Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Monday. It's five to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date everything in the sports world related, especially basketball. I'm your host. My name is DJ Wills, joined this morning. But my two brothers to my left, Bishop Pinders to my right, brother t Fellas, Good morning.
Speaker 4: How y'all doing what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 2: How y'all living?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: How y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Coming off for great weekend?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: You say, yeah, back to work, baby.
Speaker 1: I had to get back early in the city yesterday so I could make sure I was here in prompt so I had to rejuvenate my body.
Speaker 2: Man. Be here at yes Road games this weekend, man for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, shout out to Houston, my second home.
Speaker 2: Be careful show man. Before we get to him.
Speaker 3: As a couple of news, keep it up to date in the basketball world, Lebron is out for almost two weeks to go astray. Uh, it's a time for looking you know what I'm saying. Hold it down, keep that two spot. About to see a new Lucas with the Lakers.
Speaker 6: Nah, they probably about to lose that tooth spun out, Damn Lucas Like it's back hurt, so yeah, sit out too, so probably quiet for that two spot. Oh yeah the Nuggets right, damn man, that's crazy because probably gonna drop back down a five. A two game loser streak could put them all the way down to the fifth seed, which I mean they probably wouldn't be too scared of Grizzlies right now. I would imagine, Yeah, they're probably gonna drop down to the file. See dang speaking of the five Sea the Rockets and Thompson's out two weeks with an ankle spring in the game for no reason late in the game.
Speaker 3: That sucks and was already taking care of it. He was in there basically stat patten. Damn that sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him being out for two weeks, it's tough.
Speaker 6: But this time, Yeah, they got some wings stuff. So hm tas been hooping my boy? Uh yeah, Cam And then uh you're Bari Smith. So if you get this spot back you was talking about that situation. Injuries be help you more than an opportunity. Again, sometimes it's true. Yeah, get back in there and kill for show man. Let's get straight traight to it. Yesterday, put on Suggs stay with a forty piece.
Speaker 3: Against the Nuggets, won twenty three to one oh three victory. Yesterday Sugar had forty eight and five, Jaylen Williams twenty six, nine and eight now and PJ hooped out with twenty four to fifteen and Yoke twenty four thirteen to nine. H I know this game wasn't the game we were talking about, but you know they said now it's back open for Hohoka Wa MVP after Jokers had thirty twenty and twenty.
Speaker 2: The first thirty twenty twenty game in NBA history.
Speaker 6: Is still SGS Louise naw this SGS Alkohol eighteen. They're just playing too well, Bro, and him averaging whatever you're averaging. And then in a game like this where you know the focal point was like MVP versus MVP rembill get a forty piece, he just solidified it for me. So okay, held it? Should I be here? No?
Speaker 4: I feel the same way, Bro.
Speaker 1: It's been his to lose all year to me, but you can't deny what Yolk has been doing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's just time to pass the tours though, for sure. Okay, taking them more, I don't know, taking a team like that and keeping them number one for the majority of the Year is different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no matter who was there or not, Like you said, Bigsman injured in and out, no matter who showed.
Speaker 1: Up, especially if that's what the MVP races like how you book it, Like I didn't feel all right now I'm number one, You damn near got to give it to me. I killed last year, but we were number one. Now it's mine for sure, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people feel like he got slightered last year.
Speaker 3: I want those people for show JDub and his running mate hooping out with twenty six A.
Speaker 2: Man. I like this young team. Man. I can't wait to see what they do in the playoffs. Man.
Speaker 3: At this point, it's just time for them get to the playoffs healthy to see what they can do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I want them to be successful in the playoffs, but shit, that's some other people that been there, and it's kind of hard to you know what I mean say they just gonna run through it just because they number one.
Speaker 3: Most definitely the first round they should. We'reticipating them hand on the first round. But that second round is where it get tricky because once you get to that second round in the West, like you said, it's deep out there, get real ugly for sure.
Speaker 6: People just been there before. I ain't gonna lie. It's probably not gonna be run. They ain't gonna run through the first round because they matchup just if you looking at it now, if it go how it's supposed to, they're supposed to play the Clippers or the Timberwolves or possibly the Warriors.
Speaker 7: Them all bad matchups.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like the timber Wolves is probably the easiest one out of that. Like you got a healthy Kawhi yes sir, and James Harden against the Thunder Yeah, I don't know, Bro, I don't know. That's a team I want to play Big Zoubab I don't know. And then the Warriors with Jimmy and Steph and Draymond, they ain't a matchup I wont either. So it ain't as easy as we would think it's not. There may no normal eight seeds. You got Hall of Fame and champions in the eighth seed Timberwold if you pray, the timber Wolves as.
Speaker 1: The agh seed, and my I gotta my third option is fire and Norman Pound.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a dub.
Speaker 2: You got two top thirty five mp third and.
Speaker 1: My big gonna get he is regardless, So that ain't no for sure, ain't the walking apart championship coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When you've been there before, it's different.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: Respect the Timberwolves.
Speaker 6: I'll be praying for them just because of matchups, Like they got Rudy Gobert, so you know that's an advantage. You got offensively all the time. You can stretch the floor with check and all that whatever. Yeah, but the mother to them, the Warriors, the Clippers.
Speaker 1: Boy, they better hold the Kings accidentally slip up.
Speaker 7: You're green. You're green if you get the You're praying for the Kings.
Speaker 2: Crazy, the maverage average the Kings. You're growing most definitely.
Speaker 7: In the sun.
Speaker 1: You know, well, let that play and should work out, Lord Whiller.
Speaker 7: Because we're sweet.
Speaker 2: They get the Kings, the Kings, Mavericks songs.
Speaker 7: You're sweet.
Speaker 1: It is Christmas Tree Clipps might be one of the scariest as ever, Bro. Clippers and yeah number one, And we'll talking about Aquad game win a little bit later, but yeah, I don't want to see Quad the playoffs. I guess I'm just giving them that much respect because every wopoping ash all year. But like you said, when you break it down like that ship two top seventy fives.
Speaker 7: And the playoffs is just different, bro. Taking thee away from that cereal.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: They could sit there and game plan just for one team.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's way different than like, you know, you're playing all these games back to backs, new team every other day or whatever it is, Ty Lucas sit there and make a game plan for sg A.
Speaker 7: It's a little different, bro.
Speaker 3: And listen, we love to see it, boy, but SGA he have to go against Kuhi in that fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: It's a little different for just some doubles.
Speaker 6: Like people probably ain't really you know, the NBA play so many games.
Speaker 2: You you do a scout report over guys.
Speaker 6: We all know who good, we know that, but you don't make a real, real, real game play, Like right every time he on the left side of the floor, were doubling because he scored from here.
Speaker 7: They don't do that.
Speaker 6: They just be like, hey, we're icing on the side, aga, we're going under pick and rolls, and you know, you're trying to get to the media.
Speaker 7: Whatever. It is, just like a general game.
Speaker 4: Play Boys got multiple audibles for the playoffs.
Speaker 7: If there's don't working, we're going.
Speaker 2: Right here as soon as we go ice. So we're running and running.
Speaker 7: Somebody at it. Don't fuck this up.
Speaker 2: Blue Dork got to average thirty this series.
Speaker 7: He got fifteen thirties.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. They're gonna do something different, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Championship culture, he said, a little. Definitely ready for them games for sure. Show Man shouts, okay, see capture center with the streets at fourteen yesterday took care of Bucks one twelve to one hundred.
Speaker 2: Man. Hell of a game yesterday.
Speaker 3: It got ugly in the fourth quarter, though, but Max Shrews hooped out yesterday seventeen to nine. Dovin Mitchell had fifteen, Jannis had thirty and nine, and Dame had twenty two and five. Another pregame show was talking about we know Damian is gonna kill right, what about the role players and that second half it really, really really showed Kyle kuz was still trying to get figured out that team.
Speaker 2: He didn't shoot the best at all yesterday.
Speaker 3: But man, we know Damian is gonna kill the The role players gonna have to show up for them to go far the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Man, what the role players shoot what Kosman shoot six for thirteen?
Speaker 4: Dang bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't start hitting to the game, got out of head. That was the problem. He started off real rough one for nine, yeah.
Speaker 2: Two and Prince two for seven, brook low Pez two for five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, get him up.
Speaker 2: Boy, you know what talking me this and earlier people wasn't hitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah what thirty? But he went with thirteen for twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean.
Speaker 7: The thing is.
Speaker 6: They kind of I'm not gonna say easy to guard, but they are they predictable. Like I was watching somebody talk about, you know, Dame gonna get to the basket or you're gonna shoot a three, right, nothing wrong with it. He one of the greatest people to ever do it. He can shoot a deep three. He can do whatever he want on the court pretty much. But Giannis is predictable. You know what he gonna do. He goes to the basket and you will live with him shooting jumpers. But he's he can pass, but he don't want to pass. So these guys that's shooting the ball, they gotta be ready, like I gotta be sitting there, ready, pocket ready. I don't know when it's coming. They don't run no place for me. I just need to make sure I'm ready if it do come to me. That's a tough way to play. Yeah, it's a tough way to play.
Speaker 4: Yeah if telling everybody to who like Bruce Bourne.
Speaker 6: Is tough, especially when you got like so you think about Lebron. He draws just as much attention as Lebron. But the thing Lebron did really well is he can score when he wanted to transition. But he used to get everybody going, Yeah, he gonna let Kevin Love get a couple of threes. He gonna let whoever get a couple of shots.
Speaker 2: J R.
Speaker 6: Smith might get two or three threes in the first half, first quarter, I mean, people got attempts, and then Bron he'll slowly work his way into the game. He'd have eight points in the first quarter. You don't know it because he ran the lane.
Speaker 2: Ye got two layups.
Speaker 6: Got fouled, went to the bench, came back in, got another layup. You don't even You ain't really feel Lebron scoring, but you felt like j R.
Speaker 7: Smith.
Speaker 2: Damn j R.
Speaker 6: Smith hit two threes, Ky got eight, but you don't even notice Lebron had eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's definitely not the vibs of Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: No, you go see all them from for sure. Yeah you going.
Speaker 6: It ain't no easy runouts like I mean, he get in transition on his own. But you will see him one on five step through, don't You don't ever see like him just getting everybody going in the first quarter or whatever.
Speaker 4: Alr.
Speaker 1: Just don't give a fuck about that wall either. Bro was crying to drive right.
Speaker 3: In broad three on two yesterday, just a bas shit uh in the first to play before he had passedatory Prince mister corner three cools run to win, and Nigga looked at Cools and when one on three and try to get the lay, I said, yeah, I'll just don't give a fuck the.
Speaker 7: Tory Prince buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was like, yeah, I'm trying to so he's a great player, but he's so.
Speaker 7: Good that he's like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I got trust issues, like if you don't hit that first one man come back to French. I was crying, probably trust hey j Green obviously no Brooke, and he probably trusted Dame. I'm not saying he don't trust the other players, but if it's two on one, he keeping the ball.
Speaker 1: You know, I was watching Mark Nigga. He can't call out from all y'all everybody. I've been on that team before. If you open, you bake the first one, sell me out.
Speaker 2: I don't see no y'all get bread for he trust bread, bread Forbes.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the cass Off for handling business. Do we feel differently about them? Do you fly at this point?
Speaker 2: Now? They can compete with the Celtics in the series. Are they compete? Can they win it? No?
Speaker 6: They can't beat the Celtics. The Celtics is just when you watch them play, they're not even. It's too easy. Like I know, they don't win all their games whatever. They recognize as good as the Calves. But when they like clicking, it's over.
Speaker 1: What's their biggest weakness the Celtics. If you had a coach, then what would you do?
Speaker 6: Their biggest weaknesses is poor zingis stay healthy. But they got a backup. For the backup porzingis ain't healthy, crowd will come in, Lou Cornett start hooping.
Speaker 7: They always got a backup.
Speaker 4: Drew.
Speaker 6: The thing that happened with the Celtics. Drew Holliday was injured for a while, but they got Drew back. Then you see how they play against the Lakers, It's like, damn yeah, you got Al Horford out there going on to.
Speaker 2: Lebron comfortable on the island. Bro.
Speaker 6: That shit is crazy, not driven. So that's the difference between them. They had a comfort that nobody else in the league is that they not worried at all.
Speaker 4: What they ten deep for sure?
Speaker 3: Ah, easy, easily for sure. Now we're gonna get to that Lakers Celtics game shortly. Man shout out to the Calves. Oh, that's crazy because the Celtics are eight games behind them in the Sandings, but they won fourteen games in a row, like the Caves is just really whooping shit for real.
Speaker 2: They're playing great for sure. Man shout out to the Calves.
Speaker 3: Kauahi got the game with it yesterday in ot It's the Kings won eleven to one, ten hard and went crazy yesterday twenty nine, eleven and nine. Kauai had seventeen big zillion mans be here had twenty two or fourteen. The Rolls a hoop out yesterday thirty one, ten and seven exact. Lavine had thirty and seven as well. We talked about this in the show that's a dangerous aff a s B. Bro. I don't know if they're gonna stay there because probably make a little bit movement. But I wouldn't want to see them. I wouldn't want to see Clippers.
Speaker 2: At all, Bro. I mean they're not really good, but they good they got I feel like they got people that's capable of winning them games.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they guess that's what they got.
Speaker 6: Like they're not they're not the best team, but they got so many capable players that they can be scared for sure.
Speaker 3: Damn twenty nine dames hard after just having fifty. He've been going crazy this month. But that Kawhi game, Leonard is hilarious. We haven't loaded up a out you chets, just a flooding anyway, But damn forty minutes for ka while said for nineteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he might be out for two weeks after that, though, I ain't trying to be funny, bro, you might for real, y'all know how to go forty minutes? Why might stop this next one? That's the only thing my.
Speaker 2: Boy you used that pto? He use it over the year, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but just forty minutes, bro, he might be out, So now you know, Lou I did this forty minute say the team's.
Speaker 2: Program over what we do with Yeah, I got to swim for you today. I figure out Tom James Harden played forty three Yeah Jack though, but still, bro forty four minutes is crazy. I know he'll play old team, but still here we go. I got a game up.
Speaker 7: That ain't big boy ball.
Speaker 4: That's the most emotional.
Speaker 2: He shod more motion that than win the championships. Yeas in the league ship.
Speaker 7: How you doing spying? Shout out to Patty.
Speaker 2: Way to be a good guy.
Speaker 7: He's a great meals in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Still health gart Temple great?
Speaker 7: Keep it back out out to Patty Mills.
Speaker 2: Great guys.
Speaker 1: I've seen that head been that Derrick Fisher had been. Bro he that was my boy Corey Johnseph too. They keep it, keep it bag. That's the job that's hard.
Speaker 2: Thank guys.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I don't know why we're talking about this, but we can talk about the Sons. I guess they gotta win over the Maths. That game to haf back for ten spot. Who cares they the mass ain't. Obviously they ain't trying nothing. They just trying to get to the rest of the season without loseing more players. Now we got seven people to play. They barely got subs, so should have won this game. I don't even know why we're talking about.
Speaker 4: This, but a good game for Marshall though. Thirty fourteen and nine. That's fire.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro, like you said, somebody got to shoot forty minutes, go crazy.
Speaker 7: My boy.
Speaker 4: He shot the ball well too.
Speaker 2: Now got scored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Clay with for twenty yesterday, still got twenty six. Shout out to the go five for fourteen three. Yeah, somebody got the ball, bro, that's crazy, man. We did not anticipate the season. They went to the finals last year.
Speaker 2: This is a This is a confidence builder for Clay Thompson.
Speaker 6: Okay, get your confidence back, bro, rest of the season, just just shoot every time you get it.
Speaker 2: Heastigned a two or three year deal three three.
Speaker 3: Odd damn yeah my boy locked in. Yeah, like you said, get ready for next year, my boy. Damn Clay away after fourteen Not that's weak or nothing, but that's that's Klake Thompson. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We used to see him averaging, but so what happened.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: That's for all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's undefeated for show. The Sons We have many thoughts on the Suns. I mean them getting to play and cool.
Speaker 1: I just want them to blow the team up at the end of the year. And I don't even believe in blowing teams up, but just get rid of everybody.
Speaker 4: If you can.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna probably get that tense spot. So would you see your mass mass timber Wolves be How do you feel about that.
Speaker 4: Mass timber wolves?
Speaker 2: I mean polity, yeah, the mavering a politics. I'm gonna take the t wolves.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 7: That's a tough question to ask me, Bro. I know, ah, just kd Sons.
Speaker 2: If A can't put out the Suns, Bro, we're gonna have to have a conversation. And that's that's if he can't put out the Suns to the twenty twenty five Sons, that's not what if.
Speaker 4: The Sun's baking to the playoffs and just start killing.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 1: Got they could though they Lowki gotta win so they get in the playoffs and start whooping ship the NBA, it's gonna be in the disarraye for real.
Speaker 2: That's the thing they could.
Speaker 6: That's when if they do that, that's when everybody gonna get mad about the playing stuff.
Speaker 7: For real, Bro, Bro, these niggas was terrible all year.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I did this so perfect.
Speaker 2: I got forty wins and they got thirty thirty.
Speaker 7: Don't getting married.
Speaker 3: It took me out of the playoffs, Jimmy Butler went to the finals from the player. If they complain about that instead of that, that's crazy. I'm just saying, Bro, it's like that though. There's no way if they make it to the playoffs, disrespectful bro.
Speaker 2: Bro if a house next the Chapel awards.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's my only beef with the play though.
Speaker 1: That's why I really genuely didn't like it, because if I worked so hard, especially if I made a run to get to the a f C and play, these niggas has been playing horrible all year and they beat me.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's up, man, But it says more about you that you've been playing good season. Now you can't take care for this's worse than you.
Speaker 2: It's your fault. We only got to be good for what two games? Only gotta be good for two games? One shot in the moment, Bro.
Speaker 6: Like, that's why I used to hate the tournament, the double A tournament. You niggas are sad for real? Yeah, in Cleveland State. I had one big game they got smoked, gotta be BYuT forty. The next game, all these bank shot threes.
Speaker 2: All this.
Speaker 3: Niggas plays great comparison, though, Bro swear it is. Make people love it, though may come on memory. I remember Pat be taking the jersey off of throwing it. Bro, we didn't get those moments about to play ah Ben super chat with Kd's on jersey. Ever, submit him as the second greatest small for it, and the odds of the master's the spot that hapn't burst accolades eighteen years in and I swing down at some point, it just becomes ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Ship second greatest small for whatever? Mm hm who Lebron is small for it?
Speaker 2: Most definitely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean KD is my number two. But I ain't mad if you picked Bird or Pipping, I'm not man if somebody picked them over KD.
Speaker 2: I'll take Bird in that converse.
Speaker 4: I just never seen nothing like KD ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna say if you take KD over, Bar, ain't mad at you. The accolades for Larry Bird is crazy.
Speaker 4: Scottie Pippen was wraw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, but he third because he ain't got no m v P.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just saying if a fan picked Scottie, he wanted the illus to ever do it.
Speaker 4: But I ain't mad at you to play.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, devils aving the situation if Michael Jordan had fucking Kevin Durant, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, bro, Bro, you know what niggas really suck. He's trying to slight Scotti. Bro. He was running up for MVP and Mike set out Brow.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. Still one matters.
Speaker 2: Game, but that's Kevin yall.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 1: I didn't play with other top niggas in the league, and ain't one fact. He only went to win with Stephanil. He didn't play with all of our favorite players. He played with all of our player favorite players. D booked right now. Bradley Deal has some fause. Scotty Villa was blessed with Charles Barkley and Rashie Wallace. Wallas was killing, but I'm saying he didn't have like he caught everybody towards the end, you know what I'm saying, Towards the end too, west Brook.
Speaker 4: I got to put some respect on Scotty name.
Speaker 1: We about the off course ship, but if somebody picked Scotty r k D so far, I ain't mad, Bro, I ain't mad.
Speaker 7: I mean Jordan didn't win without him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, fact, I'm only knocking k D because you have been blessed to play with the early Kyrie James just everybody, for real, for real, you have Diggs too, Scotty.
Speaker 7: People would have loved probably to.
Speaker 4: Join in this area, joining one of the top players.
Speaker 1: Because Scottie Pippen playing with Kyrie and James Harden, that's a different team. It's a different team, Bro, Scottie Pipping is winning with the Warriors team too.
Speaker 3: I said, you put prom okay see k D with Michael Jordan. Is they gonna figure that ship out? They gonna figure that Scotty. Scotty's I'm not down playing, motherfucker said.
Speaker 2: I was killing until they put Scotty Pipping on me, and that was Gary Payton.
Speaker 7: I was having my time.
Speaker 2: Then Phil put that nigga Scotty Pipping on me.
Speaker 7: I'm like and GP.
Speaker 1: We ain't trying to say too much of a GP had a great career, of course, but he was a twin point game nigga.
Speaker 4: Bro top PG in the league.
Speaker 7: And when somebody say they put Scotty over here by ship and you know how GP pop ship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I like, I think Kevin there is a better player Scotty Pepper.
Speaker 6: But I ain't gonna just sho. I think Scotty was. I had Scotty Pip in Jersey, so Scotty was. Yeah, I know how I feel about kay Do. I think you the greatest score error in the NBA. Definitely one of the best players ever. But so far as team trying to win, it ain't show.
Speaker 3: And don't sleep that nigga. Larry was cold. No, Larry, I'm not I know y'all know. I'm just the viewers. Larry was like that, that's not no old nineteen sixties basketball.
Speaker 7: He was working.
Speaker 2: Nigga played the game with his whole left hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was different.
Speaker 2: Watch what he did to the Hawks play the game with his left hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Larry, Larry Bird could play for short in this era.
Speaker 2: Was definitely Jay said Jeremy Lamb went from playing for the Kings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you said I'm gonna play with my left hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sure, I can do about it, Supercher said, Jamie Lanb went from playing for the Kings to hooping on the owner's daughter is really one hell of a post NBA career.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he had the blueprint.
Speaker 2: Hey did you see the reporter came back and said that he's influencing decisions?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, break, Jeremy Lamb.
Speaker 6: Work the second, working the prom as, my boy, I was. I wish I would have had the blueprint. I didn't know that was a thing I.
Speaker 7: Didn't know. Shout out to the god he blessed the world.
Speaker 6: Fact bro locking in though, like lock all the way in, Like the proposal should be tomorrow if it hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bro, nepotism, you cut in front the line, my boy?
Speaker 7: How you do it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: You know what, I think they need to make some decisions over here. I think I don't like that zach Lavine and Debo line up.
Speaker 7: I gave you a great baby.
Speaker 6: You know what Fox he's complaining about. You know he doesn't like the coach and city. Let's get him out of there.
Speaker 2: When we find out that Germany every reason like Brown got fired.
Speaker 7: So Bro German, that was the real bro.
Speaker 3: Like the.
Speaker 2: We started the Sacramento lambs.
Speaker 7: We look at im about to call he looking at the draft boys right now?
Speaker 2: Why'll take it?
Speaker 7: Matter of fact? That's what we need on Club Jay pull up man. We never get it back. They can talk about about real life.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, that's crazy, crazy game Saturday. That was a great blueprint and the best. I'm said, I'm surprised ever married Jennie Buss.
Speaker 7: Who did?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Phil Jackson bo?
Speaker 2: They have tried.
Speaker 3: Phil got a job back a from Bess with Hey, Jenny Buss out of pocket?
Speaker 7: Um, Jesse Jackson, he's in gmy Buss Bro, that's out of pocket?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 7: How this feel?
Speaker 6: Eighty three around her age? That's like magic worthy in the minute about sixty three.
Speaker 2: Jake Moore like it that she married the who since when who was like that nigga shape mother fucker?
Speaker 7: Remember remember j Moore?
Speaker 6: But it ain't him right there though, It is that vnck that's him and the vye look like a thumb.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 2: Like that in then Lebron really out of pocket for that picture there the.
Speaker 7: What's the name talking about?
Speaker 5: They sleep in different rooms and ship like they got a whole kind of like once saying on the first door, she's staying like the second I heard.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of that's common in marriages that women sleep in the other room.
Speaker 2: But they do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that ship I would have married he did it.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah if I played for the Lakers and whatever year she was twenty one?
Speaker 1: Sleeping in the other room with your girl in the crib is crazy. Yes, I mean, do what you want to do, bro, But come on, who.
Speaker 2: Think they probably been together?
Speaker 7: So loo and did?
Speaker 2: I don't want to sleep with.
Speaker 4: You, saying, bro, give me I put that pole on your back.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, bro, sleeping on sleeping in another room I can see every night.
Speaker 2: The report says they made their conscious decision not to live together. Oh yeah, she's gett hooped off for sure.
Speaker 5: They live in the same building, different apartments, but she owns the whole building them near Oh.
Speaker 7: She she's oprah put him up opera the stand more. I ain't not at that.
Speaker 1: My girl.
Speaker 2: You want to put me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, go to the other house. You paid for her.
Speaker 2: I'm jumping.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it comes more than just money, bro.
Speaker 7: Not really not sixty three. You're about to die soon.
Speaker 1: Ah Man shout out to road sparks man, only take fifteen minutes to dissolve under your tongue.
Speaker 2: Man, if you're prescribed, nigga, they sixty three, they probably can't use.
Speaker 7: Age based until you're gone. You just see how that nigga with shaped.
Speaker 3: Jake more than they can take your ass downstairs? If he came home at V I see him to the apartment too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could really ownswer him for real, for real, like Bro's sports related sports.
Speaker 2: Like I come home, you tell me go downstairs, walk to the door again.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't see the problem with it, y'all tripping, Bro, he got a cool life.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: You don't got paid. I don't know him, Bro, I don't know how he feels. I'm just talking about me obviously cool. But if you got if you got that that company credit card. You're chilling. So it's about the chicken. It's about the cheese, Bro, that sixty three And what else is about?
Speaker 7: Broy?
Speaker 2: I ain't having no kids, y'all, just chilling having a good time for sure.
Speaker 1: Agel, you shut down the rolingers, tell now go to the next.
Speaker 7: I'm saying to the next game.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And J Moore, that's what I feel like that. Yeah, because Jeremy leven Is thirty.
Speaker 6: Sholes said sixty six sixty three.
Speaker 2: I move on. Who's scoring big in the NBA this season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, Money Lines, you name it. Draft Kings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best Issaly take it to the rec of Draft Kings sports Book where every point counts down load of apps today. Use Cold Club five to twenty. Yes, that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five.
Speaker 2: Bucks all the on Draft Kings The Crown of Yours.
Speaker 8: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co.
Speaker 3: Slash audio Crazy Gable Saturday Man so secure to the Lakers from eleven t one?
Speaker 2: Oh what JT had forty twelve to eight went crazy?
Speaker 3: JB had thirty one as well, Luca had thirty four, Bro had twenty two fourteen to nine.
Speaker 7: Man, uh, listen, we.
Speaker 3: Just seen the Knick tect theilt to the Lakers, and everybody was thinking, all right, conctors being on the top teams at the NBA and the Celtic show with al porzigas they still don't want that smoke.
Speaker 2: Man, It's just a hell of a team.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bron got heard too, but I mean they.
Speaker 7: Was beating a ass.
Speaker 4: I would love to see that in the finals.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want Celtics. That's a that's a sweet I would love to see that.
Speaker 4: That's a sweep. I've been hating on the Lakers all year.
Speaker 7: If they made it to the finals against the Celtics, that will be fire.
Speaker 2: The NBA would absolutely love that.
Speaker 3: We would be upset. That is a money get that money. They're gonna be happy. But port Zinga's healthy.
Speaker 2: Boy, the Celtics mat and beat the sleeves off the Lakers. J beat is not.
Speaker 1: Lakers fans tap being man. We're talking about your guys. Man gets sweat.
Speaker 2: Lakers boy, better pray that them ain't just all to what everybody has. Bro. You got paid pressure and Derek White getting forty a piece.
Speaker 6: Bro, I think I think the Celtics gonna run it back. To be honest, I don't even think I think they might blest say they was gonna lose two games. They might lose four total four this year.
Speaker 1: I want to see them win just because j T Man just the summer man. We gotta keep it rolling, get the fins, keep the game. They might lose a total of four this year. Get my boy that m v P. Hope we go crazy. What I was just saying, I wouldn't be wouldn't be massing.
Speaker 7: That matchup though, Nah, it'd be entertaining.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They both full strength for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, the way the Celtics plain bro that that Eastern Conference finals, man, between them and the cast is gonna be that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Great basketball for sure.
Speaker 7: Four four one four one light work.
Speaker 3: So entertaining gentlem this week. Yeah, and must say, man, Celtics is doing what they do best. A couple of games took places last night. Grizzly took care of Pelkins, won seven to one oh four. Crazy ass game yesterday. Job went crazy with thirty two and six. Uh d Man hooped out with thirty nine and eight trade. Murph Dollar was hoopy yesterday twenty seven to five. He caught a crazy oop.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, crazy six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's well, bunnies, it really wasn't four three sixty three sixty. Yeah, that was a crazy ass game yesterday.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Grizzlies definitely all the wins they can get right now for sure. Seventy six ers beat the Jazz yesterday one twenty six and one twenty two shots and Lonnie Walker back in the association. He hooped out yesterday twenty five and letting Quentin Grim has been killing as well with twenty five count They George had twenty five as well, Tea Wolves to care of the Spiers yesterday. Hey man, I've been winning with JR. Back Man, I ain't gonna love Quint Grime he taking avantage.
Speaker 2: For the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd be killing.
Speaker 2: He treated just like high school. I fuck with it.
Speaker 7: They might need to.
Speaker 4: They still figuring it out that they might need.
Speaker 7: To start him.
Speaker 2: Bro that next year was used to be starting too for show.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: Breaking news? Okay? Neverma uh shot to the Timberwolves.
Speaker 3: Pistons took care the Blazer yesterday one nineteen to one, twelve k when crazy with twenty eight, five and four, Tobia's hairs hooped out twenty and nine, Afy Simon's bought out yesterday thirty four free him as well and Jeremy Grant twenty five.
Speaker 2: Do they need a freedom next year?
Speaker 7: Bro? I don't know, I really can't.
Speaker 2: I know you've been locked in with the Blazers. Yeah, they gotta do something for sure.
Speaker 3: Breaking news from Sean, she said Stephen Curry except the road with Davidson as an assistant GM, so basically he about the bank. All the players going Davidson, Yeah for sure, James Harden doing the same thing similar at his school.
Speaker 6: Arizona stage when Hoover's you need bread, I got that. That's so tax right off? Nah, but you know it's crazy and I ain't gonna be a tax right off. No more gotta be a gift, no ship. Yeah, I was just talking to some people like they changed the rule. Like that's why you ain't gonna see how much money as being donated.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 6: So is to really give to the album matter, like you're gonna see that ship. It ain't gonna be how it was like people giving out three million dollars because of the text right.
Speaker 4: Now, So no more Andy Moore commercials.
Speaker 6: I ain't saying that. I'm saying people still might gonna donate, but he a little bit. Yeah, it ain't gonna look.
Speaker 7: Like Yan was in front of a piece of hood going crazy.
Speaker 6: I mean, they still probably gonna get them. I mean, but piece, this is what was told to me by some financial guys. For sure, man shout out to step man down.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 6: I would love to be the assistant GMT. Uh Where I went, Wait for us, Where I went Boy sixty three?
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 3: About say you p But then I was like, no, they probably got you went to it made the day for yourself.
Speaker 7: I p y, I your boy about changed the way.
Speaker 2: Where are going now?
Speaker 6: I was being funny because they don't fun with me away, so I just try. Yeah you, I'm trying, but I do. Shout to admit though, that's my dog.
Speaker 2: Man here wait for us along part of the minority owner of the Hawks.
Speaker 4: Turn him up.
Speaker 7: That's my dog.
Speaker 3: He got people from wait for it, So shout out to Mitch Man. Verified buckets be here. Who is getting to it this weekend?
Speaker 1: Trae Shawn Eagle Staff, North Dakota Man what fifty one points in the semi final conference game, man.
Speaker 2: Boy was hooping Trae Shawn Wall go crazy boy.
Speaker 4: I know you from the trenches, bro.
Speaker 2: Eagle Staff.
Speaker 4: He mixed the.
Speaker 1: I'm a black dad, that boy that boy Asian trade sharing your daddy?
Speaker 6: Where his name is tracing? Hey, can we get a family picture? Her name is tracing tracing. We need trace his family. We need to see the lineage for sure.
Speaker 7: If they got this man family pick up? Yeah Asian.
Speaker 4: Oh they came here and remixed his name, then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, say track Shawn though.
Speaker 6: They say Trae Shawn go down. Can click that picture to the right. Oh they went over there, he said, track Shawn joins. Yeah, his name is Trae Shawn for real.
Speaker 4: See they out of pocket.
Speaker 7: Oh y'all they got even got a chat GBT name I know is real.
Speaker 2: Shout to him fifty pieces?
Speaker 7: Scare hold on what is it?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 7: It's a black dude? Oh what shouts to whoever.
Speaker 2: Had fifty man? We don't know what you want to do. I got some names on ya, that's my sure.
Speaker 3: I'm rocking with yoak Man Friday thirty twenty two and eleven man never be done before first thirty twenty twenty game.
Speaker 6: Maybe a history, that'sh it's crazy. I'm going with j T Saturday against Electrics for a forty piece.
Speaker 3: Last of certainly not least man SJA. Yes, they were crazy with a forty piece. Man, shut up the m v P talk for show. All right, be here give up soon. We need some encouragement. This morning, I go Brook Lopez man. Jared Allen punched on him, boy stretch.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmiz.
Speaker 4: I'm tired ship.
Speaker 2: His lineage. You know he was Cuban Cuban Brook Lopez A. He got a little fine.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You get dumped on you gotta take the ball out somebody else do it, y'all that you take the fucking ball.
Speaker 3: He listen, you already know past take brought the lost show. Oh man, I go ahead, go straight to it. Man, he yesterday got very disrespectful. Ye get us on the Jerremany SoC cern.
Speaker 2: Wow, hey cross upper had my boy lost. He's still explosive. Man, we got explosively. Could have duckt that bitch too.
Speaker 7: I don't want to do it. Hoop and go play the game.
Speaker 2: Cat.
Speaker 1: Oh my mama, that's not what you be doing. So it's a little bit of proof. So otherwise that's my little cousin.
Speaker 2: Go to the table.
Speaker 7: We go to the ass party. Don't play the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got drink on sound Yeah, John the easing in his churches.
Speaker 1: Doing it for the Lord baptime. I got a past I just need to pass hold his head, laying him down. Somebody clipped that.
Speaker 2: Photo shopping in the white rode the communion suit. I was baking for the people for being religious stuff. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what you need, you know, it's crazy. Fucking put me in the road, that's crazy. Put him in the road.
Speaker 6: That oh buddy Ward from a playboy put him that road, hold his head hard.
Speaker 7: Did you roll.
Speaker 2: The smoke jacket?
Speaker 6: We're gonna smoke jacket? Oh man, last Stas Robinson Earl will soon shake up Pushel disass.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My people from the purple store man they tapped in. Yeah, man, they said his name is sat gone. Damn though either shouts of the purple breath.
Speaker 2: I know he ain't wear purple. Say go ahead out no purple.
Speaker 6: Je's no, I ain't get fresh okay, respect Hey mmm, it's all like her give me fucking ball.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah. Well, some on the right head people trying to waste the bread what you got for them?
Speaker 7: Pure money lines.
Speaker 1: Today, I got the Lakers beating the nets, the Hawks beating the Sixers, and Celtics beating a jazz. I'm taking the Wizards over the Raptors, uh, the Heat over the Hornets, the Bulls over the Pascers, the Nuggets over the thunder, Phoenix over the Grizzlies. Two hundred dollars? When is your grand total of forty thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 2: I said one more time to get.
Speaker 7: Two hundred dollars? Was your grand total of forty thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Pure money Lines, Pure money lines, Back forty k the week off.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes shouts, the draft kicks. The crowd is always yours, never hersh Man.
Speaker 3: You're a fri Usday promo Cold Club five twenty First time you used to get you a little bonus listen.
Speaker 2: We appreciate y'all. Will be back tomorrow morning, five twenty in the morning,