Speaker 1: It's another Jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hello, this is Ted David Oh calling from Jewela. I was looking for Liam, who's having his watching here to be cleaned.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, Hi, this is Liam. Is it done well?
Speaker 1: Yes, I guess it is done in a way. I guess it is now that you say it. Yes, I'm actually calling with a little bit of unfortunate news for you, and I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 2: Real quick question for you.
Speaker 1: Was that a real rolex or was it one of those fake rolexes?
Speaker 2: It definitely was real, and I feel like you would know that, considering you're a jewelry store.
Speaker 1: Yes, I guess that is correct, isn't it? So I need to just inform you of a little bit of a problem that we had when we was cleaning the rolex. Okay, I guess it was when we was cleaning the rolex. Was it? It was actually after the cleaning that it had happened. But something that happened after we had cleaned that rolex. It was nice and shiny, it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Okay. Can we can we get to the point right now and tell me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I'm just gonna cut right to the chase. You know, my grandma always said, you just get right to it, rip that band aid off. So I'm gonna go ahead and rip that band aid off if that's okay, Yeah, please, right, I was gonna rip that band aid right off. Well, that Rolex is dead gone, and I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 2: What the are you talking about? It's dead gone? What does that mean? We are?
Speaker 1: That's sort of just how our refer to things when they broke in are no longer operational or pretty much junk it, you know. So it's it's dead gone. That Rolex is dead. That Rolex is gone. I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 2: So you broke my watch.
Speaker 1: We are technically not me, but yes, the watch is broken, shattered a bunch of pieces.
Speaker 2: How the did it shatter in a bunch of pieces?
Speaker 1: It's actually okay, Well, let me just tell you the story because it's kind of you know, and I want to let you know. I have reprimanded our employee for this. I've gave him a stern talking to. I said, how dare you where somebody's watched a big job interview they had.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, wait, your employee stole my watch.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and I will be.
Speaker 2: Aware to a job interview to leave your job.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he didn't deal to watch. I guess he tingly he borrowed the watch, which I found out two things today. One, I found out that one of our jewelry cleaners is looking for another job because he wore to a job interview so he could impress whoever he was talking to. And then somehow he had broke the watch, said the guy we're getting in the elevator or some of the door closed, I don't know, but it all smashed up. And I'm so sorry about this, and I do want to let you know that he has been sunly reprimanded.
Speaker 2: That watch was a gift. How the are you going to make this right?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I knew that that would probably be a thing you would be interested in, was replacing that watch that has been dead gone, And so we do have a replacement for yes, And it's a beautiful watch. So if you want to come down and see it, you can. I can send you a picture if you like.
Speaker 2: What kind of like let's let's because I feel like you're all over this place right now. What kind of watch is it? Are we like? It's the same watch as mine.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you a question. Are you a Disney fan? You have to see any Disney movies. I love the Disney movies. That's so cute.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, if you are trying to get me to have a Disney Watch, I am going to go down there with the police department and blow the boys up.
Speaker 1: Will Okay, So I'm gonna say that this is probably no on the Disney Watch.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Hey, Liam, this is actually Jubeil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your sister set you up.
Speaker 2: What It's a joke, Jesus. She said that you have wait, yeah, so my watch is okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, your watch is fine. She said that you have a Rolex watch is very expensive, and she said you'd freak out if you thought it was broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little.
Speaker 1: You sure you don't want a Disney Watch to replace it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got to get her back so bad. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks Wekday mornings on the twenties