Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Tubile Show.
Speaker 2: Today's to Catch a Cheater is going to be a lot different than what you usually get from To Catch a Cheater because Izzy is on the phone and Izzy wants to prove to her boyfriend of two years that she's not cheating. He thinks she's cheating, she isn't, and she wants to prove it. Izzy, what's up? How are you hey?
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: So you're not trying to catch your boyfriend cheating. You're trying to prove that you're not cheating.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly?
Speaker 5: Okay, So why does your boyfriend think you're cheating?
Speaker 4: So recently, we ran into an X of mine who I haven't seen in a while, but you know, it is an amazable split whatever, and I chatted with him and I thought everything was fine, but then I don't know, Jack started like checking my phone more than he usually does. What I thought was like no reason and just kind of dropping weird hints, like just saying I'm acting different and I'm being distant and you know, weird stuff. And then the final straw was I saw, like we share a laptop, and I saw that he had left up an email that was sent to you guys for theater. Well, so I knew exactly, you know, I thought that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, this is what it is.
Speaker 2: He wants us to call you and try to catch you cheating, but you're not cheating and you doing it first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm beating him to it.
Speaker 5: What did the email say? So was it basically everything you just said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean pretty much.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, I think he sent it to yougos. But yeah, I was just explaining about how we ran into my ex and from his point of view, I guess I was like too friendly with the guy, too comfortable with it, and he thought it was I guess, you know, sketchy and he just keeps I don't know, it's got him worried. But honestly, like, I have not talked to that guy in three years. That was the first time I had seen him. There is nothing going on.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was.
Speaker 4: A problem to kind of chat with him and just catch up and whatever. But apparently Jack's got an issue and the fact that he would actually, you know, try and get me on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you, are you upset about the fact that he thinks you're cheating, because I would be. I would be just based on trust, right, you should trust me. If I've done nothing wrong for you to not trust me, you should trust.
Speaker 4: Me exactly because we've never had any kind of issue, Like I've never cheated on him in the past, you know what I mean, Like, there's no reason for this to be happening. And I feel like, I mean, at least asked me about it first. Like he's just be weird and passive aggressive, and you know what I mean, Like he's never asked me to directly about it, just saying things like if I'm going somewhere, Oh, well where are you going?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So it's like a this is like a to Catch a Cheater reversal. So we'll play a song. Then we'll call him up, say that we got his email wanting to do to catch a cheater on you. We'll have us tell him why he thinks you're cheating, and then bring you on the phone. Yeah, all right, cool, we'll play a song, come back, and you'll get your to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: And this to Catch a cheater. The suspected cheater is going to be the suspected cheaty. How would you describe that? The person who cheats is a cheater.
Speaker 5: Right, So then the person that's getting cheated on would be the cheaty, the cheaty?
Speaker 2: What the cheater becomes the cheaty in this world? The roses to catch a cheater. I'll make it make sense right now, because I'm sure that doesn't make any sense if you just joined us. Is he is on the phone? Is refresh everybody's memory on what you want to do today? And to catch a cheater?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating. I am not, and I saw on our computer that he had emailed you guys trying to get me on the show, trying to catch me cheating. So I'm kind of flipping it. I'm actually having you guys call him and hopefully we can get this whole thing stream now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're about to call him, say that we got his email, and kind of interview him a little bit, you know, about doing it to catch a cheater, and so we'll have to let him lay out all the things that he's suspicious of, and then we'll tell him, actually, is he is on the phone, and this is a to Catch a Cheater reversal. I guess you'd say, I don't know, I don't know what to call it. It's the first swap, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds great.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, Well I'm gonna dull this one right now. Here we go. Hello, Hey is this Jack?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man is going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Jewbil.
Speaker 3: Oh what's up?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: Is the only?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I'm good. I guess you guys got my email? Is that what this is about?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is. Nina is here here.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were going through the emails. We saw your email for it to Catch a Teater? So, you know, before we do this stuff, we have to kind of interview people and you know, see if it's if it's something that we can do. But definitely interested in doing it for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, So can you just.
Speaker 1: Kind of give us a little more info?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like I said in the email, Uh, I don't know. I mean I listened to Catch a Teater a lot and then a lot of.
Speaker 3: Stuff that he's been doing. It's kind of been I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Said, mom, how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 3: In two and a half years at least.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so go ahead, I'm sorry a.
Speaker 6: Long time, like long enough for me to know where and she can act in kind of strange and like, you know, I've been going off a little bit, and we ran into her ex. I don't know, they started talking and she hadn't seen him in a while, and apparently they ended like well, and I don't know the whole rest of the night that felt kind of weird, like how it ended, and then after that, just the way she was acting, and I don't know, it just does it doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: She feels like it's been weird.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if there's something that she didn't tell me about the relationship or maybe like she saw him again after and didn't tell it.
Speaker 3: Just something feels weird. I got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So you think that she cheated with her ex?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's pretty pretty lofty, actually, I mean, it's hard for me to even say that, but I.
Speaker 3: Think something's going on. I don't know if she had. It feels like something definitely happened.
Speaker 5: So like you felt something when you saw them talking to each other, like it was a little bit too intense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it almost felt like it wasn't the first time they seen each other in years.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting about this, Jack, is you emailed us because you think that your girlfriend Izzy might be cheating, and we actually got another email about Izzy. Yeah, so that's why we wanted to call you too, because that's interesting, right that there would be somebody else who would email us.
Speaker 3: Who is it from? Was it was it from a guy? Was it what was his name?
Speaker 1: It was from Izzy?
Speaker 5: Okay, you were giving him.
Speaker 1: It was from Iazy. He's on the phone right now with us, Jack, What yeah?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Wait? What what is going on? Why wait? Why would you bring her on the.
Speaker 1: Phone because she emailed us?
Speaker 3: Why did he email you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: Because I know about your email?
Speaker 4: Let up on the computer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I saw your email, so I email them because I'm not cheating.
Speaker 3: So I just beating the.
Speaker 4: Punch kind of trying to what's going on here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna lie day. It is like pretty embarrassing that happened on it and for people to like listen to I kind of kind of wish you would have talking about it off.
Speaker 3: There yeah, but I was trying to find out I was brusled. Okay, well you're not.
Speaker 5: Do you still think you are?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: We like, obviously, I want to believe you, like we've built this relationship on truck, but it just seemed really weird after and then I don't know, I feel like you were getting a lot more tech happened like late at night. Like I know, I can be kind of crazy about this stuff, but it really seemed like something was going on and and look, I'm sorry to talk to you about it.
Speaker 3: That was the mature thing to do. I should have done that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so we wouldn't be here right now on the show and have heard that.
Speaker 6: Yes, guys, you guys don't have to You guys don't get to hear the conversation after this hangs up. I'm sure I'm going to hear it and be doing laundry for three months, but no, you're not.
Speaker 4: Gonna hear it. Like, I just want to have this conversation and be.
Speaker 3: Done with it.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna put this thing to bed. But I okay about Like I talked to the guys at one time and like, yes, I said i'd call him later, but I didn't really plan on doing that. Is something you say, like, I yeah, like I remember why we broke up, and honestly it kind of made me more I guess grateful to be with you. Look, I guess it was weird. I shouldn't have said I was gonna call him like that wasn't great, but.
Speaker 3: I thought you need in a moment.
Speaker 6: All right, Well if you promise, you know, you said a year you have, you have everyone here being that you're swearing to it. I believe I'm sorry for doing this. Next time, if I had something, I'll just bring it up to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, he's gonna call us back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll leave the door open any time you guys are having any relationships.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about on the show
Speaker 4: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater.