Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. Are you ready for this segment? Right, We're gonna talk about a couple of stocks, whether we're going to keep them or get rid of them. Yeah, and it's let's start. Let's start with something that we've spoken about in the years past. A company that is in South America. Let's start with Maccardo leebray took a me Li. They are up nine percent over the past year. If you're not familiar with the company, this is pretty much the Amazon in South America. Until everybody should I mean, if you're here, you obviously you understand what Amazon is. They have this similar infrastructure. What's your what's your thoughts on Elly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Maccardo Leebra.
Speaker 4: If I can get it lower than fourteen twenty five, I would definitely do it there. I do want to see how they adjust to this new market or like an actual market that we should be in right now.
Speaker 3: But overall, they topped out at like nineteen five roughly.
Speaker 4: But they're definitely one of my favorite stocks, still still on my watch list.
Speaker 3: I don't just like them because they're in the Spanish country.
Speaker 4: Amazing performing company. You'll know say when I see you, boy, I like I like you.
Speaker 3: Like a lot.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah, and lover us out there.
Speaker 1: My Latin speaking of people. All right, So this is a company. I mean you talked about United Airlines. Uh, And obviously I know your stance on on companies that have motors as part of the foundation of the company.
Speaker 2: So what's your thoughts on Cornivell Cruise Line.
Speaker 1: They've been up forty six percent over the past year, but if we scale out the year of the date, it's been moving in a downward trajectory and pretty much just the pandemic down seventeen percent year to date, So what's your thoughts around this space.
Speaker 3: I'm good trade, bad investment.
Speaker 4: So if I can catch it at maybe twelve bucks or back to the love of nine bucks or some change, I may trade it back up to thirteen or fourteen. But like holding the long term, I wouldn't see the how was sixty four and twenty twenty and then they have a triple top in nineteen ninety five, two thousand and three and then twenty twenty. Good trade, I don't see it going up. I'd be more than happy to say that I'm wrong if they get back up to the fifties, but I wouldn't boy this one for a long term good trade, though it's a decent trade.
Speaker 1: Here's another one that we don't talk about much and pretty much at all, the Hershey Company. So I'm sure pretty everybody's pretty much familiar with the Hershey Company, the chocolate company with obviously a bunch of chocolates, but also the parks as well. That's something that mattered to the revenue. They've had a tough year. So what's your thoughts on Hershey? I actually like it at h That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I can get it ideally like I want it at one thirty two, but if I can get it around one seventy one.
Speaker 3: Sixty five, I would be happy. Good company, good management.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say that they have a monopoly, but they do have a stranglehold in the business. They're in the cost of coco as went a lot that's going to affect the business.
Speaker 3: But I do like the company.
Speaker 4: They are a well performing stock that most people are not talking about. So I do like it for the long term, but I have to get at the right price. One thirty two is where I would load the boat on it if I had to buy it.
Speaker 2: How about General Electric, we're talking about a company.
Speaker 1: If you if you look at that two year I mean pretty impressive trading at one fifty three currently.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts around General Electric with dating, with dumping.
Speaker 3: I may take this on the day.
Speaker 4: I normally, if historically hated GE. But they got the financial bbl going.
Speaker 2: Easy, easy easy. I don't want no references to bbls right now.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, shout to the boy. They got the financial Mimi makeover. I think a seventy one, so they're doing pretty good over the last year.
Speaker 3: The price of the stock is increased seventy five bucks. Amazing. Leadership is doing a lot better.
Speaker 4: I don't like that they have these boom and bus cycles though, so like in ninety six it was at two forty eight and then ninety nine at one eighty three. The top in two thousand and nine was one twenty. So they're getting back to where they were at the recession level. Management changes has been good if you shout out to any of you that got into it, like around fifty or thirty eight and some change. But yeah, I would put it if it came back down to seventy one or seventy five, I would definitely take it on a date and set it for a swing trade.
Speaker 3: Not marrying it, but I would swing traded.
Speaker 2: It definitely has a booming bus cycle.
Speaker 1: If you look at if somebody is just looking at it from a two year, you're thinking, all, this track looks great. Pull it back out to a three year, all look at that. At five you start to see some of these booms and these busts, and you pull it out about a ten year spent a ten year? Yeah, you you really out?
Speaker 2: It looks like a roller coaster at six flags. Yeah, let's talk about ups.
Speaker 3: No, shorty, what you got in your mind? Come on? Is that time of the show?
Speaker 2: We got ups? What we think United Parcel Service?
Speaker 4: Maybe if I was an employee of the company, Yes, not a bad stock.
Speaker 3: It had a great run.
Speaker 4: If I can catch it at one eight or one ten, I would like it a lot. Earning should be fine. Yeah, I would take it on a date, but I would need to at a specific price, so like one twenty three something like that. I'll take it on anywhere other than that, No, I wouldn't touch it.
Speaker 2: This is a speed day, right.
Speaker 1: We talked about the how Amazon has comeing in and broke up some of this infrastructure from the UPS and factually become the number one provider in that space. And so I don't know how you reverse engineer that. I don't know how you come back into that space and say, all right, well here's our plans.
Speaker 2: Now take them over.
Speaker 1: Just because of the infrastructure that they have already in place, and the market cap that they have, the expensuses that they have, and the pre cashule that they have, it's going to be an uphill battle.
Speaker 4: Going forward for the UN And also, if we want to look internationally, Amazon launched bizarre in India for their middle class growing market as well, So they're starting to get their stranglehold over in India as well. Yeah, UPS is on a tough road ahead fighting against Amazon.
Speaker 2: Short term, short term there, All right.
Speaker 1: Let's do last one. Take a TKR, the Timpkin Company. They are a global manufacturer of bearings and power transmission products.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts around this company? They don't what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Just like when you go to like, I don't know, Boston or something, you see something real chief that you thoughts you wouldn't see this. This stock has performed pretty well. It's close to us all time high over the last five years. The prices appreciated about thirty seven bucks. I like it if I can get it at seventy two, love it at fifty. So if I can get it at any one of those prices, I would definitely.
Speaker 3: Date it there. That's like if you come across something in Roxbury you like cool.
Speaker 4: I never even had no baddies in Rocksbury where you come from.
Speaker 3: So yeah, at the right price point, I would definite taken on a date.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by United s IS Department of Homeland Security,