Speaker 1: It's nine O Gene onegen with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. I mean, when would I ever get to play the last woman on Earth? Acceptable we have so much time?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so mad we had to watch it on DVD because why is it not on streaming?
Speaker 1: It's got to be a music thing, right, Donna gets to like look fire in this episode, and.
Speaker 2: Like dancing was amazing.
Speaker 1: Break a Match.
Speaker 2: And I do not blame Joe for being real mad about it.
Speaker 1: What Okay, we'll get to that very I was doing a job playing a character.
Speaker 2: The DVD just did not because I watched the DVD on like a tiny little screen and it just does not do it justice. Oh my gosh, kind of mad about it? Okay, you remember doing it?
Speaker 1: Oh? I can see it right now in my head. Is like my greatest day ever? You kidding? Like for someone who's such, I would say, an introverted extrovert like this, I was living my best life? Is donatory there?
Speaker 2: It's really good. All right, give the background of the episode and then.
Speaker 1: We'll pay it. We're talking about season six, episode twenty seven, Strike the Match. It aired on April tenth, nineteen ninety six. Synopsis. Tara Tara Marx has overstayed her welcome Dug, causing Claire to move out and play house with Steve. Meanwhile, a nasty little note left on Valerie's car causes chaos and a fifth fight at the Peapad breaks out. Joe gets a little jelly Jelly not talking jam here when David convinces Donna to start in a music video for Powerman five thousand and Kelly gets a single white female feeling when Tara Tara comes home with a little bit of Kelly's pizzazz. Here a blonde bob after a day at the salon. Director James Darren, writer Steve Wasserman. I don't remember exactly James Saren as in James Darren, the movie actor, the.
Speaker 2: Old timing actor. Yeah, I don't know, but we're really getting the full Tara Tara here. Like the gun she has a gun. Okay, There's so many storylines, which one do we want to start with? Maybe Steve and Claire because that was sort of the weird one for me.
Speaker 1: There's kind of four storylines here in this one, not three like typical.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Tara Tara, which kind of goes over to Colin and Valerie Ish. Then there's the music video, and then there's the Brandon and the Job.
Speaker 1: Would you say yeah, brand in the Job and Susan and the non Ultimatum?
Speaker 2: Yes, which one do you want to start with?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's let's choose. Let's get it over with first. The one we're least interested in. Stephen Claire, Yeah, that's probably.
Speaker 2: It's like he was acting so weird, Like Steve was just like what was like? First of all, if I read that, like the script, I'd be like, who is this guy? Like, suddenly he's just calling her honey every five seconds and I'm going to cater to your every whim. So she's staying for like a few days, and it's not like she doesn't stay there. Does she never stay there?
Speaker 1: It was bizarre. I watched this episode with my seventeen year old Liam and he was like a lot of it. He was like, oh my god, this sounds just like Iron And then it got to that scene where he's like, I don't even want you to lift a finger yes, and he was like ew gross, he goes people don't talk like that, not at that age. I was like gross.
Speaker 2: But it was just a little and then I mean, they were kind of making fun of him for being like a house husband, and he's like, I'm gonna do it. It was almost like they were trying so hard to get to this plot point of the of the scarf being ruined. Honey, I'm gonna do some laundry. Do you want me to do any Yeah? It's on the chair. Like it's just like, who.
Speaker 1: Are these people? Like Steve doesn't do laundry, let's be real, right, So.
Speaker 2: He's happy to have her there, but he's not gonna suddenly be like this different person just so weird. Like and then it was like, are we trying to make them happen? That's what I felt like, Okay, so now we're gonna ruin the scarf, She's gonna be all sad and mad, but then she's gonna forgive him, and then like are we I just feel like they're trying so hard to make them happen.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you. There's there's something about them I like. And I am hesitant to use the word chemistry because I don't feel like it's a sexual chemistry, but I like seeing them together and playoff of each other. Maybe it's their comedic banter. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I like each of them as characters, right, Like we obviously love Steve Sanders, and I'm I'm good with Claire. Maybe we just like them because we like them individually, but together it's just like it's just such a nothing burger, do you know what I mean? It's just like it is, and this whole storyline is just ridiculous. Although I feel terrible for her with the scarf, but also don't leave the scarf on the chair and then say to do the longer like it was just like and also I don't know that the washing machine would have it would have maybe shrunk the scarf. I don't know that it would have like torn the hole.
Speaker 1: In the scarf.
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, it was hashtag trying too hard on this storyline.
Speaker 1: They played house just for scarf and wampum and yeah fine and everything, so okay, yeah, it's just like, Okay, I don't care. They both are cute.
Speaker 2: It just was kind of too syrupy sweet the way they were acting with each other, and like, I just don't know the whole point of it. I guess the point of it was they're a couple where they're really in love. I think they're just trying hard to make them a thing.
Speaker 1: How much longer are they together?
Speaker 2: I don't think that much longer, right, Like, okay, like next season is not them together?
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Sarah cramming in in Okay, Okay, yeah, I think my gosh, she.
Speaker 2: Would go to the second sort of nothing Burger storyline. Yeah, that to me is Brandon and Susan. Yeah, and I was getting Lauren Conrad didn't go to Paris vibes Like literally to me, I'm like, is that where they thought of that? Because why would he not take that? Obviously he's going to take that job. Why would he not take that job?
Speaker 1: Like, and it's a summer trip. I mean, she says she's not giving an ultimatum. She's giving an ultimatum. She really willing to put all who cares like do the right thing. She Here's the thing. I think Susan is so driven that if this was reversed.
Speaker 2: Totally, he would do it one hundred percent, And she should have said, no, take the job, I'll go to Boston with you, or like, let's go on a road trip to Boston and then I'll fly home. Like it's just like what it's Lauren Conrad didn't go to Paris, I mean, and it's just never they're never going to work out, just like Lauren Conrad didn't work out with Jason Waller. Like it's just like, what are you talking about. You're twenty one years old. You're obviously going to take this internship because Brandon is so driven, he's not going to give that up.
Speaker 1: It's just like no, and that's what she likes about him, the whole thing. I just I was bored. I have to admit I fast forward a little bit through their storyline because I just like it was just Susan looks cute. But other than that, I was really over this. You know what I don't like the when Brandon does that Brandon thing where he like it's stone cold, no emotion, doesn't look you in the eye.
Speaker 2: Is that when you mean when he's sort of doing the red herring or the ruse, like, oh, I already turned it down, Like that.
Speaker 1: Part now when he's looking at when he's doing his computer, when he's looking at his book, when he does he's done this with Kelly, He's done it with val. I don't know, I like, I don't like that part of Brandon, because I feel like Brandon's a good person. He doesn't just shut it down and have like no emotion like a robot. It doesn't feel like it's in him. And then when he does stuff like that and just like I don't know, it bothers me.
Speaker 2: Fair How about guy from Desperate Housewives being the job interviewer? So that guy, Here's what happened. I was It's on the DVDs. So I was like moving around my room and I heard his voice and I'm like, I know that guy's voice, you know. I looked away for five seconds and then I'm like, oh, it's a dude from Desperate Housewives. O Stephen Cole, Yeah, yeah, that's him.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, it was Marsha Cross's husband. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: See I'm not as chriss I think I am. My memory still good.
Speaker 1: Call. Yeah, he was a little younger there, which I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is what must have been like, you know some of his like early work eight years later. So this was ninety six, right, and Desperate Housewives started in two thousand and four, which is so weird. The Desperate Housewives is not that far after nine oh two and.
Speaker 1: Oh ended, it felt like it was though.
Speaker 2: It was twenty years to know me too, all right, So anyway, that just gave Lauren Conrad didn't go to Paris vibes for me, and I was like, dude, but whatever, we'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was even on the radar though.
Speaker 2: Which that he wasn't going to go to parents? I mean, he wasn't going to go to Boston.
Speaker 1: We refresh my memory of timeline of oh no.
Speaker 2: Lauren Connor's way later, like I feel did they steal it from this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, interesting, I don't know, it's been done in every TV show. It's like Sex and the City, like it's everyone does this.
Speaker 2: Let's now come to your story.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, which is iconic?
Speaker 2: Are you give your vibes first of the whole line?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I I love as if you're like watching David and Donna. I'm so glad they're working together again. I feel like, not just are they like a great couple, but they have always like since the beginning, even in high school, you know, they were DJs together. They when you know at school they would they would do like the open mic thing and play characters and creatively they always like really meshed. So it's nice to see like that that's that back in we're going back in that way creatively, that they work well together. So I was happy to see that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it's inappropriate or unfair to Joe that? And because you can sense he's feeling it that you're working with X No, Like, do you think Joe has any right to sort of feel a little he seems a little butt hurt? And I I and do you think it's that it's working with David or do you think it's like the sexy video vixen thing.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I got to say, as Tory, Donna, Donna Tory, I felt like, no, it wasn't about David. I feel like he's with David all the time. He knows their history, he knows, like you know, they were first loves like this wee I've moved on many times since I thought it was the sexy vibe and it really actually was triggering for me as Donna, because that's how Ray would act if I addressed too sexy or wore bikini.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Oh that's I didn't think of that.
Speaker 1: I didn't think so I started to get triggered. When Joe was responding to like that outfit, I was like, it made me feel like Ray all over again.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa, that's such a that's so interesting. No, that's good because I don't think Ray and Joe are anything alike, and Joe's such a good guy. But I do understand, like I can understand a little bit why he was like, oh, you know, because I don't know, like it's donna ish but not donna ish to be up there.
Speaker 1: It's definitely Donna from Dylan's dream sequence.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah on the Fool Table when you kiss, when you got to kiss Luke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was yeah flashback.
Speaker 2: They like to sort of do that.
Speaker 1: They I'm sure I had like so much weight I could weigh in on this so heavily as if I didn't pick that outfit. Come on, it's good.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the storyline's a little funky, right because first Joe doesn't like the music, which I get.
Speaker 1: The music was not good.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, why is this not on? Just replace the music and put it on streaming?
Speaker 1: But whatever, I know, where are they now? Power Man five thousand?
Speaker 2: I thought they were created for this I didn't noticed the band that could have been any actors for me. It's like that could have been just a pretend band for me, I know. Anyway, So we have the dorm room scene, which I thought was a little weird where you're like trying to create the video and then you get into a fight and storm out and then oh all then ah that's the idea, and then all is right in the world.
Speaker 1: Like it was just like, you're mean, rude, and you're the last person on earth they want to work with or be with.
Speaker 2: R that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I was like, oh god, but.
Speaker 2: But he was being a little mean and rude.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was I like when they bicker though, because then to me, when I'm watching it, knowing what ultimately happens, I'm like, oh, there's their cute anter the Bickerson's like when they're going to go on and get married and yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the fight with Colin was just like, come on, like, what guy that's out on bail? First of all, when he called him him ex felon, I'm like, he's not an ex felon. That's when I fellen out on bail.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to ask you this because I'm like, uh, has he been a felon before? Is there? Because he's out on bail, He's going to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Correct, he's just waiting for his trial. He's out on bail.
Speaker 1: He's not X. He's a Curtrent felon.
Speaker 2: He's not a convicted felon. He's an accused felon. I guess because he hasn't had his trial yet, so.
Speaker 1: He should have taken the X down just said felon. Yeah, Like that scene had so much testosterone though, because if I heard the word man or brother bro one more time, I was like, whoa, you're a callin.
Speaker 2: Why would you fight anybody and get arrested again?
Speaker 1: Or someone that much taller than you? Yeah, I don't know, Just so.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, Right, what's he doing there anyway?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, why is he there?
Speaker 2: You don't know? I guess because his girlfriend is Bell and like he's feeling his painting. He was like going all over the walls, just feeling it. And it's just like, first of all, why would David key the car? Yeah, using Kelly maybe, but like why would David do it?
Speaker 1: I mean because she says hate hate hate.
Speaker 2: She hates her, but David I get I don't know. It just that seems so bizarre.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that whole thing because Colin Colan feels like he stole Valerie from David. But I don't know. I don't know either.
Speaker 2: It's just like, ah, so, so do you think Joe? Okay, So let's get back to this. Should Joe have walked out of the video shoot?
Speaker 1: No, it's a d move, like one she's working. No, And I've had this happen, but not with a good boyfriend like Joe. I remember doing the Sassy photo shoot and cover photo shoot.
Speaker 2: Like Sassy magazine.
Speaker 1: Sassy Magazine, your memory.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that magazine until.
Speaker 1: Run and my you know, the bad ex that I talk about dating him at the time when he came to the set to watch and was upset about some things with us, and I was like, I'm just trying to get it together to I have to take my photos and I remember him walking out and that just was like so devastating to try to work and manage that at the same time. So that triggered me. When I saw that, I was like, Joe, come on, your heart's okay now, man.
Speaker 2: Like chill like kind of maybe just a little bit of chill, like it's just a character in a video.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean David is a little like sexiness. We know you got it. I mean, Joe didn't hear this part, but I feel like you can see David starting to flirt with Donna again.
Speaker 2: David is qualified to direct a full fledged music video. And also, where'd they get the budget?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what, maybe they got the budget from Territar's non existent bank account that she can send florals and buy Croissance. I know.
Speaker 2: Let's okay, let's move over to that story.
Speaker 1: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 2: So first of all, do we think that Clare and Donna are right in that they don't want her to like live there?
Speaker 1: Oh the me and me wants and Donna's me be like, oh it's okay, I feel bad, I feel guilty, but they're not wrong.
Speaker 2: No, when they get weird vibes from her, And also like it is I think back in the day in college, like if sudden suddenly you just have like someone crashing there all the.
Speaker 1: Time, where's she's sleeping exactly.
Speaker 2: In the living room, Okay, and like they're like I get it. Like in college. They're paying the bills and she's sleeping there and there's only one bathroom? Is there only one bathroom? Where there? I feel like they do they share one bathroom, or they are.
Speaker 1: Two bathrooms, or there's one bathroom, but there's one bathroom too weird. But where they're not blow uptresses back then.
Speaker 2: I don't know, they probably don't have one. And like she is, they don't know her. It's not like you know, a friend of theirs per se. She is from rehab, from the streets. They know nothing about her. I get it. I get it, and Kelly gets it too, becau it's kind of interesting how she suddenly says how's it going looking for the place, and then Tara is all mad about it.
Speaker 1: At least we finally yet a little backstory on Tara well.
Speaker 2: And we're just realizing she's unwell. And now everyone's realizing it, do you know what I mean? Like we it's that old thing where we knew about the flowers.
Speaker 1: In such a nine O two and oh way.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 1: When things like she pulls out the gun or she has a look, and then they end it with like t true true. It's like psycho music. You're like, okay, So it's like, hey, guys, in case you didn't get it in the writing of the script, in the acting, or in the visual of saying she has a gun, We're gonna put some music in and just beat a dead horse over the head. Got it? Now? It's wild that music bras oh, like who was like, oh wait, wait, we got to add dramatic effect here. The audience might not understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I need his psycho music because it was and it was long. And also like, I feel like why they're filling every one of these episodes in this season or the second half of this season. By the way, Like, was Ray in the beginning of this season, Like, how doesn't that feel like a thousand years.
Speaker 1: Ago, many many seasons ago?
Speaker 2: Did they erase him from the opening credits too? Was Dylan in the opening of this season?
Speaker 1: He must have been, Oh my gosh, yeah it was this season.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's crazy, that's great, right, yeah, Like that's just crazy, and that they just keep plucking people out of the opening credits. But anyway, Ray's return is coming soon.
Speaker 3: But oh god, I hate that's really really I'm not it's just a little ridiculous, So they are really pounding us over the head.
Speaker 2: I am wondering and at this I can't remember if we ever acknowledge that she's the reason the doctor and the flowers or do we just like learn she's crazy and then she tries to kill everybody. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wonder, well, since we now know he never comes back, I bet it never comes out. I don't even know he should have come back.
Speaker 2: Gree So she goes into the room, steals the car, key, steals the car, drives it over. How does she know where they live? First of all, because it was at Colin's apartment? How does she know where that is?
Speaker 1: She's followed them before.
Speaker 2: And I'm but there's so many plot holes, like how does she know where Colin lives? To key the car? Why would she key it with that? It's just like whatever, she's so, oh.
Speaker 1: Do you believe her story? And group? Do you believe that that's how it went down? Her parents just now I don't believe anything about her. Like imagine parents just being like, Wow, you're really bad off, You're a real bad addict, and we're just gonna like ditch you and don't find us again. No, no parents.
Speaker 2: I don't believe anything she says, and I don't think we're supposed to. I think we're literally supposed to think she's super Unwell.
Speaker 1: How did they let her out? Like she's that good that she was released? Like she says Peter SINAI sorry?
Speaker 2: Also, who paid for that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like that was not a free rehab? That's not free?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Are we going to find out her parents have money at some point?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I think she just implodes real fast now, But I mean, she's just It's just the haircut is totally bizarre. Why would the hairstylist even do that? Like, really and truly, why would the hairstyleist do that. He's so tight with Kelly and he's friends with her, and she gets him in and then he's like, yeah, you know what, I'll give this person the exact same haircut. It's like so weird and diet right.
Speaker 1: I guess I was trying my best to go along with like when people are like, oh, I want the Jennifer Aniston, do the Rachel do you know?
Speaker 2: Like it was Jeanne Ranison didn't call Chris McMillan and make the.
Speaker 1: Appointment that you know that you're aware.
Speaker 2: Probably we know her hairstylist like the tip of our tongue or like was was Ray in this season that but we can name Jennifer Anderson's hairstylists right of course.
Speaker 1: But it's just and Kelly saying pizzazz. And it's just you know, because you me and jen talk about it's not our favor hairstyle of Kelly's. And then she's like, I'm going to send you to my hairstylist. He's going to add some pizzazz. I'd be like, I'm going to find a new hairstylist for you, like just saying not good.
Speaker 2: But also the gun. Where did she get a gun? Why did that guy keep a suitcase in his Was that like a consignment store?
Speaker 1: That's what I thought? Yeah, and she.
Speaker 2: Slept in it like it's just like and then until I did drugs, Like it.
Speaker 1: Was just like and Bernie kicked me out right.
Speaker 2: But we're stayed friends.
Speaker 1: What we stayed friends? He held on to my gun.
Speaker 2: And suddenly she's a potographer.
Speaker 1: This is going to come into play I soon.
Speaker 2: It's play somehow, but I just remember this, I remember her. I'm not a fan of this. This is all crazy, and we have four storylines going at the same time that are totally disjointed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the two.
Speaker 2: Have some crossover with the fight and the accusing. So Val accuses Kelly of king the car. I see why you hate her or whatever. I see why you hate them.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I loved Do you want to take it outside? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, twice twice do you want to take it outside? Also sort of an old timey.
Speaker 4: It's just oh that being said, very entertaining to watch it was it was?
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, it it was all over the place. It was messy with the place.
Speaker 2: And like everyone's acting out of character, except except for maybe Brandon, but like Steve's acting a weirdo, really weird. Claire is pretty claierish, She's pretty claiish, She's pretty steady. Joe, I feel like Joe Loves Donna, which makes me think of that birda.
Speaker 1: I wonder where that bird is because you know, they live to be like one hundred and something. You have to will them.
Speaker 2: I think birds can live to be eighty really lived.
Speaker 1: There you go, so that bird is alive. If anyone knows where the bird from Joe Loves Donna is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you get a bird in your in your sixties, you're gonna need to figure out who's going to take care of that bird. It's probably gonna outlive you. Yeah wow. And you can't let a bird. This is a terrible pita. It's gonna call me. But you can't let a bird go, can you? No, like a pet bird that can't go back to the wild.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like sometimes I'll randomly see, like in suburban areas, like parrots in the trees, and you know, like somebody loved that bird.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: Caging a bird.
Speaker 1: Is like not good, No, it needs to fly right. Oh. Interesting? But like at resorts at Zoos, well they have like a big aviary, but caging a dolphin, I don't like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So overall this episode is very messy, very out of context in a lot of ways, very out of character. Yet still a solid nine for me.
Speaker 1: But how I did not think you'd go that high.
Speaker 2: Because it's just entertaining, very annoying to watch on my DVD. I'm not gonna lie though, like annoying.
Speaker 1: I have. I have the dailies no oh from the music video, like the outtakes.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it.
Speaker 1: Got like runch you know, big as was like Aaron Spelling was like, nope, dial it back, not putting all that out there.
Speaker 2: Because it was pretty pretty provocative as is. And you got moves, really good dancing.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, my am flexible, my flying splits. I think I actually this might have been the first place they were seen somewhere on that car. Yeah, but they're not. But yeah, Pete Farow he sent me this episode and he has the dailies.
Speaker 2: So and you were right about James Darren.
Speaker 1: I thought I worked with him, you did, You were right?
Speaker 2: It was he. What was he? Oh he was from Gidget?
Speaker 1: Didgit Gidget?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And he just passed away like not just a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Oh they were talking about it's all coming back to me. And he was a lovely man, super amazing and wow, in front of James Darren, the iconic actor legend, I was gyrating on the hood of a car.
Speaker 2: So cool you on the stage. I think I must have like just been so enamored that I didn't. I was like, Wow, Tory can really move, Tory can grew.
Speaker 1: Parently five thousand. We are told it's still making music. They released an album this year called Abandoned Ship.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're kind of hard rock for me. Joe and I see, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so square.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that she said square. Maybe Gidget wrote that because gidgetit guy because I was a very gidgety word.
Speaker 1: So when I just looked him up, it looks like he co wrote other episodes of Nino two and zero. Besides directing, probably good for him, So maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he tweaked the square too.
Speaker 1: And Bernie. Did you know? Bernie was best known for his role in Home Alone.
Speaker 2: Bernie had no Way. Wow, I got a good trivia Sarah Goosa. He played Bernie, the consignment store owner friend of Sarah. Stephen colp. We've got a lot of little things in the lot. Yeah, we still got a sexual innuendo from Steve and Claire that was dirty. Do you remember that when they switched it out? There's a line there it was really dirty.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I can't remember it, but everybody can go back and watch that scene.
Speaker 1: And then she says, I'd rather you poke me and poked me in the eye. That one when he says gross things like that, I just zone out. I can't I can't not coming from him. I can't take it seriously, makes you want to puke in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Like it's a good episode, it's a mess.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it. I'm going to give it an eight point five because it brought out my inner rock.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was a little emo too. It was ahead of its time on the emo.
Speaker 1: Thing, definitely, like, yeah, she had like spikes around her neck and patten leather and fishnets and I yeah, I feel like there was another outfit too. So I think I'd mentioned this to you. But Christina, Lisa's mom photographed that episode and did all the video and photographs for it. And there's an amazing photo I have that is one of my favorites of all time myself and you know I don't love photos of myself that she took of meat and I'm in red patent leather. So there was an alpha change. So there was like a donna had a third change.
Speaker 2: Wow. And I didn't know she was a photographer, Yes, Christine's mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well that's so cool.
Speaker 2: You gotta find that photo.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have it. Well, let's let's see it.
Speaker 2: Let's see it. It's really trying to find it. But well, lots of fun little behind the scenes. Then in this.
Speaker 1: Episode my teen, as you watched this with me, he goes, he doesn't keep up with anything, so uh, first of all, two comments he thought. First of all, he said, mom, he goes your hair and outfits are on points like in the earlier scenes. He's like, that's what's in now. I was like, yeah, cool, and he's like, and I love Kathleen's hair. He's like, wait, is Jenny supposed to be a lawyer? Is what he said, because he doesn't know what's going on. And he's like, she's in a lot of suits and short hair. And I was like, no, no, no, no, it was just it was it was a wardrobe phase two, like it was in in a different way.
Speaker 2: Then it does seem like that she's like going to the corporate office.
Speaker 1: And then he thought Tara Tara was He's like, is that who is that Gabrielle? Wait, that's not Gabrielle. It's interesting is that someone else playing Gabrielle's character? And I was that social stuck And then he said, oh my gosh, with all the like drama, He's like, oh is this a later? Is this one? Nine? And Torno entered like crazy stages and I was like, yeah, we have some crazy storyline season six. We have four more to go. After this, we were pulling out all the stops. So interesting to see it from his perspective. Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well next week, what's the next one we're doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, so next week we have season six episode between the big hurt.
Speaker 2: I feel like Tara, Tara, it's getting it's gonna get real weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a great week. Love you,