Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Melancam and came riche Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pop with myself.
Speaker 1: And Teddy Mellencam. What are you doing? You're wigged out today? I'm lid out.
Speaker 3: Say you know, I wanted to fee a little fancy with my sweats.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 2: I have the air conditioning on like sixty eight degrees because when I got out of the shower today I put castor oil all over my body.
Speaker 1: Oh, are you trying to deliver a baby? No o, yeah, I didn't drink it. Deliver a big shit is what you deliver? No. I sometimes just like it's so good for your skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have really dry skin because I have like thyroid issues, So I just put all over my body and then it absorbs.
Speaker 1: I think it might ruin my sweats, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, it's definitely going to ruin a spray tan if you have one of those.
Speaker 1: I don't spray tan.
Speaker 2: I am, And it's so funny because I felt this way for a very long time.
Speaker 1: If I have a.
Speaker 2: Base color, which is not very often, I can spray tan. But if I don't because I have so many like freckles and spots.
Speaker 1: And all that kind of stuff on my skin. It grabs onto it and it makes it look worse and it's starting to happen to me now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now people are acknowledging that, and there's something that's in the chemical that tans you. And if you guys know of one that doesn't have that chemical, send it my way, let me know, because it just makes my skin look worse. So what I use is wes Moore Beauty on mine. This is not to add people. Wes Moore is not paying me.
Speaker 1: I wish they were, because I know we talked about wes.
Speaker 3: Moore Beauty so much that why haven't they even sent me a jar?
Speaker 2: Well it was I know, I always order mine. Professional makeup artists use it if you don't have a tan. It comes in so many different colors. You just brush it on your legs, but it will They say it doesn't transfer, but if you it too much on, it will transfer.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you're not letting it dry long enough because it does say you're supposed to give it like fifteen minutes of a dry time. I have a feeling you're putting it on and then putting your clothes straight on right after.
Speaker 2: It's on my it's on my center console of my car.
Speaker 1: Solicious for it that way the arm rest. Yeah, it's like he can't, but it's amazing. It's just with white you have to be careful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if not, if you have a white dress on. I've had that where I started sweating a little bit. Yeah, and then the combo is real nass.
Speaker 2: Sally Hanson's was my go to four years. The leg spray, Oh yeah, are they?
Speaker 1: I think I still have that.
Speaker 2: I used to use this foundation if I was filming and I had to go swimming or something, because it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Come off like you have to scrub that shit off. But it's it's good. That one's good too. So last time I saw you was with Zach. Yeah, last time I saw it was with Zach. Well.
Speaker 2: Now, Zach and I are best friends, and he loves a good voice.
Speaker 1: Note. So I get a few of those day and they're about three months long, and so they're much longer than my voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he apologizes constantly, and I'm like, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I am old. I can't see I'd rather hear your voice. I feel like You've yelled.
Speaker 3: At me multiple times for sending voice notes, So now I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's because there was a time when that's all you did, and I was like, oh my god, here we go again all day long.
Speaker 1: Now I can you believe I don't voice note anymore because you don't know how that's what it is. You can't remember that part of your memory. It'll come back. Yeah, And I'm not waiting for that.
Speaker 3: Day, Yesse, you wait, I'll be sending you novellas of like my current day situations again.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know that little game we played at iHeart and Burbank like that walk this way for this one and walk this way for that me, you and Zac played it. Yeah, why didn't I walk towards Doctor Drey instead of Jesse?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I watched it myself, and I'm like, is there something wrong with me?
Speaker 1: I don't even know doctor Dre? But why did I? Sorry, Jesse, I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I'm you were thinking rich honey.
Speaker 3: But also I just saw a picture of doctor Dre with another girl, not Michelle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, at NOBU.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that he was with another girl, like walking somewhere.
Speaker 3: He's always in Malibu. This time he's walking. The girl is not Michelle.
Speaker 2: Well it doesn't mean he's Is he holding hands with her? Is there like something going on there?
Speaker 3: I have a feeling his go to date place is Nobu Malibu, so he takes all his chicks there. I mean, that's what I'm guessing, because I think it's the same paparazzi because they did a side by side of him with Michelle and him with this other.
Speaker 1: Girl at the same place. It looks like the same place. Oh lordy, lord lord.
Speaker 2: So I did not end as you know, I did not end up going to Janet's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Janet.
Speaker 2: I was just the drive to la especially at eight o'clock and night, it's just too much for me unless I'm staying out there. And you know, Eddie's out of town. He's going to be home today, but I have the dogs take care of ye and you know he's priority. But happy birthday to Janet. Did I see that you hard launched the Valley Man on your Instagram?
Speaker 1: For one, I did not hard launch him. Matt did.
Speaker 2: Matt posted him without your permission.
Speaker 3: Might as well have been without both of our permissions because we were both at this point in time, we'd already been like partying.
Speaker 1: For like hours before we even went to Janet's.
Speaker 3: We went like, I just need to tell you how the night progressed. We started out the night going to a Mexican restaurant in West Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Then we go to Janet's where it's like you play games. It was really spread out. So Dave and Busters, we can say it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we go to David at a birthday party at Dave and Busters.
Speaker 3: Which I just don't mean to brag, but I won at ski ball, which I mean, I just beat tickets Vallet Guy, Matt and George. But I want to know what's really depressing about this Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: It doesn't print out your tickets.
Speaker 3: It just puts it on a little card, so you don't feel that validation of just like tickets pouring out at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, welcome to twenty twenty six. Yeah, so that was that.
