Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NFL season is going strong, and Draft Kings sports Book is hooking new customers up with an offer that's even stronger. Bet five bucks on any game this week to score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets, and DraftKings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of a sweetener offer every game day this October. Get in on game day greatness. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets when you bet five on the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's cold Shannon.
Speaker 2: Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 3: The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one A hundred gambler dot net in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help us available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, We're alive. Night cowt. I'm your favorite. UNC.
Speaker 2: Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five. One of the greatest route runners in NFL history. Chance, Oh Joe Sinko Johnson, We're all live. Oh Joe, were backing Beth. We backing Beth bro I love it.
Speaker 1: We gotta work on that introduction, man, we gotta work on induct You need to get.
Speaker 5: The introduction right.
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, O Joe sing go Chad Johnson the greatest, the greatest route runner.
Speaker 5: Of all time, one of the few. You come on, man, we got to do this.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll work. We're gonna work on it.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go out there and not run a better route to Davonte Adams right now, I'll give you that title.
Speaker 3: All right, you say ain't ain't nothing but a number.
Speaker 5: It ain't. It ain't there ain't nothing but the number. It's not because it ain't thirty two teams.
Speaker 1: I can't make right now, fifty five years old guarantee yet.
Speaker 2: That two thirty two n I A teams not. The Raiders beat the Packers seventeen thirteen. George Love throws the game ceiling pick in the end long with forty five seconds left in the ball game. He finishes sixteen or thirty one hundred and eighty two yards, zero touchdown, three picks.
Speaker 3: This game was very, very winnable for the Packers.
Speaker 2: Jordan Love played bashing that there's no well, there's no way around it.
Speaker 3: He cost his team tonight. He did.
Speaker 5: It was a defensive game.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a game, and if you watched the first half, the first half, you might have doze off a little bit. You might have dozed off in the first half a little bit.
Speaker 5: They didn't hit. Jordan lovedn't have a deep ball, a deep pass completion until the third quarter of about seven minutes ago.
Speaker 1: To Christian Watson. I think it might have been a blown coverage. He had Wesh Watson down the sideline and The game itself didn't get exciting until what the last two minutes. If you want to be honest, if you want to be honest, it was. It was almost a snooze fast and I was upset. We I'm gonna get back to the game.
Speaker 5: I was upset.
Speaker 1: I thought about the matchup between DeVante Adams and Jay Alexander.
Speaker 5: That's all I was worried about.
Speaker 1: I put the tweet up, I put the popcorn, and this is gonna be worth the price of admission. What did they do to Devanta Adams entire game? They bracketed him. They bracketed him, whether he was on the inside, the w on the outside. I was really excited to see the matchup between Jiyle Alexander, Rasul Douglas and DeVante Adams. And I didn't get that because Jacoby Myers went slap ass off.
Speaker 3: He went slaps and that's what you need?
Speaker 5: You got, Yeah, you got it?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, No, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I said, you got to have somebody to pick up the slack if they gonna say, you know what, the packers said, DeVante Adams is not going to win or beat us tonight.
Speaker 5: And that's exactly what they did.
Speaker 1: And Jacobe Meyer stepped up and played a hell of a goddamn game.
Speaker 3: And that's what you have to have.
Speaker 2: You have to have a guy on the opposite side that when they take the number one away, when the defense say, you know what, we refuse to let seventeen. We don't believe anybody else can beat us. We know seventeen because he has a resume that says he's one of the he's one of the best in the game and has an opportunity to be one of the best in NFL history.
Speaker 3: So we know what East k Bluff, Jakobe.
Speaker 2: Myers, if you can beat us, oh well, we walked to the center the field at the end of the game and.
Speaker 3: We tip I had to it. I had to you the things that I used that I.
Speaker 2: Like about I think one of the greatest things that I learned about liked about Tom Brady and watching him over twenty years. He understood early on what type of game it was going to be. If it was going to be an offensive game, he like, I need to be on my best behavior. I need to make sure I'm throwing I got a I gotta stay nippin tug right there with Peyton Manny right there with Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, whoever the case.
Speaker 3: May be, excuse me, Patrick Mahomes, or whoever the case may be.
Speaker 2: But if it was a defensive battle, he also understood that I can't take unnecessary risks. I can't put my defense on short fields. I can't make their job tougher than what it needs to be. Jordan Love, I think as he matures in this league, he'll understand early on what type of game this is going to be and points are going to be at a premium and the last thing you need to do is to put your defense on short fields.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: And the fact of the matter is, come into this game, the Raiders only had one interception and for a game since the season started.
Speaker 5: Hell, they had three to Night.
Speaker 1: And because it was a defensive game, Jordan Love has to understand and know I have to protect the ball. I gotta protect the ball because it's hard for us to score. We're getting in it, we're getting close to the red zone. But the Raiders defense was a ben but don't break type of defense to Night, and the opportunities that you do get just allowed to facilitate the ball and whatever the rateers.
Speaker 5: Allow you to have.
Speaker 1: Then if you got to, if you got to dink and knuck the whole night, then so be it. Dylan had Dylan had a decent game, moving the ball up and down the field, and you know, take what they give you. But then some of the deep shots, letting some of the balls go, not reading the defense, staring down, staring down your receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's second interception. I don't know what he was looking at because has Spleen not picked it? Hey, a little line cross I think that was crossing behind it. Anybody was gonna pick it or at least knock it down. So I don't know what he was looking at because, like you said, he was staring the receiver down the entire way.
Speaker 3: So Spleen just followed this, just followed his eyes.
Speaker 2: But he's going to have to understand is that the type of ball game that he's in, the last thing, because points will at a premium.
Speaker 3: Nobody's really moving the ball.
Speaker 2: The last thing that I want to do is set my defense up on a short field because the Raiders offense was struggling to move the ball also, so you just don't want to give them short field position because the worst case scenario. They walk on the field, kick a field goal, and now you've gifted them three point Jimmy G was twenty two or thirty one two, one touchdown, one bad interception. But the one thing about Jimmy G is that he like they took Davante away early, but when they got in that red zone they started working it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mostactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out why you walked the Sam backer. Why would you put Smith in that situation? Why would you why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they were doing, but I'm glad they did. I don't know what they were doing, but I'm glad they did. At some point, at some point in that game, I was angry. I was seeing they're angry that the fact that the Raiders are allowing the Packers to dictate whether he can get the ball or not. So were going through a whole game, we went to we almost got to the third quarter. I'm like, wait a minute, man, he got one catch of the half.
Speaker 5: So you allowing another team.
Speaker 1: To dictate what we're allowed to do or what we're going to do offensively. Sometimes you got to be the aggressor. I don't I don't like that even though Jacoby was able to get off John Jacob was able to do what he.
Speaker 5: Did and trying to keep the change moving.
Speaker 1: And Jacoby Myers obviously had a hell of a game, But come on, offensively, we can't allow a team to.
Speaker 5: Take away our number one threat. You can't. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't. Let me tell you why. I'm going to disagree.
Speaker 2: If I got a Patrick Mahomes, if I got a Tom Brady, a Peyton Mann in one of those elite level quarterbacks, right, what did Jimmy G knowing to do? Turn the ball over? So you really want Jimmy G forcing the ball in bracket covering.
Speaker 5: Not not forcing the ball. But we just we wait a minute.
Speaker 1: There's there's film on somebody by the name of Pooka Nikoua, Pooka Nicaia Nicoa.
Speaker 5: Did I say the right way? Sorry for but your name.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 5: I know you're gonna see this. I love you anyway.
Speaker 1: But do you see what they do with him as a rookie, as a rookie being able to come we can it's this is a copycat league.
Speaker 5: What do we do copycat copy what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing with some with some of the stuff that the Rams are doing, and it into your offense for DeVonta Adams because he can do the same guy.
Speaker 5: Damn shit.
Speaker 2: Unless you come in with a big name, they're not respecting poking the coup.
Speaker 3: That's just I'm sorry, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: And now he's having an outstanding season, and he had thirty nine catchups for over five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yards in his first four games.
Speaker 2: But he's not coming coming in with the cachet of saying Randy Moss and so they're not gonna pay him the kind of attention that they're playing Davante Adams. So now we got davontem I'm not letting Davonte get off. Okay, I'm gonna and Jimmy g The last thing I want Jimmy g is forcing anything. Take the swing, take the check down, take the wide open. But when you because he's turnal, you already know he's furnaled with us. They call him Jimmy Gag for a reason.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: His name is porn star. His name is porn star. Jimmy I ain't never heard Jimmy gad. That's that's a new one.
Speaker 5: Porn star.
Speaker 2: Jimmy so so the Raiders getta much need to win. The Packers, man, they're gonna be kicking themselves because this game was very, very winnable for them. Jordan Love's gonna have to understand the type of game that he's in. It might be a game that he he used to throw for three hundred yards and three or four touchdown, but this wasn't the night.
Speaker 3: This wasn't the night that he needed to dress up. He needed to bring work boots, a hard hat. This was the type of game. This was going to be, not.
Speaker 2: An up and down, a race card type of ball game. But I think what this is the first season starting. It was third or fourth year in the league, So that's gonna come with time, and I think the coach will get him in there. He'll say, look, son, these type of games happened, but you need to understand earlier what type of game that we're going to be in and play and play football accordingly.
Speaker 1: And this is this is a funny thing about it. Jordan Love is having a good year. He's not having a bad year, he's not having a down year. But the fact that the shoes that he has to feel he's playing exceptionally well to this point, outside of tonight, I mean outside of tonight and a few other games and a few other mistakes that he's made. Obviously, it's his first time starting. And you know, once you get your feet we and you get your you get your kids. Grinding mistakes and knights like this you will learn from when you watch film and you won't make him later on in the future.
Speaker 2: Yes, going back, Michael called out George Kettle for wearing the f Dallas T shirt, said killll shirt made the game way more personal. He also said the forty nine nine ers will laugh not cry later. He also said, I don't think the forty nine ers are at or at a higher level than us. I think we're the same caliber, playoff team, same talent, same standards. Yes, I just feel like we need to reconsider and fix some things. The score doesn't really show what happened out there? Yeah does Yeah? Oh, Joe, I don't know, maybe because I really don't. I don't watch TV with the sound when I'm watching sporting events, so maybe.
Speaker 5: But was he at the game? It was nothing, Yeah, he was there. He was there. But that's how you feel about his team. I like it too.
Speaker 1: For one listen Mika, Michael, Mikai, and Mackay. I be butchering everybody named Michael, Michael, Mike, but he's not lying to himself because he feels that team is that haliber, especially defensively.
Speaker 5: They just didn't show up that night. They just didn't show us.
Speaker 1: You have nights like that, You know that, right, KNIGHTE like this side wish that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had the same conversation with ray Lewison and Rod Woodson early in the two thousand season. I say, you do realize they don't take defensive to the Super Bowl. They take teams, so it don't matter how good you are. So he keeps saying, oh, I'm good, We're good, We're good. But you can't go anywhere without that offense. Right, Did he see that they didn't get scoop and scores, they didn't get pick six, and they didn't run a punt back.
Speaker 3: They dropped forty two on y'all? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I ask your question? Yeah, can ask your question. I'm raising a hand.
Speaker 1: So do you think that Cowboys offense with all the weapons that they had, Brandon Cook, Cedy Lamb, Tony Pollard, do you think they're gonna continue to play like that offensively through throughout the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: You know, you know things, you know things are going to turn around at some point, that that offense is going to be hitting on all cylinders and then the tie are going to turn and then you're going to have to praise him at some point. You do know that, right, It's not gonna stay like this. It's only week five. It's only week five.
Speaker 2: Okay, week five, So I'm gonna take week five of the twenty twenty three season. Yes, what about the seven year history we got of Dak Prescott leading this Cowboys offense?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, not a large enough sample size. Hold on last time. I check every time the Cowboys have played. The last time with Dak Prescott at the Helm, they've been in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: So every left, I mean, I mean, we you happen. You're basing everything off.
Speaker 1: The past, the fact that you have a chance, the fact that the Cowboys are always in contention each and every year.
Speaker 5: That's step one, are they really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're making the playoffs, you're gonna tell you threw you three games away from.
Speaker 5: Three games away from the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Hell out, five thousand miles from China.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, State, Wait, stay with me now, because they're thirty two teams, right, they're thirty two teams in the NFL. There's certain teams that have hopes of being or being in the position to actually even have an opportunity to play in the playoffs, but they know good and goddamn well they ain't gonna be there. At least, the Cowboys can go into every season knowing with Dak at the helm, Okay, we're gonna beat in playoff contention, Let's fix what we need to fix to make sure we can get past the goddamn first round.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys, the Cowboys or the team that dresses us up, put on their sun, put on the you know, they dressed to the nine. They got on the ninth designer, and they go out and don't get one number. The Cowboys do this every year. You already know how to go in. They're gonna make the playoffs and they lose it in the first round. When was the last time, you know, oh, Joe, I mean, I'm trying to think, last time in ninety.
Speaker 3: Ninety six.
Speaker 2: The last time they went it to the championship game was ninety five. So they went to the Super Bowl in one in January of ninety six. How were you in ninety five?
Speaker 5: Men? Fifty? No, no, no, I twenty six?
Speaker 3: Think go about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy that, that's crazy exactly.
Speaker 1: But but but again, obviously the brand itself America's team Jerry Jones. I mean, at some point the Ties are going to turn for the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: When when will it? Will it be this season?
Speaker 3: So? Is the star good or is it just the rating? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Forget the break, you know what, forget the brand when the product, the product on the feel is good. The product on the feel is good. It hasn't been it hasn't been good, sir, No, no, listen to me. Now, the product is good. Dak Prescott, stay with me.
Speaker 5: I want you to do me a favor.
Speaker 1: I want you to compare Dak Dak Prescott's stats to Patrick Mahomes so far this season, and watch how identical they are. I know, you got somebody right down in front of you. I know, let me stop you.
Speaker 3: I know, good, damn well, you just didn't compare that.
Speaker 1: I'm not no, no, no, no, no no no, I'm not comparing them as quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Understand. I Listen to me.
Speaker 1: I see statistically to this point the quarter poll in this season, where we are right now. Let's do a side by side comparison to the stats so you can see how close they are in comparison to where we are right now at the quarter pole in Week five.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to listen, and I'm being respectful to everybody. I'm just saying, compare them where they are right now. I know, I know, I know what you're gonna say, I know what you want to say, But just just stay with me a little bit.
Speaker 5: Do the comparison statistically.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean for you, I mean you, do you understand you I mean, you don't like criticizing players, but you get.
Speaker 5: I'm criticizing, not criticizing.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how disrespectful you are to Patrick Mahomes. But I just said talking about stats. Patrick Mahold is four and one. Patrick Maholds a two time League MVP, a two times Super Bowl MVP, two five thive yards either and you said you know what you just said.
Speaker 3: You say, compare dacks that well.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this season. You talk about what Patrick Mahomes did in the past. I'm not worth it about the past. We focus on the now.
Speaker 2: The only season, the only season you should be compared is Papa Rica, pimple st Faser, all that other stuff. Patrick Mahomes and Dak Prescott do not blame in. They don't even blame blown in the same book.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like when you do that. I don't like because that's really now, what you just did is disrespectful. Listen, Dak Prescott is is you know you have your Tier one quarterbacks, right? The quarterbacks come in tiers, right, you got your Patrick Mahomes, your Joe Burrows, your Jalen Hurst, uh, your Lamar Jackson's, your Josh Allen's. Like, what you're not finna do is you're not finna sit here and tell me that would not in that tier.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. Would you take Dak Prescott over Treble Lawrence?
Speaker 1: You at me personally, I'm asking personally, Yeah, would.
Speaker 3: You take Dak Prescott over Trevor Lawrence? Right now?
Speaker 2: If I said you got one quarterback to go start the game with tomorrow, you get Treble Lawrence or Dak Prescott.
Speaker 3: Which one you take it?
Speaker 5: It don't matter either one either.
Speaker 2: You get a quarterback. Pick one, stop this wafflet you ain't Switzerland pick one.
Speaker 1: I'm going with Dak. I'm going, I'm going. I'm going Justin Herbert or Dak Prescott.
Speaker 5: I'm going with back again.
Speaker 1: Again saying why, madam, you can ask your question, can ask your question with all due respect that Justin Herbert and Trevor Lawrence. What do they do that much? God damn better than Dak Prescott? What do that much? God damn better than Dak Prescott.
Speaker 3: Let's be right here.
Speaker 2: Throw touchdowns, not interceptions. So if hold on interceptions, what are you doing? Did you realize that led the league in interception after missing?
Speaker 1: That was last year? We still talking about last year. How many interceptions he had yesterday? Oh he had three, but he had one up until that point. That was they were in this situation. He was forced to throw the ball.
Speaker 5: That is right. That is why that happened.
Speaker 3: Now, hold on, Holo, I want you to say that you said he was in a situation.
Speaker 5: He was forced forced to throw the ball because of the scorer. Yes, because of the score.
Speaker 2: Another word, when he wasn't up forty to nothing, thirty eight to three, twenty seven to nothing.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, he couldn't put the he couldn't hurt the cowboy.
Speaker 3: Think about what you just failed.
Speaker 5: Listen, we listen.
Speaker 1: We have to understand situational football. To understand situational football and understand the position that they were in at the time, where you're forced to throw the ball and all the goddamn the great probably the best defense outside of the guy damn Philadelphia Eagles. All they had to do was have a god damn umbrella and play shell and it's easy to pick the ball off based on the predicament that the Cowboys were in.
Speaker 2: Let me mask your question. They weren't playing shell to start the game. Who played shell to start the game? Okay, yes, that's the game.
Speaker 3: I'm playing shell coverge.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: So now again, Now I got to see you talk about this year. Let's go this year. I've got a seven year sample size right now. If seven years long enough, because normally in medical studies they do studies like this, They study diseases for the length of time that Dak Prescott's been in the league, and they can give you some really good data.
Speaker 3: And what does the data show you about Dak Prescott.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what the data shows you.
Speaker 1: That the data shows you also that Dak prest Dak excuse me, Dak Prescott gives you a better chance than everybody else out there that is available, because there's a reason that they're available, and Dak Prescott is in the position that he's in. There's a reason that Dak Prescott got has got damn money from Jerry Jones for a reason that there's a reason, because he gives them their best chance to win.
Speaker 5: Things aren't going the way they should right now, right now, hold on, we.
Speaker 1: Only in week five. We can't give we can't we can't hit the panic button just yet.
Speaker 2: Compared to first of all, and you said something that was factually incorrect. Patrick Mahomes has ten touchdowns, Dak Prescott has five. Okay, ten to five, so two to one in the same amount of games. So you wonder you want to you want to rephrase what you said earlier. I'll give an opportunity.
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't want to rephrase anything.
Speaker 1: I just meant, uh, the totality of all of all statistics that come with the quarterback in general.
Speaker 5: But we don't need that. We don't need to get into that right now. We don't need to get into that.
Speaker 2: We just put a pole up because we're doing live on YouTube, and they said, who would you rather have Justin Herbert or Dak Rest.
Speaker 3: Right now, Justin Herbert is winning ninety of the votes that got ten.
Speaker 5: Wait, huh they what you sure we put.
Speaker 2: We put a pole up live? We canna put it you on Trevor LARTs? Can we put another pole up to Trevor LARTs?
Speaker 1: Didn't people them? People play football? Them people that's Poland? Did they play football?
Speaker 3: They don't play football?
Speaker 1: Who don't play? Who don't play I'm just telling you, I'm just for me, for me. Everybody has an opinion. Everybody has an opinion. You know some people some people go traveling.
Speaker 2: Some people let you hide behind to ask you a question. If okay, I take thirty two general managers, Yeah, and I give them a pick. You get Dak Prescott of Trevor Lawrence. How many boats? How many? How many? How many gms? Taking Dak Prescott over Trouble Lawrence? Now we make decisions.
Speaker 5: We don't know, we don't know how we know. That's a hypothetical question.
Speaker 1: That's what you do because when they ask you to pick the game, you pick it hypothetically because you don't know.
Speaker 3: You do realize that's why you're here.
Speaker 1: So you think, are you think all thirty two GM's gonna go, gonna go with Trevor?
Speaker 2: I did say all thirty two? But I get you, I get you. I bet you.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrence get more votes than Dak Prescott based off what? Based off what I'm just asking based off what? What are we basinged off of? What are we basing off of? I'll take old Joe. Listen, I'm saying Dak Prescott's resume is better than Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 5: So how to hell everybody picking?
Speaker 3: How he leave?
Speaker 5: Falling over a Dak?
Speaker 3: Already? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Trevor Lawrence, Treubor Lawrence, Trevor lawnce is in year three?
Speaker 5: You know that right?
Speaker 2: And tema Trevor Lawrence went down twenty seven others. Then in a playoff game and walk somebody? Do you realize Trevor Lawrence is getting more balls than that he had, not even one percent?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what you need?
Speaker 1: Some wrong with your meetia, some some wrong with your great scales, some some wrong with your grading system over there some wrong with the greatest.
Speaker 2: System, because you know what people see better than they hear. See my grandfather tell me and my brother, he tell us to take the trash out. Yeah, but when he come back home, guess what. The trash was still in the corner. He said, Now, y'all told me y'all was gonna take the trash out. I see better than I here because I see the trash. But I heard what y'all saying. I hear what you say, but I see what these boats are telling me.
Speaker 5: Right of the vote, you know, you know what, you know what I think?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: I think what where where?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 5: People are swayed and swindled because of the.
Speaker 1: Media and and and and the love for the Cowboys and the attention that they get as the team. I think they're happy when things aren't going well. So when we do small things like this, just very small things, like a simple voting on who people would rather a Trevor Lawrence or Dak Prescott, they automatically just go with the opposing player because they just sick of anything Cowboys related.
Speaker 2: I bet you Jared Jones would take would take Trevor Lawrence or justin Herbert right now over that Prescott, I bet you.
Speaker 1: And I bet I bet I bet something, bet something. I bet you he will something because I know you know Jerry, and I know he answered the question because he liked the attention and he liked he.
Speaker 2: Like answering that question because he Yeah, he ain't gonna answer that question.
Speaker 3: Nor should he.
Speaker 2: But you know something, you don't need something you don't even ask because you already know the answer.
Speaker 5: Never that, Never that, my grandma said.
Speaker 1: My grandma always said, question now that that's not asked?
Speaker 5: And have you looking like a fool? No, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't even have to as you don't have to ask if water wet.
Speaker 5: That's that's how you that's how.
Speaker 2: You are you asking if water were? Are you asking if fire hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Fire is hot?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you don't even have to ask.
Speaker 5: Do you? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm to say.
Speaker 2: It now, hold on, But but I'm looking what what when some listen, I can see if the forty nine is one on a walk off field goal.
Speaker 3: I can see if they put a last minute drive.
Speaker 2: How can you say you close to someone that stumps you out, that beats you forty two tens.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about what what Mike said that he has to feel that way?
Speaker 5: What is it supposed to say?
Speaker 1: And obviously the disrespect, well, I don't want to say disrespect because I'm all for the engagement.
Speaker 3: So that's what it took. It took a shirt. Now they kicked your ass out of the playoff the last two years.
Speaker 5: Now that you should have been personally, it should have been personal, right, right, right?
Speaker 3: Right? Holdok?
Speaker 2: Did you see Greenlaw pick hollowed up off his foot.
Speaker 3: Beating and dump him on his head. That wasn't personal to you.
Speaker 2: But George Kittle holding up his shirt the Cowboys, now.
Speaker 3: You teed off? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That got to listen.
Speaker 1: We we have to understand understand the landscape of what the Cowboys had to deal with. Arguably the best, the best statistically and the product on the field.
Speaker 3: Offensively was the best.
Speaker 1: The defense is good, though, the defense is good. Now, come on, I don't don't do that.
Speaker 5: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get games like that. Some you got some, you got some. You got some games. Your quarterbacks with four five hundred yards, you got some games to throw for one eighty two hundred. They just happen to be one of those games.
Speaker 2: Remember, Remember I just told you I see better than I hear. Now, hear what you're telling me about that defense. But what did you see?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw they didn't have a they didn't have a good game. I saw that based on the juggernaut they had to go against the juggernaut of Deebo Samuels, the juggering out of brand, jugging out of a rock party that lives with a roommate.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you just hold on.
Speaker 2: You just told me the Cowboys were juggernaut. You named that.
Speaker 1: Wait, whoa the cow The Cowboys have been a juggernaut defensively outside of two mishap games. Why the airs on the Cardinals and the one against against the forty nine ers?
Speaker 5: Are we taking that away from them?
Speaker 2: Are the Cowboys a team or are they just the defense? Because I'm confused right now. Long you keep talking.
Speaker 5: What is their identity?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Every every team has their identity? Where where's the Cowboys identity?
Speaker 3: When are you gonna mention their offense?
Speaker 1: That's not their identity right now? Their identity?
Speaker 2: Told me, you just told me. You mentioned Dak, you mentioned Pollard, you mentioned CD Lamb. You mentioned Brandon Cook, you mentioned Gallup, Gallop, you mentioned all those guys. Now all of a sudden, you ain't mentioned none of them. You talked about the defense, and you just got forty two dropped on.
Speaker 1: I know, and I was trying to explain to you game the game, game, listen, game the game.
Speaker 5: Things is gonna is gonna, It's gonna change.
Speaker 1: This is one both both both both sides of the ball was flat. The offense, indeed, was flat.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is your how is how young is your youngest child? One? Okay? What's the next age after that?
Speaker 5: Thirteen?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I want you to explain it to me like I'm thirteen. The cowboys situation, So your thirteen year old comes, it comes, he or she comes and sit down to you and to ask your question. I want you to explain the Dallas Cowboys in that situation, that demolition job that they got put on.
Speaker 3: Them last night. Explain it to me as if I'm thirteen.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're thirteen years old and you my son, I'm gonna tell you, son.
Speaker 2: They got the ass kick. Now move on there, just like go outside and play with your friend.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna curse. But just like, just like that, just like that, that's a good that's a good one. But listen, the funny thing you ain't, Shannon. You know the NFL. You you understand how it works. One week you look horrible, one week you look horrible, and next week, man, they're gonna be flying Colors looking like America's team.
Speaker 3: They play.
Speaker 1: Just that's just the way the Giants.
Speaker 2: They play, the Jets, they play the Patriots, they played the Commander somebody like that. To have an NF offense, sure they will. But what happens when they play someone that have a comparable offense, they have a comparable play caller?
Speaker 3: What have we seen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, all right, you're right. I can.
Speaker 2: Most of the forty nine ers rosters have played in three or four, the three of the last four NFC title games. Something that got Cowboys. Half the Cowboys was in elementary school the last time they played, or Julie, you're high at the latest the last time they was in an NFC title game. Because I'm trying to think, the oldest player on that roster might be Tyron Smith. Tyron Smith is probably thirty four, so I'm so at ninety five.
Speaker 3: He probably was about eleven years of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you realize the last time they played the NFC title game, Tony Poller wasn't.
Speaker 1: Being born in ninety ninety But the last the last NFC title game was what ninety six and ninety five?
Speaker 2: It was the ninety five seasons for but you know it rolled into the hold on, let's just say it rolled in the ninety sixth and Tony Poller still wasn't born.
Speaker 5: Hey, so you ain't gonna you ain't gonna get a cowboy.
Speaker 1: No type of grace huh no, no type of grace, no type, no type of no type of leon see, no nothing.
Speaker 3: CD Lamb wasn't even born. I'm easy.
Speaker 2: So you keep on talking about what the cowboys see you basing on the cowboys. Fans are living in the past. You say, well, Shanta, come to this year. I'm coming to this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the cowboy see the cowboy three and two?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Cowboy three? Is you right?
Speaker 1: Cowboys cowboys above above five hundred right? Yes, Okay, you don't need to hit no panting button.
Speaker 3: Were born in ninety nine, man, born in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy, man, we're getting old man.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys been living on ninety five and beyond. They've been living on the Triplets for a long time. The Trippers old man. The Tripping granddad's Michael, granddad him. It might be a grand dead for all I know. I ain't talked to him in a minute.
Speaker 1: Boy might be that's crazy, like when you when you put the numbers behind it, when people were born that are playing now, like we were getting old man.
Speaker 3: Now. Some teams have a standard.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs, the standing is division in the AFC title super Bowl, the forty nine er Division, NFC Title super Bowl.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys we.
Speaker 2: Got the most views, we got the most rabid fans. We love, we sell more t shirts and playing for that? You did anybody that's yaw standard? Jerry all Jerry cares about. Look at the brand. You even mentioned the brand.
Speaker 5: Brand it is.
Speaker 1: It is the strongest brand of all thirty two teams. It just seems it's the way it is. Je I'm sure Jerry wanted to win some titles too.
Speaker 3: No, he don't.
Speaker 2: He wants to win his way. He wants to win his way. That's what he coaches.
Speaker 5: His way work before it didn't it, No, No, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Oh. With Jimmy, why you got your see the difference seals.
Speaker 2: See he wasn't able to swallow his pride and doe do realize the last time they won a Super Bowl, Michael Urban was twenty eight years of age, emmn Filth was twenty six, Troy Aikman was twenty eight. They were in the absolute pride and Jerry ruined him because of his ego.
Speaker 3: You see what he go? Do you see what that'll do? Tell you think about it.
Speaker 2: They had a young Larry Allen, Larry Allen might have been, might be the greatest offensive lineman ever was probably twenty four.
Speaker 3: Real deal twenty five, and Jerry ego and they had prime.
Speaker 1: Huh you think ego got in a way or that just the business, the nature of the business or the nature of this business.
Speaker 2: Jerry got upset with Jimmy because he couldn't get credit because it was Jimmy that was doing everything and Jerry wanted some of the credit.
Speaker 3: And see that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So Jimmy, jim I mean not Jimmy, Jerry Jones is getting in his own way bait.
Speaker 2: See mister crowd, Mr crowd, said, I don't care y'all ain't got to give me none. I'll signed the checks, but I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 2: I ain't got one, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, six. I got six of these things.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see what. Yeah, you're right, you're right something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I never thought about it like that though, I never I never thought.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I tell people all the time that, like, well, my grandmother basically raised me. She got on a training came and got me at three months. My daddy came back and got me at seven months. And I've been I was with my grandmother for two years for since I was two years of age, And.
Speaker 3: People like, well, you know your mom.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I said, because sometimes the best decisions don't involve you. My mama could have felt some type of way talking about them by you know what, kids, I gave birth to them. No, they come with me, she say, Nah, my kids would be better situated instead of being on the South side of Chicago in rule South Georgia.
Speaker 3: But Jerry couldn't see past that.
Speaker 2: He would rather blow it up and get credit as opposed to sit back, keep his mob shut and keep winning those titles. But hey, that's not the hero nor there because young Emmitt, young Troy, young Mike Irvin and that team ain't walking through that door again.
Speaker 5: Right, you're right.
Speaker 1: You know what you got, but make the most of what you got, make the most.
Speaker 2: Look here, Jerry is releasing injury reports. Who's gonna play? He's talking to the team.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine? I couldn't even imagine. And I was mister b I only had two owners miss to be in art Modell. I could imagine mister be addressing us before Mike Talker does. I can't even imagine mister be talking to us before we go out.
Speaker 5: I have a question. Is that a bad thing? Having an owner that's that.
Speaker 1: Truly involved in the team, where most owners just just upstairs. And that that's Jerry. Is Jerry looking at film? Is Jerry watching film? Is Jerry at practice? No, they're telling Jerry what's going on?
Speaker 3: Stop it? Oh chuall? No, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, I never played for the Cowboy.
Speaker 1: I just look, I'm from the outside looking in like you you you you a little bit more, you know more on the inside as opposed to what's.
Speaker 2: Going to do?
Speaker 3: I know owners they watching no game film.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: He's getting told what Mike macarthury, and he goes all that there and regurgitates it and then everybody. Man, you see Jerry Man, Jerry ain't watching not one tape. Jerry do ain't watching Scott It one college player, one free agent. He get the report written up, and that's fine. I got no prot of it, right, But this nottion that Jerry is doing what all this?
Speaker 1: No, Jimmy, listen, Honestly, I didn't know because he speaks so much on the team and his involvement in what's going on.
Speaker 5: I really thought he.
Speaker 1: Was really like like day to day, like in the trenches like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not just being honest.
Speaker 3: He ain't watching.
Speaker 2: Did you see the forty liner fan proposed to the Cowboys fan?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: Wait, wait wait wait who proposed to say yes?
Speaker 3: She did say yes.
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, well that's gonna be that's gonna be a crazy household man.
Speaker 3: But no, it's it's not as crazy as you think.
Speaker 2: It's not like an Eagles fan or a Cowboys fan proposing to somebody in the other You know, that's a division.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking like, Okay.
Speaker 2: A forty nine a cowboy proposing to an eagle, or or Washington football team proposing to a cowboy, or a giant proposing to an eagle now I'm like now, or an Alabama proposing to an alburd. Now I'm gonna say, Man, that gonna be a mys Yeah, thats gonna be a myss house there, because I don't know. I mean, oh, Joe, could you could you day or marry someone when the rival is as intense as that, because you know that they stand on their side, you stand on your side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I definitely could. Because you got to remember that's only six months out of the year. Football season is only six months out the year. So am I able to compartmentalize and remember and think I am marrying this woman in front of the man upstairs for goodness and health. I forgot the words of the thing, but for them three hours when that game is on, Man, I don't even see you.
Speaker 3: We bring it up?
Speaker 2: Well, God, the man upstairs, No, she better not bring it up. If my whole team beat mine, that would the man upstairs know that because he know how I'm wire. I ain't gonna even lie somebody. If somebody don't like Go James, we can't be together.
Speaker 5: Man, we ain't go James?
Speaker 3: Who Lebron.
Speaker 2: While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Take it from me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time. The fast and growing ticket app in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive flash deals and sponsored deals on games and concerts daily. The Zone deals you pick the section and game Time picks the seat for an average savings of eighteen percent, and with game Time guarantee you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the guests work out of buying tickets.
Speaker 3: With game Time.
Speaker 2: Download the game Time app, creat an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 3: Terms apply again. Download game Time app.
Speaker 2: End of the code Nightcap that's inn Ightcap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, last minute tickets, Lord's Price guaranteed.
Speaker 5: Man, I got it. I got it. I got a real good story about Lebron too.
Speaker 1: When it was with the heat we played. We played one on one at the ymc A. We played the twenty one.
Speaker 3: I beat him.
Speaker 5: I beat him twenty one seventeen. No I ain't, they said, listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can tell the way you I could tell the way you look. You can't shoot. No, who man, listen, I wouldn't lie to you. That's why I took my glasses off. I want you to see my ass Like I'm really like that on the court. On the court, I'm like that. I beat Lebron twenty one.
Speaker 3: I heard the lying eyes.
Speaker 5: Nah, no, man, listen, you know me, I mean lazy man.
Speaker 1: I trust me. I lie for you before I lie to you. Man, you lying to me too, I'm not man. I beat him twenty one seventeen for one thousand dollars, Like I'm like, I'm like that on the court. And he didn't know that until we played with Like god damn, oh, Joe, you quick as hell. I caught him off the dribble and he fell like, yeah, I'm like that. I just chose not to play basketball.
Speaker 3: I like soccer.
Speaker 2: You you played, You played the sport you're supposed to play. You wasn't gonna be able to play any other sport.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a hoop of First I'm I'm a soccer player. Then I'm a hooper. Listen, First of all, you didn't see a so you never saw soccer ball until you got to college.
Speaker 3: He was born in Living City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, but I'm just saying, listen, I got another and I ain't. I ain't trying to you know, I ain't trying to name drop none, asked Carmelo as d Wade and asked Westbrook what I did to him? We played one on one when they was prepping for the season. They came to me to get ready for the season.
Speaker 3: What on an NBA?
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about real life, working on transition, working on working on footwork.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: They came to me.
Speaker 1: Man, I used to do them boys in man, I could have I could come off the off the bench for the heat right now, six Man of the Year right now.
Speaker 5: No games. I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You just think because I'm old, age ain't nothing but the number.
Speaker 2: Man, It's number is old. That's your number old thet it go Joe. We all got chef life. We all got chef.
Speaker 5: Life and mind different than everybody else's.
Speaker 2: No it ain't you know that something is going on in New England because the guy that used to never make excuses Coach Belichick blame the rookie kicker struggles on the new video board. And I'm trying to figure out because hare's Worth's argument is flawed because he never kicked without the video board, so all he knows is the video board to say the wind has changed the trajectory in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Whether that's all he knows.
Speaker 2: Now, if that was Venitari or that was Gozkowski, if that was Nick Folk, you would have a legitimate argument because they kicked before the video video board was up. But since he has no history, no prehistory, we're kicking without the video board.
Speaker 3: How's that an argument?
Speaker 1: Wait, can you help me give me, give me a little bit more context and understanding.
Speaker 5: How is it video board affecting the kicks in any way?
Speaker 2: He said, because the stadium it used to be there was no board, and so the wind the kickers took into effect. They'll took into account the wind. But this kicker is a rookie. He never kicked without the video board, So what is he taking into account?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: He's struggling.
Speaker 2: I think he's made I think he's missed four of his eight goal attempts, and so he's struggling. And so when you have the longevity that you have with Ben Terry, right, who's one of the one of the two best, I think Tuck. He and Tuck are right their neck and neck. He's just had more opportunities in bigger moments, right right right, you know the Tuck Rule game, he kicked the game with, you know, the game time field goal, and the game winner in the Super Bowl. He's walked off to Super Bowl clutch. But yes, so with that being said to I'm just trying to figure out what kind of adjustment is he making the kicker needs to make when he never kicked in the old state the stadium without the board.
Speaker 1: You know, That's that's funny that you do say that. I'm sure obviously in New England. In New England, that win is gusty at times, especially this time of year. Actually from this time of year, all the way up until up until January, it's gonna be windy. So what does the kicker need to do? What does he need to do? And adjustments that needs to make as a kicker myself. You do know I can't kick, so I can. I can make a testament to.
Speaker 3: The rocks with a bulljye, that's what you can kick. Kick.
Speaker 2: I want you to go outside tomorrow. When you go outside to get in your car, I want you to take your shoe off in the first rock you see. I want you to kick it with your big toe.
Speaker 5: Why you are you really so you don't know nothing about my resume?
Speaker 3: You don't know I was your resume.
Speaker 1: So you know I was the backup kicking for Cincinnati for the past for eleven years.
Speaker 5: Right you do know that?
Speaker 3: Right? If I can never care out? Good thing? He never got hurt, so I didn't.
Speaker 1: So you don't act like you ain't see me kick a field goal in the game and kick off when he pulled his groin. I could kick off. Who can kick off? Everybody kicked off in high school. Let me let me, let me stay this one more time. So you've never seen me kick in a game? To me and we and we won the game based on one of the field goals. I can one of the extra points. No, you know what I say? No, no, no, I saw that in the pre season. Huh so wait what preseason? Regular season? What does that matter. It's still in the game. It's in the game. In the game.
Speaker 5: But let me tell you what the kicker needs to do.
Speaker 1: What he needs to do is understand, understand the wind, Understand the trajecty and which is coming off that scoreboard, because it's gonna always be the same no matter what. When you're kicking that way facing the scoreboard.
Speaker 5: All you got to do is adjust your steps, adjust your.
Speaker 1: Steps, your alignment, take your finger, do like this, put in the air, understand where it's coming from, and make the proper adjustments that's necessary.
Speaker 5: And always kick away from the wind.
Speaker 1: Three to five inches when you kick, and it will always veer back to the middle. Boom problem solved. OK with Joe, Why would he take advice from you? Would you take advice from him if he tells you how to run a dig? Why wouldn't he tell you? Why why wouldn't he?
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, if he.
Speaker 2: Was telling you how to run a speed out or bay eight? Would you take it by from him.
Speaker 1: I listened to him, but let me, can I finish? Let me tell you something. Why wouldn't he take advice from me? Because I'm I played, I was a kick in the NFL, and I'm perfect. I'm perfect, I had perfect execution. I would justin talking about hours, I would justin talking before justin talking. I was Robbie Gold before Robbie Gold. Lead me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm taking advice from people that did this or coach this for a living.
Speaker 1: I did it for a living. I did it in a precious situation and I was clutched. Don't take that away from me. Don't take that precious moment away from me. That meant a lot. That meant that meant a lot.
Speaker 2: You drove a car with a clutch, so you had a man, So you you had a man you call okay, okay, So did you grind the clutch?
Speaker 3: You know? I mean.
Speaker 1: It might not be important to you, but the fact that my number was called to come out and kick a field goal to win a game. Whether it's preseason or not, it could have been it could have been Madden. I don't care. I was clutched and I'm one for one in life? What does that make mean?
Speaker 3: Ago? How much? How much longer? Uh?
Speaker 2: Is this situation with coach Belichick and mister Craft going.
Speaker 3: To go on?
Speaker 5: Whoao?
Speaker 2: Because you remember we talked about this last night, right, pro sports aren't like college sport. Coach K had a lifetime contract. He could have went on and on. They were never going to get rid of coach K. Coach Smith at in North Carolina Pat Summit, they had lifetime contracts because pro sports doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you don't think Bill Belichick has a lifetime contract based on what he's done for that organization? No, no, no coaches, no coach has ever had that whoa whoa ain't no coach ever, ain't never no coach ever done with Belichick is done ever.
Speaker 5: Now what we need to do is talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 1: What is it that Belichick needs to continue that reign of success that he had.
Speaker 3: With Tom Raden? Players? Stop drafting players.
Speaker 1: Wait, he he's been drafting beautifully all these all these years.
Speaker 5: So all of a sudden, now he's the problem.
Speaker 1: All you need this is that right you understand you know the NFL, Yeah, not for long?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: When you look at you look at the landscape for all the top teams in the NFL right now, they all have a great what.
Speaker 5: A great what?
Speaker 1: What are the Eagles? What do the Chiefs have? What do the Cowboys have? What the Jaguar?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Quarterbacks? Guess who picking the roster? Who picking? Who picked Matt Jones? Who picked Tom Brady? Picked?
Speaker 5: I'm saying, who picks Tom Brady? Though a picked Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Have you looked at Coach belichick record without Tom Brady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again you're not Again, this is the This is the difficulty.
Speaker 5: This is the difficulty with people.
Speaker 1: The casual fans don't understand on how hard it is they find a quality quarterback who knew Tom Brady would turn into the greatest of all time.
Speaker 5: You never know you're yelling out.
Speaker 2: Because if Coach Belichick thought he was gonna be that, they had drafted him in the first round.
Speaker 3: Now, wouldn'ey, they wouldn't have waited to the sixth round.
Speaker 2: Now now, But see, here's the thing withalk, But Tom Brady allowed Coach Belichick for all those Bethel Johnson's that was a miss, all those Chad Jackson's, that was a myth. All of those kim Brell Tompkins. That was a miss Brady race. That all those running backs that were a myth Radio erased, that all those DB's that were a miss Radio race. That yes he hit with a Richard Seymour and e Vince war Fork and are grown. But look at all those misses that he got in free agency. Remember now he drafted two tight ends and ended up cutting them and going out and signing to in free agency.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 2: Look at hold on. What was that receiver that he took number one that ended up going to Chicago?
Speaker 5: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Uh? Wait recently, yeah, Harry, Okay, okay, okay, okay, Brady. Look what Brady did? Brady got no production. But still with to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: It's tough.
Speaker 1: Though it's tough, it gives people a perspective on how important the quarterback position is and how hard it is to succeed and actually compete week the week without a quarterback and finding it, finding a really good one is very very difficult.
Speaker 5: Hold on and this you.
Speaker 2: Told me, what if I go back and serve my memory and I'm going back to my dad my data. Oh told me, playing quarterback is harder than playing quarterback.
Speaker 1: Playing dB is much more difficult. Is a much more difficult position than playing quarterback.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody knows that. I mean, I'm telling you as a form of dB myself. That was for the play receiver.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. How many teams have won the Super Bowl because of a dB?
Speaker 5: How many teams? Oh, I can tell you.
Speaker 1: I can tell you how many teams with a great dB on the opposing side shutting down half a field made it very easy for their defense to be able to function and operate and be able to do more because of how great a dB was. Prime Darrell Reeves, Samuels.
Speaker 3: Hold on you do, hold on?
Speaker 2: Have I don't know if you noticed, but did you look at the quarterback that that that time was winning Super Bowls with? One was the first ballot Hall of Fame in Steve Young, who was a two time league MVP. And the other was Troy Aigman who was a Super Bowl MVP. He had a first ballot Hall of Fame in the all time rushing leader, Emmitt Smith. He also had Michael Irvin. He also had Jerry Rice. He also had And that's not to take away prime because I saw Prime is a year older than me, So I saw Prime.
Speaker 5: I know what he is.
Speaker 2: So, but that quarterback position, that's why it's the most difficult. It's the most important position in sports. There's no other position like it.
Speaker 1: I like what you just said. I like the way you change, change the narrative. Though, did you hear the word you hear the keyword?
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 1: The most important? It's the most important positions difficult to play, No, most important, The most difficult to play is defensive back. I'm telling that we can get into it. That we can get into it. De baby, we can see it. Argue that how many how many guys?
Speaker 2: How how many guys in high school and college have moved from quarterback to play dB?
Speaker 3: Now? How many guys from moved from dB to play quarterback?
Speaker 5: Well? At what level?
Speaker 3: At what?
Speaker 5: Let me you're talking because you're not doing it. You're not doing it. That's impossible.
Speaker 3: If you that dude, you should be able to do it.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa? Well, come on, see, come on, come on now.
Speaker 2: You told me it's not You said DV is harder, so you should be able to transition.
Speaker 5: From D Do you understand? Do you see how difficult it is?
Speaker 1: To find a decent quarterback to play because the quarterback was so easy to play all thirty two teams to being contingent for the playoffs every single year. If that's the case, I'll just everybody had two hundred and fifty million dollars con tracks if that's the case.
Speaker 3: So if they're hard, so if they're harder to find a dB or.
Speaker 5: Quarterback, it's hard to find a dB.
Speaker 1: Again, Let's talk about the quality DB's in the NFL. It ain't that many of them. Huh, it's hard. It ain't that many of them either. So in the same boat, do you understand? Listen to me, shit it, come on, man, you know this. How how many dvbs are the NFL?
Speaker 5: Listen to me. How many dbs do we have in the NFL right now?
Speaker 1: The dvs according nigger say, you know what, I need you to take care of him so I can be extravagant with my defensive play calls and do what else, do whatever else I want to do on the field.
Speaker 5: How many dbs we got like that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Maybe five?
Speaker 3: Okay, what dB you say?
Speaker 2: I want you to take Tyreek or I want you to take Davonte, or I want you to take Justin Jefferson, or I want you to take Jabar Chase and I want you to lock him down. How many dbs you got doing that one on one? You got him all over the field.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, when you say when you say lockdown now, we can't lock down in this era because the game is handicaped based.
Speaker 5: On what DB's can do. Now, come on, now, come on.
Speaker 3: Now, you're coming up with all these excuses.
Speaker 1: Not an excuse. The US have change, the rules have changed. That makes the position of dB even that much more difficult. That's why it's the hardest to play.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you, Joe, O Joe, ain't nobody saying dB is harder to play it in quarterback, bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, you not listening. Man, you got you got to listen to me. You out of touch because you ain't played in thirty years. I'm only five years. You moved from the game. So I have a better understanding on what's more difficult to play.
Speaker 3: It's not, Ojo. So I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Since it's more difficult to play Megapole, Makeapoland asked NFL players that's playing right.
Speaker 2: Now, what's what's more difficult to play cornerback or quarterback.
Speaker 1: Look at look at you think about who's the best.
Speaker 3: Who's the best corn.
Speaker 5: In the league right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean here, JAYL Ramsey Latimore with a J. Terrell, We got Jarius Slay.
Speaker 3: I can keep going.
Speaker 2: I'll take Patrick Mahomes. What I'll take Pat Mahomes? Okay, I take Joe Burrow. Okay, I'll take Justin Herbert. Okay, I take Treubor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: And so I just I just named those top five I just named, and I'm gonna put them on a number one receiver and then and we're gonna we're gonna see what happened.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna like you and I take Patrick. Those guys, My receiver gonna have three hundred yards.
Speaker 5: Okay, boy, did you just hear who I named? Did you just hear who I named?
Speaker 3: Okay? JS?
Speaker 1: Darius Slade Jr. Alexander A. J. Terrell, Marshawn Lattimore. My dude to day is white man.
Speaker 5: Get healthy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, let me keep going. Wait, let me think I'm thinking of man, the map to about man and the man. Get it off the muscle in your face.
Speaker 5: What you want to do? We're going to work. We're gonna get busy. I ain't just about no playing no zone.
Speaker 1: I ain't playing no zone or playing I come to my in your mouth and your grill.
Speaker 3: And they like.
Speaker 2: The people and for the people at home. Oho kick the p a team with one fifty five running in the second quarter. It was not to win a game. It's not clutch.
Speaker 3: Hold.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? What listen, you heard what you're just saying. Did any did anybody score after that? Did the Patriot score after that?
Speaker 3: Right now? Quarterback fifty?
Speaker 5: Okay? Now you just for you know these people, you can tell people.
Speaker 3: You do realize.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they talk about, man, These people don't know what they talking about.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like I played the game. They don't know what they talking about. Bro, they don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: You you got man, You do ella, You do realize.
Speaker 5: I live and if we if.
Speaker 1: We live right now, and I know we have a comment, we have a chat. I know, Darius Jalen, one of y'all boys got to be watching me. Y'all got the backmill on this because people want understand till y'all vouch for me.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all got a vous from me. Man, I know, I know that you'll see this.
Speaker 3: So okay, how about this here?
Speaker 2: California will ban the sale of Skittles in twenty twenty seven. They'll banded food for products that contain red dye three. Red dye three is finding Skittles, PIDs, hot to Molly's and double bubb double bubble bubble.
Speaker 5: Gup, Oh you remember double bubble?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: Oh, double bubble used to be the thing.
Speaker 3: What so, what's what's your favorite candy?
Speaker 5: What my favorite candy?
Speaker 3: Growing up?
Speaker 1: Listen to me, y'all had the candy Lady house where you from.
Speaker 3: I was in the country, but no, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: It we had, we had the candy Lady house.
Speaker 1: Man. I used to get a dollar. I get a dollar from my grandma. I get it all to go to the candy lady house. Get some some baked beans. You know about baked beans.
Speaker 3: I know about baked beans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lemonheads. You know about lemonheads.
Speaker 3: I know about lemon head.
Speaker 1: Listen, I get up, I get a pickle egg. You probably don't know what pickle is.
Speaker 3: Double egg yeah, but okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in a hot in hot saucee with the fruit with the jungles, jungle.
Speaker 1: Juice, but lemonhead, Lemonhead and jawbreakers and baked beans. That's my go to with the little pixie sticks, remember a little pixie sticks off the ice crea truck man.
Speaker 5: Stop playing boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop playing that.
Speaker 3: I do. Uh my.
Speaker 2: Actually, my favorite candy bar is not I don't. You can't find a very off. It's called a zero bar.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: It's got its blue and silver blue and silver rapper. Zero bar was my favorite candy bar I never heard, I know, not from the country.
Speaker 3: You gotta nice like that.
Speaker 2: But uh, I mean they're gonna have people, do you know what now you know how bad it's getting the caliboy. They're gonna have people smuggling skittles and like its marijuana, yeah, or some juice, some illegal drug I.
Speaker 3: Have I have a question.
Speaker 1: If it's so bad the red dyeing, whatever whatever h ingredients are in it that that are that are harmful and for us to consume, why are they waiting to band until twenty twenty seven? So they want everybody it's okay for everybody to keep on munching on the scale. I know, Marshawn, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Mad fucking with his characters exactly. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We know what's in tobacco products, the nicotine, and they ain't banned them yet. I remember when when I when I was a kid, I rememberhen cigarette was fifty c in the pack. And then you know what everybody saying, if they go to a dollar, I'm gonna stop tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Cigarette damn near seven dollars a pack and they're still smoking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, listen, there's an angle.
Speaker 3: I got my mama to stop cold turkey. My mom.
Speaker 2: I bet my mom twenty five thousand. She couldn't stop smoking. She said, she said, you're gonna give me twenty five thousand. She said, babe, I just bought two packs. I just bought two cartons yesterday. Let me finish these and I'm gonna get that money. My mama, stop cold turkey.
Speaker 5: Real.
Speaker 3: My mom been smoking?
Speaker 2: You was thirteen, My grandma, sister, my aunt Anime used to give them. I used to give my my mama cigarettes, my mom and my own uncle Thurnaille sid But don't y'all tell y'all mama, because you know Granted would go raise you know what, right? Raise here yeah, but my mama stopped cold turkey.
Speaker 5: That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 3: That's what. If I grabbed my mama said I want cash to baby.
Speaker 5: So she won, she won. My grand my mom.
Speaker 3: My mom was born in forty three. She's been smoking since.
Speaker 2: So she started smoking at fifty six and in two thousand.
Speaker 3: And one, my mama quit just like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's dope. That's dope. That's like just like that.
Speaker 2: So what what food that if they band you be like many man, they all messing up.
Speaker 1: Like like for real, like a food. Yeah, well cheeseburgers. Boy, yeah you you you you banding cheeseburgers. But you're gonna have to see by me.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite cheese burger?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: From McDonald's number one extra cheese on onions, coke with no ice or depending on how I'm feeling, if you know, if I'm on a date, like if if if I'm old lady, then I get the number seven because I get the number seven to give you two cheeseburgers. So boom, she get one, I get one, and you know you got your fries, you get your another coat, and you get too straw, so you ain't got to buy extra soda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if I were to give something from McDonald's, I'm more of a McNugget guy. I remember when I was in college, I had I had Ah. She was the capital of the cheerleading squad and chry and I was really cool and I would go there.
Speaker 5: She was then what kind of what kind of cool? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was. I dated a homegirl. I dated a homegirl. I dated a homegirl.
Speaker 5: Well you know that don't mean nothing. That don't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no no friends and sister dof limit for the no no no.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm just checking.
Speaker 2: Different and that ain't happening. So with that being fed, so I would go get I would eat two big Macs, a twenty piece nugget, supersize fry and a large drink and two apple pies.
Speaker 3: I could eat that every Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how big? But how what you about three hundred back then?
Speaker 2: No, probably like two. This was my junior senior or till lot twenty five. Yeah but say wait, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I could eat back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Okay, but see, like if.
Speaker 2: I go to like if I go to like South Beverly Grill, if you out here in l A you in order to talk about South Beverly Grill of Hillstones somewhere like that. I'll just get a burger playing with just catch up medium and fries.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't want cheese. I don't get no cheese on it. No, no, just burger playing medium, fries and ginger rel.
Speaker 5: Ginger real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I be drinking gingerrell is a remedy for when we want ginger is sick. You're not supposed to what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You can't, y'all drenk all about j what about drink? I don't know, but no, I'm very simple when it comes to my palette.
Speaker 2: I don't like to get I don't like spicy, I don't eat all that stuff.
Speaker 3: My palate is very very simple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I've always been the same.
Speaker 3: Way right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always been saying quarterbacks winning, Oh Joe, I just want you to know, quarterbacks winning five hundred vote so far, quarterback fifty four to forty six, quarterback to dB.
Speaker 1: See see you understand, you see how close that is? You see how close to that? I don't think people understand the difficulty. I know the difficulty of playing a position of quarterback. I understand how important that quarterback position is. But you have to understand how difficult it is also to play defensive back. Today's game, it's the most difficult, is what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 5: It's quarterback right underneath.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta hit a moving target moving away from me while dodging TJ.
Speaker 3: Watt, Michael Parson or a Bosa.
Speaker 2: Now, I got to hit this moving target and he's moving away and he's covered, and I got this much of separation, and I got to fit that ball in there.
Speaker 5: Let me let me.
Speaker 2: I gotta do it, Joe, and I gotta do it. With thirty seconds and we down three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me give you one worse. Let me give you one worse. It's third and two. Coach just called zero blitz. Yeah, it's man the man or I'm off at seven yards trying to read through step. I'm a full shade inside. I got Tyreek heel in front of me. I got Davontae Adams dif from I got keeping that in front of him. I got Mike Emerson in front of me, the whole world watching at the snap of the ball. Oh, I'm playing man, the man. What I gotta do? What's happening? That situation is much more worse than what you just said, because I got some they coming off the ball, got some dogs.
Speaker 5: I don't know which way they're going. They running four speed at me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna let him cross my face that first and foremost, I'm not going to have let him have an easy throw. And so I'm gonna make him throw the ball. I'm gonna make him throw the ball over my head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, close has and closure azz and put yourself in that scenario. Tyreek Hill, third and two. They don't call cover zero zero blinch you man a man.
Speaker 2: So in other word, when it calls zero blizz, that means they're bringing more defenders than we have blockers, right.
Speaker 5: And the ball coming out, Yeah, ball coming out?
Speaker 3: What I gotta do. So I gotta I gotta make sure I throw that.
Speaker 2: I gotta drop this ball in the bucket on a guy that's running twenty plus miles an hour, that's gonna be forty yards down the field, and I got to drop it in his arms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, what about a DV. What about a DV. They got to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, I'm not saying that a dB job isn't hard.
Speaker 5: It's the This is what I'm trying to get you to understand. It's the cross.
Speaker 1: He has a process he has to go through. Jessics Will has a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question. You think the dB not? You think the dB know what the undertackle doing? No, he doesn't. Patrick Mahomes got to know what everybody's doing. He gotta know what the line are they going real for Liz? Are they going are they gonna malley it? Oh? Also, I gotta know what all five receivers are going to do? What routes and the plus By the way, I gotta know what that defense is. Are they in Cover five? Didn't Cover six? Are they kicking it? Are they in quarters three?
Speaker 3: Shell?
Speaker 5: WHOA wait a minute, so you hold on I dropped me a pat be budd hold on you.
Speaker 1: Let's talk let's talk about let'salk about let's talk about dv's. You're breaking the huddle boom. We were marking the defense based on what che did line up, but with Devontae Adams lineup with keenan Allen playing with Stepande's lineup? Check check check check check what formation we got?
Speaker 5: Are they in bunch? Are they in three by one? Two by two?
Speaker 3: Dumble? Tight?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we got we Gottare we playing quarters? Are we playing three? Are we playing one? Are we playing six? It doesn't matter what are they? It doesn't matter what coverage are we playing?
Speaker 3: See all this? See you trying to complicate and convolute it, Well you can.
Speaker 5: You're complicating it for the quarterback too.
Speaker 1: That what.
Speaker 5: We gotta do the same thing?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, all I need to know what are we playing? Are we playing single high? Are we playing quarters? Are we playing cover six? Are we playing twenty two man? Which is covered five?
Speaker 5: What won't want?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no frety five no two man, No, we ain't no help. We were on the island by ourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, the man in your face, you're not normally when they stacking it like that, you try to get out of that area.
Speaker 3: Became guyot.
Speaker 2: You don't want guys get you don't want guy get confused and bumping into each other. So with that being said, I'm still going say quarterback is the toughest, but I will say d B of the second toughest position to play.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I will we can we can agree to disagree on that one.
Speaker 3: Okay. But see, you know your boy, You know I was a safety you.
Speaker 5: Know safety what safety? What safety pin? But the safety pin to hold your pants together or your whatever?
Speaker 2: You know that they call you boy, They call you boy graveyard because when I left the field, their bodies everywhere.
Speaker 3: You might have stoped playing with me. You gotta stop playing with me, your joke, get it done.
Speaker 1: You would stop, man, You weren't. You wouldn't hit the soul. You wouldn't you want man, you wouldn't hear a soul.
Speaker 5: Stop playing? Come on, man, Oh Joe, I mean.
Speaker 2: Flying backer, d end whatever you need, tight end. You gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Playing with me.
Speaker 5: Look at look at the film. Google Google me in high school? Google me in high school?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, were num about? You did a numbout?
Speaker 5: You what?
Speaker 3: Because you played the high school.
Speaker 5: I was a quarterback and I played safety like everybody, and I was a punter.
Speaker 3: How to put you out the game? Ain't gonna lie on you. We put you into out of the game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I'm from I'm from Day County. Man that bounty, that bounty talk and all that talking trash and all that that ship.
Speaker 3: Don't work here. That's what we did.
Speaker 5: We I'm built different, been like oh ways, But you know back then we really put back man that don't scare me. That don't scare me, y'all, don't pump no feear.
Speaker 3: I'll put you out of game. You wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wuld have talked y'all out y'all game anyway before the game even started.
Speaker 3: Do you real, professor? I talked for a living.
Speaker 5: No talk more than I do. Not on the field.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: Now you're not finish saying thank you out talk to me? Not on that field.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do you do your homework.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. How many penalties did you draw?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: How many did you get? Dbs taking shots at you all the time?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I did my trash talking through the media on Wednesday, so one of them already ready.
Speaker 3: I talked to them.
Speaker 1: I sent I send the DB's gifts. You ain't send no gifts. I send the secondary gifts.
Speaker 2: I have the gift that kept on giving. Yet I kept giving it too, I tell you way, but checked my retherue. Ain't nobody did it like I did it.
Speaker 5: I mean your resume on VHS they could take a check mine mine.
Speaker 2: On YouTube down downloaded, downstreaming, they let you stream stuff.
Speaker 1: Now you better go back and checked by shape and the way he talked, no folk, Yeah, I talked.
Speaker 2: I talking to before before he got real sensitive and the stuff that I was saying, you can't say now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they tripping that this this era in that is is different. Man, it's different. Unfortunate, It's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We had a great time. I love going live. I love going live. You get an opportunity for the fans.
Speaker 5: They gave who what were doing. We were going, We're going, We're gonna, We're going.
Speaker 3: I gobout to go to bed. I don't know where you going, Nah, I ain't.
Speaker 5: Well, you could leave me on here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to the people because I want to make sure they understand some of the things that we talked about, some of the discrepancies that we didn't agree on.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure they stay in tune and know that I'm right.
Speaker 3: Who's number one? They said?
Speaker 2: Trash talking list racked me the fifth greatest trash talk of all time?
Speaker 3: What O your rank number one?
Speaker 5: I'm definitely number one. And anybody that doesn't say.
Speaker 3: I'm number one? They lined Johnny Randall.
Speaker 5: No, Johnny was funny, but man, nobody knows nobody. John John Ay listen. John John was a trip Warren.
Speaker 3: Who won me? Thieve Smith? Smitty what what what? Yes? Spitty was good though.
Speaker 1: Smitty was malicious and he don't care man about your mama, your daddy, and Smitty went on the field not to catch pass the fight and then he was gonna catch I love smittye man, but yeah, you know we played together at Santa Monica.
Speaker 5: We played together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, good you rode the bench. Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stop playing man.
Speaker 3: If it's a lie, he told it, he didn't say that, but he went to Uh, he went he went to Utah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he went to Uni Union Union University. Then he went to Santa Monica and he went to Utah. Yeah, oh Joe, they got you number eighteen. Stop playing, man, the top team. They that ain't that ain't number propaganda, that ain't number propalya. They listen, ain't nobody ain't nobody living on this earth will say I'm not the number one trash talking that ever played in the best team.
Speaker 5: You lie, don't you lying? A lot? Okay a lot? Don't care who tell you you lie? You lying right now? Put put that on Jango, Put that on Jangle. I'm eighteen.
Speaker 1: E thing.
Speaker 5: What's that.
Speaker 3: Your stats?
Speaker 5: Somebody? Line that ain't nothing but the devil. That's the devil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 1: Line.
Speaker 5: The only a teen, the only eighteen I know is aj Green.
Speaker 3: With the first eighteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a good one. That's that's a good comeback, come back.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, it's okay. I mean, as we go along, are you gonna finish behind me and a lot of other you you listen, you you will never be able to out talk me on the field. I am the greatest entertainer to ever put on a pair of cleats ever ever. But I'm just I don't care what. I don't know who whoever made that? That wasn't that wasn't They out of touch for me to even be eighteen. They don't even need to be judging that type of ship.
Speaker 5: Now, you got me?
Speaker 1: Hot us us say to day you know they don't know nothing about no damn football.
Speaker 5: They know, No, they don't know what they know. They'm gonna tell Youanda, go up again.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, go look up the Monday night meltdown. That's all I'm gonna say. Nineteen ninety eight, Monday night meltdown?
Speaker 5: What you did?
Speaker 3: Reading about that? W w about it? That? Wad about it? WWF read about it. I'm a professional talking now. I'm a professional talkfessional.
Speaker 1: And the one thing when I talk and I walk it too, sometimes better, sometimes barefoot.
Speaker 3: I'm the lips barn Champ. I'm five hundred to.
Speaker 1: No against who anybody? You five hundred and one now, five hundred, five hundred one. You better check the tape, all right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, listen, Oh Joe, who was talking before you was a fault?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, what I just said, I was listen. I was doing the trash talking back in eighty three. Now, I just I just happened to continue doing it once I got to the league. This ain't nothing you've been doing this. I was doing it before you did it. Oh Joe, I was trash talking before you was a fault? No, No, you ain't start talking to you. Ain't start talking to you made it to the league.
Speaker 3: No, you better stop laying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know you was born and probably said they ain't said to nine.
Speaker 1: I was born in sixty eight now, Jackson Memorial High School at three fifty am, don't do that.
Speaker 2: You bought a seven. Ain't seventy nine at the earliest. Go back and check the tape third grade when I said Johnny can't read, you better check the tape with me. You better check the table with me. Tell you man, stop this.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I am the greatest talker of all time. I'm the greatest showman of all time. I am the greatest entertainer of all time. To put on a pair of cleats. And that's no disrespect that none of my brothers, that's including you. You did your thing when you played, but it wasn't like me.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it ain't nothing to be. I mean, hey, you might be the greatest talk of all time.
Speaker 5: I'm walking too now.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't I don't just talk it. I walk it too now. Don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: Stay with me.
Speaker 1: I mean six time, it should have been seven. Matter of fact, it should have been eight. Should it could have been nine. It could have been ten.
Speaker 5: But you know what, it's all good because I'm still him.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: That was a good one right there. I should have been a rapper, you rap presents or a rapper on Christmas. No, I should have been a rapper, like rapper, like a rapper.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, now you tricked. Now you trick, actually trink it off, daddy. No, I right now.
Speaker 5: You know I ain't trigging ship. Now, don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: But hey, listen, speaking of rappers, you know I talked to Ross I hollered at Rick Ross. He said, anytime anytime I saw you a club, they say, and you know flying private, Well, anytime you need to use my jet, boy, you're good. Now, that's that's that's why everybody needs rich friends. Everybody need rich friends because he understands my journey. He understands where I'm going in life and what I'm trying to do. And that's why everybody needs rich friends.
Speaker 3: Ross.
Speaker 5: I want if I have.
Speaker 1: The fact that he's even there for me when I'm in need and I want to stunt, I could use the jet.
Speaker 2: That's what real good people, real good people, you can pick up the phone, you can pick up the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if he out of town, he's a big homie. I'm out of town. I hit you when I get back. When he touched back in the States, he gonna hit you back. You gonna hit you back. Hen't hit your back. That's what big about that dude. If he he's a big homie, I'm tired up right now, we'll hit you tomorrow. Hey, expect to call. What that was, big homie?
Speaker 3: What's good with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So oh yoae it was great tonight. Like I said, I love this.
Speaker 5: Trying you're trying to leave. You're trying to leave again.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got the greatest they got Steve smith Is one sugs two, sharme three?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 3: Hold up? Heard the thing? Time didn't really talk?
Speaker 5: Don't Who is making up these Who is making up these lists?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Lawrence Taylor, Oh you're eighteen.
Speaker 3: I mean some of these people, man, I don't even know to talk.
Speaker 1: Like I said, my point, my point, proving my point. Propaganda, that's all that is all I know. Well, in front of you, they trying to.
Speaker 5: We get, we get matter of fact, ask the people, ask to people tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's make a poll, make a pole for Twitter ask people tomorrow, people to actually watch the game, and not not the people voting that we're suiting time that they never stepped foot on the goddamn.
Speaker 2: And before y'all, before y'all make any more votes, y'all go read up on the Monday night melt down.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm goost sayd up on my Monday. I don't even know how to read. Honestly, I ain't gonna go to you.
Speaker 3: I don't read that well either, but I can count.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good one. I can count that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Man. I gotta go to man, I gotta go to work tomorrow. I gotta get rapped for stephen A.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no job. Hey, you going on, steven a?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: You tell you're gonna bring me on the show man?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What's what? What's what's the play?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: It's called first take, not shanning take ship. I just got there, man, mag get a brother on the show. You your foot already in the door, man, Get a brother on the show man.
Speaker 5: I just want to listen. Y'all too. Thinks got foot?
Speaker 3: Can I get? Can I get my rest of my body? In the door.
Speaker 5: Foot. You done been on four or five shows.
Speaker 3: I just need to get the rest of me in the door.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all, y'all want to make great TV or not? Do y'all want to make great TV or not? Give me on the show man. I can talk with the best something I could. I could debate with the best of them. Give me on the show man.
Speaker 2: No, because you're gonna say I take I take either one either one.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no no. I'm gonna be at y'all head.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be at your well. I need. I need to see that. And once I see that on a consistent basis on here, I'm gonna get you on the.
Speaker 5: Show and get out and gave it to you already. You listen.
Speaker 1: That puts me, That puts me in a different setting. That puts me in a different setting. And then I got to hit the switch. I got to hit the switch.
Speaker 2: You do realize you get paid to do this over here, right, you're first take.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want I don't need that money. I'm rich, I'm good. You need no money.
Speaker 3: I don't need anyone.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't need their money.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, you can listen. You keep me up past my bed time. Now, you know, normally I'm set by nine thirty. And the fact that I'm up this is why I don't want to get off, That's why I want to get up. I got to work tomorrow to I gotta do it the NFL with Ryan Clark at noon. But I gotta I gotta prep. I gotta press all.
Speaker 5: This, all this here. What you see, this take time, this one overnight.
Speaker 2: I'm goin to go prep. I'm finn change up out of this and put my pajamas on, and I'm going to sleep. I've been the prep fit in the morning.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna catch you. I'm gonna catch you, Na catch you.
Speaker 3: That's the prep you're talking about. That's the only prep you about to do.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I'm talking about prepp for real. Nigg I gotta do. I gotta do my face. I gotta do my facial I gotta do my brows, I gotta do my lashes.
Speaker 5: I gotta put my mask on.
Speaker 1: I gotta do all types of ship man to get ready for TV man. I don't I don't listen what you see right here?
Speaker 3: This is work this is work. This sce, this scene, this is there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit I know.
Speaker 3: Do in Columbia will help that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why where you think I went to say? This ain't no mistake. It's one no mistake by the lake.
Speaker 3: Oo, it's paid for o Jo you Thursday.
Speaker 5: Okay, we don't hang Jordan, Hey, don't hang up on me. That's rude.
Speaker 3: Hang up for me.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm not sleepy.
Speaker 3: I'm not sleepy. I don't want to go.
Speaker 5: We'll put somebody else on.
Speaker 1: You. Get out of you and put somebody else on. Fubby, Oh Joe, they finny get up at my house too. You think I get off the phone and leave him. They go to They gotta go to work too, because my producers over here. She's gonna beat Peter work at the boating.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, I'm goa let you go. I'm let's go until Thursday, until Thursday, Thursday later