Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, Hour two Sean Hennity Show, Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. The President expected to arrive in London where he is going to be honored by King Charles, and we're following that today. We had hearings in the US Senate today with Cash Bettel having to listen to the most asinine comments of many people on the left. It's almost not even worth really really commenting on too much. I want to play a couple of cuts of Cash because he was on my show last night as relates to this case, and if you're just joining us, we do have some major developments. We know that in fact, the DA in Utah County, his name is Jeff Gray, is seeking the death penalty in this case. There are seven specific charges. Agrav felony, discharge of a firearm, obstruction of justice for discarding that firearm, obstruction of justice for discarding the clothing, Witness tampering for directing his roommate to delete texts we read to you in the last hour the release of that text. These texts now have come out. Witness tampering, for directing the roommate to stay silent, commission of a violent offense with children present, and yes they are seeking the death penalty. These text exchanges are devastating, and the admission couldn't be any more clear. It's one of two admissions they believe they now have. And I want to tell you, you know, I dealt with some of this yesterday, and I think it's really worth repeating because it is so factually wrong and inaccurate of the left. You know, the both sides? Is they wanted this both sides? Is it over and over and over again? Well, it's not both size ism. You know, any prominent person, you know, while addressing a crowd conservative in front of a crowd of hundreds of thousands of people, I've thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House like Madonna did, and nothing happened. You know, any prominent person on the political right, you know, like Trump paiding actress Kathy Griffin photographing herself holding a bloody severed head of what's supposed to be about fantasizing it beheading Donald Trump. You know, Maxine Waters, any single Republican whoever publicly threatened to personally kill the president. I will go and take Trump out tonight, Maxine Waters. These are all things that we have chronicled on this program. I want to tell you Gorsich. I want to tell you Cavanaugh, you have released the world. When you will pay the price, you won't know what hit you on the steps of the Supreme Court. That's the minority leader of the United States Senate, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Joining us now is Senator Eric Schmid of Missouri. And he put out a post today that was just just nailed it where he said, you know, he obliterated this both sides bs coming from the left, and you know, we could look at the Congressional baseball practice shooting. Steve Scalise nearly died that day. You know, five hundred and seventy four riots, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured comps, billions in property damage. Kamala, We're not going to stop. They shouldn't stop. We're not going to stop supporting them, Lee Zelden, the stabbing attempt, you know, the Covenant School shooting in Nashville. Butler assassination attempt on Donald Trump Trump International. Another would be assassin Abundant Life Christian School shooting, United Pair CEO murder you know, Luigi MANGIONI, you know, it's just it's it's just so beyond the pale. And I can keep going anyway. Senator Eric Schmid is with us, Sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Sean. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Senator? Are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean can hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You really dealt with is what about is nonsense?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's disgusting and I'm not going to play that game. And so we have cash hotel in there. And I wanted to get to the point of this, which is that the uh you look at the polling, Sean, I think this is striking. Twenty five percent of people who describe themselves described very liberal, twenty five percent believe political violence is justified to achieve political ends. Over fifty five percent of people on the left believe that killing murdering President Trump is at least somewhat justified. Now, I take that twenty five percent on the lip roles. There's three percent conservatives who feel the same way. That's too many, that's too mean. There shouldn't be any justification. But to pretend that this is a problem that's on both sides is not accurate. You rattled off, and I did in the hearing all the acts of political violence we've seen from the left, and something's happening, and it's scary, and something's happening. In the culmination of all this, of course, was with the effect public assassination of perhaps one of the most articulate conservative spokesman in America and certainly a generational talent in Charlie Kirk, who was murdered in front of a live television shot in the throat for his speech. And we know that to be true now based on the text messages. This is not conjecture. So I just don't think we should play this game of both sides. It's not this is a problem that overwhelmingly is a problem on the left. And I believe in free speech. I don't believe in political violence, but I also believe in telling the truth. And I think in this moment, if we're ever going to get on the other side of the mountain here, we've just got to be truthful with what we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the reaction and the rhetoric of the left in light of this assassination, this political assassination. I mean, it doesn't shock me because I cover it every day on radio and TV.