Speaker 3: Then we went to like a dive bar next to that, and that's where that video that Matt was.
Speaker 2: Like, so you basically started out at four pm, at five thirty pm, okay, start out five thirty pm.
Speaker 1: So then we're at the we have fun.
Speaker 3: At the Valley party, which is funny Exuce with the Valley Guy, Matt and George.
Speaker 1: And it's not from the valley. Who's from? How weird? Can we just say his damn name?
Speaker 3: No we can't, even though we tagged him in the post. Well we by we, I mean Matt tagged him in the post.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I missed that. I missed the tag. I could have went down a rabbit hole. Is he private? I don't think he's private. Oh, by the way, how do you get the name Valley Guy?
Speaker 3: Because the first day we ever talked about him, I couldn't remember which town he was from, so I just said Vallei Guy.
Speaker 1: So Valley Guy. Yeah, you met his parents.
Speaker 3: I have not met his parents. I have met his cousins, his cousin cousins. He's met the kids.
Speaker 1: He met your kids, Yes, he met the kids only.
Speaker 3: But this is a pretty funny story. Before Janet's party. This is like probably a week before I'm on a date with Valley Guy, and Slate, unbeknownst to me, had turned on my location again because she likes to stalk where I am at all points in time. So we had gone to eat out where he lives, which is not to the valley, and then we had come back into town and we were just like killing time just driving around his car like talking because it wasn't like I was going to bring him in the house, and so we were just like having a good time talking all through and Sino where I live, and all of a sudden, Slate calls. I answer on speakerphone and she's like hey Mom. I'm like hi, and she's like, why are you just driving around? And see now a stalker?
Speaker 1: Like you are such a stalker. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: And she goes, are you with She doesn't call him Valley Guy, she calls him his name, but she's like, are you with Valiye guy?
Speaker 1: And I'm like yep. And then Cruz's like, just bring him in, Wow, just bring him in, and so I'm like, oh my gosh. Okay, So so they know Edwin's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yes, they know Edwin's girlfriend, Edwin's Girlfriend's daughter, they know.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then we like pull up to the house and I can tell he's a little bit nervous, and I'm like, here's kind of the thing that I have to be straightforward with you about like, I'm like, this is no pressure, Like, if you want to drive away right now, you totally can. I'm like, but I don't lie to my kids.
Speaker 1: Anymore anacause like well, like once I.
Speaker 3: Almost died and like had to make so many different excuses about like how long until I was going to be better out of the hospital, chailing good, Like I just I can't do that to them, So if they figure something out, I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: Honest with them.
Speaker 3: So I was like, if you're not comfortable, just pull away and I'll walk in and I'll face the music by myself. But if like you're comfortable, then come on in. And he did, and he was really cute, like played football with Cruise and like laughed with Slate.
Speaker 1: He's not much older than Slate, right, oh my god, he's thirty wine bitch, thirty who oh my god, thirty one? But no, Slay said this, Slay goes. Here's the thing, mom, I can live with it. He's cute. I know in my heart. I know from you telling me he has.
Speaker 3: Thirty one years old, but he does not look thirty one years old because he has facial hair.
Speaker 1: And I was like, thirty one year olds have facial hair. I understand what. She's a kid, so she's used to like, if you're young, then you have no facial hair. Well, facial hair does make guys look older. I think, yeah, So I mean that happened.
Speaker 3: Then he went with us to the party and the first person we see at David Busters is Laala.
Speaker 1: And you know, Laala has zero filter. Who I love Lalla, Yes, love love love. She walks up and loud enough for Valley Guy to hear.
Speaker 3: She goes, Oh my god, are you dating him?
Speaker 1: Yep? And she's like, good for you, yes, queen or whatever she said. I was like, oh my god, she's away with her. Yeah, she knows. And I mean I just I chatted with her.
Speaker 3: I chatted with Michelle, I chatted with Janet. No, who didn't chat with me at all, even though she was there. No, who didn't pull me for a chat?
Speaker 1: Who Arianna? Oh she was there, she was there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I did to piss her off, but like she walked right on by me, right on by huh.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what did I do to piss her off? I love Love Island? Wow? Well yeah, she's on how sistace too? She makes a little cameo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does make a little cameo, but I was wondering. I was like, oh god, well anyways, so anyways, we leave to Invanbusters Eleve. Round ten o'clock, we go to a dive bar and at that point in time, that's when Matt's like, this is how we could do the hard launch.
Speaker 1: And he's like, both of you guys look really cute. I don't know exactly what happened, but all of a sudden, I know that it's up on my.
Speaker 3: Instagram and said, yes, yes, yeah, okay, that's what I figured.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then but then the story continues on.
Speaker 3: So then we post We're all, you know, we're hanging out at this dive bar.
Speaker 1: Then we decide we're hungry again. Did you know that there? I know you don't like Taco Bell, but there is a Taco Bell in La with alcohol. Yes. I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw it on TikTok or something like that or Instagram.
Speaker 1: And you go in there and you like sit down like a fountain thing. Yes, yeah, like a slurpie.
Speaker 3: It's like a Slurpee but with alcoholic and like you get your own little box of food.
Speaker 1: So like Valley Guy went and picked out food for the four of us. He brought it all down like I was like, I'll try whatever, as long as you did not drink one of those. Yes I did, and.
Speaker 3: Then became best friends with the person sitting next to me to the right.
Speaker 1: So AnyWho we do this.
