Speaker 1: Coming up on the Getting Loud podcast, we got a special guest, Bridley Wis.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk at NFL Drown.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk some game of Throng you were so excited about that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk free agency still and a game at the end of the show. How you doing, guys?
Speaker 1: It is to Get Loud Podcasts presented by See Geek Smooth Jinx.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man, I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Happy Easter weekend?
Speaker 4: Yes, most definitely. How's everything going? This is weird and what I call the almost the second sports equalox right now, that's right where we got all this the final four going on. We get the NBA getting to the playoffs opening day in Washington.
Speaker 3: Oh my right within that, I'm ants fan, you know, I like to go listen? Can I can we agree on thistle?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Out of all the sports stadiums in the world excluding the Olympics, Okay, does baseball stadiums have the best food?
Speaker 2: Because easily?
Speaker 3: Easily?
Speaker 2: Right, easily, it's not.
Speaker 3: I'm say because is it me?
Speaker 4: Because when I walk in a net stadium, it's just it's sensory overload. Yes, Like I don't know what I want to eat? I want some of that and I want some of that too, And I don't think you get that same feeling in a basketball arena eat a football stadium.
Speaker 1: Oh because because football is there are every player, can you know, make a huge basketball whereas.
Speaker 2: Baseball there are some lulls.
Speaker 1: So in football you just want to eat your hot dog, chugger beard me, let's hold it, bro.
Speaker 2: You know in baseball you.
Speaker 1: Might have like a ten sucond lull like that change pitchers. You're like, who, I'm gonna enjoy this.
Speaker 3: Food for ye most definitely.
Speaker 4: But the one thing I could say that baseball got that I hate that they don't show on TV because we all.
Speaker 3: Wish we had this walk out music. Oh like, while.
Speaker 2: You had a walkout song, forget it.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is why won't they show it on TV? Like you got to be at the game to see these guys walk out to and then I look at them and you can't feel no better than that walking out to your own song the whole cris sing your name.
Speaker 3: That's a different type intensity.
Speaker 2: If you had a walkout song, Yeah, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Oh way to put me on the spot.
Speaker 2: But I had to ask, oh man.
Speaker 3: I would probably take something from like a movie.
Speaker 4: Uh, It'll probably be like, you know, the sound of the EVA Empire on what's his name, Doom Doom, because I want the picture to know he's done. Fred Vader, the Dark Vader is here. But I would probably take it from like a movie scene because I think the movie scores have more like fans know where they come from, right, So it's it's maybe like Avengance, whatever, what about you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: See, I'll be the guy playing the music, you know, I mean, like this is smooth song. He wants the Darth Vader, he wants to see an evil empire. You know the theme music. Yeah, I've been a guy up there.
Speaker 1: I did a story one time back, a long time ago on college baseball players and walk up songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one dude that was so funny. His walk up music was the theme from the People's Court. Yes, it was so.
Speaker 4: Fun That's why I say movie scores are better than song because song can't play all the way out, but the movie score sets a tone, a tempo, and it gives a feel to it.
Speaker 2: Man, what you do this weekend? Before we get into it, we're gonna talk some free agency on the show. We had a special guest coming out.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to get to But before I say that any of that, do you do anything fun?
Speaker 3: I put a pastel colored suit on.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: It showed up at church, Oh, to repent my scenes of the year.
Speaker 2: You know, you're there for a long time.
Speaker 3: I was there, you know, just to see the kids, you know, go hunt eggs and stuff. I remember those days.
Speaker 4: And so at the end of the day, it's and I feel like it came to little earlier this year because I'm an April guy. Sometimes in April, sometimes it's not, you know, so most definitely I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: I went out with the girl, just went to dinner one night and had drinks both nights. But was so funny is on a Friday night, we were at this small Italian restaurant, Yea, and there was definitely it was kind of tight spacing, and there was definitely a couple having a first day next to us.
Speaker 3: And you could always tell a first day, you can tell.
Speaker 1: And this cat was saying crazy things like because Catherine was looking at me like and I was like what And I started listening and this guy definitely first day and he says something to the effect of you can pretty much google me online and figure out my net worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh so what so he's a yes, And then he said something like, I'm just trying to figure out which company I want to buy.
Speaker 2: This is the first day.
Speaker 3: Listen, this dude was smoother. Yes, then this was the front runner.
Speaker 4: When we see this guy, are we supposed to eat Lamb.
Speaker 3: Dam On on the Easter? Is one of those I don't know, we know nothing. Yeah, I know nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that day didn't last long. They're not there long.
Speaker 3: I understood that.
Speaker 2: Well we got we have free agency coming up now.
Speaker 1: I will say, as far as the draft is coming up, free agency has been going on and the team did sign or lamidez Kiss.
Speaker 3: Way to kill that, son. You are a professional man.
Speaker 1: And Jeremy McNichols, So, Jeremy McNichols is a guy who has been around for a long time.
Speaker 3: Seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, running back to dep special teams guy.
Speaker 1: And Zakias is familiar with the NFC East, played for the Eagles last year and also knows Dan Quinn.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Most definitely, I've been say all of these guys that they brought in. Somebody on the coaching staff coached then before somebody had to sign off on each and every one of them guys. And that's what I love. They're getting the meat of the bread of the team right now. And these guys are brought in here for competition. They're letting you know where the floor is and this.
Speaker 3: Is a high floor.
Speaker 4: They're showing you you're not making this roster jip because we brought you in here, like this is a high floor, high ceiling roster right now, bringing these Depp guys in here, and they actually bringing these guys in here hoping that they can beat some of these guys out that hifty competition. That's what you want right now. So I'm liking everything they're doing right now. And they had to rebuild this roster. This roster only had twenty three players on it when they got it, so they had I knew we was gonna get a truck load of guys in But what I'm really seeing is they're not going trying to bat five for five get the highest guys. They're trying to get the middle of the roster.
Speaker 2: The I totally go with you. And there's guys that they may not be the big names, but these middle.
Speaker 1: Pieces of quality, yes, crucial quality, and it helps on the head coach is familiar with some of these guests and.
Speaker 3: The assistant coaches and the rest of the coach.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: So on the NFL on CBS, they came up with this idea of the perfect draft game and they will say, okay, if everything falls perfect for the Commanders, they get Jadeen Daniels at two, They get Tyler Geidon at thirty six, they get Tyler Nuben out of Minnesota at forty oh I love him. Sixty seven, they get DJ James and it picks seventy eight K Stover out of Ohio State. Do you like these guys? Would this be your perfect draft? Or are there some guys you would maybe substitute. I know it's hard to project that far down a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, at number two, I don't think you can lose with any of these guys, right the top three quarterbacks. Out of the top three quarterbacks, you win right there. If we get Tyler guy in at thirty six, the Lord has blessed us. I know, good Friday was last Friday, but boy, the Lord has I think he could be the best tackle out of this draft.
Speaker 3: That's how that's how highly I think of him.
Speaker 4: He's the best athlete when it comes to any of the offensive tackles. He's also used to an X running back in high school. He's faster, he's stronger than you think he is in he's raw enough to not have bad habits. I really enjoy him now. Tyler Newman Newman, the safety from Minnesota. Yeah, at forty, that's a little high for me. That's a little high for me. I would love to have Lezai Legett wide receive out of South Carolina right there.
Speaker 3: I would love to add maybe a tight end right there. I would look.
Speaker 4: I think everybody falling in love with Theo Johnson from pen State right now, which he's a guy that you could probably take a seventy eight where they got Kate Stover.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 4: It's some guys in there, but you gotta also ask yourself, a guy like Darius Robinson rush in from a Missouri would you want to take him at forty. That'll be my dream pick at forty. I love the DJ James pick. I think he can really be a good player in this league. And I would actually not like Cage Stover because he's a better blocker than he is a catcher of the ball. And I would ready have a Theo Johnson, just a freakish athlete from Penn State.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, that's some good draft analysis. I'll tell you what it's all. You need to sit next to Fred, ask a question, Boom, let it go.
Speaker 1: Let's face some bills, and then we're gonna bring in Brentley Weissman, we're gonna play Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Talk more about the NFL job. I know you're excited about.
Speaker 1: We got to start with Honda. Someone said, you read these Honda ads like their sensual Yes, you do, and you know what I'm gonna keep doing.
Speaker 3: You you a passionate brother.
Speaker 1: You have to explore the sophisticated, sleek look of the CRV Hybrid and at Court Hybrid, Hanna's most powerful electrified vehicles yet, conquer the unpaved road in one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Hanna's most capable suv ever, or experience the thrilling performance of the fund to drive Honda Civic with an available turbocharged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda find the Honda perfect for you at your local Washington area Honda dealer today and Recycle Track Systems transforming the way commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling. They combine the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize waste pitcup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and there it is. Visit RTS dot com to learn more about how they can help your business manage waste more responsibly.
Speaker 2: As as the man himself, Brentley Weisman. Every now and then here on the show. Yeah, great guests, Gary Clark, Popp, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have some great gifts. Shuns Free Sean came in. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep it going now and bring in Rentley Weisman. Follow him on Twitter at Rentley twelve.
Speaker 2: He's a former.
Speaker 1: NFL Draft scout draft analyst and he had this really great thread not too long ago where he compared NFL quarterbacks draft quarterbacks yeah to characters from Game of Thrones, and you, more than anyone I know, is a huge Game of Thrones guy.
Speaker 3: I thoroughly enjoy it. Enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I was mad at you, though, because I want you to do old lineman. I want the hound to come in there. I want you to do some defense.
Speaker 3: Lab. I want you to like.
Speaker 4: Once I seen him do that, it started, it started my wheels to turn, and I was like, well, yeah, I can compare some of these guys also.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm gonna throw out a few of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Fred, I'm gonna let you guys, I'm gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Like everyone, Wait, let's go to Western ROAs on him right quick.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna get something. Caleb Williams oberon Martel.
Speaker 4: I was shocked that you pick Oberen with Caleb because when I see Caleb, all I can think of is the prince who was promised. All I can think of is John Snow, you know, it's been so much said about Caleb Williams, and I'm talking about two, three, four years.
Speaker 3: He just hung around this So I was like.
Speaker 4: You know what, to me, Caleb Posita the star of this show. He's the prince who was promised. He's Robert Barratian, meaning he has been up there so long that he's got the fat red disease that he doesn't rule like he used to rule. What do you think about those two comparisons.
Speaker 5: I do like the John Snow comparison, just just for the prince I was promised. I think that is a great obviously saying that could be attached to Caleb Williams. The thing with John Snow is, though, like he is much more of the stoic, much more of play within structure, certainly not a risk taker by any means. He's He's not that guy or Caleb Williams. You know, his main kind of you know, you want to call it a down, you know, negative trade or you know we're scouting him. Mean, some of his concerns is he plays too much out of structure. He invites chaos, doesn't like to take the small wins, loves to go for the kind of hero shot, the kill ball, And that leads me to ober and Martella. I mean, look, he is one of, if not the greatest fighter in Western I's history, a master and a bunch of a bunch of different kind of poisons and things like that, very similar to Caleb william Is. Where Caleb can you know, throw from different arms, armed angles. He can throw off platform. Oberin can kill off platform, he can kill from a different lot of different angles. And to me, the issues that both would have or they're very much over uh not excessive, but they try to do too much right. They can't just take the easy win, live to fight the next down. We saw with Caleb Williams this year at USC refuse to take the shutdown, refuse to throw the ball, the ball away that would cause interceptions that have called turnovers. Ober and Martel refuse to just take the easy win against the mountain, got to cocky, started talking and gave up the wing. So I like the John Snow comparison, but I got to stick at my Ober Marteau one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that one. I like that he kind of he kind of sliced and dice me right there.
Speaker 4: But the princes problems, I thought it was just so perfect right there.
Speaker 2: Do both of these guys paint their nails?
Speaker 4: I don't know, no, no, no, you know what, Obra Martel he is the guy, do that.
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 4: He is the guy to do that. And he's flashy, he's right about there. He's flashy.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be edgy when he do stuff. And also he had the Mountain right where he.
Speaker 4: Wanted him, and he just had to just just splurge a little bit too long cost him his life.
Speaker 3: Let's go with.
Speaker 2: Another one here, Drake May, Rob Stark.
Speaker 4: Now, when you said Drake May is Rob Stark, I tried to think.
Speaker 3: I looked around and.
Speaker 4: I said, you know what, little Jamie Lanister in there, the best saw it in Western Roast over there.
Speaker 3: But then when you when you said Rob Stark, I said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the young Wolf, And I looked at the quarterbacks, and he is the youngest out the bunch, one of the best leaders can't be.
Speaker 3: Overzealous at some time.
Speaker 4: So I actually agreed it was one of the few I agree with you with Rob Stark.
Speaker 3: Tell me why you chose Rob at this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know Rob starts and Drake May, I think makes a lot of sense. As you mentioned, uh, you know Rob Start's nicknaming the show is the Young Wolf and Drake May is the youngest of these quarterback prospects, and really both had a lot of success early on in their careers. Think about Drake May, he first popped under the scene as a true freshman, I mean, he was phenomenal, and then he followed up the freshman year with a great, great sophomore year, and look at Rob Stark, I mean he won his first four battles, got three battles in the battles of the Five Kings, one obviously at the Whispering Would where he was able to kind of capture Jamie l Anister. So I mean, I see a lot of similarities with the early success, but with that early success led to kind of their later struggles. Right where Drake May, I think he had such early success, he was really over confident in his ability to make some throws. I think Drake may Is issue is he has a rocket arm. He's very accurate down the field, he knows where to go to football, but there are times where he takes these risks. He makes these decisions that our dressed will Why do you make that throw? You know you're throwing in a double coverage. I know you can get it there, but there's higher percentage throws available. You didn't have to take that risk with Rob Stark. I mean he did not have to cross the cross the bridge to the to the Twins to try to go through Walter Frey after he already betrayed him, Like he didn't have to execute his his bannerman more car start was there's unnecessary risks that both of them take later in their career that I think stemmed from their early success, and so I think that makes a lot of sense. They both have high upside. I love me Start. He was a character before his untimely end. But I think this one makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: I see a lot of Denari's first husband, Djoego in him too, because he started off, like you said, started off so fast, but then framed out before he even could get started.
Speaker 2: All these cameras are coming.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like like I might get the name wrong. Jane Daniels and are you start?
Speaker 3: Are your stock? You hit it right on the right there.
Speaker 4: Now, this is one that I really really gotta get you on right here because.
Speaker 3: For Jane Daniels, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: For me, it's the career growth, right. You think about where Aria started. She was I think, you know, the thirty youngest of the Stark children, the youngest little girl of the Stark children, and she really kind of went after Ned was executed. She had to go into hiding with the up to the wall with God blaking on his knee, but you know, up up up to the wall, right with the Hound and uh, the guy from the Gosh the Knight's Watch and her journey. I mean she's in Rides to Rickets, right, she is literally sleeping on the road on the King's Road is at the lowest point, and you know, you just see her evolution from Okay, yeah, she's on the King's Round as a traveler, and then she goes to Bravos and learns the ways of the Many Faced Men, and then she comes back to Wests and kind of seeks revenge for the Starts, and you just kind of see her grow step step season by season, which ultimately leads her to kind of be the hero of the show in the Long Night, where she kind of was able to make the finishing kill against the Night King and Cyber spoilers for those who haven't watched the game with Rowns, but at that point you probably should have mid now, so I don't feel too bad. I think Jayden Daniels, right, Jayden Daniels, I mean think I'm a Pac twelve guy. You see the Oregon stuff. I've watched Jayden Daniels since his true freshman year at Arizona State. I think this is back in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. So I mean he played Herbert. I mean, so he's been around the block. You see him steadily improved year after year after year after year, which obviously culminates to this past year, which lets legend be in the Heiden Trophy, led him to go from a mid round quarterback who has some athleaticism, has some upside, to now a surefire top five prospect, a guy who is arguably the second best quarterback in this class. I think there's a lot of similarities in the growth of the two you know, of Aria and Jaden Daniels. And then it's fun obviously, I can kind of view the dual threat thing. Aria obviously really good at the sword but also has a dual threat with the ability to change faces and yeah exactly, and Jaeon Daniels obviously with his legs in his arm. And then lastly the slender frames. I think it is an easy kind of throwing dad and Daniels Scrownie very slight, Aria obviously very slight. Mary Scrownie both have to, you know, take better care in terms of not taking big hits, not taking shots to make sure they last in their careers. And so I really like this one. I liked them. Surprised you didn't like it? No, I did, like you.
Speaker 4: I like to throw a card ball in there. Speaking of the many face men, jack and Hood Guard, who that's who I. When I looked at it, I'm like, you know what? Because he got many faces. Jane Daniels, like you said, he started it all kind of slow in Arizona State, and then he busted on the scene at LSU and he became the king Slim. So at the end of the day, when I say Jackie and her job, I'm saying, which face am I getting from?
Speaker 3: Jade Daniels Like? Is he a little bit of r G three? Is he more CJ. Scrudd is like when you see him who like? Sometimes he confuses me.
Speaker 4: And that's why I chose JACKI and hjoh because I like, that's a dude that got many faces, and he could be who he needs to be.
Speaker 3: You brought that up. He could be who he needs to be any game.
Speaker 4: If he needs to rest for one hundred yards, he'll rest for one hundred yat if you need to throw for four hundred, he could.
Speaker 3: Throw for four hundred. So I thought you would go with him because he can adjust to any situation.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 5: I really like that angle. Love that angle.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, here's another one. You're ready, Michael Phoenix, Sir Barriston Selby.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that one of the best sawds, one of the most everlasting sword Did you choose this because Michael Pennix is old?
Speaker 3: Did you choose this because Michael Penix has been in the league just a little bit?
Speaker 4: Because I got one name that I'm gonna throw at you that I think is gonna be a curve bob, But tell me why you chose se best to sell me.
Speaker 5: So let me just say yes, I use Pennix's age and its injury history to kind of get to the Barrison sell Me. And for those who don't know Barrison sell Me, he's like a sixty five year old man, super gray graybeard. But when you talk about maybe the best swordean we've saw on the TV show, YEP, it's might embarrassing to sell me. Barrison sell Me is a lifetime King's guard, which is the kind of the protectors of the king. All those guys are the best swordsman in the West rous and he was the lord commander of that group. So we're talking high end swordsman in Game of Thrones, Michael Pennix. If you get past the age, if you get past some of the durability concerns, the injury history. In my opinion, he might have the best arm talent, the best pure passer in this class. He can put the ball anywhere he wants it, throws the most beautiful, catchable deep ball I've probably ever seen at a college level. He throws his touch timing, and actually he has a strong arm. I think he at this point in time, is maybe the most underrated play quarterback in this class. And I think Barrison sell me because age, because of kind of him not being a lord or not being you know, you know, a person in a great house gets overlooked. But if you stick to the tape, stick to the tape and you don't think about the age and the Injurdustry, Barrison sell me. He's up there for one of the best kind of overall characters in the show. And so that's kind of how I got to that comparison.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to throw this one at you.
Speaker 4: When I see Michael Penix, I see the great pocket manipulator. I see a guy in thenipulates the pocket better than anybody in the draft. He knows how to how should I say, very Tom Brady ish, do what I need to to get to a spot.
Speaker 3: So I told I chose little Finger Peter Bayleish because Peter Bayleish manipulat. He's the reason we got the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 4: He manipulated everything from the first person dying almost to the last person dying. I thought Peter Bayleish was the great innovator in the show. I thought he kept everything going. I thought he made us ask the question who is making who is pushing all these buttons? Then at the whole time it was little Finger, making him the most important person besides the narest targarian in this show. So you said it like I said, I think sometime Michael Penix could be the best quarterback in this thing and the one that gets no love. And I think that was Peter Baileish looking for a house, looking for a home. And I feel like this, Michael Pennix to the teeth.
Speaker 5: Love that I mean think about too. I mean Michael Pennak's a lot of his game and pre snap identifying the right defense, defense, identifying the free blitzer, getting the offensive line in the red protection, you know, at the hot rides. I mean that is Peter Bayleish to a tea, little finger to a tea. He's always four steps ahead, hit everybody, everybody right, He's scheming, he's planning, And so I really like that when you begin to think about the mental aspect, the little subtleties that Pentix has to his game. I mean, you're right. I mean his ability to maneuver, his ability to just quickly, subtly slide step in the pocket, nothing crazy, but just enough to buy time and get to his spot and let his receiver uncover. And his ability to kind of do that consistently to me is very Peter Bayleish esque. So I love that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's keep it going on a couple more quarterbacks here, bo Nick's ned Stark.
Speaker 3: I had to laugh.
Speaker 4: We're dealing with another old man, and I know he's fucking guy.
Speaker 3: I can see it all the fact right there, We're dealing with another old man. So the thing about bow Knicks, you have to ask yourself, is he that good?
Speaker 5: He is? He?
Speaker 4: Did he get better each and every year that made him get to this point? Or was he just an old man on campus. Was he just a guy that graduated three years ago that still has the same condo that throws the parties?
Speaker 3: Was he the guy that we think he is so when he said ned start, everything starts an end with neck start?
Speaker 4: He is the king that refused to buy down and do things the regular way. He was always truthful. And bow Knicks is true to the quarterback position. His dad played the quarterback position, now he plays the quarterback position. The question is how long would the bow Knicks story last, because we know how long neck start was a part of Game of Throws.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know it's a working guy. I'm hoping that lasts a little longer than that starts. I'm rooting for a bon Nets.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 5: Because nad to me is maybe one of the best kind of leaders, the best captains in Game of Thrones, And I think bo Knicks really is a quarterback that can really cultivate and you can build around from a leadership and from a kind of just captain of the organization, face of a franchise kind of guy. I think that is bo Nick's ton of experience. As you mentioned, he is a sixth year starter. Same ages panis by the way and same age as Data Daniels or Jadan Daniels, and so both all three of them are older quarterbacks. And so I think the reason why I really like bow Knicks and the net Star comparison is because they are both a little risk averse, where I think some of the other quarterbacks are more willing to kind of pick that shot. Mean, Drake Nazer mentioned, I mean, he's a There's not a throw on the field that will scare him away, you know. I do think bo Nicks at times is very reluctant to pull the trigger, and he's very kind of comfortable playing with instructure, kind of taking what the defense gives him, lives to fight another down. And I think that's where Ned Stark really did himself in is because he was afraid to take the risk and actually, you know, challenge Jeffrey challenged Sercy. He should have immediately read the book when he found out that, you know, Jeffrey and the kids are not you know, Roberts kids. He should have rode to Stantus immediately. I'm out, go to Stantus and team up. But Ned too honorable, you know, doesn't want to do you know, the risk of the risk, risky move falls into Seerce's trap and ultimately that's the end of him. And so I think bo Knicks at times is afraid to take those chances, afraid to kind of unquirk it, take that risk, and that kind of also leads to some of his dun falls as he's playing. So uh, just he's always consistently consistently living in third down because of that. And so I think if both players, both characters can be a little more were risk risk taking, I think that would go a long web.
Speaker 4: And it's about how bo Nick started and that's why I got to throw this one in. He's a Livarius the Spider, you know what I'm saying. The Spider in there because you know, he started off hard at Auburn, went through a lot of stuff, but he learned to manipulate the game and play the game when he got the organ.
Speaker 3: So I got to throw Varius in there and say, you know what, it might be a liveris in there too with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, Varius had a really rough, obviously upbringing. He was born in gosh, I think it was not Bravos with somewhere in Esos and you know, a lot of bad things happened to him. And similar to both Nicks, a lot of bad things happened in Auburn. He did not He did not have an easy path at Auburn. The offensive line was terrible, the coaching Scott was terrible consistently, and he was able to kind of rise up out of that, uh dysfunction in sana Verus. So I like that one a lot too, final one.
Speaker 2: JJ McCarthy and Gindri Barathian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's you know, you hit it right on the head.
Speaker 3: Robert's bastard son, Okay.
Speaker 4: And why Gendre the tool maker tough, the lived in, lived in flea bottom his whole life.
Speaker 3: You gotta realize.
Speaker 4: So you said, JJ is tough, been through a lot, understands he's a champion. That's why I kind of chose I chose two other people to kind of compare him to one. I chose the hound because I feel like JJ face has been pushed to the fire, like it has been pushed to the fire. He wasn't asked to do as much as everybody else. He just did whenever he was asked very well, and he did it to the peak performance he didn't. He wasn't actually throw forty times. He was asked to throw nineteen times and he completed seventeen pass like that. Similar to the Hound, I also got to throw the nearest targarian in there because he like the way that he he's rising up these bullets. You can only do that if you ride a drag. You can only do it if you rand.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love both of those, especially love the Denarius one, especially when you think about the Quick in season one. I mean she went from you know, being sold off to cal Drago to the end of the season, you know, having three dragons, so kind of a similar rise, right as Jaion Carthy's have over the past couple of months. But I'm going to stick with my Gendri Barapian cop for a couple of reasons. One, I think Gendri, you know, is a bastard, but he does have royal blood. He's the bastard son of King Barrati. And so Jajie McCarthy former five star one of the best high school quarterbacks coming out in his class, so five star pedigree, right, and then they both really weren't asked to do a lot throughout Jad's career and throughout Gendri you know, throughout the show. But when they were called upon, they always oftentimes win. Jajon McCarthy in those moments where he was asked to make that got to have it third and long throw or make the god got to have it, you know throw in the red zone, he consistently delivered. And same with Genjury w And Gendry was called upon to you know, run back beyond the wall to go.
Speaker 4: Can we both agree did he ran back from beyond the wall? He ran back to that was too quick of a run, like Gandry probably should be compared to Marvin Harrison, Julia Case.
Speaker 5: And at that point he should be compared to like Xandre Worthy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But but Gendrey, you know, time and time again, he stepped up when his name was called upon again. I think I think I said, you know that his best bault might be ahead of him from McCarthy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I think if McCarthy gets into a system that is much more quarterback friendly, much more hey, we're gonna air this thing out, you know, have some unique kind of play designs and be able to kind of get some she was up and more consistently. I think that's gonna go along way to his development. And similar to Genjury, I think if Game of Thrones had, say an extra season, I mean, shoot, Gendri Berrapians lord of Storm's end, I mean he's going to be a high Yeah, he's going to be a high lord moving forward. And so I think his best ball is ahead of him. And so I think taking JJ McCarthy right now, as presently kind of presented is a risk. I think it's a risk. I think that you can bet on his tools, you can bet on the limited sample size that he's kind of shown on tape in those high leverage situations. But at the end of the day, he's not a for sure thing. You know, we have to ask ourselves, Hey, like, if Harball really had a quarterback worthy of a top three pick, why didn't he throw a little more? And I get either, run first, coach, run the ball, play the events. But still, I mean we're talking a top three quarterback and you're not airing it out. I mean it's it's it's a little you know, cause for concern. And same with Gendjury. It's like, at the end of the day, he is a bastard born in Flea Bottom you never quite know how he's gonna be in that top dog spot. It's a risk, a risk I could very well pay high dividends. And so I love the genjury engaging o'carithe. You pick two prospects that are high risk but better high reward.
Speaker 3: I see a little from the veil. What was the young man, a young Aaron from the veil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but t with Brittley Weisman, who's a former NFL draft scout and draft unless he also definitely knows his Game of Thrones like Fred does. But since we got you here, we have the draft coming up, we got to ask you some draft questions as well.
Speaker 2: So I'll start with the most obvious one.
Speaker 1: If you're the Commanders at number two, and certainly they are in the market four quarterback, who's your guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I have no idea kind of like what I'm gonna get get into here with you guys. I don't know if you're a Jaden Daniels, if you're Drake May, so I'm not get in trouble here. But I am a Drake May. I am a Drake May over Jadon Daniels at too. I think Drake May his upside to me is as high as any quarterback in this class, and I think he is unfairly getting criticized for the lack of supporting cast and he was given this past year. I think if you go back to his sophomore tape, he was outstanding. And that's that's obviously when he had Josh Downs and a couple offensive lineman and a running back with him last year and so a little more kind of NFL players around him, and he was really able to kind of showcase what he can do. Drake May, he's a prototype. He has a rocket arm exaggerated across all levels of the field, really good velocity, and that's where I do question Dan Daniels. I don't know about his arm strength in terms of the actual driving of the football in the intermediates part of the field. I don't think he has that ability to just zip it in right in the middle of the field against in bracket coverage. I don't know about that. With Jade and Daniels, I think he's a great deep ball thrower, but that's more about trajectory and arch and touch, whereas Drake May can do that as well. But I think he just has a little more gas in his arm. Also, I mean Drake May. I think he has about twenty pounds over Jade and Daniels, which leads me to believe he can hold up more against NFL defensive line and taking a beating to him. He's stronger and firmer in the pocket. I just think Drake May just he has a lot to like. You know, he has a lot to like. And I think Drake May, you know, his development is just getting started. Where's Jade and Daniels. He's been in college for you know, six years, and his progression is phenomenal. I love it. And this is not a slight towards Jade and Daniel. I just think that if Jaden Daniels was leaving after his thirty year, it wouldn't be a conversation. It would be Drake May by a mile. And so I am willing to take the risk on Drake May. Again, I just think his upset his upsides higher. And yeah, and then again this isan Daniels. I think Jayden Downs is the third best quarterback in the class, but I got Drake May kind of comfortably ahead of him.
Speaker 4: Everybody's talking about the quarterback class because the quarterbacks out of sports car everybody liked the look at sports cars, but I like the SUVs because I got kids.
Speaker 3: Could this be because nobody's talking about it?
Speaker 4: Could this be the best offensive tackle draft in the last twenty years. You're talking about guys like Joe oh j C.
Speaker 3: Latham. My guy is guiding from Oklahoma. I think he's a beast.
Speaker 4: Most people don't even understand he played running back in high school. One of the best athletes at the offense line. Could this be because I can see right now six offensive line and going in the first thirty two picks. Could this be the best office of tackle draft in over the last twenty years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm stru I know we had another good one. Trying to remember what year from Oregon State?
Speaker 4: Or you also got what's the name from state? Yes, so it's it's guys all over here. And these are plug and play guys. These aren't guys that need to sit on the bench for a year. These guys that are ready to play right now. And it shocks me because I know it's not the sixty pick. How nobody's talking about what really matters the trenches. This could be the best offensive tackle draft.
Speaker 3: In a long time.
Speaker 5: It really could be Fred and you know you mentioned all the guys Joe A. Troy Fountain from Washington is probably my favorite of this bunch from Penn State, Telist World and State your guy Tyler guy in from Oklahoma. And then there's other guys that I'm talking about by Kingsley Patch Paul from Houston. I mean, there is a laundry list of tackles. Jordan Morgan from Arizona another guy I really like. I mean, there's about eight guys that if you heard their name go in the first round, you wouldn't be surprised. If anything, you call it a good pick. It's and it's guys who can play left or right. Jac Latham's predominantly a right tackle. Joe a left tackle to last Ulaga, plays right in college at Oregon State, but I think he could do both. TROYA. Fountain and his left tackle, he could play right. It's phenomenal class. All these guys are athletic, They're long, they can move, they can both pass block and run block. All of them I think are really really good players. And I know the Commanders are probably going to be in the market for a tackle, not at two. I think they got to get the quarterback. But you know, somewhere in the second round. I think they have two early second round picks. I would not be shocked. I mean, Gosha Kingsley's Sumatala falls to them in the second round and they can mab him and then also get their quarterback of the future at two. That's a massive win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you right, And let's talk outside of the first round, because yeah, the sexy picks in the first round, but we know the NFL have made from second rounds and undrafted free agents.
Speaker 3: So let's be honest with this thing.
Speaker 4: Anybody that you say, you know what, he might not go in that first day, but this guy, to me is a gym and a guaranteed ball. I start first, I think Madanka Crawley. I think Madkai Crawley is uh the faster version of Deebo Samuels. I think when he gets in the NFL, it's gonna be hard for NFL coners to tackle him consistently.
Speaker 3: I think he got the speed to beat you vertically.
Speaker 4: I think he built like a He built like Shinnon Shark, like he's he's really built, and I just think he gonna I think he's set up for a long long career, especially with the right team.
Speaker 5: Love Mary with him route running.
Speaker 6: But in terms of like is.
Speaker 5: Ball in his hands, yes, I mean he's not not big, but he's breaking all these tackles. I mean, like no one tackles him at the first attempt. You see him this trucking guys make you miss the debo. Kompa is good. He's a really fun player. I like him a lot. I think you have to be a little bit creative. You know, you guys know Curtis Samuel obviously commanders. I think if you have a plan for Madiki Corley, similar to how Curtis Samuel was utilized early in his career at Carolina, get him in the backfield a little bit, you know, just be creative in terms of getting ways to get the ball on his hands. I think he could be a really good weapon for an offense. But in terms of like a day two ish player who Day three is player who I think is going to be surprising people early in his career. I love Jayden Hicks from Washington State and safety. I think he's a really good player, outstanding size, He's a versatile guy. You can line up single high split safety, you can come down in the box, even covering the slot. My question for him was just how fast is he?
Speaker 3: This is the speed track gonna be too fast for him?
Speaker 5: And exactly exactly, And I think he tested well at his pro DA answered some of those questions in terms of instincts, ball skills, his ability to kind of match up in man with the size and length. I think he can do a lot across the board and in a week safety class. I mean, there's not a lot of guys who could. Maybe he counted on as a day one starter. I think he's the guy who might be able to So I would say him as a guy kind of a mid later rounds when I think he can come in and have an impact.
Speaker 3: I like James Williams from Miami, did they move into linebacker? Yeah? I think they move right there.
Speaker 4: Might might not only save his career in the league, might turn him into a special player.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I mean you've seen it, you know in today's game. I mean, you know Jeremiah Oa, Gosh j Ok from Cleveland I'm drinking playing and.
Speaker 3: Diabolo Raiders also.
Speaker 5: Yep from Vontech. Yeah, you see you see the guys you know play safety in college and come back down into the box. Today's game is such a space game, you know, such a game that requires speed enough, but this is another second level. I think James Williams from Miami, I mean that move to me, as you mentioned, is definitely going to help him one in terms of where he gets drafted. I think that automatically boosts him into you know, minimum third round, yeah, you know, third round, fourth round, and it's also going to help him kind of stick in the NFL as well.
Speaker 1: Really, I want to ask the opposite of one of Fred's questions, which is instead of a gym, who's the one guy outside of the quarterback position who you believe is it can't miss? Is it Marvin Harrison Junior? Is it brock Bowers he could end up with the Chargers. Who's the one guy who's not a QB that you think this guy is.
Speaker 3: Going to be a star.
Speaker 5: If someone said, hey, Brentley, like, if you claim this player and there's going to be a multi pro Bowl or ten year pro and he's going to be just bet my career thing I have in one player it's actually a receiver, but it's not Harrison.
Speaker 3: It's Jama Chases. All I see when I watch it.
Speaker 5: Jamal Jamar, Chase Davante Adams. I mean it's it's the way he wins is more translatable to me than the way Harrison wins. I think Romo doing Zay he is one. He's faster than Harrison point, but he's faster in Harrison. I think he's work sposive, and Harrison I think they both excel playing the football. I think they're really good in terms of when they're contested having corners on him. He's able to kind of position his body always in great position to attack the football in the air. He's great after the catch. He's tough, he's athletic, he's smart. I just don't see a path for this guy to fail. I genuinely do not see a path for him not to be an immediate thousand yards receiver in the NFL. Now, I I have Youverson above him in terms of like the grade, but I feel more confident in Roma Doonsa being a cannot miss prospect and Harrison. I think Romba Doonzay to me is whoever drafts him is getting a Day one Maybe not pro bo because the league is just so stacked with the receiver, but a Day one number one receiver like immediately, I think MBA Doonesay.
Speaker 6: Is that guy?
Speaker 3: We agree? We agree he is John, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He really is. He is a zoor high of the of the draft.
Speaker 1: Last he's Britley Weiseman, former NFL scout and draft and let's follow him on Twitter at Brinley twelve. Obviously he knows his Game of Thrones as well. And we appreciate the time, Britany.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for having me. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Now we got to face some bills and then it's back to free agency.
Speaker 3: My man. You know what if I could, if I could do pay these bills Shakespeare really like you do?
Speaker 4: Oh no, and you read them like you and Hamley or something like this. So I'm gonna try to match your right here. The Get Loud Podcast is brought to you by Bet three sixty five, the official sporting bed partner of your Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: Bet on a range of NFL markets.
Speaker 4: We bet three sixty five app craft your own personalized bet, slip in parlay, access thousands of game with live screaming, Place your bet before the match are doing.
Speaker 3: The game's up to you.
Speaker 4: Download to bet three sixty five app today and join eighty million members worldwide. Age twenty one plus only. Must be physically physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem call it texts one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 3: Did you like that?
Speaker 2: I got lost in your words?
Speaker 3: That's great?
Speaker 4: Mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream any place in the world and in the blink of eye, we're there.
Speaker 3: That's the one. The flight.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is side is where to Dulles International Airport. Let you imaginations sore. Book your adventure today at Flydulles dot com. Slash nun stop man not beautiful.
