Speaker 1: I don't want to drop it on the floor.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're close enough. Move closer to me.
Speaker 1: What do you tell me?
Speaker 2: You started because I wanted to get that on the recordings.
Speaker 1: Okay, so start the show, Andy, you're in control.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the show hasn't even started yet, and I can already tell you're going to be insufferable.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, New Year knew me, no way, how loud?
Speaker 4: I am all right?
Speaker 1: That serial killer? You just kill it like that? Yeah, well that wasn't really that loud enough. You just put it back in the system. Differently, there is no system. They have a kiss.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: No, but it's Valentine's Day. Oh it is, you're my Valentine, Andy, I am happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, February fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Can you move over just a smidge.
Speaker 1: No, because then the microphones echo. You don't know how the technical things work.
Speaker 2: I do know how the technical things work. I'm talking about the framing in the YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay. The most important thing is listening to it on a podcast platform.
Speaker 2: If you literally just move a smidge and I mean maybe like like right.
Speaker 1: Here, just just straight here, cover the shredded wheat. There we go. That made such a big difference to you, it did? Okay? Oh god, the audio levels of Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh good. Matt just texted he hated it.
Speaker 1: It's the premiere podcast that talks about Cereal, the premiere one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I think that means that the most people listen to this podcast. I think so, and you are part of it. So thank you so much for listening at supporting us and cereal and Cereal. Yeah, what's your favorite cereal? Andy?
Speaker 2: I like og Rice Krispy Treats. They don't have that anymore, I know, but I like that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe it'll come back. Maybe, don't know. Anyway, today's a very exciting episode, I will tell you. No, no, I feel like I'm living in some sort of alternate universe because this is New York City, the biggest city in the country, maybe the world. Is the biggest city in the world. No, no, it's not. There's bigger cities, okay, but it is in the United States. It is the number one market in the United States.
Speaker 2: You are correct.
Speaker 1: I went to four different stores before I was able to find a container of milk, and said store didn't even sell the milk. It was a bagel place and they let me buy it from their coffee thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we're getting bootleg milk there.
Speaker 1: I went to three delis and a bagel place and no, sorry, sir, oh we have we have oat milk in the box. No.
Speaker 2: I would have loved oat milk.
Speaker 1: No, but it wasn't even the refrigerated condfw new news. What is going on? So I, after all is said and done, I got a quart of fat free skim milk. That's it, all right? You can use the old two percent that tastes like rancid if you want. You said it was good. It doesn't like you want to try it? I will.
Speaker 2: I really don't mind. I mean. The only thing is your refrigerator doesn't refrigerate. Yeah it does.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so cold. If you push stuff towards the back, it freezes.
Speaker 2: Did you put it towards the back? No? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Should we get started? Sure, this is a brand new cereal. Can't really find it many places yet. Okay, although by the time this episode airs on Valentine's Day, it'll be out and.
Speaker 2: About, out and about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's a new one. Okay, Oh, I smell like I smell like bacon and eggs. The bagel place really smelled like, not a bad smell. I know it's new from Kellogg's. It's the latest in the line of Special K cereals. Okay, do you have any idea what it is?
Speaker 2: Not even one clue?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, look brown sugar cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 1: It's new.
Speaker 2: I like that noise. That's nice. Yeah, brown sugar cinnamon. I love the box.
Speaker 1: Well it's a big box because it's the family size.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're not even like playing around. They say you get one hundred percent the daily value of your ten vitamins and minerals.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you get one hundred percent of the daily value of stuff you shouldn't have to like sugar. Yeah, right, because you see Special K and you're like, oh so healthy healthier, you know, healthy ish, healthy ish? What ingredient is sugar? Read them down, start from the top.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to look for sugar.
Speaker 1: No, no, read the ingredients.
Speaker 2: Oh, whole grain, wheat, uh, rice, sugar uh huh wheat. So that's three contains two percent or less of salt, cinnamon, brown sugars.
Speaker 1: Here you stop. Stop, it's the third.
Speaker 2: It's at the third, right, okay, yeah, so that's.
Speaker 1: That's you know. Can you help him get out?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure, there there you go. Okay, very good. All right, So let's open this up.
Speaker 2: Do you want the Scottie Shake jingle?
Speaker 1: I already shook it. I shook it. Yeah. Is the on air light on?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The on air light isn't on?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like the big flashing light outside? This is on air? Because the guy just came in with garbage cans? What's going on in this place?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 2: And the bets is he's trying to talk to us where we're clearly talking.
Speaker 1: It's a different industry. He doesn't know. He doesn't know, he doesn't know what headphones me And it's okay.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish that happened to Elvis on the Big Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't fault him.
Speaker 2: Oh now he's gonna try and get back in here.
Speaker 5: Oh here we go, okay, here, okay, all right, thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, Andy, you want to use the old two percent milk? It's cold? Feel it feel cold?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's almost like an icebox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got my icebox where my ant? You stupid? No, do you know what you're saying that?
Speaker 1: No? If I was, if I was still doing like the editing thing, I would take out the whole guy coming in to take out the garbage can.
Speaker 2: No, I thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, Oh, it looks like it's an old school spout. I like that. I even look it even says spout on it.
Speaker 2: I'm I wish that milk came like that again.
Speaker 1: It does. I'm holding it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wish they all switched over. I don't like the plastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited for this.
Speaker 2: You're ready, Andy, I feel like I don't really know much of it because I'm just still kind of like shocked that a person just walked in here while.
Speaker 1: We were recording with locked doors and flashing lights. Alright, ready, one, two, three, lots of brown sugar.
Speaker 2: It tastes like cum in.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't, Yeah it does. It tastes like sugar and cinnamon, has a very.
Speaker 2: Strong cuman taste.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. There's no cumen in here at all. Walt Flavor contains wheat ingredients it's decent goodness packed in every bite.
Speaker 2: Andy, I'm gonna give it three bowls. I don't really love it.
Speaker 1: I will give it three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, but I do again. I know it's not in there, but it's it's got a kuminy taste.
Speaker 1: I prefer the chocolate he dipped one. See that's the thing. I'm not a big on healthy cereals. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 2: I've always looked to you for health advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are some good ones. Did you eat? Did you drink that the rancid milk?
Speaker 2: I did? I didn't drink it. I tasted it.
Speaker 1: Can I pour you a cup? O you?
Speaker 2: Is this like you want me to throw up?
Speaker 1: No, I just want you to drink the milk on its own.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, Scott. Whatever I can do for your personal entertainment, well.
Speaker 1: That's what this is all about.
Speaker 2: It is this is you literally started a podcast and we've done over two hundred episodes, so I can entertain you like a jester. Yeah, cool, drink it?
Speaker 1: Dance monkey dance? Is it okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really it's but it smells like it's rancid.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fine. I'm gonna text you later. I'm dying.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna target.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: All right, special k Brown, you gave it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: A three? Ye? It honestly tastes absolutely fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, that's good to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, weren't we supposed to have other Scott on this episode?
Speaker 2: Well again, you need to give me a time for Other Scott because I have to schedule him in. Do we want him for a full episode? I think he'd be fun for a full episode?
Speaker 1: Right? So I need to send cereals because I did wind up picking one of our listeners that's gonna do another cereal with us fun, yes, and other Scott's gonna do one, So I need to send out some cereal. Great, because we're gonna be on a bit of a hiatus. You'll still have new episodes every Monday, but Andy's doing a cleans so he can't eat cereal for a while. So that's why we're like recording a few in advance.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: I said next week right, meaning January whatever. So we're so sorry, guys, not to spoil anything, so we can't record anything next week. But we're two weeks in advance already. So if we don't record anything, if we nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing that I said was false. Nothing I said, you're going on a clan.
