Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Back to Happy Hour. We are here for part two with Rachel Nance, so let's get into it. We're going to transition to a very fun game.
Speaker 2: This week. We have been doing behind the scene photos, so we're going to share some.
Speaker 1: Behind the scene photos that the audience has never seen and probably you haven't seen yourself either, So we're gonna show them. You're gonna have to give us the backstory, so just make sure that you explain it very well for our audience to keep track with on our Instagram wherever they see the photos.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, great, let's get our first one in.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, this was so fun.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 3: It's the nurse in me. Okay.
Speaker 4: So this was what I think the first group date, or this is the first group date, and it's this is my version of the Last Supper, so.
Speaker 5: Say biblically accurate last summer.
Speaker 4: And Jesus is laughing at this because it's Evelyn's feet in the air.
Speaker 3: Because she dove to get the chair next to Joey. It's oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: There's Maria, there's Lauren, There's Erica, there's Kelsey t there's is that Taylor, and then there's me reaching because why are we jumping?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: And I, even after it was so funny, I wonder, I said, girl, we don't jump for man.
Speaker 3: They jump for us, sister. We don't do that, not for Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Why did that?
Speaker 1: Why did that sound by not make air like I'm hollering.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, we don't. We don't do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That was honestly an insane moment.
Speaker 3: No, I said, I think she broke the plate. I'm pretty sure she.
Speaker 2: I mean, something's broken, and I'm like it wasn't hurt.
Speaker 4: But I just I remember, I said, girl, that's no, this is date one. This is date one, sister, Yes.
Speaker 5: Who got the group date rose on this date?
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 4: Was it you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: On that date?
Speaker 4: I won that that whole. I won the first dance, but the group the h I actually don't know. I didn't really pay attention too much until it was like final six.
Speaker 2: She goes, I don't saw it happening.
Speaker 5: All I know is I.
Speaker 4: Says, bliss until you get to like less girls. I was like, the more I cared, the more I would go crazy. So I didn't pay attention to probably like week six.
Speaker 6: I was kind of okay, well, I guarantee you all the other girls are paying attention because you're the one that got the slow dance in front of Michael Bolton.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I don't know how I got picked about us. I said, I don't know.
Speaker 4: How well because my speech I made it well peeing and I think that was funny.
Speaker 3: I think I could have said anything, he still would have picked you.
Speaker 2: Wait next fun enough?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh go wait what am I gonna?
Speaker 2: This was such a ton Wow. Everyone looks so different. I'm like, is that Kelsey in the middle. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, wow we were.
Speaker 3: This was when we were first traveler.
Speaker 2: Good lay up everyone's baby.
Speaker 4: So it's a group of us getting off the plane and we had to walk down on the runway to get to I think our next flight, but all of us and someone was like, smile and we're all so tired, but we all locked in and went like exhausted.
Speaker 3: They're like, everyone love each other.
Speaker 4: He said, okay, oh my gosh, yeah, this is the thing. This is I think someone We're all really getting very very close because we're about to go to Malta.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, why I forgot about that photo.
Speaker 2: How was it traveling together on y'all season? Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean I think we had the best time, mind you. Okay, So they're trying to think of a name for us, because okay, there's a ton of women, you know, traveling.
Speaker 3: What are we going to be?
Speaker 4: I said, we should say we're either because most of us are tall.
Speaker 3: So I said, either.
Speaker 4: We're models, or like a something simple, something basic, or like a dance crew.
Speaker 3: And then someone goes, oh, we could just.
Speaker 4: Say that we're in a math club or a bowling club.
Speaker 3: And I said, so.
Speaker 2: Stir a bowling club.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it actually worked on our favorite Legh and I were sat next to each other and the plane had a bowling game on.
Speaker 3: The screen, and so this lady was.
Speaker 4: Like, what are you guys here for? And she goes bowling, clicks the game. You know, she's just playing it in the flight, and I after the lady talks to us, she goes.
Speaker 3: I know you're lying. I know yours aren't for bowling. You have to be for something else. Like you guys are gorgeous. You know, there's a group.
Speaker 4: Of stunning girls on a flight, like, that's just not a bowling team. And so we've went and just went off the plane.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: People have to remember how sketchy it looks too, because it's a group of gorgeous women with no phones following around one person, usually a male producer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's horrible if you need help, you know, or hold that angel whatever that you know.
Speaker 3: The thing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we had I think it was like it was stressful for the producers, but I think because we had to follow them like puppies, we had the best time else where to go and we got to see the world for me for free when your guys dying, So.
Speaker 5: Just our emotional sanity, that's the only thing we pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, next photo, I like this game.
Speaker 3: Well my gosh, why.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this is a picture of me. This was before I just got to Mexico. This is when we were final three and they and I was like, oh, this tub looks so comfy. Can I sit in it? And I sat in it and I was like, this is so comfortable. I feel so stressed.
Speaker 3: So I sat.
Speaker 4: Fully done in my long dress.
Speaker 3: So hot in Mexico.
Speaker 4: Is my first time in Mexico, and I was actually taking it all in.
Speaker 3: I was really excited to be there.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize I was gonna, you know, jump and almost break my jaw the next the next day, this is just me, like, why am I in a.
Speaker 3: Tub without water?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 5: What was it like for you? Because for those who don't know what, once you get to the final three, they kind of separate us, so you're finally alone for the first time.
Speaker 3: What was that like for you?
Speaker 4: I was very sad because they separated us as soon as it was final three. There's a photo of Daisy, kelsey A and I holding roses and I remember they said, okay, say you're goodbyes and I was like why and they're like, well, you can't see each other again until the next ceremony.
Speaker 3: And I got so close to them.
Speaker 4: Kelsey A and I roommates back to back in Spain and in Canada, so we spent a lot of time together.
Speaker 3: So I was very, very sad about that.
Speaker 4: And it takes a mental toll because you're like, what are they thinking? Like what am I thinking?
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 4: You know, you have to try to distract yourself. We don't have much to distract yourself, so you're just sitting in the room thinking like, oh wow, this could be it. Either I'm gonna, you know, go home, or you know it's it's now. Looking back, I'm like, wow, it was really a challenge, I think, to like push through that because you just don't know what's happening on the other side with the other girls, and then you don't know how they're doing either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially because it's fantasy.
Speaker 5: And I remember I was sitting there spiraling every single night. I'm like, what's happening, what's happening, and you just to like sit.
Speaker 2: There with no distraction. The Lord new to send me home, Charity.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
Speaker 2: The Lord new to say, good bad Charity.
Speaker 1: Here is over, got in your favorite Okay, Hello, Oh my goodness, Oh.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my gosh, wait, I love this photo.
Speaker 3: Best friend of well, Oh my gosh, wait, this is such a good photo. She watched the show.
Speaker 4: She like actually was a fan of the show, and we lived together.
Speaker 3: We were roommates, and.
Speaker 4: She Joey was announced and she came to my bedroom and she was like, oh my gosh, like Joey's a baucher. And I said, girl, don't care about that show, and she was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna just like send a photo of you as a like as a joke. And then I got picked and so I left and then I came back and she was she was the one person I called when I.
Speaker 3: Was at the mansion. I need to go home. I can't do this.
Speaker 4: So Prisa, she was my face, is my producer, and she was like, I think we did give Rachel a call, like she's not doing well, and they said, you have like one person to call, and she Noel is the one person who will always answer my phone no matter what. And I called her and she answered him like the second ring, She's like hello, and it was an unknown number. I was like hi, and I'm crying. She goes, you got this like it's fine, like I'm gonna see when you get home. And it makes me emotional because we had like a tiff recently and we didn't talk for like almost a year, and Cherty I talked about this and we we just realized we couldn't live without each other. We just rekindled our friendship.
Speaker 3: And she's my life.
Speaker 4: I absolutely cannot imagine my life without her.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a sweet photo. It's her.
Speaker 4: They couldn't bring my family, but they surprised me and brought Noel to uh the episode of Women Tu Lull and she's the first person I wanted to hug after Soel.
