Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he still sleeps on his wife's bill. Okays, uh what We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call, Tommy, What you got for us today?
Speaker 2: We're gonna get straight stupid up in here today, y'all. Okay, I'm gonna get straight, straight, straight up stupid here. It is you married your brother? What you married your brother? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, it happens. It happens. Okay, it happens. You married your brother. Yes, you did, cat dog, if you would.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach you common. This is she Hi Carmen. My name is Keith. Keith calling you from the insurance group.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, how are you good?
Speaker 3: You and your husband? What is it Harvey? Harvey? Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys actually put applications and actually went in and got your physicals done for Life.
Speaker 4: Insurance, right, Yeah, yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually am calling you from the insurance group. I have you all lab results and everything as far as your physicals and blood tests and things of that nature. Is there any way I could possibly talk to both of you guys at the same time, U N. Harvey? Is that possible? Well, sure, he's at work right now, but I can get him on the phone. Okay, it would be uh, it'd be kind of easy if I kind of explain everything to both of you guys at the same time. Is that if that's okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm wrong, Uh.
Speaker 3: No, nothing's wrong. I mean, I think I need to just try to bring a few things to you guys attention. But I think you know, after that, it's pretty much you guys decision on what you do. But I just wanted to let you know a few things about you know, the results and things of that nature, life, insurance, the whole nine yards. Okay, Okay, I'm right on.
Speaker 6: Let me see if I can get him on the phone.
Speaker 5: Hey, babe, Hey, sweet are look?
Speaker 4: I got the end people on the line.
Speaker 6: They want to get.
Speaker 3: Both of us on the phone to talk to us about the insurance stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 3: Hey Harvey, how you doing this? Is Keith keep from the insurance group? How are you? Hey?
Speaker 4: Good with that?
Speaker 3: Ny Keith, good, good, listen. I wanted to give you guys a call and kind of follow up until you guys did physicals and blood tests and the whole nine yards, and I wanted to give you guys a call. It's kind of bet if I talk to both of you guys at the same time. So do you have a minute that we could actually use a kind of get some of this information out to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna gonna break right now.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. First of all, we've gotten all your your lab results back everything, and I kind of got a few questions for you guys that I that I'm a little puzzled on. How long have you guys actually been married? We age fo years okay, now prior to being married three years? How long did you guys know each other before you got married?
Speaker 4: Oh, you say about five and a half five or six years? About six years?
Speaker 3: Okay? You guys have been knowing each other pretty close to nine years now all together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Are you actually from the same hometowns? You grew up in the same hometown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we grew up.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sorry, is this question I mean, is this about the insurance or well, I mean there's a few things that's actually puzzling, Carmen that we need to this. This is some news I actually didn't want to bring you, guys. I mean we have to. I have to actually give you this news. Looking at our records, looking at all the test results, and let me be the person to tell you that we run these results over and over and over, trying to make sure we are completely one hundred and fifteen to twenty percent right, Okay, it's.
Speaker 5: A problem with the test.
Speaker 3: Well, looking at our test, guys, Harvey Carmen, it's indicating that you guys are related, and nine times out of ten you are. You guys are siblings? On man? What And I understand the shop. It took me. It took everything I had to make this phone call. I did not want to make it. But looking at our records, and we went over these records over and over and then and the blood work tells us that you guys are actually siblings.
Speaker 5: Kid, Are you serious?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm there a wife.
Speaker 3: You know what this is not that This is not a laughing matter, not a joking matter. You know. Like I said, I did not want to call with this information.
Speaker 6: What you did make the call man? Look, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: You need to go back and and and double check your records or something, because you then married.
Speaker 6: Three brief check with the lab man.
Speaker 4: Can you check with the lab and like Paul is back, har.
Speaker 3: And I knew those questions would have come up, and we we went over it. We went over it and over and over it.
Speaker 6: Y'all need to go over it again because I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, Babe, I got this.
Speaker 6: You made the call and it gotta be wrong.
Speaker 4: So what you need to do is make another call and called a lab and call us back and let us know that you need to know they made a mistake of suh. You're talking about me and my wife.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I understand that, Harry, Harry, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Is it possible?
Speaker 3: You know? And this is just a question. Is it possible that your dad and maybe her mom maybe knew each other at some point And what.
Speaker 6: You're saying to my mom and dad, that's some straight look at. You need to have to go back and do whatever.
Speaker 3: You need to do. I sat you much.
Speaker 6: You say something like that again. I think my bad's gonna be coming down that beat you says like.
Speaker 5: That, hold on, baby, baby, baby, baby, I don't know baby, I got this. I gotta baby, I gotta baby, I gotta how he's gonna call me with you what you you from?
Speaker 3: People do like that, But that ain't all bringing you the result.
Speaker 6: Why don't you bring me the results? Impersonal and I bet I want you.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about being or even if you beat the messenger at the end of the day, that's still your sister.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, I'm gonna walk. I don't care what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Not he hain't my damn brother.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna find out what whatever will cale you in. You're gonna call me time out? We brother, this my wife.
Speaker 3: I am saying that son. You somewhere down the line, somebody made a mistake and you guys a brother and sister got married. I'm not as far for that.
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you that mistake of colleague. He's in one of these numbers again in your life.
Speaker 3: So I got one more test result I do need to get you got.
Speaker 6: That what you've been talking about them?
Speaker 3: What else you got to say?
Speaker 6: No, it's gonna be working me.
Speaker 3: The only other test result I have, ma'am, is that this is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriends.
Speaker 4: I told you ain't like that.
Speaker 6: I you.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing. I got to ask both of y'all. What is the baddest and I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: No roundup applause necessary. I don't need no praising, prank, ain't no prank and praise. We don't need it today. It's not necessary. I will praise and prank worship myself. Okay, I know I did that thing. You're married, Yeah, brother, Yes you did. Yes, your did. Trbing Oh man, you're ready to get ready to Nephew is coming to lou Skip to the Louis Saint Louis b Missouri. The Nephew is coming to Town Club Healium. That would be July seventh, eighth nine, July seven, eight nine, and Nephew is coming to Town Dothan, Alabama, laying in the Cut on July fifteenth, Saturday night on the fifteenth, tickets on sale. Ridd Now, did you hear what I said? I said? Rett now, and then the Capital Conclave. Oh my god, cap Outside Raternity Incorporated. I will be there Saturday the twenty second, and we have a family out and when you don't want to miss it, you can go to Kappa Conclave twenty twenty three dot com, Capa Conclave twenty twenty three dot com and then Redundo Beach, California, Los Angeles on the twenty third. The Nephew will be in town. Think it's a running fast, so get one if you want to come see the Nephew. You've been a long time since I've been to Los Angeles, and I will be there the Redundo Beach performing God Sender. The Nephew is coming to done. Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You outside, I'm up and running. I'm back in business. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jaesus Man, I.
Speaker 2: Want to come to to the Kapa Khan Clay just see what y'all be doing. Tom, Yeah, you want to come to Ian come out there, man, I'm coming to my birthday weekend, so I might will just come out. Justay, just see what your man.
Speaker 3: Right on, I don't know where you're at.
Speaker 2: Right on over me and this beautiful lady Dy and King, we're gonna be we're gonna be hosting that thing, So come on out, Dune, you come on out.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, all right. Coming up next this strawberry letter. The subject is he still sleeps on his wife's pillow case. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 3: I know some pillows in it.
Speaker 1: Huh, you're listening Hard Morning Show