Speaker 2: You said we're going on a hiatus, as if like a recording hiatus, like a scandalous like oh guys, you guys aren't going to get serial Killers for a month.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're still gonna get it. It's just a recording hiatus. We're gonna just not record for a little bit.
Speaker 2: The only time we'd ever be on a hiatus, and to be honest with you, we probably would never be on a hiatus for it is if I was actually cast it for a Survivor. And even then you'd probably still.
Speaker 1: Somehow you would have to go to the room and zoom in.
Speaker 2: No, you'd be like Andy, before you go.
Speaker 1: You need to record seven fifty episodes.
Speaker 2: Get there. Weighing in way more than I should, But you know what, that.
Speaker 1: Would be a good bass Thank you, Paul, Palm Bay, Florida. No, the Great Listeners, a listener of ours. Although the packaging was kind of creepy that he sent this.
Speaker 2: In, Okay, No, because I really liked the old school packaging, like he did like.
Speaker 1: He wrapped the school packaging.
Speaker 2: He wrapped it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, the actual USPS package was cool, but the way that he wrapped it on the inside was a bit a bit serial killer ish. But the s not the sea.
Speaker 2: You know what. The plastic bags added for some extra cushioning.
Speaker 1: He loaded it up with a bunch of creepy plastic badge, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Being stuck in my throat.
Speaker 1: So drink the milk. Drink the milk.
Speaker 2: Just drink it helping it makes phlam.
Speaker 1: Drink the milk. Come on, it's good for you. What are you doing? Oh you have a cough button.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: The Superman road Caster has a cough button. The Superman road Caster.
Speaker 2: I got it out.
Speaker 1: You're all red. You're a beat red right now? Oh wow, Maybe it's the milk. Anyway, thank you, Paul, And you know what, like messages kind of got crossed as this was coming because we had said that we're not sending shirts anymore when you send cereals. But since Paul sent it out way before, we said that we'll send them a shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and other Scott is helping us make shirts. Maybe when other Scott comes on I'll have some designs ready and we could show them on the podcast. Oh maybe maybe that could be his fun little announcement. Oh okay, Oh that's cool. What is this? You didn't even explain the cereal. I had to cough. You called it a Superman box.
Speaker 1: I got confused. All right, So it's from Cascadian form. I did check Serial KILLERSPC dot com. We have not done this one before. I thought we might have, because we did most Cascadian form cereals. Uh huh, this is ancient grains granola. Great, what do you mean You're not excited at all?
Speaker 2: No, I'm excited. It's gonna taste like organic christ without any flavor.
Speaker 1: No, organic whole grain oats, crisp rice, keene was spelt and cum out. No, lightly sprinkled with cinnamon. No, I don't know what kind of wheat this is now, corausan wheat. No, how do you say that corausan? I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Coorsan, coraus and wheat, corausan.
Speaker 1: Forty whole grain, fiber blob, vegan, organic everything. It's all those things.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Also box stops.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, that means they're owned by the company which Kellogg, General Mills YEP certified organic by Oregon TILF.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. I don't either sounds sounds important though?
Speaker 2: You know what song I'm stuck in my head? What message in a bottle?
Speaker 1: Why? Message in a bot doesn't mean you have to sing it?
Speaker 2: Well? I want to sing it.
Speaker 1: Keep it in your head, pal, No, Matt does not want to hear you sing. Matt does either does Henry Henry said he doesn't like you singing with Henry Henry p he doesn't like you singing.
Speaker 2: And you know what, everyone can just he told me, as the Italian say, go scratch.
Speaker 1: He told me please so to carry hedges like, do me favor. If Andrew wants to sing in the futures, don't let him. I told you who said that? Who, Matt, Doug, Carrie, Henry, They all said, please have Andrew not sing. I don't like four or five people. Yeah, that's a lot. You're done. This podcasts over creating a wave of cascading change. They're good with the environment.
Speaker 2: I have this urge to just slap it out of your hand. You could no, because then I would I would be the one to clean it up because unlike you. I clean up after myself. I do.
Speaker 1: I tried that time. They wouldn't give me the vacuum. Yeah, they violently fought me for the vacuum. They violently fought you. It was more like, oh, I can't find the vacuum. I'm leaving Andy, and I was like, okay, cool, I'll sit in your mess. It's not what happened to me.
Speaker 2: It was exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Andrew one, two three.
Speaker 2: So I'm right. It's golden crash without any flavor.
Speaker 1: No, it just tastes like a mishmash of crap.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say crap.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't mean that it's a mishmash of stuff.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls. It's pretty good. It's plain.
Speaker 1: There are some like see that's the komut, those wheat things. It's not bad at all. If you're trying to be healthy, then I guess it's a decent cereal. Cholesterol. No, that's right. One of our listeners schooled us, So there's only cholesterol in animal products.
Speaker 2: So are you still going to talk about cholesterol them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I still need to keep it low. I dropped three pounds. I'm under two hundred again.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Out of the club, buddy, that's amazing for you. I'm working my way down to one ninety so I can open your envelope and get a gift card.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how much I promised you. I don't remember, because if it's like, just say, a thousand dollars, guess who's gonna have to start getting like a sneak attack.
Speaker 1: Why is the milk blue?
Speaker 2: What the milk's not blue?
Speaker 1: Mine is?
Speaker 2: It's not blue? It's gray?
Speaker 1: What I three balls in a spoon?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Three bowls?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Wow, we've been in sync on two ratings.
Speaker 1: No, it was different.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been in sync with two ratings, and so of you. Okay, you gave it three balls and a spoon on the last one, and I gave it three bowls on the last one.
Speaker 1: You're right, Andy, let's kick this up ready, well before we oh yeah, before we kick things up, go get some condoms. We'll be back right after this time.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: I don't think there was a condom ad So now people are confused.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe that was the Geico one. Yeah, probably Okay, I hear a lot of geicos when I listen. The little gecko, he just wears the little thumb, the finger one. You know, the little ones you buy in Staples. What those little the little finger condoms, the little things, you're the ones that you say you can flip through papers and not get paper cuts.
Speaker 2: I have never seen You've never seen those. I've never seen a finger condoms.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you a box.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's and then it.
Speaker 1: Was, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yesterday when I went to Apple, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh it's Garrett. Sorry, we're recording.
Speaker 2: Okay, yesterday when you drove me to the Apple store, which we'll discuss in a bowl chat, which you probably have already heard in a bowl chat because this is months and whatever. Yeah, I got a paper cut from their their bags. I reached my hand in. Look at how I scratched my hand? Which finger we have this one time filler? Look at that my finger? Look at my finger? It was.
Speaker 1: Do you have wan't want? Won't want a time filler? Where is it? You have it?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: So when I lived in Cedar Rabbits, Iowa. Here's a nice mention of I used to drive past the factory.
Speaker 1: It was a great It was a cereal factory.
Speaker 2: It was a cereal factory. It smelled so good, guys.
Speaker 1: So Thursday was Crunchberry Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crunchberry day. Blazer work the blazer. My dog he used to lick the air. Oh this was so so magical, guys. So uh yeah, I just wanted to mention that I hope you're having a great day. But if Andy mentions one thing off, I'll make sure to tell him he's time feeling.
Speaker 1: So last week when I was at the grand opening of that supermarket.
Speaker 2: And there it is. You could talk about a cereal opening. But the minute I.
Speaker 1: Said I got cereal there, you didn't buy cereal in the Apple store. They should have cereal though, something with apples, shouldn't they.
Speaker 2: Where's the cereal killers time pillers button? I can't see it on the board. Where's it? Where is it on your Superman on the Superman board?
Speaker 1: All right? So when I was in the grand opening of the Uncle Jizeppe supermarket, I found some stuff that we haven't done before. Now you may, yes, now you recognize the name because it's those that gross gluten free like bagels, and rolls and stuff that you see in the freezer.
Speaker 2: And the quarantine first happened. I bought that because I'm like, oh, it's carb free bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 2: The bread tasted like straight up stale crackers.
Speaker 1: Gluten free bread is just terrible.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: So this is the same company that brings you terrible gluten free bread. It's Oodi's Oudi's gluten free? Is it Oodi's? Yeah? Probably Oodie's.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I'm sorry, I got a thing.
Speaker 1: No, you got no thing.
Speaker 2: I did get a thing.
Speaker 1: So it's gluten free. I got the vanilla granola. There's almonds and vanilla in it. I figured this was the best. The other one was just plain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be good. I think it'll be good. I'm going in with positive thoughts.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because it's from the gluten free bread gross brand doesn't mean that the cereal won't be gross.
Speaker 2: We'll go again.
Speaker 1: Really, you're new us positive thinking it's vegan, Scott, most cereals are vegan. What do you think there's beef in the flakes. I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till bugs are in things.
Speaker 1: Bugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a thing. What do you mean bugs are?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: So if you look, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Know that the I know that the USDA allows a certain amount of bug parts in food.
Speaker 2: But also if you read like the Washington Post, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, there's constantly articles being like, here's why eating bugs is a good thing, and it's like, Jeff Bezos, you don't need to take your stupid rocket up. We don't need to eat bugs, Like, come on, calm it down.
Speaker 1: But they are good for you. They're full of protein. But then again, so is.
Speaker 2: Like steak, yeah from an actual cow.
Speaker 1: The cholesterol.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. God forbid to say. I can't wait until you are an oatmeal eating water drinking eighty year old not eating anything.
Speaker 1: Can't wait. Here we go ow ow ow, you're gonna paper cut in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh ow ow.
Speaker 1: The vanilla flavor is nice. I will give it that.
Speaker 2: It's good. I just like cake batter, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Not bad, eat well, smile often. I'll give it four bowls dairy and egg free. The only problem I have with it is that it's too crunchy. Let us sit in the milk for a minute. I gave you an excessive amount of milk, so it'll soften it up. But you know what, See, don't be fooled by the brand name, because when you think this brand, you think gross frozen, awful bagels and breads that are just gross. This is pretty good.
Speaker 2: The worst thing that I know is going to happen is that they're gonna see that we talked about them, because like a couple of brands have been following us after we tag them thank you five er one, Yeah, and Uddies Udi's. How would you say that? I would say Udi's Udi's.
Speaker 1: It might not be.
Speaker 2: They're gonna listen and be like, oh, they talked about us, and what if they liked us, Oh they like the cereal, oh and they hate everything else.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I give it four balls. It's a great taste, it's just a little too crunchy.
Speaker 1: And I've never seen it before. It's been around, but i've never seen it.
Speaker 2: What not bad.
Speaker 1: I may bump it up to four. It's actually pretty good. I'm gonna make it four. Okay, almonds and vanilla granola from Oudie's Eaties. It might be uddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be udies udies right, yeah, could be I don't know, I like it.
Speaker 1: It could be d s's. That would be.
Speaker 2: The they would have to I feel like they would need to space that out of their I want us to call it that. Okay, I love uds.
Speaker 1: It sounds like some sort of disease.
Speaker 2: If you have UDIS, you can get prevented to help.
Speaker 1: M all right, that's it, buddy. Do not operate heavy machinery while using udis good cause death. Some people reported hallucinations while using udis. Well, they're in bolder your doctor before get prescribed. They're bolder Colorado. Oh you know what, can I just say enough forget, I'll save for bold tap No, just say it. I just think in the drug ads, I think it's so stupid that said do not use privilegent or whatever it is if you're allergic to it. Well, I mean that's pretty obvious, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well again, people might not know they're allergic to it.
Speaker 1: That's like saying, please don't eat skippy peanut butter if you're allergic to it. Well, you wouldn't because you know you're allergic to it. Hello, I mean you're not wrong of course not. What when are you ever wrong?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm wrong plenty, I mean not plenty. I'm wrong sometimes and there it is what Sometimes there's enough times.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little warm.
Speaker 1: Everybody's wrong.
Speaker 2: Sometimes everybody is. Some are wrong where than others.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to serial Killers. We've got lots of new cereals lined up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Keep listening. Yeah, they just keep coming.
Speaker 2: Do you know I was actually on a podcast meeting call and they are a podcast meeting. It was a meeting.
Speaker 1: Hall, yeah that It was a call about podcasts.
Speaker 2: God bless and they said the sweet spot for podcast guess how long twenty two minutes? Twenty to thirty minutes? That would be twenty two Yeah, so maybe we should cut bolchat down to forty five.
Speaker 1: We're right there right now.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, sweet spot, look at us, Look at us.
Speaker 1: But you said people like them really long.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it depends. I think Wednesdays are like a nice little one off. We created our base. They know where they can get more. Right, I think the milk is kicking in.
Speaker 1: We got nice feedback from the bow Chat listeners. They like them long.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good to know.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I was gonna make a joke, but I won't. It's a family podcast. Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: We should just pre record ourselves saying that's the way, I could just press a button.
Speaker 1: Why it should be different every time? Slightly different?
Speaker 2: We say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Plus I'm eating right now, so it would sound different if we played it next to one where I wasn't eating. To beget any new reviews, I think so, but it takes too long to get to them. Not really, I just go to podcasts. Okay, but you're gonna do whatever you're gonna do. You're gonna make it up.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Scott is so annoying. He's always so negative. I can't listen to that show anymore.
Speaker 2: That's our YouTube comments and at Andrew.
Speaker 1: Andrew should be on all by himself. I chuckle at those because I love reading it to you. Well, that's what you're gonna say. No, not, it should be all Andrew all the time, I and myself more Andy Scott should be in the background.
Speaker 2: Oh five guitars you listener, and I really love bull Chat you guys crack me up while I'm working. Andrew, I wish you talk more because you're hilarious. We already read that one. Oh and this one. Scottie b as c Ott, I, E B and Andy have the best banter and I end up laughing every episode. It would be fun to listen to even if I did not eat cereal. But it's a serial lover, it's a must. Oh, thank you guys, very nice. Scotty is so passionate.
Speaker 1: I try, you are passed. I try, but you shut me down a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you guys so much for listening serial Killers PC on all Social serial KILLERSPC dot com. We have fun guests coming.
Speaker 1: Up, we do. Yeah, you just make that up, Scott other Scott, Yeah, he is fun.
Speaker 2: Michelle wants to come on and do another episode, okay.
Speaker 1: And our listener Correene. I think her name is amazing.
Speaker 2: My friend Renee wants to be on an episode.
Speaker 1: Well, she can't eat anything.
Speaker 2: We just have to double check for some flower seed oil. But she is I would say, out of all my friends, she is the biggest cereal cereal head. Okay, she before she was allergic to things, would always be in the know of serial knowledge. Really yeah, that's very interesting. She knows brands and everything.
Speaker 1: I may put her to the test. Well, I hope you do. We may have a little uh you know, a tiff. No, not a tiff. I got no problems with her. We may have a little like a test.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you should do that of knowledge. I mean I'll show probably beats me, sir.
Speaker 1: You could be the host.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, all right, all right, well, thank you guys again for listening. Leave us reviews, tell your friends to go listen.
Speaker 1: Wahaby, And you can still buy t shirts. We have a limited number available at Serial killerspc dot com until we see you on Wednesday with an all new bull Crunch Andrew wamp Crunch Crunch. This is it right? What it's the last one.
Speaker 2: After every single episode you were like, oh it's over, let's hang up the spoons. What did we rate this?
Speaker 1: Four and four?
Speaker 2: Yeah you copied me.
Speaker 1: I didn't copy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did.
Speaker 4: Kay.
Speaker 2: Thanks By