Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just you.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 4: We hope everyone had a beautiful holiday weekend.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Gilmore Girl's Gazette.
Speaker 5: This is very exciting except I heard you're sick.
Speaker 4: I'm on day five of being sick, and today I woke up and finally things are moving out of my body.
Speaker 5: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: I said, I heard you're sick, Like we have a team of people reporting to me on your conditions, but really it was you texted me and said I feel like dog poop.
Speaker 1: I feel like dog poop.
Speaker 4: Fine, literally, finally today I'm like starting like to be able to.
Speaker 5: And you don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It just was like a horrible cold because it was a little strap and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: COVID horrible virus.
Speaker 4: I was in Mexico this past weekend and on Friday when I left, I started to feel tickled.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh oh boy.
Speaker 4: Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, then Sunday, and yeah, I'm finally today feeling life is getting better and like I'm able to, you know, blow my nose and get things moving.
Speaker 1: It's just whoa gosh. I hate being sick, and being sick pregnant is just the worst.
Speaker 4: Because I was in Mexico and my husband was like, just take whatever my legs are giving him, Like I can't. I literally cannot. I'm too scared.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: I'm too scared too.
Speaker 4: I'm too scared to you would take them like the cough drops in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, like, so I just waited till I got back yesterday to take stuff.
Speaker 5: Nothing is more fun than getting sick on vacation.
Speaker 3: I know, you're like, I'm not at home, I'm in a strange place in a hotel room probably like squashed it.
Speaker 5: You're just like, oh, this is awesome.
Speaker 4: I know the good And we had our son with us too, and the good news is like he was obsessed with like the pool and the beach, so like they right, So he was had a great time and he slept hard when he needed to because he was so tired.
Speaker 1: So it was it was all good.
Speaker 4: And I got, you know, to have my own piece sometimes when they were out of the room.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, we're here.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry that happened. That's horrible.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend? What did you do well?
Speaker 3: I don't want to pivot too quickly to Gilmore Girls Gazette, but I will so I don't want to do a spoiler, and I also have not seen it yet, but I think it's only right that we report on the fact that Alexis Bladell returned for The Handmaid's Tale finale. Now, no spoilers. I couldn't do them anyway because I'm behind. I haven't started this season yet because I'm gonna I won't gonna binge it, but I mean, that's majure.
Speaker 1: So walk me through it. Because I'm that person that was obsessed with season.
Speaker 4: When I'm Hands Beings Tail arguably obsessed with season two. But halfway through season two, my husband stopped watching it with me, and I refused to watch it alone because I was so oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Scared it was it?
Speaker 4: I had I would have to watch it at nine am because if I watched it at nine pm, I literally could not sleep.
Speaker 1: So what happened to her character?
Speaker 5: So her character got out? I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe her character, if I remember correctly, got sent to that horrible prison and then got back to wherever they all live which the name's escaping me. And then I think that when June was supposed to be able to get out with the baby.
Speaker 5: Am I getting this right?
Speaker 3: Because June eventually does get out, but I think at first Alexis Bludell got out. I think that's what happened, if I remember correctly, that she says take the baby and get out, and Alexis Bludell escaped with the baby and found June's husband and a couple other people that had gotten out, and so then I think she was trying to reconcile with her wife, and then they kind of go off and disappear. So I think that's sort of the last we saw of her, and it was before June got out, if I remember. I mean, this is why I haven't watched the new season because I want to watch everything again before.
Speaker 5: The final season.
Speaker 3: So I'm just sort of enjoying it for myself, but I'm gonna be behind. That's what I recall. How she returns. I have no idea, and we won't say.
Speaker 4: I just like can't believe all that her from what I remember. Oh that her character dure during that, like her character.
Speaker 5: Was, her character just gets messed up.
Speaker 3: They like do that terrible surgery on her, I know, and then she goes to that map whack prison like I wanted to say a bad word, so.
Speaker 5: I mean so bad.
Speaker 4: And it's true that she like stepped away because it was a little like traumatizing to her.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was to like raise her act because she actually has a kid and then she got divorced, so I don't know if it had to do with that. I don't know personal life stuff, but I want to go back to I'm starting from episode one of The Handmaid's Sale again and gonna go all the way through before I watched the final season.
Speaker 5: That's good, But thanks for asking about my weekend.
Speaker 3: I was at Bottle Rock and uh, I'm trying to think of there's any Gilmore Girl's connections there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: In sync does.
Speaker 3: Get mentioned in an episode of Gilmore Girls, I believe, and justin Timberlake was performing, if I remember correctly, Emily was gonna do the Backstreet Boys or an in sync or a ninety eight degrees poster, But now I can't remember if it was remember being Backstreet Like I might be throwing in sync in there, just because.
Speaker 1: In sync was asked by Emily.
Speaker 3: Z Oh good, okay, good, so it does have a Gilmour connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, backside boys, oh, backy side boys. That's right. That was just an amazing.
Speaker 5: He was so good. He was so good.
Speaker 3: Now, I we all remember the the dad dance that went viral. He was not dad dancing because he was awesome and he sings like all the hits.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I had to leave a little early because you know, Grandma doesn't like to get stuck in the traffic.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if he.
Speaker 3: Ever did like any in sync or sometimes I think he might do that one girl You're gone, you know that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't hear a girl friend.
Speaker 5: I don't think he does that one.
Speaker 3: It's the one that's like, gone, go on, go on, girl, because he basically only sang on.
Speaker 4: That we are excellent singers, excellent you know one day listen listen if you want, We'll become a CD.
Speaker 1: It was, oh my god, I said a CD. That just aged me, real real.
Speaker 5: Real, Wait you have a CD out right now? No, you said CD.
Speaker 4: I said, listen if you want, We'll become a CD one day, like you.
Speaker 5: Mean our new podcast. Listen if you want to.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're gonna create an CD that's gonna have all of our musical takes on.
Speaker 6: Like like you might as well said mixtape.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make it, I know, the mixtape era or are you too young for that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm definitely CD.
Speaker 5: I was all, Oh, so you never made like cassette tape mix.
Speaker 4: Tape, No, I mean mixed CDs where you'd have like, oh yeah, yeah, that's you and your girlfriends would trade CDs at the end of the year and be like, this is our this is my summer playlist, like and you would have like a folder in your car with just every CD imaginable.
Speaker 3: Oh I was that era also, but I was prior to that, the mixtape era, and I'm pretty sure we made them Like you had your cassette player had two cassette things, and you'd have a blank one and then you'd put like your Billy Joel or your culture club and you'd hit I think you hit record and play at the same time, so that the second thing would record what was coming off the first one, but no background noise, like it would be professionally done.
Speaker 1: Mine was good old LimeWire. Please don't rest so I don't even know what that is. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: LimeWire.
Speaker 4: LimeWire was that website that you just picked any song you wanted to, found it, burned it onto.
Speaker 5: Like you stole it.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, it was. I mean it's very illegal, and I think that way to be a criminal. D I know.
Speaker 4: That's why I said, don't arrest me. I think it's uh has since.
Speaker 5: Been gone away, gone away.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I just learned that I'm double paying so that I pay for the monthly service.
Speaker 5: Sorry, everybody, We'll get back to the big Melissa McCarthy news. So pang tight. But I just learned that.
Speaker 3: I'm paying for the monthly on Apple and then also I buy songs on iTunes and literally someone looked at me like I was an insane person. Like they were literally like, you buy songs on iTunes and I was like I do, and they're like, but you also have this, and I'm like, oh, that's.
Speaker 5: Not smart what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Got it nothing?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm just wasting money constantly. I've got to stop doing it. I'm gonna try really hard to stop. Let's get to Melissa McCarthy. Now, I think this is an older thing. But I just read it that Melissa McCarthy and I bow Down starts her day with episodes of night Writer and the original Incredible Hulk.
Speaker 5: Did I get that right?
Speaker 1: It's correct.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, let's talk about Night Writer. I watched like every episode. I'm obsessed. Trans Am David Hasselhoff, Michael Knight, Like, have you seen Night Writer?
Speaker 4: No, I can't really contribute to this conversation. Oh, I've seen The Incredible hold but I'm assuming it's not.
Speaker 3: I think you've seen. Yeah, this is Bill Bixby. So I'm pretty sure she watches Night Writer, which you can get on streaming and sometimes I think it runs on TV, but I think mostly it's streaming and I watch it from time to time.
Speaker 5: It it's amazing.
Speaker 6: It's really doesn't totally hold up so well, but like it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Now, the Incredible Hulk, let's talk about that. So this is the I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Bill Bixby version. And I think he was the only actor, Like there was only him because he was kind of on the run, like he was like trying to cure himself from being the Hulk, So there was no other regular actor. He would just bump into people along the way and the music, the music was so sad. When he would at the end of the episode get his like backpack or I think it was a backpack. He was a devil bag and he would just go off again and trying to find a cure.
Speaker 5: And they had this sad music. Okay. The other thing about The Incredible Hulk is it was scary as shit. It was so terrified me.
Speaker 3: I was so afraid of the Hulk, and then I would watch it and then when I was a little kid, I would have nightmare and scream to my mom, he.
Speaker 5: Is turning in He's turning into the.
Speaker 3: Hulk, and I would be so scared because basically what would happen is Bill Bixby the actor, was like doing his thing right, trying to find a cure.
Speaker 5: But if somebody made him angry.
Speaker 3: It would like zoom in on his face and his eyeball and they would and then they would become Hulk like, and then he would transform into.
Speaker 5: The Hulk, which was played by Loo Forigno, and.
Speaker 3: He would like the shirt would rip off and he'd be all green, and then his jeans would become like shorts.
Speaker 5: Like jorts and then he would like lift cars and throw stuff.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like it was really not CGI, right, so it was like just Lou Forigno.
Speaker 5: So he was just much much bigger than Bill Bixby.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like The Avengers Hulk where he's like twenty stories tall. Am I am I selling the show to you? No version, no, no, no, no, that's like a CGI cartoon.
Speaker 5: This was a real dude. He became a real frickin' green dude.
Speaker 3: And I wonder if he ever like just got sick of being in that green makeup all the time.
Speaker 5: But it was so scary when the eyes they would go on.
Speaker 4: You know what I am excited to watch is Melissa McCarthy and the John Bine Ramsey.
Speaker 1: And we've talked about this already.
Speaker 5: She's playing Patty Ramsey.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, she's playing Patsy. I literally can let me google that because I'm actually very curious.
Speaker 3: Ill you you that is there any chance you could watch one episode of night Rider and one episode of the Hulk, like you can have one. You can watch Nightrider this week and The Hulk next week. If Melissa McCarthy does it, you can do it the quality shows. I think The Hulk was more seventies night writers, more eighties.
Speaker 1: No date but summer twenty twenty five, so that is that is all right?
Speaker 5: And who is it? How do we see it?
Speaker 3: Paramount plus paramount plus interesting? Yeah, interesting on like Lifetime like a network, and then would go to streaming.
Speaker 5: But okay, I'm good. Who's playing John Ramsay?
Speaker 1: Oh I just exited out, but I had that John something.
Speaker 3: It's also interesting that John Bennet was like named after John.
Speaker 1: Clive Owen as John Oh.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa? And who's playing John Bennet? A newcomer?
Speaker 1: Probably let me see Emily Mitchell. She's a cute little thing, newcomer.
Speaker 3: And then I wonder about the brother who plays the brother. A lot of people thought the brother did it. I just need to know who did do it.
Speaker 1: I'm of the I'm of the brother theory.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm more maybe accidental. I don't know what was his.
Speaker 4: Name, Burke, I'm assuming ingus Caldwell Ramsey.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the brother's name is, but I'm assuming that. Oh my god, Clive Owen's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be good. I'm gonna watch it, all right. So now we have found an article that I was thinking you could read through, and we're gonna say yes or no. Now I know there's an article, and I know the game was yes or no.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 3: It was things we want to see in the next Gilmore Girls reboot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, seven Gilmore Girls romance twist we'd like to see.
Speaker 5: And then you read them, and then you and I can vote yay or nay.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh my god.
Speaker 5: There's one of them's a huge nay for me. I remember this when I read the article.
Speaker 1: Oh, I literally am reading.
Speaker 4: I have not read through these up until this moment, and I'm getting acid reflect from some of these. Okay, a bed Number one, Jess finds his happy ending and it's not with Rory.
Speaker 5: I say yeah, I'm a yay on that. I'm a ya, I'm a ya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be an interesting twist. I think that would be really good.
Speaker 1: I'm a ya, I say a too.
Speaker 4: Number two, Rory's baby daddy is the Wookie.
Speaker 5: I'm the biggest no on this.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think it's ridiculous. I think the timeline doesn't add up. I think it's such a hard no. No, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, don't do it.
Speaker 3: And here's why I've not watched one episode of nine to one one since they killed Peter Krause, and I do not want that to happen for me with Gilmour girls, I am a no, please do not.
Speaker 5: I don't know to start a petition, but.
Speaker 1: No, I agree hard, hard.
Speaker 5: Pass hard, no, just ridiculous. No.
Speaker 1: Number three Kirk and Lulugo on four Weddings?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means?
Speaker 4: Four weddings? Is that the TV show show? Yeah, it's a reality show. Okay, so four Weddings?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'm a yes, I'm a total yes, I'm a yes. I don't know what happens on that show. But Kirk and Lulu seem primed and ready to be on reality television and I am totally supportive.
Speaker 4: Number four Sukie and Jackson are a central relationship.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? Oh, they are more focused on more attention on them.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: In the last reboot, we only got Melissa McCarthy for like one scene and week.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Melissa McCarthy needs to come back as a major player, like as much as Luke and loa liar.
Speaker 5: In it, Suke, he needs to be in.
Speaker 3: It, and like Melissa McCarthy will do it, like come on, but she'll do it.
Speaker 1: She'll do it. We know her.
Speaker 4: Number five, Laine and Zach get a divorce, but they're fantastic co parents.
Speaker 5: Yes that's a yes, that scene that track.
Speaker 1: I never liked them together.
Speaker 3: I want Paris to be back together with Doyle, but I'm good with Lane and Zach getting separated.
Speaker 4: The same okay, Well, speaking of Paris. At number six, Paris finally gets her queer romance.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, yes, and I can see it.
Speaker 5: I also want her back with Doyle, but yes, I'm good with that. I don't know who it will be. Should who should it be?
Speaker 1: I think it's so many new.
Speaker 5: You mean, like not a character from the past.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that, Yeah, like just so many news picturing that cool.
Speaker 3: I really have a thing for that cool, short haired girl from the L Word.
Speaker 5: I feel like that'd be kind of awesome. You know who I'm talking about. I think we just booked her on KTLA. What's her name? That girl's cool, really cool.
Speaker 3: Not Jennifer Beale's she's also super cool, but it's the other girl.
Speaker 5: There's something real cool about her or Renee Wrap.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Up at number seven, this is the one that's giving me a severe acid reflex, and I'm.
Speaker 1: To recover the wookie was what I thought of was Rory ends up with Tristan. No, no, no, I am not.
Speaker 5: Mad at that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I think that's a crazy twist.
Speaker 3: No. Can you see who wrote this? I want to give credit to them for the idea.
Speaker 1: The writer is Rebecca Pearl Mutter.
Speaker 3: We should have her on, but Woon got it. So go to swoon dot com for the reason on why she likes this.
Speaker 4: I think my favorite of these seven is that Lene and Zach get a divorce, but they're fantastic co parents. I think I never loved their relationship to begin with. It felt weird. It just felt weird, So I like that for them. I feel like Zach needs to be with somebody else, and I feel like Lane, really there was not love there.
Speaker 3: I love David Galski, comeback, David Galski, he returns home.
Speaker 5: That would be iconic.
Speaker 1: Which was your favorite of these seven?
Speaker 5: I think if it was before nobody wants this.
Speaker 3: Adam Brody would have done it now, I don't think so my favorite.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at the Tristan thing, like I am not mad at that.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad.
Speaker 5: At Jess finding love. And it's not rory. I mean a lot of good stuff in there.
Speaker 1: A lot of good There's a lot of good stuff in there.
Speaker 5: Can I just tell you something not? This is just this is not a plug, this is not this is real. I have been watching start TV.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eighty four on my direct TV. It's now in my when I'm scrolling.
Speaker 3: I used to start at two four two, but now I go eighty four, then two four two. Now I don't know what's between eighty five and two four one.
Speaker 5: I probably should learn. But then yeah, then I go to two four two. Anyway, what's next?
Speaker 4: There are seven Gilmore Girls updates, still shaping TV culture in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so these are all articles and stories we've reported to you, but US Magazine, thank you, compiled them so you can see how relevant Gilmore Girls it is.
Speaker 5: Danielle read them off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Gilmer Girl's cast dating histories through the years, which we've heavily heavily.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's a theory that she dated John Hamm, but that Lauren and Graham dated John.
Speaker 1: Has Well, there's more.
Speaker 4: I mean Alexis and Milo obviously, Lauren and Peter Krauss, Scott Patterson and Christine who we know are married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean hello, that one's like obvious because they're married.
Speaker 1: Jared Patalachi and Genevieve Cortesi.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait Oh now I'm getting it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So at first I thought this was who they dated, that both were on Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 5: This is just who their spouses are in real life, That's correct. It's like talking about their dating histories. That's why I thought we were talking about.
Speaker 3: So it's like Lauren Graham and Peter Krause, although there's you know, many speculate with who she dated from remember call her daddy Girl.
Speaker 1: Asked Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: So Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Kate Bosworth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I always get about I never forget, but I forget. So Matt Zugree dated Kate Bosworth for like a long time and they were like pretty.
Speaker 5: Young, like in their early young days. But I like her with Justin Long.
Speaker 1: I did too. They're cute, They're really cute, and I mean, the list goes on. I really, really.
Speaker 5: Really want Matt Zu Greed to date a celebrity. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: I want that to be fun for him to be like, is he with somebody?
Speaker 3: No, but he's real, we don't know because he's so private. He's like so private, you just don't know. But I would like to see him holding hands with someone around town with fake photos like Sutton Foster.
Speaker 1: I would love that, but it's so not him.
Speaker 3: Never, he would never be like me, paparazzi take a photo of me and put in People magazine. Never, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way. I know this is off topic, and I know we're we can't get into it.
Speaker 5: But all this.
Speaker 3: Stuff about Blake Lively and you know who, Oh my gosh, I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 5: That's all I can say. I am just like down a rabbit hole on it.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Like and the dad is involved, Like it's so crazy. I'm like, is this possibly real? And Justin Baldoni then dropped his thing because it's just so dramatic that I'm like, uh, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I don't even know. I'm not team anybody because I'm so flummoxed by the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And kim Ka is just leeching on.
Speaker 5: Wait, Kim Kardashian's involved.
Speaker 1: In her She's not, She's not involved. She just showed her support. And it's just.
Speaker 5: To which side to.
Speaker 1: Blaze?
Speaker 5: Whoa really?
Speaker 1: But it's she has all the droms.
Speaker 5: Because of the Tea swift. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It just it's just it just I don't know, but this might be something we need to cover on listen if you want to, because it's just so crazy.
Speaker 5: I couldn't unravel it if I tried. I know, it's just actually crazy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Moving on.
Speaker 4: Other notes in this article, Ariel Keble is living for the Serial Killer edit of Dean controversial TV couples with major age gaps from friends to Gilmore Girls. What's the controversial age gap in Gilma Girls? I don't know, Oh, page and mister Fleming.
Speaker 5: Page and mister Fleming.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I said page. Oh my god, what did I say Page?
Speaker 5: I don't know I heard page, But who's Page?
Speaker 1: And who's mister character at Paris in Dog? Is it doctor Professor Archer?
Speaker 5: Archer? Was that his name Archer?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it Fleming?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: But what's his first name?
Speaker 1: Oh? Let me see.
Speaker 3: I can picture the guy Michael Yorke from Austin Powers played him.
Speaker 5: Right, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Asher?
Speaker 3: Asher, Asher, Archer Asher, my menopause brain.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Pull to go Archer when it was Asher like not bad? Now, I want to re roll the tape and see if you actually said Paige.
Speaker 1: Guys, did I say Page or do I say Paris? He said, Oh, my goodness. You know, I'm as sick as a dog and I'm here.
Speaker 5: Now, and you have pregnancy brain. I know it's real, you can.
Speaker 3: I had an absolute panic attack because the other day I was driving home from Nordstrom and my mom's car was at Bevmo.
Speaker 5: And this is now. I don't normally drive from Nordstrom to Bevmo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna admit that, but like, I know where the Bevemo is and I couldn't figure out. You know this, how like when you going to a place and there's two exits and one veer's right and one loops around and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Is the bevemo the right one or the loop around? I got so stressed. I came home and took a cognitive dust like I passed.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm okay, but I feel like it's menopause brain.
Speaker 5: I have this like menopause brain. I don't know. I need to get talked to doctor Mary Clare or whatever.
Speaker 4: It happens, it happens, Okay, So the next up, Lauren Graham says she will always say yes to Gill One Girl's return, which we.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we always know that.
Speaker 3: We know she will, so let's make it happen. What's going on with its Wall? Did it just tank?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I feel like it just went away? Is anyone is it still? I mean, I guess.
Speaker 3: People could binge it, but like, I don't know, did any does it? I feel like it's just one and done on its Wall.
Speaker 1: I have continued watching.
Speaker 4: I'm on episode seven and I still have a hard time getting through there.
Speaker 1: And you're still watching episodes.
Speaker 5: To you for continuing, I got it, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I could tell you because I'm I'm just like, I just want it.
Speaker 5: I'm curious to like it doesn't get that.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes in and done. Oh yeah, what's happening with z sweet? I feel like it's going away too, you know what I can say? And please tune in on Saturdays for our Parenthood rewatch. That's the kind of character she should be playing. I think Lauren Graham is at her best doing what I call dramedy, or in the Gilmore case, I'd call it comma. The comedy is more drama.
Speaker 5: But I feel like she's not just comedy.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny comma. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like comma or dramedy, but I just don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not crazy about her only being funny because she's so amazing.
Speaker 5: Like she's so good in Parenthood. I can't wait. Please tune in on this Saturday because it's so good. Like if you're not watching Parenthood, do I agree?
Speaker 1: I agree? It is such a good show.
Speaker 5: I it is, so it's good.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Anyway, what else do we have to report today? Is it almost time to wrap it up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean there's a few other things, like John Ham.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just going to keep reporting on John Ham because Friends and Neighbors is so good.
Speaker 5: What is John Ham talking about?
Speaker 4: He's talking about marriage being fifty and why mad Men prevented him from starring in Gone Girl, which.
Speaker 5: Interesting instead of Ben Affleck, instead.
Speaker 1: Of Ben Affleck, which would have been.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, like that was gonna go No, but he loves being fifty.
Speaker 3: John Ham is as much fifty as I'm forty. John Ham is no fifty, what how old is he? John Ham has to be older.
Speaker 1: Is said fifty, let me see.
Speaker 5: No, no, please, he's fifty four.
Speaker 3: I believe that, but I would have said fifty.
Speaker 1: He's in his fifties.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So he just talks about that how he he couldn't make Gone Girl work so it was in missed opportunity. But he was very happy for Ben, who obviously was amusing.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants his stars.
Speaker 4: Kristen and Adam talk about that kiss staying out of the comments and.
Speaker 1: Oh mg season two moments.
Speaker 3: Oh so this is you're reading the clickbait headlines.
Speaker 4: I'm reading the clickbait headline from Entertainment Weekly.
Speaker 5: So these are the things maybe we'll report on this next week. I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean there's nothing really, there's nothing really big in it.
Speaker 4: I mean outside of outside of you know, the one thing I thought that was really funny from the article is that Adam Brody says that Aaron Foster told him that he was putting his hand on Kristen bills shoulder and it was reading like dad, so.
Speaker 1: He had to knock it off halfway through the season. That's cool, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, that's very Adam Brody ish, though I feel like he does that. Wait, I have an idea. Do you want to know who you want us to report on? You know, we lean towards Adam Brody and John Hand, but maybe there's a Gilmore Girl's character actor that you'd like us to report on. So maybe maybe that's gonna be one of our Instagram questions this week.
Speaker 5: Who do you want?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Is it Sebastian Back? Is it? Who would you like us to do a deep dive on? Kristin Ritter? Jane Lynch?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jane Lynch?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who else is from Gilmore Girls that you're like? You know, I need to know what they're up to? You know, who would be good? Her name's out of my head because I have menopause brain. But give me a second and they'll come to me.
Speaker 5: The lady from Missus Masel it was originally supposed to.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I need to figure it out myself. Yes, Alex Porsin, it would have come. I kept wanting to say, Annie, Annie.
Speaker 5: So you know.
Speaker 3: Also, if you are at the age of menopause and YouTube have some weird brain stuff going.
Speaker 5: On, please please comment because I need some work.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna assume it's real, because pregnancy brain is probably the same thing. Yeah right, You've got like all kinds of weird hormones and so it's been.
Speaker 5: Of bas brains. It's probably the same. They say it levels out and I'm waiting. I'm waiting, you're waiting. I'm gonna be patient and try not to be anxious.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And that's the news. And that's the news.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.