only thing that I knew of you was together, and I knew you. I think I probably had spent and we weren't friends like hanging out friends by anyway, but I think I knew you as closer to you just when I would see you than your brothers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I don't know really what they do and what they're about, but I just always knew you guys together always, Yes, how long? How old?
Speaker 13: Well? And so did we by the way, you know, that's we needed to learn that apart as well.
Speaker 10: But the first show, Neil who was the youngest, he was eight years old.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, was their whole life.
Speaker 10: Then I was fifteen.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So, I mean it's been a really transformative couple of years, and obviously, coming on the heels of everything, our career went in a million different directions as TVP. Some of the things that I'll take some creative credit for those decisions. Other things we just were beyond our control and there was just this moment. From time to time it was like, man, are we is this whole thing just an ashes for a second, like how do we kind of rise above the moment? And it turned out that the rising above it was really that the three of us just needed to sort of get that space and be ourselves.
Speaker 10: And so I'm excited to see what they're working on too.
Speaker 13: To be honest, we've kept it very close to the chest because we're trying to just be like family for a second. It's always just been about music and business and that's been really fun. But I'm just so blessed, like get to know them as brothers now, you know.
Speaker 4: I definitely could see where that would be new and exciting. And when you talk about being together a long time and wanted to not be together anymore, that's how we do right here on the show. I can't stand him anymore and go, dang, We've been together twelve fifteen years now, and it's like I want to do that with them. I want to be Kimberly Perry do my own thing, but they won't let me let where I go.
Speaker 6: It's seventeen years here and twenty with lunch.
Speaker 13: That's amazing, like fifty Yeah, that's it's very similar though.
Speaker 4: That's it's a lifetime and I would imagine too. And I don't want to talk about the TVP, so if we do that for now on, just make sure we stay with the Yeah, it's really cool. I am glad that you are. And I know you've been back, but I'm glad that like you're here in your back again. Thank you, because I just like you. I think what you're about to do, not just this song, but I think what you're about to do is gonna be really cool and needed and welcomed. And I don't know, let's move on to the next chapter.
Speaker 10: Thank you. It's good to be home.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about because the song we're going to do in a second, it's If I Die Young? Is it part Do they call it part two? You?
Speaker 10: We're gonna call it If I Die Young? Part two?
Speaker 4: So I was thinking of other sequel songs. Do you know any other ones? I don't. I got three four another Brick in the Wall Part.
Speaker 10: Two, Okay, don't know it though.
Speaker 4: Pink Floyd Floyd, the Brick and the Wall nothing.
Speaker 13: So there was a Part two was it titled part two. Yeah, wow, you know people I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: Keep alive.
Speaker 4: Shame Kimberly. Okay, next up, next single Confessions Part two from Usher.
Speaker 10: I Do I Do know? Confessions Part exactly.
Speaker 4: And then Snoop Dogg still a g thing? Really say, what you're doing is better than all three. I've said it, I said it.
Speaker 6: He's on my confession.
Speaker 4: Whatever. This If I Young Part two is better than that.
Speaker 13: I feel like I'm a good company then that that makes me feel great.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're going to talk more about the career in a second, but I do you know what I want to do first? I want to play If I Die Young Part one because I don't want people to watch Rocky two without seeing Rocky one, because you need to know what happened in the first. Yeah, you got to see Rocky and Apollo fight in the first one, so you know when they fight again?
Speaker 5: What that?
Speaker 4: So why don't we play that?
Speaker 6: I love this song. This This is one of those songs that was so big at the time that it takes you back, at least me, like, I know as soon as this song hits I'm going to be in North Carolina in my yellow house upstairs vacuuming.
Speaker 5: I'm going to that's what Happs you mean.
Speaker 4: I was the association associate life.
Speaker 6: Like I just remember like we had just moved into the house and I was like getting it ready and cleaning it and just yeah, I was doing the rodeo of the radio show from my garage, no way, so I could link up with them because my husband at the time was in the military.
Speaker 4: And I was in UFC fighting. I just lost a belt. Oh yeah, yeah, So we're going to play the sequel, which is If I Die Young Part two. Was there any sort of I don't know, is this song going to be awesome or is this song going to be only a novel song? Because you do have to kind of weigh that. Did you have that conversation with your close people?
Speaker 13: We did, yeah, and I actually the best conversation we had about it was with my co writers Jimmy Robbins, who's here with me today in studio, and Nicole Gallion. So we got into the writing room we kind of talked about there's a good friend that I was having coffee with last summer. Her name is Tamara Kaniff, and she was sort of asking me about the original version of If I Die Young and the motivation behind it, like where did it come from? And she just like stop sipping her coffee for a second. It's like this aha moment, and she just said, would you ever write a part two? A sequel? And it's like that girl ten years later that didn't die young, Like what's happened in her life? What's she thinking about now? Does she agree with her original like young self? And that was sort of the genesis of the idea, and I just knew that we had to write it. But the first conversation that we had once we got it in the room with Nicole and Jimmy, it was like, what are all the things the song does not need to be? Like we can't rob it from the original lovers of the first version because it walked with people during times of loss, you know, like it was a heavy song, so much bigger than me, so much bigger than TVP. You know. It was almost like this cultural moment that they took and made their own. It was a little daunting, like a little scary at first to just go how do we not rob it? And how do we not make it a novelty too? Like it has to be at least is good, like, if not better, like we really have some some big shoes to fill.
Speaker 4: My boss called me the first time he had heard it. It's been maybe a couple of few weeks ago. He goes, hey, do you know Kimberly Perry. I was like, if I saw, I think we would know each other and we'd say, hey, how's it going. I felt like we've spent spent a while, but we've spent enough time in and around each other. I said, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 4: He goes, well, I just heard this If I Die Young Part two? Do you know about it? I do not know about it, And he said, you're going to be surprised. It's really good. So that's like somebody who just hears so much music and does not give a crap. So was saying, hey, you're going to be surprised it's really good, because mostly I'm like, ah, that's crap.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 13: We had to be really careful, like I didn't want it to be this thing too obviously, I'm coming back into the country space. It's been a hot minute. This is a homecoming. I didn't want anybody to misinterpret. Oh well, let's just like you know, it is a full circle moment for me. I love it. It's connecting dots with my voice and this chorus and country music. But it was also important to me that nobody misinterpreted the intention of writing it was not to like get back through the crack in the door. It just felt like a piece. I've healed so much, I've learned so much. I do disagree with the original version. Now I know there's no such thing as enough time.
Speaker 4: There's so much more her enough time.
Speaker 13: Well the first chorus, Now I know there's such thing as enough time. Now I've had just enough time? What's the original lyric? Now I know I've had just enough time? This chorus we go. Now I know there's no such thing as enough time. And I think that's really come from just the evolution of life, like all the blessings that have come into it. There's more to lose at this point, Thank God.
Speaker 4: You know, let's hear a little you guys can do this. Yeah cool, this is super cool. So here she has Kimberly Perry and this is If I Die Young, Part two right here live from our stage Bobby Bone Show. It was awesome. You know what I think when you sing that song? After Thanksgiving and I eat huge, I can't even talk, and you're pregnant and you singing like that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm figuring out how to breathe and sing at the same time. I've decided right now, when we're doing acoustic, I can sing really soft, but I'm like not to be too technical about my voice, but I like I really breathe from down deep. And apparently there's a baby there now, and so I'm having to figure it all out again.
Speaker 4: Do you think if baby hears you sing? Or here's anybody singing that can sing? And here's pitch, and do you think that actually helps the baby? No pitch it comes out.
Speaker 13: I'm hoping, like my fingers are crossed so hard because it would just be First of all, my husband is six ' five, so I feel like we're gonna have a very tall b I'm five three, so I'm hoping he has like his height and my pitch, and I'd be like, this little person can do anything.
Speaker 4: Unless he has your high in your husband's pitch, and you'd be like, what just happened here that minute?
Speaker 10: It could go that way. It's a.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Look, I'm glad you're here. I'm glad that you're here. Thank you, and I can't wait to see everything that happens. This is super cool. I'm glad so much for having me.
Speaker 10: It's good to see it.
Speaker 4: And I will tell you this sometimes, and I even say it on the show. Some people come in and I'm like, they're not really committed, They're just trying to do like, you know, watch me be country for a minute. I just don't feel that way about you.
Speaker 13: Well, I feel like, you know, it's been funny. The original If I Die Young was a solo right for me mid twenties, and I'll be honest, over the last I don't know, a handful of years, five six years, there were these moments when I would really need to go back to that song to remember myself.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 13: It was kind of like to find my creative core. I could go, well, that's the girl that feels melody like that and likes to write lyrics like that. So I'm making a solo project to be able to go back to that core and know that my heart and my core. Kimberly is a country singing songwriter. That's been a great thing to kind of like self identify all over again. So thank you for feeling that way, because it's it truly is like the conviction in my heart, and I don't really know how to do anything but that.
Speaker 4: And also, you know, for example, if someone says, hey, this show's really good on Netflix and it's somebody that I have like sensibilities with, and I'm like, okay, I'll watch it, and usually it's pretty good. But like, I know Nicole Gallion real well and she's awesome, and she's like, yeah, it's for real, Like I believe Nicole Gallion. So yeah, do you play piano?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 4: Are you good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Piano is probably like my I'm a very lumberjack guitar player, so piano would probably be my main instrument.
Speaker 4: So if they said play one instrument and you showcase it, that'd be piano. Can you play classical stuff?
Speaker 13: I was trained classically, I'll be honest. I haven't read music since I was probably eighteen, so I would be really rusty. But when I took piano lessons as a kid, my teacher actually stopped teaching me because I had joined the band and she felt like the callouses from guitar were making my touch less sensitive. So she's like, you're gonna have to choose between you know, rock and roller classical.
Speaker 4: Played a show by yourself where it's not a showcase for industry folks. Since you're back, Is that exciting to you?
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm going to be playing a CMA fest Opry and the Opry Opry for the first time.
Speaker 10: We're doing three songs, and it's it is.
Speaker 13: I mean again, it's this weird thing of like figuring out who I've vibed the most with. Obviously, with Riedd and Neil, we were just this built in, like band in a box. We can always go everywhere. So I think really finding players who align with the music and whose souls kind of align on stage is going to be a really fun sort of science experiment. And then right now, just figuring out how to sing the songs pregnant, that's just like, that's my my the daunting task of the moment. But live and on stage is where I've always just felt the most comfortable and the most at home. So I'm looking forward to just getting back and playing these songs out.
Speaker 4: Well, We're happy to have you here.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Kimberly Perry. You can follow her at the Kimberly Perry, which I assume that's pretty common name, and it was hard to just get Kimberly Perry.
Speaker 10: It was already taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you don't want to use Kimberly Perry BTP.
Speaker 5: Wait what TVP Yeah, TVP Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because that's the thing, you know anymore? Okay, go have a happy career and then we'll see you whenever this song is hit number one or whenever you put out the red You're putting out like a record in June.
Speaker 13: June.
Speaker 10: Nice. Yeah, it's called the Bloom Project.
Speaker 13: So the first EP is called Bloom of the Project and it's June ninth, with five songs.
Speaker 5: Are You?
Speaker 4: Are you in a fashion?
Speaker 5: Are you a fashion?
Speaker 10: Love? I love it?
Speaker 4: Like what like what?
Speaker 10: I love?
Speaker 13: Like a Southern Gothic vibe. So I'm wearing my little like southern gothic lace skirt.
Speaker 4: Batman grew up in a trailer in Arkansas? Is that what? That's what it feels like to me?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 10: I have not heard it described like that, but I'm probably gonna use that again.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's like I really loved Beyonce's Lemonade film was shot down South, and so much of that vibe feels like it's like romantic, but it's still kind of like, you know, rock and roll at the same time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love fashion. I geek out on it.
Speaker 4: Well, sure, Jimmy's here with you? Who wrote the song? Jimmy, let me have thirty seconds to your time. What's it like to be awesome? It feels good? Yeah, good natural to me, authentic. Yeah, Jimmy, how many number ones do you have? I'm asking you. You're not bragging. I'm asking you this question. Having number ones? Have you written? Eleven? Okay? And how rich are you? Now? I'm just kidding.
Speaker 10: He's a very nice house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any rebuttal to that, it's good. It's a good house, all right there he is the great Jimmy. Kimberly Perry. Yes, it's over Kimberly Perry at the Kimberly Perry Opry on Saturday Night. If I Die Young, Part two, It is it is out. It's out today, go check it out. And that is it. Good to see you, Kimberly Perry.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: So of course a mystery has been solved. It was the talk of TikTok.
Speaker 3: This went viral when Amy talked about her high water bill and putting kool aid in her toilet, like people couldnot share enough opinions on this, So of course when she had an update, we had to share it.
Speaker 2: And she finally figured out the mystery of.
Speaker 3: Why she's had a high water bill after months of trying to figure out what's been going on.
Speaker 2: And it's going to irritate you.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna put that out there, like it's irritating to Amy that the fact that she has to deal with this, especially it's something that she tried to point out to the water company that could be an issue, and they just kind.
Speaker 2: Of brushed it off. So the mystery has been solved, but boys, it frustrating.
Speaker 4: Number One, it's known as the greatest mystery in American history. It's Amy's water bill. We cannot figure out why it has been so much. You first brought it to us because you had a massive bill of how much.
Speaker 6: Six hundred dollars water?
Speaker 4: That's crazy, and so you had somebody come out like check it out, and then all of a sudden it wasn't. It's expensive.
Speaker 6: The next time, I've had multiple plumbers come out. The water company has come out several times. They even put in a new water meter because they're like, truly, this will figure it out. I don't know that. I had another plumber say, hey, if you put this kool aid in here to tell you if you need flapper flippy things for your toilet, And so I got new flappers and every toilet in my house. And then I've also spent hours and hours on the phone with the water company.
Speaker 4: You got another bill. That other expensive bill.
Speaker 6: Was like five I wonder, yeah, I mean they've been yes in that range. The only time I had a small bill was in December, and it was ninety dollars. And I remember coming to y'all saying, I think we got it fixed. But no, no. I think whoever I was in the phone with that month, she was probably like Merry Christmas to this girl. I feel so bad for her. I'm gonna go ahead and throw her a bone. And here's a ninety dollars bill because nothing was done.
Speaker 4: Different basically out a couple thousand bucks overall. So we do have an answer. What do you think it is, Lunchbox? What's the theory in Amy's water bill?
Speaker 7: I think they were accidentally connected to the neighbors meter also, and so she was charged for.
Speaker 4: Other people around her when it wasn't really her.
Speaker 5: Bill Eddie, that's good, but I think that Amy. You know, she's forgetful. She has a sprinkler going on every night.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's never seen them. Doesn't realize that, Amy, what'd you find out?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I hired this company. They specialize in leaked detection. Apparently I have this that these radars or they have a way to tell underground if there's a leak without even digging.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's y dramatic.
Speaker 6: But ahead they came to my house within twenty minutes they found the leak. They found exactly where. They're like, ma'am, do you see this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: All this water built up right here?
Speaker 4: And I was like, wait, they were standing water in your yard? Yes, oh my goodness, Oh how did you never see this?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, stuff like stop, stop before you accuse me of not being aware of my surroundings. Yes, why, yes, I did know that was there. The water company told me that it was like a drain thing from the rain and it was building up because of this. The water company literally told me that is.
Speaker 4: For rain built up. Though when it had it rain in a few days.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't go to day but the water company when they were there, it wasn't raining. Okay, go ahead, and they told me it was because of the rain. And I said, I said, are you sure, and they're like, oh, yes, this is exactly where the leak is. There's some tiny little pin hole. They said, it's the size of a pinhole in this pipe, and that it is dumping half a gallon of water per minute.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a lot of water.
Speaker 4: And you didn't notice this? Well.
Speaker 6: I noticed it when my bill would come, but I didn't know where it was coming from.
Speaker 4: And she would wait through a front yard. It never occurred to her. Samp okay, I guess it rains every night when I go to sleep.
Speaker 6: It never shows how my I am painting a bad picture because y'all are picturing this huge thing of water that you should notice. Of course, it's an area, I know.
Speaker 4: The moat. She has a moat, like, yeah, the house of the moat on it.
Speaker 6: It is not obvious. It's not obvious, but yes, if it's got some water built up or moisture. But then I'm like, well, water companies said, it's rain. How much I cost to fix it that I'm waiting on the quote they said they're going to get back to me with a quote that's my under my next steps. They're going to get me a repair bill, and then I'm also going to call the water company and say.
Speaker 4: Hey, you told me wrong.
Speaker 6: You said that it was because of rain. So I didn't look into that further, and I had to hire these leak specialists to come out. So not only that, I don't even know my bill from the yes, so should they pay for my bill? Can they give me a like pro rate or give me my money back from all the money I've spent on this water?
Speaker 4: Good luck? Good luck with that one.
Speaker 5: I mean a little pinhole that shouldn't be hard, a little tape on it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: How much again?
Speaker 5: Is it a per per minute?
Speaker 6: Half a gallon of water per minute?
Speaker 5: It's a lot of water, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you know at least why it's happening.
Speaker 6: Yes, Like, I'm already thinking of all the money I'm going to save and get back maybe and now I've.
Speaker 4: Sort of got save because I mean saving, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all so much for hanging out with me on another awesome weekend of the best bits. I hope you enjoyed it all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be watching Citadel this weekend, which is a show on Amazon Prime that I really liked so far. It's brand new, and go into Taylor Swift. So make sure you go to my Instagram to check out my era's outfit that I chose, little transition videos that I spent way too much time doing, and of.
Speaker 2: Course lots of chilling on the couch.
Speaker 3: So I hope your guys' weekend is as fun and relaxing as mine plans to be, although you know.
Speaker 2: Never really goes that way.
Speaker 3: I did recently have a TikTok go viral that is about grocery shopping, so also head to my TikTok at we Girl Morgan if you want to see that and let me know if you relate, because you know, I do grocery shopping maybe a little bit differently than some people, but I'm not alone in that. I realized with this kind of viral video. And of course follow show at Bobby Bone Show on All the Things and go listen to me and Ray talk about wild stuff.
Speaker 2: We answered some random questions.
Speaker 3: He gave me some advice on a guy sending me a message offering to send me money for no reason, and how I got locked in Airbnb bathroom and was stuck there for solid thirty minutes, and a mystery that Raymundo solved. So lots of good stuff over there on Best Bits Part One, Bobby Bone's show on All the Things, and bobbybones dot Com for more content.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, have a great weekend.
Speaker 10: Bobby Bone.
Speaker 4: This Bobby Bone sure