Speaker 1: Hey, man, it should work Friday.
Speaker 2: Man, make sure y'all check me out on a bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, we over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview, yo, Bootleg keV Show. We got a special guest in here, one of my favorites. Man, this guy's album been out a few, like a few months, for two to three months. It's been on a while. Album is out towards coming like next month.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Friday in the building, Welcome sir man. How you doing, I'm good, I'm good. How's this album feeling compared to the first album?
Speaker 2: First album was like an introduction, really, like a real great introduction.
Speaker 1: This album is just like a.
Speaker 2: I'll say, it's like more of an elevation, you know what I'm saying, elevation in my sound and just telling a real story behind the whole project.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like this album was like I feel like the first album, it felt like you had all this like anticipation and you delivered. Yeah, But this album felt like now you kind of have like your feet, like you know, planted into the industry. You're kind of used to the artist shit now and like, you know what I'm saying, the rollout and all that shit. Great body of work on Thank you, Bro, Thank you? Which record? If you had to pick between your like, let's say you have two babies, one of them as God did, the other one is proud of me with Meek mil you which one are you saving? And the firemen?
Speaker 2: Damn, that's a crazy joint. Proud of me though, Proud of me for sure because it's your record, Yeah for sure. Answer tribute to my father, Like you know what I'm saying. So that's proud of me for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because God did change your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, change my life, change everything changed. It a hard decision, you know what I'm saying, But I'm gonna go with proud of me.
Speaker 3: And then you got like another Philly goat on the fucking record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts for sure. Shout out with Meek mil Yeah. How cool was it to work with me?
Speaker 3: Can catch a top one hundred record with somebody who's like, you know, by all accounts, on the Mount Rushmore of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing, you know what I'm saying. Meek was like one of the first people to show me love when I came in in like twenty twenty two. Yeah, he did a remix to one of my songs on my first EP and we've been locked in ever since. Like we got like probably like ten to twelve records together, you know what I'm saying. But this one was different, you know, what I'm saying, the topics that we were speaking on, it was like him speaking like that and me coming how it came. I knew it was going to touch the people, just not how it did, but I knew it was going to touch the people.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like a damn you're like the best meet meal versus in you know a while. It just felt impactful. It felt like what I meaningful? Yeah, for sure, would you guys ever, you know he's done a collab album before Ross, Would you guys ever do like a best of both worlds like Meek Mill?
Speaker 1: For sure? That's what the world.
Speaker 2: That's every that every day on TikTok all of my comments, So that's what the world want.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's all about timing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know I'm pushing my album right now. I know he he loading up whatever.
Speaker 3: He's independent now, right, Yeah, I believe it's a lot easier to make that ship shake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, it's all about It's all about time.
Speaker 2: I feel like whenever we both shit down, you know I'm about to go on tour, you know what I'm saying. Once we could lock in and be like it's the story of these are songs I think for sure, should it should come?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So how many unreleased songs are in the camp that y'all got.
Speaker 1: Just probably like I say, like eight to ten.
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all, y'all do y'all you gotta take no more time done sitting around, get some features on it, you know, I mean so towards over dropped that ship.
Speaker 2: Na, But it's elevation though, you know what I'm saying, Like them songs probably three years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got demo whitis with your song for.
Speaker 2: Sure, and right now he on a different level right now, like he got a different hunger on him right now.
Speaker 3: So do you ever cause you're I feel like the last few years you've been through this like process. Like I feel like whenever like a dope singer comes into the game, you kind of get put into like you're like the it guy for features, right and obviously you've had some big, amazing features Little Babies' album, on and on and on. Do you do you do? You feel like that is like kind of like chilled out a little like did the call? Because man, I feel like in twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, like it felt like everybody was on your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still on my head.
Speaker 2: It's just now it's like like how you said this album was like more like my feet Lane. Right like two years ago, I was like, I'm trying to get as much fans as i can to build this in.
Speaker 3: So like when you say yes to more shit, yeah.
Speaker 2: And everything I say yes to, I was actually fans of these people like like Polo G like a little baby, like a lot of these records I'm fans of, but a Boogie it's more of so like all right, I'm bringing them intomorrow.
Speaker 1: World, and you're bringing their fans intomorrow.
Speaker 2: And it was like I finally got like my own fan base, you know what I'm saying. Now, I could choose and it's really about like choosing it and picking the right music for.
Speaker 3: When did you like really have that feeling where you're like, oh shit, I have like a I got like a little following going like besides, because I feel like obviously when you're on a record like God did it's a big record, but like a lot of people have those opportunities and they don't translate that into like having like actual fans. Yeah, but you've successfully toured and you've built like, you know, real numbers when you drop your music and shit like when did you realize like it's cutting through and residinating with people in a way where they're like fucking with Friday for real?
Speaker 1: Uh me?
Speaker 2: It was like right there to God, did I ain't gonna lie bro because like, uh, like what you're talking about. When a lot of rappers usually get they get that big one, it's usually like when the song is bigger than them.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm saying. But also a lot of singers too, where you like or you'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, yeah, I love that song, but I don't know who it is like exactly, and they'll have But like every moment that I ever had, like even God, did I was the main topic, you know what I'm saying. Me and jay Z was a topic. You know what I'm saying, Oh he made you feel me. The song was never bigger than me or the little baby song. It was never you feel me. And and I put myself in position for it to be like oh this this Friday. So soon as I was able like to drop my first EP, that's when I was like I had I got sticky fans because I had the World Watching. Then I dropped my EP and I was like, I have a fee even if it was like one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 3: I was like, one hundred thousand people a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I knew though, Like I dropped my EP and my sound was so different.
Speaker 1: I got my fings.
Speaker 3: Well, I think your voice like just shook everybody up initially because they never heard nobody sound like facts.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's like very you know. I feel like there's so much cookie cutter ship in music, so when someone comes around like you where it's like I never heard this, this s it don't sound like nothing else, you know, it definitely cuts through. Man, what's your favorite song on this album?
Speaker 2: Of course, proud of Me. I'll give that vibe especial to me. Like there's a lot of fan favorites, female favorites. And then I'm gonna call away with Chris Brown for sure, brazy Yeah, that's a that's a special song.
Speaker 1: I feel too good.
Speaker 3: You guys have a good chemistry going. You guys are in a bag together. Yeah, like four for four Yeah, for sure, it's a blessing too. That's gotta be insane by the way. Shots at him doing stadiums right now? Yeah, is that coming up? Does that happened? I don't know if it. I think it's coming up like July or yeah, shots are breezy. What's that like for you guys? Like every studios us in the same you guys kind of know each other.
Speaker 2: Like nah, like we had two we had like I was looking like a week straight. We cooked up Like I got a song on his album, Knowing Else album that just want to Grab Me. Yeah, we cooked that up together, wrote that together in the studio and like the other three, I just faced him. I'll be at my house when I just FaceTime, like I need you on this melay that's a hit. I'm about to jump on it right now. Because he in the studio every day. That's one thing about him, Like he in a stew every day. So it's like if he fucked with it, and I know we've been locked in since, Like he was like the first person that in introduced me in this game.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I say, he's the you know, there's a few people in the conversation with the most talented human beings of all time. I think Chris Brown is in that combo Jamie Fox. That's probably it, to be honest, Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown and Jamie Fox, that's a good joint.
Speaker 3: Jamie Fox can do stand up, he can act, he can sing, he can act, he could do what else. I don't know. That's I mean, those are three h Chris Brown. Brown could do everything. That motherfucker and played basketball. He could paint, he can well. I don't know if he got so. I think there's only I think there's a reason why we only saw him and takers and then after that not a lot of other seeing him on the screen. It was crazy, right, No, it was crazy because we love Chris Brown. You saw belly like Naus and belly like after belly like. Not a lot of other roles came. But he was a good enough actor. He could wrap his ass off like as an MC. Chris Brown as a least singer and one of the greatest dancers of all time, if not the.
Speaker 1: Greatest, he's one of the most talented.
Speaker 3: But in the studio that session you had with him, did you feel that like, oh this was different, Like he's a fucking alien alien.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 2: It was like to maybe both aliens, you know what I'm saying. And he wanted more like to come in my world, right, you know what I'm saying. It was because he a humble guy. He was like, you know what I'm saying, like you hear like you hear? My sound is like different. He was so like, I won't be in your world like you you could lead it, you know what I'm saying. So that's how we cooked up most of our sessions. But yeah, Alien bro, he's right do his own melodies and all that. You know what I'm saying. Alien for sure.
Speaker 3: When you see uh have you seen him live yet? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: Does it like want to make you want to learn how to dance?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: But like that's that's for you.
Speaker 2: You look at it like I wish I could you feel me. I wish I could be that nigga, but like I'll never be like you feel me?
Speaker 3: Well you have dancers though behind you? Like that would it gets to the point, Yeah I would do that. Yeah, were you just up there being cool?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, party next door?
Speaker 3: Yeah no you don't. You're your way core and not know what I'm saying, Like the way he do it, like you feel me like you feel me?
Speaker 1: Where is the dances? More so about it? Right? Like Kendrick do it too.
Speaker 2: Kendrick ain't doing too much nigga walking around the stage, but it'd be everything around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to Seekendrick dance or Drake. I don't want to see my rappers dance for sure. And I feel like the type of music you make, I don't see dancing.
Speaker 1: That's my thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to losing the niggas. I don't want see that's gonna go viral for sure.
Speaker 3: That would be hilarious. Though, then you open yourself up to like what happens if you fall?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Like Usher what he's doing on roller skates, dude, and I saw his ship in Vegas. I was like, this is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: He got a lot of heart too. I'll be scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to have you ever got to link with Usher on yet he's doing a lot of breaking up happy homes with his shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not his fault though, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's the girl's fault for sure.
Speaker 1: The girls.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine you take your girl or your girl goes out for girls and goes to an usher show and then she's on fucking TikTok getting fucking cherries fed to her by fucking the goat.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, like the girls deserve it. They could do what they want. You feel me? They could do what they want. Well, imagine, right, I'm gonna just give you an example. Imagine any female artists that you can think of, R and B singer and niggas went to the show and the surety feeding us cherries all right.
Speaker 1: Tongues out on somewhere. Imagine what the girls will say online.
Speaker 3: She'd be like, ya, are you gay? Why is your tongue out?
Speaker 1: With the got families and all that? You're supposed to be at home with your wife.
Speaker 3: Or the other side would be like if you went to a show and like the R and B girl gave you like a lap dance or something right or like similar or like whispered in your ears, I don't know if she's gonna feed your cherry. Yeah, they didn't like it. There'd be a few, sweetie, she could feed me a cherry, yeah for sure. Not quite an R and B singer.
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 3: Who's the singer that's I mean, Kaylanie, she's on your project.
Speaker 2: She's amazing ones. Yeah for sure that song of course? Ye crazy, How was that? That's amazing? You know, I ain't never have a song with a girl like on one of my records. That was like something I needed for the album. So I made that song here bro, and then we send it to her. She been a of me, so she knocked it out. Yeah, yeah, this game shout out.
Speaker 3: Calin is one of the most underrated talented people. You think underrated, Yeah, dude, For some reason, I feel like she's she's like underrated. Still like she's massive. Yeah, she's fucking huge, but for whatever reason, I still feel like she don't get like the credit.
Speaker 2: She's like one of them one you know what I'm saying, legend. Yeah for sure. She just did a stadium tourtos. Once I feel like you do a stadium in a stadium.
Speaker 3: I'm like, good for her.
Speaker 1: I feel like once you do Arena. True.
Speaker 3: No, no, for sure, Yeah that's what I'm saying. Like she moves the ticket, she has the fans, she's.
Speaker 2: Got the numbers. Like it's a different world now. It's crazy, like too much artists out, it's too many, man, So you could be like in Philly. I'll be telling niggas in Philly like, don tolerant that nigga. Like right, they don't understand that because we they in the trenches of Philly.
Speaker 3: In Philly, who do they think is like the man?
Speaker 2: They might even say like a random like sealless like a rapert a's in Philly before they say don tell her, because they don't. They're not in that world. They're not around college girls and all that. You know what I'm saying, Right, you have to see it to understand. Philly's a wild place. Many I went there for WrestleMania. What do you think is the best cheese steak? It's a new Jons called Taste. Taste Kevin. It's crazy, it sounds you gotta go there, Taste. I went to Issha Bibbles.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 3: Asian lady made me a cheat steak and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be hard to find a bad cheese steak there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I only I had Isscua Bibels and fuck one other place. The wait was super long, it was it was ridiculous, But then we drove by Kensington. Fuck man, that ship's insane.
Speaker 1: My dad used to have like, Yeah, that's crazy. I used to go there like every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like recently when you were growing up, because my dad used to go there like you see somebody, you know, yeah, like the craziest like we used.
Speaker 1: To my day used to hold me.
Speaker 3: Was it always that fucked up? Yeah, for sure, But just like the drug ship wasn't as.
Speaker 1: Like it's always been like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you're a kid, fetanol wasn't a thing. And trank you know Philly, they're on that.
Speaker 2: Trenk yeah, fun fuck. It's always been like that. It's always been a fact. What you see the niggas sleeping, feeling standing up, all that head stands and all that.
Speaker 1: Nigga It's always been like that. Whatever you see has been like that.
Speaker 3: Everybody is like slumped in full like Zambies, like a Notre dame posture asleep standing.
Speaker 1: They call Zambian. You know, it's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What's the news name from there?
Speaker 1: Scrella, Yeah, screller you know Philly Yeah sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean what I like about Philly. Phillies got like a sound going right now too, for that's like fun like dance ship, you know, like, what's the kid's name with the tour. Yes, yeah, for sure, great guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's some guy his name Lights he next out. He's crazy. That's like called club music out there, right, yeah, party music, party music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Philly is interesting. What do you feel, you guys feeling good about your six Ers and that uh oh fuck. You guys have a couple of great contracts hanging over your head. Joel Embiid and Paul George Sixers ass they are. I mean, the crazy thing is that it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not because of the city. It's because the players.
Speaker 2: Niggas like Paul George Joel Embiid shout out to Tyres MAXI he.
Speaker 3: The only one. And then the rookie McCain.
Speaker 2: McCain was I Kain cool, Like I went through like three games this season. I was like, come on, bro, and I think, like they're paying Paul George all this bread for nothing, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're paying Paul George a lot of money. At least he's playing, though. I mean, they're really paying Joe Relax and you know rehab. They need to blow the whole thing up, they really do. You guys got the number three pick though, you trade the number.
Speaker 1: Three pick nigga Like it's not the same, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Remember like ten years ago, the number three pick was still nicey ship, it still is nice.
Speaker 1: Who's the number we? All I know is the White Wolf? The White Wolf?
Speaker 3: Uh fucking Luca was the number three pick.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I'm saying though, we're talking about Cooper flag.
Speaker 2: Remember it was like in college, right, Niggas was so nice, so you knew like all the top ten, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like they say this is the smallest draft class ever because a lot of kids are staying in college because the nil deals so they could get more.
Speaker 2: Money at a different time. I don't e know one guy, the one that's going to the mask.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Cooper Flagg's a team that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like a he's a child, for real, It's insane. At least your Eagles won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Shout out the Eagles. Shout out is ros I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: Barkley and Jalen Hurts, shut out, shut out Jalen Hurts. Have you I got to hang out with Jalen Hurts at all? Have you hung out with like a say, Quan since he's been in the city. No. See, I'm like a huge football fan, so I feel like, don't let like the Cardinals get a Super Bowl? Dog all them full? You know, I mean I got the Cardinals logo tatoo on my chest an idiot for sure.
Speaker 1: The last time they won true never zero, never one.
Speaker 3: The Cardinals of Arizona, you never won.
Speaker 1: They've been good a few times though, right.
Speaker 3: And we made it the Super Bowl once that like nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that. I remember y'all.
Speaker 3: Played played the fucking Steelers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Jot.
Speaker 1: That was that was big.
Speaker 3: It was, it was big for us. We lost. Yeah, at least you'll have rings, yeah for sure. Yeah, like the Sixers won championships, I think, right with Moses.
Speaker 1: A long time ago?
Speaker 3: Did they win with Moses Malon And no, I don't know, you weren't born yet.
Speaker 1: No, that's probably will.
Speaker 3: But at least you know you got the Ai year against the Lakers. You know, he stepped over Tyrone, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to lose all.
Speaker 3: Those NBA two K covers with Ai on.
Speaker 1: Them or great, we got Ai AI saved.
Speaker 3: Man, What are you doing in your spare time these days?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Now that the album's out, you're getting ready for tour. How are you preparing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm Jim Jim Town. You know what I'm saying, Jim Town for sure some gems. Yeah, how much weight are you trying to lose? Just like fifteen quick quick fifteen twenty huh.
Speaker 1: Keto was that?
Speaker 3: It's just where you just you cut out all sugar and all brid you just eat meat, cheese, fats.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's basically what I'm on. I've just been eating like chicken. But I lost five in the past week, So I'm in.
Speaker 3: A good You know, you could lose five pounds with a good ship for for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's fact. I'm gonna keep that in mind. Yo.
Speaker 3: Next time you're like all day and you're just like, oh, you had a lot of coffee, energy, drink shout the day, wear yourself before and after that late night dump you be. You might be four and a half down.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, I mean sometimes it's all you need, I believe. Yeah, it's that detox fighters for sure. My man's told me about that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how much fighters fluctuating weight. It's like it feels unhealthy.
Speaker 2: It's because like they be locked in for two months, it's like I'm almost doing like I did it before I lost like twenty before. Because you're just doing that and as soon as you get back on the bullshit, it comes real fast.
Speaker 3: What is the thing that is your biggest weakness once you're like you get knocked off track?
Speaker 1: H My biggest weakness is like track.
Speaker 2: Right right now, I'm at home, like I started like two weeks ago, because I was home and seated and I got a scheduled like boom boom gym studio home, Jim studio home. That's when I easily like easy for me. Once I start moving around late night sessions.
Speaker 3: It's a lot harder to eat.
Speaker 1: Help, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Also like eating late, it's not good for you. But if you're in the studio working, get hungry.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: If you get off the stage and it's fucking you know, one in the morning and you're in some random city, it's like, well, what do we have to what are the options right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had to switch my whole joint, Like I recorded in the morning, I was in studio hungry shit.
Speaker 3: I can't say yeah, most people do the late night sessions. I feel like the morning sessions aren't you. Then you have the rest of the day to like kind of treated like a job cunning you know, yeah, clocking clock out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the morning jokes.
Speaker 3: How many like are you? Are you still sending out like a lot of features right now?
Speaker 2: Like no, no, Now, It's like I'm like, oh, who working just edg I was working on the album. If I get inspired something, uh yeah, if I get inspired, like oh right, I know baby gonna like this, I'll send it over right.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody who you've become close within the industry so far that you haven't yet to work with? It just a matter of time, you think?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like anybody even like talk to for amount of time because I'm working with them. It's nobody I didn't meet. But it's a lot of people I still want to work with that It's probably because I didn't meet them though, Like yeah, like Frank old Sins Frank is incredible. Still I met Drake, but yeah, I want to get one with Drake for sure. Scissor sisther too.
Speaker 3: You haven't met yet.
Speaker 2: I met, but it was like a like a party, like a lot of industry you know that you know the industry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you tired of that ship. Yet I feel like when you first get in the game, you probably love that ship, like what we can go to this, let's go, and then eventually you're like, I just want to I just want to be at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it because I don't do it a lot, right do it? Like say I it's like a fast week.
Speaker 3: When you step out, it's like because I want Like if it's Tuesday and someone's in town, they're like, let's go to some money at the strip club. You probably passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I but I don't be liking the industry evens like that, because it'd be like we'll just be industry stuff, Like I really just want to chill, have a combo without you looking at the cameras and all that.
Speaker 3: Like BT Weekends coming in a few weeks, and my head already hurts for yeah, it's just gonna be fucking just a blender of events and yeah, fake link ups, fake love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then for me it's like everybody's like, Yo, my emails already going crazy.
Speaker 1: Dog get me on the show.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how people get my fucking email. Dog just be getting so many from people. It's like these fucks over here from death Jam probably hore it out to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. I got an email to that man.
Speaker 2: You're the type of nigga be lying the niggas though, No, Like, if you've seen somebody at the BET Awards last year, like we got a doing.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: What I say is, are you gonna see him at the next beat? If he's around, I literally am like, hey, get my man, get with you, and you know, send your page. I check it out. Or I'll just tell somebody, like usually if it's somebody who I have, Like if it's somebody who I fuck with, like that brings an artist to me, and they're like hey, and I'm not really interested in having like a long form conversation with him. I'll be like yo, Like if they're down a wrap, like I'm always down to have somebody come up here and wrap you know what I'm saying. If they're on the come up, you know, it's a lot easier to do that than like, but if I'm a fan of somebody, no matter how Like I just had a due name Lord Scow on my show, who's from New York, who's fucking incredible. He's on tour, but he's not like the biggest artists you know. But yeah, no, I have lied for sure. I'm not saying I'm I'm I would say I'm a ninety ninety percent of the time, I'll say no with ten percent. I might light to somebody, like you know in LA. Sometimes you'll get you know, you'll have like some dude be like, hey, I'm so and so from so and so and so and so, and I'm you know, hmm, yeah, sure take Cyrus' number, or I'll give out cyrus number is my number. I'll be like, yo, yeah you hit me, hit me, hit me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it's the one that a bus So it's you, bro. Yeah, but you can't they can't find out your face.
Speaker 3: We got a few of those. I'm like, yeah, Cyrus said a freestyle. I'm not gonna be on camera for a freestyle Cyrus. Cyrus. Yeah, Cyrus is cooked that what he signs. What about you? Do you feel like you have to like you probably need hell of people and they're like, we got to get one in what do you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be like that would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, ship ship.
Speaker 1: You know I do I do. You're junk. I'll do the locker in my manager junk.
Speaker 2: But everybody really say like with you, I'll do it right, But lets be like I saw you Grizzy, we knocked it out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if I really like say like, yeah, we gotta do it, I'm gonna do it. But if I got the energy like like how you said get my manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, let's say you ran into Chini somewhere.
Speaker 1: Who ching chingy.
Speaker 3: I like the way you do that right third, you know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't know the face. Legend. Let's say somebody else then I know the face too.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Let's say you run into uh flavor Flave all right. By the way, if you ever go to the iHeart Radio.
Speaker 1: Faster, yeah, I've seen man, I heard that's what is.
Speaker 3: Of course you did because flavor Flavor is.
Speaker 1: Like the video.
Speaker 3: Of course you did flavor flavs, Yo Friday. Do you pass them off to the manager?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You you you can do the frame flavor Flave feature.
Speaker 1: Where the convo goes.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, all right? Would you do any country music for sure, I feel like country. I feel like you murder it, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just waiting for that perfect collab if on my album.
Speaker 1: I got a few.
Speaker 2: Taste of that, but I'm just waiting on perfect light like a step right in the country like hip hop's it's connecting right now, Big Extra Plug is doing this thing and shout out to the hommy Jelly Roll, who's like the godfather of being a rapper turned country artist.
Speaker 3: He was a oh yeah, like rapping rapper.
Speaker 1: That's when he'll be for a machine and the uh.
Speaker 3: Him and Jelly didn't necessarily have beef. They had secondary beef. MGK had beef a yellow Wolf.
Speaker 1: So that's jelly Er run there in time. I never knew that.
Speaker 3: So Jelly kind of inherited yellow Wolf's beef and then they you know, obviously they squashed it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jelly crazy crazy, incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And if you ever ever ever have any white trash rap questions, I can answer them. I'm pretty well you know about insane Clone Posse. Just google him when we leave for sure. Gathering of the Juggalos. If they ever try to book you, it'd be interesting.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 3: It's a gathering of the Juggalos. What is The Juggalos are what the Insane clown Posse call their fans. So if you're a fan, you know how there's the Beehive beyond.
Speaker 2: Not know a word what that word means, because if you another big word, what that word means.
Speaker 3: So listen. So like Beyonces the Beehive, the Insane clown Posse, they have Juggalos. They've been rapping since the late eighties. Right, It's a group two guys, Violent Jay and Shaggy Too Dope. Their fans were deemed by the FBI to be an official gang in like two thousand and nine or something. So the Juggalos in the eyes of the FBI are a gang organized crime. What they do to make a gang they do a lot of math and drink a lot of faygo for. They have tattoos.
Speaker 1: So no violence, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, they're nice people. They're nice people. They hate me because I tell the truth about them. You know, a lot of them have really bad personal hygiene. But the gathering of the Juggalos is their festival every year. It's in the middle of Ohio and they have something called a drug bridge there. So there's a bridge at the Gathering of the Juggles. You can get any drug you want and they have a gang bang tent. That's crazy. Yes, so they have what's on private property. But Jelly Roll has performed at the Gathering of the Juggalos many times recently back in the day. Yeah recently you ever?
Speaker 1: Not not?
Speaker 3: I mean like probably six years ago, seven years ago. Yeah, you should look them up. I don't think you'd enjoy their music, but you know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yo, who do you have?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Uh, if you had to, like because your voice is so crazy, what would be in your opinion, like the Mount rushmore of just great voices like tones, tones, voices, whatever.
Speaker 1: Charlie Wilson.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta go. Luther Luthor of course.
Speaker 3: Um Rihanna, Yeah, she has a very unique voice. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Uh, Adell.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm talking right now. I'm thinking about like tones and all that. That bull who that one Bull, the White Bull, White R and B singer.
Speaker 3: Kurt Heinrich would be a White Bull the White Bull.
Speaker 1: He got that song? John B?
Speaker 3: John B? Yeah, Yeah, crazy tone you say? John B? Is clear?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, John B.
Speaker 3: He's white. But he's not like Larry Larry Bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, nigga. Yeah, and then uh, I'll just go.
Speaker 3: Very white because he got a deep I met very white out of Raupse in San Diego and I was a kid for he's getting a sandwich.
Speaker 1: How you knew that was him because my mom was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, it's very white, and I was like, oh ship and made you take a pic with him? No, no, no, we didn't have camera phones when I was a kid. Oh yeah, that wasn't that wasn't an option. That wasn't an option. We just we didn't have an exposure.
Speaker 2: That's what the parents be doing to me now, like a parent would not even be like te they kid, go take a pic with him cold time.
Speaker 1: Kid don't even know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. It's like, yo, your kid don't even listen.
Speaker 1: He's on.
Speaker 3: He's on the you know, he's probably listening to Playboy Max or Playboy Party or one of the play Boys. Have you been on any of these big stream streaming platforms yet?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I did one though last month, and I liked it a little bit. I was rob. His name is Roy Geez.
Speaker 2: He was just on D d G he was just on Uh, we're Ray So he coming out of Philly.
Speaker 3: He wants in Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's coming out of Philly though he got a big following.
Speaker 3: You do you would you ever do any streaming or like, are you a gamer at all?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I played two K that's about it. That's ffo and all that sports games are. Yeah, yeah, they're fun, but they're not the streaming like the GTA, it only wants to watch you Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Let's play two K. They want to watch you play Fortnite or Duty or some crazy shit. Well, look, the tour is kicking off. How many dates is it?
Speaker 1: Like, seventeen altogether? Seventeen eighteen?
Speaker 3: Any place you're going to on this tour you didn't go to in the last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah a lot. The last one was like a mini tour, was like testing it out.
Speaker 3: So what city are you most excited to check out that you haven't been to?
Speaker 1: Boston?
Speaker 3: You're excited for Boston. Boston they have really good Italian food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said the food there.
Speaker 3: God awful, ugly women. Now for fuck yeah, a DJ in Boston. He said, there's a place out side of Boston. It's called uh Lawrence for real. They got the bad Puerto Rican chicks in Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Ye, Boston got a lot of but there is just.
Speaker 3: Like I guess you would probably bring out the like wonderful Latin women, but if you go to like a club in Boston, every chick looks like their dad's Peter Griffin. Real fuck yeah, they all sound like like if you ever heard of Boston, like a real Boston chick talk, it'll make your dick shrivel up. Bro, like fucking Tom fucking Brady. You know, they sound like fucking Mack Wahlberg. You know, it's like it's getting the con Where you going is not where I'm going. No, I was going to some spots. I would DJ at the spots, bro, And it's just like it's just a lot of hard sixes, bro. And if you're in the whites, like you know, I'm not in the white women. But I mean, you know, whatever floats your boat, there's some fucking you know, I mean aggressive seven and a half's, But Boston's cool. It's just cold as shit. But you probably be there in this. I mean you'll be there next month.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Boston for sure. And I can't wait to go to where I'm about to go Tampa. Tampa too.
Speaker 3: Now, Tampa, that's my city. Yeah, used to live in Tampa. I was just there last weekend. For Tampa is one of the funnest places on earth. Yeah, Tampa, they're getting flashbacks. There's more strip clubs per capita in Tampa than any other city. Yes, Now, quantity doesn't always mean quality. But with that being said, go to two thousand and one Odyssey. You know it's Hope until seven in the morning. Good place, Tampa. Tampa's gonna be done.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: If you need anything in Tampa, let me.
Speaker 2: Being frauded by now right now, by my bank. I'll never disrespectulate you got frauded. Yeah, that's just it. Did you send five thousand to Day? I said, fuck now, I'm about to make a car.
Speaker 3: H you gotta get out of here. Someone's trying to steal from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: All right, Well listen, Friday, I appreciate you for pulling up men. The tours coming. The album is out. Some days I'm good sending, some days I'm not. It's incredible. Uh and yeah, I'm sure you got a lot of There's gonna be new music before the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, we gonna We're gonna get some new music for sure, whether it's a deluxe, whether it's new music.
Speaker 1: I'm working on new stuff right now.
Speaker 3: We need to make no a collap album for oh yeah for sure? Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not just all Philly features? Yeah, that'd be crazy, free way Black Rob, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, white black Rob, black thought, what the fuck? Black Rob's dad rest in peace anyway. I appreciate you, brother, Thank you. Boom