Speaker 1: Well, come in your city, I get Salmas and saying you a conscience.
Speaker 2: Will be.
Speaker 3: High and if you want a little bang.
Speaker 4: And yunie, I come along.
Speaker 5: My generation generation acts, the people who grew up on WWE at Hulk Hogan and Donald Trump did this.
Speaker 1: They did this.
Speaker 5: Biden Campaign's own internal polling at the time when they were telling us he was the strongest candidate, showed that.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump was going to win four hundred electoral ones. That's what their own internal polling said.
Speaker 6: Do you really think that the Democratic Party is going to the maps, taking on powerful special interest and fighting for you. I think the overwhelming answer is no. And that is what has got to change radio.
Speaker 7: Is that in stuff Welcome to the Revolution.
Speaker 8: Coming.
Speaker 1: Way again Sallis and saying.
Speaker 2: New Sean Hennity show more me.
Speaker 1: I'm the scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 4: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: All right, news roundup and information overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, joining us now is the new borders are under President Trump. He's a friend of this program, and he's going to do a phenomenal job, and that is Tom Homan. He's the former acting US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director, and now as borders are he will implement the policies that we have discussed at length in specificity and detail. We welcome back to the program. First of all, congratulations Tom Homan. We consider you a friend of the show and a friend personally, and I can't think of anybody better to do this job.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the first order of business. Am I wrong in my assessment? Is there anything I said that is inaccurate?
Speaker 2: Nope, You're on the money, every bit of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're going to be borders are. How do we deal with this?
Speaker 2: Well, look, we got We're gonna have to have a dual track, right because I got a couple of responsibilities. Number One, we got to secure the border. Rather than keep bailing water out of boat by a bucket, we got plugged the hole. So we got to secure the border. At the same time, we're going to re implement much of the Trump policies that we were most successful with most successful policies and the history of the southern border. At the same time we're doing that, we got to start the mass deportation operation and the present has been clear on that. We'll go with. Our priority from the bar, from the start is going to be public safety threats and national security threats. You're just talking in your introduction. You're right on the money on this. We gotta we gotta protect this country from the criminals in the in the in the terrorist threats first because they're the most dangerous country. To prioritize them right out of gate, and criminal gangs like trend to Agua and MS thirteen, they're gonna be first to go. And well, it's got to we gotta find these national securities. R At Shawn, we got over over two million known gudaways. These are people to pay more to get away. That scares the hell on me. We got to find these folks. But at one more priority pausid Trump has committed. For the haters that think Trump is inhumane, he's quite the opposite. He wants to find these three hundred over three hundred thousand children that were trafficked into the United States released by the Biden administration, and they can't find them because they didn't track and they didn't do DNA testing. They didn't they didn't vet the sponsors correctly. We need to save these children. I guaranteed some of these children on forced labor. We already found them in forced labor. Some are enforced sex trafficking. We need to find these children.
Speaker 1: We need to find all of them. How do we find the known terrorists in this country? We know that they have allowed terrorists into our country. Now what scares me, and what I've been saying publicly is that I have no doubt they are plotting, they are planning, They are scheming another attack against our country, maybe nine to eleven like or worse. That scares the hell out of me. I don't want to wake up one morning and find out we are under attack. The possibilities, the odds to me, unfortunately, and I pray to God that I'm wrong. And I've said that every time I mentioned it, is that it's not a matter of if, it's going to be a matter of when, because why else would terrorists enter this country if they didn't have evil, nefarious intentions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right. I've been saying the same thing. I said, something's coming, and even Christopher Ray I don't have much.
Speaker 1: Christopher Ray has said it the last six times he's been on Capitol Hill, he's never seen it this bad.
Speaker 2: So I think something's coming. And when I know when it comes to be a bad day for America, and when it comes, I'm want President Company off because he's gonna know how to handle it. But look, we need to work very closely to intelligence community and the FBI to find these people. I know some are being monitored. I'll just leave it that. I can't say a lot on the air, but I know some are being monitored by others aren't. So we have to work really closer to the intelligence community.
Speaker 1: Well can I stop you for a second. If we know the people are here and they're being monitored, why are they still here.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm with you. I don't know why. Apparently they're waiting for maybe they get made from more information. What the plan is, I don't know. But I've talked to people, my friends from the intelligence community says there are people here they know, And you were exactly when you're exactly on pointment. You said, there are people here that we're setting her to do his harm and they're being monitored. I've heard that from several intelligence sources. But until I get in the position, until President Trumpe is in the office, we need to need to nail us all down. But I'm with you, something's coming and people need to understand. How do you know that, Homeman, How do you know that? Well? After nine eleven, when created all these databases, you know there are no fly lists, the FBI screen and database, the Visa Security program, the dd intelligence databases to stop people from getting airline ticket coming here and doing its harm. And those data bases have worked pretty good. But what terrors today is from buy a plane ticket or ask for a visa when they can simply get to Mexico, pay the cars a little bit of extra money, and be a part of the over two main guidaways. People need to understand this is the biggest national security vulnerability the station's ever seen. And that's why President trum want to secure that border the day one kids and get it locked down.
Speaker 1: You know, my most reliable sources, and I have many of them, are are are scaring the hell out of me. And I don't get scared very easily. And what the message keeps coming back louder and louder it's never ever, ever, ever been this bad. It's never been this loud, it's never been this dangerous. Take any adjective that's appropriate, it's all applicable. Here are you hearing the same thing I am?
Speaker 2: And if people want proof, we just like two months ago, we arrested eight people that were planning on terror Atannic, arrested in Philadelphia, New York, in Los Angeles. Luckily the intelligence community taught them on chattered, so we know they're out here, you know, in the secretary in this president they're keeping their hiding information on the two guys who will busted through the gate at the quantic Holm Marine Base. Still no answers to that. They say they work for Amazon. Amazon said they know who they are, and the Secretary to this day has not told American people what is going on with these two people? What was the who are these books? The American people deserve.
Speaker 1: The truth, They really do deserve the truth. What about the assassination squads, the Iranian assassins that are in this country? What do we know about them?
Speaker 2: I got very limited information on that, so I don't know the answer that question.
Speaker 1: All right, Then let me ask a follow up question. We know that there were two would be assassins. We know that President Trump came within a millimeter of losing his life in Butler, Pennsylvania. We know that the Secret Service didn't sweep the area surrounding Trump inter Nation, an area known where paparazzi would hide in the bushes and take pictures of Donald Trump and videos of Donald Trump when he was playing golf. That area was not swept. There was a guy in there with an AK forty seven in a scope, and had it not been for one very sharp eyed Secret Service agent, the odds are probably very high that Donald Trump wouldn't be here today. That can't happen either. What is frustrating to me is that this is basic, simple, one oh one stuff, and they don't seem to be able to do their job. The interim a Secret Service director after that incident said, well, the plan worked. I'm like, what do you mean The plan worked? They got within less than three hundred yards, which is a layup shot with an AK forty seven and a scope of the top presidential candidate now president elect. I mean, what are you talking about? The plan worked?
Speaker 2: Look just sure as a hell on me. I can tell you every since I've been announced, as the boors are get starts to come in my way. I don't even let my wife come home. I got her someplace else because now threatening my family and I'm nobody but the President United States. What was happening to him. Look, that's why Christy Naulman had a conversation with her. You know, let me concentrate on the border, let me concentrate on the immigration stuff. We need to fix the Secret Service and get a true leader in there. Look, I would love Dan Bongino step out of privacy, doesn't get in there. But we need to fix the We need to fix a secret service. Christy Nolman has on their plate. Fix the Secret Service, fixed team. They're both broken. So I can take the immigration off her fright, I know, I know very well. I mean she's will be involved, but that makes her concentrate. I'm one of the most important things. Fix the Secret Service. We've got to protect this president.
Speaker 1: We got to protect the president. We got to protect our citizen right as well, and we got to protect our friends like you that are putting her life on the line just doing this job. I mean, the fact that you're announced and your family has to go through this. I'm very sorry to hear it. I've been in the public eye a lot of years and I've gone through a lot of things I've never talked about on the air, and it's not fun. I know from personal experience. Let me ask you this. Let's assume that we can get the border back to where it was in terms of security. We can build out the rest of the wall, the Stay of Mexico policy goes back in place. We begin the process of eliminating the criminal aliens that are in the country. Then what about the other you know, millions that just did not respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. To me, they should not be rewarded and they should be you know, sent back to the home country. And I brought up the issue of self report to port the other day and you just said, sorry, you came here illegally. You got to go home, and you know how do we get them home?
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm a hundred percent with you self deport I hope you self deport, because when you get formed to deported, then your bar can coming back. You're not going to get a visitor's visa, tourist visa. You're not going to be able to be partitioned, petitioned by US citizen child or something. So go home. That way, you leave yourself open to come to a legal system and be an apply for legal way. But if you get deported, you got a twenty year bars. So I hope they do self deport But you're right. Look, people always ask me, you know why you want to remove the non criminals. Well, look, you can't get to the border. Demand due process. I have a right to claim asylum. I have a right to see a judge, and we do that at great taxpayer expense. But at the end of that due process, when a federal judge says no, you must go home. If we don't execute those orders, then what the hell are we doing. Shut down the immigration court because the order doesn't mean anything anymore, take the border to off the border because there's no consequence. This is a legal system the way it's set up. We'll give you a shot. You can make your claim, but when you lose, you gotta go home. Or if you don't make them go home, we're never going to fix it. If the word's going to be across the border, we make our president asilum claims don't show up in court and get removed, or or show up from court and lose your case and give them and we don't remove you. The message we center the whole world up. Borders wide open, there's no consequences. Even if you lose your case, you're not going to go home home. We had to do this for the securitiest nation. It's just not about your immigration anymore. When you cause your crisis this big that overwhelms the border troll, that's when a fatany comes across the killed a quarter million people. That's why we have a record number of people on the terrace wasasas crossing the border. That's why you have a six hundred percent increase in sex traffick on women and children. It has to be done. We have to secure that border crisis, a national security vulnerability.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back. We'll continue more with Tom Homan. The new borders are under President Trump discussing the plan to finally secure our borders and eliminate those criminal elements, including terrorists and cartel members and gang members out of the country. We'll get to that. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Height we continue now with Tom Homan is back with us. New borders are under President Trump and his plans to get this country are border secure and get the criminals that Harris and Biden have allowed unvetted into the country out of the country. As we continue, can you believe that we now have gone through four years of wide open borders and four years of being lied to, being told that the border is secure, the borders closed. And meanwhile, you know, if you just open your eyes, that was so obvious and transparent. Every small town, big city in America now is a border town. I mean, I think the task before you is so beyond daunting. Do you think you'll be able to find most I don't know if you'll ever find all, but most of the twelve and a half million that came in illegally during the Harris Biden administration.
Speaker 2: We're going to give it the best one to try. That character that's very important. And I want to add one more thing, but this administration that's not only millions of people across this border lately, but Americans that die and are record numbers of fat And I'll come across that border. We got almost four thousand aliens that die across this border. That's another historic record. So Joe Biden's policies are killing Americans and record numbers. They're killing aliens record numbers, and there's sex trafficking a six hundred percent increase over the Trump piers. Yeah, they did a lot of damage. And people need to understand when President Trump had illegal immigration down ninety percent, when ninety percent less people are coming, how many children went dying across that border, how many children weren't sex trafficked? How many pounds of fentanyl didn't make it into this country kill Americans? How many non suspectives didn't come to this country? When President Trump had a Bordertow one percent on the line vigil because the border was locked down, they were able to do their job. But you want to say President Trump's inhumane, his policies were racist. No, President Trump's policy saved lives by the thousands, both aliens and US citizens. There one more thing, the border wall that they called the vanity wall. The border wall works. Every place you built the wall, illegal migration went down, the illegal drug flow went down, and just as importantly, it saves lives, women and children can't climb that wall. They're going to go to a place where there's not a wall. And what's waiting on The patriots were in the green uniform and the men and win the US barbato just won't take care of their humanitarian medical needs first for these people on bad shipping, they show up here. President Trump did a badass president. He had, he had more success on the board and the other five presidents I work for combined, and he's going to do it again.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you're ready. What's going to happen is they going to attack you, and they're going to attack the president. And meanwhile, all you're trying to do is keep every American safe.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: If there's anybody in this country that is that is capable of taking on this monumental task and doing it successfully, it is you. We wish you were the best, my friend, and I'm so glad that you got this position, and I appreciate your dedication and all that you'll be doing to protect every American and securing our borders and bringing back legality to the entire process. I really do. We wish you God's pezzer.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for that a kind of work. I appreciate the support, and we gay President back. I can't wait for you Anuey to come around. We got to get this done. So he's very much for his support. To all your listeners. President Trump, He's going to take this country shape again. He's going to result unless people dine from Fatanah. Let's when that chill will be a sex traffick. President Trump's will save this country. So I can't wait to help him do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're going to play a big part in this. I think you have one of the most important jobs of the administration. I'm home and thank you. We'll check in with you often. Get updates. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Lauren is in the Great state of Montana. Yellowstone is back. Not sure I like it as much without Kevin Costner, who they claim in the first episode that was released, But just this past Sunday that he committed suicide and I'm not buying it, so I'm sure there's some mystery behind it. Anyway, Lauren, how are you well.
Speaker 9: I'm doing well. Thank you very much for taking my call. I can't tell you anything about yellow Son and I've never seen a single episode, even though I live in Montana.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What part of Montana are you in?
Speaker 9: I live in Helena.
Speaker 1: Oh, Helena, I've actually been there, so well, every place in Montana is beautiful. Now do you have a you have a big ranch or do you live in a town or what do you Where do you live?
Speaker 9: Oh? I live up in the hills up above Helena. It's just a little small piece of property in the house and garage and nothing big. I mean, I'm I'm just an insurance salesperson, so I got no time for ranching. I I have got twenty chickens and that's about as I want to do.
Speaker 1: You know what you do, what you want to do. And by the way, don't undersell yourself being an insurance guy, because what you do is very important. Insurance, as much as we may complain about it at times, is a lifeline for people when they're in trouble. So thank you.
Speaker 9: It's selling one of my clients of the day. It's it's an interesting thing. I sell a piece of paper and a promise that most people hope that they never have to use.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to put it. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 9: Well, as I told Linda, I think that I think we need to stop being the party of the humble party, you know, magnanimous and winning and you know, honorable and moving. I think it's the time that we need to spike the ball on this. I mean, we need to take this victory. You know, we've got the spotlight of the entire nation. I mean, we've got the spotlight of the entire world. We need to take that spotlight and shine it on the hypocrisy and the corruption of the left and say, hey, you know, you've been attacking us for the past you know, four years, you've been attacking us for the past twenty years saying how racist and bigoted we are. But you know, everything you're accusing us of doing is what you are doing. I mean, you're flat out lying in your ad campaigns.
Speaker 1: Well, but the good part is it didn't work, did it. This is why I keep saying legacy media is dead. Now let me ask you a question. You you I assume you would expect if you listen to this program, for me to be honest about my feelings, right right, Okay, So I'm not going to spike the football mode. Linda has been giddy since election day. She's been a full week high. Is a kite idiots can be, you know. And she's spiking the football in my ear, you know, twenty four to seven. He's so excited. Let me just tell you, I.
Speaker 5: Would spike several footballs with every single part of my body. I'd spike them all over the place if I had it.
Speaker 1: My true feelings are I feel relieved. I feel America. I mean, this agenda would have transformed this country and probably caused irreparable harm if implemented. I am grateful to the American people. And one other feeling has emerged to me. I want to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I want to get the job done. Now. You know, I'm kind of a worker bee, I always have been my whole life. But go ahead, Linda, spike the football. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: You you know more in he's clearly my Montana animal spirit. You know, he understands. He's vibing with how I'm feeling. And so I said to Ethan, I said, you know, I think I think we should have a little mon to fully express my excitement I'm also relieved. I'm also happy, but I'm also very very much I want to let them know just how happy I am. So so the first song that truly shows my happiness Ethan, Please.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: That's right, No, only body goodie right.
Speaker 8: Put your hands in.
Speaker 5: The air unless you're driving.
Speaker 9: That's weird.
Speaker 8: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Are you feeling me, Sean, You're not feeling me? This is from the hard time.
Speaker 6: You should like this.
Speaker 1: It's like good right, by the way, I have no idea, my my wonderful staff planned all this.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you can take that down. But if I wanted to be a little snarkier, I would play this song.
Speaker 7: That's right, bow down, taken, and last but not least, I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work, which is why I am.
Speaker 8: That's right, But Canada, I'm done done spiking?
Speaker 1: Are you done? Did you? Lauren? Did you like that?
Speaker 9: Lauren?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Does that make you feel better? My entire team is exactly where you are, and they've been spiking the football since election the night.
Speaker 9: Right used the momentum we got because if we don't, you know, if we don't shine the light on the hypocrasy and corruption. Then come the next election, people are going to forget. So listen.
Speaker 5: I don't just have lights, Lauren. I got a disco ball, like a flash lights, like a football field, like a stadium lights. You know, I'm going full boar. I'm hiring the DJ.
Speaker 1: I got all the things.
Speaker 9: That sounds excellent to me. Next time, you know, let's have the party down in Darby. I heard a while back that you enjoyed going down.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: That's a great idea.
Speaker 9: Yeah, come on. Can you could rent out an entire forty acre field and fill it with thousands of people.
Speaker 1: I like Louay Lauren. Thanks.
Speaker 5: We need to hire Lauren for special events. I'm going to put that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should have a celebration concert. I don't know I'm going.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 5: Sean, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I love that you're going to leave your place.
Speaker 2: I thought you never get out of there.
Speaker 1: No, I'd go out for that. That would be fun. Montana. Okay, is my staff happy? Do you feel like I've given you ambire? So excited? You're so excited. I think you should invite Moe the Lib to your celebration thing. And by the way we need, We're gonna have to offer counseling. I mean, I'm reading all these articles about my husband and his family voted for Trump. I'm canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I'm shaving my head, and I'm stockpiling abortion pills, and I'm wearing blue bracelets, and I'm going going to divorce my husband and I'm going to not have sex ever again with my with my spouse.
Speaker 5: Actually, Sean Ethan has an amazing person for your Thanksgiving holiday guest.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead, you, James Carville. You should invite him over for dinner Thanksgiving. Things would be fine. He'd probably take a gummy, he'd be all chill. He'd be good.
Speaker 4: To get your ass out of Washington and go work on a twenty twenty six campaign and do penance to make up for you arrogance and stupidity. So when I can say, well, we're going to say we told you so. We told you this identity was disaster. We told you to get out in front of public safety issues. You didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 4: We told you to have an open process and demonstrate the magnificent and staggering and deep talented existing them on democratic party. You didn't. We told you to differentiate yourself of Biden.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 4: I hate to be some know it all, but all of these things are part of the record.
Speaker 1: I read it, and I never knew this, but I read the night of the Biden and Trump debate that after the first five minutes, he gets so pissed off that he took a gummy and he went to bed. He said, I'm done. I can't take.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, all the Republicans were up watching till four in the morning so that they couldn't do any weird stuff, and we were like ordering coffee, and I mean, forget about it. I was on FaceTime with half my family. I'm like, you up, you up?
Speaker 8: You watching?
Speaker 5: That's right, stay focused, That's how we do it every TV.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem has been. I mean, and you could attest to this. I mean, I've been so up to my eyeballs in just work. Let me just define work generally, that I just haven't slept. I finally got some sleep this weekend, and it made such a difference in the fact that but I'm still honest how I feel. I'm I'm I am so relieved. I thought, Wow, this is really an inflection point, and I don't want this for the country. I'm grateful to everyone who voted, but now I'm kind of like, all right, I got to sleep. I need I'm not a big sleeper anyway. I want to roll up my sleeves. I want everybody to get to work. I want to kick some ass. You know, the left is going to go insane. They're already going insane. And I want these policies implemented so that we save the country and make it so that, you know, return America to its to its greatness, where we belong. And we don't have to settle for a townhouse unless you want a townhouse. Uh, let's get back to our phones, James and my free state of Florida. James, how are you glad you called? You want to spike the football too? What's going on the football? Hey?
Speaker 9: So I'll just calling because I think that you you you.
Speaker 1: Got to point a little bit of this on the radio.
Speaker 3: But I'd love to start hearing more of your colleagues. Uh talk about uh, personal safety, situational awareness with everything going on right now, because I mean, we've got all these gangs from overseas that have gotten into the open borders. I mean, unfortunately you've had all those Bacon Riley and those other things that have happened.
Speaker 1: But I just feel like nobody's.
Speaker 3: Really talking a lot about personal safety and situational awareness.
Speaker 1: It sounds to me like you are a martial artist, are you not?
Speaker 9: Uh so?
Speaker 3: I was actually a thirty one echo Internal seven specialist for the Military Police Corps.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I teach self defense classes for free to women and children.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I graduated Florida Police Academy, but I ended up going into the Fire service instead. But you know, and I hear you talk about, uh, you know, some of the things you could purchase. Uh, you know, what's the one that Berner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Burner's very good, by the way, I mean, the technology is amazing. I love it. But more importantly, I train, and I've been training in an eclectic blend of martial arts now for fourteen years. A lot of my training deals with situational self defense and we and that means stick's blades, firearms, krabmaga, keempo, Japanese jiu jitsu boxing, And you know, I like, I have a hard time, like even teaching my own daughter, although she's learned a lot, but you know, to tell somebody and teach somebody and tell me if you disagree with anything I'm about to say. I know everyone says, well just kick them where it hurts. Okay, that's one option for sure, but you need multiple options. And if somebody grabs you, I don't think most people know how to get out of a grab like that, And there are very specific things that you need to do, including, you know, head butt them, you know, kick your butt out, stomp on their feet and use your elbows and try and get out no matter how you can. What I tell people that I love and care about is if somebody grabs you and tries to get you into a vehicle, well, you know, if you believe I usually add this line that if you believe in Jesus, you're going to die right there, don't get in the car because the odds are like one percent. If you get in that car, you're never going to be seen or heard from again. I tell people, you know, if you are you don't have to be a martial artist to know certain things or to have a certain plan, even if you just have your hands to work with, you know, I tell people, take your thumbs and just push it right into their eyes and gouge out their eyeballs. You know, that'll stop them from attacking you. And I don't care how big the perpetrator may be, you know, and headbutt. I gouge earbox, you know, raake there, learn how to throw a punch that's different than a regular punch. Most people, if they throw a punch for the first time that they're they're going to hurt their wrist. So, you know, teach them how to throw a hammer punch and you know, rake the jaw and you could probably knock somebody out or at least give you by yourself enough time to get out of the situation. Anything wrong with my advice.
Speaker 9: No, No, I completely agree.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, though, is sense class is a little different we talk about we actually go through hand to hand. I take them through stuff, but I only have these people for four hours, So I do some weapons disarming. I show them how to do it. Tell them, you know what, you're not gonna learn enough from me, Go take a jiu jitsu class, Go take them more utai class. But like you talked about, you get pulled into a car, Your chance is a survival drops dramatically when you get.
Speaker 9: Into a car, they get you into a house, the.
Speaker 3: Chance of you're living is very, very very slim. But if they get you in the car, you come up behind another car at a red light, if you can get your foot to that accelerator, hit that accelerator, hit the.
Speaker 1: Car in front of you.
Speaker 3: Because now the cops are looking for a vehicle that just was in a hit and run.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna have to leave it there, but I do appreciate your call and what you're telling people is important because you've got to have situational awareness anywhere you go. Anyway, eight hundred nine foot one Shaw is a number, right. That's gonna wrap things up today. We have all these new appointments today, Tulci Gabbard, Mac Gates, and Senator Marco Rubio. Also Vivike ramaswami Elon Musk of Viveke will join us. Mike Johnson just re elected Speaker of the House. He will join us for his first interview tonight. Senator Lindsey Graham tonight, Laura Trump, is it true that she would be a US Senator from the great state of Florida, my free state? And Jillian Michaels, who left California for Florida because of wokeness and other issues. All coming up, news that you'll never get from the media mob, and of course, the left's meltdown over every single thing Donald Trump says and does, All coming up nine Eastern SADVR. Kennedy, Fox News see tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.