Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: Kids saying, your comfort Zune will be ed tell and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 3: A yin and come along.
Speaker 4: My recent election is a mandate to completely and totally reverse a horrible betrayal and all of these many betrayals that have taken place, and to give the people back their faith, their wealth, their democracy, and indeed their freedom. From this moment on America's decline is over.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah away, I'm coming to your site, going the way out against Thalas and saying you a conscious son.
Speaker 6: Sean Hendy New Sean Hennity Show, More me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America at hour two.
Speaker 7: Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, We've got a lot of ground to cover. A lot of ground we covered with President Trump yesterday. You'll see a funny segment tonight where you know some people said, Hannity, you interrupted the President. You wanted to talk about the economy. You've got to understand when you go, when you get time in the Oval Office. Your time is limited and you just try and get as many topics in as you can. You have a lot to get to. And no, I was not being interrupted with the President. He was laughing about it. At one point. What you'll see tonight is h I said, they're telling me it's over.
Speaker 8: Do I have to leave?
Speaker 7: It was a pretty funny moment because there is so much going on and there's so much to get to. I mean, look at what we just went through in the last hour for crying out loud. A lot of legal issues came up. One the Biden administration's handling of you know, the border and how we find these illegals. That was one issue we brought up. Donald Trump saying he might consider pulling federal funding for sanctuary states and cities.
Speaker 8: Here's what he said, what do you do.
Speaker 9: Sanctuary states by definition or sanctuary cities. They're aiding and a betting in the law breaking. Okay, they're going to get federal funds.
Speaker 5: We're trying to get rid of them.
Speaker 10: We're trying to end them in a lot of other people in those communities don't want them.
Speaker 5: You know, California is a big examle off their money. I might have to do that. Sometimes that's the only thing you can do.
Speaker 7: Now, when you think about it, they are aiding and a betting in the law breaking. Another legal issue came up, and that is we now have a new Republican January sixth committee. And Donald Trump preferred to this and we'll talk to David Shoan and Greg Jarrett in just a moment about how they should proceed and move forward. But you know, the committee deleting all the information and so much information was withheld from the public purposely, I believe because they wanted to impact the election.
Speaker 8: But here's what he had to say about it about the.
Speaker 10: J six committee. I say, I got the unselect. You know, there's a solid win. No, no, no, what they did was criminal. That's why they got pardoned. Though they deleted and destroyed all of the information that they colliled or they need to pardon. And you know why, because it proved I was right. All of that information was deleted and destroyed. They deleted all of the information having to do with the ten thousand soldiers that I offered to Nancy Pelosi, and she's now a tay by admitting it.
Speaker 7: And then the president and the President's right about that. By the way, why did they delete it? Why did they need the pardon? And we'll get into that in some specificity in a second. But then the President and said about Joe Biden himself, he didn't give himself a pardon. And I talked to Jim Jordan and James Comer the night before and everybody in the Biden family. They got a pardon. They no longer have Fifth Amendment rights. They will be called before the House Oversight Committee in the House Judiciary Committee, and they will have to testify, and Hunter will have to explain about all the implications he makes about his father receiving massive amounts of money on top of Joe telling the big lie that he never talked to his son, his brother, or anybody for that matter about their foreign business dealings. And here's what President Trump had to say about that.
Speaker 9: Joe Biden ran and said he would never do preemptive pardons. It was an issue that came up when you were leaving in your persol.
Speaker 5: He thought he heard that I was going to do I didn't want to do it. I was given the option.
Speaker 10: They said, sir, would you like to pardon everybody, including yourself? I said, I'm not going to pardon anybody.
Speaker 5: We didn't do anything.
Speaker 10: Wrong, and we had people that suffered, their incredible patriots.
Speaker 5: We had people that suffered.
Speaker 10: You had Bannon put in jail, you had Peter Navarro put in jail. You had people that suffered, and far worse than that. They've lost their fortunes, they've lost their whatever, their nest egg, paying it to lawyers and those people. And people said to you, and they don't even They wouldn't have even taken most of those people.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't have even taken a part.
Speaker 10: This guy went around giving everybody pardons, and you know the funny thing, maybe the sad thing is he didn't give himself a part, and if you look at it, it all had to do with him.
Speaker 8: And I just want to play one last thing.
Speaker 7: Then the President suggests that the Attorney General should investigate the preemptive pardons because of four years of hell that he went through.
Speaker 5: He pardoned everybody, but he didn't pardon himself.
Speaker 10: And remember this, those people that he pardoned are now mandated because they got a pardon to testify and they can't take the fills.
Speaker 5: Should Congress investigate that? I think we'll let Congress decide would you want the attorney general to investigate him? You know, I was always against that. With presidents and Hillary Clinton. I could have had Hillary Clinton a big number done on heavy change him, but I didn't want to.
Speaker 10: Well, I went through four years of hell by this scum that we had to deal with. I went through four years of hell. I spent millions of dollars in legal fees, and I won. But I did it the hard way. It's really hard to say.
Speaker 5: That they shouldn't have to go through it all. So it is very hard to say that.
Speaker 8: Here to go through this and a lot more.
Speaker 7: Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal Analysts, best selling author, David Shoon, civil rights attorney. Welcome both of you guys to the program. I talked to comer Greg Jarrett, I talked to Jim Jordan, and they have every intention, it seems, to bring those that received a pardon in the Biden family before Congress. They won't have the ability to plead the fifth any longer having been pardon preemptively. And then we have all the evidence in the laptop. You know, half the income goes to Pops, paying Pops' his home repairs and everything in between. And then in spite of Joe's you know, claim that he never met with any of these business partners or talked to his son or his brother or anybody for that matter, Well, in spite of all that, it turns out he did, and we have the pictures to prove it, one just recently released after the election from the National Archives.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Joe Biden, when he issues a pardon to his family members, including his son, to brothers, their spouses, this was an open admission to me that he knows this was a crime family and that they committed a variety of crimes, fair of violations, Foreign lobbying crimes, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, bribery, conspiracy, money laundering, the list goes on and on, and I think he had to weigh what is the likelihood that these people I'm pardoning could be charged with those crimes versus giving them a pardon, depriving them of their Fifth Amendment right to remain silent, and running the risk that when they're confronted under oath, that they'll lie in the face of incriminating evidence and then be charged with that. The pardon doesn't excuse them from that sort of future. Perjury, criminal charge, and so I think he decided, you know, I'm better, there's so much evidence of the criminal conspiracy and corruption that I better pardon him now.
Speaker 3: For all of that.
Speaker 2: And he, you know, he did in such a cowardly way, literally minutes before Trump is sworn in. And my real question, in other words, so he didn't have to answer for it because he's now out of office, he'll never talk about it. My question is, did he also secretly pardon himself. Is there a document in his possession which he has not disclosed, which he does not have to disclose until the right time, until he needs it pardoning himself?
Speaker 5: That's my why?
Speaker 7: Why wouldn't he have to disclose That's that is something that I've heard nobody talk about.
Speaker 2: There is no obligation under the law for him to disclose it to anybody. You only disclose it when you assert it, and he would only assert it if he is criminally charged. So you know, that's my question. And you know, given the sleezy nature of issuing the family pardons just before he leaves office, literally minutes before you know, he may have taken it even sleazier move by pardoning himself.
Speaker 5: Secretly well that did.
Speaker 7: That came out of left field. I wasn't expecting that one. I would assume you would have had to announce it or disclose it. But time will tell whether you might be your theory might be dead on accurate. Let's get your take if this, I believe the family will be called before the Oversight and Judiciary Committee's David Shoon, and I don't think it's going to be a pretty picture that's painted about Joe Biden or any of the family members. And they made a fortune. I think James Comer's reporting has been pretty accurate.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think it was a huge I think it was a huge mistake for the very reason you suggested. And remember this, The first impeachment proceeding was simply because President Trump demanded an investigation, not a prosecution, but an investigation into the Biden family's dealings in the Ukraine and so on. They have now guaranteed that and guaranteed that they cannot invoke the Fifth Amendment.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, it's going to be interesting, all right, quick break, wellcome back more on the other side with David Shoon and Greg Jarrett will get to your calls as well. Eight one hundred and nine four one, Shawn, our number will update you in the situation post Hurricane Holeen. The people in North Carolina still suffering as we continue. We continue now our legal analysis with Greg Jarrett and David Schong. Now on the j six, the Republicans now formed a new committee. All those materials mysteriously disappeared. But here are some facts that nobody ever wanted to talk about in the state run legacy media mob and David, I'll throw it to you first. I have four of five people, and General Milly in writing confirmed it as well that the five people were in the meeting. General Millie, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the acting Defense Secretar Terry Miller, his chief of staff, Cash Patelo's now up to be FBI Director Mark Meadows, donald Trump's chief of staff, and Donald Trump himself. Four of the five I have on tape all acknowledging, and Milly acknowledged as well that Donald Trump authorized up to ten thousand troops. That hardly fits in with the narrative that Donald Trump wanted an insurrection that day and was leading an insurrection at that point. Then all authority then moves to the Mayor of d C. That's Muriel Bowser. She denied in writing calling up the troops. She didn't want them. She was also we learned being begged by the Capitol police chief Chief Sunned based on actionable intelligence that he was begging for the guard to be called up. Everybody ignored him. And then nobody seemed to care about the role of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, they were responsible for security. Nobody asks for their phones, their text messages, Nancy Pelosi's on tape, you know, that day with her daughter doing a documentary saying this is my fault. Nobody brought in the Sergeant of Arms or any of these other people, and the committee never played many of you will peacefully, patriotically go to the Capitol so your voices will be heard. And one other thing, this whole big lie that Donald Trump tried to commandeer the vehicle he was being driven in that day, Well that was negated by the actual driver. But instead of using the driver whose testimony they had, they used to hearsay witness. Now that sounds to me like they wanted to push a narrative. They had a predetermined outcome. And I mean, is there a crime associated potentially with that?
Speaker 11: David potentially this goes back to the entire violation of protocol when McCarthy selected Jim Jordan and others to be on the committee and Pelosi rejected it. That's that's the reason we know now, I mean we then Jim Jordan asked for an investigation all of the things that you've just discussed, and the committee refused to do it, and they refused to seat them. That January sixth committee was a sham from start to finish, one of the greatest dis services to the American public ever, from the picking of Bennie Thompson as its chairman after Thompson sued President Trump personally saying he'd been injured by January sixth and that it was Trump who was at fault completely when he was supposed to be heading up an investigation into those events. So unfortunately for them, now this stuff is going to be exposed, the stuff that Jim Jordan and Banks wanted to go into at the time, And the question is will the media really cover it like they did then? But it was a sham because it was such a skewed, politically driven so called investigation, whether an investigation at all. Members were announcing their findings while it was supposed to be in progress, and now we know about files being deleted and that sort of thing. It's a terrible thing that happened, and it's very interesting. There'll be a full investigation now of all of those other helps.
Speaker 8: How will this end, Greg, Jerry, you get the last word?
Speaker 2: Well, yesterday the House created this new select subcommittee to investigate not just the intelligence, security, and leadership failures on January sixth, but the false narratives of the JA six committee, chaired by Benny Thompson, driven by Liz Chenney. They of course were pardoned by Biden, which suggests they are criminally culpable. But you know, did they deliberately hide exculpatory evidence, did they tamper with witnesses or otherwise obstruct Those are crimes, and because of the pardons, they have no Fifth Amendment privilege to remain silent. And as you point out, Sean, is Nancy Pelosi to blame for intentionally stopping National Guard troops who could have easily controlled the situation that day. There's compelling evidence that she did. You know, Americans deserve the full truth, not this partisan Hollywood produced whitewash that was so one sided that it rendered the J six Committee into a running joke. And I think at the same time, the incoming Department of Justice under Pam Bondi needs to take a very close look at whether Merrick Garland and his gang of mythfits at the DOJ abused the law in overcharging people who were at the Capitol and selectively prosecuting them. All of that needs to be investigated, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Greg, Jared David Cholm, thank you both. Eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we're going to update you on the situation on the ground in North Carolina, all these people that have been abandoned and the President's comments about FEMA last night. To me, President Trump, it will be visiting North Carolina and California, and he'll also make a stop in Nevada, but he's going to North Carolina to assess the loss and frankly, the failure of FEMA and what has been nothing but a total lack of empathy. We have discussed this in great specificity, in detail, and if it wasn't for groups like Operation Heilo and Samaritans, Purse and Neighbor helping neighbor. I mean, these people would have been just out of luck completely by the time FEMA even showed up and got on the ground there. Here's what President Trump said.
Speaker 10: FEMA is a whole nother discussion because all it does is complicate everything. FEMA has not done their job for the last four years. You know, I had FEMA working really well. We had hurricanes in Florida, we had Alabama tornado as well.
Speaker 5: But unless you have certain types of leadership, it's really it gets in the way.
Speaker 10: And FEMA is going to be a whole big discussion very shortly because I'd rather see the states take care of their own problems if they have a tornado someplace, and if they let that state.
Speaker 5: Oklahoma is very competent.
Speaker 10: I love Oklahoma, but you know what, if they get hit with the tornado or something, let Oklahoma fix it. You don't need and then the federal government can help them out.
Speaker 5: With the money.
Speaker 10: The FEMA is getting in the way of everything, and the Democrats actually use FEMA not to help North Carolina.
Speaker 7: And the President's right, what does the government run effectively? Why not just give the money, Let local people, local churches, local organizations, groups like you know the Samaritans Purse Operation Helo that are doing great work. Why not give them the money directly? Why not give people the money directly? Anyway, one Western North Carolina resident talking about being moved into a long term, fully furnished apartment. Thankfully, but this has not been everybody listen.
Speaker 12: And I found out that I was actually going to be able to get an apartment, I was, I mean, I was just like relieved, and it didn't really hit in until I walked in here and saw a kitchen table in a bed, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: You guys got me cups.
Speaker 12: I mean, had like just enough to where I could bring in my own things. And then I started crying when I saw the bed because it's just like it's just very it's just very comforting. I'm like, oh, I get to stay here for a little while.
Speaker 13: So that was nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 7: Anyway, here with an update on what is really going on on the ground. Eric Robinson, co founder Operation Heilo, to discuss what's going on. Well, I did tell you that help was coming. I had spoken to the president at length about North Carolina is very acutely aware of what's going on. There and the failure, and he was the one that got Elon Musk to put Starling in so people could even have access to communications. But that doesn't keep you warm when the federal government just abandons you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sean, I appreciate you having me back along. And I'll tell you we obviously have learned a lot throughout this process and the failures of FEMA. I mean, it starts very very early on. And I'll tell you the process just for your listeners so they can understand and what happened. What happens here in North Carolina is FEMA requests have to be made from the county level. They are made to the state. The state then asks the Feds FEMA for that assistance. Then it has to come back down. So meanwhile, one hundred and seventeen days later, people are still waiting on to aid. So I think it's best highlighted in the fact that in a local FEMA office here in western North Carolina, our Operation HELO phone number is on the wall and they are sending FEMA is sending people to us for temporary housing and for long term solutions. So and meanwhile, from a business standpoint, the hotels, especially the mom and pops. The bigger chains, they can absorb the cost, but the smaller family owned hotels who have been part of the solution, and from day one. I'm thinking of one in particular in Newland, North Carolina. They've been part of the solution from day one. They've had SEMA residents in there in their twenty bedroom hotel. They've had at least fourteen families there from day one. They haven't been paid from December eighth. They're supposed to be paid weekly by Steema. They haven't been paid since December eighth, So what does that do. That's caused them to have to start laying people off, which is the absolute worst thing that can happen right now in this situation is for people that have been through Helene, lost everything and now they're losing jobs because FEMA's not paying their bills. It's ridiculous at this point.
Speaker 7: If you would make a list of everything that you've seen on the ground, and I'll get Franklin Graham, who I saw recently and talked to and spoke to about this recently. He was a little more defensive of FEMA than you are, only because I think he wants to encourage them to do more, and he's a little bit more gracious than maybe you and I will ever dream of being in life. But he did point out that the need is great, and it's still great. But if I have comprehensive lists of what is actually needed, I do have the ability to pass that on and I will pass that on for the people in North Carolina.
Speaker 8: Can you do that for us?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we can provide that with you. We can provide that for sure. And just to kind of piggyback off of what Franklin Graham said, yes, absolutely, I personally think that FEMA on the local level is doing everything they can. I think it's the higher up and that's I think that's the optimism right now is we are hoping that it changes.
Speaker 7: Well, they were going to kick thirty five hundred families out into the cold because they didn't fill out the proper paperwork, but that got stopped.
Speaker 8: I understand it.
Speaker 3: Did get stopped and there is a there is a referendum on that. So but you know, again, if FEMA is not paying these small hotels, these botique hotels and these family and hotels, how can they keep their lights on? How can they keep their doors open? And I did ask the family what their plan was and they said, you know, we don't know right now. We cannot kick these people out. They're part of the community. So as Operation Helo we did. We made a donation to them to where they could keep their lights on for the least for at least the next month. But but again, those are some of the inadequacies that we see. And honestly, you know, some politics aside, this is just the truth. This is what we see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, we appreciate all that you're doing. Keep us in the loop and update us as often as possible, and we appreciate everything you and Operation Helo and everything Samaritans Purse has been doing. Thank you very much. I mean, thank God for neighbor helping neighbor. Thank God for Operation Helo, thank God for Samaritans Purse, thank God for these people are out there. They're doing the job that the federal government should have been owning themselves. Anyway, let me get to our phones. Let's go to the North Carolina. Mahara is standing by Maara, how are you glad you called? I'm so sorry that this has happened to the people in North Carolina. There's frankly it's inexcusable.
Speaker 14: We are so strong, Sean. We're doing what the government should have done, like you said. And I just want to tell you that Trump was here right after it happened, getting dirt on his lovely shoes, and he was here while Biden was roaming over in a helicopter, not even showing up, and we were so grateful just to see him in his power and his good wish is here and he said I won't forget you. And he's coming on Friday, five days after he was inaugurated. That is shocking and awesome. Talk about shock in awe that a president or a republic, just a politician would keep his promise and five days after he was inaugurated, unbelievable. You know how much hope and grace we feel. We're so thankful to have a president who is willing to help and cares enough to come back to where he saw such devastation and is willing to help, and it's willing to give everything to us. And that makes the people here so proud and so healthy and feel so so appreciated. And it's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 7: The fact that he's doing what Joe Biden should have done. A nise Palestine, the fact that he's doing what Joe Biden should have done in North Carolina, the fact that he's just you know, more messes that he has to clean up. And this should have been handled on day one. And it wasn't just North Carolina, it was Tennessee, South Carolina, it was Georgia, it was my state of Florida. And people still, you know, have not gotten the help that they need and the support that they need. And I mean, and then you kind of juxtapose all of that to all the money that we spend on foreign governments, and it's just inexcusable.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 8: Anyway, our prayers with you, Mara. Thank you. Leonard in Pennsylvania, Hey Leonard, how are you?
Speaker 13: How you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 13: Oh? I was just curious and sort of be routed trying to figure out why everything that Biden has done with the pardons and everything, and he could even run the country, how they could not overturn those because.
Speaker 7: Well, you got to understand the power of the pardon is absolute. Now on the issue of preemptive pardons that's never been dealt with before, there could be a core challenge to it. If I had to guess, I would I would probably predict with a high degree of certainty, not total certainty, that the odds would be that the if it got to the Supreme Court, they probably would would not want to put an interpretation into the power of the absolute power of the pardon that doesn't exist, so I would imagine, And as as to Joe's cognitive state, I don't think they would even take that under consideration.
Speaker 13: Okay. The other thing that I was curious about also was that they were stating that, like Fauci down in Florida, the Santus has a lawsuit out against him and the states can do their own even though that they they pardoned him, that the state could still go after them because there's nothing that they could do that is true.
Speaker 8: It was interesting to see today. It's funny you bring this up.
Speaker 7: You have a Soros supported DA, a guy by the name of Larry Kresner, vowing to prosecute January sixth protesters pardoned by Donald Trump. But what's so interesting about this is that move inadvertently could expose the entire pardon Biden crime family and JA six Committee to this same kind of legal jeopardy. And this was in the Washington Examiner here. So if you know the self proclaimed progressive prosecutor announcing that they want to do this, I say go for it, because I think you'll see exactly the same thing happen against all the people Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: Pardon.
Speaker 7: So, I don't think it's going to work out too well for them. And if they want to open up that door, let them. I don't think it'll work out well for them in the end. Anyway, my friend, good call, appreciate it. We love our friends in the Commonwealth. All right, quick break, right back to our phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, sewn our number if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 6: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour pre for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Toll for you.
Speaker 7: It's eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. James Utah Next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 15: Hi, Hello, mister Hannity, Thanks for taking my call. First of all, I did have a Crown Burger this afternoon, just to just to kind of let you know where I'm at.
Speaker 8: By the way, don't take this the wrong way. Promise me you won't. Okay, I hate you, Go ahead, I know you don't. I don't really hate you. I hate the fact that you add a Crown Burger and I didn't. But I'm jealous.
Speaker 15: Five minutes away from my home at any given time, buddy, So uh, it's one of then.
Speaker 7: George the owner is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 13: So I wanted to call and talk about how you are such a.
Speaker 15: Great voice for us, the Middle America people. When you had those congressmen sitting there and you were in the middle of them, and that half circle was brilliant, sir, very very brilliant, the way you put them on the skewer and made them understand that we're over this. They will either get in line or we will vote them out. If they don't get that at this point, they're too dumb to be in to be in office to begin with. Don't I think a lot of Americans feel that way? Am I alone? I mean, what do you hear? You're a nationwide guy. You take thousands of calls a day. Am I alone or am I no?
Speaker 7: No, you're You're right where everybody else is. It's like, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Don't blow it. And look, there are people that might be problematic. At the end of the day, I think it's going to be Donald Trump who does the arm twisting and drags them kicking and screaming over the finish line the agenda. And this showed up in the inside or Advantage poul Of Matt Towery seventy percent of the Republicans in the country they want the Trump agenda. They're not looking for these people to go off on their own and hold up you know, what could be transformational change for our country over what they want for themselves that they think will help them cling to power. Though, I think you're on the right track, you think in the right way, So we'll continue to do it. I promise, you know, to hold their feet to the fire. I don't care if they're a Republican and Democrat. A country needs to be fixed and they've got to think beyond themselves here.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 7: That's why I kind of think term limits is a bad idea as time has come this way. They can vote the right way and not worry about the next election.