Speaker 1: Will wim come in your city. One of they get sing your conscious zone will be desire, tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little bang here and come along.
Speaker 3: Only responsibility I will take for Donald Trump is to make sure he is not relessed.
Speaker 1: But you are right. Prices in particular for groceries are still too high. The American people know what I know it.
Speaker 4: They talk about small government, small enough to be in your bedroom, small enough to be in your exam room, small enough to be in your library, telling.
Speaker 1: You the things that you should make decisions about. Mind your own business.
Speaker 4: Te minus sixty one days until the presidentially election, aware of.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city, going the way I get to saying.
Speaker 4: You a conco sock from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 1: All right. Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us. We are only days away from mail in ballots being sent out in states like North Carolina other states around the country. We are only twelve days away from early voting, beginning in Pennsylvania, then rolling out to all the other important swing states and other states around the country, and only sixty one days until election Day. I hope you are all beginning to feel a sense of real urgency and understanding how deeply impactful the result of this election is going to be on the future of the country. I hope you understand it. We have our town hall that we did in Harrisburg last night. We're going to play it with President Trump. We'll do that in the second hour, get your reaction in the third hour of the program today. So we've got a lot coming up. We'll also check in with Selina Zito and Jeff Bartos on the importance of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is critical when you think about where we were. This was Donald Trump and when you look at Donald Trump and JD. Van. Since Kamala Harris has become the nominee presumptive nominee for the Democrats, he has done one interview with our security blanket Tim Walls last night between Donald Trump and JD. Vance. This was their thirty sixth interview. Multiple press conferences included in a way that right now they are running with a ghost against a ghost. Somebody that is hiding the media, is protecting big tech, is helping. You got powerful institutions. God only knows what the deep state is up to this time, although we do have some evidence of what that is about. Today, I'm not sure what to make of this whole you know, the DOJ alleging yesterday that Russian President Vladimir Putin, who who came out and endorsed Kamala Harris. There's not any questions about it now who he wants to win, and probably for obvious reasons. But anyway, they put out a you know yesterday alleging that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered several Russian companies to target Americans through the use of influencers and social media pages to spread propaganda and interfere with the election. And this is the bizarre part of it. The disinformation topics that are apparently part of the Russian campaign include record and well, we've experienced record inflation under Harris and Biden. That is called the truth unaffordable food prices. Old food prices are up dramatically under Harris and Joe Biden. I mean, if you look at it. For example, mortgage rates were up up to seven point seventy five percent under Donald Trump at average two point seven seven percent. Personal savings up a whopping three hundred and eighty five percent under Donald Trump, down seventy three percent under Harris and Biden. If you look at credit card delinquency, it was down eleven percent under Donald Trump, It's up fifty percent under Harris and Biden. If you look at real wages, I mean eight point two percent UH savings for for under the President Trump years and minus three point nine percent under Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. I mean, those are dramatic numbers. You know that impacts the law of you, the American people. So why would record inflation are talking about record inflation on affordable food prices on essential goods be anything other than the truth? Or if somebody focuses on you know, diversity, equity inclusion stories or woke stories, apparently, oh that might be part of a Russian disinformation camp. It's like here we go again. It is beyond ridiculous. The list of items that the weaponized doj of Biden and Harris has legitimately screwed up on another one that they selected as crimes committed by Harris Biden, unvenity, illegal immigrants. Multiple stories about this that we have in our list today. And if you really want to talk about foreign influence and corruption, why has nobody examined Vice President Tim Walls and the years that he spent promoting a research facility that collaborated with the Chinese, with the Chinese military company. You know, we have apparently a Hunter Biden tax case is continuing amidst a plea drama. You know, maybe a plea deal is in the making. We don't know yet, but jury selections supposed to be beginning today in downtown Los Angeles, and prosecutors in the original fifty six page indictment said that Hunter intentionally avoided paying one point four million dollars in taxes that he owed for tax years twenty sixteen through twenty nineteen. Remember the statute of limitations ran out in those very important, very profitable Barisma years. Anyway, during that time, prosecutors say Biden earned more than seven million dollars, including work for the Barisma but that was at the end of the Barisma years. Anyway Holdings Limited, you know now bankrupt Chinese company, the CEFC in a Romanian oligarch basing bribery allegations. If you want to talk about other examples that the DOJ apparently's not investigating, we had earlier this week a former aid to the New York Governor Kathy Holkel, unmasked by the FEDS, is a clandestine you know, Chinese operative. And the arrest of an unregistered Chinese spy who worked in in the government in the latest spy scandal, you know, uh, and if you want other cases, you know this in that case and an unregistered spy who worked with the government. You know, hit high powered, high ranking politicians with access to classified intelligence, the Lake California Senator Diane Feinstein among them, you know, Eric Swolwell, for example, and August New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez resigned after farm bribery convictions. And the dj announces these charges yesterday against Russian nationals over accusations of election medaling. It remains pretty unclear what actions are being taken to hold you know, another prominent election interferer Iran accountable, and that to me is a big story as well, that of course they're not paying attention to. It's like, what is this now two point zero. You know, here we go again every election. You know, Vladimir Putin, Oh, Vladimir Putin. Less than a day after this, Biden Harris do jay trying to I guess maybe that relaunched three point zero of their Russia Gate hoax against Donald Trump. You know, Vladimir Putin gives a full throated endorsement. This was in newsweek, you know, of comrade Kamala Harris. And anyway, Putin said, speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum somewhere. Putin said, Russia's favorite was formerly President Joe Biden, who withdrew from the race, but his country would now support Harris. I told you our favorite, if you can recall, it was the current president, mister Biden. He was removed from the race and recommended all of his supporter support. We now recommend all of his supporter support Harris. So we will do the same. We support her, and he said, ultimately, the choices up to the American people. Respect the choice. He added, as for favorites, it's not up to us to determine that. After all, the choice, it's the choice of the American people, he said. Harris laughed so expressively and infectiously she must be doing well, obviously mocking her, and he added Trump has introduced such a number of restrictions and sanctions against Russia that no president had ever introduced before. And if miss Harris is doing well, then maybe she'll reframe from those kind of actions. I mean, and then you can go back and see how I have no idea what this means. So if you talk about the bad economy record inflation, which is true and real, all part, they're claiming this is Russian disinformation. By the way, it was the government that used Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier that they were warned not to use for the basis of four PAISA warrant applications. Anyone get held accountable for that. If you talk about woke diversity, equity inclusion, is that included? Talk about all the crimes committed by nearly eleven million Harris Biden unveted illegal immigrants. Oh excuse me, You're not allowed to talk about that. That at all. Tim Wall's longtime vocal supporter of met This medical Research Institute a firm labeled by the Pentagon as a Chinese military company with Chinese officials and paying for trips to China. I mean, I think he went on some what twenty thirty trips to China undeterred by this Russian interference in US allegations. New York posted a good editorial today, you know, going into this. You know this, And by the way, let me be very clear the idea that there are maybe some people that call themselves conservative that I think Putin is anything other than pure evil. I don't understand. He invaded a sovereign, innocent country and he is slaughtered innocent people. That is by every definition evil. And where conservatives often split is, you know, why didn't Joe Biden force Europe to protect their continent before sending all these hundreds of billions of dollars over there? Why did he put handcuffs on Ukraine in terms of their ability to win the war, Like it wouldn't allow Poland to give the megs in the beginning, or wouldn't allow cluster bombs to be used. If they're fighting a war, you fight the war to win the war and the the war. And I think the Ukrainians have shown themselves to be, you know, have shown great courage and valor and far more resilient than I would have ever anticipated they'd be and effective against the Russian military might. I mean, I've seen nothing but a lot of weakness out of Russia. But make no mistake, Putin is evil. And if America wants to support them, well, Ukraine happens to be one of the most mineral rich countries in the world. We should sell them the weapons if we want to support them, not give them the weapons that we can't afford to give them. Israel is willing to pay for weaponry. Let that I'm a big supporter of Israel. They have their right to win their war against evil in their region, against radical Islamic terrorists, which Kamala Harris doesn't want you to say. I mean, by the way, over at Meta, did you see this. They declared the rallying call from the river to the sea that's used by these pro Hamas protesters. They're saying, it's not hate speech. How could it means wipe Israel off the map? How is that not hate speech? From the river to the see Palestini, Palestine will be free, that's not hate speech. According to Meta's board with the announcement yesterday, arguing certain uses of the slogan can express solidarity with Palestinians without calling for violence or exclusion from the river to the sea means wipe Israel off the map, you morons. There is good and there is evil in this world. And some of the world's worst actors would include the Iranian Mullahs. It would include that their proxy terrorist groups Hamas in Gaza, Isbullah in the North and Lemanad, the Huti rebels and and all the other proxy fights. And they got rich under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who ignored the sanctions that have been placed on them and gave sanctioned waivers and wanted to give six billion dollars in a ransom payment. I mean that supporting radicalism, but don't say radical Islamic terrorism. You need to show courage. And the same thing with you know, all of these conflicts. They just appeased the most radical, extremist, authoritarian totalitarian regimes ever. And now you know, here we are, We're back. We're back to this again. I don't know, I just it's really unimaginable to me. But it's not surprising to me. We've got a lot of poll numbers we're going to get to today. Kamala Harris supporters are demanding that she keep her promise to force Americans to pay for reparations. Trump last night at the town hall, and we'll talk. We're gonna play this for you. But I mean, he's warning these economic policies could lead to a depression, unrealized capital gains, increasing the top marginal rate, largest tax increased history of the country in the world. That's dangerous for every American. Ohen Kamala has a new hire. A director of her campaign. It attacked, you know, white Christians, claiming that America is an imperial cult and a bloodthirsty beast. Guy's name progressive Reverend Jennifer. Her name is Jennifer Butler, brought onto the Court of People of Faith on the Harris Walls ticket. She has argued that white supremacists have hijacked Christianity and the Christian Faith now runs a program seeking to root out purported white nationalism from Christians. Today, We've face fundamental threats of democracy. He goes on to say, who stole my Bible in twenty twenty The wealthy and overwhelmingly white, and those who are systematically economically disadvantaged are people of color, and goes on to talk about the imperial cult of the United States of America. Unbelievable. Well, I guess she fits in with the party of radicalism that now Liz Cheney is supporting. But no, most Christians I know believe that we're all created by the same God. And I say that as a person that is of the Christian faith, and that we realize that we are sinners, that we have all fallen short, and we ask for God's mercy, healing and something called repentance to change one's heart from the Latin I can't stand when Christianity is so misunderstood and distorted by people for political gain. It's some very interesting things happening. In Los Angeles. Hunter offered to solve his criminal tax trial through what's known on an alphad plea, which he would plead guilty the nine charges but maintain his innocence to the underlying conduct. This apparently took the prosecution by surprise, and they appear to be taken back and apparently they're not going along with it, so those, I guess, discussions are ongoing. A top Justice Department spokesperson has now come out ripping Alvin Bragg for waging law fair against Donald Trump. Just to further quote his own political ambitions. He was on a hidden camera. Nicholas Bias, chief spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney's Office, recorded tearing into the prosecutor. I think it's the case is nonsense. He went on to say, Yeah, we'd known that for a while.