Speaker 6: I was standing backstage with Noel and it was like, she doesn't know you're here. We know that, Like this is gonna really just she cannot know you're hair because she's got to go on stage and she's got to do her thing. But we're going to sneak you in right as she sits down, so the first person she sees is you from the hot seat. So you're gonna be that moment of confidence for her. And this I just remember seeing the two of you guys lock eyes, and the second you wrapped your hot seat, it was like, Noel, just blind for you up there.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: I was like with my phone, I was like, I have to go get this for them because I know they're gonna want this moment recorded for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: String, what is that theory? What is that theory? Red String? There's some theory.
Speaker 4: But there's a photo of her and not before we ever knew each other in the same picture, and we became friends. Her mom was going through old photos of Noel in middle school and I'm behind her. I'm standing behind her and we don't know each other. And then we met the year after and became best friends. And so she's just We've been through a lot. So that's why I get emotional.
Speaker 3: This is very so we.
Speaker 5: Need Noel to be flown out to Bachelor in Paradise next season when you get engaged, and when you get engaged, we bring out Noel and then we put it next to this photo.
Speaker 2: And when Rachel gets engaged to Ron, there we go.
Speaker 3: He's mercy.
Speaker 2: I have heard listen to some hellos.
Speaker 4: I have like dating right now is on the on the agenda, but I have so many great like so many great things happening the next month, and I'm like, I want to you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: And both things can be true. We support all endeavors. Hella, you talking to the right one over here? Are any and everything?
Speaker 4: Yes? I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that photo is don't you guys put that photo?
Speaker 2: I know No, it's like sweet. I'm like, we like seeing emotional Rachel. Very cute.
Speaker 3: Do we have another or is that the last one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I think that was our last another picture of Ron and really quickly.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, what guys do take bad photos?
Speaker 2: What guys?
Speaker 3: What I feel like guys take bad photos?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Like the pictures aren't bad.
Speaker 3: I was gone that bad picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rachel, tell us more, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I think people will show me a photo and instant I'm like, oh, yeah, they're okay. But then in person, I'm like, oh my goodness, Wow, you're actually like.
Speaker 2: You're let's let's hear your thoughts on these photos.
Speaker 3: He's adorable. You know what, before you open up.
Speaker 1: Give us more than adorable, Like, tell me how about that Jawla, tell me about the hair.
Speaker 5: Come on, Okay, before we close out our time machine behind the scenes segment, can you leave the audience with one tiny little piece of tea that happened behind the scenes that maybe we didn't see.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so I can say this now because Marie and I are We've never I've never had a beef with Maria ever. But in there's an episode it's in Spain, and it's when Maria's talking to so I forget what the encounter is that it's there's something, you know, Because the next season they made that they made everything like ten times and it was bigger than it was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: But there's a clip where you see my hand literally just like this like this.
Speaker 4: And it's me yelling across and I was because she was her and Lea were going at it, and I was like, not too I was like, not too much of my sister.
Speaker 3: I was like no, no, no, no no. So there's a whole.
Speaker 4: Segment of me like screaming, saying something, and then they had to pull me away because they're like, Rachel it it's that's just calmed down.
Speaker 3: Let's just bring it to center. But yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 4: You can see my hand like in the corner of the screen because I'm like kind of yelling, and they.
Speaker 3: Clipped it out. But I think that's it. I think everything was pretty much shown.
Speaker 4: There wasn't anything crazy that happened behind the scenes that I remember.
Speaker 5: I've heard through whatever source I have that there was a lot when there were interactions with Mariett. Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 5: I love her?
Speaker 3: But that's what I heard because.
Speaker 4: All my interactions with her were great, like we never and again, like I said, I wasn't paying attention until there was less of us, So there probably was, But damn, I wish I saw some stuff because I love that I'm not involved in.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it Jasper is Jasper where y'all went to.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there like a lot of drama there or like just some like weird people were moving very strangely. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think tensions were very very I and Jasper. There was a lot going on right Like when we traveled, you know, there was bedbugs and half of us, all my luggage was lost going to Jasper, Like there were so many things, like most of my dresses were ruined because they were sent to a dry cleaner.
Speaker 3: So a lot of our I think everyone.
Speaker 4: Was just the stakes were so high, like there's yeah, everyone's you know, uncomfortable. We don't really know what's happening half the time. So yes, I think naturally there was a lot of tension. It wasn't anything personal. It was just at this point, we spent so much time together and we're hearing each other talk about the same guy, and.
Speaker 3: We're them so much, and it's a lot.
Speaker 4: You're getting closer to women, but now I have to realize you have to get distance to them because it's like, Okay, it's getting real, like I can't really be as close to you. So yeah, I like even Daisy and I we had a conversation. It was off camera and I told her and I said, no matter if it's you or me, let's take the space because I want to stay friends with you, you know.
Speaker 3: So we had to have that.
Speaker 4: Hard conversation because I said, if it is you or if it is whoever it is, I love you so much that I don't want.
Speaker 3: To lose contact.
Speaker 4: So we had we we talked a lot about that because we got so close.
Speaker 3: She's happy with thor so now I haven't.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we were having a lot of tough conversations a lot of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jasper was tough. Jasper was cursed. It sounds like dogs though.
Speaker 4: The bed bugs was and well, we saw it in Montreal first, and I caught it in a cup. I put it in a cup to show the hotel people because I was like, there's bed books, there's none, So I grabbed my god to show them, and poor Kelsey t she was it was in her room, and that poor girl was she crashed out a little bit rightfully, so because take my skin off, rip my skin off.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but at this point, yeah, it was a stressful time.
Speaker 2: It was a lot. We like the tea. That was great tea.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, thank you, because I've always been so cute curious about Joey's season just seems so elusive. From what I said, so what I ured, it feels like the story is not staring. But I love that they were like and Rachel's going to be in the other room.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna see any of this because she's not participating. That's amazing. That's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 4: That was pretty vocal too, if I if I was just over something, oh Rachel's like not having it well.
Speaker 1: And I think we see that, we see that, like even with what was like shown to us, it's like and I think that's what people kind of fixated a little bit too much on with you specifically, like oh, Rachel's face, and I'm like, I know you can't, like you wear everything on your on your face.
Speaker 2: So I'm working on it.
Speaker 4: I'm working on it because Okay, I was at work, Guys, I was at work and this doctor was like, I know I'm rambling.
Speaker 3: The doctor was like, hey, so I'm thinking for our patient we should do.
Speaker 4: And I said this, he goes, you don't agree, and I was like, oh no, I'm just listening to what you're saying. And he's like, no, your face is saying you don't agree. And I said, no, Doc, I don't agree. I think that's all wrong. I think we it's all wrong everything you're saying.
Speaker 3: So I am working on my facial expressions. I found that it is very expressive.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I think you should. Yeah, And we're trying to acting.
Speaker 4: Like when I do my acting classes, they're like, your face is so expressive, like you know what you're you know what you're thinking. When I'm teaching pilates, they just know when I hate something, I'm like, I hate this exercise.
Speaker 3: We're just going to do it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It works well. Thank you, Rachel. This is your d D.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I will no, I will still have to call for additional details.
Speaker 2: However, this.
Speaker 1: Group FaceTime after this, but we are so happy that you came and spent time with us today on Happy Hour. Where can our listeners follow and keep up with.
Speaker 4: You, Rachel, Marie Anne or you can also follow in my bio. It's renewed by Rach, I have a big event coming up in LA for my notes next month, so stay tuned for that. Maybe you'll get an invite if you're nursing influencer.
Speaker 5: But yeah, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: We need to get into it because there's nothing and there's no one I need to see on the beach more than Rachel. I.
Speaker 5: I couldn't agree more. And for those listening, there is no confirmed Paradise cast. But if me and Charity are gonna do one thing, we're gonna cast people and we're gonna put it into the universe until they have no choice but to go and to cast them exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, at this point, we are the casting directors. And I just self appointed myself that And that's fine because I do see the bigger picture and all of this. I see personalities. I see people who look good together. I see people who might hate each other, and I'm like, I want it all, you know, I want it all, mix them blended down there in that sand.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you know who I was thinking. Also, as soon as we stop talking about it, Malik.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I don't think so no, why no, I think like I think not in a bad way, because I'm like, obviously we also love Malik. I think he's too polished for her. I think she needs someone that's a little bit like Rachel's very like outdoors like not in a bad way, She's just very outdoorsy, like she has her like super glam moments, but she has her also like very chill and you know, not so glam moments, like she wears both very well.
Speaker 2: But I think Malik is you know, he's black excellent, he is? He is.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think because now that you say that, I'm going back through the cast and trying to think because I love Ron, but I would say that Ron is also polished.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like and who gives?
Speaker 5: I would go camping and.
Speaker 2: Be like they gave the shark too. They would be a good man. I don't think so. But I'm like, they would look good together.
Speaker 5: They would look fantastic together. The looks department is covered, is it?
Speaker 2: Richard? Is his name Richard?
Speaker 1: I'm blinking Richard, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he gives that. That's very much Rachel's like aesthetic and like vibe. So in that terms, they could be in alignment. But personality wise, I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 2: I also want to put my money on.
Speaker 5: It, Okay, I want to ask because she had mentioned in so many words that these men are going off to film with someone on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know that because that happened.
Speaker 1: To me and me as well, wait, what do you mean there was literally nothing else interesting? Well, my season was interesting, but like in terms of drama.
Speaker 2: So after my.
Speaker 1: Season a Bachelorette, I like, obviously get my phone back and one of the first messages I have is from a girl that was talking to Aaron b And it became this whole thing. I went to Paradise on your season to like clear that up, and I was like, listen, I support whatever you got going on, but it just I'm not about to be the girl on the side, Like I just want to make sure your motives were clear when you were down there pursuing me.
Speaker 2: So it became this whole thing. But he basically had told her that he was.
Speaker 1: Doing something and she thought it was like they were on a break or whatever, and he ended up doing the Bachelorette and she was like, he lied to me.
Speaker 2: It was just like this whole thing. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: Did you guys end up talking about that in Paradise because it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit there, did it. Yeah?
Speaker 1: I talked about it a little bit with Aaron b but it was more so like I was trying to position it as Listen, I don't have any hard feelings. I'm just letting you know, like that doesn't look good when you're saying like this is all you care about and you're here to truly pursue a woman.
Speaker 2: It's like that needs to be your sole focus. And to come home and.
Speaker 1: Read that was very disappointing and it made me look at him differently, which I hate it because I feel like I left off on a very great place with him and I have so much respect for him. So, yes, we talked about it very briefly. I think it was him and then Eliza. Yeah, I talked about it a little bit with her, but I don't think the whole conversation made air. So of course context for audience members, they were like, well, it's cheerity trying to break them up. I'm like, listen, I'm just trying to give everyone peace and blessings, like that's my only job here genuinely.
Speaker 5: But I feel like more men than not going with a plan after because even yeah, not only did that happen to me, but it happened to who Gabby was engaged to with Eric. He had left a woman and set her flowers and been like, when I come back, we're going to be together, and then he had.
Speaker 2: To talk to you.
Speaker 5: I don't think I knew the ag Yeah, it was pretty There was so much tea happening at.
Speaker 2: The end of our season that I feel like it kind.
Speaker 5: Of got brushed under the rug. Yeah, there was a lot coming out, and I think this is something that is so common again with the men. But should we just come to expect it at this point? Should it even be a conversation that someone's at home.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And it's again it's a fifty to fifty thing, because I'm like, yeah, I can see why they do that, because again, nothing is guaranteed. You don't know how far you're going to go in this journey. But I do think like, if your heart is in the right place, it's like it shouldn't matter, Like it shouldn't matter if I'm going for to stay for two weeks or if I'm.