Speaker 3: I've now become infatuated with this Taco Bell because you know I love Taco Bell. And Matt and George we all are getting ready to leave it, and Matt or to get to leave within seconds because they weimo they have a freaking Weymo waymos won't drive dancy Now.
Speaker 1: Well I wouldn't get in a Waimo ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like and so within like ten seconds of walking out, it's like that, and George it says like on the little top of the thing, and I'm like, meanwhile, I'm still futzing around with my trying to get an uber and Valley Guy is going to the bathroom inside. All of a sudden, this.
Speaker 1: Girl comes up to me and she's like, hey, and.
Speaker 3: I've assumed I wrongly assumed that she knew who I was.
Speaker 1: No clue, but she's like, you.
Speaker 3: Want to come to a party with us, and I'm like, don't tell me you went no, But I was like starting to worry about you. I was like, I'm actually waiting for the guy, like I'm just trying to like prove that I'm there with somebody else, because now I'm seeing multiple people like come up to me, and I'm like, I'm like, this is like some kind of a pact, this is some kind of a cult.
Speaker 1: They're coming in to get me.
Speaker 2: Well, they're trying to steal you, and they kidnap you and they sex traffic you.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking was gonna happen. So then as soon as I said.
Speaker 3: I'm with the guy I'm dating, I hear the girl on she has a walkie talkie that goes into the Taco bell restroom and she's like one two one two ten four ten four Alex just calling to see is there a guy in the men's restroom.
Speaker 1: He's tall, it's crazy, and.
Speaker 3: I can hear Valley guy go tell her I'm coming. And so then he like walks out.
Speaker 1: And what was the point of all that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There was honestly ten guys and ten girls standing around me in this circle trying to get me to go somewhere with them. And the reason, the only reason that I knew that thing was going awry. I thought we were just chatting while I was waiting for the uber. Is this girl like who was chatting with me? And I was like, wow, she's really pretty.
Speaker 1: She goes ha ha, and then she was missing teeth. That's scary. Yeah, but all's well. That ends well. The night ended.
Speaker 3: The next day, Valley guys like my dms are blowing up. I'm like, I didn't think about this aspect. It's like, I need to keep you hidden so no one else.
Speaker 1: Trying to world.
Speaker 2: Maybe, oh my god, should we get into headlines?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, according to reality blurb Real Housewife Atlanta contracts are out, Shamia is out, Kelly will return, and the network wants Nini back. Ninie and Kelly were offered contracts, whereas Shemiah was not. I don't know if I believe this filming is set to start in three weeks and Andy denies the rumors.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like it's a little early. I just feel like it's a little bit early early.
Speaker 2: But also I don't see Shmi being out unless she wants to be out.
Speaker 1: She's a big part of that show.
Speaker 2: And when Andy was at Newport Beach the Little Film Festival whatever, he got an award at a couple of months ago, somebody asked that what we see Nini, and he says he actually thinks the cast is great, just like it is.
Speaker 1: So I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would feel like if he was hinting around at her coming back, he would have said something more positive me too, yeah, like because you know Nini heard that and probably was like, what No, But I mean I'm happy where this group is too, But.
Speaker 1: I would come back. I wouldn't sneeze at Nini coming back.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people are assuming that there's no moving forward with Shemia and Portia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then there's also the flip side where let's see him move forward.
Speaker 3: If they are able to move forward, then we're going to have some more juice to talk about.
Speaker 1: But like, sometimes you do hit a.
Speaker 3: Point where like there is just like a standstill between the cast and there's nowhere to go, trust me.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, So, but I mean you guys work through it. I try to.
Speaker 2: So this comes from Queens of Bravo on Bravo, Andy on Radio Andy. Andy discusses the recent casting rumors about Atlanta and says they're not true.
Speaker 1: If you want a preview.
Speaker 2: Of next season of Atlanta, look at this cast. This is the group. We love this group. We're very happy.
Speaker 1: So this, you know, ties into what he said at in Newport Beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean I wouldn't expect him. I wouldn't think that he's lying. Like if Nini was coming, he'd be like, well, we're in for surprise, but who knows what it is.
Speaker 2: But I love our group Chat and people that are not on reality TV that's in our group Chot that are like, there's no way there's no way that Shimbia and Porscha can come back together. There's no moving forward. And I'm like, yes there is.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll just have to see. Yeah, we're just gonna have to say.
Speaker 2: And I always say bullshit, I don't believe it, but then sometimes sometimes it's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, Wendy, how long until you think we actually really find out?
Speaker 2: Well, their last episode is airin and then they have three reunions. I don't think until well after the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean we're just gonna have to see. Yeah, we're gonna have to see this. Next one is pretty funny. So Brittany Cartwright reveals that Jack's faked a partnership with smart Water on Instagram.
Speaker 1: This is too good, This.
Speaker 3: Is like, this is gold din, this is amazing, This is so Jax Taylor. The company DM Britney saying they have no affiliation with Jax Taylor. Then Brittany just goes on to post about it, so she's like, Jax Taylor.
Speaker 1: Faked a brand deal.
Speaker 3: Clip is from when Reality Hits with Brittany Cartwright. So she talks about it on her podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, so basically, if you didn't see the post, Jacks is pretending that he's doing a sponsored post for this water company and he's holding the bottle and da da da da da SmartWater. Jennifer Anderson is the one that promotes this, like sits your ass down. So people are assuming now that he's with the publicist or whatever she is, that he's trying to help his image to think that he's good enough that his ask could get a brand deal.
Speaker 3: Well, then Jacks released receipts about the offer, but apparently they were AI.
Speaker 1: But up I can't yes, so not? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So this was their publicist and now he's dating her, and that's the advice she's giving him.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if that's the advice she's giving him, but I mean, he actually writes on his post like he's not trying to just have a picture of the drink in his hand. It says, it's been one heck of a hot summer heart staying hydrated with at smart water hashtag partner stop it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's not trying to like it's not like we're just guessing that he had a smart because he had a smart water behind him, and he's writing hashtag partner.
Speaker 1: And it's like two hundred and ninety six comments on it. I'm sure they all came out after they all commented after they found out. Did he delete the post or did he keep it up? He deleted the post?
Speaker 2: How embarrassing. I have secondhand embarrassment for him.
Speaker 1: Well, and then the best is all of these different content creators are doingesting pictures of them with smart waters.
Speaker 2: It's like the influencer in the white dress that had in then MIA's our name, put her head on her body.
Speaker 1: Then I it, and then everybody started doing it. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: He also went after Brittany for take talking about it and saying she's getting in the way of his new life.
Speaker 1: He should be, she should be moving on with her own life.
Speaker 2: Jack, shut up, Okay, you are with the their publicists.
Speaker 1: You lied about it. Now you're lying about brand endorsements.
Speaker 3: You're you're lying, and like, I have to be honest, I don't miss Jack's on the Valley.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't miss him either.
Speaker 3: I don't miss him one bit on the Valley at all.
Speaker 2: But so let's go into this next one. Because I did binge watch, it took me a few days. The House of Stossy, I have to say I watched very little vanderpupp Roles when Stossy was on. I do remember the cancelation. It was her and who else? Her and Kristin right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so now.
Speaker 2: I guess she's been working on her own show for putting this together for a few years.
Speaker 1: She's saying she said no.
Speaker 2: To the Valley multiple times with no show on the table, meaning she didn't have anything else going on, and that makes House of Stasi that much better.
Speaker 1: The Bravo holic said the fact.
Speaker 2: That Sossy said no to the valley multiple times with no show on the table, makes House of Stassy that much better.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't go that far, but.
Speaker 2: Obviously she had PTSD about the time that she got fired and how it went down and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think clearly that, but I think also she wasn't going to just go on a show to be on a show. She wanted to curate that show, right.
Speaker 2: But just watching the show, I mean not that she's bad mouthing Bravo at all, just talks about how toxic it was.
Speaker 3: Well, I think all reality television show is toxic. And I think if you guys tune in, we're gonna we're gonna recap, we're gonna do a one and done recap of House of Stacey, and you guys can make your own impressions on what you think this is done, you know, for her and her family and her life.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, there are amazing.
Speaker 3: Parts and like as I would never say, but as people say, iconic parts that are hilarious and really good, but there's also parts that are really sad and like hurt my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lots of parts where she's really annoying.
Speaker 2: I will say, and we won't get into her best friend, so I will say that the way this show is edited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a genius.
Speaker 2: So good because it's not just like a regular reality show the same formula. There's a different formula to it.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: I mean, she might annoy you at times, but she's one thing.
Speaker 1: She's so beautiful, so freaking beautiful. She's stunning. They're showing, they are showing it all the good smart she's good TV.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of camps from other reality stars and Mormon wives, like there's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, and so you guys should watch it.
Speaker 2: I did reach out just to confirm that she was asked to do the Valley multiple times.
Speaker 1: I bet she was. She was asked to be on the Valley and then asked.
Speaker 2: Again when she turned it down, and you know, and that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean, I couldn't imagine that. She's not the type to make it up. She's not the type to put a smart water behind her head and say hashtag partner no it.
Speaker 2: She'll be the first one to tell you that, yeah, she's not going to do that. I enjoyed Katie on the show I did too.
Speaker 3: I really missed Katie and I didn't realize that until I was watching it.
Speaker 1: I missed her.
Speaker 3: But we we have to save ourselves. I know we are not talking about it, but we are going to do a special episode dedicated solely to all eight episodes.
Speaker 2: We're not going to do one by one. We're just gonna talk about all eight episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've learned our lesson there when when one of the networks drops the entire season at one time streaming, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We just have to binge watch it and talk about it.
Speaker 2: We tried it with Mormon Wives, and it just doesn't go over that well because so many people have watched it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you're gonna take it out. Yeah yeah, yeah, So this was a lot better. Okay this next one?
Speaker 3: Okay, so right, Rula Lah I can't but Rula's husband, Brian's mistress, releases multiple photos of them smiling together with captions like funny for the darkest time of your life, you sure smiled a lot.
Speaker 1: She also shared a story.
Speaker 3: Saying yep clocked with a screenshot of someone saying the mistress would like to move on, but Brian's wife can't stop bringing her up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's so many pictures.
Speaker 3: And it's like they look like they're living their best life. I mean there's also a picture of him without his shirt on and like driving in a car and they're like wait, like they do seem like high schoolers, like on their first date, so happy. So we don't have to read the full screenshot, but like it's all over Instagram, and she said stay tuned, mic drop coming, So now I'm like, what is the mic drop going to be?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Also, how do you deny this if you're Rula. It's not like it's pictures of them at the.
Speaker 3: Same location, standing ten feet apart. They are like holding hands and like dancing in these pictures and videos.
Speaker 1: I don't care anymore, to be honest, Like, we get it.
Speaker 2: He was cheating with you. You have multiple pictures, we get it. You're in a lawsuit. What else do you want? Like at this point, I feel like it's just fame.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: She was wronged, he was you know what he did to her, what he was saying to her might be different than what he's saying on National TV.
Speaker 1: I know you're pissed off, but you also knew he was married when you dated him, so you deserve everything you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like you also knew and you worked with him, Yeah, so like you double knew. You didn't just kind he couldn't be like, oh we're splitting up, Like you've gone to their house for holiday parties and stuff like that, so like you know, you know, and so like how bad? How badly can you really be upset at this point? Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: It's like you walked into it. But I mean I can say if I was Rula, I would be upset. Of course those posts would trigger me.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, I'm sure this isn't easy for her. And then she's got to put on a brave face and she's got a film right now.
Speaker 4: I think she's got a new one and she's doing she's doing The Mistress is doing this right now because of the fact that they're filming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're filming.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, so we had lots of juicy gossip and headlines for you. Now we're going to take a quick break and we're going to come back and talk about Real Housewives of London Season one, Episode three recap.
Speaker 1: That quick break is over, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well it starts off with Panthea and Amanda go on a walk to get to know each other. Amanda says Panthea loves to gossip. Panthea says she doesn't gossip. She just tells everybody what she hears, which is no different. Amanda tells Panthea that everything she heard in the press isn't true and Panthea doesn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Do you, well, one, I think Panthea doesn't love gossip. She lives to gossip, right.
Speaker 2: But everything you hear is not the truth is a little bit of a stretch.
Speaker 1: I think it's somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 3: I don't fully I mean, Amanda, once I knew she signed an NDA, oh.
Speaker 1: It's like we're not getting any no, no, no. So she says that she didn't get anything form x husband. She signed NDYA.
Speaker 2: She owned ten percent of their company and when he sold it, the money went to her.
Speaker 3: But she shouldn't be saying that either. If she signed an NDA, we shouldn't know anything.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's where the money came from. But nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Nobody. Everybody speculating, but nobody knows.
Speaker 2: And then Panthea calls bullshit and says Amanda uses men as a stepping stone.
Speaker 1: These these two, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and the fact that they're even on this walk getting to know each other better, I'm like, they do not want to get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Amanda has zero interest in getting to know Pants.
Speaker 2: They couldn't be more opposite. Now, is there a name that's higher up than fancy pants?
Speaker 1: Because that's what Amanda is. Bougie. It's even beyond that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's like, I mean, you're like British, You're very like posh, stick up the ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's like even when.
Speaker 3: She laughs, I mean, granted, I got too much botox this last time, but like even when she laughs, it's like, well.
Speaker 2: There was like some rumors saying that she has the longest legs in London.
Speaker 3: And then Panthea goes, well, I mean maybe she opens them the widest.
Speaker 2: And then Amanda's like, that's slut shaming, and she says everything kind of it, Like.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Why do girls that carry burken bags don't freaking fasten them? Why are they always is that a thing they have to be hanging open?
Speaker 1: Well, because if you fasten them then you mess with the leather. I don't care. I'd rather fasten then shit fall out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think she had too much shit in her burkein.
Speaker 2: No, everyone does that and I's like carry them and then the flap is open and it's I'm like, that's what's in.
Speaker 3: And then if you're really wanting to show off some money, then you get like a little air maze like silk linen.
Speaker 1: Thing and you wrap it around the handle.
Speaker 2: I did that, not with my with I did it with my Louis Vuitton. I've bought a Louisvuitton in Switzerland and what's your And then they're like, oh, g yes, would you like us to wrap with a you know? And I'm like, sure, why not whatever? And I did it for a while and I took it off.
Speaker 3: But yeah, these two are definitely not well suited for each other.
Speaker 1: Polar opposites, polar opposites.
Speaker 3: I also, Amanda, you've told us you signed an NDA. I believe nothing you say now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's pretty much how it goes.
Speaker 3: Then Karen takes her daughter to South of London to explore her Jamaican culture because she wants her kids to have a balance of their cultural identity as well as their London lifestyle.
Speaker 1: I like her kids. I like her.
Speaker 2: Her daughter's stunning the daughter, but the daughter, I'm like, oh my god, she's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 1: And then I love when the daughter kind of jesus her a little bit. She's like, never seen you so excited to go grocery.
Speaker 3: Shopping, Like she's like, we're filming and you're real up about this grocery store.
Speaker 1: I like that because she's gonna give her shit all season long. Yeah. No, I liked it too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How about when Julia meets with her vocal coach so stop Nassie comes over and they have a conversation, but the vocal coach is very into it.
Speaker 1: And then she comes Nessie comes over and it's like, bye, get out. We saw like two seconds of it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, the parts we did see, I felt I never felt so comfortable. At one point, he's like, oh, sorry, that was just an outburst of emotion.
Speaker 1: And I was like, how about when Nessie meets his singing coach and he tells her I'm working with a roll's voice. I mean, she does have a good voice. I can give her that, but like.
Speaker 3: Juliette mentions that, like you know, they get through this in two seconds, like we're watching it. There's multiple awkward things. Plus we never hear her sing in this moment.
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing is is like a lot of us is like acting.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of us do things fifty years ago and we haven't done it. And then you sign up for Housewives and you're like, I'm going to be an actress and I'm going to be a singer because I used to do that one.
Speaker 1: Hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to have a coach. I'm good I played clarinet. I should bring that out next season.
Speaker 3: And my coach is going to want to love reality television.
Speaker 1: Oh and he's going to be over the top.
Speaker 3: But then Juliet mentions that Panthea calling her fake really bothered her because she's the opposite of that. I'm like, okay, Juliette, I wish you would realize not being bothered by Panthea is the best revenge.
Speaker 1: But she can't stop talking about it. She can no m M. I want Panthea and her mom go get their hair done, but they both have amazing hair.
Speaker 2: But wait a freaking minute, you're telling me, Panthea that you don't own a brush.
Speaker 1: Shampoo or conditioner. That's weird. I don't believe that. I don't hair how great your hair is if you put it in a bottle at night. You have to brush your hair.
Speaker 3: Occasionally, you have to brush your I mean occasionally, well, I mean I don't have to brush it often.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like it. I had to brush your hair.
Speaker 2: When I saw the other day, I'm like, is there a reason why it's sticking up in the back, Like, oh, you just have to put long it is not it is longer than that. And I brushed it and it went down.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because I think I tried to give it a little a little bit of buck.
Speaker 2: So she has somebody else wash and condition her hair every five days, so she doesn't own a brush. And then I'm starting to wonder, does she own a toothbrush? Does somebody come in and brush your teeth every day?
Speaker 1: Somebody to come wipe her ass? I could use one of those ass wiper. Yeah, well I'm not doing that. Even told Eddie, I'm like, I will never wipe your ass. It's never happening. Well, yeah, I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna wipe somebody else's ass. But if somebody wanted to come in and give me a little boudette.
Speaker 1: What is a bidet?
Speaker 2: I have a bidet, of course you do. It's so nice, but it's kind of given Lisa Barlowe when she says she doesn't go a day without her glam coming over to put makeup on her.
Speaker 3: But do you think that not owning a brush is a flex?
Speaker 1: No, it's weird, yeah, like to me. To me, it's more of like a hygiene thing.
Speaker 3: Like it's okay to own a brush in shampoo. There's got to be a time where, like she's swam in the pool with her kids or something unplanned.
Speaker 1: Of the week is shits on her head?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, what is she gonna go upstairs and use her kids panting provy?
Speaker 1: What if she wears a hat and she could get sweaty underneath it.
Speaker 3: She's just gonna wait until her next blowout and she at least has to have a round brush that she can fix the little from parts.
Speaker 1: Did we not see her brush in her hair in the first episode. No, we saw her taking it down and putting it back up, and.
Speaker 2: Then she says she's a facelift, and then her mom denies ever having one, and We're looking at her and like, really, you haven't had a face left either.
Speaker 1: Me either. I spent ten light years, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I cannot, I cannot smile and I cannot show affection.
Speaker 1: But I also have never had this titan.
Speaker 3: But then Panthea invites Amanda and Karen to kick off the Iranian New Year.
Speaker 1: Okay, and Karen brings.
Speaker 3: Up that when she visited Panthea, Panthea only talked about herself, calling her a narcissist. Panthea says, She's never been called that before.
Speaker 1: I believe in that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, come again, I mean a little self absorbed.
Speaker 2: I mean I love her character on the show because she gets shit going.
Speaker 1: She says things that your jaw drops. I think she's great on the show, one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: But Panthea, you little self absorbed, a titch and also like just a tiny therapist.
Speaker 3: Would say when we talk about my youth, this person may not be a.
Speaker 1: Narcissist, but they have narcissistic tendencies, right, exactly right.
Speaker 2: What in the Adrian maloof was going on with Panthea's friend's hair.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was she even doing there?
Speaker 2: She had like two Christmas colors look like just coming curled coming out the side of her head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: She didn't really talk either, like do you think they were testing her out?
Speaker 1: Or probably? You know what cracked me up.
Speaker 2: So after this scene they do the little round robins, but they're all going and they're packing, and Panthea is so unaware and so self de absorbed that she's sitting there talking with her I don't know who she is, her house manager, her assistant, and she's throwing a fit about the fifty shades of red party and the color red is so vulgar to her.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the lady's wearing a red shirt. Hold on, I didn't realize that the moon was wearing a red shirt. The woman's wearing a red shirt.
Speaker 2: No, yes, and that you see her go like, oh okay, she.
Speaker 1: Didn't even notice. I looked at her like she's so badly wanted to say, can you politely cough? She's like, no, I'm going to put up with this. No.
Speaker 3: So I watched it and I was like, you know, I don't look good and ready either. I didn't notice that the girl had a red shirt.
Speaker 1: She had a red shirt on it. I didn't notice it. I'm like, what does that say about me?
Speaker 3: It's not even about me, So I'm just like lack of awareness that I'm watching.
Speaker 1: It's not normally a detailed person.
Speaker 2: But when the lady kind of just made this look at her, like, hey, I am wearing red right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're telling me it's vulgar. Vulgar is an extreme word for a color. Just say it's not a color that looks good on me.
Speaker 3: Like it's like how light pink doesn't look great on me because I kind of just look all the same color.
Speaker 2: I am like anything pale, anything pale is not good for me unless I'm tan, and I'm rarely tan.
Speaker 1: But then all the.
Speaker 3: Girls and a man's friend, Gina are heading to Nassy's.
Speaker 1: Cotswold, Like how I can't even say that. I had to look it up Cotswold.
Speaker 3: Estate in a helicopter. How would you feel about going in that helicopter?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go, you would have. I want to know how long the drive was.
Speaker 2: It is anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours, depending on where you live in London. It's about seventy five miles from London, so it's not even as far as me going to Big Bear, and it takes me two hours to get to Big.
Speaker 1: So it's like you coming to LA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I did earlier in the season of Orange County, like years ago, flew from Orange County to LA in a helicopter.
Speaker 1: Heather had her friend's helicopter.
Speaker 2: And I just you see so many helicopters going down, and when a helicopter goes down, it just seems like.
Speaker 1: It's no one lives. Well, that's exactly what Karen watching. She's like.
Speaker 3: Karen's like, I'm not gonna It's one thing that I was with my entire family and we're all going down.
Speaker 1: She's like, but the idea of me being by myself in there right, well, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: What sealed the deal for me is when Kobe went down and his daughter and every you know, everybody else it was on that helicopter and.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a private plane little two sedars snow whatever they're called, that took off from Orange County last week.
Speaker 1: The engine field, it landed on the beach. The guy walked away. I mean, you have to have two engines if there's a helicopter like, I don't. I just don't. It just scares me.
Speaker 2: It's me personally, like if I'm going to Hawaii, I ain't doing a helicopter tour.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I mean I've been on a helicopter before too, only when I filmed on Housewives, and I don't remember being that scared. But I also, I mean that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't love private jets either. I don't. I love being on them. I love the convenience.
Speaker 2: I love that you know, you don't have to go through security, say all that stuff. But I hate saying this is I'm getting on an airplane soon. The private ones are the usually the ones.
Speaker 3: That you don't know that you're just making up a statistics I am not.
Speaker 1: They're the ones statistically that will.
Speaker 3: I want to see the documentational proof of this.
Speaker 1: You're solely going off.
Speaker 3: Your own basis because big when full airplanes crash, you don't actually hear about it as much.
Speaker 2: If you're asking about the odds of crush, the short answer is yes, private jets and private aviation generally have a higher accident rate than commercial airlines.
Speaker 1: So I hate to say I'm right, but I'm right, Okay, fine, But so you're telling me.
Speaker 3: If tomorrow somebody was like, hey, guys, I've got a dual engine private jet to take you guys to Cabo, you would say, now one or two.
Speaker 1: Pilots, two pilots, two engine.
Speaker 2: No, I will do it, but it scares me more. I'm just not a great flyer in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean either way, Karen doesn't do it. She gets there, and but I I love how everybody's like, we.
Speaker 1: Weren't sure you actually were coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, if it's an hour and a half drive, no, yeah, I'm gonna drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then the girls, you know what, something.
Speaker 1: Confuses me what.
Speaker 2: I had to rewind and rewind a lot on this show because sometimes I their accents are so strong. I could because I had the CODs waed whatever it's called. I couldn't understand what they're saying. When Amanda said it's lovely to stay in a private country home, but it's but I'm not sure the house is set up for a guest of my caliber, and then I mean I wanted to punch her. But then they're not staying Amanda said that, oh yeah, but they're not staying in the house.
Speaker 1: They're not even staying in the house.
Speaker 3: Apparently the house is getting renovated, so they're just hanging out at the house. And then the girls are all staying at hotels.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been in a situation like that that's called traders. Yeah. The castle is like the whole upstairs is not isn't actually but not really functional.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, so I think they've probably just gotten this beautiful house that's on the country side. It's okay, and then all the girls are going and staying in hotel rooms. But I'd like it better that all the girls are staying in hotel rooms than like a couple.
Speaker 1: So how much you think that house cost? I mean a lot.
Speaker 2: So they have the Beckhams out there, they have royalty that live out there, Like this is like Aspen, I guess for.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's very I mean I would say it's very expensive.
Speaker 1: But I mean that cake business must do really well. I don't think it's the cape. I think it might be the husband. Oh, I don't know what he does.
Speaker 3: I don't eat her because remember we've just morphed all the husbands into one husband. Yeah, but Amanda, of course, just to push on. It has to be like, I wonder why I'm not staying there.
Speaker 1: Well, you know exactly why you're not.
Speaker 2: You don't want to stay there because it's not you're not at that caliber. It's not at that caliber. I'm not sure this house is set up for a guess of Mike Halliba.
Speaker 3: Well, then they go on a walk with Sir Henry, who is Queen Elizabeth's right hand man, and Amanda thinks she's found herself a new husband.
Speaker 1: Now do you think that Sir Hendry? Okay? Do you I'm pretty sure Sir Henry doesn't have the money that you want if he is working for the Royal family. Do you think he still is working for the royal family. There's no way he'd be allowed to film if he was still working for the Royal family.
Speaker 2: Well, Queen Elizabeth has passed on rest in peace. Do you think that up until that time he was still because I feel like the picture they showed of the Queen and Sir Henry, he was much younger.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like he's probably worked there for a minute. If he's feeling okay to go on Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: It looks like he has a little miles on him. He's bless his hot. He's seen a lot of women since Queen Elizabeth, did you see Amanda like just go in to kiss him? Like, I'm like, what are you doing, Amanda.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get myself to just be patient with her, but like I never do well with toity toity either do I?
Speaker 1: I just it doesn't work out for me.
Speaker 3: But then Amanda tells Gina and Juliet about panthea slut shaming comments Gina.
Speaker 1: Gina's the friend, the random friend. That's why was she there? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's because they're still waiting on Juliette to arrive because remember we're still missing a housewife.
Speaker 1: And Karen, right, because Karen's driving well yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean and real like Juliette doesn't arrive this entire episode.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean the other Juliette, Yes, Juliette from the London show, the whatever.
Speaker 1: I think they're waiting on her to arrive. So she's going to be there at some point.
Speaker 3: She's going to start the season. I mean, she's one, she's a house.
Speaker 2: You were going to get a couple of episodes out of this trip, is what you're saying. And she'll arrived that Okay.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even know if she's coming on this trip. My point is she's coming on this.
Speaker 1: She's on episode five. That is what I heard. Okay, so maybe I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: But I have some friends in London, some fans that reach out and they're so happy that we're recapping it, and they say that it does get intense.
Speaker 3: Well I can see it getting into I mean, I'm more and more into it as I watch.
Speaker 1: But then as they're I just want to hear you say cheese rolling, just say it. You can hear me, just like I really have to say this.
Speaker 3: Then they decide they're having a cheese rolling competition and Juliette wins, and a shoe throwing contest that may have the word wink in the title.
Speaker 1: Karen wins. I think it's Willie and those are boots.
Speaker 2: But okay, So the cheese rolling competition was so funny because they show like other people.
Speaker 1: Doing it and.
Speaker 2: It's like tough mutter yes, and I'm thinking, there's no way not one of these girls are going to do it, and then of course they don't, except only one falls down, and that was carm oh, I'm sorry, that was panthea.
Speaker 1: Panthea, yeah pants? I thought one other person rolled down the hill? Was that the friend of Oh I didn't, I didn't notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Panthea falls down, but I think one rolled down. Yeah, because who won that, Juliette. Because Juliette wins. So that's why Panthea had to fall down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now you know what what willies are? Right? We Willie? No, No, wet Willie? Should I say wet Willie's? You know what a willie is, right? It's a penis? Right? No, it's a boot. Wellie's well you're not saying, I'm sorry. We don't call him wellies. We call them rain boots. But yes, I knew a wellie was a rain boot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know that until our trip to Ireland and they're like, you got to put the wellies on? I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But could you imagine that being a competition?
Speaker 3: Who's who could throw the boot the furthest every single Orange County house?
Speaker 1: So I would be flinging those boots at each other. It's very boring over there.
Speaker 2: But I mean, even I find it hard to fully get upset about the shit talking because they sound so proper when they say it. I know, but I thought, tutty, she's such a taut.
Speaker 1: She is a haunt taut, and you're like, God, that sounds so nice. Say it again, give it to me. But so they have these competitions.
Speaker 3: Then afterwards, the girls freshen up for Nassi's dinner, so that means they hop back into the car to go back to the estate afterwards, and Karen Panthea get into a fight.
Speaker 2: Shocker, Didn't she say just a little bit earlier in this season that.
Speaker 1: She was going to zip it? Didn't she tell Nassi that I'm going to zip it?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, the only reason they showed you saying that is because you didn't zip it.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna zip it. You ain't gonna zip it.
Speaker 3: But Karen says Panthea isn't a lady after she commented on her contact lenses the moment she stepped into her house.
Speaker 1: Is that a weird thing to do? Or would you not think? Twice?
Speaker 3: I actually think it's a weird. I think it's an asshole move.
Speaker 2: Okay, saying on camera I love your contact lenses is basically like saying your eyes are fake.
Speaker 1: And I know it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not a complex like and you can you know if because you couldn't see the contact lenses if they were just your natural color. The only way that she can tell is because when your eyes move around in a fake color contact, you can see that it's fake. I mean I used to have purple eyes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, you did, not used for that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking early nineties, maybe even late eighties is when they came out, and I wanted blue ways so bad, and I had shit brown eyes. You know, I'm at your look about my shit brown eyes and so but you know that brown eyes and blonde terra's a sign of beauty.
Speaker 1: Well did you know that blue eyes?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but that's what they were talking. So I wanted blue eyes so bad. So I got the contacts. They were so damn fake, so uncomfortable. Your eyes hurt like hell, And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: I'm like a young mom of you know, at eighteen with a one year old, and I'm gonna sit in my rocking chair with fake contacts on.
Speaker 1: Didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything, like just in case I need to go to the supermarket. Somebody may see me and see.
Speaker 3: That I have fake blue eyes, but no, her saying that was solely to.
Speaker 1: Be a dick. There's no way anything else.
Speaker 3: Then Panthea says she is more of a lady than Karen and specifically points out the tattoo peeking out above her boob, as well as the fact that Karen used to sell clothes. I'm sorry, I'm with Karen on this one. I am too, I'm with Karen on this whole entire fight.
Speaker 1: And then she goes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: My mom used to sell clothes and by the way, I mean, I used to work at Snappy Car rental and Burger King.
Speaker 1: Does that define me for the rest of my life? And even if she does sell clothes did retail? Who cares?
Speaker 3: And I just so we know, I have a tattoo on my toe that I got in the eighth grade that's been falling off for years and now just.
Speaker 1: Looks like a line, so like, I don't seen it down. I I've been meaning to take you into Laser Away, but bigger fish to fry lately. So whose team are you on?
Speaker 3: Definitely on Karen's team, I think, like Panthea truly has never met like a judgment. She doesn't want to like make like she's like, if there is something I can judge and I can say openly where I want to say, Panthea, why are you in the same dress as last week?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What I found like really intriguing, almost like a movie, is there's NeSSI on the piano and she's going back and forth and she's playing. She's looking out the window and seeing the girls fighting.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, because ain't gonna go Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I wonder how many times she had to film playing that song before, like the bus actually got there, how she got it cleared?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. We don't know what if that song was. We have no idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe the composer of that song is a friend of Nassi's, but AnyWho, I mean, it was a good episode.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: Clearly we can see who it's going to revolve around, which is why I'm excited for the new Juliet to come in. Yeah, yeah, thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teason a Pod. We will be back tomorrow with more juice.