Speaker 3: But it's very real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, Sean. I think one of the most disturbing things outside of the horrific murder of our friend Charlie Kirk, was the reaction that we saw, I mean Blue Sky, which is sort of this alternative to X, this sort of liberal alternative X. There were so many posts celebrating this man, this father's murder, that they had to issue a warning that say, hey, this is not appropriate on the website. There was so much of it, and I think teachers and nurses, people who live in our neighborhoods who were willing to do this. There is an ideological capture that has taken place, I think on the extreme locks here, which is they believe that anything is justified. That if you have an opinion that they don't agree with, that assassinations and political violence is justified. It's the same, by the way, ethos that runs through this NGO network when you know these organizations are dropping off bricks at riots, in fire bombing tesla dealerships, I mean, you just don't see on the right. You know, look at what happened last week. There weren't riots, there weren't burning of buildings. So to pretend that this is a both sides problem, it's just not accurate.
Speaker 1: What do you I mean, we I make my living with the First Amendment. I believe in freedom of speech. I'm the purest when it comes to freedom of speech. There are there are certain limitations. You can't scream fire in a crowded theater, you can't make terroristic threats. But I don't see how you stop people from celebrating something as evil and dark and horrific as what happened to Charlie, which we all saw, you know, because at that point then it becomes a slippery slope. I mean, unless you're making a specific terroristic threat against an individual.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm the same way. I mean, as obviously you know, at my former job attorney in General Missouri, we brought the Missouri Versus Biden's censorship lawsuit. Right, So I believe in the First AMENTA with all my heart. I think it's the beating heart of our constitution. And any fight speech you don't agree with with more speech but something is happening though that's very different, and I think that I hope the FBI and other law enforcement agencies are going to take a look at, which is this this very real network that is funding terrorism and domestic terrorism, and it's just it's antithetical to who we are as Americans. But the left is adopted this as a strategy. And again the consequence of that, of course, is this culmination of this assassination. I will say, you know, for a lot of young people that I heard from last week and into this week, including staffers that have I mean, Charlie Kirk was somebody who adopted you know, I grew up watching Crossfire and and you know and Pap you can in and Jack Camp and then of course you had your show with with what you know, Handedy and coins like. There's just this debate that was happening on that meeting. Charlie Kirk brought that to people's phones with respectful dialogue opinions that he confronted and that is exactly what we should want. That that was a very much a threat to these to these radicals with somebody who was willing to go do that, and they took his life for it, But I do think there needs to be a more of an effort for law enforcement that we just didn't see under the Bide administration. You got to remember Cash Betel's predecessor didn't believe that Antifa was like a terrorist movement, but rather just sort of an idea. I mean, these people are willing to upend our social fabric. They're willing to burn down cities, They're willing to riot, they're willing to attack ice agents. I mean, they're willing to take on and fight and attack law enforcements. There's just no room for that. So I agree with you. Free speech is one thing. We should say yes to free speech one hundred percent, but not political violence. And that's where these organizations have gone. And it's a strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I know you have to run, Senator. I wish you could stay longer. We appreciate your time as always. Senator Eric Schmidt, Missouri, Thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one Shaw almost stay of Missouri. Pastor Chad is on the line. Pastor Chad, how are you?
Speaker 4: How are you? Sean? Thank you for protecting my call.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about the I know that this is absolutely tragic. I church people start texting me immediately, and I want to talk about positive always brought to all this and the impact that he's brought we across America. That some of the things I've seen was that we had a twenty five to thirty percent increase in churches Sunday, we personally set personal records UH in a young age group, and you know, it's it's one of those things where pastors and dads and husbands need to take this opportunity to talk to the children and talk to the church members and everything else. And one of the things somebody told said to me, they said, wise, there's so much evil, and I said, well, my daddy used to say this, whatever's in your well will come up in your bucket. And that's what we're seeing right now. We're seeing people that we would have never known. I mean, I had people of my that was on my Facebook and and that some of my followers post things I would have never known this was inside of them. And so I'm kind of thankful for I don't want to say they're ignorant, but I will they're ignorance of of skewing this out because I know exactly where they stand, and as a pastor, I know exactly where I need to pray, and I think I think it's an opportunity for us to as leaders of the church. I think every pastor should have if they didn't approached this subject. I am preaching this next Sunday on not just showing love, but being love, and I think that's where we we need to get to, is start looking at the positive, stop stop looking at the day. And we had a local teacher, uh, just five minutes down the road that got fired because of she was drinking wine and celebrating and uh, it's heartbreaking, but I'm glad that that came out because now we know what was teaching our children. So it's heartbreaking as it is. I think we we take the positive as much as we can, which is very it seems like very little at this moment, but I think it's just going to keep growing. I mean, we had probably the percentage that we had was in that twenty to thirty age group that probably would I had a gal walk at my church. I had walked into church in ten years and she goes, I don't know, it's just I didn't realize how close evil was to me. So I think that's where we're at. I think that we have This is what our takeaway is is if there's a lot of Charlie Kurtz starting to rise up, and it's and the things that he said is becoming alive to them, and they understand that evils, it's evil, and that's what it is. We're fighting a spiritual battle. We're not fighting this political battle, Sean. It's never been a political battle. It's that they hate what we stand for, not our politics. They hate what we.
Speaker 1: Stand lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some evil, right, Pastor, it is real, And I think, you know, one of the one of the outcomes of this is going to be Charlie's message will be bigger and louder than maybe he even imagined. And I think young people will you know, I know I find it. I found it compelling all weekend to watch videos of him and his message to young people and they get back to church and you know, to respect women and you know, be a good citizen and love your country, appreciate God's gifts. I hope all of that comes to fruition. I have to roll though, Pastor, God bless you and your ministry. We appreciate you. Thanks for what you're doing. All right, as we roll along eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. There were several people without of state plates that were seen at the house of this guy now charged two weeks before. One neighbor said they did not give off a good vibe. This was in the New York Post and the I won't give the name of the person they quoted. Neighbor claimed two weeks ago, several people driving cars without a state plates were seen going in and out. They did not give off a good vibe, according to the neighbor. Obviously, the FBI is all over this, as evidenced by the comments of Cash Bettel and Dan Bongino. The FBI investigating at least seven social media accounts that suggested Charlie Kirk would be murdered before it happened. That's pretty chilling, I mean, and those complaining, I mean, thirty three hours is the time it took. And people want to, you know, throw Cash and Pam and Dan under the bus. No, I told you they'd do a good job, and they did.
Speaker 5: We'll continue fold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, what did Erica Kirk say? Evil? You know, is real? Evil exists. Evil, Evil is out there, and it is It's uh, it's a little mind numbing to to hear some people and the virulent anti Semitism in the halls of Congress and on college campuses. And you know, there was an article out today which I found very very interesting in spite of in spite of all of that, the American people, you know, hearing anti Semitism. You know, Eleanna Johnson, who used to work with us on Hannity on the TV show and she's really come into our own as a reporter, you know, pointed out that, you know, young conservatives, for example, overwhelmingly a majority of them have a very positive view of Israel and support Donald Trump's handling of the US Israel relationship. And you know, because there is a lot of hatred being expressed and we see it worldwide, college campuses, halls of Congress. I think people fundamentally understand that Israel has been taking you know, incredible amounts of fire, hundreds of thousands of rockets. Then October seventh happens, the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans. You have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis displaced. And anyway, that's where the IFCJ comes in. By the way, they have their flags of fellowship being organized right now, October fifth, just a few weeks away, millions across America will be prayerfully planting an Israeli flag and honor and solidarity with the victims of October the seventh. You know, we just had the twenty fourth anniversary of nine to eleven two thy, nine hundred and seventy seven Americans. It would be the equivalent of what happened October seven, twenty three, of losing forty thousand Americans in a day. And for people that don't understand murder and kidnapping and rape and torture and beheading, I don't really feel like I need to get into an argument with them. However, for those of us that have a conscience of heart and a soul and understand that Israel has been fighting for its very survival now going on for decades, and it's culminating with them having to put an end to the threat because these radicals, these radical Islamas, don't want peace and in the process, so many people you need help. Please go to the IFCJ dot org. They're providing food, water, shelter, medicines, clothing, you name it, they're providing it. Just go to IFCJ dot org today and hopefully join this great organization and be a partner with us. You know, I know there's so much negativity out there, there also is something amazing that has happened in spite of all of the vile, futured, disgusting, repulsive. I can't even come up with enough adjectives to describe the hatred that we have witnessed in the days since Charlie Kirk was assassinated. But there are a lot of good people out there, and let me play some of that for you.
Speaker 6: This week's obviously been a very tough week, and you know there's a lot on her mind and and just this one's for Charlie.
Speaker 3: Tennessee communities and it takes all of us to stop.
Speaker 1: Hear known to me and my man's it has been a pretty amazing display of goodness. There are so many good people in this world, and we can't forget them in the process of all of this. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. Robert in Texas, Robert, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 7: Good talking to you, Sean. The hatred really has to stop, Sean, It's just out of control. Wow, I'm curious all of this. I even feel sick and nauseous the hatred coming from people. Sean, it's your hatred. My friend he's a helicopter pilot, you know. He's a really smart guy, too smart guy, and he thinks Trump's a racist.
Speaker 4: He's like Hitler, He's.
Speaker 7: Gonna start a war.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just crazy what people think.
Speaker 7: I know where they're getting it from. MSNBC. My own brother still doesn't talk to me, you know, since I voted for Trump. He's scared and he thinks Trump is going to throw him off a roof. I mean, it's just crazy. I just know where it's coming from MSNBC. I watch MSNBC for years and years.
Speaker 4: I still do.
Speaker 7: I know. I like to be a beauty.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you can watch that Future disgusting, you know, repulsive channel.
Speaker 3: I really can't well.
Speaker 7: The hatred, like I mean, they go on and on Sean. It just has to stop. That's what's causing all this craft.
Speaker 3: They're addicted to this hate. It is. It consumes them.
Speaker 1: And it started the day the President came down the escalator at Trump Tower with his wife, Vlania, the first Lady, and it's just gotten worse and worse and worse. You know, John Freederman urging Democrats stop calling Trump hitler, stops saying is a threat to democracy and autocrat et cetera, et cetera. But they're not going to stop. I mean, I wish I could sit here. I'm not Pollyannish. I tell my audience the truth. They're not going to stop.
Speaker 7: I just don't understand it. I mean, I'm about your age, as I said. And and like these people seem to be pretty smart, how do they how do they really believe that Trump's hit Look, I mean, like Rachel I was watching it last night. I'm sorry again, I.
Speaker 4: Like to be abused.
Speaker 7: And she's saying that Trump is canceling millions and millions of dollars for cancer research and that people are going to die from it.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's like, it's all repulsive lies. You know, if you if if you stop giving benefits to illegal immigrants. Actually, I've talked to doctor Oz. We've had them on this program. We're actually spending more money for medicaid for example. Uh and but we're not providing you know, benefits to people that are not eligible, which Democrats want us to do. Therefore they call it a cut. Or if you reduce the size of projected increases because it's headed towards insolvency, you're still increasing it seven percent. You know, over a number of years. That's an increase in spending. It's not a decrease. It's not a cut, you know. Or you know the idea that we're giving money to universities, Well, the university uses X dollars for research. We have better places to give our money for research. Anyway, Robert, my advice to you is stop watching the poison. It's like you're you're inviting in cancer into your head. Get rid of it. You don't need it. We'll stay in Texas. Tyler is there, God bless Texas.
Speaker 4: Tyler.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean, thank you for taking taking my call. I'm a thirty five years old father of three. I got two girls the same age as Charlie's children. Watch the events unfold that day he was murdered and was in shock like most Americans. However, it really didn't hit home until I've seen a video on that Fox News posted where his daughter was running up to him in his arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the set of Fox and Friends. I've seen that video. How beautiful is that? How sad?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Is it that that little girl will grow up? You know, I thought Eric had a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful line when she said, you know, well when the girl asked, well, where's daddy and he's with Jesus and on a work trip. Pretty cool, pretty clever. But eventually, this this young girl, this young girl is going to realize her dad's not coming home. And when she gets a little older, probably one day she's going.
Speaker 3: To see that video. I I hope, I hope to god she doesn't.
Speaker 6: How can anybody view that and say something hateful? I just do Where do we go from here? How do you rent that person or have a conversation with them.
Speaker 1: I've been telling people, and I am I know I'm right. People don't want to hear it. But the left in America's radicalized as they are, they don't have a conscience, a heart, or a soul. We saw that on display at the Joint Session. We see this praise of Luigi Mangioni, you know, Crystal Ball commenting, you know, formerly of MSDNC. You know, well talking about Charlie Kirk's killer. Tyler Robinson, Well, he's not as good looking as Luigi Mangioni, so he probably won't have as many followers as he does. But you know, this obsession with loving a guy that assassinated the CEO of a healthcare company, you know, I we paid a lot of attention to it. The media just kind of brushed over it as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, Tyler appreciate it, buddy, Thank you. Buffalo, New York. Kyle is next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hey, Sean, how's it going. I'm a thirty three years old registered Conservative in Buffalo, New York. I just wanted to pretty much echo what everybody else has been saying today, and pretty much that like jd Vance and Jesse Waters nailed it yesterday, like how can you coexist with people who want to kill you, and how can this be the other party in America? Like it just doesn't seem like that. It doesn't seem like I feel like the Democrats need to be a bomised. Is where I'm at with these people?
Speaker 1: Well, you can't about well, how do you abolish them? I mean, how do we coexist? We win elections? How do we coexist? We win hearts and minds? You know, I had Pam Bondi on last night. I had cash Fattel. I asked Pam, I said, I make my living with freedom of speech. And trust me, if you have speech laws that are ever implemented, the people that are going to be silenced the most are going to be conservative voices. So you know, do people have the right to sit in their underwear of their parents' basement anonymously spewing their hatred or publicly spewing their hatred singing songs I Hope You Die I, which we've played last night on TV.
Speaker 3: I can play it again if you want.
Speaker 4: They discussed me, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: But these people exist, and that's why I go back to no heart, conscience or soul that was on display at that joint session speech. That to me, you know, at that point, they crossed the line that I don't think there's any coming back from. And now I would just I hope everybody understands how radicalized the left has become, with the exception of John Fetterman and Joe Manchin, who even now is publicly admitting he was hoping Republicans would win control of the Senate. You know, with those two exceptions, I am telling you I don't hear Democrats out there saying this has got to stop. Anyway, my friend Kyle, we appreciate you being out there, buddy. You know our hearts are troubled, but let not your heart be troubled. In the end, I do believe all of this will backfire on them. We have to defy history in this next midterm or it's going to be two years of impeachment and hate and rage and you know, madness. Quick break right back. We'll get right back to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, as we continue.
Speaker 8: The final hour for Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Was up next, Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free numbers. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, John in New York.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 9: John?
Speaker 3: How are you, sir? Glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean.
Speaker 9: I've got to be honest, I've never really listened to AM talk radio, and I've been so upset over the last few days that i found tremendous comfort in connecting with and listening to people try to hash out what's happened. I've got kids in the city. The day of the incident, came home and my oldest son shared that people in his class, this is in New York City, were cheering when they heard that Charlie Kirk was shot, and it was It shook me. And the only consolation I can think, I suppose, is that just like I have found myself tuning into things like this to try to make sense of all of this, I do see and hear a lot of other people that are seeking out church and that are seeking out connection and meaning. But there is, as you mentioned, the dehumanizing thing that's happening where the only way I can imagine that people are okay with this is if they can dehumanize who Charlie was. And I think that's the big threat.
Speaker 1: But this has been going on for ten years, and we've chronicled it and even my I've become so used to it that I probably have numb to it. And I don't want to be numb to it. I want to when people call you the closing argument of Kamali's campaign, those racist Nazi fascist threat to democracy, Hitler Stalin Mazzolini, that was their closing argument. And if you if you're going to sink that low, people that are you know, you know, teetering on the edge, you know, begin to think that this is real, and they're very susceptible to this indoctrination, and they might in the end think that they're doing God's you know, mission here when they kill innocent men, women and children.
Speaker 9: And we've got because we want to fight back against that, We've got to stand for truth and show that, like you know, with Charlie's Charlie's effort, whether somebody agrees with him or not, he was fighting for our ability to have true discourse and debate and to exchange ideas. And yet here's the threat. If we're not careful, we can really turn it into a fight with our neighbor who you know, is on the other side, who has been brainwashed, who has who has fallen trapped to the dehumanization that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Listen, I could tell you I've I have on many occasions run into people on the left, and I am very pleasant to them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, they're not often pleasant to me. And you know, do I take offense to it, not even in the slightest. But this is on them, and this both sides is them is a total croc as I talked about earlier, or what about ism doesn't work here because this is now institutionalized by the Democratic Party and they're willing accomplices in the in the legacy media mob. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If the last week is taught us one thing, you know, go back to what Charlie's wife said that you know, there is evil in this world. I wish it wasn't so, but there is evil does exist.