Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl drama girl, all about.
Speaker 3: Them high school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a rod and our comic girl sharing for the right teams drama queens, girl girl fashion, but your tough girl, you.
Speaker 1: Could sit with us Girl Drama, Queens drama, quise drama, Queens drama, Drama, Queens drama queens.
Speaker 4: Hey, friends, we try to Q and a segment chance for questions and answers, something we can with all on our own, and you all loved it. So guess what, We're back with another one. So joy, How are we?
Speaker 3: We are fine?
Speaker 5: This is actually one of my pet peeves rob when a waiter comes to the table and says, and how are we doing? And have we decided what we're going to eat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Why it irritates me so much?
Speaker 3: Is just irritate you guys?
Speaker 4: How are not part of our group?
Speaker 5: No, it's just the we of Like, yeah, I don't. Yeah, it feels I'm descending, but I know that they're taught to do that, you know, to make it feel like camaraderie. But I'm just like, I feel like I'm being sold something immediately, Like I can see right through it. You're trying to make me your friend by saying we oh, we're all friends now.
Speaker 6: It gives you used car salesmen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gives me car salesman vibes. It isn't it enough that we can just be civil humans to each other? Do we have to pretend that we're close friends right now? All of a sudden, stranger.
Speaker 4: The waiter walks up and is like, hey, bestie, what are you having?
Speaker 5: See that I might go for because at least it's like just purely pure comedy.
Speaker 4: If a waiter counts to me, I was like, what are we having? Have we decided? I would hope there would be a part of the order that got messed up so I could be like, hey, excuse me, it looks like we forgot to take the cheese off this.
Speaker 3: I'm taking responsibility too.
Speaker 7: I hope someone at some point has said to a waiter who's asked that, like, hey, what are we having? I hope someone has been quick enough to look at the table next to them and say, oh, I'll have what she's having and just see if they get the joke.
Speaker 5: But to answer your question, Rob, I'm I'm doing well.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 4: How am I? I am doing great. How are you doing, sop?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 7: You know, aside from air traffic control being an absolute nightmare and it taking fifteen hours yesterday to make a five hour trip, I.
Speaker 5: Have never heard of that. You're supposed to take off at eleven and took off at four instead.
Speaker 7: I was supposed to take off at ten, got delayed an hour, was like, I can stay home a little longer, and then left. It was after four thirty.
Speaker 5: But you were at the airport the whole time, Like you got to the airport four year eleven o'clock flight.
Speaker 7: They delayed the flight like every thirty to forty minutes. They just kept pushing it back, and then they're also canceling half of them, and like, I mean.
Speaker 6: It's just it's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I'm supposed to go into Newark from LA on Tuesday night and don't do it. Well, I have no other option. I mean, that is my only actual option on that end. So I'll just either have to miss the thing in the morning because it starts at nine am. So even if I fly into JFK, it's an hour away, plus the traffic, there's just no way for me to actually make it work. So it's either going to work or they'll cancel the flight or delay it. And if it's delayed past an hour, then I had to book an extra flight home and then a hotel somewhere else as like a holding thing. It's really a a real mess right now. And I just hope everybody's staying safe.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm glad you guys got in safe and at least you're home now.
Speaker 4: If you're listening to this at the airport while trying to kill some time, get cozy. We've got some fun questions for you. Take your mind off it.
Speaker 5: Great segue, Rob, I love that.
Speaker 6: I love it. Oh, this is a good question. Yeah, give us our first from becaw. What a good one, she says.
Speaker 7: I was watching Shrinking, excellent show. If you haven't seen it, please watch it. Also concard Love and one of the producer's names was Brooke Davies and my Binge. Watching Sleepiness, I had a moment of Oh Brook's producing now made me think if you could place your one Tree Hill character on any show, either on screen or behind the scenes, what show would they fit into or would you have them work on.
Speaker 6: My Goness's interest.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: First of all, I love that there's a producer out there named Brook Davies. That's great.
Speaker 4: I could see Clay doing I could see Clay going one of toys. I could see him doing one of the talking head sports shows. Really, he has personality, he's savvy and weirdly, I don't know why. I could totally see him being on a Big Brother type show.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Yes, that would be fun.
Speaker 4: How about Brook and Haley.
Speaker 7: It's interesting because as I was thinking about it, I was thinking as an actor, where would it be fun to show up, Like, like, in what world would I like to play Brook? And I'm going, well, I do love shrinking what would she be doing in La brain made the exact you know connection, And then I'm going, no, would we go back in time? Would she have been a like a character a designer on Sex and the City?
Speaker 5: Would we That was the first thing that came to mind for you as Sex and the City.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And it's like then part of me wants to go completely against type and like see Brook having been one of the people who survived on the Last of Us and like, you know, maybe she's like you know, trying to sew winter clothes for people. I don't know. That would be so fun to me, But I didn't really think about like where she would naturally go.
Speaker 4: Also, I saw that Halloween episode she can fight a zombie?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's right. Where does Haley go? Where does Hale like? I don't know. I mean, I think she fits.
Speaker 5: Really well in a lot of those early OFFTS teen shows like Everwood and you know, yeah, like there, She's got a vibe that fits easily in any of those spaces.
Speaker 3: Hard of Dixie, like those kind of things.
Speaker 5: I don't know about now the this is on my mind, probably because I just recently finished it. But Bad Sisters, it was such a great show, and I could totally see Haley fitting in in some way of like she would have to be removed from tree Hill obviously, there would have to be a reason, like she doesn't have her family and she's in Ireland, and it's just the functional like character of who she is. I could see fitting in with those women and filling a little filling a little void. I really think that would work.
Speaker 6: I love that shows. So good?
Speaker 3: Isn't it great? So good? I hope they're getting another season.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Rob, it's fab Rob.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 5: It's it's four sisters and their fifth sister is married to a malignant narcissist who is really killing her. He's destroying her. I mean, it's like just deteriorating her from the inside out. And so they decide to kill him, but he won't die. This is the setup of the show basically, so you know this almost right away.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're you're not missing anything.
Speaker 5: No, it's no, there's no spoiler. That's sort of the setup. But the underlying questions are, if a man is physically abusing a woman and she defends herself, it's self defense. But if she's being abused and in like, it's mental and emotional torture, but there's no bruise? Is it self defense? To like do what you have to do to get out of the relationship, including physically, Like it's like, okay, physical violence is now acceptable, but what do you do? Where is the line of self defense? And it just sort of asks the question without answering it.
Speaker 7: It's really interesting, well, and I think it asks the question really beautifully too, because you do see I mean, now I'm like, wait, well, there's cases we see even where the women finally defend themselves and then they say it wasn't self defense. But what the show asks is like, if someone in the house is going to die, how do you decide who dies first? Like if that's surely going to.
Speaker 6: Be the outcome.
Speaker 7: This is getting a little dark, but it's like a really smart question because you know, unlike in life, as a viewer, you get to see like what she's really up against.
Speaker 6: And it's just done brilliantly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like watching one human it's gaslight, but it's to a really dark level where he's just completely destroying her life and sucking the life out of her to the to the point where she is questioning her validity and existence on the planet.
Speaker 7: And not that it sounds this way from our explanations, but it's actually very hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so funny.
Speaker 6: It's it's a dark comedy.
Speaker 4: Of course, I've been laughing the entire time you've been explaining the scenario.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, it's that's what makes it so brilliant.
Speaker 7: Well, what I realized, the joy is that we're essentially explaining it like one of the murder docs on Netflix, and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Wait, it's actually it's actually a dark comedy.
Speaker 7: We're missing We're missing the over arching thing. Yeah, it's great, check it out.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, Row. What's our next question? Okay, Lorianne is asking, that's a pretty name. She's asking, did you shoot some scenes in the same spots as Dawson's Creek, like houses or at the beach and why didn't they use Dawson's house in One Tree Hill. Well, Lorienne, we were really trying to separate. I mean, I think we wanted people to feel the same sense of nostalgia that from Dawson's Creek that they really loved, and the town certainly presented itself as a character very much in the same way that it did in Dawson's But we didn't want to be too derivative. So the intent with the intent really was to create our own voice, and so we wouldn't have wanted to use anything that was from Dawson's in that way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because that immediately would take viewers out instead of getting to know Peyton's house or where Haley and her family grew up, They'd be like, oh, but that's Dawson's house and so what you really want to avoid anytime you're filming in a location that's been used iconically by another project, you really want to avoid their specific locations addresses, so that you really kind of, you know, walk, so that you really kind of travel your own road.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hannah Banana asks, well, is something on your bucket list you want to do in your lifetime? How about anything you would like to accomplish soon?
Speaker 3: Oh, Hannah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, six saltine crackers in sixty seconds. That's a good answer for both of those questions.
Speaker 3: That sounds good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if I have a lot to say about that. I feel like I'm just open for the adventure. I have bucket list items.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I'd like.
Speaker 5: To jump out of a plane, but I have a kid, and.
Speaker 4: With a parachute, with a parachute with a parachute.
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's you know, and it seems like it would be really amazing. I didn't do it before I had her, and so now that I do, I'm sort of like, well, I guess i'll go maybe when I'm like seventy and she, you know, she'll be okay something.
Speaker 7: Gosh, Yeah, I mean, so many things on the list, but I don't know why. This is the first thing that came to mind. I really want to go to Antarctica. I do not want to do that crossing at all, which is probably part of the reason I've still not gone. But it's just something i'd really like to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 5: Hey, Rob t Bone wants to know they saw you on an episode of The Ghost Whisperer and wanted to know what your experience was like and how I was working with General Love Hewitt.
Speaker 4: So it was awesome. It was very early in my career. I think I had done like one or two of these nighttime soaps, which like were my first credits, and I remember Love was so nice and I was joking around like we were just saying hello something like between setups, and I I because by this point, like I'd done these two soap so I had my SAG card done like a hundred episodes. But I was joking saying like, Wow, this is so great to be I'm just like really hoping to get that SAG card. It's something to that effect. And she didn't realize I was doing a bit, and so she like called the first a deal over. I was like, let's get you some lines. I'm gonna here, let's see if we can get you some lines. So she was so sweet because back then it was like you got a couple of lines like that was huge towards getting your SAG card. And I was like, yeah, my god, no, no, no, I'm so sorry. That was a joke. Probably didn't land I no, no, thank you though, thank you, and so she was awesome. And then cut to a couple of years later. I was eating at katsuya in La and I was at like a two top and there was a four top with like a little divider between us and Jennifer and her, like some people were on the other side, and she spilled like like a cant like diet coke, like knocked over and like went on the floor. And she was like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry because it like put over to my side and I was like, no, stop, it's completely okay. Hi, by the way, good to see you again. She's like, oh my gosh, good to see you too. And when it came time and then they left, of course because they got there before us. And when it came time to pay the check, the waiter was like, actually it was already taken care of you.
Speaker 6: Is cool.
Speaker 4: So she's wonderful and it was a experience. Also, you know who else was in that episode with me, Lizzie Moss.
Speaker 6: Wow, so cool.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have a favorite guest star appearance you did?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I really liked working on Easy on Netflix. I just did one episode of that show, and it's an anthology, so it was the third season and it was the third episode that the character Block had done and I was I got to go and join them for it, and it was so fun because Joe Swamberg is such a great writer and a director, but he's a Chicago, you know, comedy guy. He's really improv based, and so you get an outline.
Speaker 6: For the episode, but no script. The whole show is fun and I loved it.
Speaker 7: It was terrifying, but the most fun I've ever had on side that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh it's so cool.
Speaker 5: Probably Dexter. It was really fun to do Dexter. We I had like I had an arc. I don't know if it was four or six episodes, I can't remember, but it was really cool. That was and it was one of the first jobs off of one tree Hill that I got, so it was kind of scary. It was really scary because it was a big deal show and I had all sorts of insecure feelings for all kinds of reasons in my life at that moment. So it was a good little like boost of confidence. And I had a great time. And Michael C. Hall was just the loveliest, so generous and thoughtful and like such a such a great pro and an example of a really classy number one on the call sheet.
Speaker 3: He was great.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty fad.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just leap frog because I want to know the answer that you both have for this. So Morgan asks, what is your favorite household chore or just one that doesn't bother you?
Speaker 3: Vacuuming?
Speaker 7: Same, Yeah, yeah, vacuuming is very meditative for me. But the thing I like to do the most is when I grocery shop, I reorganize everything. So when I'm putting food away, I reorganize the whole refrigerator, I redo all the cabinets.
Speaker 6: Like it.
Speaker 7: It brings me so much joy to get everything put away.
Speaker 6: Just so I love it.
Speaker 7: I love it, which is ironic because I hate putting clothes away.
Speaker 6: But when I do it, I do it beautifully.
Speaker 5: I hate putting clothes away too, and I hate sweeping. But thata uuming is as you say, it's meditative, but sweeping is a big not like I just it's such a pain in the ass, but sweeping very tedious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's also the both hands motion and I have to try and catch all the dirt and like there's not this like constant flow the vacuuming. I actually will just put in an audio book and just wander around my house and totally enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Or like a great playlist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you so you said vacuuming too, Rob? Is that your ultimate?
Speaker 4: I was just thinking it would be so funny if, like you put in your audio book and then you start vacuuming, like but you don't realize the battery on your vacuum died like a month ago, and it's just happily wandering around your house pushing a non functioning vacuum but you can't hear because you have your book in. But yes, I did say vacuuming for me I because it's it's just so cathartic and it's like I'll do. I do the laundry for the family, and I love the feeling of what I'm done with it. But laundry is tedious and I hate like looking at two pops like mountains of unfolded clothes on the kitchen counter. Yeah, but I love when it's done. It gives me a lot of esteem. But vacuuming is like the quickest gratification in terms of Yeah, the room looks different very quickly. And yeah, it's also easier for me just to kind of dissociate and you know, my body's doing something but my brain somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, an instant gratification to your point. Yeah, yeah, Okay, I have a question for you both, because this is another thing that makes no sense. I love to clean the kitchen counter spray fret like.
Speaker 6: I love it. I hate cleaning the bathroom.
Speaker 7: And it's the same thing. It's a spray and a wipe down. But for some reason, I love to do it in the kitchen and in the sink, but I hate to do it like in the shower or the bathtub.
Speaker 5: I'm the opposite. I'm totally the opposite. Really, that's so funny.
Speaker 6: See, this is why we're meant to live in villages. I'm convinced of it. Yes, that's what I'm saying. We're wired for community, We meet each other.
Speaker 7: Everybody could do the thing they are the best at, and then the whole project would be done.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate cleaning the kitchen.
Speaker 6: I hate cleaning the bathroom. We're a yin and yang.
Speaker 4: To your point, though, So if you can't there's no real comparable thing to the bathtub in the kitchen. Yeah, the bathtubs are a bit trickier, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like and the shower grout just creeps me out, like kind of make it just I don't know.
Speaker 5: Come on, you get some ajax, you get some nice like spray that just you leave it there and you come back ten minutes agater to like luege it off.
Speaker 6: And yeah that's nice.
Speaker 5: The sprayer you spray it around.
Speaker 3: Oh it's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the spray that does it for you. I'm a fan of what is scrub, the green one scrub? Yeah, those are nice if I can, if I can set it and forget it and then rinse it, that's nice. But if I have to scrub every little ground lyne in a shower, I just feel like I'm being tortured. It feels like someone's just plucking my eyelashes out one at a time.
Speaker 4: That's scrubbing bubbles. If you're listening, you have some fans here that you should be sending some product to.
Speaker 3: Yes, please listen.
Speaker 6: That would not just be an ad read, it would be an endorsement. Thank you. Oh I like this one.
Speaker 7: Molly Allie wants to know you and your group of friends run a house or a cabin for the weekend. What is your job in the group? Are you the cook, the planner, the timekeeper, or the life of the party. The DJ I added that last one, what's your job?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I would say for me, I'm either the planner or I will attempt to be some sort of life of the party.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely responsible for the food and drink. I'm the person you send to the grocery store to get.
Speaker 5: Yeah things, Yeah, I would do. I would go on that trip with you, so same. That is definitely because I feel that most people can't be trusted with you, So I agree. I just I have and maybe it's just that I'm persnickety and I have very particular taste about food. But I do feel like I have a good tap into what would be what everyone would enjoy.
Speaker 6: Totally agree.
Speaker 7: I really like that and this, and the sort of things that people might not always think of, but that I know.
Speaker 6: I will nail like a board a salad.
Speaker 7: With unexpected contents in it. That is the thing you want when you come inside at three o'clock and you're not ready for dinner, but you are ready for a snack like these. These are my specialties. And then what I like to do, particularly with a big group of people, I will either do a giant like one pot pasta that is one of my favorite things to do for a first meal. I will do a huge vat of chili that people can eat all weekend. I like to do the thing that is delicious but also like simple enough that everyone can just hit it, kind of buffet style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do.
Speaker 4: You guys feel about corn bread?
Speaker 5: No so much corn bread. I mean, if it's done right, there's some bad corn bread out there.
Speaker 6: Agreed.
Speaker 4: Last time I was in Wilmington, I tried the corn bread at the Holiday Inn and it was delicious. But check this out. It was it was terrific. I took down a whole order to myself. But also if you get the Caesar salad, these culinary wizards cube up cornbreadr fry it corn bread crew tons what guys, it's absolutely worth your time. I mean, who to thunk get the little restaurant in there? Just doing big things.
Speaker 5: That is fun. I love that. I think I also probably would be the cleaner upper. I'd be the straightener upper, like wandering around or straightening up friends. Yeah, would you guys do that too?
Speaker 4: Is that because at this point now as a parent, I can't walk through a room without tidying up as I go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just too much.
Speaker 4: It's as reflexive as breathing for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, totally, because if you turn your back on it for an hour, suddenly the house is a tornado zone. So like, you get so good at just doing it without realizing you're doing it.
Speaker 6: It's a nice skill.
Speaker 4: It's also a dangerous game, though, because I can't tell you how often I will go towards a room because there's something I want to do in that room and then I've stopped to clean up or tidy three things on the way, and by the time I get to that room, I'm like, why am I in here.
Speaker 5: Oh friends, we hope that you've listened to this while you're vacuuming, or washing dishes or cleaning your bathroom or kitchen.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe we just kept you company a lot cool sing.
Speaker 4: Up at that airport. Still, we hope.
Speaker 6: It's like awesome listen. Best of luck to you all.
Speaker 4: Truly, this was fun. Gang. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to leave us a review.
Speaker 7: You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O.
Speaker 5: T H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: See you next time we all about that high school drama.
Speaker 6: Girl Drama Girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teams Drama Queens, up girl fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 1: You could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama, Queens, Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens