Speaker 1: I don't want to be with my boyfriend after he dies? Am I the a hole? Sam? Listeners? What do you think he's dead? It's called death to us part and then you part? But what if you're trying to snuggle in six feet under? You know, get nice and come on? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I heard that you become a wrecked after you die because of like a rigor mortis.
Speaker 1: Riga mortis. Yeah? Is that true? Is that true?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I have I don't think. It's probably not true.
Speaker 1: Do you become unless you're one of us? Well maybe one of us?
Speaker 3: One of us? But yeah, I heard you'd get like stinky and bloated. That's all I've ever heard. Yeah, do you wait rightly? Do you become a wrecked after you die?
Speaker 4: A more or less complete stage of erection of the penis with discharge of urine and other fluids?
Speaker 1: Wo? Bro, do I know penis is or what? Dude? You really do? Yeah? I do. Let's read the story for zoom and.
Speaker 3: This is submitted from our slash Okop show. If you want to send in your own stories, go to our slash Okop show on Reddit or call four four zero five zero eight six five sixty seven and send him in. But let's get into the story. This comes from Altruistic Fox twenty five. They say, I, twenty three female and my boyfriend twenty five male, have been together for two years. Monogamy is important to both of us, and ultimately we want to be married someday and have kids. He rides a motorcycle and knows that there's a risk of severe injury or even death every time he rides. It doesn't matter how safe he is if other people are on the road not being safe.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 3: The thing that's causing his problems is that he is absolutely sure that he would remain faithful to me for the rest of my life if I died, but I am not willing to promise the same.
Speaker 1: Who cares you're fucking dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's also why would you even bring that up? It's like so unnecessary. I don't know, I don't know. It seems like you're written inviting.
Speaker 1: Some some weird conversations.
Speaker 3: And unneeded negative energy. Dude, Like, why focus on that? I don't even like, is there any culture where you can't remarry after your your.
Speaker 2: I'm sure person dies someone somewhere the the the marriage is an old after your partner dies, because it till death do us part?
Speaker 1: Death is the parting? What if? What if I want to marry a ghost? What if sexual? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's that movie the Ghosts that that has sex with the persons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of those scary house. Scary house.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, I'm still young enough to find love again and have kids if he died. Now, why are you talking about? This is crazy necessary? And I think that that's okay. I don't think it would be easy to fall for someone else, and he has my whole heart now, But why should I promise to be by myself and never have kids if he dies?
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to be miserable? No?
Speaker 3: This is a crazy conversation. It seems like he thinks. So he says that if I were to remarry after he dies, he couldn't spend the afterlife with another man's woman, that I would be cheating. This is the dumbest If they break up over this, this is the dumbest breakup I've ever heard. Oh boy, will you It's like the equaval like will you love me if I'm a worm? But he asked who I'd be buried next to if I married another man like this really quick fucking red flag if I've ever seen or heard one go Like, come on, bro stop it. He asked if I would be married next to my first husband or my second husband both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right in the middle of bull Tower. I told him that in marriage vows it says till death do us part. That's all I've been saying. But he says he wants it to be forever. I love him very much.
Speaker 3: He's extremely loyal, protective and brave. But I think loyal right, But I think he's going overboard with this. So am I the a hole. We have a quick juicy update coming up. The No, this is the weirdest request I've ever heard. Right, weirdest request I've ever heard, just so insane, like how could you like? And again, why invite this negativity in your relationship when it's the most unnecessary thing ever?
Speaker 2: I also wonder if this is like a conversation couples like Riley Riley on from the religious folk in your of the Woods?
Speaker 1: Is this the thing? I mean?
Speaker 4: I have had this conversation with my ex before, and she would like our relationships. She would have liked our relationship as like the couple up, like you know, like like we grow all together.
Speaker 1: We don't remember that. He's just assuming. But he was like ninety when she died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I think she was like, I don't want you to be with anyone else after I die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, if you're like eighty five or ninety or dying anyway. But if I feel like the rule is like if you can still get a natural erection, like you can like' let's have a child or have a, child just run.
Speaker 1: IT i, mean, look.
Speaker 3: Even if you're fifty years, old you still gotta maybe another fifty years ahead of.
Speaker 1: You why not have have a, party be? Happy so onto the juicy, Up, nate let's get that.
Speaker 3: Juice we've talked about love and what our expectations of each other. Are we know that if we're really going to get married in the, future we both need to be on the same page about that in our vision for the.
Speaker 1: FUTURE i ultimately.
Speaker 3: Explained to him that as we grow older, together we become more entwined and in love with each. Other he could never be Replace maybe that's all he needed to. Hear he, says he understands now he loves me, too and all is, Well i'm still raising the red.
Speaker 1: Flag let it be, alome, wholesome. Wholesome, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: NO i THINK i think they just kind of routed around, it LIKE i DON'T i don't know if you really like it felt like it felt like they didn't talk about.
Speaker 1: The, thing you. KNOW i, AGREE i.
Speaker 3: AGREE i think that the the red flag is it was about to be a big old, pimple you, know but it just he just puts some some some concealer on.
Speaker 2: It, YEAH I i feel like it's a little it feels. Possessive it feels very possessive in the weirdest, way the weirdest you, know like it's one thing to be, like don't my goal, friend and then it's like another thing to be, LIKE i want you to dedicate yourself even in my, death to my.
Speaker 1: MEMORY i can.
Speaker 3: SEE i can see, it like LIKE i imagine IF i bought this conversation with my, girlfriend she'd be, like that makes me.
Speaker 1: SAD i don't want to think about.
Speaker 3: It SO i understand it being, like oh, man the thought of your partner moving on if you passed, Away like it's not a fun thing to think, about but.
Speaker 1: Ultimately it's, like how COULD i expect you to do? That so If naima died, tomorrow how long are you? Waiting we are not playing this game, today ladies and. GENTLEMEN, ok let's get to that next.
Speaker 3: Start let's do actually before how long would you wait until you did another person if your significant other?
Speaker 1: Died? Answer SO i don't have to put your answers in the comments Because john is bitching out on. Us let's get to this next.
Speaker 3: Story my boyfriend refused to buy me, pads SO i broke up with.
Speaker 1: Him AM i? Wrong you? Know how about did you need? THEM i mean probably pretty? BAD i mean it's.
Speaker 3: It's usually if you're, like, YO i need you to get me, pads it's never, like, OH i could easily get them, myself because then you just Would.
Speaker 2: Yo it's you're probably dealing with that one scene In The shining where the elevator doors open and the blood just rushes.
Speaker 3: Out, yeah scary of. Music, SEE i love, that you know the?
Speaker 1: MUSIC i. DO i actually have seen that.
Speaker 3: Movie john has seen very few, movies But i'm. Glad i'm GLAD i have that. One sadly, ambitious SAYS i twenty three female moved in with my boyfriend twenty four male of two years a couple of months. Ago we haven't had any problems before this. Argument things have been going pretty well. ANYWAYS a couple of days, AGO i got my. Period it came, early AND i ran out of. PADS i couldn't leave to buy some BECAUSE i bleed pretty heavily AND i would have bled through my. Pants SO i asked my boyfriend if he could buy pads for me from the drug store because it was. Late he immediately was, like, no, no, no, which, honestly if this isn't the orange peel theory in.
Speaker 1: ACTION i don't. Know back to the first, STORY i mean that. One that one's kind of big, though that's a big. One it's.
Speaker 3: Medium, yeah it's more than an orange. Peel it's not tying when she right, Right so you're saying she has every right to say, no he's just too.
Speaker 1: Big of an. Ass do you know too big of an? Ass do you know how many pad runs THAT i have had to? Make how? Many john? Many that's how many? Numbers? Man, YEAH i won't give him to.
Speaker 3: YOU i was shocked BECAUSE i really wasn't expecting THAT i asked him. Why he said he didn't want the cashier to see him buying. Pads oh, god, Forget oh god. Forbid the cashier thinks you're a good. Boyfriend that's the only bob you're going to give. Off, Exactly, yeah you know enough for, me, right Swear i'm using.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Photographertice at this, POINT i started laughing because that was. Hilarious he wasn't joking, though he wasn't king. Though he just glared at. ME i told him the cashier would obviously know it wasn't for. Him plus the cashier would definitely not care what he was. Buying he still. REFUSED i told him that he could go to the self checkout machine if he was so, insecure but he said.
Speaker 1: That he didn't want. Anyone oh my.
Speaker 3: God he said he didn't want anyone to see him with the pads because they'd think he was a. Tranny oh oh my, god, dude bro, okay that's this.
Speaker 1: Guy oh not, shit. FRIEND i see what are the two you?
Speaker 3: SEE i, see, uh one that he doesn't want to go to the store and like be, seen like not not do some sort of active. Kindness ye, actually NOW i see three. Transphobic. Two what's the third? One it's but it's a fucking, secure insecure, dude insecure three, fla it's three strikes three. BREAKUP i told him that he was childish and that his masculinity was really fragile if he couldn't even buy pads.
Speaker 1: For his own.
Speaker 2: GIRLFRIEND i literally have tampons in my. Bathroom my mane is ready to. Go, okay, GENTLEMEN i am. Ready he has them like their. Trophies, yeah it's mainly for the butt, chegging but wow o, kidding, okidding it's for my female friends. Friends he got mad and went. OUT i had to bunch up toilet paper as a makeshift, pad wear black pants in a long, cardigan and go to buy pads. Myself my boyfriend had been ignoring me ever. Since i've been thinking that MAYBE.
Speaker 1: I might have pushed it too. Far you pushed it too?
Speaker 3: Far, No so AM i the asshole for telling my boyfriend that his masculinity was fragile after he refused to buy pads for.
Speaker 1: ME i want to know from you. Guys put your answers in the, Comments But, john what do you? Think can we answer together in? Harmony? Not we should have prepared.
Speaker 3: More it's a live, podcast, yeah live from our, room but.
Speaker 1: There is a juicy juicy. Update oh.
Speaker 3: Okay first, off thank you for all your, awards replies and. Stories they all mean so much to. ME i confronted my boyfriend an hour. Ago good hope he's thrown.
Speaker 1: Down. Yeah we sat.
Speaker 3: Down together AND i told him THAT i didn't like how he acted about buying pads for. Me he said that he didn't feel like he had to and THAT i could have held it in and drove to the drug start to get the bads by. Hisself it's not a dookie my guy for. Thread Flag man does not know where the clitters, says foresure to think that women can hold in their period bud or actually fuck swomen about, okay because you. Can you can't like kind of push out come, right you shout. Period it's not like you can like really hold it. In maybe cost you. It you, can you can definitely push it, out queafing that's trapped.
Speaker 1: Air that's not.
Speaker 3: RIGHTLY i THINK i think we might have to defer to the ninety percent, women incredible women that are watching the.
Speaker 1: SHOW i don't feel push can you hold can you hold it? IN i genuinely don't. KNOW i would assume.
Speaker 2: NOT i would assume you LIKE i would assume it's like a leaky, bucket like all, right you, know like when your ship's going down and you're, like oh, shit it's leaking and you kind of have to like take the water out of the sinking. Ship so it's like it's like there's there's there's drip and the ship is, sinking but you can kind of like take the bucket to keep it, in you.
Speaker 3: Know so women's it was a leaky. Bucket yes you didn't get, it.
Speaker 1: But you cannot hold in your, period not even a little. BIT i you know WHAT i want to.
Speaker 3: Ask, you, guys you can't.
Speaker 1: You have any methods and can you? Squeeze but more, importantly can you squeeze it anything? Out, okay here's a technical. TIME i don't want to. KNOW i don't want to. KNOW i don't want to.
Speaker 3: KNOW i want them to tell, us educate, us indicate. Us please don't our sex education have. Failed first, off thank you for all your. Awards it means so much to.
Speaker 1: Me, Okay so we went back and. Forth SO i just dropped.
Speaker 2: IT i asked, him like most of you mentioned what would happen when we have kids and he'd have to take care of me and buy me nipple, cream take me to the, washroom et. Cetera he said THAT i would not need those things BECAUSE i should be able to do them on my.
Speaker 3: Own after giving, BIRTH i want those guy to go through the you, know like the baby or the. Simulator, yeah that's when he Needs that'd be. Classic he said that there wasn't anything hard about using the bathroom and the only REASON i need help IF i was a. Cripple THEN i asked him about the tranny. Comment he said that he didn't understand why people would want to change the gender they were born. In that basically cemented everything for. ME i felt betrayed and.
Speaker 2: HUMILIATED i can't BELIEVE i spent two years of my life with a guy who holds these fe AND i can't BELIEVE i was too oblivious to. IT i just feel so. DUMB i told him that we need to break. Up he cussed at me and told me THAT i was exaggerating and THAT i was being a. Bitch way to win over her affection, ROAD i told him THAT i would send him my half of this month's. Rent we lived, together but it was his, apartment so we would split the. Bill THEN i packed my, bags drove to my parents out without saying another. Word i'm going to be staying with my parents UNTIL i swort myself. Out i'm feeling really down right now BECAUSE i really did love, him BUT i also feel relieved. Again thank you for all the help and sending me encouraging. MESSAGES i appreciate it. ALL i got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Guys put it in the, Comments but Did op dodge a? Bullet? Yeah she did you dodge?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Bully? Queen you dodged?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: That? What so many red? Flags so? Many so we lost Count?
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah this guy is absolutely not, it you, know and again we're we're broken records at this?
Speaker 1: Point was there any?
Speaker 3: Signs come, on you have to see them, before, mom, right look at?
Speaker 2: It it just? Right but you know what is also? Obvious what the fact that this episode is not? Over And john's got another juicy story for.
Speaker 1: Us i'm gonna give it to.
Speaker 3: You my girlfriend wants to hide that my moms are? Gay SHOULD i stay or SHOULD i? Go everyone Watching? Sam Should OPI's stay or should they?
Speaker 1: Go? Wait can you say that one? More. Time, yes who wants to?
Speaker 3: What my girlfriend wants to hide that my moms are. GAY i, mean it sounds like she doesn't accept your. Family so that's like a pretty hard thing to get. Through So i'm gonna get checked the. Hip we're gonna shoot from the. Hip i'm gonna, say, uh walk, away walk, away just like your girlfriend was walking away from your two.
Speaker 1: Moms, damn just like, that just like. That let's get into it and find.
Speaker 3: Out so throw away ra Help lost, Says i'm seventeen AND i started going out with my girlfriends seven months. Ago we were already chatting before school and we went online AND i asked her out. Afterwards so her parents want to meet mine when it's safe to do that and have dinner at their. House i'm cool with having the, dinner and my moms are, Too but my girlfriend told me that her parents don't know THAT i have two, moms and she doesn't want them to know because while they're not raging, homophobes they don't like. That she just says it will make them feel weird and uncomfortable and asked if only one of my moms could.
Speaker 1: Go big yike.
Speaker 3: What blug?
Speaker 1: BUG i don't, KNOW i just don't see WHY i got a.
Speaker 3: Lie if we stayed, together obviously they will find out exactly, Literally and also that.
Speaker 1: Would be mean to my moms for one of them to not go the freaking.
Speaker 3: Lutely i've never been embarrassed about it or, weird SO i don't see why it even.
Speaker 2: Matters and also it's, like, ope significant other is making them feel embarrassed or, not maybe not maybe not making them feel, embarrassed but like it's it's kind of crazy that this person that should be one of the closest people in op's life is shunning something.
Speaker 1: That everyone else can has kind of.
Speaker 3: Accepted it's maybe not that isbarrassed, embarrassed but kind of like breaking the glass of, like oh SHOULD i be embarrassed?
Speaker 1: Exactly which is.
Speaker 3: Awful my girlfriend has been pissed at me ever, since and she just tells me to do, it so it's not uncomfortable for her.
Speaker 1: Parents what about? Parents? Ever, yeah ever stopped to think about.
Speaker 3: That even my friends are saying that it's not a big deal and it's not Like i'll get grounded for asking my moms to do.
Speaker 1: This when they get.
Speaker 2: Grounded but your parents would probably be, LIKE i feel like you feel weird about it because it's it is a bad. Ask your parents would probably be, like are.
Speaker 1: You sure this is someone you want to?
Speaker 3: Date, yeah and probably be so, hurt like, wow my own child like.
Speaker 1: Almost doesn't accept. Us. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy i'm caught in the middle here BECAUSE i don't want to lie about my mom's or exclude one of. Them but everyone is acting LIKE i am being the a hole for not doing.
Speaker 1: This we have.
Speaker 3: A juicy update we're about to get into But sam red flag red, breakup break, up, yeah, Breakup. YEAH i mean it's it's such A it's like that because like, one the ASK yep is no, Good but the fact that it's coming from like the, family it's gonna be a really hard thing to root. ADD i think it just shows a difference of values that might be too large of a bridge to go.
Speaker 2: Over you could just what do you good do is just say, like, hey this is kind of a deal breaker for me and then see what the.
Speaker 3: Scene the other, Says, well let's see if that's what happens onto the juicy.
Speaker 1: Update so we brought. CUP i feel like you're lying to. Me you're lying to. ME i Think i'm. Lying, HUH i think you're. LYING i THINK i think you're playing a Little. Riley what's the? Truth all? Right so we broke. Up you said it's so.
Speaker 3: SLY I i, See i've been teasing, you like over these two thousand, stories just getting you to believe WHEN i would say a joke in THAT i give you the. Truth that's, yeah that's a metaphor of what just. Happened just sad, Yesterday since it had already been days of us not, TALKING i listened to your comments and decided to ask how she would feel IF i told her that she could only have one of her parents come because my moms are uncomfortable around heterosexual.
Speaker 1: Couples don't like how the turntables are. Turning oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah she basically laughed and said it's not the same thing because that's a normal couple, now ex. Girlfriend that kind of got, me AND i, asked what's not normal about my MOM'S i think that's when she saw that she efed up with what she. Said she said she didn't mean it like that and just knows that it would be awkward and weird because her parents don't like. That THEN i asked her if she would feel like that, too and she didn't say anything Telling we talked for a while and she still wasn't getting how this hurt my mom's asking them.
Speaker 1: To hide who they.
Speaker 3: Are then it got to where she admitted that it would also be embarrassing for her parents to KNOW i have two, moms and, YEAH i wasn't going to take, that SO i told her we are.
Speaker 1: Done thank.
Speaker 3: You i'm not going to be with someone who's embarrassed about my mom's or doesn't want others to.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 3: That was it which to quickly, Compliment, ope seventeen years, old you can easily get in this puppy. Life mature you should get brainwashed out of.
Speaker 1: It mature, move mature move for.
Speaker 3: Sure my friends haven't said anything to me, yet BUT i Think i'm just gonna block them out BECAUSE i do not want to deal with their bs right. NOW i KNOW i said in my, COMMENTS i was thinking about asking my moms for, advice but since we've.
Speaker 1: Broken, UP i don't really gotta tell, yeah it's.
Speaker 3: OVER i only told my moms it wasn't working out with her and so we're. Done they don't need to know, why BECAUSE i don't want them to feel like it's their fault and they really liked my, girlfriend this would hurt their feelings knowing.
Speaker 1: That she felt this.
Speaker 2: Way, wow this is such a mature, response, right this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Amazing good on, You. Opie, okay reverse.
Speaker 3: Title it's not my first, breakup but it still really sucks And i'm feeling sad it is what it, is, though thanks for everyone's help for telling me your own. EXPERIENCES i am.
Speaker 2: So impressed with the mature already coming FROM, Op like that is a very well thought out.
Speaker 3: Response and, again like it's so, easy even even IF op didn't feel that. Way people get in puppy love in high school and it's, LIKE i feel like it's easy to be persuaded to do something you really don't want to, do like like this for. Example BUT i do have one. Question do we THINK op is the a hole for omitting the truth from their?
Speaker 2: PARENTS i don't think, so and that's why its, like that's one of the reasons THAT i Think op's response is so, mature because she's thinking like one about THE x and not soiling her, reputation two about her.
Speaker 1: Parents AND i also don't know if we know the gender Actually.
Speaker 4: Op op is A i want to assume definitely heterosexual.
Speaker 2: Research yeah so, Yeah SO i think the maturity like comes from like a bunch of different, Levels LIKE i think one protecting the like the ex girlfriend basically saying, like, HEY i don't want to ruin her reputation to protecting the feelings of the, Parents LIKE i think that's a really which like the good but maybe immature thing would be like tell the, truth but really telling the truth doesn't improve the parents', situation doesn't improve the nothing good comes out.
Speaker 1: Of telling the truth in that.
Speaker 2: Situation SO i don't think IT'S i DON'T i don't think it's necessary to share, That AND i just feel like with all of those things and then also ditching the, RELATIONSHIP i think with all those things kind of mixing, around it's just an incredibly mature, Response.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's for all the people.
Speaker 3: Involved they end up in the best way, possible Exactly. Opius minimize as much hurt and pain as they possibly could in a, breakup which is.
Speaker 2: Hard to, do especially when like feelings are flying. Around not, easy not.
Speaker 3: Easy but that WAS i think the last breakup, story right that, IS i feel LIKE i actually learned a lot too how to avoid these bad breakup. Situations also with this last one had to break up.
Speaker 2: Elegantly SO i would love to know what story was your favorite of the five and also are you going to use the orange peel method in your relationship now or any future? Relationships please let us know if you love us, Subscribe we love you and see you. Tomorrow this is an episode From deep within The. Archives time for Okop.
Speaker 3: Relam karen tried to kidnap my four month old, baby then sued. Me we went to court and the judge made a decision nobody. Expected the judge is, like, actually that's just called. Babysitting, karen you have to pay her fifteen dollars an hour for the babysitting services she. Rendered so you know, What, karen you deserve this. Child you were the one trying to trying to apprehend. Them, meanwhile where was.
Speaker 2: Mom or you could go, biblical you, know like The solomon story where it's like these two mothers think that this child is.
Speaker 3: Theirs, solomon what is your? Decree, well split the child in half and give half to each. Mother and then the mother that's the true mother was, like, no my, baby give it to the other, lady and then it's The sloman's, like, ah you did not want to cut the child in, half thus you are the, mother or or it's like uh, yeah give me the, half and you're, Like i've given it to.
Speaker 1: You just just to stay.
Speaker 3: Toxic If john was was the judge stay toxic judgment day oh. Man so one afternoon after our mommy and me yoga. CLASS i know it sounds, dumb but it's a great way to meet mommy. Friends, yeah, so, Mommy i'm gonna go to a mommy and yoga.
Speaker 1: Class i'm want to meet some.
Speaker 3: Mommies. Yeah me and the old baby decided to go get some coffee and catch. Up, well ACTUALLY i would get coffee and she would get some, sweet sweet booby. Milk does the booby milk have caffee in? It if you drink? Coffee that is a good, QUESTION i. Think SO i could see that off the. Walls bro just hopping, around.
Speaker 1: Yeah doing that yoga so, well.
Speaker 3: Well baby lightweight as she is pass it passed out after.
Speaker 1: Her sweet sweet milk.
Speaker 3: Sucks SO i decided to be wild and get my second cup of. Coffee, wow, wow look at, You i'm drinking my second cup when out of, when out of, nowhere a Wild karen.
Speaker 1: Appears, Karen, ah what a cute.
Speaker 3: Baby, okay so, far so, good so. FAR i, smile but go back to reading the news and sipping on my.
Speaker 1: Coffee WHEN i wake.
Speaker 3: Up WHEN i look, up the entitled kid is literally trying to take my sleeping.
Speaker 1: Baby what where do these kids get? Off?
Speaker 3: Bro, like, actually, okay maybe MAYBE i can see the kid is like, eight and it's, like, oh cute, baby and it goes that is is uh okay? Fair potentially? Not you, know, okay what should happen is the careen to be, like, yo don't take that, baby get down the. Baby but we all, know we all know that that's not WHAT.
Speaker 1: I panicked, obviously.
Speaker 3: Me, no, no, no, no don't don't pick up the. Baby, Karen, oh she wasn't hurting her entitled. KID i want to.
Speaker 1: Hold the, Baby let me do. It.
Speaker 3: Me she's sleeping and you are too little to and you are too little to hold.
Speaker 1: Her, honey she is, Heavy, karen all just let her hold. Her my child is very.
Speaker 3: Much how did you're a literal stranger try to snatch this?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: ALSO i love how Like karen is saying that her child is. Mature, meanwhile she's like trying to let her kid pick up this random, baby another very mature thing to. Do, yeah, me she is not a baby. Doll, no, dude lay down the. Law, oh come, on tell it Is. Karen you don't have to be such a bitch about.
Speaker 1: That, dude it's her. Baby are you? Kidding oh my, God oh my.
Speaker 3: God like can you imagine going up to someone, saying, like, yo let my eight year old pick up your, baby and then calling them a bitch for saying?
Speaker 1: No the audacity literally, me excuse.
Speaker 3: Me during this, Time karen tried to pick up the baby and woke her. Up during this, time entitled kid tried to pick the baby up and woke her. Up so she starts crying. LOUDLY i pick her up and START i pick her up and start hushing her.
Speaker 1: Me now see what you?
Speaker 3: Did leave us, Alone. Karen she just wants my daughter to hold. Her, no that's that's why she started.
Speaker 1: Crying.
Speaker 3: Bro Then karen tries to grab the baby out of my.
Speaker 1: Arms what is going? On, like where do you get? OFF i wonder if this is How karen got our first child just.
Speaker 3: Abducted it's, like, NO i need to hold her and Then i'm gonna be a better mother than.
Speaker 1: You this is How karen collects babies like.
Speaker 3: Pokemon, god, me what the f get?
Speaker 1: OFF i?
Speaker 3: TURN i turned away to shield my, baby who starts?
Speaker 1: Crying. Karen just let me hold? Her let me holder? Stop? Karen why why why is she doing?
Speaker 3: This? Dude me help help and THEN i open hand. Slipts THEN i open hand punch her in the.
Speaker 1: Nose what the What? Karen?
Speaker 3: Okay THEN i open hand Punch karen in the. Nose, Dude, yeah let's go, ope smack That karen. Up at this, point the coffee shop employees jump in and pull her. Away one of them says they called the. Police karen's nose is. Bleeding entitled kid is. Sobbing yeah. GOOD i feel kind of bad for the. Kid she's pretty, little but her mom should really teach her. Better, yeah don't think you LOVE i love the sweet justice.
Speaker 1: Though just what clipping the? Nose that's? Right keep that nose out of my, Business.
Speaker 3: Karen that's, Why, Karen, karen you're gonna you're gonna catch these hands if you want to get all my. Baby the employees ask us to stay and wait for the. Police Karen, good she assaulted me and traumatized mind.
Speaker 1: Child how about Oh PE's? Child they were trying to snatch.
Speaker 3: And Ope like literally here she is just like sipping a cup of coffee and then her own child is like being taken away from.
Speaker 1: Her like what the? Hell baby is still? Crying SO i whip out the.
Speaker 3: Booby oh, yeah just in front of and see These, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just breaking breaking your ears an aggressive motor. BOAT i can't.
Speaker 2: PRAY i never seen that video where it's like Boob karate and there's like These russian women that are like using their boobs to like like crush uh cinder.
Speaker 1: Blocks i've never seen. That well that sounds.
Speaker 3: You don't watch that side of. PORNO i, YEAH i GUESS i missed Boob. Karate the only STUFF i. Category he just hasn't surfaced itself in my algorithm. Yet, Karen, look she's exposing herself to.
Speaker 1: What shy old, dude she's breastfeeding her, Kid, like shouldn't you understand being a? Mother?
Speaker 3: Yeah like What Obviously karen is not a great, mother not winning Any mother of The year award. There karen's a bottle. Feeder ino, HER i ignore. Her the baby finally calms. Down the police came and they asked us each what Happened. Karen she exposed herself to her my, daughter and then assaulted.
Speaker 1: Me bro.
Speaker 3: The. Police at least there's probably reason with the, police. Right we, hope we. Hope me scared That i'm going to. Jail that is not. True that is not. True she tried to steal my baby AND i was just protecting. Her luckily the coffee place had. Cameras there we, go there we. Go she got arrested for attempted kidnapping AND i have to go to court next.
Speaker 1: Month oh so this is, like this is a whole. Saga this is going, down and there is an. Update let's hear the. Update what happens with the.
Speaker 3: Judge we go to court On april fourteenth for the criminal charges Against karen for attempted, kidnapping criminal. Charges oh, yeah we're it's going. DOWN i did NOT i didn't expect to update before the court, date but then this. Happened me and the baby went to the park in the morning and we got back around. Eleven there's a man standing on their porch looking. Lost baby was in her. Stroller. SLEEPING i put my hand in my purse and onto my. Mace CAN i help? You random? Dude, Uh i'm looking for first, name last. NAME i got a package for. Her he pulls out A he pulls.
Speaker 1: Out a thick.
Speaker 3: Envelope i'm TALKING CARDI b level. Fick i'm. HER i can take. IT i take THE CARDI b thick envelope as soon as it's in my. HANDS i signed for as soon as it's in my, hands AND i signed for. It random guy rips off a fake mustache and the delivery. Hat you've been. Had he reveals his identity a legal. Intern, cool, cool, cool you're being sued by the, way good.
Speaker 1: LUCK i would love to have that. Job, actually that would be.
Speaker 3: Fun, honestly serving people sounds. Amazing it sounds really. Fun maybe maybe that's maybe that's our next. Show you've been.
Speaker 1: Served it's just serving for random random. People that's so.
Speaker 3: Funny for the most ridiculous lawsuits possible like, this how do we get that? JOB i THINK i think we could create an open call TO i, mean you've got a lawsuit and you need you looking for someone to serve call us let us. Know we'll make content from. It, yeah that's. Right i'm being sued By. Karen why would the woman who tried to snatch my baby be suing? Me how much damage COULD i have? Afflicted, well APPARENTLY i did twenty five thousand in damage in this in this envelope about ten million pages detailing me about how she's suing me for everything wrong in her. LIFE i broke her, note so she's suing me for medical bills of, course emotional damage to her and her child's anxiety depression because of, me and the kid HAS ptsd from the INCIDENT.
Speaker 1: Ptsd, okay just come, on.
Speaker 3: Bullshit Finally i'm being sued for slander and character assassination because how DARE i because how DARE i say she tried to steal my?
Speaker 1: Baby? Wow, dude this is.
Speaker 3: Garbage it, is it, is and there's a final. Update, okay the please tell me the court threw it out or. Something the court session was long and. Boring entitled dad entered the picture and made racist statements to my husband what their lawyer tried to make me look like a demon And karen look like a. Saints the charges and verdicts For karen were as, follows assault. Guilty oh disorderly conduct. Guilty, oh disturbing the peace, GUILTY. Yo attempted kidnapping not. Guilty, okay that's. Interesting she was sentenced to eighteen months of, probation forty hours of community, service thirty hours of anger, management and almost one thousand dollars in. Fines this all goes on her permanent criminal, record and if she violates anything in her probation or does or just doesn't do what's required of, her she will spend those eighteen months in. Prison, wow Finally karen gets some. Justice, wow and no Peace scott.
Speaker 1: Free. Right it looks like. Nothing nothing is like a damn.
Speaker 2: Dude see that's like this this, crazy like, this this one, action this this This karen decides to steal one baby and then she has a whole world of her coming at.
Speaker 1: Her, LEGALLY i.
Speaker 3: Would love to, know like a scientific breakdown of what happens in these people's, Brains like what just like
Speaker 1: The monkeys clapping, symbols, accurate, accurate