Speaker 4: Kennedy uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC. He's your watchdog, one beaten brother. Every day entity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour, twelve days till early voting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, mail in ballots going out North Carolina in just days. And here we are. It's game time, sixty one days till election day. And I hope I don't have to give my same spiel about overcoming your reluctance and resistance to voting early voting by mail, because you can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. It will It's a guarantee, it will increase conservative turnout. Many states have challenged laws and integrity measures have been won almost every time. Not exactly not what we want, but we certainly it's not the same situation that we had in twenty twenty. So you know, with COVID and partisan observers never got to watch the vote count, et cetera, et cetera. All that's off the table right now, so take it seriously. It's game time. By the way, you don't have to wait till November to start taking the country back. I want to tell you about it. Awesome new Visa credit card. I'm getting it myself, and it's a card built for and by conservatives. It's called coin, you spell it coign now. Coin supports conservative values. They're very open about it, and it works everywhere you use Visa. Anywhere Visa is accepted, your coin Visa will be accepted. It has one hundred percent US based customer service and consumer protections. By the way, a great looking card. You're going to be proud to pull it out of your wallet. People will take note of it and or take it out of your purse. People will take note of it, and you'll have pride because it says we the people right on the front. Now. Coin is how we can fight for the future. We want you kind of do it one swipe at a time, and you know what, I want to support companies that support our values. Anyway, get woke out of your wallet, start shopping with America's Conservative Card. You can apply now. Go to their website. It's COOI dot com, c I g N dot com and make sure you select my last name, Hannity and the how did you hear about a section that's co I g n dot com today? And you won't regret it? Uh. The other issue we mentioned Hunter Biden's, you know, attempt to plead guilty while maintaining his innocence not seeming to go over pretty well. Today, you've got this top Justice the Department spokesperson ripping album Bragg. You know this, honestly, this case is nonsense, secretly recorded tearing into this prosecutor for blind ambition and political ambition. And anyway, the edited clip, you know, was released on social media today. The identity of the woman who secretly recorded the exchange wasn't made public, but anyway, love to interview that guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had the Justice Department, as you know, brought another case in the this is the DC case, the January sixth case. And I thought there was a Justice Department rule that said you're supposed to prevent prosecution and prosecutors from doing anything that might impact the outcome of an election with at least sixty days before election day. Well, not in this weaponized DOJ environment we have, because the DC judge overseeing Donald Trump's case in DC just announced that it doesn't matter how close we are to an election. She's proceeding full speed ahead, and prosecutors, apparently, we'll be able to present the most damaging evidence they can dream up right until election day. Political wire, the imminent presidential election will have no bearing on the schedule of Donald Trump's criminal proceedings for seeking to subvert the last one. According to the judge, the electoral process and the timing of the election is not relevant here. This court is not concerned with the electoral schedule. The judge appears inclined to give prosecutors a chance to pretty much lay out their side their evidence against Trump within the next few weeks, which is a timeline that would perfectly coincide with the rampump of early voting in the critical final weeks of a presidential campaign. Wow, these unbelievable times. You see the powerful institutional forces that are at work here. You know. Now, now we've got Russia hoax, you know, five point zero pretty unbelievable. But let's ignore all the other allegations. Let's not let's ignore Tim Walls. Let's ignore you know, all the other people and Bob Menendez. Let's ignore the Vladimir Putin endorses Kamala Harris. You know how many trips did Tim Walls take to China for crying out loud. Let's let's forget that the you know, former aid to the New York governor just unmasked, uh, you know, by the FEDS as a Chinese operative, or the arrest of an unregistered Chinese spy that were in the government in this this high ranking political access you know, to Intel with Dianne Feinstein who's passed away, and Eric Swalwell, you know, unbelievable. Just and then you have you know, then we have big, big tech involved. You can't you can say from the river to the sea and it's not hate speech, that means the destruction of Israel. Meanwhile, Jewish students at the City City University of New York were rated by a masked anti Israel protester who blocked the entrance of a Kosher deli in New York, curlling you know, remarks at them Columbia's students target quote war criminal and Israel global Propaganda's Hillary Clinton with a sit down protest, and it goes on and on. You know, is the DOJ going to take actions against Iran? Because as they announced these charges, you know, where's the Attorney general on the issue of Tehran specifically attempting to compromise former President Trump's campaign to avoid an election outcome that it regards against their best interest. Just ask yourself, from a common sense standpoint, who do you think these foreign leaders prefer as President Joe Biden, Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. Donald Trump who stopped the nord Stream two pipeline, Donald Trump will put all the sanctions on Iran, Donald Trump who put all the tariffs on China because of their unfair trade practices and intellectual property theft. Who do you think they prefer? I think it's pretty obvious anyway. So Kamala Harris's supporters are demanding that she keep a promise now to force Americans to pay reparations. You know, we're gonna play my town hall from Harrisburg last night. The people of Harrisburg are just amazing. It was so fun last night. I was so much fun. Linda got to meet the president yesterday for the first time, she'd never met him before. And your whole family got to meet them. Anthony and Liam and all the kids got to meet him. It was great to see Lauren again and your brother. They were there.
Speaker 3: We brought everybody, I mean we did. We filled that whole first row, the whole well, I'm not gonna lie. Your team was amazing and Scott over at Box is just a rock star. We're getting there. Patience is a virtue and uh he was so kind and I was like, listen, if you can make it happen, we can have that front row, like I would be so grateful because we're bringing the kids. So we had Livy there, we had Anthony Joseph there, we had you know, my husband, Anthony, We had Liam there, Lauren and done, I wake.
Speaker 1: Up the whole lot. They're going to take up the whole half hour with the family list go ahead.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 3: And then Jeff Lord was there, and you know, McCormick was there, Jeff Bartos was there, who's on today. He's awesome, just just you know, great people and so but you definitely, I mean was there. We talked about it yesterday and I was saying very clearly, I'm like, you know, I have never met Trump. I've been on the show nineteen years and it's just phenomenal. Like you know, I've been in the proximity. I've been on the Secret Service list a gajillion times. I always get passed over because they've got too many people or there's not enough time. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, no worries. You know, another time, another time. And then I was like, you know what, I'm like, I would just love to meet this president. I'm like, I really.
Speaker 2: Would you know?
Speaker 1: Once you express that to me, because I don't keep track of these things, as you know how my mind works, I'm like, oh, I'm going to fix that. And I asked him, he, I mean, would you mind coming? At first, I introduced you to the crowd, and I was very happy you got a very warm reception in your home state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Were you anticipating Booze? I mean you seem surprised.
Speaker 1: A couple that might be a couple, But no, I wasn't expecting Booze and uh. And then I'm I said, would you mind meeting my radio producer? Now? He knows your voice. You've spoken to him.
Speaker 3: I have, Yeah, Katie talks to him more now these days. But it's been, it's just been. It was just honestly, the only one other person ever took my breath away like that, and that was God Russa Saul Alex Rebec And when I met him in personal he came this too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love that man. I watch Jeopardy for years, but anyhow.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't take your breath away.
Speaker 2: I mean, fortunately I get I get to see you every day. I'm very blessed. You know, although the crowd went crazy last night.
Speaker 1: You hardly ever get to see me the crowd, but.
Speaker 2: I did for a long time. But the crowd verys.
Speaker 1: Reception until Trump walked in, and I'm like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 3: Get I mean, honestly, I thought that even you know, I know you're you're going to be showing some of these these awesome people tonight asking their questions on the show.
Speaker 2: But I mean, they were so sweet. They're like, we're so happy to have you both here. We're so happy to be here with both of you.
Speaker 3: We're so happy that you're giving us a voice because you know, Kamala. You know, she shuffles out all the real people and brings in paid actors so that they can have fake conversations about fake news.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's nothing real about it. And then he comes in and you come in. But I mean, even if she did, it would be all paid actors anyway. I mean, they put in these ads. It's ridiculous. Pay people by the hour.
Speaker 1: And I do all of this work and all of this preparation for the interview with the president, and I just at some point I just dropped my notes. I'm like, this is a waste of time. I mean, listen, and I'd make the same mistake every time. I mean, because he had a lot to say. He was very dialed in. I felt last night very on message. He was, he was funny. He was in a funny mood. Oh did you see this? I love this. This is pretty funny. We have the relatives of Tim Walls all backing Donald Trump, and they have they have Walls for Trump all the and including his brother. Yikes.
Speaker 3: The weird part about that is the first time I saw that was yesterday, and I honestly, because there is so much fake news out there, I was like, I gotta find this from like five different sources because I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is crazy, this is like his whole family, but it's true.
Speaker 1: A local Sylvania journalists revealed how reporters were not allowed to ask Walls questions during a campaign in Lancaster in Pennsylvania yesterday. As per usual, we saw what happened over the weekend. He was asked the question about, well, what do you think about all the people that were hostages murdered. I gotta go folks, and he doesn't answer any questions. The House has subpoened Tim Walls over the massive Minnesota COVID fraud scheme. Finally, I think that Tim Walls's brother actually said it best that he you know, his brother is one hundred percent of posed to the vice presidential's politics and even went on to say I'm getting a lot of feedback from friends in old acquaintances thinking I was feeling the same way that my brother did on the issues, and I just wanted to clarify to people. I used Facebook, which wasn't the right platform, but I will say I don't agree with his politics, and then went on to say, yeah, I could say things about my brother that would be pretty damning. So there's something there, you know. Do I think we'll hear about it before the election. Probably not, because that's just how corrupt the media is on the economy, and this is not Russia propaganda. I can't stand Vladimir Putin and think he's evil. However, I do believe that Ukraine should pay for the weapons of America is going to sell them to them, and I think Europe needs to do more. I'm very clear about that. But I think evil does exist, and I think Putin's invasion and killing innocent men, women and children and wiping out entire cities in Ukraine that is evil in our time. And I don't care what his geopolitical ambitions and territorial ambitions are. Mark Cuban made an odd comment. He's an interesting guy. I've debated in the past. He says Kamala Harris's tax plan will kill the stock market, but he's still supporting Kamala Harris. Jobs Dated, by the Way points to a cooling job market. Employers slashed the number of job openings in July and fired more workers, according to the Job Opening a labor turnover survey at the Labor Department Valvo, who has now had to reverse their goal to make only evs by twenty thirty. Some of the places in the country, Georgia, Southern States, you know, feeling the squeeze financially of Harris and Bidenomics. We call it idnomics, and we're proud of it. Well, she's still proud of it. You know, you go back to the basics here. You know, Harris still support the Well, she's still abandoned the filibuster to pass the ninety three trillion dollar Marxist Green New Deal. He co sponsored that bill with Bernie Sanders. She co sponsored the Medicare for All bill that would eliminate all private health insurance and bring in universal health care. She still support it. We don't have an answer. He did a whopping sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds in the interview with fake news CNN, and then about saying no, I said to ban fracking, but then in twenty twenty I came out against banning fracking. I don't want to ban fracking, and then CNN had to report, no, she never said it. So does she support banning fracking and drilling or not? Is she still want to decriminalize illegal immigration, get free housing, healthcare, education, the paths the citizenship or not? Does she still support the tweet four days after the burning down of the precinct. Will somebody please tell Liz Cheney about what she did in the summer of twenty twenty. They're not gonna stop. We're not gonna stop. They shouldn't stop. Maybe somebody needs to tell her that. Is she proud of Bidenomics as she said or not? Does she still support defund, dismantle, reimagin izing the police or not. Does she still want you to never say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien or not? Anyone tell Liz Cheney these things because that's who she's supporting, and that's the state of the race on them greation front. We have terrible news out there. Have a Blair County Sheriff in Pennsylvania, A big guy spent his life in law enforcement, still can't talk about losing his son to fentanyl poisoning and an overdose without getting upset. Can you blame him? It's happening in small towns and big cities all around the country. An Indiana baseball coach recalls the moment a teen girl was stabbed during a game turns out it was a Harris Biden. The illegal immigrant you know, Haitian illegal immigrant flown to the US thanks to the Harris Biden you know parole pipeline that just flies you right in. You don't even have to stop at the border. Now accused of molesting a ten year old boy in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Another Harris Biden, the illegal charge with five counts of child rape a math's vineyard. Good grief. How many of these things have to happen before people wake up? Seventy five percent New York's city arrests are illegals, as that sanctuary city state thing working out in my state of Florida. Rick Scott, who's running for reelection as a Democratic challenger that refuses to disavow non citizen voting, I think that want to be you need to be in the country legally to vote. Anyway, we have my town hall with President Trump coming up. Then we're going to get to your calls. We'll also look at the state of or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with Selina Zito and Jeff Bartos. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is our number. When we come back Harrisburg, PA. My town Hall with President Trump. Your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn