Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Steneviek. Let's get to some stocks on the move today. And with us is Bloomberg News Equities reporter Noura Melinda joining us right now. And she is the keeper of some of the big movers and shakers on any given day. Boeing rallying.
Speaker 4: Today, we are seeing shares of Boeing higher. That's take her BA shares her up about two percent right now in trading. Lots of activity and chatter in the market. And this is especially after this idea that it'll be securing in order from Uzbekistan Airways, especially as we think about this company and the history that we saw over the past year where it was grappling what down thirty some thirty percent last year. We're seeing the stock recouping some of its gains this year, and so it's good for the company to hear about these orders. Great for investors especially, but also Trump has really been touting the idea that he is partially mostly responsible for the fact that we're getting a lot of these deals coming through, especially with the UN General Assembly this week, that's really been in the spotlight. We have several countries like Turkey, as Beccastan, as I mentioned before, Morocco, Indonesia. These are some countries that are either considering or have announced orders here for Boeing.
Speaker 1: Great plain diplomacy story on the Bloomberg terminal check it out, sid Phil Up, Julie Johnson among the people who wrote it. But it's the idea of bowing being used as a bargaining chip when it comes to negotiations on all levels.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right, we talk about transactional things that happen out of the White House, right, and so you feel like this certainly plays into a big time but always been on, I mean a bit of a tear.
Speaker 5: This year.
Speaker 4: It has been doing quite well up with twenty two percent so far this year. That's definitely a different story when you put it against the losses that we saw last year.
Speaker 3: It's a good point, right, very different trade. Let's look about ken View, man, this one's been kicked around a bit.
Speaker 5: You can't escape the news ticked her out. We'll take that one, yes, yeah, I mean, so we're looking at shares of ken View that's seecre kV u e about two percent right now in trading today. Of course, this is us looking at the stock that is recouping some of its losses that we saw yesterday. The big news yesterday President Trump saying that President women should avoid taking Thailand on because it could potentially contribute toward autism for their children. We're hearing news today from scientists and from others on Wall Street saying that there is no scientific evidence to support this being the case. And so we are seeing a rebound in the stock today and trading up as much as seven point two percent earlier. That's its best inter day level or best entry day performance since May rather so now up about two percent.
Speaker 4: Is Wall Street really digest this news?
Speaker 1: Okay? Finally, Vistra. What's going on with Vistra today.
Speaker 4: Vistra, this is also a stock that's in focus, but on the downside here down as much as five and a half percent. This is after we saw a rating change here. It was downgraded at Jeffries. They're voicing concerns about the lack of announcement for a data center deal. We know that's been topical. Everyone wants to talk data centers lately. Apparently there was no announcement here for the company, specifically for its common cheat peak nuclear power plant here. So the analyst here is writing the fact that he remains confident on a deal but no announcement yet is what's giving him pause here. So you are seeing shares pressured here as we are seeing that downgrade.
Speaker 3: This kind of plays so much into one of the bigger big themes, right the investment absolutely here, absolutely in terms of parents. So again you said the stock is down, and I'm just taking a look. I mean, it's up almost fifty percent year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't miss that part, up fifty percent year to date. So I mean, really, when you're putting it in context here, what's five percent?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.