Speaker 1: Wow, what's up everybody? Welcome to another edition of the Fantasy Cheat Sheet. I'm Marcus Grant with Michael F. Florio and Lakwan Jones.
Speaker 2: Back. I think we're back after a week.
Speaker 1: We've done two shows already this week, we've done two podcasts, so it's like we're we've been.
Speaker 2: Back for a while. We back, Yo, we are. How you guys feeling this morning at Florida? How how are you this morning? My man?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Uh? Team USA one last night? That was cool that that kept me entertained. The Mets are on literally right now, which is always the weird part about being on the West coast. But things are good. How are you.
Speaker 2: Guys doing good?
Speaker 1: I will say that that is one of the things about baseball. Midweek baseball, like having day games in the middle of the week are kind of fun.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm at home, I'm working from home. I can throw up at random.
Speaker 1: It's like the usually two teams that don't care about right, but like I'll sit and I'll watch you know whatever, Royals and Twins or something like that in the middle of the day on a on a Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 2: Like I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: The Mets are half a game behind the Padres right now for the final wildcard spot. So I'm joining you, Marcus on that that root against the Padres chain. I almost been a little bit harsher, but beat beat the Padres.
Speaker 4: You know, I want to bring the pod down real quick though, But you know England's going to the final, right, Like, are we just going to skip over that real quick?
Speaker 1: Like sores are this week? How are you rooting for England's right? Yeah, we had we'll talk about that. We watched the movie r R R. Like the fact that that Lakwan is still rooting for England after that movie is something literally insane.
Speaker 2: You're right, but man, coming on the timing, you did that on purpose? I did? I did? You know?
Speaker 1: It's funny because you know about that. I mean, it's been a fun tournament. The Euros have been fun. Copa America has been fun. I just know that England is going to break your heart in an the worst possible way because that's just what they do. That's just exactly exactly what's gonna happen. We got some stuff to talk about. It's funny because I I will be honest with you, I'm like, only you know, maybe sixty percent prepared for this show today, you know whatever, But.
Speaker 2: We NATO cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, we know how this show operates, right like you guys out there watching and participating. You guys know how this show operates. So we're not really we're not a really serious operation here. But uh, one thing that that I did see that popped up on my radar that I thought I want to talk about was I don't know if you guys are watching the off season, the preseason hard knocks, I don't know what are they calling this, like hard knocks, knocks slightly it's off season? Okay, I didn't know. But Brian Dable apparently guaranteed he could run a seven second forty yard dash.
Speaker 2: No way, there's no measurables. There's just no way.
Speaker 4: And if it's not on film, and I don't believe it, there's no way.
Speaker 1: I mean, so what I got, let's let's go figure this out, right, because like, what did what did Rich Eisen run in his last his last.
Speaker 2: Forty It's a good question, right, I actually have the database for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like I'm one, I'm I just I'm using the Google right now to see if I can figure it out, all right, So he ran a six two five in twenty twenty four, seven seconds seems doable for Bran.
Speaker 3: Seven is a long time.
Speaker 2: What's the last time he's ran full speed? Like, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: I mean you would think that, being a football coach, that he does semi athletic things kind of regularly. I mean you would hope, right. No, I mean, look what I'm going.
Speaker 2: To go down, athlete my guy.
Speaker 3: I think he does it under seven seconds.
Speaker 1: We're not asking him to race Molik Neighbors, right, this is not what we're asking of him. We just want him to run a forty yard dash in seven seconds, right, Rich Eisen And this is like no, no, no, If it's to Rich, like, nobody looks at and thinks like, okay, this is like an NFL type athlete, right, Like he went six two five.
Speaker 2: I will say that a first time younger, right, I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, I would think that. My first thought was that's ridiculous. And now that I see what Rich has run, I'm like.
Speaker 2: All right, no, it's not. Maybe not so ridiculous. No, it's ridiculous to me.
Speaker 4: Seven seconds is long, But I don't think he could do it because think about when's the last time you have ran full speed? Like I know when the last time I ran full speed? And it's still slow and I'm slimmered in him.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm a speed burner. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna like I'm siting here. We have a little timer here right some one, two, three, four, five six seven. That's seven seconds right there right like.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know you're running. I mean I ran full speed this week, like I know you got you have young kids.
Speaker 1: You guys are using we run full speed in short bursts there where you're trying to grasp something, give me my phone. Parents are more of the three cone sort of thing as opposed to the forty yard dash. That's parenting is more of a three cone sort of drill and not necessarily a forty.
Speaker 3: If they asked you right now, what do you think your forty time would be?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Sub what? Sick?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We gotta put this to the test.
Speaker 4: Under five. We don't think I'm getting under six. I don't I think i'd get under six. Can we put this to the test, fellas? Can we do a forty yard dash Fantasy.
Speaker 3: I am should if we can borrow the grounds.
Speaker 1: Now, my fears, now, my fears, I'm like tearing Achilles or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be. It's gonna be. It's gonna be really awful on I R before camp is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be like the first episode of Fancy Live is gonna be me in a walking boot.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: You and RAYGQ, right, that's who.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah man, yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you follow your fantasy Twitter, Ray Garvin Ragiq does great work, especially in the like the Devi space and the Dynasty Space. A couple of years ago, at the Fantasy Football Expo, there's a flag football tournament and uh yeah, sadly Ray Tour and Achilles. But the upside of the upside of it is that he likes to tell people now that his football career ended on the turf at Hall of Fame Stadium.
Speaker 2: I love that, right, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you this, this is my first year going to the expo. I am not playing. I know I could play flag football. I don't got nothing to prove, right, so I'm just not doing it. Don't do it, Marcus, thank you, trust me. I'm I don't know, We'll see I might be able to get talked into it. Let's get some actual, some actual fantasy football questions in here. Golf or Caleb Williams. I know what Lakwan is gonna say, but I'm gonna ask you anyway, Golf or Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: They're Golf. Go wait, really yeah, Golf.
Speaker 4: Sorry, because our expectations are less than four thousand yards, and there's a lot of confusion and understanding this.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to go with that. That's my expectation.
Speaker 1: It seems like most of the football world is like, oh, yeah, he's gonna break the record in the first year.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, I'm sure I'm on that boat. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let me see it first. It's still the Bears. It's still the Bears organization, right, Like.
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean, where are you are your team Golf? I'm team Caleb, and I think there's four thousand all right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: The thing is, we know who Golf is. We like Caleb could be CJ. Stroud, you know. So that's why I would take I would take Caleb over him, but I think he goes before I mean DJ Moore is getting a thousand. Keenan's getting a thousand if he stays healthy. Wow, or close to it. Roll will be in the seven to eight hundred yards if those other guys stay here more than halfway there. Wow, you're two thirds of the way there.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right.
Speaker 1: I think I'm I think I'm team off on this one. I think I'm also just trying to like cushion my own feelings, my own emotions about Caleb or a Homer exactly like that. I'm like, you know, Caleb, Caleb is the mystery box. It could be anything. It could be, it could be Jared Goff like that. That was exactly what I thought when, uh, when when you guys are talking about that.
Speaker 3: Just so, the thing about Jared Goff is, I don't want to be a negative Jared Goff guy. He's awesome and a lot of indoor games, we know when to use him. As good of a year as he had last year, he was the QB fourteen points per game. So I think Caleb brings more upside than that. And you know what the correct answer is, take them both, because Caleb has the upside. Golf is the safe guy. Yeah, you can actually do both for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, Uh bonds of YT wants to know DeVonta Smith or Jalen waddle Man.
Speaker 2: They're they're like literally back to back in my rankings.
Speaker 4: It's a toss up really to me, I mean model, Yeah, I think Smith for me, say I split.
Speaker 2: It's close. It's pretty close. We're both top twenty. They're both top twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh well, here's what I will you know, let me see if I can find it too, because Mike Clay actually had a really interesting tweet about the Dolphins schedule in the back half of the schedule and this, so this is what it says. Not to alarm those of you investing in the Dolphins in fantasy, but week thirteen at the Packers, week fourteen versus the Jets, week fifteen at the Texans, week sixteen versus the forty nine ers, week seventeen at the Browns, week eighteen at the Jets, that's a rough stress.
Speaker 2: That's rough.
Speaker 4: That's a brutal run at sixty games there too, that's rudal.
Speaker 1: Run of six games to end the season. So maybe just maybe.
Speaker 2: That impacts your thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yes, somebody, uh Ryan thinks it's coming home. We're coming home. Baby's coming home. He thinks it's coming home.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's funny because like England to me is like what are they like?
Speaker 1: I want to say they're like Cowboy fans because I don't think there's abnoxious, but it's like they love it. They love it so much and they want to win things so badly and it never happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of heartbreak history in England, man, I mean going all the way back to Beckham letting down the country, but you know he ran in the.
Speaker 2: US, going back to seventeen to seventy six. It goes further back in my time.
Speaker 4: I understand the heartbreak and I feel like, man, they can do it.
Speaker 2: They can pull it off. They can pull it off this year.
Speaker 3: England is the Yankees of the world, right, Like they they get by based on all the success they had generations.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like a Cowboys fan base man pretty much. Wow Wow, good question here for Maggie.
Speaker 1: Will you please explain what is meant by a vertical game, a go around, an next receiver, a slot receiver. I'd like a better understanding of what analysts mean when they use those two. So the short here's I think it's better like this would actually be kind of a good thing to do as a show, or maybe a series of short videos or something like that, because I know we do talk about this a lot, and there are people who certainly know what it means, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there, like Maggie, who don't. The short answer, a vertical game, a go route is basically just you're sending guys long, You're sending them deep, you know, like you just tell your guy generally, who's really fast, run straight and I'll throw it to you.
Speaker 2: Backyard backyard football, right, run straight and I'll throw it to you.
Speaker 1: But like things like X receiver, slot receiver, I do think it would be worth, you know, maybe putting together a series of short videos to kind of, you know, explain that, to like to help people out and not just assume that everybody knows what.
Speaker 2: We can get that together.
Speaker 1: Let's let's work on that. So but thank you for the question, Maggie. Absolutely great. Why am I seeing a lot of Greg Dorts talk Let's.
Speaker 2: Go it's Dors time. That's why baby doorge season passed. The doors is past the door like the Dortch. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Am I the only one that thinks Greg Dortch is a massively is massively undervalued, especially with the kick return rules. Would love to hear your thoughts on him heading into twenty twenty four. I defer all kick return questions to you.
Speaker 2: Lakwan, let's go. This is double dipping opportunity here.
Speaker 4: Like I know, Greg Dortch is not going to lock up that second opportunity and the target share because obviously he's gonna trade mcbrian and Marvin Harris. But he's getting double dep opportunity. And we've seen how good he's played with Kyler Murray with you know, the snaps of over seventy percent. The dude average is a very strong fifteen to seventeen Fantasy points per game with him. So you're getting those double dip opportunity on this hybrid kickoff where he's very elusive, he could break tackles. He's one of those players that you just want to have on your roster with this new kickoff rule, just to have double dipping opportunity here.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm down for that. I'm down for that.
Speaker 1: Sks Enjoy wants to know how early is too early to reach on Christian Watson or what rounds? Are you looking for him? For a good ROI are you for you? I guess the fining him, I mean, are you in on him? Florio on Christian Watson at.
Speaker 3: All Best Ball, but I think indraw redraft, he's gonna be frustrating week to week, and and the whole Packers receiving room could be frustrating week to week potentially. But Christian Watson, given uh the the explosiveness and the burst that he has, and I know two years ago we could say that was because of Aaron Rodgers, but like Christian Watson is still very explosive and can win downfield. I just think it's gonna be tough to predict when those big plays happen. Uh So in best Ball is the format that I think is where you if you want to target Christian Watson, that is the format to do.
Speaker 1: I just I have generally stayed away from Packers receivers except for Jaden Reid. He's the one guy that I feel kind of the most confident in.
Speaker 2: But again it's been mostly Best Ball.
Speaker 1: Like I think at least said this before, the Packers receiving room and the Texans receiving room have some of the same issues, except I think the ceiling is lower on the Packers receivers than it is on the Texans receivers. Yeah, but they're also they're also priced accordingly, you know, ADP wise, you get a better the Texans.
Speaker 3: You're paying all ceiling for. Yeah, floor, I don't feel as being really all that.
Speaker 4: Do we discuss who's the safest one out of that pair in Houston?
Speaker 2: In Houston, yeah, I don't even talk about it. I think it's Nico.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think I Yeah, I'm on that side too with Nico being safe.
Speaker 2: Because Nico's I mean, he's younger than Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 1: They have well I don't know, they don't have any draft capital technically because they didn't draft him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but yeah, I don't know. I still think it's Nico there.
Speaker 3: I think Nico is like, he gives you the safe combination of like safe floor, high ceiling. I think Diggs is more of a safe floor kind of play, and Tank Dell is the ceiling shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Guts saw these tweets from a couple of weeks ago that the US one the US has a national football team, like an American football team, like not like football. But we lost in this tournament, and we lost like multiple times to multiple countries, including Japan, Like we used to be a proper country, right.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what this tournament is.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about it except I just kept seeing the tweets about US losing to like different countries, like this roster? Who's on this roster? Like what is this do we need to send like the Chiefs? That's the question to send wee player?
Speaker 3: We don't need to send the Chiefs. We could send the Panthers from like and annihile it.
Speaker 1: I mean we lost the game, as mister Scampers brings it not ely. Did we lose to Japan? We lost by three scores?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I just saw that. I saw a lot of tweets being like this, what was it nineteen ninety one when the Olympics were like, we got to get the NBA, we this version of the football side of it.
Speaker 2: But Lebron out there? Could we could we do that? Right? Could we take? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean there are definitely NBA players that have some football skills, right, could we take Lebron and like, you know, pair him up with some folks.
Speaker 2: And and go win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe not forty year old Lebron. Okay Lebron five years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean but like, okay, so you had you asked the question in the cheat sheet, leaqwan, what starting skill position players would be there if there's a team USA Football? Okay, I don't know. We just we just put stuff behind this curtains. We just put stuff in. We don't necessarily put a name to.
Speaker 4: Do color fun I tried to do that in the show sheet. Oh did you Yeah, but we'll work on that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Whatever. You guys are hearing us work out our problems right here live on the show. Enjoy that.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, Like, here's the thing. I think if we had a USA like, we wouldn't be sending like top top level stars, right, No, that's what I want.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It would be like if we had like my homes and Justin Jefferson and Christian McCaffrey, you know, basically like put together the whole first two rounds of a fantasy drafts hill. You know, like, what are we sitting here arguing like you know, how could Trey McBride get left off the team?
Speaker 2: Like we had that sort of argument we would.
Speaker 3: I was upset Jaylen Brunson's not on team. He wouldn't be get minutes. But I still wanted him on the team.
Speaker 2: Oh he just want the title. He just wants to get to jersey.
Speaker 1: Well he wants I mean he also wants you know, he wants the jersey. But also you know, like eight ten years from now, when they're showing you know, like you know, you have the picture of like it's like, oh yeah, man, like, yeah, there's Lebron and Steph and Katie and oh that's right, Jalen Brunson was on that team.
Speaker 2: Huh, Like that's what it would be.
Speaker 3: A redeem team version of that is Michael Red. I was looking at that picture the other day and I was like, he was the only one that took me a second to be like, who.
Speaker 2: Is that all that?
Speaker 3: Michael Red?
Speaker 1: I think I'd probably be the same, Like I don't think I'd be like oh yeah, Michael, yeah, and I would be like wait who is that again?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This one from Booch, Mike Evans or c J. Stroud for a keeper. I tend to struggle to keep quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Just I would keep Mike Evans. Yeah, keep Evans.
Speaker 3: Unless it's one of those leagues where like you would keep someone for years. I would go Evans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what he say.
Speaker 1: I have Vijeon Laporta and Mike Evans, all right, yeah, I think I think keep Mike Evans. Keep you got you got all three of your skill positions locked up. You can find a quarterback. You might even be able to get Stroud again, depending on how shakes. I mean really, you might be able to still draft Stroud uh and still be okay. So we're talking Jalen Brunts and so of course the Knicks stand has to jump in.
Speaker 4: Oh god, my boy Roman watching too. He's also a Knicks fan back.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, well, if Knicks fans had their way, you guys would send all of your Villanova players over there, and just like have that be a fake.
Speaker 3: I'll fully admit, like Drew Holliday, his defense is worth having out there. But Tyree's Haliburton, come.
Speaker 2: On, I think I look at that.
Speaker 1: I did not expect Tyre's Halliburton shade on this show today, like at all.
Speaker 3: I will shade him any chance I get real.
Speaker 2: Quick before we before we move on.
Speaker 1: Uh, do you guys have any really attractive RB handcuffs for this year And the first one that jumps out to me is probably James Connor, Trade Benson, Yeah, Blake Coham Williams. Yeah, I mean, are we counting Devon ah Chan and and Raheem Mostert?
Speaker 3: I would count right, that's the handcuff.
Speaker 2: There, Jalen Right, Okay, yeah, that's fair. That's fair. That's fair, is fair? All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: H Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh apparently it's it's Bill Summer, Bill Belichick.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh yeah, he's been the news lately. Man.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so there are there are photos of Bill Lee if I can uh, let's see if I can pull this up here.
Speaker 3: This made my davy when I saw it the other day.
Speaker 1: This here, it is uh hot Bill Summer line him with his him with his girlfriend, uh, his twenty something year old girlfriend.
Speaker 2: My man, Bill still taking it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I definitely thought the roles would be reversed and he'd be taking the pictures of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how all those pictures would come out?
Speaker 2: Like the his finger would be in kind of blurry.
Speaker 3: Like wasn't happening facing him like she's teaching him how to work a camera phone. There, that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: But also, I mean, look, I'm sure you guys have been asked to take pictures of your wives, Like it is impossible task.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a nearly I will take.
Speaker 1: I might take literally like forty pictures and maybe one will be considered acceptable.
Speaker 4: There's so many rules to it, like just let me take the picture I want. Like, I'm not a photographer. I'm just like you take a picture of me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, that's fine as long as my eyes aren't closed and I'm not like you know, have like I literally.
Speaker 4: Have to sit there for like ten minutes taking the same angle like no, you're too high in the lens, No, you're the lighting, and like you're not paying for.
Speaker 2: This, like it's just a free, free photo here. It is the wote man. It is the absolute worst of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see I have it the opposite. Me and Nikolette will like go out, We'll do a whole day of stuff and get home and be like we didn't take one single picture.
Speaker 2: Like that's my.
Speaker 3: Achilles heel.
Speaker 1: Like honestly, I feel like that would be better because I don't really love taking pictures and like I don't necessarily take a lot of pictures, but like if I am asked to take a picture of my wife, like I'm like, that's a you go hand, I will hand the phone to a stranger because that might work out better.
Speaker 2: That might work out trying to take.
Speaker 3: It until you could start passing it off to the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good question. I know.
Speaker 1: I know Quentin's not there yet. Like if I give him the phone, he's gonna end up just going to YouTube and watching.
Speaker 2: Nation's definitely a YouTuber.
Speaker 4: He would be like, oh, thanks and then walk away like no, take this picture please, Like yeah, he's definitely one of those.
Speaker 1: All right, that's cool. Let's see where this is from Shava Perez. What's the best strategy for a redrafting league in PPR? I would say, right now, make sure you get at least one wide receiver in the first two rounds, maybe two of them in the first five or six rounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the biggest thing is hammer receivers early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think receivers are deep this year, so you hammer early and then in those mid like four or five, get a tight end, you can get a Mark Andrews. Like how we talked about yesterday on the pod. I mean great value there. I mean like there's plenty of bills that you could do, but why receive are very important this year because it gets wicked dark after the seventh round.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Although I don't know if you guys feel this way as well. I think this is a heavy Best ball influence and I think come redraft leagues, running backs will get pulled up more than we're seeing them right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you may be right, and I think I think we're starting to even see it in Best ball leagues now too. I was seeing some tweets about it that, you know, recent ADP shifts have shown that running backs are starting to kind of move up the board a little bit. Because we may we always do this right, we always go really heavy in one direction and then it's like, wait a minute, this isn't right, so you know, let's go let's go the other way with it. Our movie this week in uh Florio's Film Festival, we watched the movie are r R, which came out a few years ago on Netflix. And I will turn it over to you guys for a second, but I will just start by saying, this movie is bananas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly like Flora.
Speaker 4: I'm so curious of what you got going on. Yeah, your thoughts here.
Speaker 3: So I had told you guys, Like in college, I watched a lot of Bollywood films and stuff, so I knew like the song and the dance part were coming, and I think the they did a really good job with all of that. But this is clearly Bollywood's version of like the Fast and the Furious movies. No main character is ever left for, like they make you think they might not actually like like Fast and the Furious, be like that person's dead, but they make you that that person is done for and then two scenes later they're just like the one dude gets brutally beaten when he's like held captive and the next day he is fine and fighting back and stuff like that. Also, the scene that stood out to me the most was they brought Noah's Ark to the fight and they come out with tigers and.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and a deer.
Speaker 3: That was my biggest question was why is there a deer there?
Speaker 2: The deer would had made it out of the cage, it would have been eaten.
Speaker 3: That exactly, and the animals would have been like, yo, we're fed, We're good. But the craziest part to me was my dude, Superman punched a tiger.
Speaker 1: With a mid mid air like with a fire fist basically.
Speaker 2: And that wasn't even the most ridiculous thing out of an entire movie, which is what is up there? For me?
Speaker 1: That's pretty high up there, man, Like, I don't know what what was your most ridiculous thing there?
Speaker 4: Oh so many, man, It had to be on the bridge with the horse and the motorcycle with the rope and they jumped off the bridge together in unison.
Speaker 2: To save that little kid.
Speaker 1: That was like the Fus Times ten first off, right, Like, you know, some guys become best friends because you grew up in the same neighborhood, or you went to the same school, or you cheer for the same sports teams. Some guys become best friends when they save a child from a burning train car underneath the bridge, Like that's how. And this is like the greatest friendship in the history of friendships. I mean, everybody needs a friend, like like these two dudes.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: I love too. At the end, when I guess I'll call him like the general or whatever the bad guy. He notices that his dude is gonna flip on him because of how the tree is seated, and then after he attacks him, his car gets like hit with whatever it was. He goes flying in the air, catches the rifle, and starts shooting. Like I was like, look, this movie knew what it was, and they just went full in.
Speaker 2: They just they just went heavy on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at that point near the end where you know, the one guy stomps on the front tire of a moving motorcycle, flips it in the air. Now he catches the motorcycle, then beats one guy with it and throws it in a second guy. I'm like, yeah, man, wow. But by at that point in the movie, you're pretty much all in. I mean, because like if if you're not all in after the first like fifteen or twenty minutes, then you're never in. And like once you buy the first fifteen minutes, you're like, all right, let's go, like we're in for real.
Speaker 3: Very enjoyable. But I don't think any movie has ever had better hand eye coordination. These guys catch everything everything, best sharpshooters ever. One dude with a rifle holds up an entire army.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well and the h was it the rama?
Speaker 1: I mean he was the He would fight like a whole army of dudes and his hair would still be perfect, like not as dude as Goku.
Speaker 2: He was amazing, amazing.
Speaker 1: If you guys haven't checked it out, it's on It's on Netflix, mind you it is.
Speaker 2: It literally is three hours long.
Speaker 1: You may want to break it up into a couple of sittings if you need to, especially those with kids, because I know you won't be able to have a chance to sit for three straight hours if you have children. But it is absolutely worth watching. So I found out we decided on next week's movie. Normally I get here and I'm like, I don't know what we're gonna watch it next week. I know what we're watching next week because we were talking about this in our text chain. I'm sure a lot of you have seen, maybe all of you have seen the trailer for Gladiator two that just came out, and it was brought to my attention that neither one of these fine gentlemen has seen the original Gladiator.
Speaker 2: So we will be watching Maximus this week. Let's go. I've rewatched the trailer Maximus Meridius.
Speaker 3: Where does r O our rank for you guys amongst the now this movie we watched this summer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean what we we have to take Godzilla minus one out? I feel like that. I feel like that's not that's not really fair. We can add Godzillan Kong. I put that at like four.
Speaker 1: So I guess, uh, I'm trying to think what else have we watched? So, I mean the Big Lebowski. The Big Lebowski is always a personal favorite of mind, so that probably that probably comes number two just for me personally.
Speaker 2: This might be three.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that is actually the So Godzilla, big Lebowski R R R is the exact order I have it in. And then the last two are back Draft and Raid Redemption, which.
Speaker 1: Which is wild. That's what you have, No, no, I have. I have back Draft five?
Speaker 2: Okay four? Right, and that's fair. Yah.
Speaker 3: So I think we all are in the same order.
Speaker 2: I think we all have the same order, which is what is kind of wild.
Speaker 1: So uh so, so this is gonna be interesting where Gladiator slots in here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because my early prediction, this is just my only early prediction. I'm gonna guess you guys might have this as number two.
Speaker 3: That's that's my early prediction too, knowing myself and the kinds of movies.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be, my thought is that My my guess is that you guys are gonna put it in too. Rushel Crow Crow, Yes, row Jaquin, Phoenix. Yeah, it's a yeah. This is gonna make good. Yeah, absolutely great. So next week we will be back. We will talk about Gladiator. I also have a I do have a third movie. I have another movie beyond that. Should I tell you now or should I wait? Actually, let me write it down because chances are I will forget.
Speaker 3: We'll come back next week.
Speaker 1: I have like I know, I was like I know, I had something in my head.
Speaker 2: It just totally flew away in the last week. So I have written it down.
Speaker 1: And so I do have another movie after we get through Gladiator that we're going to watch.
Speaker 2: It I think will be fun.
Speaker 1: The chat is excited for Gladiator, yeah, man, because Gladiator is dope. My name is Maximus Decimus. All right, that'll do it for this edition of the cheat sheet. Thank you, as always for jumping in the chat. It was buzzing again this week. We are always grateful for you guys. It's coming in participating and Maggie, we will look into, seriously look into doing some of these short videos that maybe do a kind of a glossary and explain some terms so that you know when we say things like a go route or an ex receiver or a slot receiver, that you know you're not just nodding your head and pretending that you know what's happening here. Let's let's let's actually educate people. That's that's kind of what we are here to do. So thank you guys for hanging out and tuning in with us, Thanks to Susie for putting this together, thanks to Lakwan, thanks to Florium.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with you on Monday.
Speaker 1: For another edition of the Fantasy Football Podcast, which is out now. You can go and download it. In the meantime, enjoy the weekend. Everybody will talk to you again real soon