Speaker 2: Going all the way to the end.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm fully focused on hopefully finding what could be my person. So I'm going to like eliminate any distractions beforehand. I'm going to be in the right you know, heart posture before moving in doing all this. And it's like I just don't get like, like guys can't be by themselves, Like it's okay, like you can come back. You can also maybe spin the block when you're done, Like you don't need to have her just like dangling over here.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little insane.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And speaking of spinning the block like crazy, what is your take on spin the block? Rachel said that there might have been someone in vacination that she had maybe had feelings for. Now they are no longer together, but she would maybe in the future consider it. What's your thoughts on right person, wrong time or spinning the block?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was like the old me us spun a block. I love skirting on the block truly, But now I'm just like I do believe in like wrong person, wrong time. But also I'm the type of person that is like, if everything else makes sense and there's a couple of things that you just need to like work out or figure out, then that's up to the two parties involved to figure it out and like not give up or just be like okay, like this isn't in the cards for us. I just I feel like that's sometimes an easy way out in dating. But I can personally say, like, I feel like maybe Rachel's like leaving that open because you know, like there was so much love in that friendship and there was a lot like going on. But I don't do I think that she needs to put all of her eggs in one basket with this person. Absolutely not and not in about like I love them both, but I think if it was supposed to happen, it would have been happened, you know what I mean. And that's like with the most love and respect me saying that I just am not a fan. I'm like it, we did it, it didn't work out, okay, cool.
Speaker 5: You know people always say that, and I don't know if I necessarily agree with you. I think that there is a world where you can find each other at the right time. And I think just because it hasn't happened or it didn't happen exactly when you thought it was, doesn't mean that it shouldn't. Because if we are thinking about the same person for Rachel. I feel like that is such a solid match, and could it be the right person if he were maybe in a different place.
Speaker 1: Or what's your ter Maybe yeah, I'm like, maybe we would never know. I think, yeah, on paper compatibility, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, clearly there's a reason.
Speaker 1: And again, like what you're saying is like maybe he's focused on something else or whatever whatever the problem was.
Speaker 2: That did not make this happen. I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just not I'm not in the ministry anymore of just sitting around waiting around, like and that's my thing.
Speaker 2: And it's like, obviously she doesn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: She could go date someone and then maybe their paths crossed later in life.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Like I said, from what I know, I just feel like if it was to happen, because again everything did make sense, but certain things didn't make sense, so like there's a reason why maybe someone just didn't want it as much.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I love just in the block.
Speaker 5: If I if I do one thing, it's it's get back together with an X. So I think that's why I'm just that's supported I'm not it could happen. I would love to see both of them in Paradise again selfishly and to just see in that environment.
Speaker 3: If there could.
Speaker 2: Be, it would be It would be great TV.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that, because, like I said, it's gonna go one way or the other, Like they either will get to the beach and it's like, oh, okay, wait, we actually do like we should try this out. Or it's like they can't stand to see each other, or like she can't stand to see him, but so like it could be a mess, or it could be a glorious victory and we will wait to find out.
Speaker 5: We will wait to find out.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 5: When you say the mature thing, and I always say the thing that you shouldn't do, it's.
Speaker 2: Just about us.
Speaker 1: I really am so torn because I was like you and listen, I literally used to do that so much like in my single life, I'm like, Okay, well I'm bored.
Speaker 2: Today, let's go, you know, let's go. And it's I don't want.
Speaker 1: To say it's toxic, but it's just like there was an element to that where it's like, Okay, you're just having fun, you're living life.
Speaker 2: And I fully support that, but I'm just again.
Speaker 1: Now I'm in a place where I'm like peace, Like nothing's coming from this, like besides me like crying my boredom for like a couple of hours. It's like, no, I have to look at the bigger picture for myself. And that's why I'm like, that's the mature take on it. But no, I support both sides, you know me. I'm like, you want to spend a block, please go spin it and let me know how it was after No.
Speaker 5: Literally, anything a woman does, I support it, and anything a man does, I don't support it.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys for joining us today on Bachelor Happy Hour. Make sure that you are following us at Bachelor Happy Hour and at Bachelor Nation. Make sure you rate, review, subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast, and we will see you guys soon.
Speaker 2: Five