Speaker 3: You made me step my gamer, that's what you do.
Speaker 2: You stepped on, you surpassed. I'm watching a one man show on Broadway. It's do your free agency debriefs.
Speaker 1: So according to Pro Football Focuses, they graded the best free agent.
Speaker 2: Moves in the NFC, and your Washington Commanders yes number one.
Speaker 1: With an A, Giants for a minus, Falcons a minus, Vikings a minus, Buccaneers a minus.
Speaker 2: Then you get into the b's Lions, Eagles rams but.
Speaker 1: Commanders, yes number one, and you know what I agree across This isn't the first time we've heard. Whether it's the people who are biased like me, people in the building, people who know this organization, people outside of the organization, this is a universal belief that this team did the right thing.
Speaker 3: Thank you, mister Adam Peters.
Speaker 4: Yes, start there. That's the higher that sparked everything. That's the higher that bought us Dan Quinn. That's the higher that brought us the number one free agent class. That's the higher that changed everything. And I think now this this machine is starting to operate like a machine, and it shouldn't shock you. When you put the right people in place to do the right things, things come together. And that's what's happening now. And also, we didn't have any players on the roster, so I think we was gonna go high in free agency anyway, because we had slots to feel, yes, and we wasn't gonna feeling with the old the players that we lost with last year. We was gonna filling with new players in a new direction in the new team.
Speaker 2: And you and I love too, is that you said a team because in the past we've seen this.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a big splash in free agency, and right and then it's like, all right, that's it.
Speaker 2: This is what some butts in the seats. Yeah, I'm ready to put some butts in the seats because the team.
Speaker 3: Is and the team allowed you to be good over decades.
Speaker 4: A player allowed you to be good as long as he's healthy, and I think that's what they're doing over here.
Speaker 3: Quality over quantity.
Speaker 1: You've been in locker rooms before that word I have functional, dysfunctional, I have yes. So when you talk about we were discussing this at the beginning of the pod, these middle pieces.
Speaker 2: You have a good locker room and guys that know their role, how much does.
Speaker 1: That help towards building a grade team because you can have a lot of big names, a lot of big contracts, and maybe you're missing that those middle pieces.
Speaker 3: I think about it.
Speaker 4: You got Austin Eckler, a chisel vet that want to show people I still got it. You got a Hall of Fame in Bobney Waggoner, just Wanner. Oh, he's gonna set the tone in the locker room.
Speaker 3: And you be quiet. You be quiet, you ain't want nothing, you ain't want nothing, let me leave you by example.
Speaker 4: Then you got Frankenluvu, a guy that say, you know what, I just got my first big payday. I'm gonna show him that don't work for even more. Then you got a guy like Jeremy chen I got disrespected in Carolina. I'm here set the record straight. It's always about what is the hidden motivation of these players? And these hidden motivations take us to different levels. And I love the players we got because they do come with a lot of hidden motivation. And I like that from when I look at all of the sign these and I look at it, I could go down and check on everybody, and everybody playing for a whole different reason.
Speaker 1: Who's the one player This is a tough question to ask or tough question to answer, But who's the one player that you are most excited about seeing Frankie.
Speaker 4: Lou Yes know about it, because it sounded like if I told you Jinks, I'm fing to go to the store. I'm gonna go to Norseriums and get me some lou Vu, You'll be like, you know, this kind of expensive.
Speaker 3: Sounds expensive.
Speaker 4: And if you watch this guy play on film and you don't get excited, you ain't got a football post. This guy shows up with nasty attitudes, with nasty intentions. No matter if it's an offensive line and tight end, quarterback, running back, he's trying to run through the middle of their jersey.
Speaker 3: I would have loved to play with that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, He's gonna be an absolute just fireball coming off there or wherever they put it.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing about it.
Speaker 4: He can play middle, he can play outside, he can play whatever you need him to do. And that's why I feel like he is one of those guys that can really really make an imprint here and watch and I.
Speaker 1: Love that parent with Bobby Wagner. It's like, oh, you got Bobby Wagner patrolling in the middle. Watch what we're gonna do with this guy.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna let him lose. And guess what people keep forgetting that we still got Jamie Davis. Mark my word, this would be Jamie Davis coming out party. Hello people in the NFL, my name is Jamie.
Speaker 2: Aren't you happy to see the Cowboys have ever done anything?
Speaker 3: Well? You know what, No, because they tell me that they roster was already set. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not happy about their inactiveness. Why they got a corner coming back digs all right? So they don't need step funk. Gilmore showed you what he can do a right. Uh, they had people backing up the guys on the office, a line ready to step in. Don't forget they still got the draft. I'm team, they're not active. Is Kansas City active?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: The rosters yet? So no, that don't do anything to me.
Speaker 2: The Contrey would say, but Kansas City just won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also, uh, they are also a team with a ready made roster.
Speaker 4: Even though the Ravens brought in the Predator to run the ball, they didn't really do much because the roster was ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotta ask those questions, gotta pay some bills, and then we're gonna play a game.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one of those games.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make me feel old. It's gen Z versus Fred versus us.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm finna say, ain't not GenZ with you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 1: Have I talked to you guys about Honda I second half. You gotta explore the sophisticated, sleek look of the CERIV Hybrid and a Cord Hybrid, Honda's most powerful electrifying vehicles yet conquer the unpaved.
Speaker 2: Road and one of Honda's rugged esuv's and trucks like the Pilot.
Speaker 1: Trail Sport, Honda's most capable SUV ever. Or experienced the thrilling performance of the thunder Drive Honda Civic with an.
Speaker 2: Available turbo charged engine.
Speaker 1: If you want to get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda, find the Honda perfect for you. See your local Washington area Honda dealer today and come on see Geek. Yes sponsored the pods.
Speaker 2: Oh they believe in us. Yes, at you, and they're like, I'll take that. He's in the sidecar. We'll take it.
Speaker 1: They are the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The Dealer's finalize they're the newest member of the Commander's family.
Speaker 2: Get used to the name. You'll be hearing it all season long, whether.
Speaker 1: You're buying or selling tickets to Commanders games or really any other live event in the d MV.
Speaker 2: See Geek is the place to do it.
Speaker 1: The official ticketing partner of the Washington commander is so Commander's fans can fan you know what you got.
Speaker 3: That that Clark Kent' Superman curl. They're just sitting right here in your head. It just won't move. It's just magical.
Speaker 2: Now it's hit the weight room and at thirty pounds.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, it's sitting there like you like a movie star. Right now.
Speaker 2: It refused to undersaw filter on me, make me look better.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: So Caroline is here in studio, Caroline, What did they call you?
Speaker 3: Caroline?
Speaker 2: Caroline, the Queen of the gen Z's all right, Queen of the gen zs. So we have pieces of paper here.
Speaker 1: We don't know what they say, and I'm going to read you a gen Z phrase and I'll know what it says. Again, I'll have the hint same thing for you, and then if we get stuck, we can ask Caroline.
Speaker 2: All right, the Queen of the gen Z's all right, all.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to shoot? Okay?
Speaker 6: Here we go, Oh mande this one.
Speaker 2: What does a.
Speaker 3: Stand a stand?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it the standard rit eminem net letter on the song stand?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's that's where it comes from.
Speaker 6: But what is it?
Speaker 3: So that makes a stand a person that's a stalker?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Yeah, I mean it's close close enough. It's like I'm a hype, I'm a super fan.
Speaker 5: That's a stand.
Speaker 3: I would just listen to that song yesterday on Easter.
Speaker 1: Let me get I love to have examples. Here, here's the example. Jimmy Levada was a true queen. We stand all right, Yes, you read the examples.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked that I got there. We're right.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: That was good? All right? What is riz? Riz? All eyes z Z.
Speaker 2: I knew this like three weeks agoing on for God like this.
Speaker 3: I get this. You're full of rees.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hello, I'm full of reez smiles almost there, but not quite enthusiasm. If you was, if you was Caroline laughing at me like an old man round now, if you were describing me to somebody crazy the sea word is there?
Speaker 1: What do I have a lot of charisma? There we go, Riz, I'm sold you kids? Ever heard of B wow?
Speaker 2: B yes?
Speaker 3: Talking about that whiskey? Okay? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Rot.
Speaker 3: Like rot rot like r O T.
Speaker 2: I don't even know the way that describe this doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to say that I'm rotting. Do I stink?
Speaker 2: You don't stink it?
Speaker 3: Well? If not rot, that means I'm probably like do I we have the pans pamper or.
Speaker 6: Something who you're not incontinent?
Speaker 3: Some rot Caroline, what is rot?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Rotting is a thing that's been popular on TikTok, where it's mostly for girls.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this for a guy. Just put that out there. But pretty much, rotting is when you just do nothing.
Speaker 1: It's a night where you put your phone down, you just take off all your makeup, you're in sweatpants, you order take out like you are rotting on the couch.
Speaker 2: Like the couch is where you anti social hibernation, this couch standing.
Speaker 4: He also can't even Yeah, that made me feel like the south spot in a peach, that's rot.
Speaker 2: Or the soft spot in the peach. I don't want, I don't want.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, this's y a p like a bunch of gibberish, like a bunch of nonsense like this is this is you.
Speaker 3: Hit there with hit a bunch of talk. Yeah, this is easy.
Speaker 2: You got one that was an easy one.
Speaker 3: It was, oh I know this one.
Speaker 2: Someone has the ick. The ick, Yes, the icky.
Speaker 3: Uh so if you.
Speaker 6: Get ick, I mean they stink.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be a reason why, but normally it the Yeah, girls get the ick a lot.
Speaker 2: I've been told.
Speaker 1: It's when someone does something that makes you instantly hate the idea of being with them romantically.
Speaker 2: Example, oh my god, did you see Fred picking his nose? That's such an ick.
Speaker 3: This boogery is a yes.
Speaker 1: But anything that you could be doing something, you're with somebody and all of a sudden you do something and someone says it or sees it, it's just like, oh, I just got the ick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he like pay his gas in the wrong place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like this in.
Speaker 2: Public and be like, I just got I can't believe this guy.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, oh my fault gas. Really, like at the end of that's human jinx. I'm so tired of people not being human. Like I wouldn't hold I wouldn't hold it as an ike against somebody, Like we was out and one slipped, I'd be like, that's it.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be like that, would you hold it again?
Speaker 2: I like you, but I don't care.
Speaker 4: And I see now all right, all right, this one might gonna be easy. The Lulu, Oh god, listen to the the lou Lou.
Speaker 3: Okay, you hear that?
Speaker 2: Delusional?
Speaker 3: This man is a gem, all right?
Speaker 2: Like you're the Lulu.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're delusional.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know what you're basically now if people just don't finish words anymore, this is what it is, Lou, just tell him, just tell me I'm.
Speaker 3: Crazy, alright.
Speaker 2: That's like cra remember Craik, Crai, Lulu.
Speaker 3: We used to say not in the nineties and stuff like that, like like we made the word up or something.
Speaker 2: All right, cow me, I got two left chair. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: B f f R b if R. So this best friend forever right now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Best friend forever? Oh then there's an R best friend forever.
Speaker 3: That's not right, it's not.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to lead you down the path, like figure.
Speaker 3: Out the r if R mm hmm is it big fat friend Richard?
Speaker 2: People don't say buffer, do they? It is b F f R right, Okay, what is it?
Speaker 3: I give.
Speaker 1: It's used when you want someone to stop lying or get in touch with reality. Example person one, Yeah, I have the best fashioned since person too, girl, B F f R.
Speaker 2: B for freaking real, B for real.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: You can't even you're gonna rock.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna rock in this new world.
Speaker 7: A all right, now, this is pronounced well A t E like you ate something okay a t e Okay, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's like I put like this, all right, if I'm on the football field.
Speaker 6: And I'm eating, you're eating, I mean all the something.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like like if somebody on the basketball court they going for thirty, they just what.
Speaker 3: He checked? They just eight?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh it's oh.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just eight.
Speaker 6: Just oh, just eight.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, like okay, oh, I was thinking like, I don't know, like ct or, I thought it stood for something.
Speaker 5: No, this is the world we live in.
Speaker 3: Jay, you can't make this up.
Speaker 1: I need to love like.
Speaker 3: Sil language or something. Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: We're a little bit smarter.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: Nah, we went back, we went back. We got them, we sent the generation back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't click at Caroline, Yeah you did to that. That's it for the Getting Loud Podcast, presented by a Seat Gig. Thanks for being with us. That's my man Fred's Moon. I'm jameson.
Speaker 3: See you next week.
Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives,