Speaker 1: What's at the lip service?
Speaker 2: I mean Tela ye, I'm g G.
Speaker 3: Maguire, I'm Laura Ramiro and I'm chaotic.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, the.
Speaker 3: Lip service we are like that was supposed to come behind it, and we are the lip service.
Speaker 1: But as promise, you finally have showed up here. We saw you at BT Awards two years in a row, twice. We've been trying to make this happen. But I feel like the timing is great now.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a perfect time right now?
Speaker 1: Are you chewing gum.
Speaker 3: Like that? Fel like I got some trouble.
Speaker 1: You know, we could hear that all in the mic. All that all right? There we go.
Speaker 3: I had like a lot of flavor too.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I can't save it for later.
Speaker 3: I get it back, get.
Speaker 2: The same one back.
Speaker 1: You know how you put your gun down and you'd be like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to get I used to sit out on the side of the on the dress and go to sleep when we got to.
Speaker 1: When you was a kid, okay, but that's okay. I'm sure you've had worse things as a kid, not as a kid. I don't think I had worse things, though maybe some toes.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think toes is the worst thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying worse than gum on the on the dresser because some toes maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, if them toes looking like claws, I'm not going to neil.
Speaker 1: That's got a deal breaker though, is it? Like if a girl is great in every other way?
Speaker 3: But I had I had a girl like that bad head, the ankle was bad about head?
Speaker 5: The ankle, well, her feet was so did she have like a dance ballet?
Speaker 3: Fet was like long, like this little mike thing. They was long, and then toes looked like fingers.
Speaker 1: She had a few rocks on them and all rocks, I mean, like worn knuckles.
Speaker 2: Do you guys care like do women?
Speaker 5: I know men like have a big thing about women's feet being right, Do you guys care guy's feet look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you don't want anybody but like fungus and yeah, you don't want them. Well, I got beautiful feet, okay, yeah, we feel like you do. And congratulations on the success of the new song.
Speaker 3: Y'all know y'all going to get that, okay, of course, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I said that before you came out. And I want him to teach me to dance. Do you feel appreciated?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, God is the greatest. Yeah, I feel I feel like God is appreciating me for put going that extra mile, like just like you know what I'm saying, change my ways and discipline myself to be a better version of myself. And I think God is, you know, showing me his appreciation.
Speaker 2: Won't you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I felt that all the time, acknowledging them and all of you know, I acknowledge that all my shoulders come on. God is good all the time. You know. I always just carry God with me.
Speaker 1: So and everybody loves you with your hair cut off?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, listen, man, I ain't even gonna say the person name who came to my d M after I cut my hair. And when that person came to my DM, I said, I ain't never was it? She's close to it? Yeah, it was close to it. And I said, I never in my life, throwing my.
Speaker 1: Head again, what did you say? Whoever it was? What did she say?
Speaker 3: Hey? B But like she ignored the countless M that was like four dms on top of it, like I love you, you are amazing. It was like she didn't even like and I'm like, damn, you're just gonna like you've never seen that.
Speaker 2: Did lead to anything?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: You heard me? You know when somebody say.
Speaker 3: You know what you want to live to lip service.
Speaker 2: A ship now.
Speaker 1: And here we are, and you know what else? I think there's so many different Like when you watch Love and Hip Hop, right, because a lot of people know you from the show, You've had some of the I think most in depth storylines on there. Yeah, like for instance, we got to see you and your dad, Yes, which was that was?
Speaker 3: That? Was? That was crazy? That that's like an emotional thing because I didn't I ain't never know my daddy. And then it's like to link with them and see him and then you get to find out like damn, I see where I get my personality so much, like yeah, I'm so much like him. And then it's still weird at the same time because it's yeah, because we don't know each other. So it's like it's still right now that it's day hard like held in the relationship because it's like awkward story because I'm so used to not communicating and talking to him. He even like he texts me sometimes like what's up son, and looking like.
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 3: Like, what's up?
Speaker 2: Do I call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So did things feel different in life? Like now that you're trying to build this relationship with your dad hasn't changed anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it definitely, it definitely did. It just changed the way.
Speaker 3: It changed the way I look at like forgiveness. It made me understand that everybody deserves to be forgiven. You know what I'm saying. Of course, you ain't gonna forget, like I'll never forget, yo, dude, you aren't now none of my life. But by me forgiving him, it gave me the opportunity to learn things about myself that I didn't even know that came from this man, you know what I'm saying, Like just like my personality, my talk game, like my mbita. And then the nigga was telling me his story and his journey like in the shape and he went through Yeah, like he got I.
Speaker 2: Got shot up fifteen times.
Speaker 4: Right seventeen Yeah, and he got shot up.
Speaker 3: He got shot in the back of the head and everything back here he was in the ship back So just hearing that story and how he shook back to life. You know, he was homeless when he was telling me the story about like you know when he left my mama, I was I was still like a baby. But he was like, you know, just basically saying like I ain't understand. I didn't understand what he's going through. He was homeless, said he was living in a car lot, washing cars in the car out and they let him live in the car lot, and he used to sleep inside of a car in the car lot that he was living in.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. And he was like saying how he was embarrassed a lot of.
Speaker 3: You know, it was it was a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really never see you never know. And I think it's so true, like it'd be great for him to have been there to raise you, but you didn't even know what he was going through with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So whole time while I'm growing up he left you, you know.
Speaker 1: You would have been with him in the car lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have been sleeping in the car with him, even though I done slept in the car before myself. So it's like, that's what I'm saying. We share similar stories, Like you know what I'm saying, A lot of the stuff he been through, I'd have been through. So it's like.
Speaker 4: Even here in his how he overcame a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, I can see where I get that from because I done overcame a lot of my life. So it just showed me like, damn, you know what, I did get some good stuff from you, even though you know you hadn't no, but you know, I appreciate you for not being there because it made me who I am today.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a hell of a story.
Speaker 1: Appreciate me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling now with the success of that song, It feels like it kind of took on a life of his own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, Like people don't understand I ain't putting out one marketing dollar behind that song.
Speaker 1: Year you did it.
Speaker 3: All I did was doing it thing hanging out, and so many people like embraced it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's over a million screens right now.
Speaker 3: Like I got all type of different labels and different people want to want to, like, you know, come in and do partnerships and agreements with me. But I ain't even doing it yet, Like with nobody. I'm still just like doing everything organically.
Speaker 5: I feel like in the world of rap right now and hip hop right now, where it's so many of the girls with the my pussy, my sex, my nigga, Yo nigga, and so many of the guys with the drill and the drugs and the violence and their music. This is like our version of like, don't worry, be happy. It's like that feel good or for else happy like. It's that feel good song that doesn't have that any negative consentation, and anybody from the babies to the eighties can listen to it and feel good.
Speaker 2: Listen to it, and then the dance.
Speaker 1: I know, I keep going on the dance, but I love the dance. It's like the Black Arena, exactly Black Arena.
Speaker 3: But the song the song was actually the song was actually inspired by tricking.
Speaker 1: Wait yeah, because some of the words in it.
Speaker 3: If you said, I want to buy your watch, so I don't want to waste your time, and you look good, good girl, but I don't want to waste my money. Can you appreciate me? I want.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like the song I don't mind doing. I don't mind doing. You want you want me to do stuff? You want give, you want to be treated nice, you want to be courted. I don't mind doing none of that just appreciate me, don't don't don't don't have me out here going all you know what I'm saying, going approve I'm a provider.
Speaker 1: And sometimes also people take advantage of that too and take it for granted. Yeah, you do nice steph for people, and then after a while they just get used to it, and then it's not even a thank you, like paying title, you just handling things, and it's to the point where, like you paid the check and everybody just get up and leave and nobody's like thank you, no say.
Speaker 3: But if they appreciate you, they're not going to be able to get up from that table without giving you a sincere and I thank you so much. You're such a nice person. Look, we need to we need to collaborate, or we need to do something with something more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like the same way every time Angela feed us, we tell.
Speaker 1: Her, oh god stopping, she.
Speaker 5: Like that expensive food and we ain't like her, so she'd be treating and we'd be appreciating it every time.
Speaker 3: But that's good that y'all got somebody who buy y'all expensive food because love and hip hop, they budget is twenty five Oh my gosh, they give us a twenty five dollar food budget. I appreciate it. Appreciate that, Stephanie, I appreciate twenty five, but damn well, a.
Speaker 1: Quarter per per filming, per pull up. It's like takeout food and you can't even get it delivered because.
Speaker 3: You go over that twenty five. You gotta get him the extra you got.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's probably better than you cooking for everybody, because we've seen that too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm a chef.
Speaker 1: I don't know you had.
Speaker 5: Like negative points about said thatn't sound like you were doing too well.
Speaker 1: He had the cook off with Trick.
Speaker 3: But you gotta think about this. I get a cook off with Trick. But Trick pulled up with a food truck to a part. I'm on the grill on the park and I'm waiting for him for two hours to pull up. You understand, say by time he get that my food cold, he get that he got his fresh and.
Speaker 4: He had you know, this man had all the SEFs from finger licking.
Speaker 5: Oh he did not Sundays You mean no, it was finger licking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is good food.
Speaker 3: But you know, like the people, the people that I think Trick paid them people because he ain't want to look like he was already down there about to lose Joy, so he ain't want to lose cook off Joy.
Speaker 1: I was like, speaking of losing Joy, you had a little date date.
Speaker 3: My daughter Joy is the sweetest. She is one of the most sweetest, genuine people in the world. I love Joy. I can like she would never date me, right, Is that what you want?
Speaker 1: You think you want a nice sweet woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want a nice I want I want a nice sweet woman with some attitude how to be sweet but still like but still like? How that you got to know how to put that fire up on that nigga too, because if it's like you're too sweet now, I'm gonna run over you.
Speaker 1: So you don't want that? Really, what is too sweet?
Speaker 3: Cooked three days out the week.
Speaker 1: Not seven? How often she.
Speaker 3: Got every night, every night and morning. No, that's that's different.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a job to wake me up to it?
Speaker 2: You playing and everything?
Speaker 3: Of course you're my woman. While am I with you? I'm not paying the bills to something I ain't got no key? Did that mean I got the key to the house? So I won't mind paying the.
Speaker 1: Businesses that means that you're doing you eating her out seven days a.
Speaker 3: Week of course, if that's my woman, of course seven days a week, period on, off the whole now.
Speaker 2: To get her you said, so you period.
Speaker 3: See, people get it. It's a misconception on eating pussy with a period on. They thinking you down there eating blood. You're not eating blood when you're eating a pussy on the period. If you know how to eat pussy, you know where you're paying attention to. You had the click. So if it's wrong with eating licking all over the click and you know stimulating that tempon and that you could do it of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you like medium, rare pussy anything for.
Speaker 3: Mine, I'm hitting mine on period at all. Get the tower, baby, Yeah, the shower, giving the shower, the shower to a blood a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said twice a day she has to do that for you? Does she just have to do that to get it started or do you want her like when she's no, you can just get.
Speaker 3: It started, because like once you get once, you get me going like that, like I ain't finela, Like I ain't the nigga who finela? Let like you ain't finish just be giving me head for no super long time, because if you if that that after after a while, you're gonna make me start thinking like this head babbit, because I ain't come. You made me come. You just down up that long.
Speaker 1: You can't hold it though, like you can't stop yourself because you know, guys will try to like make sure they don't come too fast, and they try to like hold it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not holding it. Well, I'm holding it for that's the first round. Go ahead, eat it, okay, swallow it. Bit back up and at it. Yeah, we're going right bike at it. You know, we get it back right, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What is something that's too nasty for you? What is your know? What is your woman?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: That's too nasty? It's too much?
Speaker 3: Now what what that guy name is for? We ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like that like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's understandable.
Speaker 5: That's something that's just what It's just not something that's.
Speaker 3: What a nigga like to do. That's what they like to do. I don't care what. Nobody in the world to each his own, you know how they might somebody some people might say, oh that's this, that's the I don't look to me that's him. Yes, it's not a person. I don't say, oh that's gay, that's great, that's man, that's him.
Speaker 1: Like in anyway.
Speaker 3: You no, I put I'm sitting my legs on the shoulder like I'm resting my legs on the shoulder. I can't let me for me, for me, I can't. I can't do. I can't certain certain I can't. Yeah, because then I'm gonna feel like you're trying me.
Speaker 2: What about like this?
Speaker 3: No, man, cook, I'm gonna feel toued up laying on my back. No, you ain't. You gotta open it.
Speaker 1: You you go to open it.
Speaker 3: You can't make lit when you're giving it.
Speaker 1: This is this your cheeks?
Speaker 3: Are you giving a nigga booty head? First of all, dog, when you're giving booty head, When you're giving up booty head, you don't want to make a nigga feel like for me. Don't make me feel uncomfortable when you' giving me booty head.
Speaker 1: And some guys take themselves there, and you also don't know what somebody likes. And some guys like a finger, which is some guys will grab their own legs and holding there. Some guys will get on all fours, some guys will to the side, and some guys will get on all fours. But the most masculine, speaking from experience, the most masculine situation I've ever been in was the couch just right here, you know, and it's easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right here, that.
Speaker 5: You get that spot, get that spot, and y while you're at it, because there we go.
Speaker 3: And another thing is it can't be too long, like you can't go. You can't just sit there and eat like you gotta come back.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't sit and just ride on like that.
Speaker 3: Now you can't ride it out. I don't want to. I don't want to because like you got some girls that say, oh I ain't eating no ass right not be like you ever licked the licked the but I know I feel like if you.
Speaker 2: Lick as I ain't never make it.
Speaker 5: But just right now, make sure I make sure I stay right there listening.
Speaker 1: If you're looking your clip, you're doing on his chin. If he's look at your clip, your pussy on his chin. So if you licking the goots the booty hole on your chin, for sure, don't point like.
Speaker 2: I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Probably get it. Drunk. It ain't no you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this as I means about to eat your ass. But you know you took a ship.
Speaker 3: Of all. I ain't. First of all, I'm not part taking in those sexual activities without.
Speaker 1: Any That's what I want to ask. Okay, watch this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just get you some real game too. Like say, if I'm trying to like just get in and I want get in.
Speaker 1: The shower, I go wash up, just wash ass, wash the ball.
Speaker 3: Got the red bam, put a littleto on it. Cut the girl was drunk.
Speaker 1: Beyond time.
Speaker 3: I ain't got time to be trying to take him fulish.
Speaker 1: As long as you wash up and down you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I take a little I'll take me a little very bad bomb bomb kiss let's go baby, And you'd be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got sweaty everywhere else.
Speaker 3: But I'm hit them. I mean behind the eels. The next I know you want to do a little next nigging, you might want to nibble on the little turn off.
Speaker 1: If somebody tastes sweaty, yeah, up and down.
Speaker 3: If if I don't fully shower, I'm gonna definitely hit a little wipe off because I like when somebody kissed and kiss me.
Speaker 1: And what about your nipples? You like your nipples?
Speaker 3: Know that.
Speaker 5: You expect the girl to like wipe off or whatever before, of course, and if she don't, would you say something.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna tell you something, of course, because I ain't even gonna I can't get I ain't gonna be able to get on hard. My tongue gonna get on soft and my dick gonna get on soft.
Speaker 1: How do you you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. My tongue onna get on soft when you fresh out that shower, My tongue.
Speaker 1: Get on hardy period when you.
Speaker 4: Ain't fresh out that shower, My tongue get on soft.
Speaker 3: And one thing out like after the club, like when we finla do it, you gotta hit that mouth wash because I don't want to smell that. I don't because I feels like it's like I feel like I'm getting taken, taking advantage pussy, like I'm smelling your mouth. It's like you drunk. You probably you do you feel it? Do you know you remember this tomorrow? Because I'm here right I'm here hard right now. I gotta feel like you're gonna remember this tomorrow.
Speaker 1: How you're going all though?
Speaker 5: Look easy without my word?
Speaker 3: Is I want to get comfortable? Yeah, come on to get comfortable. I got the time for you. It's not washing that I'm gonna get his T shirt.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and get comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And then when they be like, well can I get some shorts? Just get the T shirt? What do you need shorts for? Need shorts?
Speaker 1: Have you ever known that you didn't do a good job? Like ever had sex and been like, yeah, that wasn't my best.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie the times probably every nigga. I had some several times in my life, because I'm talking about my life. This is not like.
Speaker 1: Something that regular.
Speaker 3: No, but several times I can recall coming fast.
Speaker 2: Several times I can recall.
Speaker 3: Coming fast and not even.
Speaker 1: When you came back.
Speaker 2: Was it for what reason?
Speaker 5: Was the pussy good? Was you just trying to get it over with? Was you backed up?
Speaker 4: Was exciting one person that I was just super excited?
Speaker 3: It was like yeah, and it was just like I folded.
Speaker 1: I can't believe him here.
Speaker 3: It was this one girl. It was this one girl that every time that happened to me, it.
Speaker 1: Was not one magical pussy.
Speaker 3: It was not so.
Speaker 2: The pussy wasn't never.
Speaker 3: I could never stand up delicious. I don't know what what it was about.
Speaker 1: I could never stand up anything to you.
Speaker 3: She loved me. It was like I think she got a kick out of that.
Speaker 1: Think that was she came first.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but that wasn't what I did at first.
Speaker 3: The first two times I thought I was gonna stand up in the paint, feeled myself twice the time, gonna hear it, sit down here. But well, I have sex with somebody. I make sure that's the first thing. You got to come off the head. Unless it's like you're a random I'm just gonna hit but like somebody I with, Like, if it's like somebody who wan't fucking like on the regular, you gotta come off the head, off the rip.
Speaker 1: Have you ever come from just giving somebody head? From giving a girl eating her out?
Speaker 3: No, man debated while.
Speaker 1: Doing it, and it came like that, like that that counts. Okay, that's dope.
Speaker 5: I came from second. Yeah, we said, we talked about that. What I can't he asked before, WHOA ready to?
Speaker 3: I don't know about that side. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I want that I.
Speaker 3: Look at what i'd be doing, looking like, damn, I know you think one of these. So let me tell you.
Speaker 5: So, let me tell you what happened when you do it this way? That did come back here and you can set the dip from the back while.
Speaker 1: You and saying now you're thinking about it differently.
Speaker 2: That's what happened when you do that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I'm d g I got a confession. I have had that up from the back you over.
Speaker 1: Here front, but not from the side like that, not for the sound. Go get your diss from the back though, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Gotta be long, it gotta be you got it.
Speaker 2: Got to be able to read.
Speaker 3: It, got to be able to read.
Speaker 1: That's a prerepus, like.
Speaker 3: You know how it happened? Was know how it happened when I was getting a massage. So I was laid getting a massage.
Speaker 2: Come on like st up keeping on, you know, she.
Speaker 3: Was massage in my back legs and she just grabbed that man, And I'm like, whoa did.
Speaker 1: You know like that you were getting a happy ending?
Speaker 3: This was no, it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a massage.
Speaker 5: Was it was already somebody was having a relationship with somebody.
Speaker 1: She was thinking that she was legs like this was she was.
Speaker 3: Thinking that somebody I was hitting.
Speaker 4: But that was her first time, you know, sucking that day from the back.
Speaker 3: So it was like I was like, damn, this is this is a vibe.
Speaker 2: You like that?
Speaker 1: How long that last?
Speaker 3: Amazing?
Speaker 2: How long did it last?
Speaker 3: It didn't because it's something about me. Once you go to eat that, you eat that dick for a little bit, and then I got I gotta beat that. I gotta beat that ship up. I like being in control when it comes down to it. I like the being gass up four gass like laundry.
Speaker 1: So you've never been tied up or blindfolded?
Speaker 2: No, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Oh man, It's just it's just I don't know. I gotta be comfortable with the person because I'd be terrified blindfolded, tied up. You never know what the motherfucker might come out about with a whip. Say I wouldn't. I'll be spooked.
Speaker 1: But even like tied up, when you could get out of it if you weren't, you know, like a loose tie, just like a little feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm saying when I'm tied up? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: So there was a guy this one time at band camp. There was this guy who my friend was having sex with and we was all hanging out, and he allowed her to blindfold him and tie him up. And then when the blindfold came off, I was looking at dick. So it turned into a threesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would do that, right, This is what I'm saying. Be so scared, yo, would be a great thing.
Speaker 3: So y'all right, now he got James whips and.
Speaker 6: Got somebody brought me a blind phone right now, it wasn't a phone right now, Let's do this ship the right way.
Speaker 3: Whoa no, no, not now now now he.
Speaker 2: Was he was open sation.
Speaker 3: So you know what, Basically, to answer your question, if it was with you, I would I would if it was with you, I.
Speaker 1: Trust the way you're chaotic.
Speaker 5: Been into my house before in Atlanta. I moved since then, but now closer to the city. Still in that same area, but closer to the city. I'm actually in the city of Atlanta. Now, okay, you know a little upgrade. My house is nice, right, but thank you.
Speaker 1: But he's very clean and organized.
Speaker 2: The dogs they're so good. You got again, you cook.
Speaker 3: That's not about to say if you want me to, I could come.
Speaker 4: I could bring my own rope.
Speaker 1: And hold Okay, we're not I'm not inviting you for that. You know you're my boy. I got to respect the fact that last time we was there, we seen Erica Banks and she was saying that she had a situation. I said, she was.
Speaker 5: Talking to like a couple of guys. Yeah, so Big T Awards at the media house. We was having our little sit downs, and we sat down with Erica and she kind of hinted that there was some situationships happening and y'all might have been criss cross and criss crosses.
Speaker 1: But then it looked like we saw another interview where you.
Speaker 2: Was her man.
Speaker 5: So we were like, hmmm, well, I mean same day actually, So why did you have to come up off the couch like like you.
Speaker 3: Know, I had to like get myself together when you know what I'm saying. So for me, I claimed my little ship. I snapped my little ship like beat around the bush, not saying that that's what she doing, that's what she was doing. But me, I'm just more like I'm what, just claim my you my ship? You my little ship. If I'm hitting that, that's my little ship. You my little ship. So it's just me like letting it be known. That's my little ship. At that time we wasn't like monogamous or nothing like that. But that's still my little ship. You know what I'm saying. Erica is an amazing person. You know what I'm saying. Amazing.
Speaker 1: She live up to her song. Okay, Okay, definitely she live up to that song. Okay, so that's okay, amazing for you.
Speaker 3: She live up to that song. She cool as hell, she dope as fuck. That's my homely love of friend.
Speaker 1: I like to hear that. Is that the only homie love of friend that you have on?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 5: Well, we saw on the shoulders a little situation with Amy, but we also know that this was from a few months ago. So if you want to speak on the current situation or maybe you can't kick it.
Speaker 1: Up, well, I mean, Amy is the keeping up a chaotic Wait wait wait, Amy was the best?
Speaker 2: Was Yeah?
Speaker 3: So Amy, Amy, Amy, Me and Amy was there. But we ain't we ain't crossed the baronies.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't the deal.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna We've been cuddling the hunching, but we ain't.
Speaker 1: Never never you feel like I'm getting these women to not like each other because of me.
Speaker 3: Nah, it ain't that. I'm gonna tell you what the problem is, to be honest with you, just was Amy wanted the friends on me. I wanted to keep me and the friend zone just because she felt like she knew in her mind, I'm a whore. Okay, but that's only because I'm single and you was my friend throughout my whole single term, so I'm living you feel me.
Speaker 2: But she was there to witness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but me and her still was like playing around, but it was like what was playing around? And I always knew that Amy was in love with her ex fiance, so it was more for me, like, come on, I knew she was going back there. We've been there five six years, so you know what I'm saying. We were just always cool and vibing. And then you know what I'm saying, Erica came along and Erica, Erica wanted to smoke. You know, Erica wasn't confused. Erica wasn't you know what I'm saying, Erica, I ain't trying to hunch.
Speaker 1: She was like, let's go.
Speaker 4: They're vibing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it was more of a thing where exactly, So it was more of a thing where I ain't gonna keep on playing with her. You want to keep playing? Okay, keep playing? Yeah, I'm grown trying to keep on.
Speaker 1: Does it bother you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So you guys weren't in a committed situation, right, But for her to be like, you know, I'm talking like three guys here and for your ego, does that make you feel like, okay, competition is on? Are you like?
Speaker 3: I don't compete. It ain't no competition. Who is the competition?
Speaker 1: I don't know who?
Speaker 2: He never figured it out.
Speaker 5: We knew, We definitely knew that she was talking about you when she said what you said, Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Ain't no competition, Like you said.
Speaker 3: It's no competition. I don't compete with nobody. Why am I finna compete with another man for a woman when there's all these beautiful women out here in.
Speaker 2: The world and they appreciate you and.
Speaker 3: They appreciate me, and I appreciate them because get what you got you. When I'm when I'm with a woman, I'm gonna cover the whole the whole four three hundred and sixty degree circle mentally, spiritually, financially, physically, and emotionally. You're gonna get it all. It ain't gonna be one or the other, you know what I'm saying. And a lot of these, a lot of these women, how they be picking and choosing. They be lacking in three departments because a lot of them. And this ain't no disrespect to no women. I'm just saying a lot of them, not all of them be so caught up into the money side of things that they don't even be caring about the emotion. They don't even care about this. None of them really be worried about the spiritual. None of them don't pray what they man like, i'me on, just pray together. They don't gonna say grace when they gonna dates to eat, you know what I'm saying. They ain't doing no spiritual nothing. He ain't buying you no self help books, y'all, ain't reading no daily affirmations together, y'all. Y'all ain't even y'all. Don't you know if y'all want to be religious or not. Y'all don't y'all. Ain't you know? I feel like the spiritual part is playing big, big pause.
Speaker 2: So that's what you want, You got it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be a spiritual woman because you gotta know that God gonna hold you. If I know that, you know that God gonna hold you accountable for your actions, then you're gonna be conscious about the decisions you're gonna make when you're dealing with me, because you're gonna be like, I don't want to, I can't do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They are overcautious about dealing with you because they've seen you.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, because my personality is so big, I'm so wild. I get on I give them like platforms like this and say whatever the fuck I want to say. But they don't understand that this is all entertainment. Even if it's like, even if I get on here to talk about oh yeah, I want you to eat my ass or whatever it may be, like, they'd be like, oh, he's crazy, wow, But no, it's just I'm just opening one hundred. I'm sorry, I ain't. That's what to me, That's what a real nigga is. Somebody that is comfortable in their skin with who they is in any room that they ain't. They ain't gonna go in this room right here and try to act like the guys in that room, or they gonna walk in there and still.
Speaker 1: Be Have you always been comfortable with who you are or did it take you a while to get to that space where you felt like I could walk in this room and be who I am.
Speaker 3: I think that I've always been like that. I always been just like a Knight, like an unapologetic, not giving the fuck nigga. That's why I got the name chaotic. I got that from one of my homeboys, one of my older homies in the hood, because he said I was just like I was always just like a wow guy. But at the end of the day, like, if a female really get to know me, I'm really like a real smart nigga. Like I'm really like, really like smart and genuine and really like nice and and it's like a lot of other sides to me that people don't know because they only get the Internet TV side right.
Speaker 1: That Sometimes, Yeah, that could be detrimental. I remember there was one scene where you were talking to Prince's girlfriend Liz. Now, when you look back at that, do you feel like you were wrong for that?
Speaker 3: No, I don't feel like I was wrong because when I seen Liz, first of all, Prince didn't even want Liz. That what make me question Prince. I'm like, as bad as Daddy is with you, with you acted like you. Prince used to act like he was pretty in it hard season, So when I seen it, I'm like, well, I ain't gonna live. Wo ho what listen, I'm wanted them. I'm just sorry, man, I'm one of them guys. Man's like you know how they say what they say. One man's trash, another man's treasure. I want of them call me if it's something that, if it's a beautiful soul over here, and I just see so much potential, so much greatness in this person. And you take this person for granted, if they cross my paths, I won't take them for granted. You know what.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because in that certain situation, he was like, we're friends, and you're like, we are not friends. So you take friendship very seriously.
Speaker 3: Of course, Like boy, you ain't finna say you my coworker, my friend, this is cowork this is TV shit. Nigga, you ain't my real friend. We ain't been through nothing together, right, you ain't staying the test of times. You really can't call them up for your friend until they stand the test of time. That's when a person becomes my friend, real friend. You know what I'm saying. I got to know that you're gonna ride, and I got to know that if everybody else in this room say fuck me, or if everybody else in this room is against me, I gotta know that you're still gonna stand with that part.
Speaker 1: But when you're not in the room, what are people saying about you?
Speaker 3: You go, you go? Is you gonna agree with them or you're gonna stand up for me?
Speaker 5: One thing I learned about reality TV from watching and from also being on a show is that the people that are casting together, most of them really aren't friends. They don't know and even and even you can tell the real friendships because it's genuine, but even like when it's in between seasons and then they meet.
Speaker 2: Up, like, oh my god, girl, ain't saying you on so long?
Speaker 1: If that was your real friend, you would have just seen you three days ago.
Speaker 3: You been house.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's like scrappy, scrappy my real friend.
Speaker 1: I love y'all together.
Speaker 2: That's my y'all going to do a podcast together, y'all need to.
Speaker 3: That's what we were talking about doing about.
Speaker 1: That's what we're heading towards.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't say podcast.
Speaker 1: Something about like a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we might we might be. We might be working on something.
Speaker 1: Your energy is good, your real friend.
Speaker 3: That's my real doct But before so before I got on love and your pop and Scrappy was my dog. We wasn't like how he is now twenty four to seven, how we be now because I was living in Miami, he was living here. But whenever we crossed paths, it was always loved. It was always respect, It was always conversations. It wasn't never hide and by no, it was always a we laughing Joe, we kick it, okay, boy, be safe boy, all right, bless you. We always followed each other and showed each other pages, loved the whole nine yards. Then when we started filming together, and when I came into the show and I'm seeing like, oh oh, they they like, I'm seeing like all the guys like, and there's no disrespect to the guys. But you know, Kurt over here, he came even a flinch because he already been in the dog house he can't even he can't over over, Yo, can't flinch. She never been at the dog house. Man DC over here, he can't flip. All of the guys really can't.
Speaker 1: They can't scrap be back against the wall.
Speaker 3: So you know, like man, hold on, man, and I see that you got Erika Mena. All of the girls who banby.
Speaker 4: Friends, they go hard around boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they go hard on strap baby BnB homies, Oh they'll play, they go. They was going hard on scrap. So I just stood by side as a homie, as a friend. I was just there for them. I never went at the girls. I never said nothing bad about none of them women, because they all beautiful queens. To me, I understand what I'm saying. No matter what the world may, the TV may make them look like, everybody is just misunderstood in life. That's just what it be. A lot of times people just be misunderstood. But I ain't never had no smoke, like even if they don't whether they like me or not, I don't got no smoke with them. I'm just standing on my dog side. I'm just supporting my dogs.
Speaker 1: SI cursed you out last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she cursed you. See what I told her? You're not shot, and baby, you ain't sleeping with me. You telling me about I should have stopped Scrappy from getting your girl. You shouldn't walk up in this man. Ain't no woman ifinna walk up to no man and tell him he don't take care of his kids without him blacking out right, like.
Speaker 1: Bring up them kids.
Speaker 3: Boy, come on, man, you're going too far. They be that what I'm saying, They be going. They be going they really stuff, they be going at them so and I don't get I don't get into none of that. So I don't speak on nobody's situation, nobody, kids, nobody business. I don't do that. All I do is support Scrappy. That's it. Like, well, we're going to go outside, we party, we hanging out. So if you tech, if you pay attention, I'm not doing nothing but being a friend.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts about marriage? Seeing him go through what he's going through and his divorce party?
Speaker 2: Is marriage something they through.
Speaker 3: The divorce party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Is that something that like? Because I feel like sometimes when you see that happen, it kind of can make you ges like I'm getting married. But when you think when you watch that, right, what are your personal thoughts, like, is marriage scary to you?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Or is it something you want?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, No, marriage ain't scary. It's it's to death do us part.
Speaker 3: And I feel like for them in their marriage and what they've been through, you gotta understand their whole marriage been televised.
Speaker 5: Not only have their whole marriage been televised, they've been parents the entire time. And that's a whole nother level to the parents to multiple tram was.
Speaker 3: Dropping them babies back to back to back, so it was a lot. You got all these back to back children, plus y'all, TV televised and everything microscope plus you under the microscope. It's a lot. Then social media it's just like you got the blogs. It's just like you can't even y'all can't even have an argument without everybody.
Speaker 1: Because I saw a baby trying to justify like she was like, look, if I wasn't feeding her daughter and this and that, you would have heard about it and not just on TV. So that was part of the issue, y'all.
Speaker 3: I think that that's that's that's I think that that's pretty much for me if you ask me, neither one of them may agree with me, but I feel like a lot of that played the part in the situation, and I honestly, truthfully, I was trying to advocate for them.
Speaker 1: To stay me too.
Speaker 3: I I used to have a conversation with Bell, I had conversations with Scrappy, like yo, y'all shit.
Speaker 5: But you know, I've been before a long time, the majority of my time in Atlanta, and even though we you know, we're not best these but you know, there's a genuine there's one of those we have one of those friendships that time and distance don't break ups from what we have, Like we just have that bond. And I was so rooting for her and so happy for her that they had what they had and had their children everything, and you know, I know, scrap, we're not friends, but I know scrap and just to have them two together and I just felt like, all right, they gonna work. So it's devastating to me to see that it didn't work out, and to see that it's just so bad, like the breakup and all of the worst and it's played on TV and it's just heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, don't talk like but I mean, at the end of the day, all I can say is if that's what makes them happy, if separation is what makes you happy, then part ways, because at the end of the day, we got to just focus on happy is healthy.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's somebody that you feel like got away, like somebody you should have stayed with that you like, she's the one.
Speaker 2: That got away.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, of course we all got that. I think I had that like probably two or three times. Yeah, I had probably like two or three times. I ain't even gonna lie recently. It happened to me probably about three months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but what happened You just you dropped the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I was talking to somebody and it was like she was She was a good girl too. But what I what I what I did say was after the fact, because you so easily like when she when we was talking, she was a great person. But I wasn't ready to like be back in the situation. I wasn't ready to lock in, you know what I'm saying. And I told her I wasn't dealing with my ex girlfriend no more.
Speaker 4: And she found out that I was.
Speaker 3: Still tapping in with my ex. So she found that out through me, not answering the phone for three days because I was on the trip three days.
Speaker 1: There's no explanation three days.
Speaker 3: I mean I was on the trip with my I was on the trip with my.
Speaker 1: Ex, and you couldn't even walk away for a moment. My damn, you know what to say.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even responding to Texas. So then I came Look when I when I came back, I tapped back in with her and it was over with Hell, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's good, because you can't even respect somebody that would take that take back right then?
Speaker 3: No, I that one I messed up though.
Speaker 1: Put you on the other foot.
Speaker 5: If you was reaching out to her for three days and she and she ain't respond to you, what would you think?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, and I accept it.
Speaker 1: It was no.
Speaker 3: I accepted. No, I accept my w on say it. But at the end of the day, Yeah, because I didn't even tell.
Speaker 1: Her that was you know the guy.
Speaker 3: At the end of the.
Speaker 1: Day what I told her.
Speaker 3: Listen, I seen it. Oh, let me tell y'all. I see her at the club, Joe. How about the sections? Okay, my section right here and her section was the section her and homegirls had a section next to the section that was next to mine. So when they come in, my homie like, oh, look at them, for them some baddies, and I look and I just see her. Good. Bro. I walked out and there was some dudes in the section. I walked out of my section and walked straight in that section. The dude, I didn't even care about the dudes, And I'm like, let you and we talked and she was just like right there in the club and I was trying to get her back right then and there, but.
Speaker 1: Straight, I know, because nothing better than when you know you look good. Yeah, yeah, they were my friends, had some guys in the section.
Speaker 3: She was looking the fuck good.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy.
Speaker 4: Shout out, baby girl. Shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Shout out to you, baby girl, Shout out to you.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean, at the end of the day, you know one thing, I do believe that whatever is meant for you in life, you're not gonna miss. So even if you don't, if it's meant a double back anybody, No, I wanted to one time, but I didn't get We didn't get to the point. By the time I was probably gonna think about I couldn't even thought about it.
Speaker 1: We was over with do you believe in love at first sight? Of course go as an update. Of course G's engaged, but she's very in love, right, look at my hands.
Speaker 2: Bring thirty days ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how long was y'all together before you proposed?
Speaker 2: Three days?
Speaker 1: Three days?
Speaker 2: Look at him? Yeah, it will do that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was love at first date. We're not really love at her sight, but our first date we fell in love.
Speaker 1: Did he do this?
Speaker 5: No, okay, just asking, but it wasn't. It wasn't a quick engagement. Hints he didn't have a ring in his back pocket, so the ring is custom. It'll come in a timely manner. I'm not in the relationship for what he has and what he can give me, because I can give that to myself and not for nothing. Every diamond on my body, besides the ones on these glasses, another man bought and somebody some of some of it was somebody was a husband. So I say all that to say that I don't need diamonds from this man to know that the love is real and pure, because I've had that and I'm still not with these people. He don't care about you, Well, no, but I'm actually about to do a little a little trade and upgrade out with the old end with the new.
Speaker 1: I'm working on that right now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm in love and we're going to plan out the We're going to have an engagement of real engagement and plan out the wedding. Yep, it's going to be on the island, So I know you got your passport ready, get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you to that.
Speaker 3: Of course they told me that if you go to a wedding being you're going to get the energy to find a wife.
Speaker 1: Really, so that's what you crazy. Of course we're planning.
Speaker 5: We're not like rushing to playing it like tomorrow because you know, we're still getting in the glow of our relationship. But I'm definitely very much in love and very happy.
Speaker 1: As an update for people.
Speaker 5: Hate yeah, because there was a lot of people when I've made the announcement here, it was a lot of people calling me delusional and saying he loved bomb me and he's a narcissist and I was manipulated.
Speaker 1: But that isn't the case.
Speaker 5: And for the record, even though we just met on July fifth, the very next day we realized that we actually met back in two thousand and eight. We just didn't know that we were the same person until we had a real conversation, because when we met in the club, you know, we didn't have that realization.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you. Jewelry though o chaotic, right, So let's just say a woman you're dating.
Speaker 3: I already did that. The woman that I was my ex. She got all the persons, all the jewelry, all of everything. And she with a basketball player right now. So it's cool.
Speaker 5: But do you would you feel if that's what somebody you're dating is wearing all of it?
Speaker 1: So none of the Valentine's it wasn't it wasn't want to get rid of it. Let's say a guy gave gave a woman you're dating the jewelry and she's still wearing it. How would you still wear?
Speaker 3: I mean when I when I she was she had jewelry from her previous That's what the situation. But the thing about it is I didn't like the jury she had, like boy jery, it was like this, Yeah, so I went and bought her the nice cute stuff like the nice but Gindy this with they with the baghetti spaghetti. I got it, yeah, and I got it really and I got it really made it really do you know them heart? The change, it's like like that. But I got her that. And when I it was a whole set in the earrings, the bracelet and the change, the chain in the ring. And then she she got rid of it.
Speaker 2: She got rid of it.
Speaker 5: And then that's my plan next week when I go home, actually this week, I already got an appointment with the jeweler.
Speaker 3: And when we started ways, she kept it.
Speaker 1: I mean the jewelry I have was birthday and I was going to.
Speaker 3: Take it back.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, Wow, somebody's husband.
Speaker 3: I was. I was going to take it back.
Speaker 1: How was you going to manage to pull out?
Speaker 3: No? Because like I had it in my possession and I could have took it back, and I was like, no, I'm not gonna take this. Don't ever be no, no, no no. But let me tell you why.
Speaker 5: Because that's why she can't take back all them dick sucks, all them bootys.
Speaker 3: And I can't all that. I can't take that back neither. But get what I can't take back she well, she can't like that. That didn't compare to what I brought to the table. Like I was your counselor your therapist, your spiritual advisor, your motivation, you understand what I'm saying, your investor, like, come on, let's let's let's talk about it. Doubt every was like at the end of the day, I want her to go about her business happy. There you go.
Speaker 1: But if she wanted to spend the block, because I know you're not.
Speaker 4: She can never spend this block. That damn can't spend this block.
Speaker 1: No one's ever come back.
Speaker 3: No. Me and her used to do the back and forth spending block. Once it's over for me, over it is over. I ain't trying to I don't want you to spend. Don't spend this block.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a relationship and couldn't give it up? Because the sex was so good?
Speaker 3: That was that was wow.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I was like.
Speaker 3: You can walk away with all, just go away, because you would have had a reason that keep trying to come back. You would have been trying to get it back.
Speaker 2: No here and go go.
Speaker 3: I don't want I'm done.
Speaker 1: What made it so good?
Speaker 3: It was the attraction. It was like she said, like it was like love at first sight. When I first seen I was like mesmerized. So it was the attraction, and then it was the sexual compatibility. I was was sexually compatible, and then it was that like pussy wasn't beat outside the box neither. So I used to be knocking blood about that ship. And it was just something about like the way I used to ben ass up. That just used to like really just like turn me on even more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like you just had like a that he's like, looks.
Speaker 2: Like that was a gifted woman ever brought.
Speaker 3: You that thing the nicest gift for woman of most thoughtful. You know them little things that that you sit on the light and it's spent around like them little fixtures. Is like they put pictures in them.
Speaker 1: Okay, like a little snow globe thing.
Speaker 2: That you put it.
Speaker 3: So my brother he got thirty years in prison, and this woman and I was talking to She know like the relationship between me and my brother. She know like how much I care for him. So she went and got for my birthday, she got me a fixture and that was like one of the gifts. But it spins around and at the at the bottom of it it said, I'm my brother's keeper. Oh that sounds nice, And she know I'm my brother's keeper.
Speaker 5: Like that was that that was nice, very thoughtful, because we, of course we asked this question a lot, and people, especially the viewers, they always think we mean most, the most expensive, or when we say nicest. So I always like to go with thoughtful because there can be something that just as average as that, but it means so much and could be better than a diamond ring or rolex or some Louis time or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the thoughtful King. I love I love getting thoughtful gifts.
Speaker 1: Well, Chaotic, we definitely love the fact that you finally got hair.
Speaker 3: I love being here on lip service.
Speaker 1: I feel like we learned a lot about you. We like this. You know, this whole new chaot reform reformed. Yet the hair is uh. I met him with the hair and the you.
Speaker 3: Know, they're.
Speaker 1: Nobody cuts their hair. They're gonna get rid of something in their life.
Speaker 3: I definitely feel like I got rid of a lot of something in my life when I cut.
Speaker 2: My Change is good. Yeah, it's great, right.
Speaker 3: It's great. Change is good. God is great.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you're single, you got some situationships?
Speaker 2: Look at you know what I'm asking No, chut this out.
Speaker 3: I'm plural, meaning that I'm just talking to multiple people.
Speaker 2: Right, you're dating.
Speaker 3: Somebody.
Speaker 1: Nobody thinks that there your girl girlfriend. That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 3: No, people just think that we fucking okay.
Speaker 5: Well, what's next on the horizon for you, sir? Can we look forward to coming from mister Chaotic? Well, we can look forward to his performance at your wedding.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all look forward to a lot of dope things. You know what I'm saying. I like to say, you know how they say if the lords will right, So I just like to say, you just God, whatever God got in store for me is what you're gonna see. You know what I'm saying. I can't call it out because I don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring. I could be the biggest rapper, the biggest TV star, the biggest movie star, the biggest motivational speaking, the biggest drug dealer, the biggest scammer, the biggest anything.
Speaker 1: Not the last two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was relaxing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know whatever God got, whatever, God got his store for me and drug dealing?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put me down.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, you asked me that because like here he said, you're gonna put me down.
Speaker 1: I always knew, check this out.
Speaker 5: I always knew, and like I would say, listen, dope, like he's a really good guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: When I first when you came in a bar, like and used to come, I used to be like he's a wild drink herlo like he had dreads go and it was like he had a different energy to him. But once, like I was like allight and we started talking, I was like, he cool as.
Speaker 1: You can never tell the book by side. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So once like when she is she's like, yeah, but I don't know this and this and that. I'm like, yo, like I vouch for you. I'm like he's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, guys, we're gonna sat behind me take that out and this choreo.
Speaker 3: Because I got y'all we're definitely gonna turn up right now.
Speaker 1: I need the choreo. All right, but let's say, let's keep you know where they can find you, and are you back on the next season? Yes, we act right now.
Speaker 3: So teaching every Tuesday night on MTV eight pm, tune in Love and Hip Hop. I'm the fans favorite, and I'm just telling you all that they love me. Y'all want to just some laughs, Vibe up every Tuesday, follow me on everything at Chaotic three oh five. Download my new single, Appreciate Me and learn the dance period because I'm gonna teach them.
Speaker 1: It's yes, yes.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Appreciate You,